Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: W. Talley
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:transe
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 73-78 Truck operators' perspectives on use of alternative fuels
by Parker, R. Stephen & Fletchall, Heather & Pettijohn, Charles E.
, Volume 37, Issue 2-3
- 85-90 Advances in the valuation of travel time savings
by Wardman, Mark & Waters II, W.G.
- 91-106 The value of travel time savings in evaluation
by Mackie, P.J. & Jara-Díaz, S. & Fowkes, A.S.
- 107-128 A review of British evidence on time and service quality valuations
by Wardman, Mark
- 129-142 The sensitivity of the valuation of travel time savings to the specification of unobserved effects
by Hensher, David A.
- 143-161 Confidence intervals to bound the value of time
by Armstrong, Paula & Garrido, Rodrigo & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 163-189 Spatial and temporal transferability of relationships between travel demand, trip cost and travel time
by Gunn, Hugh
- 191-229 The valuation of reliability for personal travel
by Bates, John & Polak, John & Jones, Peter & Cook, Andrew
- 231-251 The value of time and reliability: measurement from a value pricing experiment
by Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A.