Social Science & Medicine
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ellen Annandale to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:socmed
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57
1986, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 443-458 Economic aspects of health education
by Engleman, Stephen R. & Forbes, John F.
- 459-466 Social integration of the physically disabled in Barbados
by Goerdt, Ann
- 467-477 The political economy of doctors' strikes in Nigeria: A Marxist interpretation
by Alubo, S. Ogoh
- 479-487 A framework for evaluating community-based heart disease prevention programs
by Altman, David G.
- 489-496 Consensual norms regarding patient involvement
by Weiss, Sandra J.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-292 Sex differences in factors associated with use of medical care and alternative illness behaviors
by Meininger, Janet C.
- 293-302 Primary health care for whom? Village perspectives from Nepal
by Stone, Linda
- 303-308 Organizational growth, survival and death in the U.S. hospital industry: A population ecology perspective
by Alexander, Jeffrey A. & Kaluzny, Arnold D. & Middleton, Suann C.
- 309-312 Agreement among judges on the severity of different morbidity states
by Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 313-314 Financing health services in developing countries
by Donaldson, Dayl S. & Dunlop, David W.
- 315-319 Health care decisions at the household level: Results of a rural health survey in Kenya
by Mwabu, Germano M.
- 321-328 The demand for adult outpatient services in the Bicol region of the Philippines
by Akin, John S. & Griffin, Charles C. & Guilkey, David K. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 329-333 What should consumers in poor countries pay for publicly-provided health services?
by Musgrove, Philip
- 335-343 Revolving drug funds: Conducting business in the public sector
by Cross, Peter N. & Huff, Maggie A. & Quick, Jonathan D. & Bates, James A.
- 345-349 Financing health development projects: Some macro-economic considerations
by Sorkin, Alan L.
- 351-360 The effect of scale on cost projections for a primary health care program in a developing country
by Over, Mead
- 361-368 State-sponsored primary health care in Africa: The recurrent cost of performing miracles
by Gray, Clive S.
- 369-377 Cost-effectiveness of the expanded programme of immunization in the Ivory Coast: A preliminary assessment
by Shepard, Donald S. & Sanoh, Layes & Coffi, Emmou
- 379-385 Changes in health financing: The Chilean experience
by Viveros-Long, Anamaria
1986, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 113-113 Foreword
by Asvali, Jo E.
- 115-116 Introduction
by McEwan, Peter J. M.
- 117-124 Life-styles and health
by Health Education Unit
- 125-133 Qui veut, en France, d'un mode de vie plus sain?
by Letourmy, Alain
- 135-140 Inequalities in access to health care in Hungary
by Szalai, Julia
- 141-149 Inequalities in health and gender
by Haavio-Mannila, Elina
- 151-160 Inequalities in health: Strategies
by Hexel, Peter C. & Wintersberger, Helmut
- 161-171 Nouveaux concepts en sante mentale
by Castel, Robert
- 173-183 Psychiatric cases in community studies: How important an issue?
by Brown, George W. & Craig, T. K. J.
- 185-192 Mental health care and the opposition movement in the Netherlands
by Haafkens, J. & Nijhof, G. & Van der Poel, E.
- 193-199 A new-modelled medicine? Comments on the WHO's regional strategy for Europe
by Strong, P. M.
- 201-209 Health professions: The origin of species
by Hofoss, Dag
- 211-221 The state and health in France
by Steudler, François
- 223-232 Health sector structures: The case of Belgium
by Nuyens, Yvo
- 233-246 Health sector structures: The case of Spain
by de Miguel, Jesús M.
- 247-253 Sociological concepts in the etiology of chronic disease: The case of ischemic heart disease
by Siegrist, Johannes & Siegrist, Karin & Weber, Ingbert
- 255-263 Health indicators
by Mootz, Marijke
- 265-273 Concepts in alternative medicine
by Aakster, C. W.
- 275-284 Lay care in illness
by Dean, Kathryn
1986, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-8 Detecting and preventing adverse drug interactions: The potential contribution of computers in pharmacies
by Kirking, Duane M. & William Thomas, J. & Ascione, Frank J. & Boyd, Eddie L.
