This file is part of IDEAS, which uses RePEc data
[ Papers |
JEL Classification |
NEP reports |
New papers by email |
Author registration |
Top 20% Institutions and Economists in Pakistan, as of January 2006These rankings take only into account institutions registered in EDIRC and authors registered with the RePEc Author Service and the institutions they claimed to be affiliated with. For Pakistan, these are 9 authors affiliated with 11 institutions. Note that authors affiliated only with institutions in this region that are not listed in EDIRC cannot be ranked.
For the worldwide rankings, see here: top 5% authors or top 5% economics institutions.
Rankings in other regions
All institutions in this region.
The rankings below are aggregate rankings from 21 different ranking methods. See links above for details.
Top 20% institutions in PakistanPlease note that rankings can depend on the number of registered authors in the respective institutions. Register at the RePEc Author Service.
Top 20% authors in Pakistan This ranking is based on registered authors only, and only those who claimed some affiliation in this region, and this affiliation is listed in EDIRC. Authors can register at the RePEc Author Service.
We do our best, but we cannot exclude errors.
- Citations from CitEc project by José Manuel Barrueco Cruz, University of Valencia, Spain. Hardware provided by Technical University of Spain.
- Abstract views and downloads from LogEc project by Sune Karlsson, Örebro University, Sweden.
- Author registration by Ivan Kumanov, Minsk, Belarus.
- Institutions database and ranking computations by Christian Zimmermann, University of Connecticut.
- RePEc has been initiated by Thomas Krichel, Long Island University.