Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
Discussion Papers, WZB Rule of Law Center
Contact information of Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB):
Postal: Reichpietschufer 50, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Phone: ++49 - 30 - 25491 - 0
Fax: ++49 - 30 - 25491 - 684
Web page: http://www.wzb.eu/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
Series handle: repec:zbw:wzbrlc
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- SP IV 2014-801 Europe's area of freedom, security and justice through the prism of constitutionalism: Why the EU needs a grammar of justice to improve its legitimacy
by Herlin-Karnell, Ester
- SP IV 2013-801 What kind of a constitutional crisis is Europe in and what should be done about it?
by Kumm, Mattias
- SP IV 2012-802 European exceptionalism?
by Nolte, Georg & Aust, Helmut Philipp
- SP IV 2012-801 State neutrality
by Kis, János
- SP IV 2011-801 Islamic actors' support for democracy and European integration: A case for power-seeking?
by Elbasani, Arolda & Saatçioğlu, Beken
- SP IV 2011-803 Europe: Political, not cosmopolitan
by Somek, Alexander
- SP IV 2011-802 Constitutionalism in an old key: Legality and constituent power
by Dyzenhaus, David