Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- The International Minimum Standard and Fair and Equitable Treatment
by Paparinskis, Martins
- Economic Morality and Jewish Law
by Levine (1946-2011), Aaron
- Developing India: An Intellectual and Social History, c. 1930-50
by Zachariah, Benjamin
- Reassembling Social Security: A Survey of Pensions and Health Care Reforms in Latin America
by Mesa-Lago, Carmelo
- The Global Auction: The Broken Promises of Education, Jobs, and Incomes
by Brown, Phillip & Lauder, Hugh & Ashton, David
- Famine and Foreigners: Ethiopia Since Live Aid
by Gill, Peter
- Markets and Indigenous Peoples in Asia: Lessons from Development Projects
by Nathan, Dev & Thapa, Ganesh & Kelkar, Govind & Cordone, Antonella
- Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy
by James, Aaron
- India and Central Asia: Two Decades of Transition
edited by Dash, P.L.
- The Oxford Handbook of Greek and Roman Coinage
by Metcalf, William
- Competition, Competitive Advantage, and Clusters: The Ideas of Michael Porter
edited by Huggins, Robert & Izushi, Hiro
- East Asian Capitalism: Diversity, Continuity, and Change
edited by Walter, Andrew & Zhang, Xiaoke
- Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar
by Eichengreen, Barry
- China's Remarkable Economic Growth
by Knight, John & Ding, Sai
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Peace and Conflict
edited by Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios
- Liberalization and Development
by Nayyar, Deepak
- Crash and Beyond: Causes and Consequences of the Global Financial Crisis
by Farlow, Andrew
- Nehemiah Grew and England's Economic Development: The Means of a Most Ample Increase of the Wealth and Strength of England (1706-7)
edited by Hoppit, Julian
- A Country Merchant, 1495-1520: Trading and Farming at the End of the Middle Ages
by Dyer, Christopher
- Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard
- Education and Economics: Disciplinary Evolution and Policy Discourse
by Chattopadhyay, Saumen
- Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
by Klein, Daniel
- Innovation and Growth: From R&D Strategies of Innovating Firms to Economy-wide Technological Change
edited by Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Borje & Karlsson, Charlie & Loof, Hans
- Why Has China Grown So Fast For So Long?
by Malik, Khalid
- After Empires: European Integration, Decolonization, and the Challenge from the Global South 1957-1985
by Garavini, Giuliano
- The Age of Dualization: The Changing Face of Inequality in Deindustrializing Societies
edited by Emmenegger, Patrick & Hausermann, Silja & Palier, Bruno & Seeleib-Kaiser, Martin
- Health and Social Justice
by Ruger, Jennifer Prah
- The Economics and Management of World Fisheries
by Bjorndal, Trond & Munro, Gordon
- The Constitutionalization of the Global Corporate Sphere?
by Thompson, Grahame F.
- Human Development in South Asia 2010-2011: Food Security in South Asia
by Mahbub ul Haq Development Centre,
- Caring for America: Home Health Workers in the Shadow of the Welfare State
by Boris, Eileen & Klein, Jennifer
- The Thief of Time: Philosophical Essays on Procrastination
edited by Andreou, Chrisoula & White, Mark D.
- Social Exclusion and Adverse Inclusion: Development and Deprivation of Adivasis in India
edited by Nathan, Dev & Xaxa, Virginius
- Health Care Reform and American Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Jacobs, Lawrence R. & Skocpol, Theda
- Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion
by Sainsbury, Diane
- Economics of Monetary Union, Edition 9
by De Grauwe, Paul
- Pierre Laroque and the Welfare State in Postwar France
by Jabbari, Eric
- The Global Stock Market: Issuers, Investors, and Intermediaries in an Uneven World
by Wojcik, Dariusz
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics Volume 1: The Economics of Sports
edited by Kahane, Leo H. & Shmanske, Stephen
- The Oxford Companion to the Economics of Africa
edited by Aryeetey, Ernest & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Kanbur, Ravi & Kasekende, Louis
- Reckoning With Markets: The Role of Moral Reflection in Economics
by Halteman, James & Noell, Edd S.
