Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask D.A Niemeier to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:transa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 46, Issue 7
- 993-1002 The relationships between e-shopping and store shopping in the shopping process of search goods
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason)
- 1003-1012 Logsums for utility-maximizers and regret-minimizers, and their relation with desirability and satisfaction
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 1013-1029 Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 1030-1053 Towards integrated land use and transportation: A dynamic disequilibrium based microsimulation framework for built space markets
by Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 1054-1065 Home-to-work commuting, urban form and potential energy savings: A local scale approach to regional statistics
by Dujardin, S. & Pirart, F. & Brévers, F. & Marique, A.-F. & Teller, J.
- 1066-1085 Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 1086-1096 A dynamic modeling approach to highway sustainability: Strategies to reduce overall impact
by Egilmez, Gokhan & Tatari, Omer
- 1097-1107 A behavioral housing search model: Two-stage hazard-based and multinomial logit approach to choice-set formation and location selection
by Rashidi, Taha Hossein & Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros)
- 1108-1123 Dual influences on vehicle speed in special-use lanes and critique of US regulation
by Jang, Kitae & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 1124-1136 On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon
by Souche, Stéphanie & Raux, Charles & Croissant, Yves
- 1137-1151 Sensitivity of prices to demand shocks: A natural experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr
2012, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 855-873 The effect of the price of gasoline on the urban economy: From route choice to general equilibrium
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 874-889 Energy policies for passenger motor vehicles
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 890-900 Integrating congestion pricing, transit subsidies and mode choice
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 901-925 Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F.
- 926-937 Voluntary internalization of speeding externalities with vehicle insurance
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Arvidsson, Sara
- 938-953 Price and frequency competition in freight transportation
by Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 954-964 Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models
by Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill
- 965-980 Flight delays, capacity investment and social welfare under air transport supply-demand equilibrium
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
2012, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 746-760 Road network vulnerability analysis of area-covering disruptions: A grid-based approach with case study
by Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 761-771 Remoteness and accessibility in the vulnerability analysis of regional road networks
by Taylor, Michael A.P. & Susilawati,
- 772-789 A method to assess demand growth vulnerability of travel times on road network links
by Watling, David & Balijepalli, N.C.
- 790-800 Time-dependent Hyperstar algorithm for robust vehicle navigation
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Trozzi, Valentina & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji & Gentile, Guido & Fonzone, Achille
- 801-812 A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions
by Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna
- 813-827 Anti-seismic reinforcement strategy for an urban road network
by Nagae, Takeshi & Fujihara, Tomo & Asakura, Yasuo
- 828-842 A framework for robustness analysis of road networks for short term variations in supply
by Snelder, M. & van Zuylen, H.J. & Immers, L.H.
- 843-854 Link-level vulnerability indicators for real-world networks
by Knoop, Victor L. & Snelder, Maaike & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 645-651 Sharing costs in Swedish road ownership associations
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
- 652-663 A bi-objective cyclist route choice model
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Raith, Andrea & van Houtte, Chris
- 664-672 Mobile ICTs and physical mobility: Review and research agenda
by Aguiléra, Anne & Guillot, Caroline & Rallet, Alain
- 673-683 The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 684-695 A justice-theoretic approach to the distribution of transportation benefits: Implications for transportation planning practice in the United States
by Martens, Karel & Golub, Aaron & Robinson, Glenn
- 696-706 The asymmetric income effect on household vehicle ownership in Taiwan: A threshold cointegration approach
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Wu, Yuan-Chan & Chao, Ming-Che
- 707-719 Cost-benefit analysis according to Sen: An application in the evaluation of transport infrastructures in France
by Hyard, Alexandra
- 720-741 Value of travel time reliability: A review of current evidence
by Carrion, Carlos & Levinson, David
2012, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 421-434 Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto
by Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 435-445 Induced road traffic in Spanish regions: A dynamic panel data model
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 446-456 Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay
by Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas
- 457-466 Optimal starting location of an HOV lane for a linear monocentric urban area
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Hu, Shou-Ren
- 467-479 Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data
by Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir
- 480-486 Accounting for scale heterogeneity within and between pooled data sources
by Hensher, David A.
- 487-500 VMT, energy consumption, and GHG emissions forecasting for passenger transportation
by Rentziou, Aikaterini & Gkritza, Konstantina & Souleyrette, Reginald R.
