International Review of Economics & Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Hamid Beladi
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:reveco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 57-76 Volatility, financial constraints, and trade
by García-Vega, María & Guariglia, Alessandra & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza
- 77-86 Trade and factor returns: Empirical evidence from U.S. economy
by Akay, Gokhan H.
- 87-105 Modeling the effect of macroeconomic factors on corporate default and credit rating transitions
by Figlewski, Stephen & Frydman, Halina & Liang, Weijian
- 106-114 Renminbi in the future international monetary system
by Yeh, Kuo-chun
- 115-129 Time-changed GARCH versus the GARJI model for prediction of extreme news events: An empirical study
by Kao, Lie-Jane & Wu, Po-Cheng & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 130-139 Does the central bank's intervention benefit trade balance? Empirical evidence from China
by Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Pan, Sheng-Chieh & Wu, Po-Chin
- 140-146 Is the honeymoon effect valid in the presence of both exchange rate and output expectations? A graphical analysis
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou
- 147-155 Confucius institute effects on China's trade and FDI: Isn't it delightful when folks afar study Hanyu?
by Lien, Donald & Oh, Chang Hoon & Selmier, W. Travis
- 156-172 Asymmetric effects of U.S. stock returns on European equities
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 173-176 A decomposition of Ricardian trade gains
by Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van
- 177-185 Real wages and non-traded goods
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 186-194 Tax burden distribution and GDP growth: Non-linear causality considerations in the USA
by Karagianni, Stella & Pempetzoglou, Maria & Saraidaris, Anastasios
- 195-209 Intraday trading activities and volatility in round-the-clock futures markets
by Kao, Erin H. & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 210-220 Consistent winners and losers
by Alwathainani, Abdulaziz M.
- 221-231 Are exchange rate movements predictable in Asia-Pacific markets? Evidence of random walk and martingale difference processes
by Al-Khazali, Osamah M. & Pyun, Chong Soo & Kim, Daewon
- 232-245 Technology shocks under varying degrees of financial openness
by Cakici, S. Meral
- 246-260 The impact of real income on insurance premiums: Evidence from panel data
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 261-271 Asset pricing with idiosyncratic risk: The Spanish case
by Miralles-Marcelo, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, María del Mar & Miralles-Quirós, José Luis
- 272-291 Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in small open economies: Empirical evidence from African countries
by Ahmad, A.H. & Pentecost, Eric J.
- 292-301 Country risk, country size, and tax competition for foreign direct investment
by Sanjo, Yasuo
- 302-318 The Thursday effect of the forward premium puzzle
by Ding, Liang
2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 469-484 Commodities and financial variables: Analyzing relationships in a changing regime environment
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 485-497 Predicting foreign exchange movements using historic deviations from PPP
by Qiu, Mei & Pinfold, John F. & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 498-505 Eurocurrency interest rate linkages: A frequency domain analysis
by Ciner, Cetin
- 506-519 The dynamics of market structure and firm-level adjustment to India's pro-market economic liberalizing reforms, 1988-2006: A Time Varying Panel Smooth Transition Regression (TV-PSTR) approach
by Geng, Nan
- 520-531 Monetary policy announcements and stock price dynamics in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey
- 532-541 Terrorism and capital markets: The effects of the Madrid and London bomb attacks
by Kollias, Christos & Papadamou, Stephanos & Stagiannis, Apostolos
- 542-548 The effects of imperfect auditing on managerial compensation
by Baglioni, Angelo & Colombo, Luca
- 549-561 A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication
by Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong
- 562-573 Does corporate board downsizing increase shareholder value? Evidence from Japan
by Uchida, Konari
- 574-590 Asymmetric output growth effects of government spending: Cross-sectional and panel data evidence
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 591-606 Volatility forecasting of exchange rate by quantile regression
by Huang, Alex YiHou & Peng, Sheng-Pen & Li, Fangjhy & Ke, Ching-Jie
- 607-623 Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns
by Beach, Steven L.
