Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 36, Issue C
- 316-328 Developments in the synthesis of flat plate solar selective absorber materials via sol–gel methods: A review
by Amri, Amun & Jiang, Zhong Tao & Pryor, Trevor & Yin, Chun-Yang & Djordjevic, Sinisa
- 329-349 Evaluation of a long-term potential for the development of agricultural biogas plants: A case study for the Lubelskie Province, Poland
by Oniszk-Popławska, Anna & Matyka, Mariusz & Ryńska, Elżbieta Dagny
- 350-361 A study of recent changes in Southwest Power Pool and Electric Reliability Council of Texas and its impact on the U.S. wind industry
by Nimmagadda, Sandeep & Islam, Atiqul & Bayne, Stephen B. & Walker, R.P. & Garcia Caballero, Lourdes & Fisas Camanes, Albert
- 362-369 The asymmetric Granger-causality analysis between energy consumption and income in the United States
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar
- 370-411 Artificially roughened solar air heater: Experimental investigations
by Singh Yadav, Anil & Kumar Thapak, Manish
- 412-427 A critical review on anaerobic co-digestion achievements between 2010 and 2013
by Mata-Alvarez, J. & Dosta, J. & Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Fonoll, X. & Peces, M. & Astals, S.
- 428-439 Microgrids in active network management—Part I: Hierarchical control, energy storage, virtual power plants, and market participation
by Palizban, Omid & Kauhaniemi, Kimmo & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 440-451 Microgrids in active network management – part II: System operation, power quality and protection
by Palizban, Omid & Kauhaniemi, Kimmo & Guerrero, Josep M.
2014, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-22 Combined cooling, heating and power systems: A survey
by Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang
- 23-30 A review on the micro energy harvester in Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of biocomposite material for Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) system: A Malaysia perspective
by Hamdan, A. & Mustapha, F. & Ahmad, K.A. & Mohd Rafie, A.S.
- 31-41 Assessment of the greenhouse climate with a new packed-bed solar air heater at night, in Tunisia
by Bouadila, Salwa & Lazaar, Mariem & Skouri, Safa & Kooli, Sami & Farhat, Abdelhamid
- 42-56 Back to the future? Rethinking auctions for renewable electricity support
by del Río, Pablo & Linares, Pedro
- 57-72 Economic evaluation of decentralized pyrolysis for the production of bio-oil as an energy carrier for improved logistics towards a large centralized gasification plant
by Braimakis, Konstantinos & Atsonios, Konstantinos & Panopoulos, Kyriakos D. & Karellas, Sotirios & Kakaras, Emmanuel
- 73-100 A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran
by Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza
- 101-108 Sustainability indicators for run of the river (RoR) hydropower projects in hydro rich regions of India
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 109-125 Considerations on providing the energy needs using exclusively renewable sources: Energiewende in Germany
by Scholz, Reinhard & Beckmann, Michael & Pieper, Christoph & Muster, Marc & Weber, Roman
- 126-135 The development of policy instruments in supporting low-carbon governance in China
by Wang, Nannan & Chang, Yen-Chiang
- 136-153 A review on the oxidation stability of biodiesel
by Yaakob, Zahira & Narayanan, Binitha N. & Padikkaparambil, Silija & Unni K., Surya & Akbar P., Mohammed
- 154-170 Potential to increase indigenous biodiesel production to help meet 2020 targets – An EU perspective with a focus on Ireland
by Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & Deverell, Rory & McDonnell, Kevin
- 171-182 Free cooling of data centers: A review
by Zhang, Hainan & Shao, Shuangquan & Xu, Hongbo & Zou, Huiming & Tian, Changqing
- 183-193 The future of lithium availability for electric vehicle batteries
by Speirs, Jamie & Contestabile, Marcello & Houari, Yassine & Gross, Robert
- 194-204 Macro-site selection of wind/solar hybrid power station based on ELECTRE-II
by Jun, Dong & Tian-tian, Feng & Yi-sheng, Yang & Yu, Ma
- 205-210 Estimating the CO2 abatement cost: Substitute Price of Avoiding CO2 Emission (SPAE) by Renewable Energy׳s Feed in Tariff in selected countries
by Bakhtyar, B. & Ibrahim, Y. & Alghoul, M.A. & Aziz, N. & Fudholi, A. & Sopian, K.
