Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barnett Richard Parker
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:soceps
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
2004, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 233-253 DEA evaluations of long- and short-run efficiencies of digital vs. physical product "dot com" companies
by Barua, Anitesh & Brockett, P. L. & Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, T. W. & Whinston, A.
- 255-289 Interregional inequalities in Israel, 1948-1995: divergence or convergence?
by Portnov, Boris A. & Erell, Evyatar
- 291-306 Commentary on facility location in the presence of congested regions with the rectilinear distance metric
by Sarkar, Avijit & Batta, Rajan & Nagi, Rakesh
- 307-320 The benefits of non-radial vs. radial super-efficiency DEA: an application to burden-sharing amongst NATO member nations
by Chen, Yao & Sherman, H. David
- 321-327 About the Authors SEPS 38/4
by Parker, B.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 2-3
- 115-121 Preface
by Reisman, Arnold
- 123-140 Epistemology of data envelopment analysis and comparison with other fields of OR/MS for relevance to applications
by Gattoufi, Said & Oral, Muhittin & Kumar, Ashok & Reisman, Arnold
- 141-158 A taxonomy for data envelopment analysis
by Gattoufi, Said & Oral, Muhittin & Reisman, Arnold
2004, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-6 Dynamic drug policy: an introduction and overview
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Tragler, Gernot
- 7-41 A sequential model for cracking down on street markets for illicit drugs
by Baveja, Alok & Jamil, Mamnoon & Kushary, Debashis
- 43-56 Estimating the relative efficiency of various forms of prevention at different stages of a drug epidemic
by Winkler, Doris & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Behrens, Doris A. & Tragler, Gernot
- 57-72 Time-optimal switching control for the US cocaine epidemic
by Kaya, C. Yalcin
- 73-90 Operational models for epidemics of problematic drug use: the Mover-Stayer approach to heterogeneity
by Rossi, Carla
- 91-109 An age-structured single-state drug initiation model--cycles of drug epidemics and optimal prevention programs
by Almeder, Christian & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot
2003, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 239-268 A decision model for selecting protected habitat areas within migratory flyways
by Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S. & Bain, Daniel J.
- 269-288 Preventing HIV in injection drug users: exploring the tradeoffs between interventions
by Wilson, Amy R. & Kahn, James G.
- 289-316 The use of multi-criteria decision-making methods in the integrated assessment of climate change: implications for IA practitioners
by Bell, Michelle L. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Ellis, Hugh
2003, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 169-184 The allocation of intangible resources: the analytic hierarchy process and linear programming
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Vargas, Luis G. & Dellmann, Klaus
- 185-202 The effect of scale and mode of ownership on the financial performance of the Turkish banking sector: results of a DEA-based analysis
by Mercan, Muhammet & Reisman, Arnold & Yolalan, Reha & Emel, Ahmet Burak
- 203-214 Environmental standards as barriers to trade
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 215-234 On the efficiency of national innovation systems
by Nasierowski, W. & Arcelus, F. J.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 85-102 A comparative site evaluation study for relocating Japanese government agencies out of Tokyo
by Takamura, Yoshiharu & Tone, Kaoru
- 103-123 A credit scoring approach for the commercial banking sector
by Emel, Ahmet Burak & Oral, Muhittin & Reisman, Arnold & Yolalan, Reha
- 125-139 Identifying "best" applicants in recruiting using data envelopment analysis
by Johnson, Sharon A. & Zhu, Joe
- 141-163 Advances in physician profiling: the use of DEA
by Wagner, Janet M. & Shimshak, Daniel G. & Novak, Michael A.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-13 Evaluating the introduction of a quasi-market in community care
by Jimenez, Javier Salinas & Chaparro, Francisco Pedraja & Smith, Peter C.
- 15-27 Budgeting for research and development: a dynamic financial simulation approach
by Heidenberger, Kurt & Schillinger, Alexander & Stummer, Christian
- 29-43 Measuring DEA efficiency in cable television network facilities: what are appropriate criteria for determining the amounts of governmental subsidies?
by Jitsuzumi, Toshiya & Nakamura, Akihiro
- 45-68 Physician and hospital funding options in a public system with decreasing resources
by Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W.