- 624-632 Herding with costly information and signal extraction
by Yang, Wan-Ru
- 633-644 Optimal executive compensation: Stock options or restricted stocks
by Wu, Yan Wendy
- 645-653 Effects of structural changes on the risk characteristics of REIT returns
by Wu, Pei-Shan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Chiu, Chien-Liang
- 654-664 The dynamic dependence between the Chinese market and other international stock markets: A time-varying copula approach
by Wang, Kehluh & Chen, Yi-Hsuan & Huang, Szu-Wei
- 665-678 Income distribution and exchange in a dynamic search model
by Yilmaz, Ensar & Ünveren, Burak
- 679-689 The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian economies
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 690-706 Does market misvaluation drive post-acquisition underperformance in stock deals?
by Lin, Hsuan-Chu & Chou, Ting-Kai & Cheng, Jia-Chi
- 707-716 An application of a new seasonal unit root test to inflation
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 717-732 Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European markets
by Syllignakis, Manolis N. & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 733-743 Investment banks' stock ratings, call warrant issuance, and responses from heterogeneous investors: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chan, Kam C.
- 744-749 Interest rate rules and macroeconomic stability with transaction costs
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Chang, Juin-jen
- 750-763 On the risk premium in Nordic electricity futures prices
by Lucia, Julio J. & Torró, Hipòlit
- 764-783 International diversification and industry-related labor income risk
by Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna
- 784-791 Banks' risk race: A signaling explanation
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 792-799 To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 800-811 The real exchange rate determination: An empirical investigation
by Tsen, Wong Hock
- 812-825 Emerging dual channel system and manufacturer's direct retail channel strategy
by Chun, Se-Hak & Rhee, Byong-Duk & Park, Seong Y. & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 826-838 The determinants of exchange settlement practices and the implication of volatility smile: Evidence from the Taiwan Futures Exchange
by Szu, Wen-Ming & Wang, Ming-Chun & Yang, Wan-Ru
- 839-845 Purchasing power parity for fifteen Latin American countries: Stationary test with a Fourier function
by Su, Chi-Wei & Tsangyao, Chang & Chang, Hsu-Ling
- 846-847 A. Panagariya, India: The emerging giant , Oxford University Press, New York, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-19-531503-5 514 pp, US$ 39.95
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 847-849 Review of Barry Eichengreen, Exorbitant Privilege, Oxford University Press (2011)
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 849-850 Jagdish Bhagwati and Alan S. Blinder, Offshoring of American Jobs: What Response from U.S. Economic Policy? Edited and with an Introduction by .Benjamin M. Friedman, Editor, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2009) $19.95, 141 pages
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 850-851 William H. Greene and David A. Hensher , Modeling ordered choices: A primer, Cambridge University Press (2010)
by Norton, Edward C.
- 852-852 Corrigendum to [`]Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market' [Int. Rev. Econ. Finance 20 (2011) 302-311]
by Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios
2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 365-366 Institutional characteristics and market impediments in Asian capital markets: An introduction
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Tay, Nicholas S.P.
- 367-375 IPO underpricing: A social comparison perspective
by Chang, Chih-Hsiang
- 376-387 An analysis of Japanese earnings forecast revisions with application to seasoned equity offerings
by Caton, Gary L. & Chan, Justin S.P. & Goh, Jeremy & Yang, Sheng-Yung
- 388-394 Listings from the emerging economies: An opportunity for reputable stock exchanges
by Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Oladi, Reza
- 395-405 Are social, financial, and human capital value enhancing? Evidence from Taiwanese firms
by Doong, Shuh-Chyi & Fung, Hung-Gay & Wu, Jr-Ya
- 406-420 Adverse selection and corporate governance
by Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K. & Siraprapasiri, Vasan
- 421-429 Insider trading returns and dividend signals
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Davidson III, Wallace N. & Leung, T.Y.
