Sport Management Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:spomar
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2007, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 97-123 Building on Success: Volunteer Management at the Midwest Tennis Classic
by Daprano, Corinne M. & Costa, Carla A. & Titlebaum, Peter J.
2006, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 203-228 "It basically is a fairly loose arrangement ... and that works out fine, really." Analysing the Dynamics of an Interorganisational Partnership
by Shaw, Sally & Allen, Justine B.
- 229-251 Exploring Human Resource Management Practices in Nonprofit Sport Organisations
by Taylor, Tracy & McGraw, Peter
- 253-270 Examining the Relationships among Coping with Change, Demographic Dissimilarity and Championing Behaviour
by Cunningham, George B.
- 271-316 Reviewing Organisational Structure and Governance: The Australian Touch Association
by Shilbury, David & Kellett, Pamm
2006, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 105-109 Sport Volunteerism: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Doherty, Alison
- 111-139 Dropping Out: Why Male and Female Leaders in German Sports Federations Break Off Their Careers
by Pfister, Gertrud & Radtke, Sabine
- 141-163 Volunteer Management Practices and Volunteer Retention: A Human Resource Management Approach
by Cuskelly, Graham & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell & Darcy, Simon
- 165-182 Reconsidering the Role of Training in Event Volunteers' Satisfaction
by Costa, Carla A. & Chalip, Laurence & Christine Green, B. & Simes, Caet
- 183-201 Perceptions of Role Ambiguity by Chairpersons and Executive Directors in Queensland Sporting Organisations
by Schulz, John & Auld, Christopher
2006, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-23 Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships
by Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L.
- 25-47 Creating Sustainable Mega Event Impacts: Networking and Relationship Development through Pre-Event Training
by O'Brien, Danny & Gardiner, Sarah
- 49-78 Effects of Hosting a Sport Event on Destination Brand: A Test of Co-branding and Match-up Models
by Xing, Xiaoyan & Chalip, Laurence
- 79-103 Retaining Quality Workers: A Case Study of Work-Family Conflict
by Dixon, Marlene A. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
2005, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 195-225 The Role of the Board in Building Strategic Capability: Towards an Integrated Model of Sport Governance Research
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David & McDonald, Gael
- 227-253 Perspectives on Work-Family Conflict in Sport: An Integrated Approach
by Dixon, Marlene A. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
- 255-270 Are Multiple Points of Attachment Necessary to Predict Cognitive, Affective, Conative, or Behavioral Loyalty?
by Kwon, Harry H. & Trail, Galen T. & Anderson, Dean S.
- 271-296 Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Pre-season Training: Development of a Scale for Major League Baseball Spring Training
by Braunstein, Jessica R. & Zhang, James J. & Trail, Galen T. & Gibson, Heather J.
2005, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 89-93 Professional Sport in Australia and New Zealand: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Hoye, Russell
- 95-117 The Australian Football League's Recent Progress: A Study In Cartel Conduct And Monopoly Power
by Stewart, Bob & Nicholson, Matthew & Dickson, Geoff
- 119-143 Comparing Competitive Balance in Australian Sports Leagues: Does a Salary Cap and Player Draft Measure Up?
by Booth, Ross
- 145-165 League Expansion and Interorganisational Power
by Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence
- 167-193 Determining the Professional Sport Broadcasting Landscape: An Australian Football Club Perspective
by Turner, Paul & Shilbury, David
2005, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-17 A Transaction Cost Approach to Sport Sponsorship
by Sam, Michael P. & Batty, Richard & Dean, Rebecca G.K.
- 19-41 Facility Age and Attendance in Major League Baseball
by McEvoy, Chad D. & Nagel, Mark S. & DeSchriver, Timothy D. & Brown, Matthew T.
- 43-67 Centrifugal Social Forces in a Youth Sport League
by Chalip, Laurence & Philip Scott, E.
- 69-88 The Feasibility of Single-Item Measures in Sport Loyalty Research
by Kwon, Hyungil & Trail, Galen
2004, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 109-132 What Do We Expect? An Examination of Perceived Committee Norms in Non-profit Sport Organisations
by Doherty, Alison & Patterson, Michelle & Van Bussel, Michael
- 133-165 Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Shilbury, David
- 167-192 Motives and Points of Attachment of Professional Golf Spectators
by Robinson, Matthew J. & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil
- 193-210 The Growth in Marketing Alliances between US Professional Sport and Legalised Gambling Entities: Are We Putting Sport Consumers at Risk?
by McKelvey, Stephen M.
2004, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Fan Attitude Network (FAN) Model: Exploring Attitude Formation and Change among Sport Consumers
by Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D.
- 27-56 The Internet and Competitive Advantage: A Study of Australia's Four Premier Professional Sporting Leagues
by Evans, Daniel M. & Smith, Aaron C.T.
- 57-77 Quality Management in Sports Clubs
by De Knop, Paul & Hoecke, Jo Van & De Bosscher, Veerle
- 79-102 Finding a Home Market: Franchise Ownership in the Canadian Hockey League
by Duquette, Gregory H. & Mason, Daniel S.
2003, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 105-125 Paying for Professionalism: Industrial Relations in Australian Rugby Union
by Dabscheck, Braham
- 127-145 The Theory of Planned Behaviour and Intentions to Attend a Sport Event
by Cunningham, George B. & Kwon, Hyungil
- 147-168 Managing Employee Diversity: Perceived Practices and Organisational Outcomes in NCAA Division III Athletic Departments
by Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L. & Riemer, Harold A.
- 169-184 Players, Clubs, Events and the Trade Practices Act: A Primer for Sporting Clubs
by Clarke, Philip H. & Clarke, Julie
2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-31 Understanding Consumer Support: Extending the Sport Interest Inventory (SII) to Examine Individual Differences among Women's Professional Sport Consumers
by Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn L. & Moorman, Anita M.
