Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Research Essay Series
Contact information of Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Research Essay Series:
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:qkires
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- 39 Rising to the Challenge: Organizing White-Collar Workers
by Ward, S.E.
- 18 Parental and Maternity Leave Policies in Canada and Sweden
by Schwartz, L.
- 17 First Contract Arbitration in Canada
by Macdonald, A.P.
- 14 Grievance Mediation: The Ontario Experience
by Butt, E.R.
- 9 Examination of the Correlates of the Divergent Components of Union Commitment
by Barker, B.A.
- 8 Psychological Testing in Personnel Selection
by Venne, R.A.
- 19 The Relative Decline of International Unionism in Canada Since 1970
by Dawes, C.J.
- 15 Commuting Couples
by Driedger, C.
- 13 Employee Benefits and the Part-Time Worker
by Campling, R.F.
- 12 First Agreement Disputes and Public Policy in Canada
by Walker, J.
- 11 The Seniority Principle: Is It Discriminatory?
by MacLeod, K.
- 10 Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value
by Marcotte, M.
- 5 Factfinding: A Dispute Resolution Procedure for Collective Bargaining
by Kerur, S.
- 4 Division in the "House of Labour": An Analysis of the CLC - Building-Trades Dispute
by Ryan, D.
- 2 An Analysis of Dual-Earner Families in Canada
by Harpell, C.
- 1 Union Raiding: Rivalry in B.C. Mines, Smelters and Metal Industries
by Stocks, A.M.