- 9-14 Managing medical supply logistics among health workers in Ecuador
by Reid, Richard A. & Ruffing, Karen L. & Smith, Howard L.
- 15-22 Sex differences in childhood mortality in rural Bangladesh
by Koenig, Michael A. & D'Souza, Stan
- 23-27 Health care expenditures in a rural Indian community
by Parker, Robert L.
- 29-33 Informed consent to elective surgery: The 'therapeutic' value?
by Wallace, Louise M.
- 35-40 Pathways to patienthood: Sick role and labeling perspectives
by Meile, Richard L.
- 41-51 Correlates of mothers' use of medications for their children
by Maiman, Lois A. & Becker, Marshall H. & Katlic, Anne W.
- 53-62 First diagnosis of severe mental handicap: Characteristics of unsatisfactory encounters between doctors and parents
by Quine, Lyn & Pahl, Jan
- 63-73 Why has hospital length of stay declined? An evaluation of alternative theories
by Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph
- 75-80 Biomedical resistance to ethnomedicine in Botswana
by Barbee, Evelyn L.
- 81-90 Roles, careers and femininity in biomedicine: Women physicians and nurses in Japan
by Long, Susan Orpett
- 91-98 Agreement between laboratory tests and self-reports of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, marijuana and other drug use in post-partum women
by Little, Ruth E. & Uhl, Charles N. & Labbe, Robert F. & Abkowitz, Janis L. & Phillips, Louise R.
- 99-105 The inter-relationship of folk, traditional and western medicine within an Asian community in Britain
by Singh Bhopal, Rajinder
- 107-109 Alcohol consumption among laid-off workers before and after closure of a Danish ship-yard: A 2-year follow-up study
by Iversen, Lars & Klausen, Hans
1985, Volume 21, Issue 12
- 1297-1307 Historical perspectives on the development of health systems modeling in medical anthropology
by Hunter, Susan S.
- 1309-1314 A longitudinal study of work loss related to dental diseases
by Reisine, Susan & Miller, Julia
- 1315-1318 Residents' functioning and staff perceptions of 'ease of management' in two types of old peoples' homes
by Proctor, Linda Powell & Brook, Peter & Blandford, Nicola & Billington, Brian
- 1319-1328 A rehabilitation of health outcome in quality assessment
by Doessel, D. P. & Marshall, J. V.
- 1329-1334 The production and effects of uncertainty with special reference to diabetes mellitus
by Mason, Christine
- 1335-1335 The advance to biopsychosocial medicine
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1337-1337 The emergence of the biopsychosocial approach. A model for third world health care systems
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1339-1339 Essential teaching philosophy should be that of the biopsychosocial method
by Neghme, Amador R.
- 1341-1344 Health as situational adaption: A social psychological perspective
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 1345-1347 Traditional medicine and biopsychosocial fulfilment in African health
by Ataudo, E. S.
- 1349-1353 Teaming up for better health
by Aminu, Jibril
- 1355-1361 The psychosomatic approach and the problem of diagnosis
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1363-1365 The stress concept as a problem for a 'theoretical pathology'
by Christian, Paul & Lolas, Fernando
- 1367-1371 State of health and stress factors in occupation: The mass media profession
by Fischer, Heinz-Dietrich
- 1373-1379 Biopsychosocial imperatives from the rural perspective
by Cordes, Sam M.
- 1381-1382 The Czechoslovak approach to biopsychosocial health
by Votava, Zdenek
- 1383-1389 Clinical biopsychosocial practice and primary health care in Eastern Nigeria
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1391-1404 The Hannover consultation liaison model: Some empirical findings
by Freyberger, Hellmuth & Künsebeck, Hans-Werner & Lempa, Wolfgang & Avenarius, Hans-Jurgen & Liedtke, Reinhard & Plassman, Reinhard & Nordmeyer, Jutta
- 1405-1409 Holistic medicine and technology: A modern dialectic
by Rosch, Paul J. & Kearney, Helen M.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 11
- 1203-1216 Social networks and the spread of infectious diseases: The AIDS example
by Klovdahl, Alden S.
