Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 634-640 Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus
by Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun
- 641-655 Transport energy consumption and saving in China
by Wang, Y.F. & Li, K.P. & Xu, X.M. & Zhang, Y.R.
- 656-682 Solar thermal reforming of methane feedstocks for hydrogen and syngas production—A review
by Agrafiotis, Christos & von Storch, Henrik & Roeb, Martin & Sattler, Christian
- 683-692 Methods for predicting seabed scour around marine current turbine
by Chen, Long & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 693-700 Prospects of renewables penetration in the energy mix of Pakistan
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 701-718 Policies and demonstrations of micro-grids in China: A review
by Zeng, Zheng & Zhao, Rongxiang & Yang, Huan & Tang, Shengqing
- 719-733 Sustainable economy development and transition of fuel and energy in Lithuania after integration into the European Union
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas
- 734-743 A review of forced convection heat transfer enhancement and hydrodynamic characteristics of a nanofluid
by Hussein, Adnan M. & Sharma, K.V. & Bakar, R.A. & Kadirgama, K.
- 744-753 Energy and carbon emission review for Macao's gaming industry
by Li, J.S. & Alsaed, A. & Hayat, T. & Chen, G.Q.
- 754-765 Review of supporting scheme for island powersystem storage
by Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick
- 766-779 Environmental impacts of utility-scale solar energy
by Hernandez, R.R. & Easter, S.B. & Murphy-Mariscal, M.L. & Maestre, F.T. & Tavassoli, M. & Allen, E.B. & Barrows, C.W. & Belnap, J. & Ochoa-Hueso, R. & Ravi, S. & Allen, M.F.
- 780-792 Off-shore wind farm development: Present status and challenges
by Perveen, Rehana & Kishor, Nand & Mohanty, Soumya R.
- 793-803 Development of temperature and humidity independent control (THIC) air-conditioning systems in China—A review
by Zhang, Tao & Liu, Xiaohua & Jiang, Yi
- 804-827 Artificial neural networks for controlling wind–PV power systems: A review
by Karabacak, Kerim & Cetin, Numan
- 828-834 The present and future of smart power grid in developing countries
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Saberian, A.M. & Fadaee, Mohd. & Radzi, M.A.M. & Hizam, H. & AbKadir, M.Z.A.
- 835-846 Review of high-temperature central receiver designs for concentrating solar power
by Ho, Clifford K. & Iverson, Brian D.
- 847-853 Recent developments and prospects for algae-based fuels in the US
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Simon, Leo
- 854-864 A review on methods of flue gas cleaning from combustion of biomass
by Singh, Renu & Shukla, Ashish
- 865-882 Comparison of the performance of compressed-air and hydrogen energy storage systems: Karpathos island case study
by Karellas, S. & Tzouganatos, N.
- 883-890 A “Moore's Law”-like approach to roadmapping photovoltaic technologies
by Hutchby, James A.
- 891-904 Electricity market opening impact on investments in electricity sector
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre
- 905-910 Solar greenhouse drying: A review
by Prakash, Om & Kumar, Anil
- 911-923 Mixed integer programming of multi-objective security-constrained hydro/thermal unit commitment
by Reza Norouzi, Mohammad & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Esmaeel Nezhad, Ali & Ghaedi, Amir
- 924-940 Electric propulsion system for electric vehicular technology: A review
by Kumar, Lalit & Jain, Shailendra
- 941-951 A review of demand-side management policy in the UK
by Warren, Peter
- 952-960 A review on sustainable power generation in Malaysia to 2030: Historical perspective, current assessment, and future strategies
by Khor, Cheng Seong & Lalchand, G.
2013, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-10 Water retention and drainage on air side of heat exchangers—A review
by Qi, Zhaogang
- 11-17 GIS-based solar farms site selection using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) in Karapinar region, Konya/Turkey
by Uyan, Mevlut
- 18-28 Review of the energy supply status for sustainable development in the Organization of Islamic Conference
by Gabbasa, Mohamed & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Yaakob, Zahira & Faraji Zonooz, M.Reza & Fudholi, Ahmad & Asim, Nilofar
- 29-43 Review on fundamental aspect of application of drying process to wastewater sludge
by Bennamoun, Lyes & Arlabosse, Patricia & Léonard, Angélique
- 44-52 Multi-horizon solar radiation forecasting for Mediterranean locations using time series models
by Voyant, Cyril & Paoli, Christophe & Muselli, Marc & Nivet, Marie-Laure
- 53-70 Convergence of European wheat yields
by Powell, J.P. & Rutten, M.