- 501-516 Vulnerability analysis for large-scale and congested road networks with demand uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Li, Qingquan & Li, Zhi-Chun
- 517-548 The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050
by Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris
- 549-559 Freeway drivers’ willingness-to-pay for a distance-based toll rate
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Chen, Ke-Hong & Tan, Hao-I
- 560-575 Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA
by Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu
- 576-587 The determinants of long distance travel in Great Britain
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Clark, Stephen
- 588-601 Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies
by Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris
- 602-613 Strategic sampling for large choice sets in estimation and application
by Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 614-625 Understanding the impacts of a combination of service improvement strategies on bus running time and passenger’s perception
by Diab, Ehab I. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 626-644 Not bored yet – Revisiting respondent fatigue in stated choice experiments
by Hess, Stephane & Hensher, David A. & Daly, Andrew
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 241-254 Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Islam, Mohammed Tazul & Grasset, Vincent
- 255-268 Assessment of product debundling trends in the US airline industry: Customer service and public policy implications
by Garrow, Laurie A. & Hotle, Susan & Mumbower, Stacey
- 269-284 Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation
by Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben
- 285-309 Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 310-321 Labour market effects in assessing the costs and benefits of road pricing
by McArthur, D.P. & Thorsen, I. & Ubøe, J.
- 322-336 Jobs–housing imbalance, spatial correlation, and excess commuting
by Suzuki, Tsutomu & Lee, Sohee
- 337-347 Speed limit laws in America: The role of geography, mobility and ideology
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 348-367 Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning
by Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 368-377 On the income elasticity of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 378-391 Catching the tail: Empirical identification of the distribution of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 392-402 Efficiency measurement in public transport: Are findings specification sensitive?
by Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 403-419 Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 10
- 993-1006 Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review
by Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian
- 1007-1019 Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area
by Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet
- 1020-1030 Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Loader, Chris
- 1031-1042 The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy
by Dubois, Ghislain & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Gössling, Stefan
- 1043-1051 A regression on climate policy: The European Commission’s legislation to reduce CO2 emissions from automobiles
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 1052-1065 Personal tradable carbon permits for road transport: Why, why not and who wins?
by Wadud, Zia
- 1066-1076 Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry
by Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas
- 1077-1091 Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John
2011, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 849-849 Preface
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Skabardonis, Alexander
- 850-860 Optimality of environmental policies in air transport markets and changes in the schedule delay: A theoretical approach
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia
- 861-879 The economics of parking provision for the morning commute
by Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Xiao, Feng (Evan) & Zhang, H.M.
- 880-895 Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel
by Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L.
- 896-915 Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach
by Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 916-926 Cognitive cost in route choice with real-time information: An exploratory analysis
by Gao, Song & Frejinger, Emma & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 927-934 Proactive detection of high collision concentration locations on highways
by Chung, Koohong & Jang, Kitae & Madanat, Samer & Washington, Simon
- 935-950 Design and implementation of efficient transit networks: Procedure, case study and validity test
by Estrada, M. & Roca-Riu, M. & Badia, H. & Robusté, F. & Daganzo, C.F.
- 951-965 On the fundamental diagram and supply curves for congested urban networks
by Liu, Ronghui & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 966-979 Hysteresis phenomena of a Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram in freeway networks
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Sun, Jie
- 980-991 Extended bottlenecks, the fundamental relationship, and capacity drop on freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Kim, Seoungbum
2011, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 707-720 Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas
by Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 721-740 Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process
by Salicrú, M. & Fleurent, C. & Armengol, J.M.
- 741-754 Walking frequency, cars, dogs, and the built environment
by Sehatzadeh, Bahareh & Noland, Robert B. & Weiner, Marc D.
- 755-764 A model to assess public transport demand stability
by Bass, Pablo & Donoso, Pedro & Munizaga, Marcela
- 765-778 A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C. & Ranaiefar, Fatemeh & Arkhipov, Dmitri I.
- 779-788 The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior
by Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 789-801 Mobility, social exclusion and well-being: Exploring the links
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Stanley, Janet R. & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne
- 802-824 Urban delivery industry response to cordon pricing, time-distance pricing, and carrier-receiver policies in competitive markets
by Holguín-Veras, José
- 825-838 Anticipating new-highway impacts: Opportunities for welfare analysis and credit-based congestion pricing
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Lemp, Jason D.