- 69-80 Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited
by Saydam, Cem & Aytug, Haldun
2002, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 231-238 A one-model approach to congestion in data envelopment analysis
by Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Huang, Zhimin M. & Li, Susan X.
- 239-265 Regional growth and interstate migration
by Anjomani, Ardeshir
- 267-290 A decision support system for selecting sanitation systems in developing countries
by Loetscher, Thomas & Keller, Jurg
- 291-307 The importance of geographical attributes in the decision to attend college
by Rephann, Terance J.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 161-182 Impact of the new Austrian inpatient payment strategy on hospital behavior: a system-dynamics model
by Rauner, M. S. & Schaffhauser-Linzatti, M.-M.
- 183-202 Sector design for snow removal and disposal in urban areas
by Labelle, A. & Langevin, A. & Campbell, J. F.
- 203-226 A power-based measurement approach to specify macroeconomic competitiveness of countries
by Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc & Onsel, Sule
2002, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 77-91 Forecasting the resurgence of the US economy in 2001: an expert judgment approach
by Blair, Andrew R. & Nachtmann, Robert & Saaty, Thomas L. & Whitaker, Rozann
- 93-107 Clubs as status symbol: would you belong to a club that accepts you as a member?
by van Ackere, Ann & Haxholdt, Christian
- 109-125 The US Department of Energy's regional economic legacy: spatial dimensions of a half century of dependency
by Greenberg, Michael R. & Lewis, David A. & Frisch, Michael & Lowrie, Karen W. & Mayer, Henry J.
- 127-138 Ceteris paribus, meta-analysis and value transfer
by Bal, F. & Button, K. J. & Nijkamp, P.
- 139-154 Simulation of a probation/parole system
by Bhate-Felsheim, Aarti S. & Ericson, Rebecca D. & Kelton, W. David & Podkopacz, Marcy R. & Wadhwani, Dinesh H. & Welter, Sarah G.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-24 The "smart growth" debate: best practices for urban transportation planning
by Miller, John S. & Hoel, Lester A.
- 25-49 Market mechanisms and the efficient allocation of surface water resources in southern Alberta
by Mahan, Robert C. & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Rowse, John G.
- 51-71 Measuring the relative efficiency of police precincts using data envelopment analysis
by Sun, Shinn
2001, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 227-242 Using DEA to improve the management of congestion in Chinese industries (1981-1997)
by Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling & Thrall, R. M.
- 243-252 The decision by the US congress on China's trade status: a multicriteria analysis
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Cho, Yeonmin
- 253-262 An analytic approach to the study of gun control policies
by Correa, Hector
- 263-284 Multidimensional quality-of-life measure with an application to Fortune's best cities
by Zhu, Joe
2001, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 149-173 Tenant-based subsidized housing location planning under uncertainty
by Johnson, Michael P.
- 175-188 Strategic analysis of public transport coverage
by Murray, Alan T.
- 189-204 The effects of teaching on hospital productivity
by Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian
- 205-215 Slacks and congestion: response to a comment by R. Fare and S. Grosskopf
by Cooper, W. W. & Seiford, L. M. & Zhu, J.
- 217-221 When can slacks be used to identify congestion? An answer to W.W. Cooper, L. Seiford and J. Zhu
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
2001, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 83-108 An application of input-output analysis to a city's municipal government
by Correa, Hector & Guajardo, Salomon A.
- 109-124 Siting noxious facilities with victim compensation: : n-person games under transferable utility
by Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A.
- 125-130 Value of information to a group of decision-makers with different priors
by Gerchak, Yigal & Cho, Richard Kyucheol
- 131-144 Determinants of agglomeration economies and diseconomies: : empirical evidence from Tokyo
by Zheng, Xiao-Ping
2001, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-1 Obituary of: Professor Carl M. Harris
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 3-3 Obituary of: Professor Carl M. Harris
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 5-5 Obituary of: Professor Carl M. Harris
by Cooper, W. W.
- 7-10 Obituary of: Professor Carl M. Harris
by Gass, Saul I. & Gross, Donald
- 11-30 An iterative switching heuristic to locate hospitals and helicopters
by Branas, Charles C. & Revelle, Charles S.
