Kiel Institute for the World Economy
Economics Discussion Papers
Contact information of Kiel Institute for the World Economy:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.economics-ejournal.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
Series handle: repec:zbw:ifwedp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
- 2011-16 The US government's social cost of carbon estimates after their first year: Pathways for improvement
by Kopp, Robert E. & Mignone, Bryan K.
- 2011-15 Contagion effect of financial crisis on OECD stock markets
by Kazi, Irfan Akbar & Guesmi, Khaled & Kaabia, Olfa
- 2011-14 Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations
by Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco
- 2011-13 On various ways of measuring pro-poor growth
by Deutsch, Joseph & Silber, Jacques
- 2011-12 Credit conditions indices: controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market
by Jansen, Eilev S. & Krogh, Tord S. H.
- 2011-11 Transient temperature response modeling in IAMs: the effects of over simplification on the SCC
by Marten, Alex L.
- 2011-10 The natural projection approach to production and uncertainty
by Stiefenhofer, Pascal
- 2011-9 Uncertainty and capacity constraints: reconsidering the aggregate production function
by Gracia, Eduard
- 2011-8 Release of the kraken: a novel money multiplier equation's debut in 21st century banking
by Hanley, Brian P.
- 2011-7 Inequality measurement with subgroup decomposability and level-sensitivity
by Subramanian, Subbu
- 2011-6 The accuracy of a forecast targeting central bank
by Falch, Nina Skrove & Nymoen, Ragnar
- 2011-5 On some problems in discrete wavelet analysis of bivariate spectra with an application to business cycle synchronization in the euro zone
by Bruzda, Joanna
- 2011-4 Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam
by Doan, Tinh
- 2011-3 Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations
by Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc
- 2011-2 Tougher educational exam leading to worse selection
by de Carvalho Andrade, Eduardo & de Castro, Luciano I.
- 2011-1 University funding systems: impact on research and teaching
by Beath, John & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David
- 2010-29 Why do educated mothers matter? A model of parental help
by Canova, Luciano & Vaglio, Alessandro
- 2010-28 Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology
by De Vroey, Michel
- 2010-27 Optimal capital income taxation with tax evasion
by D'Andria, Diego
- 2010-26 An inquiry into the development of science and technology parks in China
by Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi
- 2010-25 Business incubators in China: an inquiry into the variables associated with incubatee success
by Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi
- 2010-24 Fiscal policy in Latin America: better after all?
by Daude, Christian & Melguizo, Ángel & Neut, Alejandro
- 2010-23 Estimating standard errors for the Parks model: Can jackknifing help?
by Reed, W. Robert & Webb, Rachel S.
- 2010-22 Politics, globalization, and food crisis discourse
by Esposo Guerrero, Bernard Joseph
- 2010-21 The acceptance of earnings losses after voluntary mobility
by Schneck, Stefan
- 2010-20 Low quality as a signal of high quality
by Clements, Matthew T.
- 2010-19 (S,s) pricing: Does the heterogeneity wipe out the asymmetry on micro level?
by Babutsidze, Zakaria
- 2010-18 On the economic crisis and the crisis of economics
by Beker, Victor A.
- 2010-17 Alan Greenspan, the quants and stochastic optimal control
by Stein, Jerome L.
- 2010-16 A micro-econometric approach to geographic market definition in local retail markets: Demand side considerations
by Beckert, Walter
- 2010-15 News versus sunspot shocks in a New Keynesian model
by Karnizova, Lilia
- 2010-14 Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey
by Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David
- 2010-13 Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence
by Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren
- 2010-12 Investigating the exponential age distribution of firms
by Coad, Alex
- 2010-11 New sight of herding behavioural through trading volume
by Hachicha, Nizar
- 2010-10 Monopoly innovation and welfare effects
by Yao, Shuntian & Gan, Lydia
- 2010-9 The Great Recession versus the Great Depression: stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents
by Aiginger, Karl
- 2010-8 Is the Chinese currency substantially misaligned to warrant further appreciation?
by Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua
- 2010-7 Chance of revolts and ability of oppressions: a comment on the Acemoglu-Robinson model
by Saito, Tetsuya
- 2010-6 An enabling mechanism for the creation, adjustment, and dissolution of states and governmental units
by Hausken, Kjell & Knutsen, John F.