- 839-848 Where Is My Bus? Impact of mobile real-time information on the perceived and actual wait time of transit riders
by Watkins, Kari Edison & Ferris, Brian & Borning, Alan & Rutherford, G. Scott & Layton, David
2011, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 567-582 Rewarding rush-hour avoidance: A study of commuters' travel behavior
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick
- 583-597 Impacts of an emission based private car taxation policy - First year ex-post analysis
by Rogan, Fionn & Dennehy, Emer & Daly, Hannah & Howley, Martin & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 598-610 A dynamic modeling approach to investigate impacts to protected and low-income populations in highway planning
by Davis, Coray & Jha, Manoj K.
- 611-624 Relationships between fares, trip length and market competition
by Clark, Derek J. & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
- 625-639 Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit
by Guo, Zhan
- 640-652 Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 653-666 Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs
by Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Coto-Millán, Pablo
- 667-685 Seaport research: A structured literature review on methodological issues since the 1980s
by Woo, Su-Han & Pettit, Stephen J. & Kwak, Dong-Wook & Beresford, Anthony K.C.
- 686-695 The impact of strategic management and fleet planning on airline efficiency - A random effects Tobit model based on DEA efficiency scores
by Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A.
- 696-705 Forecasting ridership for a metropolitan transit authority
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A. & Urban, Timothy L.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 451-475 Bicycling renaissance in North America? An update and re-appraisal of cycling trends and policies
by Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph & Seinen, Mark
- 476-484 Estimating the effects of entry regulation in the Istanbul taxicab market
by Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir
- 485-498 Modelling demand in restricted parking zones
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell'Olio, Luigi & Moura, Jose Luis
- 499-511 Multi-objective optimization of a road diet network design
by Sohn, Keemin
- 512-522 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic using ERP traffic data
by Xie, Litian & Olszewski, Piotr
- 523-539 A basic mathematical model for evacuation problems in urban areas
by Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A.
- 540-553 Uncertain benefits: Application of Bayesian melding to the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle
by Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A.
- 554-566 Logistic modeling of the equilibrium speed-density relationship
by Wang, Haizhong & Li, Jia & Chen, Qian-Yong & Ni, Daiheng
2011, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 375-388 International private and public reinforcing dependencies for the innovation of automotive emission control systems in Japan and USA
by Bauner, David
- 389-400 Understanding the role of the forecast-maker in overestimation forecasts of policy impacts: The case of Travel Demand Management policies
by Tal, Gil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit
- 401-418 Can we reduce car use and, if so, how? A review of available evidence
by Graham-Rowe, Ella & Skippon, Stephen & Gardner, Benjamin & Abraham, Charles
- 419-434 Integrating short turning and deadheading in the optimization of transit services
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Tirachini, Alejandro
- 435-450 Viability of new road infrastructure with heterogeneous users
by Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar
2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 239-247 Transportation and social interactions
by Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi
- 248-257 Social networks as a source of private-vehicle transportation: The practice of getting rides and borrowing vehicles among Mexican immigrants in California
by Lovejoy, Kristin & Handy, Susan
- 258-268 The social context of informal commuting: Slugs, strangers and structuration
by Mote, Jonathon E. & Whitestone, Yuko
- 269-282 Why do you care what other people think? A qualitative investigation of social influence and telecommuting
by Wilton, Robert D. & Páez, Antonio & Scott, Darren M.
- 283-295 Social influences on household location, mobility and activity choice in integrated micro-simulation models
by Ettema, Dick & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 296-309 A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior
by Hackney, Jeremy & Marchal, Fabrice
- 310-322 The effects of social networks on choice set dynamics: Results of numerical simulations using an agent-based approach
by Han, Qi & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 323-331 Work and home location: Possible role of social networks
by Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David
- 332-344 The effect of social interactions on travel behaviour: An exploratory study using a laboratory experiment
by Sunitiyoso, Yos & Avineri, Erel & Chatterjee, Kiron
- 345-361 The effect of social comparisons on commute well-being
by Abou-Zeid, Maya & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 362-374 Correcting for endogeneity in behavioral choice models with social influence variables
by Walker, Joan L. & Ehlers, Emily & Banerjee, Ipsita & Dugundji, Elenna R.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 161-170 When are subsidies to trans-European network projects justified?
by Proost, Stef & Dunkerley, Fay & Borger, Bruno De & Gühneman, Astrid & Koskenoja, Pia & Mackie, Peter & Loo, Saskia Van der
- 171-184 On the use of "average delay" as a measure of train reliability
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 185-203 Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion
by Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos
- 204-218 Quantifying the benefit of responsive pricing and travel information in the stochastic congestion pricing problem
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Boyles, Stephen D. & Waller, S. Travis
- 219-237 Residential location and transit-oriented development in a new rail corridor
by Olaru, Doina & Smith, Brett & Taplin, John H.E.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 81-90 Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal
by Correia, Gonçalo & Viegas, José Manuel
- 91-104 Assessing the cost of transfer inconvenience in public transport systems: A case study of the London Underground
by Guo, Zhan & Wilson, Nigel H.M.