- 31-56 Innovation dynamics in space: local actors and local factors
by Kangasharju, Aki & Nijkamp, Peter
- 57-80 Investigating technical and scale efficiencies of Australian Universities through data envelopment analysis
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 239-269 Investigating the effects of public policy on the interregional patterns of population growth: the case of Israel
by Portnov, B. A. & Etzion, Y.
- 271-284 Predicting criminal recidivism using neural networks
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Wang, Ping & Brookshire, Robert G.
- 285-302 Applying fuzzy-set theory to performance evaluation
by Ammar, Salwa & Wright, Ronald
2000, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 159-176 The school boundary stability problem over time
by Lemberg, David S. & Church, Richard L.
- 177-198 Shift-share analysis: further examination of models for the description of economic change
by Knudsen, Daniel C.
- 199-218 Partitioning input cost efficiency into its allocative and technical components: an empirical DEA application to hospitals
by Puig-Junoy, Jaume
- 219-235 Multicriteria spatial allocation of educational resources: an overview
by Malczewski, Jacek & Jackson, Marlene
2000, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 73-84 Racial equity, the United States Army, operations research, and social science
by Loerch, Andrew G. & Harris, Carl M. & Rattner, Edward
- 85-99 Project prioritization: a resource-constrained data envelopment analysis approach
by Cook, Wade D. & Green, Rodney H.
- 101-120 A dynamic optimization model for school network planning
by Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique
- 121-139 A practical multicriteria methodology for assessing risky public investments
by Beuthe, Michel & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Scannella, Giuseppe
- 141-154 Efficiency gains from regionalization: economic development in China revisited
by Byrnes, Patricia E. & Storbeck, James E.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-25 A unified additive model approach for evaluating inefficiency and congestion with associated measures in DEA
by Cooper, William W. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 27-33 Slacks and congestion: a comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 35-49 Network DEA
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 51-67 Efficient provision of child quality of life in less developed countries: conventional development indexes versus a programming approach to development indexes
by Raab, Raymond & Kotamraju, Pradeep & Haag, Stephen
1999, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 257-276 Can research be basic and applied? You bet. It better be for B-schools!
by Cooper, William W. & McAlister, Leigh
- 277-299 Promoting shared health care decision making using the analytic hierarchy process
by Singpurwalla, Norah & Forman, Ernest & Zalkind, David
- 301-315 A multi-criteria approach to local tax planning
by Weistroffer, H. Roland & Wooldridge, Blue E. & Singh, Rahul
1999, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 183-204 Questioning conventional wisdom: the regional economic impacts of Major US nuclear weapons sites, 1970-1994
by Greenberg, Michael & Isserman, Andrew & Frisch, Michael & Krueckeberg, Donald & Lowrie, Karen & Mayer, Henry & Simon, Darien & Sorenson, David
- 205-219 European structural patterns applied to transition economies: assessment for Poland and Hungary
by Cohen, S. I.
- 221-230 On consistency of income and cost sharing
by Forgo, Ferenc & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 231-245 Patient flow and resource utilization in an outpatient clinic
by Cote, Murray J.
- 247-250 On smoothing performance in periodic merit reviews
by Gerchak, Yigal
1999, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 91-103 On optimal location with threshold requirements
by Carreras, Miquel & Serra, Daniel
- 105-130 Integrative risk and uncertainty analysis for complex public sector operational systems
by Armacost, Robert L. & Pet-Edwards, Julia
- 131-149 A quality function deployment approach to task organization in peacekeeping force design
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Epperly, John M.
- 151-172 Thresholds and complementarities in an economic model of preserving and conserving biodiversity
by Kohn, Robert E.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-23 A multiple criteria decision model for analyzing and choosing among different development patterns for the Helsinki cargo harbor
by Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 25-38 Bed allocation techniques based on census data
by Lapierre, Sophie D. & Goldsman, David & Cochran, Roger & DuBow, Janice
- 39-59 Mixture distribution analysis of length of hospital stay for efficient funding
by Xiao, Jianguo & Lee, Andy H. & Vemuri, Siva Ram
- 61-84 Models for conflict resolution in ecosystem management
by Shields, Deborah J. & Tolwinski, Boleslaw & Kent, Brian M.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 257-263 Allocating HIV Prevention Resources
by Kaplan, Edward H. & Pollack, Harold
- 265-276 The Effect of Variation in High-level Domestic Drug Enforcement on Variation in Drug Prices
by Yuan, Yuehong & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 277-293 Forest Harvesting to Optimize Timber Production and Water Runoff
by Rowse, John & Center, Calum J.
