Research in International Business and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Thomas Lagoarde-Segot
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:riibaf
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2006, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 322-339 Conditional risk, return and contagion in the banking sector in asia
by Brailsford, T.J. & Lin, Shu Ling & Penm, Jack H.W.
- 340-347 Empirical evidence on the use, size and cost of executive options schemes in Australia
by Carlin, Tyrone M. & Ford, Guy
- 348-368 Timing and selectivity in Portuguese mutual fund performance
by Romacho, Joao Carlos & Cortez, Maria Ceu
2006, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 127-130 Beyond the euro area: An introduction
by de Souza, Lucio Vinhas
- 131-144 How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?
by Vymyatnina, Yulia
- 145-162 Monetary policy rules and their application in Russia
by Vdovichenko, Anna G. & Voronina, Victoria G.
- 163-179 Does inflation or currency depreciation drive monetary policy in Russia?
by Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta
- 180-199 Evidence on the bank-lending channel in Ukraine
by Golodniuk, Inna
- 200-214 Money demand and inflation in Belarus: Evidence from cointegrated VAR
by Pelipas, Igor
- 215-226 A note on exchange rate pass-through in CIS countries
by Korhonen, Iikka & Wachtel, Paul
- 227-238 How likely are macroeconomic crises in the CIS?
by Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard & Karb, Volker
- 239-255 Linking financial soundness and independence of central banks--Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and CIS countries
by Schobert, Franziska
- 256-274 Coordination of fiscal and monetary policy in CIS-countries: A theory of optimum fiscal area?
by Herzog, Bodo
2006, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-21 Using GMM to flatten the option volatility smile
by Arnold, Tom
- 22-44 Behavior of GCC stock markets and impacts of US oil and financial markets
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Choi, Kyongwook
- 45-61 An investigation of bond term premia in international government bond indices
by Halkos, George E. & Papadamou, Stephanos T.
- 62-76 Investigating the determinants of the Wednesday seasonal in Irish Equities
by Lucey, Brian M.
- 77-94 Is currency union a feasible option in East Asia?: A multivariate structural VAR approach
by Huang, Ying & Guo, Feng
- 95-110 Structural breaks and long memory in US inflation rates: Do they matter for forecasting?
by Hyung, Namwon & Franses, Philip Hans & Penm, Jack
- 111-126 The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?
by Mockaitis, Audra I. & Vaiginiene, Erika & Giedraitis, Vincent
2005, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 351-364 Bond elasticity under liquidation risk
by Jacoby, Gady & Shiller, Ilona
- 365-373 Tourism and economic development in a cash-in-advance economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat & Sgro, Pasquale
- 374-383 Seasonality in stock returns and volatility: The Ramadan effect
by Seyyed, Fazal J. & Abraham, Abraham & Al-Hajji, Mohsen
- 384-398 Is technical analysis profitable on a stock market which has characteristics that suggest it may be inefficient?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Cahan, Rochester H.
- 399-411 Is smarter better? A comparison of adaptive, and simple moving average trading strategies
by Ellis, Craig A. & Parbery, Simon A.
- 412-426 ISO system implementation in small and medium companies from new EU member countries: A tool of managerial and marketing benefits development
by Urbonavicius, Sigitas
2005, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 195-199 The race to EU integration: How many and how high are the hurdles?
by Mockaitis, Audra I.