- 105-117 Modeling capacity flexibility of transportation networks
by Chen, Anthony & Kasikitwiwat, Panatda
- 118-137 Cycle commuting in Belgium: Spatial determinants and 're-cycling' strategies
by Vandenbulcke, Grégory & Dujardin, Claire & Thomas, Isabelle & Geus, Bas de & Degraeuwe, Bart & Meeusen, Romain & Panis, Luc Int
- 138-147 A topological route choice model for metro
by Raveau, Sebastián & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & de Grange, Louis
- 148-160 Estimating multimodal transit ridership with a varying fare structure
by Gkritza, Konstantina & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Mannering, Fred L.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-17 Meta-analysis of UK values of travel time: An update
by Abrantes, Pedro A.L. & Wardman, Mark R.
- 18-30 Bottleneck congestion pricing and modal split: Redistribution of toll revenue
by Mirabel, François & Reymond, Mathias
- 31-45 Modeling a rail transit alignment considering different objectives
by Samanta, Sutapa & Jha, Manoj K.
- 46-62 Economic impact of a supply change in mass transit in urban areas: A Canadian example
by Dubé, Jean & Rosiers, François Des & Thériault, Marius & Dib, Patricia
- 63-79 Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 771-784 The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse
by Zhu, Shanjiang & Levinson, David & Liu, Henry X. & Harder, Kathleen
- 785-796 The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach
by Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick
- 797-805 Exploring the connections among residential location, self-selection, and driving: Propensity score matching with multiple treatments
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Xu, Zhiyi & Fan, Yingling
- 806-814 The role of the discount rate in tendering highway concessions under the LPVR approach
by Vassallo, José Manuel
- 815-829 The dynamics of fare and frequency choice in urban transit
by Savage, Ian
- 830-840 Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study
by Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan
- 841-853 What is paratransit worth?
by Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan
2010, Volume 44, Issue 9
- 661-675 Estimating spatial interdependence in automobile type choice with survey data
by Adjemian, Michael K. & Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 676-696 Pareto-improving ramp metering strategies for reducing congestion in the morning commute
by Shen, Wei & Zhang, H.M.
- 697-709 Relationship between proximity to transit and ridership for journey-to-work trips in Chicago
by Lindsey, Marshall & Schofer, Joseph L. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo & Gray, Kimberly A.
- 710-722 Evaluating locational accessibility to the US air transportation system
by Matisziw, T.C. & Grubesic, T.H.
- 723-732 Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being
by Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta
- 733-743 Zonal centrality measures and the neighborhood effect
by Sohn, Keemin & Kim, Daehyun
- 744-753 Inclusion of latent variables in Mixed Logit models: Modelling and forecasting
by Yáñez, M.F. & Raveau, S. & Ortúzar, J. de D.
- 754-765 Route choice of cyclists in Zurich
by Menghini, G. & Carrasco, N. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W.
- 766-770 On the identification of the effect of prohibiting hand-held cell phone use while driving: Comment
by Sampaio, Breno
2010, Volume 44, Issue 8
- 563-564 Editorial
by Niemeier, Deb
- 565-574 The role of VMT reduction in meeting climate change policy goals
by Moore, Adrian T. & Staley, Samuel R. & Poole Jr., Robert W.
- 575-586 Planning for economic and environmental resilience
by Winkelman, Steve & Bishins, Allison & Kooshian, Chuck
- 587-595 Planning, climate change, and transportation: Thoughts on policy analysis
by Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 596-608 A framework for evaluating the dynamic impacts of a congestion pricing policy for a transportation socioeconomic system
by Liu, Shiyong & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 609-619 Exploring day-to-day variability in time use for household members
by Kang, Hejun & Scott, Darren M.
- 620-641 Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M.
- 642-659 Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities
by Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer
2010, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 457-472 Effects of contracting on cost efficiency in US fixed-route bus transit service
by Iseki, Hiroyuki
- 473-494 Understanding successful workplace travel initiatives in the UK
by Cairns, S. & Newson, C. & Davis, A.
