Resource and Energy Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Resources and Energy.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: J. F. Shogren
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Sjak Smulders
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:resene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 31, Issue 3
2009, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 75-88 Spatial patterns of biodiversity conservation in a multiregional general equilibrium model
by Eppink, Florian V. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 89-102 Temporal insensitivity of willingness to pay and implied discount rates
by Kim, Soo-Il & Haab, Timothy C.
- 103-122 Richer and cleaner--At others' expense?
by Fæhn, Taran & Bruvoll, Annegrete
- 123-137 Optimal energy investment and R&D strategies to stabilize atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Tavoni, Massimo
2009, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-12 The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: The effect on technological change
by Hagem, Cathrine
- 13-23 Environmental activism and dynamics of unit-based pricing systems
by Dijkgraaf, Elbert & Gradus, Raymond
- 24-38 Storage and security of supply in the medium run
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand
- 39-49 Tourism and the environment
by Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre
- 50-57 Unprotected resources and voracious world markets: A proof of losses in North-South Trade
by Margolis, Michael
- 58-74 The random expenditure function approach to welfare in RUM: The case of hazardous waste clean-up
by Chattopadhyay, Sudip
2008, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 475-491 The effect of uncertainty on pollution abatement investments: Measuring hurdle rates for Swedish industry
by Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline
- 492-508 Patterns of multi-agent land conservation: Crowding in/out, agglomeration, and policy
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy W. & Batz, Michael
- 509-526 Attracting responsible employees: Green production as labor market screening
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine
- 527-539 Carbon mitigation costs for the commercial building sector: Discrete-continuous choice analysis of multifuel energy demand
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 540-554 Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth
by Lafforgue, Gilles
- 555-567 An alternative interpretation of multiple bounded WTP data--Certainty dependent payment card intervals
by Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar
- 568-577 The quadratic oil extraction oligopoly
by Hartwick, John M. & Brolley, Michael
- 578-584 On the effects of emission standards as a non-tariff barrier to trade in the case of a foreign Bertrand duopoly: A note
by Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi
2008, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 295-315 Redealing the cards: How an eco-industry modifies the political economy of environmental taxes
by Canton, Joan
- 316-344 State enforcement of federal standards: Implications for interstate pollution
by Hutchinson, Emma & Kennedy, Peter W.
- 345-368 Choice and design of regulatory instruments in the presence of green consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta
- 369-387 The income-pollution relationship and the role of income distribution: An analysis of Swedish household data
by Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek
- 388-408 The carbon Kuznets curve: A cloudy picture emitted by bad econometrics?
by Wagner, Martin
- 409-427 Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation
by Wirl, Franz
- 428-454 An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration
by Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia
- 455-473 Playing monopoly in the creek: Imperfect competition, development, and in-stream flows
by Janmaat, John
2008, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 91-114 Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 115-149 Economic growth and the environment: Theory and facts
by Bartz, Sherry & Kelly, David L.
- 150-169 Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information
by Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S.
- 170-196 A discrete-space urban model with environmental amenities
by Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen
- 197-208 Endogenous technology and tradable emission quotas
by Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael
- 209-228 Trade agreements, domestic environmental regulation, and transboundary pollution
by Lai, Yu-Bong & Hu, Chia-Hsien
- 229-249 In the wake of tsunami: Lessons learned from the household decision to replant mangroves in Thailand
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 250-259 Price discovery in restructured electricity markets
by Dempster, Gregory & Isaacs, Justin & Smith, Narin
- 260-276 On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost
by Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten
- 277-293 How long can excess pollution persist? The non-cooperative case
by Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Schubert, Katheline
2008, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-11 Environmental regulation and production structure for the Korean iron and steel industry
by Lee, Myunghun
- 12-20 Heterogeneous anchoring and the shift effect in iterative valuation questions
by Aprahamian, Frederic & Chanel, Olivier & Luchini, Stephane
- 21-49 Explaining the declining energy intensity of the U.S. economy
by Sue Wing, Ian
- 50-65 Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 66-89 Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models
by Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 247-261 Willingness to pay for a Green Energy program: A comparison of ex-ante and ex-post hypothetical bias mitigation approaches
by Whitehead, John C. & Cherry, Todd L.