- 200-228 Corporate income taxation in Lithuania in the context of the EU
by Budryte, Alge
- 229-250 The European economy at the cross roads: Structural reforms, fiscal constraints, and the Lisbon Agenda
by Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard & Richter, Christian
- 251-265 Sectoral linkages of foreign direct investment firms to the Czech economy
by Kippenberg, Eva
- 266-280 Contribution rates to funded pension systems in the new member countries
by Kubicek, Jan
- 281-303 Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States
by Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten
- 304-332 Analysis of foreign investment impact on the dynamics of national capitalization structure: A computational intelligence approach
by Plikynas, Darius & Sakalauskas, Leonidas & Poliakova, Alina
- 333-349 Former Soviet Union as the World champion in cheapness
by Raim, Jaanus
2005, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-26 Merger arbitrage and the interaction between target and bidder stocks during takeover bids
by Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm
- 27-52 The benefits and costs of controlling shareholders: the rise and fall of Parmalat
by Buchanan, Bonnie & Yang, Tina
- 53-70 A new daily dividend-adjusted index for the Danish stock market, 1985-2002: construction, statistical properties, and return predictability
by Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten
- 71-93 Short-run underpricing and its characteristics in Chinese initial public offering (IPO) markets
by Chi, Jing & Padgett, Carol
- 95-110 Default risk, systematic risk and Thai firms before, during and after the Asian crisis
by Bystrom, Hans & Worasinchai, Lugkana & Chongsithipol, Srisuda
- 111-153 Risk-based capital adequacy in assessing on insolvency-risk and financial performances in Taiwan's banking industry
by Lin, Shu Ling & Penm, Jack H.W. & Gong, Shang-Chi & Chang, Ching-Shan
- 155-170 European equity markets integration--implications for US investors
by Vinh Vo, Xuan & Daly, Kevin James
- 171-194 Financial development, structure, and economic growth: the case of Egypt, 1974-2002
by Bolbol, Ali A. & Fatheldin, Ayten & Omran, Mohammed M.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 229-236 A bargaining approach to currency collars
by Lien, Donald & Moosa, Imad
- 237-251 Local and spillover shocks in implied market volatility: evidence for the U.S. and Germany
by Wagner, Niklas & Szimayer, Alexander
- 253-290 The economy and demand for finance Ph.D.s: 1989-2001
by Ding, David K. & Chen, Sheng-Syan
- 291-303 An empirical and institutional examination of post-crisis capital flows--Thailand case
by Dekle, Robert & Hoontrakul, Pongsak
- 305-317 Structural effects and spillovers in HSIF, HSI and S&P500 volatility
by Gannon, Gerard & Au-Yeung, Siu Pang
- 319-340 The linkage between the US and Korean stock markets: the case of NASDAQ, KOSDAQ, and the semiconductor stocks
by Jeon, Bang Nam & Jang, Beom-Sik
- 341-359 Do ADRs enhance portfolio performance for a domestic portfolio? Evidence from the 1990s
by Arnold, Tom & Nail, Lance & Nixon, Terry D.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 129-140 Financial globalisation and regulation
by Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu
- 141-149 Tourism, globalization, social externalities, and domestic welfare
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 151-171 An analysis of option pricing under systematic consumption risk using GARCH
by Georgievski, Alex & Masih, A. Mansur M.
- 173-197 The dialectics of globalization: what are the effects for management and organization in Germany and Japan
by Koen, Carla I.
- 199-204 Is globalization a road to duopoly?
by Costa Vieira, Pedro Cosme
- 205-216 Exchange rate exposure and foreign exchange derivatives: do ineffective hedgers modify future derivatives use?
by Anderson, Brian P. & Makar, Stephen D. & Huffman, Stephen H.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 International trade and US productivity
by Hung, Juann & Salomon, Matt & Sowerby, Stacia
- 27-49 The European flying geese: New FDI patterns for the old continent?
by Kalotay, Kalman
- 51-57 The day-of-the-week effect in foreign exchange markets: multi-currency evidence
by Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Kurihara, Yutaka
- 59-72 Time-varying moments, idiosyncratic risk, and an application to hot-issue IPO aftermarket returns
by Wagner, Niklas
- 73-114 A comparative analysis of perception of dividends by financial managers
by Frankfurter, George M. & Kosedag, Arman & Chiang, Kevin & Collison, David & Power, David M. & Schmidt, Hartmut & So, Raymond & Topalov, Mihail
- 115-127 Money laundering--a global obstacle
by Buchanan, Bonnie