- India's Economic Reforms and Development: Essays for Manmohan Singh, Second Edition, Edition 2
edited by Ahluwalia, Isher Judge & Little, I.M.D.
- Economics: IB Skills and Practice: For the IB diploma
by Ziogas, Constantine
- Economic Survey 2011-12
by Ministry of Finance, Government of India,
- Growth, Development, and Diversity: India's Record since Liberalization
edited by Pushpangadan, K. & Balasubramanyam, V.N.
- Normative State Power in International Relations
by Koivisto, Marjo
- Why Capitalism?
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- The New Oxford Companion to Economics in India
edited by Basu, Kaushik & Maertens, Annemie
- Banking Regulation and Globalization
by Busch, Andreas
- Of Economics, Policy, and Development: An Intellectual Journey
edited by Khatkhate, Deena & Reddy, Y.V.
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics: Volumes 1 & 2
edited by Shmanske, Stephen & Kahane, Leo H.
- Constructions of Neoliberal Reason
by Peck, Jamie
- The Oxford Handbook of Venture Capital
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- EU Competition Law and Economics
by Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anne & Petit, Nicolas
- The Christian Consumer: Living Faithfully in a Fragile World
by Hartman, Laura M.
- The Predictable Surprise: Unraveling the U.S. Retirement System
by Schieber, Sylvester J.
- Globalization and Economic Nationalism in Asia
edited by D'Costa, Anthony P.
- Governance by Indicators: Global Power through Classification and Rankings
edited by Davis, Kevin & Fisher, Angelina & Kingsbury, Benedict & Engle Merry, Sally
- The Oxford Handbook of State and Local Government Finance
edited by Ebel, Robert D. & Petersen, John E.
- The Production of Difference: Race and the Management of Labor in U.S. History
by Roediger, David R. & Esch, Elizabeth D.
- The North American Idea: A Vision of a Continental Future
by Pastor, Robert A.
- Accounting for Business: An Integrated Print and Online Solution
by Scott, Peter
- Constructivist Theories of Ethnic Politics
edited by Chandra, Kanchan
- Indian Cities: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Shaw, Annapurna
- New Perspectives on Asset Price Bubbles
edited by Evanoff, Douglas D. & Kaufman, George G. & Malliaris, A. G.
- A Dictionary of Economics, Edition 4
edited by Black, John & Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth
- IB Economics Course Book: For the IB diploma, Edition 2
by Blink, Jocelyn & Dorton, Ian
- Financial Access in Post-Reform India
by Bhavani, T.A. & Bhanumurthy, N.R.
- The Pricing of Internationally Traded Gas
edited by Stern, Jonathan
- Nordic Capitalisms and Globalization: New Forms of Economic Organization and Welfare Institutions
edited by Kristensen, Peer Hull & Lilja, Kari
- Misunderstanding Financial Crises: Why We Don't See Them Coming
by Gorton, Gary B.
- Natural Disasters and Indian History: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Roy, Tirthankar
- Handbook of European Financial Markets and Institutions
edited by Freixas, Xavier & Hartmann, Philipp & Mayer, Colin
- Storable Votes: Protecting the Minority Voice
by Casella, Alessandra
- Corporate Governance, Edition 4
by Mallin, Christine
- Indus Waters and Social Change: The Evolution and Transition of Agrarian Society in Pakistan
by Naqvi, Saiyid Ali
- The Oxford Handbook of Entrepreneurial Finance
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- Globalization for Development: Meeting New Challenges
by Goldin, Ian & Reinert, Kenneth
- Economics: IB Study Guide: For the IB diploma, Edition 2
by Ziogas, Constantine
- The Oxford Handbook of U.S. Environmental Policy
edited by Kamieniecki, Sheldon & Kraft, Michael
- Food, Economics, and Health
by Bhargava, Alok
- Competing in Capabilities: The Globalization Process
by Sutton, John
- Global Environmental Commons: Analytical and Political Challenges in Building Governance Mechanisms
edited by Brousseau, Eric & Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Willinger, Marc
- The Oxford Handbook of Hindu Economics and Business
edited by Vinod, H. D.