- 71-81 An overview on global warming in Southeast Asia: CO2 emission status, efforts done, and barriers
by Lee, Zhi Hua & Sethupathi, Sumathi & Lee, Keat Teong & Bhatia, Subhash & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 82-91 Mapping biofuel field: A bibliometric evaluation of research output
by Yaoyang, Xu & Boeing, Wiebke J.
- 92-106 The effect of renewable energy application on Taiwan buildings: What are the challenges and strategies for solar energy exploitation?
by Liu, Shih-Yuan & Perng, Yeng-Horng & Ho, Yu-Feng
- 107-116 The design and environmental evaluation of earth-to-air heat exchangers (EAHE). A literature review
by Peretti, Clara & Zarrella, Angelo & De Carli, Michele & Zecchin, Roberto
- 117-129 Energy trends in Palestinian territories of West Bank and Gaza Strip: Possibilities for reducing the reliance on external energy sources
by Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 130-165 A guideline for assessing of critical parameters on Earth architecture and Earth buildings as a sustainable architecture in various countries
by Niroumand, Hamed & Zain, M.F.M & Jamil, Maslina
- 166-173 Hydrogen production by biogas steam reforming: A technical, economic and ecological analysis
by Braga, Lúcia Bollini & Silveira, Jose Luz & da Silva, Marcio Evaristo & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Machin, Einara Blanco & Pedroso, Daniel Travieso
- 174-190 Review on physical and performance parameters of heat recovery systems for building applications
by Mardiana, A. & Riffat, S.B.
- 191-195 Adaptive neuro-fuzzy approach for wind turbine power coefficient estimation
by Petković, Dalibor & Ćojbašič, Žarko & Nikolić, Vlastimir
- 196-203 Development of hydro potential in Republic Srpska
by Ostojic, Gordana & Stankovski, Stevan & Ratkovic, Zeljko & Miladinovic, Ljubomir & Maksimovic, Rado
- 204-214 A time series-based approach for renewable energy modeling
by Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Karanfil, Fatih
- 215-223 Sustainability assessment of electricity production using a logic models approach
by Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena
- 224-231 Indoor air quality investigation from screen printing industry
by Kiurski, Jelena S. & Marić, Branislav B. & Aksentijević, Snežana M. & Oros, Ivana B. & Kecić, Vesna S. & Kovacˇević, Ilija M.
- 232-245 Investigating performance improvement of solar collectors by using nanofluids
by Javadi, F.S. & Saidur, R. & Kamalisarvestani, M.
- 246-264 Improvement techniques of solar still efficiency: A review
by Sivakumar, V. & Ganapathy Sundaram, E.
- 265-289 Review of the advances in open-cycle absorption air-conditioning systems
by Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Mochida, Akashi
- 290-316 Analysis of socio-economic impacts of sustainable sugarcane–ethanol production by means of inter-regional Input–Output analysis: Demonstrated for Northeast Brazil
by Herreras Martínez, Sara & van Eijck, Janske & Pereira da Cunha, Marcelo & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, Andre
- 317-330 A review on the microwave-assisted pyrolysis technique
by Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T.
- 331-339 A review on potential applications of carbon nanotubes in marine current turbines
by Ng, Kai-Wern & Lam, Wei-Haur & Pichiah, Saravanan
- 340-375 Solar energy in the United Arab Emirates: A review
by Mokri, Alaeddine & Aal Ali, Mona & Emziane, Mahieddine
- 376-384 Decision making under uncertainty in energy systems: State of the art
by Soroudi, Alireza & Amraee, Turaj
- 385-391 Electric energy micro-production in a rural property using biogas as primary source
by Souza, Samuel Nelson M. de & Werncke, Ivan & Marques, Cleber Aimoni & Bariccatti, Reinaldo A. & Santos, Reginaldo F. & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo C. & Bassegio, Doglas
- 392-399 Residential natural gas price affordability analysis–A case study of Beijing
by He, Y.X. & Xia, T. & Liu, Y.Y. & Zhou, L.F. & Zhou, B.