- 295-308 Production Functions for Large-scale Forest and Range Condition Indicators
by Hof, J. & Davies, S. & Baltic, T.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 171-187 Competing Against a Public Service
by Van Ackere, Ann
- 189-198 Survival Prediction in the Intensive Care Unit: a Comparison of Neural Networks and Binary Logit Regression
by Goss, Ernest Preston & Ramchandani, Harish
- 199-209 The Costs of Multi-product Organizations and the Heuristic Evaluation of Industrial Structure
by Johnes, Geraint
- 211-231 Trade-off Analysis in the Assessment of Pollutant Concentrations: a Simulation-based Approach for Bioremediation
by Chengalur-Smith, Indushobha N. & Tayi, Giri Kumar
- 233-238 Travelling Wave Solutions in Innovation Diffusion
by Lal, V. B. & Karmeshu & Puri, Sanjay
- 239-252 Dynamic Public Policy Making Through Decision Support Systems
by Forgionne, Guisseppi A. & Frager, Yehuda S.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 87-97 Simulation analysis of school lunch planning policies
by Balintfy, Joseph L. & Lancaster, Lilly M.
- 99-112 An equity-efficiency trade-off model for the optimum location of medical care facilities
by Cho, Cheol-Joo
- 113-121 Interactive group decision-making: Modeling and application
by Chen, Kaung-Hwa & Lin, Hsin-Hui
- 123-137 Assessing the effectiveness of regional development policies in Northern Greece using data envelopment analysis
by Karkazis, John & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 139-153 A client-oriented model for evaluating urban housing services in developing countries
by Njoh, Ambe
- 155-167 Re-engineering: a breakthrough or little new?
by Aggarwal, Sumer
1998, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-20 Inefficiency and congestion in Chinese production before and after the 1978 economic reforms
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Wang, Yuying & Shin, Hong-Chul
- 21-23 Congestion: a note
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 25-43 Siting efficiency of long-term health care facilities
by Shroff, HomeeF. E. & Gulledge, Th. R. & Haynes, Kingsley E. & O'Neill, Molly K.
- 45-55 Estimating HIV incidence: An ill-posed problem
by Lessner, Lawrence
- 57-66 Assessing an ill-posed solution for the back calculation of the AIDS epidemic
by Lessner, Lawrence
- 67-81 Underpinning professional career development through a systems analysis methodology
by Ginn, Martin E.
1997, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 245-255 The Washington operations research connection: the rest of the story
by Gass, Saul I.
- 257-280 Changing the paradigm for telemedicine development and evaluation: a prospective model-based approach
by Bonder, Seth & Zajtchuk, Russ
- 281-291 Snapshot samples
by Kaplan, Edward H.
- 293-306 When haste makes sense: Cracking down on street markets for illicit drugs
by Baveja, Alok & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Liu, Wensheng & Batta, Rajan & Karwan, Mark H.
- 307-319 Modeling the day-of-the-week shopping activity and travel patterns
by Yun, Dae-Sic & O'Kelly, M. E.
1997, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 165-172 The Peruvian Hostage Crisis of 1996-1997: What Should the Government Do?
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Mu, Enrique
- 173-189 A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System
by Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R.
- 191-204 The Economic and Social Performance of Nations: Efficiency and Returns to Scale
by Golany, Boaz & Thore, Sten
- 205-216 A Proposal for Designing Employment Contracts for Government Managers
by Bowlin, William F.
- 217-230 Canadian Non-Market Depletion Rules: A Simulation Study of Resource Protection Formulae
by Calantone, Carl
- 231-240 Environmental Policy Assessment and the Usefulness of Meta-analysis
by Button, Kenneth & Nijkamp, Peter
1997, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 87-101 Refinements of Paltiel and Kaplan's Decision-theoretic model of AIDS clinical trials
by Bosch, Robert A. & Stout, Natasha K.