- 211-220 A review of islanding detection methods for microgrid
by Li, Canbing & Cao, Chi & Cao, Yijia & Kuang, Yonghong & Zeng, Long & Fang, Baling
- 221-230 Assessment of emission and performance of compression ignition engine with varying injection timing
by Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Sanjid, A. & Abedin, M.J.
- 231-243 China׳s 19-year city-level carbon emissions of energy consumptions, driving forces and regionalized mitigation guidelines
by Su, Yongxian & Chen, Xiuzhi & Li, Yong & Liao, Jishan & Ye, Yuyao & Zhang, Hongou & Huang, Ningsheng & Kuang, Yaoqiu
- 244-257 A source of renewable energy in Malaysia, why biodiesel?
by Ashnani, Mohammad Hossein Mohammadi & Johari, Anwar & Hashim, Haslenda & Hasani, Elham
- 258-264 Evaluating energy benefit of Pistacia chinensis based biodiesel in China
by Lu, Lu & Jiang, Dong & Fu, Jingying & Zhuang, Dafang & Huang, Yaohuan & Hao, Mengmeng
- 265-278 Morphology, composition, production, processing and applications of Chlorella vulgaris: A review
by Safi, Carl & Zebib, Bachar & Merah, Othmane & Pontalier, Pierre-Yves & Vaca-Garcia, Carlos
- 279-284 A review on retrofit fuel injection technology for small carburetted motorcycle engines towards lower fuel consumption and cleaner exhaust emission
by Muslim, Mohd Taufiq & Selamat, Hazlina & Alimin, Ahmad Jais & Mohd Rohi, Noorfaizah & Hushim, Mohd Faisal
- 294-303 Biogas as a sustainable energy source in China: Regional development strategy application and decision making
by Deng, Yanfei & Xu, Jiuping & Liu, Ying & Mancl, Karen
- 304-310 Optimal load distribution model of microgrid in the smart grid environment
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Chen, Zhiqiang & Ding, Shuai
- 311-317 Reduction of cooling water consumption due to photovoltaic and wind electricity feed-in
by Johst, M. & Rothstein, B.
- 318-335 Solar sorption refrigeration in Africa
by N’Tsoukpoe, Kokouvi Edem & Yamegueu, Daniel & Bassole, Justin
- 336-346 Review of energy efficient direct pump controlled cylinder electro-hydraulic technology
by Quan, Zhongyi & Quan, Long & Zhang, Jinman
- 347-355 Biofuels adoption in Nigeria: Attaining a balance in the food, fuel, feed and fibre objectives
by Abila, Nelson
- 361-381 Contextual and psychological factors shaping evaluations and acceptability of energy alternatives: Integrated review and research agenda
by Perlaviciute, Goda & Steg, Linda
- 382-389 Modeling of energy consumption based on economic and demographic factors: The case of Turkey with projections
by Aydin, Gokhan
- 390-399 Review of combustion characteristics of CI engines fueled with biodiesel
by Rajasekar, E. & Selvi, S.
- 400-409 Radioactive convergence of nuclear leakage in Fukushima: Economic impact analysis of triple tragic events
by Yorucu, Vedat & Katircioğlu, Salih Turan
- 410-421 Development of building materials embodied greenhouse gases assessment criteria and system (BEGAS) in the newly revised Korea Green Building Certification System (G-SEED)
by Roh, Seungjun & Tae, Sungho & Shin, Sungwoo
- 422-435 Analysis of the renewable energy promotion in Lithuania in compliance with the European Union strategy and policy
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Markevicius, Antanas & Katinas, Vladislovas & Skema, Romualdas
- 436-444 Modeling of biomass potential from agricultural land for energy utilization using high resolution spatial data with regard to food security scenarios
by Vávrová, Kamila & Knápek, Jaroslav & Weger, Jan
- 460-474 Techno-economical evaluation of wind energy potential and analysis of power generation from wind at Gharo, Sindh Pakistan
by Khahro, Shahnawaz Farhan & Tabbassum, Kavita & Mahmood Soomro, Amir & Liao, Xiaozhong & Alvi, Muhammad Bux & Dong, Lei & Manzoor, M. Farhan
- 475-483 Effects of changing trade structure and technical characteristics of the manufacturing sector on energy intensity in Ghana
by Adom, Philip K. & Kwakwa, Paul Adjei
- 484-498 Economic feasibility of energy recovery from solid waste in the light of Brazil׳s waste policy: The case of Rio de Janeiro
by Maier, Sebastian & Oliveira, Luciano Basto
- 499-514 Energy storage systems for renewable energy power sector integration and mitigation of intermittency
by Yekini Suberu, Mohammed & Wazir Mustafa, Mohd & Bashir, Nouruddeen
- 515-526 Energy wood production from private forests – nonindustrial private forest owners׳ perceptions and attitudes in Croatia and Serbia
by Halder, Pradipta & Paladinić, Elvis & Stevanov, Mirjana & Orlović, Sasa & Hokkanen, Timo J. & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 527-539 Hybrid renewable energy systems for off-grid electric power: Review of substantial issues
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N.