- 1217-1228 Research issues in child abuse
by Graham, Philip & Dingwall, Robert & Wolkind, Stephen
- 1229-1233 Mental health professionals' knowledge in the field of caring for chronic mental disorders
by Barnes, Gordon E. & Toews, John
- 1235-1241 Medecins generalistes et troubles mentaux
by Aiach, Pierre & Cebe, Dominique
- 1243-1249 Satisfaction with hospitalization: A comparative analysis of three types of services
by Carmel, Sara
- 1251-1257 Depressive symptomatology among Namibian adolescent refugees
by Shisana, Olive & Celentano, David D.
- 1259-1268 Social support in pregnancy: The 'soft' way to increase birthweight?
by Oakley, Ann
- 1269-1272 Landholding, wealth and risk of blinding malnutrition in rural Bangladeshi households
by Cohen, N. & Jalil, M. A. & Rahman, H. & Matin, M. A. & Sprague, J. & Islam, J. & Davison, J. & Leemhuis de Regt, E. & Mitra, M.
- 1273-1277 Food safety and the behavioural sciences
by Foster, George M. & Käferstein, F. K.
- 1279-1287 Permanence and change: Psychosocial factors in the outcome of adolescent pregnancy
by Thomas Boyce, W. & Schaefer, Catherine & Uitti, Chris
- 1289-1296 Alternative systems in Malaysian drug rehabilitation: Organization and control in comparative perspective
by Lee, Raymond L. M.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 10
- 1061-1062 Introduction
by Sailly, J. C.
- 1063-1069 The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing
by Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P.
- 1071-1075 The effects of patient characteristics on ambulatory test ordering
by Epstein, Arnold M. & McNeil, Barbara J.
- 1077-1082 The social drug lag: An examination of pharmaceutical approval delays in medicaid formularies
by Schweitzer, Stuart O. & Salehi, Hossein & Boling, Nancy
- 1083-1087 The determinants of biological prescription in French hospitals
by Lebrun, Th. & Sailly, J. C. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Samaille, J.
- 1089-1096 Subsidizing pharmaceutical prescriptions: The experience of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
by Lindgren, Björn & Silverberg, Raymunda
- 1097-1105 The cost of prescribing in general practice
by Fitton, Freda & Temple, Bogusia & Acheson, H. W. K.
- 1107-1112 The problems raised by the use of cost as an efficiency indicator in a biochemical laboratory
by Mevellec, Pierre
- 1113-1118 On the choice of an organization for a pathology laboratory
by Auray, J. P. & Collombel, C. & Duru, G. & Richard-Couturier, L.
- 1119-1124 The diffusion of a vanguard technique: The case of nuclear medicine in Belgium
by Bouckaert, A. & Leroy, X.
- 1125-1129 The impact of the laboratory's multiparametric analyzer on the medical technology and health expenditure in Japan
by Kambayashi, Shigenobu
- 1131-1137 The wide distribution of CT scanners in Japan
by Niki, Ryu
- 1139-1151 Technology in ambulatory medical care: Cost increasing or cost saving?
by Zweifel, Peter
- 1153-1161 Economic evaluation of new drug therapies in terms of improved life quality
by Leu, Robert E.
- 1163-1166 The medical and economic consequences of automation in bacteriology: A case study in a French University Hospital
by Sailly, J. C. & Lebrun, Th. & Vincent, P. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Izard, D. & Leclerc, H. & Arbon, G. & Hassoun, A.
- 1167-1176 Toward a global approach of biochemistry in hospitals
by Boigne, J. M. & Moisdon, J. C. & Tonneau, D.
- 1177-1179 Evaluation of the interest in ordering the leucocyte differential count
by Chantereau, S. & Sultan, C.
- 1181-1185 The informative content of radiography and scintigraphy in the diagnosis of bone metastases after breast cancer
by Sulman, C. & Sailly, J. C. & Demaille, M. C. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Carpentier, P. & Vennin, P. & Lebrun, Th.