- 430-440 Modeling the fat tails in Asian stock markets
by Kittiakarasakun, Jullavut & Tse, Yiuman
- 441-451 The impact of sovereign risk on bond duration: Evidence from Asian sovereign bond markets
by Lee, Hei Wai & Xie, Yan Alice & Yau, Jot
- 452-458 Determinants of futures contract success: Empirical examinations for the Asian futures markets
by Hung, Mao-Wei & Lin, Bing-Huei & Huang, Yu-Chuan & Chou, Jian-Hsin
- 459-467 Momentum and reversals in Taiwan index futures returns during periods of extreme trading imbalance
by Kao, Erin H.
2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 129-130 Introduction to Heckscher-Ohlin theory: A modern approach
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 131-134 From great depression to great recession
by Vanek, Jaroslav
- 135-145 The Heckscher-Ohlin model and the network structure of international trade
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilman & Theis, Fabian J.
- 146-156 Empirical foundations for the resurrection of Heckscher-Ohlin theory
by Egger, Peter & Marshall, Kathryn G. & Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 157-172 The factor content of regional bilateral trade: The role of technology and demand
by Artal-Tur, Andrés & Castillo-Giménez, Juana & Llano-Verduras, Carlos & Requena-Silvente, Francisco
- 173-184 The domestic content of imports and the foreign content of exports
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 185-192 Estimating the Heckscher-Ohlin model: Inverting the inverse matrix
by Thompson, Henry
- 193-201 The gains from trade revisited
by Soo, Kwok Tong
- 202-210 Heckscher-Ohlin theory when countries have different technologies
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 211-224 Employment effects of foreign acquisition
by Bandick, Roger & Karpaty, Patrik
- 225-247 Ownership, competition, and bank productivity: An analysis of Indian banking in the post-reform period
by Sanyal, Paroma & Shankar, Rashmi
- 248-256 EU-GCC free trade agreement: Adjustments in a factors proportion model for the UAE
by Toledo, Hugo
- 257-266 Further evidence on purchasing power parity and country characteristics
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Cheng, Su-Yin & Hou, Han
- 267-280 An empirical investigation of monetary interaction in the Korean economy
by Choo, Han Gwang & Kurita, Takamitsu
- 281-301 Utilizing financial market information in forecasting real growth, inflation and real exchange rate
by Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko
- 302-311 Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market
by Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios
- 312-324 Do liquidity and sampling methods matter in constructing volatility indices? Empirical evidence from Taiwan
by Tzang, Shyh-Weir & Hung, Chih-Hsing & Wang, Chou-Wen & Shyu, David So-De
- 325-341 Mergers and capital flight in unionised oligopolies: Is there scope for a "national champion" policy?
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune
- 342-362 Forecasting exchange rates: The multi-state Markov-switching model with smoothing
by Yuan, Chunming
- 363-364 Marco Buti, Sevaas Deroose, Vitor Gaspar and João Nogueira Martins, Editors, The Euro: The First Decade, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York (2010), p. 1015
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 364-364 Monetary Economics in Globalised Financial Markets, by Ansgar Belke and Thorsten Polleit. 2009 Springer-Verlag (Heidelberg); ISBN: 978-3-540-71002-8
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep
2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-4 The emerging global financial architecture and exchange rate regimes in a volatile world
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael
- 5-18 International reserves and swap lines: Substitutes or complements?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun
- 19-31 Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari
- 32-43 The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis
by Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal
- 44-58 Crisis and self-fulfilling expectations: The Turkish experience in 1994 and 2000-2001
by Tamgac, Unay
- 59-70 The illusive quest: Do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?
by Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael
- 71-81 Foreign output shocks, monetary rules and macroeconomic volatilities in small open economies
by Alba, Joseph D. & Su, Zheng & Chia, Wai-Mun
- 82-94 Structural change, savings and current account balance
by Sun, Yi
- 95-109 Markets contagion during financial crisis: A regime-switching approach
by Guo, Feng & Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 110-127 Jumps in foreign exchange rates and stochastic unwinding of carry trades
by Nirei, Makoto & Sushko, Vladyslav
2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 527-538 The profitability of momentum trading strategies: Empirical evidence from Hong Kong
by Cheng, Joseph W. & Wu, Hiu-fung
- 539-554 Entry deterrence through credit denial
by Showalter, Dean
- 555-561 Is Stolper-Samuelson dangerous and FPE a failure?