2014, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-7 Development route of the wind power industry in China
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Wu, Pan-Hao & Xia, Bo & Skitmore, Martin
- 8-19 Exergoeconomic analysis of high concentration photovoltaic thermal co-generation system for space cooling
by Garcia-Heller, Veronica & Paredes, Stephan & Ong, Chin Lee & Ruch, Patrick & Michel, Bruno
- 20-29 Tower distortion and scatter factors of co-located wind speed sensors and turbulence intensity behavior
by Rehman, Shafiqur
- 30-48 Solid state lighting review – Potential and challenges in Europe
by De Almeida, Aníbal & Santos, Bruno & Paolo, Bertoldi & Quicheron, Michel
- 49-57 Public awareness and willingness to adopt ground source heat pumps for domestic heating and cooling
by Karytsas, Spyridon & Theodoropoulou, Helen
- 58-70 Review on micro-direct methanol fuel cells
by Falcão, D.S. & Oliveira, V.B. & Rangel, C.M. & Pinto, A.M.F.R.
- 71-77 Carbon emissions from power sector in Pakistan and opportunities to mitigate those
by Yousuf, I. & Ghumman, A.R. & Hashmi, H.N. & Kamal, M.A.
- 78-90 Review of international regulations governing the thermal insulation requirements of residential buildings and the harmonization of envelope energy loss
by Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Domínguez-Hernández, Javier & Pérez-Bella, José M. & del Coz-Díaz, Juan J.
- 91-97 Estimating the cost of future global energy supply
by Narbel, Patrick André & Hansen, Jan Petter
- 98-109 Energy of marine currents in the Strait of Gibraltar and its potential as a renewable energy resource
by Calero Quesada, María Concepción & García Lafuente, Jesús & Sánchez Garrido, José Carlos & Sammartino, Simone & Delgado, Javier
- 110-121 Italian households׳ willingness to pay for green electricity
by Bigerna, Simona & Polinori, Paolo
- 122-135 Performance evaluation of medium grade low heat rejection diesel engine with carbureted methanol and crude jatropha oil
by Murali Krishna M, V.S. & Seshagiri Rao V, V.R. & T, Kishen Kumar Reddy & Murthy P, V.K.
- 136-144 Fiscal and economic impacts of state incentives for wind energy development in the Western United States
by Black, Geoffrey & Holley, Donald & Solan, David & Bergloff, Michael
- 145-154 The user-value of rural electrification: An analysis and adoption of existing models and theories
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Cruickshank, Heather
- 155-166 A closer look at small hydropower projects in India: Social acceptability of two storage-based projects in Karnataka
by Höffken, Johanna I.
- 167-173 A review on anaerobic decomposition and enhancement of biogas production through enzymes and microorganisms
by Merlin Christy, P. & Gopinath, L.R. & Divya, D.
- 174-184 Offshore hydroelectric plant: A techno-economic analysis of a renewable energy source
by Nazir, Cawas Phiroze
- 185-193 An analysis of the climate change architecture
by Kennedy, Matthew & Basu, Biswajit
- 194-207 Improving grid integration of wind turbines by using secondary batteries
by Sarrias-Mena, Raúl & Fernández-Ramírez, Luis M. & García-Vázquez, Carlos A. & Jurado, Francisco
- 208-224 Combining empirical and theory-based land-use modelling approaches to assess economic potential of biofuel production avoiding iLUC: Argentina as a case study
by Diogo, V. & van der Hilst, F. & van Eijck, J. & Verstegen, J.A. & Hilbert, J. & Carballo, S. & Volante, J. & Faaij, A.