- Globalizing Labour?: Indian Seafarers and World Shipping, c. 1870-1945
by Balachandran, G.
- Development Success: Historical Accounts from More Advanced Countries
edited by Fosu, Augustin K.
- Saving for Retirement: Intention, Context, and Behavior
by Clark, Gordon L. & Strauss, Kendra & Knox-Hayes, Janelle
- The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India
by Stern, Philip J.
- Consumption and Gender in the Early Seventeenth-Century Household: The World of Alice Le Strange
by Whittle, Jane & Griffiths, Elizabeth
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Poverty
edited by Jefferson, Philip N.
- The Economic Development of Latin America since Independence
by Bertola, Luis & Ocampo, Jose Antonio
- Sino-Russian Oil and Gas Cooperation: The Reality and Implications
by Paik, Keun-Wook
- The Oxford Handbook of the Indian Economy
edited by Ghate, Chetan
- Oxford Handbook of Happiness
edited by David, Susan & Boniwell, Ilona & Conley Ayers, Amanda
- Energy Networks and the Law: Innovative Solutions in Changing Markets
edited by Roggenkamp, Martha M. & Barrera-Hernandez, Lila & Zillman, Donald N. & del Guayo, Inigo
- Reshaping Retirement Security: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis
edited by Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Warshawsky, Mark J.
- Blocked by Caste: Economic Discrimination in Modern India
edited by Thorat, Sukhadeo & Neuman, Katherine S.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Development, and Catch Up: An International Comparative Study
edited by Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Goto, Akira & Sunami, Atsushi & Nelson, Richard R.
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Politics
edited by Mossberger, Karen & Clarke, Susan & John, Peter
- Inside the Department of Economic Affairs: Samuel Brittan, the Diary of an 'Irregular', 1964-6
edited by Middleton, Roger
- Poverty in Canada
by Sharma, Raghubar
- Valuing an Entrepreneurial Enterprise
by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N.
- Social and Economic Impact of SEZs in India
by Aggarwal, Aradhna
- Gender, Inequality, and Wages
by Blau, Francine D. edited by Gielen, Anne C. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- A Twenty-First Century U.S. Water Policy
by Christian-Smith, Juliet & Gleick, Peter H.
- The Great Urban Transformation: Politics of Land and Property in China
by Hsing, You-tien
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Conflict Resolution
edited by Bolton, Gary E. & Croson, Rachel T. A.
- Economics of the Welfare State, Edition 5
by Barr, Nicholas
- The Digital Flood: The Diffusion of Information Technology Across the U.S., Europe, and Asia
by Cortada, James W.
- The Consequences of the Global Financial Crisis: The Rhetoric of Reform and Regulation
edited by Grant, Wyn & Wilson, Graham K.
- World Insurance: The Evolution of a Global Risk Network
edited by Borscheid, Peter & Haueter, Niels Viggo
- Schelling's Game Theory: How to Make Decisions
by Dodge, Robert V.
- Athens and the Cyclades: Economic Strategies 540-314 BC
by Rutishauser, Brian
- Sacred Aid: Faith and Humanitarianism
by Barnett, Michael & Stein, Janice
- The Domestic Abroad: Diasporas in International Relations
by Varadarajan, Latha
- Sovereign Investment: Concerns and Policy Reactions
by Sauvant, Karl P. & Sachs, Lisa E. & Jongbloed, Wouter P.F. Schmit
- The Oxford Handbook of Banking
edited by Berger, Allen N. & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S.
- New Perspectives on Asset Price Bubbles
edited by Evanoff, Douglas D. & Kaufman, George G. & Malliaris, A. G.