- 400-409 The scenario of greenhouse gases reduction in Malaysia
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul & Aghili, Nasim
- 410-424 A comprehensive review of bio-diesel as alternative fuel for compression ignition engines
by Sadeghinezhad, E. & Kazi, S.N. & Badarudin, A. & Oon, C.S. & Zubir, M.N.M. & Mehrali, Mohammad
- 425-440 Researches and trends in membrane-based liquid desiccant air dehumidification
by Huang, Si-Min & Zhang, Li-Zhi
- 441-455 Effect of biodiesel from various feedstocks on combustion characteristics, engine durability and materials compatibility: A review
by Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Atabani, A.E. & Shahabuddin, M. & Palash, S.M. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 456-462 Techno-economic analysis of stand-alone hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery systems for rural electrification in eastern part of Iran—A step toward sustainable rural development
by Ghasemi, Abolfazl & Asrari, Arash & Zarif, Mahdi & Abdelwahed, Sherif
- 463-473 Folding tidal turbine as an innovative concept toward the new era of turbines
by Lam, Wei-Haur & Bhatia, Aalisha
- 474-482 Valuing Chinese feed-in tariffs program for solar power generation: A real options analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K.
- 483-493 A review of islanding detection techniques for renewable distributed generation systems
by Khamis, Aziah & Shareef, Hussain & Bizkevelci, Erdal & Khatib, Tamer
- 494-499 Renewable energy consumption–economic growth nexus in Turkey
by Ocal, Oguz & Aslan, Alper
- 500-509 Sustainable energy planning: Leapfrogging the energy poverty gap in Africa
by Szabó, S. & Bódis, K. & Huld, T. & Moner-Girona, M.
- 510-524 Micro combined heat and power (MCHP) technologies and applications
by Maghanki, Maryam Mohammadi & Ghobadian, Barat & Najafi, Gholamhassan & Galogah, Reza Janzadeh
- 525-530 Regional carbon emission performance in China according to a stochastic frontier model
by Dong, Feng & Li, Xiaohui & Long, Ruyin & Liu, Xiaoyan
- 531-540 Economic analysis of investment in the rooftop photovoltaic systems: A long-term research in the two main markets
by Spertino, Filippo & Di Leo, Paolo & Cocina, Valeria
- 541-550 Flow chart of methanol in China
by Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu
- 551-554 Are fluctuations in electricity consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from developed and developing economies
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Ozturk, Ilhan & Farooq, Abdul
- 555-565 Life cycle assessment (LCA) of electricity generation technologies: Overview, comparability and limitations
by Turconi, Roberto & Boldrin, Alessio & Astrup, Thomas
- 566-574 Determinants of energy consumption function in SAARC countries: Balancing the odds
by Rabab Mudakkar, Syeda & Zaman, Khalid & Shakir, Huma & Arif, Mariam & Naseem, Imran & Naz, Lubna
- 575-587 Ion exchange membranes as separators in microbial fuel cells for bioenergy conversion: A comprehensive review
by Leong, Jun Xing & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Ghasemi, Mostafa & Liew, Kien Ben & Ismail, Manal
- 588-596 Methods to determine the dc parameters of solar cells: A critical review
by Cotfas, D.T. & Cotfas, P.A. & Kaplanis, S.
- 597-615 An analytical literature review of stand-alone wind energy conversion systems from generator viewpoint
by Alnasir, Zuher & Kazerani, Mehrdad
- 616-624 Integrated optimal design and sensitivity analysis of a stand alone wind turbine system with storage for rural electrification
by Belouda, M. & Jaafar, A. & Sareni, B. & Roboam, X. & Belhadj, J.
- 625-634 Analysis on renewable energy systems
by Jebaselvi, G.D. Anbarasi & Paramasivam, S.