- 225-242 Energy intensity of rainwater harvesting systems: A review
by Vieira, Abel S. & Beal, Cara D. & Ghisi, Enedir & Stewart, Rodney A.
- 243-254 A review of combined approaches for prediction of short-term wind speed and power
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M.
- 255-272 Towards achieving energy for sustainable development in Nigeria
by Oyedepo, Sunday Olayinka
- 273-299 Toward aerogel based thermal superinsulation in buildings: A comprehensive review
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert & Wood, Christopher J. & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 300-324 Renewable energy education: A global status review
by Kandpal, Tara C. & Broman, Lars
- 325-336 Environmental Kuznets curve in an open economy: A bounds testing and causality analysis for Tunisia
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khraief, Naceur & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 337-349 Factory-level measurements on CO2 emission factors of cement production in China
by Shen, Lei & Gao, Tianming & Zhao, Jianan & Wang, Limao & Wang, Lan & Liu, Litao & Chen, Fengnan & Xue, Jingjing
- 350-360 Low-carbon development strategies for the top five power generation groups during China׳s 12th Five-Year Plan period
by Jianfei, Shen & Song, Xue & Ming, Zeng & Yi, Wang & Yuejin, Wang & Xiaoli, Liu & Zhijie, Wang
- 361-370 Sustainable potential of bioenergy resources for distributed power generation development in Nigeria
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N. & Ogundola, M.A. & Umar, U.
- 371-379 A greenhouse gas emissions inventory for South Africa: A comparative analysis
by Seymore, R. & Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Blignaut, J.
- 380-386 An investigation of biogas production potential from livestock and slaughterhouse wastes
by Afazeli, Hadi & Jafari, Ali & Rafiee, Shahin & Nosrati, Mohsen
- 387-400 Development and application of prefabricated biogas digesters in developing countries
by Cheng, Shikun & Li, Zifu & Mang, Heinz-Peter & Huba, Elisabeth-Maria & Gao, Ruiling & Wang, Xuemei
- 401-408 Personalized conditioning and its impact on thermal comfort and energy performance – A review
by Veselý, Michal & Zeiler, Wim
- 409-429 A review on optimized control systems for building energy and comfort management of smart sustainable buildings
by Shaikh, Pervez Hameed & Nor, Nursyarizal Bin Mohd & Nallagownden, Perumal & Elamvazuthi, Irraivan & Ibrahim, Taib
- 430-452 Absorption heat transformers – A comprehensive review
by Parham, Kiyan & Khamooshi, Mehrdad & Tematio, Daniel Boris Kenfack & Yari, Mortaza & Atikol, Uğur
- 453-462 The key technologies and development of offshore wind farm in China
by Wu, Jie & Wang, Zhi-Xin & Wang, Guo-Qiang
- 463-470 Performance study of different solar dryers: A review
by Mustayen, A.G.M.B. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R.
- 471-482 A review of sustainable hydrogen production using seed sludge via dark fermentation
by Wong, Yee Meng & Wu, Ta Yeong & Juan, Joon Ching
- 483-490 Multi-peak Gaussian fit applicability to wind speed distribution
by Hossain, Jami & Sharma, Suman & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 491-500 Process characteristics, inhibition factors and methane yields of anaerobic digestion process, with particular focus on microalgal biomass fermentation
by Kwietniewska, Ewa & Tys, Jerzy
- 501-516 Electric vehicles and smart grid interaction: A review on vehicle to grid and renewable energy sources integration
by Mwasilu, Francis & Justo, Jackson John & Kim, Eun-Kyung & Do, Ton Duc & Jung, Jin-Woo
- 517-524 Design and analysis of high-power/high-torque density dual excitation switched-flux machine for traction drive in HEVs
by Sulaiman, Erwan & Kosaka, Takashi & Matsui, Nobuyuki
- 525-535 Study on modelling microalgae growth in nitrogen-limited culture system for estimating biomass productivity
by Yuan, Shuo & Zhou, Xinping & Chen, Ranchi & Song, Bao
- 536-550 A literature survey on measuring energy usage for miscellaneous electric loads in offices and commercial buildings
by Kamilaris, Andreas & Kalluri, Balaji & Kondepudi, Sekhar & Kwok Wai, Tham
- 551-564 Participation of wind power plants in system frequency control: Review of grid code requirements and control methods
by Díaz-González, Francisco & Hau, Melanie & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 565-577 Water consumption in solar parabolic trough plants: review and analysis of the southern Spain case
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Borge-Diez, David & Molina, Clara Pérez & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 578-587 Mathematical models for efficiency of inverters used in grid connected photovoltaic systems
by Rampinelli, G.A. & Krenzinger, A. & Chenlo Romero, F.