- 2010-5 Price-concentration analysis in merger cases with differentiated products
by Beckert, Walter & Mazzarotto, Nicola
- 2010-4 Credit money and macroeconomic instability in the agent-based model and simulator Eurace
by Cincotti, Silvano & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea
- 2010-3 Efficiency and stability in complex financial markets
by Caccioli, Fabio & Marsili, Matteo
- 2010-2 Solving the paradox of monetary profits
by Keen, Steve
- 2010-1 The crisis and beyond: thinking outside the box
by Hillinger, Claude
- 2009-56 Housing wealth isn't wealth
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 2009-55 Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: a search-based explanation
by Edwards, T. Huw
- 2009-54 Different risk-adjusted fund performance measures: a comparison
by Grau-Carles, Pilar & Sainz, Jorge & Otamendi, Javier & Doncel, Luis Miguel
- 2009-53 Ex-ante regulation and ex-post liability under uncertainty and irreversibility: governing the coexistence of GM crops
by Beckmann, Volker & Soregaroli, Claudio & Wesseler, Justus
- 2009-52 The paradox of monetary profits: an obstacle to understanding financial and economic Crisis?
by Bruun, Charlotte & Heyn-Johnsen, Carsten
- 2009-51 Disclosure requirements, the release of new information and market efficiency: new insights from agent-based models
by Hermsen, Oliver & Witte, Björn-Christopher & Westerhoff, Frank
- 2009-50 Stabilizing an unstable economy: on the choice of proper policy measures
by Asada, Toichiro & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Mouakil, Tarik & Proaño, Christian R.
- 2009-49 Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data
by Petreski, Marjan
- 2009-48 Fundamental uncertainty, portfolio choice, and liquidity preference theory
by Pasche, Markus
- 2009-47 Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model /
by Demary, Markus
- 2009-46 The triffin dilemma again
by Campanella, Edoardo
- 2009-45 Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 2009-44 A tale of two debt crises: a stochastic optimal control analysis
by Stein, Jerome L.
- 2009-43 Inflation/unemployment regimes and the instability of the Phillips curve
by Ormerod, Paul & Rosewell, Bridget & Phelps, Peter
- 2009-42 Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle
by Freeman, Mark C.
- 2009-41 Differentiating emissions targets for individual developed countries: economics and equity
by Reisinger, Andy
- 2009-40 Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview
by Husain, Muhammad Jami
- 2009-39 Commercial banks, default insurance and IMF reforms
by Rockerbie, Duane W. & Easton, Stephen T.
- 2009-38 Global governance: the G20 and a Global Green New Deal
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 2009-37 Addressing the psychology of financial markets
by Tuckett, David
- 2009-36 Do less-violent technologies result in less violence? A theoretical investigation applied to the use of tasers by law enforcement
by McCannon, Bryan C.
- 2009-35 Selection wages and discrimination
by Schlicht, Ekkehart
- 2009-34 Occupational upgrading and the business cycle in West Germany
by Büttner, Thomas & Jacobebbinghaus, Peter & Ludsteck, Johannes
- 2009-33 Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-shot development race
by Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine
- 2009-32 Science parks, knowledge spillovers, and firms' innovative performance: evidence from Finland
by Squicciarini, Mariagrazia
- 2009-31 Exchange-rate regime and economic growth: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature
by Petreski, Marjan
- 2009-30 Diversity of science linkages and innovation performance: some empirical evidence from Flemish firms
by Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia
- 2009-29 The Design of a 'Two-Pillar' Monetary Policy Strategy
by Dai, Meixing
- 2009-28 Endogenous Technology Sharing in R&D Intensive Industries
by Clark, Derek J. & Sand, Jan Yngve
- 2009-27 Citizen-Centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People and Not the Interest Groups
by Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar
- 2009-26 Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 2009-25 On the Effects of Selective Below-Cost Pricing in a Vertical Differentiation Model
by Colombo, Stefano
- 2009-24 The effect of technological innovation on international trade: a nonlinear approach
by Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada
- 2009-23 Inventory Investment and the Real Interest Rate
by Junayed, Sadaquat & Khan, Hashmat
- 2009-22 A Note on Updating Forecasts When New Information Arrives between Two Periods
by Chen, Pu
- 2009-21 Is this Risk Insurable? A Response to Sebastian Schich
by Todd, Walker F.