- 262-283 The economics of the thermohaline circulation--A problem with multiple thresholds of unknown locations
by Naevdal, Eric & Oppenheimer, Michael
- 284-299 Can R&D-inducing green tariffs replace international environmental regulations?
by Naghavi, Alireza
- 300-324 An investment contest to influence environmental policy
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 325-326 Corrigendum to "Consequences of irreversibilities on optimal intertemporal CO2 emission policies under uncertainty" [Resour. Energy Econ. 28(2006) 105-123]
by Wirl, Franz
2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 165-182 Estimation of non-tap water demand in Central American cities
by Nauges, Celine & Strand, Jon
- 183-194 Starting point bias and respondent uncertainty in dichotomous choice contingent valuation surveys
by Flachaire, Emmanuel & Hollard, Guillaume
- 195-205 Cost credibility and the stated preference analysis of public goods
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Strong, Aaron
- 206-228 Valuing water quality improvements in the United States using meta-analysis: Is the glass half-full or half-empty for national policy analysis?
by Van Houtven, George & Powers, John & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K.
- 229-243 Anchors, endorsements, and preferences: A field experiment
by Schlapfer, Felix & Schmitt, Marcel
- 244-245 Erratum to "When to drill? Trigger prices for the arctic national wildlife refuge" [Resour. Energy Econ. 27(4) (2005) 273-286]
by Conrad, Jon M. & Kotani, Koji
2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 83-101 Is there a rationale for output-based rebating of environmental levies?
by Bernard, Alain L. & Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 102-121 The rationality of EIA forecasts under symmetric and asymmetric loss
by Auffhammer, Maximilian
- 122-136 Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis
by Arnberg, Soren & Bjorner, Thomas Bue
- 137-158 Energy biased technical change: A CGE analysis
by Otto, Vincent M. & Loschel, Andreas & Dellink, Rob
- 159-164 Comment on Conrad and Kotani
by Fackler, Paul L.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 Heterogeneous capital stocks and the optimal timing for CO2 abatement
by Jaccard, Mark & Rivers, Nic
- 17-39 Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach
by Martinet, V. & Doyen, L.
- 40-57 Allocation of emission permits with leakage through capital markets
by Maestad, Ottar
- 58-82 Climate policies and learning by doing: Impacts and timing of technology subsidies
by Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 299-312 Environmental regulation and the productivity of Japanese manufacturing industries
by Hamamoto, Mitsutsugu
- 313-332 Dose response functions and the harvesting effect
by Maddison, David
- 333-350 International trade agreements, environmental policy, and relocation of production
by Eerola, Essi
- 351-366 Green consumers and public policy: On socially contingent moral motivation
by Nyborg, Karine & Howarth, Richard B. & Brekke, Kjell Arne
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 193-198 Introduction
by Johansson, Per-Olov & Kristrom, Bengt
- 199-214 Consistency and construction in stated WTP for health risk reductions: A novel scope-sensitivity test
by Bateman, Ian J. & Brouwer, Roy
- 215-228 The missing piece: Valuing averting behavior for children's ozone exposures
by Mansfield, Carol & Reed Johnson, F. & Van Houtven, George
- 229-241 Valuation of environmental improvements in continuous time with mortality and morbidity effects
by Strand, Jon
- 242-261 Do we really understand the age-VSL relationship?
by Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 262-281 Consistent estimation of the value of statistical life
by Shogren, Jason F. & Stamland, Tommy
- 282-297 Developments in discounting: With special reference to future health events
by Cairns, John
2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 105-123 Consequences of irreversibilities on optimal intertemporal CO2 emission policies under uncertainty
by Wirl, Franz
- 124-138 Economic capacity estimation in fisheries: A non-parametric ray approach
by Pascoe, Sean & Tingley, Diana
- 139-159 Multinational taxation and international emissions trading
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 160-180 Profit-maximizing R&D in response to a random carbon tax
by Baker, Erin & Shittu, Ekundayo
- 181-191 A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model
by Perez-Barahona, Agustin & Zou, Benteng
2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-23 Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices
by Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 24-40 Alternative intertemporal permit trading regimes with stochastic abatement costs
by Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua
- 41-53 Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy
by Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 54-73 Russian exports of emission permits under the Kyoto Protocol: The interplay with non-competitive fuel markets
by Hagem, Cathrine & Maestad, Ottar
- 74-104 Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 273-286 When to drill? Trigger prices for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
by Conrad, Jon M. & Kotani, Koji
- 287-305 Waste, recycling, and "Design for Environment": Roles for markets and policy instruments
by Calcott, Paul & Walls, Margaret
- 306-320 Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology
by Nakada, Minoru
- 321-342 What motivates membership in non-renewable resource cartels?: The case of OPEC
by Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen
- 343-353 Does uncertainty justify intensity emission caps?
by Quirion, Philippe
2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 187-207 Cost-effectiveness of the performance standard system to reduce CO2 emissions in Canada: a general equilibrium analysis
by Dissou, Yazid
- 208-226 Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?
by Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders
- 227-234 Price vector effects in choice experiments: an empirical test
by Hanley, Nick & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Wright, Robert E.
- 235-247 The impact of environmental policy instruments on the timing of adoption of energy-saving technologies
by van Soest, Daan P.
- 248-269 The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Boxall, Peter C. & Chan, Wing H. & McMillan, Melville L.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 91-108 Depletion of natural resources, technological uncertainty, and the adoption of technological substitutes
by Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia & Olson, Lars J.
- 109-129 Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 131-142 Directional distance functions and environmental regulation
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Reig-Martinez, Ernest & Hernandez-Sancho, Francesc
- 143-155 Combining willingness to pay and behavior data with limited information
by Whitehead, John C.
- 157-181 Coupled constraint Nash equilibria in environmental games
by Krawczyk, Jacek B.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-17 On climate change and economic growth
by Fankhauser, Samuel & S.J. Tol, Richard
- 19-40 Uncertainty and learning in a strategic environment: global climate change
by Baker, Erin
- 41-63 The simple analytics of developing resources from resources
by Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco
- 65-82 A diversified portfolio: joint management of non-renewable and renewable resources offshore
by Fernandez, Linda
- 83-88 The Dixit-Pindyck and the Arrow-Fisher-Hanemann-Henry option values are not equivalent: a note on Fisher (2000)
by Mensink, Paul & Requate, Till
- 89-89 Investment under uncertainty and option value in environmental economics: reply
by Fisher, Anthony C.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 343-352 Environmental performance: an index number approach
by Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Hernandez-Sancho, F.
- 353-371 Cost savings in unit-based pricing of household waste: The case of The Netherlands
by Dijkgraaf, E. & Gradus, R. H. J. M.
- 373-391 Unilateral actions, the case of international environmental problems
by Brandt, Urs Steiner
- 393-410 Environmental liability and the capital structure of firms
by Ulph, Alistair & Valentini, Laura
2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 281-293 Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example
by Eriksson, Clas
- 295-315 Determining the cost-effective size of an emission trading region for achieving an ambient standard
by Atkinson, Scott E. & Morton, Brian J.
- 317-341 Efficient emission fees in the US electricity sector
by Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 103-103 Special issue on the economics of biodiversity
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 105-114 Economics of biodiversity: an introduction
by Heal, Geoffrey
- 115-136 An introduction to biodiversity concepts for environmental economists
by Armsworth, Paul R. & Kendall, Bruce E. & Davis, Frank W.
- 137-156 Management of interacting species: regulation under nonlinearities and hysteresis
by Brock, W. A. & Xepapadeas, A.