- 1187-1192 Limited information, medical entitlements and distributive justice
by Semkow, Brian W.
- 1193-1198 Physicians and medical innovation
by Frost, C. E. B.
- 1199-1202 Ethics and economic appraisals in health care
by Sabatini, Jean
1985, Volume 21, Issue 9
- 957-963 Global perspective on health service financing
by Abel-Smith, Brian
- 965-973 Use of information resources by health professionals: A review of the literature
by Osiobe, Stephen A.
- 975-983 Preventive procedures and practices among working class women: New data and fresh insights
by Pill, Roisin & Stott, Nigel C.H.
- 985-996 Time series analysis of the relationship between unemployment and mortality: A survey of econometric critiques and replications of Brenner's studies
by Wagstaff, Adam
- 997-1006 Stamina in later life
by Colerick, Elizabeth J.
- 1007-1021 Healing and morality: A Javanese example
by Woodward, Mark R.
- 1023-1042 Field testing along a disease gradient: Some geographical dimensions of tuberculosis in Puerto Rico
by Hunter, John M. & Arbona, Sonia
- 1043-1047 Teaching medical students the effects of values and stereotyping on the doctor/patient relationship
by Kurtz, Margot E. & Johnson, Shirley M. & Tomlinson, Thomas & Fiel, Nicholas J.
- 1049-1050 Standing tall against Nicaragua
by Gellhorn, Alfred
- 1051-1051 Letter to the editor
by Light, Donald W.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 8
- 835-848 A sociological conceptualization of trauma
by Mestrovic, Stjepan G.
- 849-855 Reforming health care in Hungary
by Császi, Lajos & Kullberg, Patricia
- 857-863 Coping with a handicapped child: Differences between mothers and fathers
by Schilling, Robert F. & Schinke, Steven Paul & Kirkham, Maura A.
- 865-872 Time budget analysis as a tool for PHC planning (with examples from Ethiopia)
by Ayalew, Solomon
- 873-878 The health of clients referred to social workers in an intake team
by Corney, Roslyn H.
- 879-886 Studies on the traditional herbal anthelmintic chenopodium ambrosioides L.: Ethnopharmacological evaluation and clinical field trials
by Kliks, Michael M.
- 887-898 Social effects of diazepam use: A longitudinal field study
by Caplan, Robert D. & Andrews, Frank M. & Conway, Terry L. & Abbey, Antonia & Abramis, David J. & French, John R. P.
- 899-907 Predictors of dentists' level of knowledge regarding the recommended prophylactic regimen for patients with rheumatic heart disease
by Sadowsky, Donald & Kunzel, Carol & Frankel, Martin
- 909-914 The impact of reading on physicians' nonadherence to recommended standards of medical care
by Cohen, Stuart J. & Weinberger, Morris & Hui, Siu L. & Tierney, William M. & McDonald, Clement J.
- 915-919 Improving the efficiency of patients' comprehension monitoring: A way of increasing patients' participation in general practice consultations
by Robinson, E. J. & Whitfield, M. J.
- 921-921 Introduction
by Leslie, Charles
- 923-930 What caused India's massive community health workers scheme: A sociology of knowledge
by Leslie, Charles
- 931-936 China's impact on American medicine in the seventies: A limited and preliminary inquiry
by McQueen, David V.
- 937-943 From China to Africa: The same impossible synthesis between traditional and Western medicines
by Bibeau, Gilles
- 945-950 The impact of the Chinese medical model on Japan or, how the younger brother comes of age
by Lock, Margaret
1985, Volume 21, Issue 7
- 719-728 Whither the state in Yugoslav health care?
by Parmelee, Donna E.
- 728-730 Whither or wither the state in Yugoslav health care?: Some comparative reflections
by Field, Mark G.