- 103-113 Facility location in the presence of congested regions with the rectilinear distance metric
by Butt, Steven E. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 115-126 Providers' incentives to participate and contribute: a neglected aspect in the development of central matching systems for the allocation of cadaveric kidneys
by Yuan, Yufie & Gafni, Amiram & Russell, J. David & Ludwin, David
- 127-137 Dynamics of drug consumption: a theoretical model
by Gragnani, A. & Rinaldi, S. & Feichtinger, G.
- 139-146 Stationary and time-dependent policies for the substitute teacher pool problem
by Parlar, Mahmut
- 147-159 Competitive benchmarking of health care quality using the analytic hierarchy process: an example from Korean cancer Clinics
by Min, Hokey & Mitra, Amitava & Oswald, Sharon
1997, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-9 Analyzing the impact of AZT on the progression of HIV infection: Proportional or constant delay over three years of treatment
by Salzberg, Allan M. & Macrae, Duncan Jr. & Lee, Lester W.
- 11-28 Political district determination using large-scale network optimization
by George, John A. & Lamar, Bruce W. & Wallace, Chris A.
- 29-39 Extending the applicability of the analytic hierarchy process
by Huizingh, Eelko K. R. E. & Vrolijk, Hans C. J.
- 41-55 A fast algorithm for large-scale controlled rounding of 3-dimensional census tables
by Ring, Brendan J. & George, John A. & Kuan, Chong Juin
- 57-67 Scheduling the carriers of a hospital delivery service
by Gascon, Viviane & Michelon, Philippe
- 69-82 Statistical quality control and social processes: A drug testing application
by Matheson, Lance A. & Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 237-244 The index of decent subsistence
by Balintfy, Joseph L. & Rook, Sarah P. & Taj, Shahram
- 245-256 Simulating urban population density with a gravity-based model
by Wang, Fahui & Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 257-292 Measuring the performance of hotel operations
by Parkan, Celik
- 293-301 Reducing tax receipt volatility in a developing country
by Perdue, D. Grady & Stewart, Terri L.
- 303-313 Age-test Markov chains for drug testing and detection
by Boyle, James P. & Thompson, Theodore J.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 157-162 The battle of the burger chains: Which is best--Burger King, McDonald's or Wendy's?
by Bosch, Robert A.
- 163-181 Integrated solid waste management in Urban India: A critical operational research framework
by Sudhir, V. & Muraleedharan, V. R. & Srinivasan, G.
- 183-193 A multi-objective approach to nurse scheduling with both hard and soft constraints
by Berrada, Ilham & Ferland, Jacques A. & Michelon, Philippe
- 195-206 A hybrid conjoint measurement and bi-criteria model for a two group negotiation problem
by Angur, Madhukar G. & Lotfi, Vahid & Sarkis, Joseph
- 207-219 Driver choice of parking in the city
by Lambe, Thomas A.
- 221-231 The crack epidemic: Empirical findings support an hypothesized diffusion of innovation process
by Golub, Andrew & Johnson, Bruce D.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 81-102 Towards a new discipline of planning
by Archibugi, Franco
- 103-119 Optimal consolidation of municipalities: An analysis of alternative designs
by Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok & Strauss, Robert P.
- 121-137 Accommodating the rainy season in Third World location-allocation applications
by Oppong, Joseph R.
- 139-153 Estimating the utilization impacts of hospital closures through hospital choice models: a comparison of disaggregate and aggregate models
by Kathleen Adams, E. & Porell, Frank W. & Robbins, James D.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-14 Urban growth and circular flow in a SAM-framework: The case of The Netherlands
by Cohen, S. I.
- 15-26 Emission reductions and ecological response: Management models for acid rain control
by Ellis, Hugh & Ringold, Paul L. & Holdren, George Jr
- 27-38 Community determinants of psychiatric hospitalization and length of stay
by Rothbard, Aileen B. & Schinnar, Arie P.
- 39-49 A systematic approach to natural recreational resource management
by Wang, Hsiao-Lin
- 51-66 A model for locating automatic external defibrillators
by Mandell, Marvin B. & Becker, Les R.
- 67-76 A post-Keynesian model of growth with distributional improvements
by Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho & Thompson Araujo, Jorge
1995, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 261-271 Integrated fire and ambulance siting: A deterministic model
by Revelle, Charles & Snyder, Stephanie
- 273-285 A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines
by Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H.
- 287-303 Market attractiveness of developing countries
by Tripodo, G. & Dazzi, N.