- 588-595 External benefits of waste-to-energy in Korea: A choice experiment study
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Lim, Kyoung-Min & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 596-607 Optimal power flow analysis of a Switzerland׳s transmission system for long-term capacity planning
by Singh, Antriksh & Willi, David & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 608-627 Production and utilization of renewable and sustainable gaseous fuel for power generation applications: A review of literature
by Yaliwal, V.S. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Gireesh, N.M. & Tewari, P.G.
- 628-641 Review of grid integration schemes for renewable power generation system
by Veena, P. & Indragandhi, V. & Jeyabharath, R. & Subramaniyaswamy, V.
- 642-653 Embodied energy assessment for Macao׳s external trade
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A. & Ahmad, B.
- 654-670 Thermal performance of atria: An overview of natural ventilation effective designs
by Moosavi, Leila & Mahyuddin, Norhayati & Ab Ghafar, Norafida & Azzam Ismail, Muhammad
2014, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 Purification technologies for crude biodiesel obtained by alkali-catalyzed transesterification
by Stojković, Ivan J. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Povrenović, Dragan S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 16-28 Assessment of the actual sustainability of nuclear fission power
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Laes, Erik & Lemmens, Sanne
- 29-39 Modeling maximum lipid productivity of microalgae: Review and next step
by XU, Yaoyang & Boeing, Wiebke J.
- 40-60 The wastewater treatment in the biodiesel production with alkali-catalyzed transesterification
by Veljković, Vlada B. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Tasić, Marija B.
- 61-66 Development policy to increase the competitiveness of renewable energy-sector companies in a territory like Corsica (France)
by Cristofari, C. & Storai, C. & Canaletti, J.L.
- 67-75 Performance improvement in an Indian wind farm by implementing design modifications in yaw and hub hydraulic systems—A case study
by Mayurappriyan, P.S. & Jerome, Jovitha & Centhil Raj, T.
- 76-83 A review of available methods for the alignment of mirror facets of solar concentrator in solar thermal power system
by Ren, Lanxu & Wei, Xiudong & Lu, Zhenwu & Yu, Weixing & Xu, Wenbin & Shen, Zhenfeng
- 84-99 Impact analysis of wind farms on telecommunication services
by Angulo, I. & de la Vega, D. & Cascón, I. & Cañizo, J. & Wu, Y. & Guerra, D. & Angueira, P.
- 100-106 Social acceptance of renewable energy sources: A review of contingent valuation applications
by Stigka, Eleni K. & Paravantis, John A. & Mihalakakou, Giouli K.
- 107-113 Conditions and possibilities of direct utilisation of thermal-mineral waters in Raska region, Serbia
by Joksimović, Marko & Pavlović, Mila A.
- 114-122 Prospects of biodiesel from Pongamia in India
by Dwivedi, Gaurav & Sharma, M.P.
- 123-139 Thermodynamic and economic feasibility of solar ponds for various thermal applications: A comprehensive review
by Ranjan, K.R. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 140-153 Renewable energy research progress in Mexico: A review
by Alemán-Nava, Gibrán S. & Casiano-Flores, Victor H. & Cárdenas-Chávez, Diana L. & Díaz-Chavez, Rocío & Scarlat, Nicolae & Mahlknecht, Jürgen & Dallemand, Jean-Francois & Parra, Roberto
- 154-171 Energy security in Bangladesh perspective—An assessment and implication
by Islam, Aminul & Chan, Eng-Seng & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Moniruzzaman, M. & Mridha, Moniruzzaman
- 172-177 Photovoltaic low power systems and their environmental impact:Yuma, Arizona, U.S.A. case study and projections for Mexicali, Mexico
by Santillán Soto, Néstor & García Cueto, O. Rafael & Ojeda Benítez, Sara & Lambert Arista, Alejandro Adolfo
- 178-191 Carbon dioxide emission reduction using molten carbonate fuel cell systems
by Wee, Jung-Ho
- 192-205 Review of software tools for hybrid renewable energy systems
by Sinha, Sunanda & Chandel, S.S.