- The Ponzi Scheme Puzzle: A History and Analysis of Con Artists and Victims
by Frankel, Tamar
- Enlightened Aid: U.S. Development as Foreign Policy in Ethiopia
by McVety, Amanda Kay
- Legality and Legitimacy in Global Affairs
edited by Falk, Richard & Juergensmeyer, Mark & Popovski, Vesselin
- Innovative Firms in Emerging Market Countries
edited by Amann, Edmund & Cantwell, John
- The Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions
edited by Faulkner, David & Teerikangas, Satu & Joseph, Richard J.
- The Oxford Handbook of the European Union
by Menon, Anand edited by Jones, Erik & Weatherill, Stephen
- The Medieval World View: An Introduction
by Cook, William R. & Herzman, Ronald B.
- The World in Flames: A World War II Sourcebook
by Coetzee, Frans & Shevin-Coetzee, Marilyn
- Exchange Rate Policy and Modelling in India
by Dua, Pami & Ranjan, Rajiv
- The Oxford Companion to Pakistani History
edited by Jalal, Ayesha
- Neuroculture: On the implications of brain science
by Rolls, Edmund T.
- Registration and Recognition: Documenting the Person in World History
edited by Breckenridge, Keith & Szreter, Simon
- Poverty, Inequality, and Population: Essays in Development and Applied Management
by Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S.
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Second Edition, Edition 2
by Sikdar, Soumyen
- The Oxford Handbook of Business Groups
edited by Colpan, Asli M. & Hikino, Takashi & Lincoln, James R.
- Working Hard, Working Poor: A Global Journey
by Fields, Gary S.
- Of Poverty and Plastic: Scavenging and Scrap Trading Entrepreneurs in India's Urban Informal Economy
by Gill, Kaveri
- Shopping in Ancient Rome: The Retail Trade in the Late Republic and the Principate
by Holleran, Claire
- Global and National Macroeconometric Modelling: A Long-Run Structural Approach
by Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol
- Cultural Integration of Immigrants in Europe
edited by Algan, Yann & Bisin, Alberto & Manning, Alan & Verdier, Thierry
- The Oxford Handbook of Pricing Management
edited by Ozer, Ozalp & Phillips, Robert
- Outcast Labour in Asia: Circulation and Informalization of the Workforce at the Bottom of the Economy
by Breman, Jan
- Playing for Real Coursepack Edition: A Text on Game Theory
by Binmore, Ken
- Manufacturing Possibilities: Creative Action and Industrial Recomposition in the United States, Germany, and Japan
by Herrigel, Gary
by King, David
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Economics and Planning
edited by Brooks, Nancy & Donaghy, Kieran & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan
- Oil and Gas in Federal Systems
edited by Anderson, George
- International Economics, Edition 2
by Van Marrewijk, Charles
- Inequality and Instability: A Study of the World Economy Just Before the Great Crisis
by Galbraith, James K.
- Fairness, Responsibility, and Welfare
by Fleurbaey, Marc
- Understanding Reforms: Post-1991 India
by Tendulkar, Late Suresh & Bhavani,
- The Oxford Handbook of Regulation
edited by Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin
- Sugar and Spice: Grocers and Groceries in Provincial England, 1650-1830
by Stobart, Jon
- Transformation and Development: The Political Economy of Transition in India and China
edited by Bagchi, Amiya Kumar & D'Costa, Anthony P.
- The Oxford Handbook of Human Capital
edited by Burton-Jones, Alan & Spender, J.-C.
- The Politics of Poverty Reduction
by Mosley, Paul
- The Macroeconomic Theory of Exchange Rate Crises
by Piersanti, Giovanni
- Monetary Policy in a Globalized Economy: A Practitioner's View
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Insecurity, Inequality, and Obesity in Affluent Societies
edited by Offer, Avner & Pechey, Rachel & Ulijaszek, Stanley
- Casino Capitalism: How the Financial Crisis Came About and What Needs to be Done Now
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- Trade in Goods, Edition 2
by Mavroidis, Petros
- Money over Two Centuries: Selected Topics in British Monetary History, 1870-2010
by Capie, Forrest & Wood, Geoffrey
- Handbook of Urban Inequalities
by Mahadevia, Darshini & Sarkar, Sandip
- The Origins of International Banking in Asia: The Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
edited by Nishimura, Shizuya & Suzuki, Toshio & Michie, Ranald C.