- 157-174 Dynamic reserve site selection
by Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen
- 175-184 Genetic diversity and interdependent crop choices in agriculture
by Heal, Geoffrey & Walker, Brian & Levin, Simon & Arrow, Kenneth & Dasgupta, Partha & Daily, Gretchen & Ehrlich, Paul & Maler, Karl-Goran & Kautsky, Nils & Lubchenco, Jane
- 185-204 Enforcement, payments, and development projects near protected areas: how the market setting determines what works where
by Muller, Jeffrey & Albers, Heidi J.
- 205-235 Modelling phylogenetic diversity
by Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens
- 237-254 Deforestation pressure and biological reserve planning: a conceptual approach and an illustrative application for Costa Rica
by Pfaff, Alexander S. P. & Sanchez-Azofeifa, G. Arturo
- 255-274 Hyperbolic discounting and time inconsistency in a native-exotic species conflict
by Settle, Chad & Shogren, Jason F.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-25 Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France
by Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 27-50 Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits
by Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G.
- 51-75 Energy use by apartment tenants when landlords pay for utilities
by Levinson, Arik & Niemann, Scott
- 77-97 What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 299-327 Simulating coalitionally stable burden sharing agreements for the climate change problem
by Eyckmans, Johan & Tulkens, Henry
- 329-351 Adjusting the measurement of US manufacturing productivity for air pollution emissions control
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 353-371 International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities
by Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R.
- 373-386 The merits of non-tradable quotas as a domestic policy instrument to prevent firm closure
by Hagem, Cathrine
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 219-238 Resource depletion under uncertainty: implications for mine depreciation, Hartwick's Rule and national accounting
by Butterfield, David W.
- 239-254 "More is less": the tax effects of ignoring flow externalities
by Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Grafton, R. Quentin
- 255-268 Policy persistence in environmental regulation
by Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L.
- 269-294 An analysis of differing abatement incentives
by Rubbelke, Dirk T. G.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 129-139 Optimally eating a stochastic cake: a recursive utility approach
by Epaulard, Anne & Pommeret, Aude
- 141-154 Strategic environmental policy when the governments are threatened by relocation
by Greaker, Mads
- 155-175 The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach
by Maddison, David
- 177-195 Heterogeneous preferences for congestion during a wilderness experience
by Boxall, Peter & Rollins, Kimberly & Englin, Jeffrey
- 197-214 Location decisions of a polluting firm and the time consistency of environmental policy
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 Endogenous technical change in environmental macroeconomics
by Carraro, Carlo & Gerlagh, Reyer & Zwaan, Bob van der
- 11-34 Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto
by Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio
- 35-57 Gross world product and consumption in a global warming model with endogenous technological change
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 59-79 The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth
by Smulders, Sjak & de Nooij, Michiel
- 81-103 An endogenous growth model with embodied energy-saving technical change
by van Zon, Adriaan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan
- 105-126 Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 281-299 Moral hazard problems in fisheries regulation: the case of illegal landings and discard
by Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels
- 301-325 Comparing tests of the theory of exhaustible resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 327-347 Cap and trade policies in the presence of monopoly and distortionary taxation
by Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 349-366 Regulation of common property resources under private information about resource externalities
by Osmundsen, Petter
- 367-384 Taxes versus quotas for a stock pollutant
by Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 175-192 Supply-based water pricing in a conjunctive use system: implications for resource and energy use
by Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P.
- 193-210 Capacity utilization measures and excess capacity in multi-product privatized fisheries
by Dupont, Diane P. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
- 211-228 Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect
by Lund, Diderik
- 229-249 Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm
- 251-261 A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona
- 263-279 Rent-seeking and quota regulation of a renewable resource
by Bergland, Harald & Clark, Derek J. & Pedersen, Pal Andreas
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1-2
- 1-1 Preface
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 3-11 Economist and Editor George S. Tolley: A special issue in his honor
by Blomquist, Glenn C.
- 13-31 The effect of resource quality information on resource injury perceptions and contingent values
by Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan
- 33-51 Housing price responses to newspaper publicity of hazardous waste sites
by Gayer, Ted & Kip Viscusi, W.
- 53-93 The locality of waste sites within the city of Chicago: a demographic, social, and economic analysis
by Baden, Brett M. & Coursey, Don L.