- 2009-20 Climate policy options and the World Trade Organization
by Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun
- 2009-19 Social Policy Targeting and Binary Information Transfer between Surveys
by Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid
- 2009-18 The Multilateral Donor Non-System: Towards Accountability and Efficient Role Assignment
by Reisen, Helmut
- 2009-17 The Information Content and Redistribution Effects of State and Municipal Rating Changes in Mexico
by Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso
- 2009-16 Challenges Associated with the Expansion of Deposit Insurance Coverage during Fall 2008
by Schich, Sebastian T.
- 2009-15 Discounting for Climate Change
by Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W.
- 2009-14 Siblings, not triplets: social preferences for risk, inequality and time in discounting climate change
by Atkinson, Giles D. & Dietz, Simon & Helgeson, Jennifer & Hepburn, Cameron & Sælen, Håkon
- 2009-13 How Persistent are International Capital Flows?
by Galstyan, Vahagn
- 2009-12 Heterogeneous Parameter Uncertainty and the Timing of Investment during Crisis
by Ni, Shawn & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 2009-11 Productive Base Sustainability under Climate Change: Theoretical Results and Empirical Evidence
by Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 2009-10 On the Relation between Dual-Rate Discounting and Substitutability
by Kögel, Tomas
- 2009-9 A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling
by Cogoy, Mario
- 2009-8 Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 2009-7 Should We Discount the Far-Distant Future at Its Lowest Possible Rate?
by Gollier, Christian
- 2009-6 The Universal Shape of Economic Recession and Recovery after a Shock
by Challet, Damien & Solomon, Sorin & Yaari, Gur
- 2009-5 One Step at a Time: Do Threshold Patterns Matter in Public Good Provision?
by Asher, Sam & Casaburi, Lorenzo & Nikolov, Plamen & Ye, Maoliang
- 2009-4 Now or Never: Environmental Protection under Hyperbolic Discounting
by Winkler, Ralph
- 2009-3 Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?
by Da Silva, Sergio
- 2009-2 Distribution of Labour Productivity in Japan over the Period 1996-2006
by Souma, Wataru & Ikeda, Yuichi & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Fujiwara, Yoshi
- 2009-1 Structure and Temporal Change of Credit Network between Banks and Large Firms in Japan
by Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Ikeda, Yuichi & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Souma, Wataru
- 2008-45 Power-Law and Log-Normal Distributions in Firm Size Displacement Data
by Ishikawa, Atushi
- 2008-44 Monetary Ease: A Factor behind Financial Crises? Some Evidence from OECD Countries
by Ahrend, Rudiger
- 2008-43 Stages of the 2007/2008 Global Financial Crisis Is There a Wandering Asset-Price Bubble?
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 2008-42 Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors
by Ikeda, Yuichi & Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Souma, Wataru
- 2008-41 Implicit Microfoundations for Macroeconomics
by Wright, Ian
- 2008-40 How We Might Model a Credit Squeeze, and Draw Some Policy Implications for Responding to It
by Sinclair, Peter J. N.
- 2008-39 Network Structure of Japanese Firms Hierarchy and Degree Correlation: Analysis from 800,000 Firms
by Konno, Tomohiko
- 2008-38 A Note on Aoki-Yoshikawa Model
by Scalas, Enrico & Garibaldi, Ubaldo
- 2008-37 The Nature of Equilibrium in Macroeconomics: A Critique of Equilibrium Search Theory
by Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi
- 2008-36 Modeling Maximum Entropy and Mean-Field Interaction in Macroeconomics
by Di Guilmi, Corrado & Gallegati, Mauro & Landini, Simone
- 2008-35 Macroeconomic Relaxation: Adjustment Processes of Hierarchical Economic Structures
by Hawkins, Raymond & Aoki, Masanao
- 2008-34 Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems
by Lovell, Michael C.
- 2008-33 The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment
by Tamborini, Roberto
- 2008-32 Global Governance of Global Monetary Relations: Rationale and Feasibility
by Frieden, Jeffry A.
