National Council of Applied Economic Research
Contact information of National Council of Applied Economic Research:
Postal: Parisila Bhawan - 11 Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi 110002
Phone: (91-11) 331-7860
Fax: (91-11) 332-7164
Web page: http://www.ncaer.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (B.B. Chand) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask B.B. Chand to update the entry or send us the correct address.
Series handle: repec:nca:ncaerw
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 102 Dynamics of Youth Population – Impact of Education Expenditure
by Goswami, Joydeep & Baruah, Palash & Shukla, Rajesh
- 103 Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India: Impact on India’s Growth and International Trade
by Chadha, Rajesh
- 101 Roof above the head : A qualitative assessment of rural housing in India
by Bhide, Shashanka & Gupta, D.B. & Tarujyoti Buragohain & D.V. Sethi & Shailender Kumar & S.K. Bathla
- 100 Construction and validation of science culture index : Results from comparative analysis of engagement knowledge and attitudes to science: India and Europe
by Shukla, Rajesh & Bauer, Martin W
- 99 Human Development Index for rural Andhra Pradesh
by Bedi, Jatinder S. & Ramachandran, H.
- 98 Role of science & technology, higher education and research in Regional Socio-Economic Development
by Shukla, Rajesh & Kakar, Preeti
- 97 Addressing key issues in the light of structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) in Health and Family Welfare Sector in India
by Mondal, Samir K. & Kanwal, Vineeta
- 96 Mitigating carbon emission through economic instruments: An Indian Perspective
by Das, Samantak & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto & Pohit, Sanjib
- 91 Dichotomy or Continuum: An analysis of the Impact of Urban centres on their Periphery
by Kundu, Amitabh & Pradhan, Basanta K. & Subramanian, A.
- 90 Health care expenditure in rural India
by Selvaraju, V.
- 89 Determinants of Unemployment in Rural India: An Exploration of NCAER Household Sunrey Data of 1994
by Gumber, Anil
- 88 Health care expenditure in rural India
by Tilak, Jandhyala B. G.
- 87 Levels and Differentials in Maternal Mortality in Rural India:New Evidence from Sisterhood Data
by Mari Bhat, P.N.
- 86 Demographic transition, family size and child schooling
by Mari Bhat, P.N.
- 85 Determinants of maternal health care utilisation in India : Evidence from a recent household survey
by Shariff, Abusaleh & Singh, Geeta
- 83 Indexing human development in India : Indicators, scaling and composition
by Khundu, Amitabh & Shariff, Abusaleh & Ghosh, P.K.
- 82 Demand for Curative Health Care in Rural India: Choosing between Private, Public and No Care
by Gupta, Indrani & Dasgupta, Puranmita
- 81 Rural non farm employment in India : Access, income and poverty impact
by Lanjouw, Peter & Shariff, Abusaleh
- 80 Interstate variation in human development differential among social group in India
by Kulkarni, P.M.
- 79 Earning and education among ethnic groups in rural India
by Unni, Jeemol
- 78 Health status and curative health care in rural India
by Duraiswamy, P.
- 77 Do children in India benefit from having mothers who are literate?
by Borooah, Vani K.
- 76 Private schooling in rural India
by Tilak, Jandhyala B.G
- 75 Estimating the Number and Economic Contribution of Home-based Garment Producers in Ahmedabad, India
by Kantor, Paula
- 74 India's accession to the GPA : Identifying costs and benefits
by Srivastava, Vivek
- 73 Household expenditure on elementary education : Implications for cost recovery mechanisms
by Shariff, Abusaleh & Burgohain, Tarujyoti & Ghosh, P.K.
- 72 Action plan for slum auction and relocation for the state of Delhi
by Bhandari, Laveesh & Basu, Kanika
- 71 people's participation, decentralisation and delivery of public sector services in India
by Mahal, Ajay & Srivastava, Vivek
- 70 Industrial Corridors in India
by Bhandari, Laveesh & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto
- 69 The integrated child development services lessons from a pilot study
by Gupta, D.B. et.al.
- 68 Education in the rural Indian household : A gender based perspective
by Sipahimalani, Vandana
- 95 Design of power markets: Different market structures and options for India
by Malik, Payal
- 94 The Nature of Rural Infrastructure:Problems and Prospects
by Bery, Suman & Gupta , D B & Krishna , Reeta & Mitra , Siddhartha
- 93 Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome
by Pradhan, Basanta K. & Singh, Shalabh Kumar
- 92 Quantifying transport, regulatory and other costs of India–Bangladesh trade
by Das, Samantak & Pohit, Sanjib