- Managerial Economics: Principles and Worldwide Application: (adapted version), Edition 7
by Salvatore, Dominick
- The Oxford Handbook of the Digital Economy
by Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel
- Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods: Second Edition
by Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan
- Happiness Around the World: The paradox of happy peasants and miserable millionaires
by Graham, Carol
- The Political Economy of Violence against Women
by True, Jacqui
- The Oxford Handbook on The World Trade Organization
edited by Narlikar, Amrita & Daunton, Martin & Stern, Robert M.
- The Global Financial Crisis and Asia: Implications and Challenges
edited by Kawai, Masahiro & Lamberte, Mario B. & Park, Yung Chul
- The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Social Science
edited by Kincaid, Harold
- Electricity Sector in India: Policy and Regulation
by Kumar, Alok & Chatterjee, Sushanta
- Sovereign Wealth Funds: The New Intersection of Money and Politics
by Balding, Christopher
- The Atlantic in World History
by Kupperman, Karen Ordahl
- The Education of Nations: How the Political Organization of the Poor, Not Democracy, Led Governments to Invest in Mass Education
by Kosack, Stephen
- Counting the Poor: New Thinking About European Poverty Measures and Lessons for the United States
edited by Besharov, Douglas J. & Couch, Kenneth A.
- The Redistribution Recession: How Labor Market Distortions Contracted the Economy
by Mulligan, Casey B.
- International Trade in Services in India: Implications for Growth and Inequality in a Globalizing World
by Raychaudhuri, Ajitava & De, Prabir
- Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Changing Welfare States
by Hemerijck, Anton
- The Poverty Line: Oxford India Short Introductions
- Taxes in America: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Burman, Leonard E. & Slemrod, Joel
- After the Spring: Economic Transitions in the Arab World
by Amin, Magdi & Assaad, Ragui & al-Baharna, Nazar & Dervis, Kemal & Desai, Raj M. & Dhillon, Navtej S. & Galal, Ahmed & Ghanem, Hafez & Graham, Carol & Kaufmann, Daniel
- Cleaner Hearths, Better Homes: New Stoves for India and the Developing World
by Barnes, Douglas F. & Kumar, Priti & Openshaw, Keith
- Urbanization and Development in Asia: Multidimensional Perspectives
edited by Beall, Jo & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb & Kanbur, Ravi
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Planning
edited by Weber, Rachel & Crane, Randall
- Feeding the Democracy: The Athenian Grain Supply in the Fifth and Fourth Centuries BC
by Moreno, Alfonso
- Marketing Death: Culture and the Making of a Life Insurance Market in China
by Shun-ching Chan, Cheris
- Macroeconomics: A European Text, Edition 6
by Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles
- A Dictionary of Tourism and Travel
by Beaver, Allan
- The Oxford Handbook of Capitalism
edited by Mueller, Dennis C.
- Climate Governance at the Crossroads: Experimenting with a Global Response after Kyoto
by Hoffmann, Matthew J
- The Architecture of Innovation: The Economics of Creative Organizations
by Lerner, Josh
- Religion, Community, and Education.: The Case of Rural Bihar
by Alam, Sanjeer
- The Financial Decline of a Great Power: War, Influence, and Money in Louis XIV's France
by Rowlands, Guy
- Governing Guns, Preventing Plunder: International Cooperation Against Illicit Trade
by Efrat, Asif
- Taxing Colonial Africa: The Political Economy of British Imperialism
by Gardner, Leigh A.
- Rethinking the Keynesian Revolution: Keynes, Hayek, and the Wicksell Connection
by Goodspeed, Tyler Beck
- Development at the WTO
by Rolland, Sonia E.
- Restoring Trust in Organizations and Leaders: Enduring Challenges and Emerging Answers
edited by Kramer, Roderick M. & Pittinsky, Todd L.
- Aftermath: The Cultures of the Economic Crisis
edited by Castells, Manuel & Caraca, Joao & Cardoso, Gustavo