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 562-574 IMF surveillance as a signal to attract foreign investment
by Mayer, Wolfgang & Mourmouras, Alexandros
- 575-589 Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol
- 590-602 Vertical separation versus vertical integration in a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chin, Chi-ting & Chang, Shu-hua
- 603-614 Joint venture instability in developing countries under entry
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 615-626 Investment barriers and premiums on closed-end country funds
by Kim, Jang-Chul & Song, Kyojik "Roy"
- 627-632 Precision of Investor Information and Financial Disclosure
by Liang, Woan-lih & Lin, Hsiou-wei W. & Syu, Yir-Jung
- 633-647 Precious metals-exchange rate volatility transmissions and hedging strategies
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat M. & Yuan, Yuan & McAleer, Michael & Thompson, Mark A.
- 648-661 Asymmetry dynamics in real exchange rates: New results on East Asian currencies
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chowdhury, Ibrahim
- 662-670 Economic reform, informal-formal sector linkages and intervention in the informal sector in developing countries: A paradox
by Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria
- 671-685 The frequency and magnitude of earnings management: Time-series and multi-threshold comparisons
by Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng
- 686-697 Time-varying global and local sources of market and currency risks in Russian stock market
by Saleem, Kashif & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 698-710 Herding by foreign investors and emerging market equity returns: Evidence from Korea
by Jeon, Jin Q & Moffett, Clay M.
- 711-722 The business cycle and the equity risk premium in real time
by Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 723-732 Interest differentials and extreme support for uncovered interest rate parity
by Craighead, William D. & Davis, George K. & Miller, Norman C.
- 733-741 Globalization challenges for the Mexican textile industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 742-754 Trading platform, market volatility and pricing efficiency in the floor-traded and E-mini index futures markets
by Chung, Huimin & Sheu, Her-Jiun & Hsu, Shufang
- 755-768 Cointegration, dynamic structure, and the validity of purchasing power parity in African countries
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Nam, Kiseok
- 769-778 Time zones, shift working and international outsourcing
by Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo
- 779-788 Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 789-790 ,Price index concepts and measurement .W. Erwin Diewert, John S. Greenlees and Charles R. Hulten, Editors, Studies in income and wealth, National Bureau of Economic Research vol. 70, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2009)
by Balk, Bert M.
- 791-791 Steven Brakman and Harry Garretsen, Editors, Foreign Direct Investment and the Multinational Enterprise, The MIT Press, Cambridge (2008)
by Chakrabarti, Avik
- 793-793 Review of Trade, growth and poverty reduction by T. N. Srinivasan
by Thompson, Henry
- 794-796 Review of International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, Edited by Marshall Reinsdorf and Matthew J. Slaughter
by Mataloni Jr., Raymond
- 793-794 Economic modeling and inference, by Bent Jesper Christensen and Nicholas M. Kiefer
by McCausland, William
- 791-792 Filippo di Mauro, Stéphane Dees and Warwick J. McKibbin , Globalisation, regionalism and economic interdependence, Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Lafrance, Robert
2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 353-365 Selective swap arrangements and the global financial crisis: Analysis and interpretation
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 366-382 Exchange rate dynamics in economies with portfolio rigidities
by de Blas, Beatriz
- 383-391 International trade in genetically modified products
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 392-406 Liquidity risk and bank portfolio management in a financial system without deposit insurance: Empirical evidence from prewar Japan
by Sawada, Michiru
- 407-411 Labor skills and factor proportions trade in the gulf cooperation council
by Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo
- 412-426 Reorganization strategies and securities valuation under asymmetric information
by Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan
- 427-435 Does prior record matter in the wealth effect of open-market share repurchase announcements?