- 730-732 The prescription for Yugoslav medicine
by Milanovic, Vladimir & Stambolovic, Vuk
- 733-740 Time trends and key factors in the choice of one-step or two-step biopsy and surgery for breast cancer
by Polissar, Lincoln & Finley, Mary Lou
- 741-746 The paperless medical record
by Shea, Steven & Margulies, David
- 747-751 Mental health and satisfaction among tax officers
by Cooper, Cary L. & Roden, Jim
- 753-760 The demand for dental care: An assessment
by Yule, Brian & Parkin, David
- 761-770 Heavy users of an emergency department: Psycho-social and medical characteristics, other health care contacts and the effect of a hospital social worker intervention
by Andrén, Kjerstin Genell & Rosenqvist, Urban
- 771-773 Reasons for the disagreements on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures: A proposal for a uniform approach
by Thompson, M. E. & Forbes, W. F.
- 775-783 Maternal sociomedical characteristics and birth weights of firstborns
by Hoff, Charles & Wertelecki, Wladimir & Reyes, Elena & Zansky, Shelley & Dutt, James & Stumpe, Alfred & Till, Derel & Butler, Rose Mary
- 785-797 Children's perceptions of advertisements for cigarettes
by Aitken, P. P. & Leathar, D. S. & O'Hagan, F. J.
- 799-805 Changes in mortality among the elderly Finnish population 1951-1979
by Kivelä, Sirkka-Liisa
- 807-818 How to get well in tzintzuntzan
by Foster, George M.
- 819-823 Smoking among urban Malaysian school children
by Thambypillai, Vimala
- 825-827 More on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures
by Leu, Robert E. & Schaub, Thomas
1985, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 603-613 Health policy and the emerging tobacco reality
by Milio, Nancy
- 615-622 Patient rating of doctors using computers
by Cruickshank, P. J.
- 623-630 Some problems with pro-competition reforms
by Agich, George J. & Begley, Charles E.
- 631-640 A longitudinal study of the reporting of emotional and somatic symptoms during and after pregnancy
by Lips, Hilary M.
- 641-649 Low country fevers: Cultural adaptations to malaria in antebellum South Carolina
by Dubisch, Jill
- 651-653 Preference of hospital employees for work-related outcomes
by Nnadozie, Jonathan & Eldar, Reuben
- 655-665 Female labor force participation and female mortality in Wisconsin 1974-1978
by Passannante, Marian R. & Nathanson, Constance A.
- 667-669 Drink boiled water: A cultural analysis of a health education message
by Nichter, Mark
- 671-683 Menstruation as medicine
by Knight, Chris
- 685-692 Women heal women: Spirit possession and sexual segregation in a Muslim society
by Constantinides, Pamela
- 693-700 Polluting and healing among the Northern Yaka of Zaire
by Devisch, Renaat
- 701-711 The power to pollute and the power to preserve: Perceptions of female power in a Hindu village
by Thompson, Catherine
- 713-714 Vicarious menstruation
by Skultans, Videa S.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 483-483 Urbanization and health in the developing world
by Verhasselt, Yola
- 485-498 Primary medical care and coping with stress and disease: The inclination of primary care practitioners to demonstrate affective behavior
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 499-506 The social and cultural context of coping: Action, gender and symptoms in a southern black community
by Dressler, William W.
- 507-515 The treatment strategies of arthritis sufferers
by Gray, Dennis
- 517-523 Socio-economic conditions in childhood and mortality and morbidity caused by coronary heart disease in adulthood in rural Finland
by Notkola, V. & Punsar, S. & Karvonen, M. J. & Haapakoski, J.
- 525-531 The relation of social support and working environment to medical variables associated with elevated blood pressure in young males: A structural model
by Knox, Sarah S. & Theorell, Töres & Svensson, Jan Ch. & Waller, Dick
- 533-539 Sociocultural correlates of childhood sporting activities: Their implications for heart health
by Gottlieb, Nell H. & Chen, Meei-Shia
- 541-544 The influence of the family on control of diabetes
by Edelstein, Jacqueline & Linn, Margarette W.
- 545-551 Gender differences in life expectancy among Kibbutz members
by Leviatan, Uri & Cohen, Jiska
- 553-558 Using social epidemiology to understand who stays blind and who gets operated for cataract in a rural setting
by Brilliant, Girija E. & Brilliant, Lawrence B.