- 635-642 On the effectiveness of time and date-based sun positioning solar collector in tropical climate: A case study in Northern Peninsular Malaysia
by Ahmad, Salsabila & Shafie, Suhaidi & Ab Kadir, Mohd Zainal Abidin & Ahmad, Noor Syafawati
- 643-653 On the management of wind power intermittency
by Rahimi, Ehsan & Rabiee, Abdorreza & Aghaei, Jamshid & Muttaqi, Kashem M. & Esmaeel Nezhad, Ali
- 654-663 Spectral beam splitting for efficient conversion of solar energy—A review
by Mojiri, Ahmad & Taylor, Robert & Thomsen, Elizabeth & Rosengarten, Gary
- 664-676 Fuel injection strategies for performance improvement and emissions reduction in compression ignition engines—A review
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Chou, Siaw kiang
- 677-690 A review on the thermodynamic optimisation and modelling of the solar thermal Brayton cycle
by Le Roux, W.G. & Bello-Ochende, T. & Meyer, J.P.
- 691-701 Economic analysis of PV systems on buildings in Sicilian farms
by Tudisca, Salvatore & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Sgroi, Filippo & Testa, Riccardo & Squatrito, Riccardo
- 702-714 Potential of biogas production in Iran
by Maghanaki, M. Mohammadi & Ghobadian, B. & Najafi, G. & Galogah, R. Janzadeh
- 715-725 Environmental sustainability of bioethanol production from wheat straw in the UK
by Wang, Lei & Littlewood, Jade & Murphy, Richard J.
- 726-737 Scenario-based security-constrained hydrothermal coordination with volatile wind power generation
by Karami, M. & Shayanfar, H.A. & Aghaei, J. & Ahmadi, A.
- 738-748 A review of prefabricated biogas digesters in China
by Cheng, Shikun & Li, Zifu & Mang, Heinz-Peter & Huba, Elisabeth-Maria
- 749-756 Decomposing global solar radiation into its direct and diffuse components
by Boland, John & Huang, Jing & Ridley, Barbara
- 757-766 Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities
by Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita
- 767-776 Structural change and carbon emission of rural household energy consumption in Huantai, northern China
by Liang, Long & Wu, Wenliang & Lal, Rattan & Guo, Yanbin
- 777-787 Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions from road traffic: A case study in Korea
by Seo, Youngguk & Kim, Seong-Min
- 788-803 By-products of palm oil mill effluent treatment plant – A step towards sustainability
by Gobi, K. & Vadivelu, V.M.
- 804-811 Investigating waste reduction potential in the upstream processes of offshore prefabrication construction
by Lu, Weisheng & Yuan, Hongping
- 812-823 Real-time analysis of low-concentration photovoltaic systems: A review towards development of sustainable energy technology
by Yadav, Pankaj & Tripathi, Brijesh & Rathod, Siddharth & Kumar, Manoj
- 824-835 Global solar electric potential: A review of their technical and sustainable limits
by de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando
- 836-847 Liquid absorption and solid adsorption system for household, industrial and automobile applications: A review
by Pang, S.C. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 848-880 Characteristics of heat transfer and fluid flow in microtube and microchannel using conventional fluids and nanofluids: A review
by Salman, B.H. & Mohammed, H.A. & Munisamy, K.M. & Kherbeet, A. Sh.
- 881-889 Factors determinant of biogas adoption in Bangladesh
by Kabir, Humayun & Yegbemey, Rosaine N. & Bauer, Siegfried
- 890-899 Off-grid solar lighting systems: A way align India's sustainable and inclusive development goals
by Choragudi, Sravanthi
- 900-916 An overview of biofuels from energy crops: Current status and future prospects
by Koçar, Günnur & Civaş, Nilgün
- 917-929 Design aspects and probabilistic approach for generation reliability evaluation of MWW based micro-hydro power plant
by Saket, R.K.
2013, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-10 Status of solar wind renewable energy in India
by Khare, Vikas & Nema, Savita & Baredar, Prashant
- 11-19 A review of thermochemical conversion of microalgae
by Marcilla, A. & Catalá, L. & García-Quesada, J.C. & Valdés, F.J. & Hernández, M.R.