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Li-Yu
- 436-451 Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties
by Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can
- 452-466 Does "hot money" drive China's real estate and stock markets?
by Guo, Feng & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 467-482 International capital mobility: An alternative test based on intertemporal current account models
by Huang, Chao-Hsi
- 483-500 Securities laws in the host countries and the capital structure of US multinationals
by Mishra, Dev & Tannous, George
- 501-514 Corruption, growth, and growth volatility
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.
- 515-522 Financial assistance for study abroad students: An economic analysis
by Lien, Donald & Liu, Gang
- 523-524 Review on "The theory of the firm: Microeconomics with endogenous entrepreneurs, firms, markets, and organizations" by Daniel F. Spulber
by Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon
- 525-526 Sumru Altug and Pamela Labadie, Asset pricing for dynamic economies , Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 177-179 Recent development in China's financial markets: An introduction
by Lien, Donald & Chen, Yulu
- 180-188 Corporate governance structure, managerial discretion, and the R&D investment in China
by Dong, Jing & Gou, Yan-nan
- 189-195 Finance-growth nexus in China revisited: New evidence from principal components and ARDL bounds tests
by Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete & Ma, Ying
- 196-210 Detecting hot and cold cycles using a Markov regime switching model--Evidence from the Chinese A-share IPO market
by Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert & Shami, Roland
- 211-218 The role of Chinese stock market in global stock markets: A safe haven or a hedge?
by Lai, YiHao & Tseng, Jen-Ching
- 219-227 Investment and the soft budget constraint in China
by Chow, Clement K.W. & Song, Frank M. & Wong, Kit Pong
- 228-243 Communication in repeated monetary policy games
by Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 244-259 Cross-listing premium in the US and the UK destination
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Tan, Liang
- 260-277 Intra- and inter-firm US trade
by Co, Catherine Yap
- 278-286 Foreign capital, return to education and child labour
by Dwibedi, Jayanta Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit
- 287-294 Intra-day seasonality in foreign exchange market transactions
by Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin
- 295-303 Openness and interest rates: An analysis using the MIUF model and transaction cost model of money
by Takamatsu, Satoko
- 304-312 Consumption tilting and the current account: Evidence from Canada
by Braeu, Rebecca
- 313-339 Market efficiency and international diversification: Evidence from India
by Dicle, Mehmet F. & Beyhan, Aydin & Yao, Lee J.
- 340-345 Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and offshore outsourcing with asymmetric adjustment costs
by Chakrabarti, Avik & Mitra, Rajarshi
- 346-348 Breaks in the chain of comparative advantage
by Choi, E. Kwan & Thompson, Henry
- 349-350 Review of "Overcoming the Savings Slump"
by Agnew, Julie R.
- 351-352 Equilibrium, trade and growth .Mitra Tapan and Nishimura Kazuo, Editors, Selected Papers of Lionel W. McKenzie, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2009)
by Mukherji, Anjan
2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-2 Exchange rate pass-through and exchange rate dynamics
by Marques, Helena & García-Solanes, José
- 3-12 New evidence for exchange rate pass-through: Disaggregated trade data from local ports
by Yoshida, Yushi
- 13-22 Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports
by Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena
- 23-35 Exchange rate pass-through in New Member States and candidate countries of the EU
by María-Dolores, Ramón
- 36-45 Devaluation and pass-through in indebted and risky economies
by García-Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando
- 46-63 Balance of payments accounting and exchange rate dynamics
by Müller-Plantenberg, Nikolas A.