- 559-570 La deficience visuelle congenitale: Chances et difficultes d'amenagement
by Harrison-Covello, A. & Lairy, G. C.
- 571-580 Pandemic and epidemic influenza, 1830-1848
by David Patterson, K.
- 581-588 Circumcision: Its nature and practice among some ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria
by Myers, Robert A. & Omorodion, Francisca I. & Isenalumhe, Anthony E. & Akenzua, Gregory I.
- 589-593 Content analysis of speech of schizophrenic and control adoptees and their relatives: preliminary results
by Kinney, Dennis K. & Jacobsen, Bjorn & Bechgaard, Birgitte & Jansson, Lennart & Faber, Britta & Kasell, Eva & Uliana, Regina L.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 367-375 The evaluation of health care
by Carr-Hill, Roy A.
- 377-381 Mental health in health planning agencies
by Kornblatt, Elayne S.
- 383-390 Chiropractic and the clinical art
by Coulehan, John L.
- 391-396 The social and psychological consequences of secrecy in artificial insemination by donor (AID) programmes
by Rowland, Robyn
- 397-406 Potency: A stress-buffering link in the coping-stress-disease relationship
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 407-414 The evaluations of drug information programs
by Lilja, John
- 415-431 Restructuring health care financing in Chile
by Scarpaci, Joseph L.
- 433-441 The monthly and weekly distribution of suicide
by Massing, Walter & Angermeyer, Matthias C.
- 443-450 Anthropology and the study of chronic disease: Adolescent blood pressure in corpus Christi, Texas
by Ready, Timothy
- 451-461 Health services utilization and cost in Ismailia, Egypt
by Abu-Zeid, Hassan A. H. & Dann, William M.
- 463-468 Curing and sociocultural separatism in south Thailand
by Golomb, Louis
- 469-481 Concepts of illness and the utilization of health-care services in a rural Malian village
by Hielscher, Sibylle & Sommerfeld, Johannes
1985, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 235-242 The proprietary hospital industry: A financial analysis 1972-1982
by Michel, Allen & Shaked, Israel & Daley, John
- 243-249 Unsung questions of medical ethics
by Barnard, David
- 251-262 Health services and the political culture of Saudi Arabia
by Gallagher, Eugene B. & Maureen Searle, C.
- 263-273 Patient compliance behavior: The effects of time on patients' values of treatment regimens
by Christensen-Szalanski, Jay J.J. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 275-282 The reinterpretation of Western pharmaceuticals among the Mende of Sierra Leone
by Bledsoe, Caroline H. & Goubaud, Monica F.
- 283-286 Traditional infant feeding practices: Right or wrong?
by Kusin, Jane A. & Kardjati, Sri & van Steenbergen, Wil
- 287-290 Prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease amongst Mormons in Britain and Ireland
by Penny, W.J. & Penny, E. & Mayberry, J.F. & Rhodes, J.
- 291-298 Decision to adopt new medical technology: A case study of thrombolytic therapy
by Becker, Daniel M. & Sarel, Dan & Gardner, Laurence B.
- 299-305 Preventive care attitudes of medical students
by Scott, Craig S. & Neighbor, William E.
- 307-308 The relevance of the social sciences to health care delivery
by Anderson, Joan M.
- 309-317 Missionary doctors vs Chinese patients: Credibility of missionary health care in early twentieth century China
by Cheung, Yuet-Wah & New, Peter Kong-Ming
- 319-325 Trust, talk and touch in Balkan folk healing
by Kerewsky-Halpern, Barbara
- 327-333 Support networks developed by immigrant women
by Lynam, M.Judith
- 335-339 Social support and learning in preventive health care
by Maida, Carl A.
- 341-350 Influences on the antenatal clinic attendance of central province women in Port Moresby, PNG
by Marshall, Leslie B.
- 351-363 The health belief model and preventive health behaviour in Singapore
by Quah, Stella R.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 103-113 Les disparites sociales de consommation medicale
by Serange-Fonterme, Renée
- 115-120 Building an effective doctor-patient relationship: From patient satisfaction to patient participation
by Speedling, Edward J. & Rose, David N.