Material Health Literacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nutbeam, Don, 2008. "The evolving concept of health literacy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2072-2078, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stephen Black & Catherine Maitland & Julieanne Hilbers & Kirsty Orinuela, 2017. "Diabetes literacy and informal social support: a qualitative study of patients at a diabetes centre," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(1-2), pages 248-257, January.
- Apiradee Nantsupawat & Orn‐Anong Wichaikhum & Kulwadee Abhicharttibutra & Wipada Kunaviktikul & Mohd Said Bin Nurumal & Lusine Poghosyan, 2020. "Nurses' knowledge of health literacy, communication techniques, and barriers to the implementation of health literacy programs: A cross‐sectional study," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(3), pages 577-585, September.
- Kenneth Lee & Kreshnik Hoti & Jeffery D Hughes & Lynne M Emmerton, 2014. "Interventions to Assist Health Consumers to Find Reliable Online Health Information: A Comprehensive Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Setti Rais Ali & Paul Dourgnon & Lise Rochaix, 2018.
"Social Capital or Education: What Matters Most to Cut Time to Diagnosis?,"
- Setti Rais Ali & Paul Dourgnon & Lise Rochaix, 2018. "Social Capital or Education: What Matters Most to Cut Time to Diagnosis?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01703170, HAL.
- Samuel G Smith & Laura M Curtis & Jane Wardle & Christian von Wagner & Michael S Wolf, 2013. "Skill Set or Mind Set? Associations between Health Literacy, Patient Activation and Health," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(9), pages 1-7, September.
- Peta Harbour & Laurie Grealish, 2018. "Health literacy of the baby boomer generation and the implications for nursing," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(19-20), pages 3472-3481, October.
- Hendrik Jürges & Eberhard Kruk & Steffen Reinhold, 2013.
"The effect of compulsory schooling on health—evidence from biomarkers,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 645-672, April.
- JÃ¼rges, Hendrik, 2009. "The effect of compulsory schooling on health - evidence from biomarkers," MEA discussion paper series 09183, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Hendrik Jürges & Eberhard Kruk & Steffen Reinhold, 2010. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling on Health - Evidence from Biomarkers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3105, CESifo.
- Shahla Ghanbari & Ali Ramezankhani & Ali Montazeri & Yadollah Mehrabi, 2016. "Health Literacy Measure for Adolescents (HELMA): Development and Psychometric Properties," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Yoon K Loke & Ina Hinz & Xia Wang & Gill Rowlands & David Scott & Charlotte Salter, 2012. "Impact of Health Literacy in Patients with Chronic Musculoskeletal Disease–Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider, 2017. "A Health Literacy RCT toward Improvement of Programmatic Outcomes of Tuberculosis Control in the Tribal Areas of Pakistan Governance Support Program Post-Crisis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1711, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Angela J Dean & Kelly S Fielding & Fiona J Newton, 2016. "Community Knowledge about Water: Who Has Better Knowledge and Is This Associated with Water-Related Behaviors and Support for Water-Related Policies?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Peltzer, Samia & Hellstern, Marc & Genske, Anna & Jünger, Saskia & Woopen, Christiane & Albus, Christian, 2020. "Health literacy in persons at risk of and patients with coronary heart disease: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 245(C).
- Moon, Graham & Aitken, Grant & Roderick, Paul & Fraser, Simon & Rowlands, Gill, 2015. "Towards an understanding of the relationship of functional literacy and numeracy to geographical health inequalities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 185-193.
- Don Nutbeam, 2009. "Defining and measuring health literacy: what can we learn from literacy studies?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 54(5), pages 303-305, October.
- Wyke, Sally & Adamson, Joy & Dixon, Diane & Hunt, Kate, 2013. "Consultation and illness behaviour in response to symptoms: A comparison of models from different disciplinary frameworks and suggestions for future research directions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 79-87.
- Seung Pil Lee, 2020. "Sustainable Reciprocity Mechanism of Social Initiatives in Sport: The Mediating Effect of Gratitude," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-18, November.
- Astrid Austvoll-Dahlgren & Arild Bjørndal & Jan Odgaard-Jensen & Sølvi Helseth, 2012. "Evaluation of a Web Portal for Improving Public Access to Evidence-Based Health Information and Health Literacy Skills: A Pragmatic Trial," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(5), pages 1-11, May.
- Wouters, Edwin & Van Damme, Wim & Van Loon, Francis & van Rensburg, Dingie & Meulemans, Herman, 2009. "Public-sector ART in the Free State Province, South Africa: Community support as an important determinant of outcome," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1177-1185, October.
- Fernanda Maria Rovai Bado & Flávio Rebustini & Lisa Jamieson & Karine Laura Cortellazzi & Fábio Luiz Mialhe, 2018. "Evaluation of the psychometric properties of the Brazilian version of the Oral Health Literacy Assessment in Spanish and development of a shortened form of the instrument," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Kristine Crondahl & Leena Eklund Karlsson, 2016. "The Nexus Between Health Literacy and Empowerment," SAGE Open, , vol. 6(2), pages 21582440166, April.
More about this item
KeywordsJournal of Reproductive Medicine; Reproductive Medicine; journal of reproductive medicine; reproductive medicine articles; reproductive medicine articles impact factor; reproductive medicine research journals; reproductive journals list; open access; juniper publishers journals; juniper publishers reivew;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adp:jgjorm:v:7:y:2019:i:1:p:9-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Robert Thomas (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.