- 64-74 Art works in international trade theory
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 75-80 A simple model of service trade with time zone differences
by Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi
- 81-94 Leverage-reducing exchange offers and bondholder-stockholder wealth transfers: A re-evaluation
by Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, Pattanaporn & Lung, Peter & Nishikawa, Takeshi & Rao, Ramesh P.
- 95-105 Stock return, risk, and legal environment around the world
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 106-118 The pricing and hedging of structured notes with systematic jump risk: An analysis of the USD knock-out reversed swap
by Wang, Shin-Yun & Lin, Shih-Kuei
- 119-144 Real exchange rate misalignments
by Terra, Cristina & Valladares, Frederico
- 145-165 Optimal investment strategies in an international economy with stochastic interest rates
by Larsen, Linda Sandris
- 166-172 Corruption and wage inequality?
by Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata
- 173-174 Review of "The external dimension of the Euro area: Assessing the linkages", Edited by Filippo Di Mauro and Robert Anderton with preface by Jean-Claude Trichet, (Cambridge University Press, 2008)
by Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 175-176 Review of Money, interest, and policy: Dynamic general equilibrium in a non-Ricardian world, (by Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2007)
by Reed, Robert R.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 552-567 The legal environment and corporate valuation: Evidence from cross-border takeovers
by Kuipers, David R. & Miller, Darius P. & Patel, Ajay
- 568-582 The theory of fiat money and private money as alternative media of exchange
by Li, Yan
- 583-591 Investigating business cycle asymmetry for the G7 countries: Evidence from over a century of data
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 592-610 Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits
by Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi
- 611-623 Labor market effects of international outsourcing: How measurement matters
by Horgos, Daniel
- 624-630 Forecasting in efficient bond markets: Do experts know better?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 631-642 Urban informal sector and poverty
by Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata
- 643-655 Managerial flexibility, uncertainty, and corporate investment: The real options effect
by Xie, Feixue
- 656-670 Is there any common knowledge news in the Euro/Dollar market?
by Ben Omrane, Walid & Heinen, Andréas
- 671-679 Where does return and volatility come from? The case of Asian ETFs
by Gutierrez, Jose A. & Martinez, Valeria & Tse, Yiuman
- 680-690 Competition for foreign direct investment: The role of technology and market structure
by Hao, Qian & Lahiri, Sajal
- 691-699 Energy prices, energy conservation, and economic growth: Evidence from the postwar United States
by Jin, Jang C. & Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 700-701 Review of Bhagwati, Jagdish (2008), Termites in the Trading System: How Preferential Agreements Undermine Free Trade, Oxford University Press
by Mitra, Devashish
- 701-702 R. Neck and J. Sturm, Editors, Sustainability of public debt, MIT Press, Cambridge (2008) 271 pp.
by Claeys, Peter
- 702-703 Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework By Jordi Gali, Princeton Press
by Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 703-704 International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (Edited by Takatoshi Ito, Andrew K. Rose)
by Tse, Yiuman
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 363-365 Introduction to the special issue of IREF on macroeconomics of Asia
by Cook, David E. & Devereux, Michael B.
- 366-380 Systemic financial distress and auction-based bankruptcy reorganization
by Hausch, Donald B. & Ramachandran, S.
- 381-391 "Expiration hour effect of futures and options markets on stock market" -- A case study on NSE (National Stock Exchange of India)
by Maniar, Hiren M. & Bhatt, Rajesh & Maniyar, Dharmesh M.
- 392-403 Does financial liberalization matter for emerging East Asian economies growth? Some new evidence
by Ben Gamra, Saoussen
- 404-418 Business cycle and inflation synchronisation in Mainland China and Hong Kong
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 419-427 PPP: Further evidence from Japanese regional data
by Nagayasu, Jun & Inakura, Noriko
- 428-439 The fading 1990s in Japan: Driving forces behind the unemployment upsurge
by Agnese, Pablo & Sala, Hector
- 440-448 Real interest rate linkages in the Pacific-Basin region
by Ji, Philip Inyeob & Kim, Jae H.