- 95-106 Urban primacy, external costs, and quality of life
by Henderson, Vernon
- 107-129 Treating open space as an urban amenity
by Smith, V. Kerry & Poulos, Christine & Kim, Hyun
- 131-155 The private provision of public goods: tests of a provision point mechanism for funding green power programs
by Rose, Steven K. & Clark, Jeremy & Poe, Gregory L. & Rondeau, Daniel & Schulze, William D.
- 157-171 The declining importance of natural resources: lessons from agricultural land
by Johnson, D. Gale
2001, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 297-325 CO2 abatement policy with learning-by-doing in renewable energy
by Rasmussen, Tobias N.
- 327-341 Centralized versus decentralized taxation of mobile polluting firms
by Tanguay, Georges A. & Marceau, Nicolas
- 343-358 Too hot to handle?: Benefits and costs of stimulating the use of biofuels in the Swedish heating sector
by Brannlund, Runar & Kristrom, Bengt
- 359-371 Weight-based pricing in the collection of household waste: the Oostzaan case
by Linderhof, Vincent & Kooreman, Peter & Allers, Maarten & Wiersma, Doede
- 373-388 A general approach to the evaluation of nonmarket goods
by Ebert, Udo
2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 191-213 Bound and path effects in double and triple bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation
by Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 215-239 The effect of new technology on energy consumption
by Popp, David C.
- 241-258 Increasing returns and cycles in fishing
by Liski, Matti & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas
- 259-270 Defining electricity markets: an arbitrage cost approach
by Kleit, Andrew N.
- 271-292 The impact of oil price on additions to US proven reserves
by Farzin, Y. H.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 85-95 Unilateral transfer of abatement capital
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 97-109 Auction mechanisms and the measurement of WTP and WTA
by Shogren, Jason F. & Cho, Sungwon & Koo, Cannon & List, John & Park, Changwon & Polo, Pablo & Wilhelmi, Robert
- 111-132 Timber trade restrictions and tropical deforestation: a forest mining approach
by Maestad, Ottar
- 133-156 The Hotelling Principle, backwardation of futures prices and the values of developed petroleum reserves -- the production constraint hypothesis
by Thompson, Andrew C.
- 157-173 Environmental regulation of a power investment in an international market
by Vennemo, Haakon & Halseth, Arve
- 175-185 The choice of environmental policy instruments under correlated uncertainty
by Shrestha, Ratna K.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-18 The flexibility of household electricity demand over time
by Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M.
- 19-40 The role for policy in common pool groundwater use
by Burness, H. Stuart & Brill, Thomas C.
- 41-62 Green taxes and uncertain timing of technological change
by Aronsson, Thomas
- 63-83 Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries
by Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 281-293 Mineral endowment, labor productivity, and comparative advantage in mining
by Aydin, Hamit & Tilton, John E.
- 295-314 The impacts of weather variations on energy demand and carbon emissions
by Considine, Timothy J.
- 315-338 The new long-term trend in the price of natural gas
by MacAvoy, Paul W. & Moshkin, Nickolay V.
- 339-354 Measuring recreation benefits of quality improvements with revealed and stated behavior data
by Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C. & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 355-366 Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms
by Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel
- 367-384 Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design
by Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees
2000, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 189-196 Introduction to special issue on irreversibility
by Fisher, Anthony C.
- 197-204 Investment under uncertainty and option value in environmental economics
by Fisher, Anthony C.
- 205-219 Wilderness: options to preserve, extract, or develop
by Conrad, Jon M.
- 221-231 An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 233-259 Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 261-280 Irreversible ecosystem change, species competition, and shifting cultivation
by Albers, H. J. & Goldbach, M. J.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 103-124 Methods of pricing common property use and some implications for optimal child-bearing and the social discount rate
by Harford, Jon D.
- 125-145 Dynamic behavior of the U.S. oil industry
by Portillo, Jorge E.
- 147-160 A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi
- 161-188 Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel
2000, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-20 Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?
by Chao, Hung-po & Peck, Stephen