- 2008-31 Rethinking Global Climate Change Governance
by Barrett, Scott
- 2008-30 DSGE Models and Central Banks
by Tovar, Camilo Ernesto
- 2008-29 The Effects of the Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignments on Foreign Trade Flows in Uzbekistan
by Olimov, Ulugbek & Sirajiddinov, Nishanbay
- 2008-28 Perfecting Imperfect Competition
by Seißer, Goetz
- 2008-27 The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years
by Capolupo, Rosa
- 2008-26 Game of Organizing International Cricket: Co-Existence of Country-Line and Club-Line Games
by Das, Satya Prasanna
- 2008-25 The 'Pre-Eminence of Theory' versus the 'General-to-Specific' Cointegrated VAR Perspectives in Macro-Econometric Modeling
by Spanos, Aris
- 2008-24 Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts
by Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars
- 2008-23 Testing the New Keynesian Model on U.S. and Euro Area Data
by Juselius, Mikael
- 2008-22 A Data-Reconstructed Fractional Volatility Model
by Mendes, Rui Vilela & Oliveira, Maria J.
- 2008-21 Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model
by Møller, Niels Framroze
- 2008-20 Wage, Price and Unemployment Dynamics in the Spanish Transition to EMU Membership
by Jusélius, Katarina & Ordóñez, Javier
- 2008-19 A Study of Pricing Evolution in the Online Toy Market
by Yang, Zhenlin & Gan, Lydia & Tang, Fang-Fang
- 2008-18 Forecast Evaluation of Explanatory Models of Financial Return Variability
by Sucarrat, Genaro
- 2008-17 Exports under the Flicker of the Northern Lights
by Kristjánsdóttir, Helga
- 2008-16 How Can Voters Classify an Incumbent under Output Persistence
by Caleiro, António
- 2008-15 Evaluating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve under VAR-Based Learning
by Fanelli, Luca
- 2008-14 The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis in Developed Countries and Emerging Market Economies: Different Outcomes Explained
by García Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando
- 2008-13 Level, Slope, Curvature: Characterising the Yield Curve in a Cointegrated VAR Model
by Giese, Julia V.
- 2008-12 Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work
by Colander, David C.
- 2008-11 Random Matrix Theory and the Evolution of Business Cycle Synchronisation, 1886-2006
by Ormerod, Paul
- 2008-10 Should We Trust the Empirical Evidence from Present Value Models of the Current Account?
by Mercereau, Benoît & Miniane, Jacques Alain
- 2008-9 On the Explosive Nature of Hyper-Inflation Data
by Nielsen, Bent
- 2008-8 West-East Convergence in the Prevalence of Illicit Drugs: Socioeconomics or Culture?
by Tauchmann, Harald
- 2008-7 Corruption and Political Competition
by Damania, Richard & Yalcýn, Erkan
- 2008-6 The Economic Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU
by Lejour, Arjan Marcel & Mervar, Andrea & Verweij, Gerard
- 2008-5 Measuring Real Value and Inflation
by Hillinger, Claude
- 2008-4 The New Keynesian Phillips curve tested on OECD panel data
by Bjørnstad, Roger & Nymoen, Ragnar
- 2008-3 Corruption and Armed Conflicts: Some Stirring Around in the Governance Soup
by Andvig, Jens Christopher
- 2008-2 The Demand for Currency Substitution
by Seater, John J.
- 2008-1 The Single Currency's Effects on Eurozone Sectoral Trade: Winners and Losers?
by Vicarelli, Claudio & De Santis, Roberta & De Nardis, Sergio
- 2007-49 Non-Self-Averaging in Macroeconomic Models: A Criticism of Modern Micro-founded Macroeconomics
by Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi
- 2007-48 Global Factors, Unemployment Adjustment and the Natural Rate
by Smith, Ron P. & Zoega, Gylfi
- 2007-47 A Long Run Structural Macroeconometric Model for Germany
by Chen, Pu & Schneider, Elena & Frohn, Joachim
- 2007-46 What Do Micro Price Data Tell Us on the Validity of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve?
by Álvarez, Luis J.
- 2007-45 A Model of an Optimum Currency Area
by Ricci, Luca Antonio
- 2007-44 The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes
by Tol, Richard S. J.
- 2007-43 Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought
by Hillinger, Claude
- 2007-42 The Impact of Tax, Product and Labour Market Distortions on the Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment
by Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 2007-41 Production Constraints and the NAIRU
by Driver, Ciaran F. & Hall, Stephen G.