- 20-29 A comparative study of optimal hybrid methods for wind power prediction in wind farm of Alberta, Canada
by Bigdeli, Nooshin & Afshar, Karim & Gazafroudi, Amin Shokri & Ramandi, Mostafa Yousefi
- 30-42 Second generation biofuels and bioinvasions: An evaluation of invasive risks and policy responses in the United States and Canada
by Smith, A.L. & Klenk, N. & Wood, S. & Hewitt, N. & Henriques, I. & Yan, N. & Bazely, D.R.
- 43-54 Developing sustainable building assessment scheme for Saudi Arabia: Delphi consultation approach
by Alyami, Saleh. H. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan
- 55-64 Measures for increasing demand of solar energy
by Klevas, Valentinas & Murauskaite, Lina & Kleviene, Audrone & Perednis, Eugenijus
- 65-76 Review of solar irradiance forecasting methods and a proposition for small-scale insular grids
by Diagne, Maimouna & David, Mathieu & Lauret, Philippe & Boland, John & Schmutz, Nicolas
- 77-93 Lignocellulosic biomass to bioethanol, a comprehensive review with a focus on pretreatment
by Haghighi Mood, Sohrab & Hossein Golfeshan, Amir & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Salehi Jouzani, Gholamreza & Najafi, Gholam Hassan & Gholami, Mehdi & Ardjmand, Mehdi
- 94-103 Review of HVAC scheduling techniques for buildings towards energy-efficient and cost-effective operations
by Fadzli Haniff, Mohamad & Selamat, Hazlina & Yusof, Rubiyah & Buyamin, Salinda & Sham Ismail, Fatimah
- 104-117 Materials and methods for encapsulation of OPV: A review
by Ahmad, Jakaria & Bazaka, Kateryna & Anderson, Liam J. & White, Ronald D. & Jacob, Mohan V.
- 118-127 Glycerol production and its applications as a raw material: A review
by Tan, H.W. & Abdul Aziz, A.R. & Aroua, M.K.
- 128-148 Progress in energy from microalgae: A review
by Bahadar, Ali & Bilal Khan, M.
- 149-162 Investigation on the development potential of rooftop PV system in Hong Kong and its environmental benefits
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin
- 163-174 Analysis of barriers to implement solar power installations in India using interpretive structural modeling technique
by Ansari, Md. Fahim & Kharb, Ravinder Kumar & Luthra, Sunil & Shimmi, S.L. & Chatterji, S.
- 175-190 Solar radiation manipulations and their role in greenhouse claddings: Fluorescent solar concentrators, photoselective and other materials
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 191-197 Artificial Intelligent Meter development based on Advanced Metering Infrastructure technology
by Aziz, A.F.A. & Khalid, S.N. & Mustafa, M.W. & Shareef, H. & Aliyu, G.
- 198-203 A review on exergy analysis of industrial sector
by BoroumandJazi, G. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R.
- 204-224 Potential hydrogen and non-condensable gases production from biomass pyrolysis: Insights into the process variables
by Nasir Uddin, Md. & Daud, W.M.A. Wan & Abbas, Hazim F.
- 225-233 Selection of MCA methods to support decision making for renewable energy developments
by Kurka, Thomas & Blackwood, David
- 234-243 Overview of subsynchronous resonance analysis and control in wind turbines
by Ghasemi, Hosein & Gharehpetian, G.B. & Nabavi-Niaki, Seyed Ali & Aghaei, Jamshid
- 244-257 The assessment of extreme wave analysis methods applied to potential marine energy sites using numerical model data
by Agarwal, Atul & Venugopal, Vengatesan & Harrison, Gareth P.
- 258-273 State-of-the-art of solar thermal power plants—A review
by Siva Reddy, V. & Kaushik, S.C. & Ranjan, K.R. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 274-282 Economic impacts of biofuels deployment in Andalusia
by Cansino, JM & Cardenete, MA & González-Limón, JM & Román, R
- 283-293 Energy retrofit of a single-family house: Life cycle net energy saving and environmental benefits
by Beccali, Marco & Cellura, Maurizio & Fontana, Mario & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 294-304 Assessing the benefits and costs of renewable electricity. The Spanish case
by Ortega, Margarita & del Río, Pablo & Montero, Eduardo A.
- 305-314 Comprehensive review of cooling and heating degree days characteristics over Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
by Al-Hadhrami, L.M.