- 305-314 Cocaine consumption in the United States: Estimating past trends and future scenarios
by Sohler Everingham, Susan M. & Peter Rydell, C. & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 315-324 Funding polytechnics in England: An application of non-linear programming
by Turner, David A. & Pratt, John
- 325-335 Deciphering the impact of voluntary export restraints (VERs): A view through two analytic lenses
by Mcgowan, Richard & Vaughan, Thomas
1995, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 169-185 Small area student enrollment projections based on a modifiable spatial filter
by Rushton, Gerard & Armstrong, Marc P. & Lolonis, Panagiotis
- 187-195 Exporting toxic waste
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 197-218 Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 219-226 Integrating technological change into planning: The case for an interdisciplinary perspective
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 227-243 Spatial economic impacts of new town development in Hong Kong: A GIS-based shift-share analysis
by Sui, Daniel Z.
- 245-256 A knowledge based approach to the faculty-course assignment problem
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Arinze, Bay
1995, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 85-112 DEA and stochastic frontier analyses of the 1978 Chinese economic reforms
by Cooper, W. W. & Kumbhakar, Subal & Thrall, Robert M. & Yu, Xuelin
- 113-124 Provision of public services when private alternatives exist
by van Ackere, Ann
- 125-137 The SHARP way to plan health care services: A description of the system and some illustrative applications in nursing human resource planning
by Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G.
- 139-150 Efficiency of hospital service production in local markets: The balance sheet of U.S. medical armament
by Ozcan, Yasar A.
- 151-163 A Thurstonian comparison of the analytic hierarchy process and probabilistic multidimensional scaling through application to the nuclear waste site selection decision
by Bowen, William M.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 The marginal practice cost of physicians' services
by Pope, Gregory C. & Burge, Russel T.
- 17-38 Grey fuzzy integer programming: An application to regional waste management planning under uncertainty
by Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G.
- 39-46 The maximizing market size discretionary facility location problem with congestion
by Berman, Obed
- 47-57 Nonlinear effects of teaching and consulting on academic research productivity
by Mitchell, John E. & Rebne, Douglas S.
- 59-79 A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Mandakovic, Tomislav & Gupta, Sushil K. & Sahay, Sundeep & Hong, Sungwan
1994, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 211-217 Impact of capital formation on input-output multipliers
by Gowdy, John M. & Miller, Jack L.
- 219-227 Technical efficiency and the competitive behavior of hospitals
by Chirikos, Thomas N. & Sear, Alan M.
- 229-240 Allocation and routing of mobile computed tomography equipment
by Rajagopalan, S. & Loomba, Arvinder P. S.
- 241-249 Where have all the traditional classroom settings gone?--The use of large scale, public sector projects to illustrate a multidisciplinary approach to problem solving
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Bajgier, Steve M. & Maragah, Hazem & Verzilli, Andrew
- 251-276 Implementation of continuous risk utility assessment: The total hip replacement decision
by Pellissier, James M. & Hazen, Gordon B.
1994, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 137-146 Inspection optimization model
by Filar, Jerzy A. & Nickerson, Donna J. & Ross, N. Phillip
- 147-165 Scheduling as a multi-person, multi-period decision problem
by Van Ackere, Ann
- 167-178 The queuing probabilistic location set covering problem and some extensions
by Marianov, Vladimir & Revelle, Charles
- 179-195 On the solution of quantitative policy analysis models using bi-level programming
by Breiner, Avishai & Avriel, Mordecai
- 197-206 Integrating the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) into the multiobjective budgeting models of public sector organizations
by Greenberg, Robert R. & Nunamaker, Thomas R.
1994, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 69-84 Learning from ex ante/ex post cost-benefit comparisons: the coquihalla highway example
by Boardman, Anthony E. & Mallery, Wendy L. & Vining, Aidan R.
- 85-100 Three proposals for improving short-term on-street parking
by Saltzman, Robert M.
- 101-112 Cross-subsidization in the telephone industry: Empirical evidence from the pre-divestiture era
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 113-120 Accurate estimation of expected coverage: A comparative study
by Saydam, Cem & Repede, John & Burwell, Timothy
- 121-131 The cost of decent subsistence in perspective
by Lancaster, Lilly M. & Taj, Shahram