- 206-221 A review of wind loads on heliostats and trough collectors
by Sun, Honghang & Gong, Bo & Yao, Qiang
- 222-228 A review of coordination strategies and protection schemes for microgrids
by Gopalan, Sachit A. & Sreeram, Victor & Iu, Herbert H.C.
- 229-237 Extended exergy based ecological accounting for the transportation sector in China
by Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Sciubba, Enrico
- 238-254 Waste animal fats as feedstocks for biodiesel production
by Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Stojković, Ivan J. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljkovic, Vlada B. & Hung, Yung-Tse
- 255-270 Review on probabilistic forecasting of wind power generation
by Zhang, Yao & Wang, Jianxue & Wang, Xifan
- 271-277 A large amount of idle capacity under rapid expansion: Policy analysis on the dilemma of wind power utilization in China
by Wu, Zhongqun & Sun, Hongxia & Du, Yihang
- 278-293 A study on energy and CO2 saving potential of ground source heat pump system in India
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Sahoo, P.K.
- 294-301 Solar energy applications and development in Nigeria: Drivers and barriers
by Ohunakin, Olayinka S. & Adaramola, Muyiwa S. & Oyewola, Olanrewaju. M. & Fagbenle, Richard O.
- 302-312 Focus on bioenergy industry development and energy security in China
by Zhao, Xingang & Liu, Pingkuo
- 313-327 Material and manufacturing cost considerations for thermoelectrics
by LeBlanc, Saniya & Yee, Shannon K. & Scullin, Matthew L. & Dames, Chris & Goodson, Kenneth E.
- 328-346 Biofuels, sustainability and the transport sector in Lithuania
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Sapragonas, Jonas & Bazaras, Žilvinas
- 347-378 Effect of roughness geometries on heat transfer enhancement in solar thermal systems – A review
by Gawande, Vipin B. & Dhoble, A.S. & Zodpe, D.B.
- 379-395 Feasibility of diesel–biodiesel–ethanol/bioethanol blend as existing CI engine fuel: An assessment of properties, material compatibility, safety and combustion
by Shahir, S.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Imran, A. & Fattah, I.M. Rizwanul & Sanjid, A.
- 396-415 Tri-generation systems: Energy policies, prime movers, cooling technologies, configurations and operation strategies
by Jradi, M. & Riffat, S.
- 416-429 The socio-political economy of electricity generation in China
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 430-447 Factors affecting basin type solar still productivity: A detailed review
by Muftah, Ali. F. & Alghoul, M.A. & Fudholi, Ahmad & Abdul-Majeed, M.M. & Sopian, K.
- 448-467 Novel approaches for energy efficient solid state lighting by RGB organic light emitting diodes – A review
by Thejokalyani, N. & Dhoble, S.J.
- 468-476 Evaluation of technologies for harvesting wave energy in Caspian Sea
by Alamian, Rezvan & Shafaghat, Rouzbeh & Miri, S. Jalal & Yazdanshenas, Nima & Shakeri, Mostafa
- 477-485 Various battery models for various simulation studies and applications
by Mousavi G., S.M. & Nikdel, M.
- 486-503 A review of thermoelectrics research – Recent developments and potentials for sustainable and renewable energy applications
by Zheng, X.F. & Liu, C.X. & Yan, Y.Y. & Wang, Q.
- 504-512 Bioenergy potential from crop residue biomass in India
by Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Das, Dhiman & Baruah, D.C.
- 513-525 Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as a medium-term option in the transition to sustainable fuels and transport
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Mockus, Saulius & Keršienė, Neringa & Starevičius, Martynas
- 526-531 Train travel passengers' willingness to pay to offset their CO2 emissions in Korea
by Lim, Hea-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 532-547 Life cycle assessment of the sugarcane bagasse electricity generation in Brazil
by Lopes Silva, Diogo Aparecido & Delai, Ivete & Delgado Montes, Mary Laura & Roberto Ometto, Aldo
- 548-558 A review of direct torque control of induction motors for sustainable reliability and energy efficient drives
by Sutikno, Tole & Idris, Nik Rumzi Nik & Jidin, Auzani
- 559-578 The effect of bioenergy expansion: Food, energy, and environment
by Popp, J. & Lakner, Z. & Harangi-Rákos, M. & Fári, M.