- 33-52 Incentive Regulation and Efficiency in Sport Organisational Training Activities
by Barros, Carlos P.
- 53-73 Board-Executive Relationships within Voluntary Sport Organisations
by Hoye, Russell & Cuskelly, Graham
- 75-99 Resource Allocation in a Public High School Athletic Department
by Dixon, Marlene A.
2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 99-128 The Sport Spectator Satisfaction Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Satisfaction of Spectators
by Van Leeuwen, Linda & Quick, Shayne & Daniel, Kerry
- 129-148 Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience
by Greenwell, T. Christopher & Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L.
- 149-178 An Investigation of the Relationship Between Parents' Causal Attributions of Youth Soccer Dropout, Time in Soccer Organisation, Affect Towards Soccer and Soccer Organisation, and Post-Soccer Dropout Behaviour
by Ferreira, Mauricio & Armstrong, Ketra L.
- 179-200 Positioning a Youth Sport Camp: A Brand-Mapping Exercise
by Christine Green, B. & Muller, Thomas E.
2002, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-24 Motivational Factors Influencing the Behaviour of J. League Spectators
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Nakazawa, Makoto & Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D. & Gladden, James M.
- 25-43 The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre
by Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary
- 45-68 Web-Based Instruction in Sport Management
by Bennett, Greg
- 69-94 Organisational Design and the Post-Season Controversy in the New England Small College Athletic Conference
by Covell, Dan
2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 119-150 The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport
by Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff
- 151-163 Burnout Among Greek Sport Centre Employees
by Koustelios, Athanasios
- 165-191 Industry Factors and the Changing Dynamics of the Player-Agent Relationship in Professional Ice Hockey
by Mason, Daniel S. & Slack, Trevor
- 193-219 Enhancing Sport Marketing through Cultural and Arts Programs: Lessons from the Sydney 2000 Olympic Arts Festivals
by García, Beatriz
- 221-239 Marketing for Participation, Managing for Success: The Louisville Racquet Club
by Kellett, Pamm & Fielding, Larry
2001, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-19 Leveraging Subculture and Identity to Promote Sport Events
by Christine Green, B.
- 21-45 A Framework for the Analysis of Strategic Approaches Employed by Non-profit Sport Organisations in Seeking Corporate Sponsorship
by Berrett, Tim & Slack, Trevor
- 47-63 Isomorphism in NCAA Athletic Departments: The Use of Competing Theories and Advancement of Theory
by Cunningham, George B. & Ashley, Frank B.
- 65-86 Organisational Commitment as a Predictor of Committee Member Turnover among Volunteer Sport Administrators: Results of a Time-Lagged Study
by Cuskelly, Graham & Boag, Alistair
- 89-114 Collective Bargaining Simulation: The Federal Football League versus the National Association of Professional Footballers
by Gahan, Peter G. & Macdonald, Robert D.
2000, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 125-144 Contemporary Attitude Theory in Sport: Theoretical Considerations and Implications
by Funk, Daniel C. & Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Howard, Dennis R.
- 145-162 Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts
by Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B.
- 163-184 Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory
by McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R.
- 185-197 The U.S. Federal Tax Consequences of Athletic Scholarships: Is the Recipient an Employee?--Effect on Gross Income and Dependency Status
by Cermignano, Gregory P. & Hargadon, Joseph M.
- 199-221 Considering Future Sport Delivery Systems
by Shilbury, David
2000, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-22 Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services
by Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro
- 23-46 Organisational Effectiveness of Hellenic National Sports Organisations: A Multiple Constituency Approach
by Papadimitriou, Dimitra & Taylor, Peter
- 47-70 Virtual Advertising: Legal Implications for Sport
by Turner, Paul & Cusumano, Sam
- 71-92 Emerging Issues in Olympic Sponsorship: Implications for Host Cities
by Brown, Graham
- 93-118 Marketing to Multiple Constituencies: Repositioning AUS-north
by Christine Green, B. & Gordon, Don
1999, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 115-132 Culture, Ethnicity, and Sport Management: A New Zealand Perspective
by Thomas, David R. & Dyall, Lorna
- 133-149 Floorball's Penetration of Australia: Rethinking the Nexus of Globalisation and Marketing
by Lai, Fong-Yi
- 150-171 Organisational Leadership: Lessons from Professional Coaches
by Kellett, Pamm
- 173-192 Amateurism to Professionalism: Modelling Organisational Change in Sporting Organisations
by Skinner, James & Stewart, Bob & Edwards, Allan
- 193-207 Creating a New Program: Active Ageing in Queensland
by Chalip, Laurence & Bray, Christopher & Logan, Jason
1999, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-23 Increasing the Focus on "Place" in the Marketing Mix for Facility Dependent Sport Services
by Westerbeek, Hans M. & Shilbury, David
- 24-42 Deinstitutionalising the Amateur Ethic: An Empirical Examination of Change in a Rugby Union Football Club
by O'Brien, Danny & Slack, Trevor
- 43-66 The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M.
- 67-81 Reflective Practice in Sport Management
by Edwards, Allan
- 86-108 Great Expectations: From Port Adelaide to Port Power--A Club in Transition
by Shilbury, David & Hooper, Grant
1998, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-24 Managing Our Human Resources: A Review of Organisational Behaviour in Sport
by Doherty, Alison J.
- 25-43 Taxpayer Subsidies for Major Sporting Events
by Mules, Trevor
- 45-76 Sport Tourism: A Critical Analysis of Research
by Gibson, Heather J.
- 77-93 Skiing Australia: Reorganising for the Future
by Rowan, Jenni