- 315-324 Reviewing the potential and cost-effectiveness of grid-connected solar PV in Indonesia on a provincial level
by Veldhuis, A.J. & Reinders, A.H.M.E.
- 325-333 Toward a sustainable energy future in Turkey: An environmental perspective
by Serencam, Huseyin & Serencam, Ugur
- 334-349 Review on nanostructured photoelectrodes for next generation dye-sensitized solar cells
by Maçaira, José & Andrade, Luísa & Mendes, Adélio
- 350-361 Energy and exergy analysis of the airflow inside a solar chimney
by Maia, C.B. & Castro Silva, J.O. & Cabezas-Gómez, L. & Hanriot, S.M. & Ferreira, A.G.
- 362-400 A review of measure-correlate-predict (MCP) methods used to estimate long-term wind characteristics at a target site
by Carta, José A. & Velázquez, Sergio & Cabrera, Pedro
- 401-406 Plug-in driven architecture for renewable energy generation monitoring
by Villasevil, F. Xavier & Vigara, Julio E. & Chiarle, Lautaro
- 407-412 Sustainability analysis of biodiesel production: A review on different resources in Brazil
by Costa, A.O. & Oliveira, L.B. & Lins, M.P.E. & Silva, A.C.M. & Araujo, M.S.M. & Pereira Jr., A.O. & Rosa, L.P.
- 413-434 Review of wave energy technologies and the necessary power-equipment
by López, Iraide & Andreu, Jon & Ceballos, Salvador & Martínez de Alegría, Iñigo & Kortabarria, Iñigo
- 435-444 Determining the sustainability of large-scale photovoltaic solar power plants
by Phillips, Jason
- 445-452 Biodiesel production from used cooking oil: A review
by Mandolesi de Araújo, Carlos Daniel & de Andrade, Claudia Cristina & de Souza e Silva, Erika & Dupas, Francisco Antonio
- 453-463 Status of renewable energy consumption and developmental challenges in Sub-Sahara Africa
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N.
- 464-474 Geographical and environmental perspectives for the sustainable development of renewable energy in urbanizing China
by Bao, Chao & Fang, Chuang-lin
- 475-493 Glycerol: Production, consumption, prices, characterization and new trends in combustion
by Quispe, César A.G. & Coronado, Christian J.R. & Carvalho Jr., João A.
- 494-504 Sustainable solar energy conversion to chemical and electrical energy
by Moheimani, Navid Reza & Parlevliet, David
- 505-514 A new control strategy of solid oxide fuel cell based on coordination between hydrogen fuel flow rate and utilization factor
by Nayeripour, Majid & Hoseintabar, Mohammad
- 515-524 Social acceptance of ocean wave energy: A case study of an OWC shoreline plant
by Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Zamanillo, Ibon & Laskurain, Iker
- 525-532 Application of decision tree and discrete wavelet transform for an optimized intelligent-based islanding detection method in distributed systems with distributed generations
by Heidari, Mehrdad & Seifossadat, Ghodratollah & Razaz, Morteza
- 533-545 A review on green energy potentials in Iran
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul & Bagheri, Ghobad
- 546-558 Hydrothermal conversion of lignin: A review
by Kang, Shimin & Li, Xianglan & Fan, Juan & Chang, Jie
- 559-568 Integrated evaluation of embodied energy, greenhouse gas emission and economic performance of a typical wind farm in China
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 569-575 Business structure in renewable energy industry: Key areas
by Aslani, Alireza & Mohaghar, Ali
- 576-584 Renewable Energy Projects: Acceptance Risks and Their Management
by Hitzeroth, Marion & Megerle, Andreas
- 585-595 Review of Yunnan's hydropower development. Comparing small and large hydropower projects regarding their environmental implications and socio-economic consequences
by Hennig, Thomas & Wang, Wenling & Feng, Yan & Ou, Xiaokun & He, Daming
- 596-604 Algae biomass as an alternative substrate in biogas production technologies—Review
by Dębowski, Marcin & Zieliński, Marcin & Grala, Anna & Dudek, Magda
- 605-612 Optimum estimation and forecasting of renewable energy consumption by artificial neural networks
by Azadeh, A. & Babazadeh, R. & Asadzadeh, S.M.