- 579-590 Multi criteria site selection model for wind-compressed air energy storage power plants in Iran
by Satkin, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Abbaspour, Majid & Yousefi, Hossein
- 591-610 A review on high temperature thermochemical heat energy storage
by Pardo, P. & Deydier, A. & Anxionnaz-Minvielle, Z. & Rougé, S. & Cabassud, M. & Cognet, P.
- 611-618 Applications of light-emitting diodes in researches conducted in aquatic environment
by Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin & Shih, Naichien & Byadgi, Omkar & Chih Cheng, Ta
- 619-641 A review of technical issues on the development of wind farms
by Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Amutha, D.
- 642-650 Potential energy savings by radiative cooling system for a building in tropical climate
by Hanif, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Zare, A. & Saksahdan, T.J. & Metselaar, H.S.C.
- 651-661 Current situation and prospect of China׳s geothermal resources
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wan, Guan
- 662-670 Photovoltaic technology selection: A fuzzy MCDM approach
by van de Kaa, Geerten & Rezaei, Jafar & Kamp, Linda & de Winter, Allard
- 671-683 Assessing the low-carbon effects of inter-regional energy delivery in China's electricity sector
by Chen, Qixin & Kang, Chongqing & Ming, Hao & Wang, Zeyu & Xia, Qing & Xu, Guoxin
- 684-696 A comparison of different one-diode models for the representation of I–V characteristic of a PV cell
by Ciulla, Giuseppina & Lo Brano, Valerio & Di Dio, Vincenzo & Cipriani, Giovanni
- 697-712 Alternative fuels: An overview of current trends and scope for future
by Sangeeta, & Moka, Sudheshna & Pande, Maneesha & Rani, Monika & Gakhar, Ruchi & Sharma, Madhur & Rani, Jyoti & Bhaskarwar, Ashok N.
- 713-728 A review on delignification of lignocellulosic biomass for enhancement of ethanol production potential
by Singh, Renu & Shukla, Ashish & Tiwari, Sapna & Srivastava, Monika
- 729-738 Experiences in renewable energy and energy efficiency in Tunisia: Case study of a developing country
by Saidi, Lotfi & Fnaiech, Farhat
- 739-761 A review of hydrogen and natural gas addition in diesel HCCI engines
by Hairuddin, A. Aziz & Yusaf, Talal & Wandel, Andrew P.
- 762-769 An assessment of anaerobic digestion capacity in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Khondokar M. & Woodard, Ryan & Manzanares, Elizabeth & Harder, Marie K.
- 770-776 Energy production from biogas: A conceptual review for use in Nigeria
by Olugasa, Temilola T. & Odesola, I.F. & Oyewola, M.O.
- 777-796 Hydrogen production from simple alkanes and oxygenated hydrocarbons over ceria–zirconia supported catalysts: Review
by Nahar, Gaurav & Dupont, Valerie
- 797-809 A review of icing prevention in photovoltaic devices by surface engineering
by Fillion, R.M. & Riahi, A.R. & Edrisy, A.
- 810-853 An overview of fuel cell technology: Fundamentals and applications
by Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F.
- 854-868 Energy policy and financing options to achieve solar energy grid penetration targets: Accounting for external costs
by Sener, Can & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 869-889 Global experience with jatropha cultivation for bioenergy: An assessment of socio-economic and environmental aspects
by van Eijck, Janske & Romijn, Henny & Balkema, Annelies & Faaij, André
- 890-914 Wind energy resource in Northern Mexico
by Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Saldaña-Flores, R. & Rodríguez-García, E.R. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 915-925 Review of sugarcane trash recovery systems for energy cogeneration in South Africa
by Smithers, Jeff
- 926-935 Analysis on the policies of biomass power generation in China
by Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Fang, Xiaomeng
- 936-943 Recovery of solar grade silicon from kerf loss slurry waste
by Drouiche, Nadjib & Cuellar, Patricia & Kerkar, Fouad & Medjahed, Sidali & Boutouchent-Guerfi, Nabila & Ould Hamou, Malek
- 944-959 Power electronics in hydro electric energy systems – A review
by Raja Singh, R. & Raj Chelliah, Thanga & Agarwal, Pramod
- 960-982 High-resolution survey of tidal energy towards power generation and influence of sea-level-rise: A case study at coast of New Jersey, USA
by Tang, H.S. & Kraatz, S. & Qu, K. & Chen, G.Q. & Aboobaker, N. & Jiang, C.B.