- 495-505 Designing a route planner to facilitate and promote cycling in Metro Vancouver, Canada
by Su, Jason G. & Winters, Meghan & Nunes, Melissa & Brauer, Michael
- 506-522 Integrated modeling of urban hierarchy and transportation network planning
by Bigotte, João F. & Krass, Dmitry & Antunes, António P. & Berman, Oded
- 523-536 Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel
by Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit
- 537-549 Enjoyment of commute: A comparison of different transportation modes
by Páez, Antonio & Whalen, Kate
- 550-561 A decision analysis framework for intermodal transport: Comparing fuel price increases and the internalisation of external costs
by Macharis, Cathy & Van Hoeck, Ellen & Pekin, Ethem & van Lier, Tom
2010, Volume 44, Issue 6
- 377-389 A practical model for transfer optimization in a transit network: Model formulations and solutions
by Shafahi, Yousef & Khani, Alireza
- 390-402 Estimating bus run times for new limited-stop service using archived AVL and APC data
by Tétreault, Paul R. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 403-417 The role of cities in achieving the EU targets on biofuels for transportation: The cases of Berlin, London, Milan and Helsinki
by Silvestrini, A. & Monni, S. & Pregernig, M. & Barbato, A. & Dallemand, J.-F. & Croci, E. & Raes, F.
- 418-432 Optimal resource allocation among transit agencies for fleet management
by Mathew, Tom V. & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Mishra, Sabyasachee
- 433-445 The persevering commuter - Duration of long-distance commuting
by Sandow, Erika & Westin, Kerstin
- 446-455 A dynamic analysis of household car ownership
by Nolan, Anne
2010, Volume 44, Issue 5
- 281-290 Red-light cameras at intersections: Estimating preferences using a stated choice model
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Higgins, Lindsey M. & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 291-305 The statistical analysis of crash-frequency data: A review and assessment of methodological alternatives
by Lord, Dominique & Mannering, Fred
- 306-322 Urban form and long-term fuel supply decline: A method to investigate the peak oil risks to essential activities
by Krumdieck, Susan & Page, Shannon & Dantas, André
- 323-336 Identifying critical road segments and measuring system-wide robustness in transportation networks with isolating links: A link-based capacity-reduction approach
by Sullivan, J.L. & Novak, D.C. & Aultman-Hall, L. & Scott, D.M.
- 337-348 Nonlinear pricing of taxi services
by Yang, Hai & Fung, C.S. & Wong, K.I. & Wong, S.C.
- 349-358 Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment
by Masiero, Lorenzo & Hensher, David A.
- 359-375 The urban road pricing scheme to curb pollution in Milan, Italy: Description, impacts and preliminary cost-benefit analysis assessment
by Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Massiani, Jérôme
2010, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 195-200 Measuring unobserved prices using the structural time-series model: The case of cycling
by Broadstock, David C. & Collins, Alan
- 201-217 Improving the efficiency of demand-responsive paratransit services
by Gupta, Diwakar & Chen, Hao-Wei & Miller, Lisa A. & Surya, Fajarrani
- 218-235 Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity
by Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David
- 236-248 Risk-based maintenance and rehabilitation decisions for transportation infrastructure networks
by Seyedshohadaie, S. Reza & Damnjanovic, Ivan & Butenko, Sergiy
- 249-264 Which road do I take? A learning-based model of route-choice behavior with real-time information
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Shiftan, Yoram
- 265-280 Causal linkages between highways and sector-level employment
by Jiwattanakulpaisarn, Piyapong & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 119-135 A model to design a national high-speed rail network for freight distribution
by Pazour, Jennifer A. & Meller, Russell D. & Pohl, Letitia M.
- 136-146 Contracting in highway maintenance and rehabilitation: Are spatial effects important?
by Anastasopoulos, Panagiotis Ch. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Labi, Samuel & Karlaftis, Mathew G.
- 147-158 Analysis of the optimal length of road expansion - A case study of the Taipei metropolitan area
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng
- 159-168 Forecasting vs. observed outturn: Studying choice in faster inter-island connections
by Grisolía, José María & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 169-181 Quantifying individuals' trade-offs between privacy, liberty and security: The case of rail travel in UK
by Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil & Kim, Chong W. & Burge, Peter & Warnes, Richard
- 182-193 Evaluating the impact of legislation prohibiting hand-held cell phone use while driving
by Nikolaev, Alexander G. & Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 53-64 Machine learning for multi-jurisdictional optimal traffic corridor control
by Jacob, Celine & Abdulhai, Baher
- 65-75 The smoothing effect of carpool lanes on freeway bottlenecks
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Jang, Kitae & Daganzo, Carlos F.