- 613-621 Wind power grouping forecasts and its uncertainty analysis using optimized relevance vector machine
by Yan, Jie & Liu, Yongqian & Han, Shuang & Qiu, Meng
- 622-653 Integrated CO2 capture, wastewater treatment and biofuel production by microalgae culturing—A review
by Razzak, Shaikh A. & Hossain, Mohammad M. & Lucky, Rahima A. & Bassi, Amarjeet S. & de Lasa, Hugo
- 654-663 Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) in India – A performance analysis and future outlook
by Narula, Kapil
- 664-682 Impact of palm, mustard, waste cooking oil and Calophyllum inophyllum biofuels on performance and emission of CI engine
by Sanjid, A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Abedin, M.J. & Palash, S.M.
- 683-691 The impact of sustainable construction and knowledge management on sustainability goals. A review of the Venezuelan renewable energy sector
by Pietrosemoli, Licia & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 692-708 An overview on doubly fed induction generators′ controls and contributions to wind based electricity generation
by Mohd Zin, Abdullah Asuhaimi B. & Pesaran H.A., Mahmoud & Khairuddin, Azhar B. & Jahanshaloo, Leila & Shariati, Omid
- 709-723 Energy, exergy and thermo-economic analysis of solar distillation systems: A review
by Ranjan, K.R. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 724-737 High temperature latent heat thermal energy storage: Phase change materials, design considerations and performance enhancement techniques
by Cárdenas, Bruno & León, Noel
- 738-752 Comparative study of stand-alone and hybrid solar energy systems suitable for off-grid rural electrification: A review
by Akikur, R.K. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Ullah, K.R.
- 753-767 Performance and degradation analysis for long term reliability of solar photovoltaic systems: A review
by Sharma, Vikrant & Chandel, S.S.
- 768-777 Renewable energy production in the Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship (Poland)
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech & Plaskacz, Marta
- 778-788 A comparative overview of large-scale battery systems for electricity storage
by Poullikkas, Andreas
- 789-805 Perspective of apple processing wastes as low-cost substrates for bioproduction of high value products: A review
by Dhillon, Gurpreet Singh & Kaur, Surinder & Brar, Satinder Kaur
- 806-852 Sustainable soy biodiesel
by Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Cavallaro, S. & Bart, J.C.J.
- 853-863 A comparative study of total, direct and diffuse solar irradiance by using different models on horizontal and inclined surfaces for Cairo, Egypt
by Khalil, Samy A. & Shaffie, A.M.
- 864-875 Field crop residue estimate and availability for biofuel production in China
by Wang, Xiaoyu & Yang, Lu & Steinberger, Yosef & Liu, Zuxin & Liao, Shuhua & Xie, Guanghui
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-8 Renewable energy in buildings in China—A review
by Yuan, Xueliang & Wang, Xujiang & Zuo, Jian
- 9-20 Energy security and improvements in the function of diversity indices—Taiwan energy supply structure case study
by Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen
- 21-31 Programme management of world bank financed small hydropower development in Zhejiang Province in China
by Chen, Xiaojian & Wang, Zhenyu & He, Sanfeng & Li, Fuqiang
- 32-44 Technological trends in electric topologies for offshore wind power plants
by Madariaga, A. & Martín, J.L. & Zamora, I. & Martínez de Alegría, I. & Ceballos, S.
- 45-56 Analysis of energy transition possibilities after the decommission of a nuclear power plant in Ignalina region in Lithuania
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Markevicius, Antanas & Katinas, Vladislovas & Skema, Romualdas & Tumosa, Algis
- 57-65 Biodiesel production from Xanthoceras sorbifolia in China: Opportunities and challenges
by Yao, Zeng-Yu & Qi, Jian-Hua & Yin, Li-Ming
- 66-72 Upgrading of bio-oil from biomass fast pyrolysis in China: A review
by Zhang, Le & Liu, Ronghou & Yin, Renzhan & Mei, Yuanfei
- 73-83 Review on the numerical investigations into the design and development of Savonius wind rotors
by Roy, Sukanta & Saha, Ujjwal K.