- 2007-40 Technology Shocks and Employment in Open Economies
by Tervala, Juha
- 2007-39 Testing for Breaks in Cointegrated Panels - with an Application to the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle
by Di Iorio, Francesca & Fachin, Stefano
- 2007-38 Modeling the Effects of Financial Constraints on Firm´s Investment
by Tomat, Gian Maria
- 2007-37 Real exchange rate dynamics in Macedonia: Old wisdoms and new insights
by Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena
- 2007-36 Endogenous Indexing and Monetary Policy Models
by Mash, Richard
- 2007-35 Asymmetry and Spillover Effects in the North American Equity Markets
by Canarella, Giorgio & Sapra, Sunil K. & Pollard, Stephen K.
- 2007-34 Monetary Policy and Swedish Unemployment Fluctuations
by Alexius, Annika & Holmlund, Bertil
- 2007-33 Growing up to Financial Stability
by Bordo, Michael D.
- 2007-32 Measuring Long-Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through
by de Bandt, Olivier & Banerjee, Anindya & Kozluk, Tomasz
- 2007-31 On Policy Relevance of Ramsey Tax Rules
by Selim, Sheikh
- 2007-30 A Note on Human Capital and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle
by Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas
- 2007-29 Uncover Latent PPP by Dynamic Factor Error Correction Model (DF-ECM) Approach: Evidence from five OECD countries
by Qin, Duo
- 2007-28 The Exchange Rate Targeting of Central Banks Revised: The Role of Long-term Interest Rates
by Lahtinen, Markus & Mäki-Fränt, Petri
- 2007-27 New Evidence on News-Driven Business Cycles
by Haertel, Thomas & Lucke, Bernd
- 2007-26 A Model of the IMF as a Coinsurance Arrangement
by Chami, Ralph & Sharma, Sunil & Shim, Ilhyock
- 2007-25 Is Old Money Better than New? Duration and Monetary Regimes
by Rose, Andrew K. & Mihov, Ilian
- 2007-24 Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuk-Pang Wong, Clement
- 2007-23 Are the GCC FDI Location Determinants Favorable?
by Wasseem, Mina
- 2007-22 Wage Dispersion and Overqualification as Entailed by Reder Competition
by Schlicht, Ekkehart
- 2007-21 A Simple Note on Informational Cascades
by Fiore, Annamaria & Morone, Andrea
- 2007-20 Minority Voting and Public Project Provision
by Gersbach, Hans
- 2007-19 How Much Do Perceptions of Corruption Really Tell Us?
by Weber Abramo, Claudio
- 2007-18 Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France
by Wagner, Laurent & Nayman, Laurence & Fouquin, Michel
- 2007-17 The debt-growth nexus in poor countries: a reassessment
by Presbitero, Andrea F.
- 2007-16 An Idealized View of Financial Intermediation
by Sissoko, Carolyn
- 2007-15 Learning Causal Relations in Multivariate Time Series Data
by Chihying, Hsiao & Chen, Pu
- 2007-14 Evaluating Inflation Targeting Using a Macroeconometric Model
by Fair, Ray C.
- 2007-13 Some Flexible Parametric Models for Partially Adaptive Estimators of Econometric Models
by Theodossiou, Panayiotis & McDonald, James B. & Hansen, Christian B.
- 2007-12 A Simple Coase-Like Mechanism that Transfers Control of Government Spending Levels from Politicians to Voters
by Graves, Philip E.
- 2007-11 Debt and Interest Rates: The U.S. and the Euro Area
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Chinn, Menzie D.
- 2007-10 Hidden Economies and the Socially Optimal Fiscal-Tax to Liquidity-Tax Ratio
by Ercolani, Marco G.
- 2007-9 Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?
by Schneider, Friedrich G.
- 2007-8 Seigniorage
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 2007-7 Long Run Macroeconomic Relations in the Global Economy
by Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem & Holly, Sean & Dees, Stephane & Smith, L. Vanessa
- 2007-6 Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully
by Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina
- 2007-5 Variable Retirement and the Effects of Social Insurance on Savings, Wealth, and Welfare
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Bruce, Neil
- 2007-4 The complexity of economic policy: restricted local optima in tax policy design
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 2007-3 Transaction Cost Economics: An Introduction
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 2007-2 Pricing Damaged Goods
by McAfee, R. Preston
- 2007-1 Welfare effects of intellectual property in North-South model of endogenous growth with comparative advantage
by Saint-Paul, Gilles