- 983-993 Solar electricity generation across large geographic areas, Part II: A Pan-American energy system based on solar
by Grossmann, Wolf D. & Grossmann, Iris & Steininger, Karl W.
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-8 Investment, security of supply and sustainability in the aftermath of three decades of power sector reform
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 9-22 Modelling renewable energy impact on the electricity market in India
by Chattopadhyay, Deb
- 23-37 Review of renewable energy investment and financing in China: Status, mode, issues and countermeasures
by Ming, Zeng & Ximei, Liu & Yulong, Li & Lilin, Peng
- 38-52 Recent advancements in liquid desiccant dehumidification technology
by Yin, Yonggao & Qian, Junfei & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 53-60 A review on the basics of building energy estimation
by Fumo, Nelson
- 61-70 Recent development and economic analysis of glycerol-free processes via supercritical fluid transesterification for biodiesel production
by Ang, Gaik Tin & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong
- 71-82 Identifying and explaining public preferences for the attributes of energy technologies
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Farla, Jacco C.M.
- 83-90 Assessing employment in renewable energy technologies: A case study for wind power in Brazil
by Simas, Moana & Pacca, Sergio
- 91-100 Blue energy: Current technologies for sustainable power generation from water salinity gradient
by Jia, Zhijun & Wang, Baoguo & Song, Shiqiang & Fan, Yongsheng
- 101-112 Algorithms for optimization of building design: A review
by Machairas, Vasileios & Tsangrassoulis, Aris & Axarli, Kleo
- 113-120 Waste to energy status in India: A short review
by Kalyani, Khanjan Ajaybhai & Pandey, Krishan K.
- 121-132 Process effect of microalgal-carbon dioxide fixation and biomass production: A review
by Zhao, Bingtao & Su, Yaxin
- 133-148 A review on development of solar drying applications
by Pirasteh, G. & Saidur, R. & Rahman, S.M.A. & Rahim, N.A.
- 149-157 Electron transport analysis in zinc oxide-based dye-sensitized solar cells: A review
by Omar, Azimah & Abdullah, Huda
- 158-173 Development of biohydrogen production by photobiological, fermentation and electrochemical processes: A review
by Azwar, M.Y. & Hussain, M.A. & Abdul-Wahab, A.K.
- 174-181 Review of economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic-diesel-battery power systems for residential loads for different provinces of Saudi Arabia
by Shaahid, S.M. & Al-Hadhrami, L.M. & Rahman, M.K.
- 182-193 Pakistan's overall energy potential assessment, comparison of LNG, TAPI and IPI gas projects
by Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Zafar, Adnan & Ali Riaz, Raja & Ahmed, Saeed & Razzaq, Sohail
- 194-201 Energy crisis and potential of solar energy in Pakistan
by Khalil, Hafiz Bilal & Zaidi, Syed Jawad Hussain
- 202-220 A review of energy planning practices of members of the Economic Community of West African States
by Lee, N.C. & Leal, V.M.S.
- 221-257 Conversion of carbon dioxide into methanol – a potential liquid fuel: Fundamental challenges and opportunities (a review)
by Ganesh, Ibram
- 258-269 Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan-geothermal energy prospective
by Abbas, Tauqeer & Ahmed Bazmi, Aqeel & Waheed Bhutto, Abdul & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 270-288 Wind energy: Increasing deployment, rising environmental concerns
by Tabassum-Abbasi, & Premalatha, M. & Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A.
- 289-304 Heat and flow characteristics of air heater ducts provided with turbulators—A review
by Alam, Tabish & Saini, R.P. & Saini, J.S.
- 305-311 Growing pertinence of bioenergy in formal/informal global energy schemes: Necessity for optimising awareness strategies and increased investments in renewable energy technologies
by Erakhrumen, Andrew Agbontalor
- 312-318 Critical review of the current status of wind energy in Thailand
by Chingulpitak, Sakkarin & Wongwises, Somchai
- 319-328 Are shocks to disaggregated energy consumption in Malaysia permanent or temporary? Evidence from LM unit root tests with structural breaks
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 329-342 Review on electrical control strategies for wave energy converting systems
by Hong, Yue & Waters, Rafael & Boström, Cecilia & Eriksson, Mikael & Engström, Jens & Leijon, Mats
- 343-352 What economic support is needed for Arctic offshore wind power?
by Salo, Olli & Syri, Sanna