- 84-91 Quantitative appraisal of biomass resources and their energy potential in Egypt
by Said, N. & El-Shatoury, S.A. & Díaz, L.F. & Zamorano, M.
- 92-102 Participatory selection of sustainability criteria and indicators for bioenergy developments
by Kurka, Thomas & Blackwood, David
- 103-110 A review of electric load classification in smart grid environment
by Zhou, Kai-le & Yang, Shan-lin & Shen, Chao
- 111-121 A review on sensorless techniques for sustainable reliablity and efficient variable frequency drives of induction motors
by Alsofyani, Ibrahim M. & Idris, N.R.N.
- 122-130 Delving into Liberia's energy economy: Technical change, inter-factor and inter-fuel substitution
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang & Appiah, Michael Owusu
- 131-141 The impact of international forces on the Chinese wind power industry
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Sun, Guang-zheng & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George
- 142-148 Evaluating the spatio-temporal variation of China's offshore wind resources based on remotely sensed wind field data
by Jiang, Dong & Zhuang, Dafang & Huang, Yaohuan & Wang, Jianhua & Fu, Jingying
- 149-158 An overview of the Romanian renewable energy sector
by Colesca, Sofia Elena & Ciocoiu, Carmen Nadia
- 159-171 A review on harvesting, oil extraction and biofuels production technologies from microalgae
by Pragya, Namita & Pandey, Krishan K. & Sahoo, P.K.
- 172-180 The economic feasibility of a crop-residue densification plant: A case study for the city of Jinzhou in China
by Feng, Cheng & Yu, Xinxin & Tan, Hanqiu & Liu, Tian & Hu, Tianyu & Zhang, Zhuoyan & Qiu, Shi & Chen, Longjian
- 181-186 Incineration of municipal solid waste in Malaysia: Salient issues, policies and waste-to-energy initiatives
by Abd Kadir, Sharifah Aishah Syed & Yin, Chun-Yang & Rosli Sulaiman, Muhamad & Chen, Xi & El-Harbawi, Mohanad
- 187-197 Analyses of the decarbonizing Thailand's energy system toward low-carbon futures
by Phdungsilp, Aumnad & Wuttipornpun, Teeradej
- 198-208 An overview of renewable energies in Iran
by Bahrami, Mohsen & Abbaszadeh, Payam
- 209-222 Effect of ethanol–gasoline blend on NOx emission in SI engine
by Masum, B.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Palash, S.M. & Abedin, M.J.
- 223-270 Topologies and control strategies of multi-functional grid-connected inverters for power quality enhancement: A comprehensive review
by Zeng, Zheng & Yang, Huan & Zhao, Rongxiang & Cheng, Chong
- 271-287 Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles
by Faria, Ricardo & Marques, Pedro & Moura, Pedro & Freire, Fausto & Delgado, Joaquim & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 288-305 Nanoengineering thermoelectrics for 21st century: Energy harvesting and other trends in the field
by Martín-González, Marisol & Caballero-Calero, O. & Díaz-Chao, P.
- 306-313 A guidance chart for most probable solution directions in sustainable energy developments
by Mansoor, Muhammad & Mariun, Norman & Ismail, Napsiah & Wahab, Noor Izzri Abdul
- 314-324 Research and development aspects on decentralized electrification options for rural household
by Lahimer, A.A. & Alghoul, M.A. & Yousif, Fadhil & Razykov, T.M. & Amin, N. & Sopian, K.
- 325-342 A review of working fluid and expander selections for organic Rankine cycle
by Bao, Junjiang & Zhao, Li
- 357-363 Global convergence in per capita CO2 emissions
by Li, Xuehui & Lin, Boqiang
- 364-378 Urban wind energy exploitation systems: Behaviour under multidirectional flow conditions—Opportunities and challenges
by Toja-Silva, Francisco & Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 379-386 Overall review of China's wind power industry: Status quo, existing problems and perspective for future development
by Ming, Zeng & Kun, Zhang & Jun, Dong
- 387-405 AC-microgrids versus DC-microgrids with distributed energy resources: A review
by Justo, Jackson John & Mwasilu, Francis & Lee, Ju & Jung, Jin-Woo