Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 34, Issue C
- 501-516 Electric vehicles and smart grid interaction: A review on vehicle to grid and renewable energy sources integration
by Mwasilu, Francis & Justo, Jackson John & Kim, Eun-Kyung & Do, Ton Duc & Jung, Jin-Woo
- 517-524 Design and analysis of high-power/high-torque density dual excitation switched-flux machine for traction drive in HEVs
by Sulaiman, Erwan & Kosaka, Takashi & Matsui, Nobuyuki
- 525-535 Study on modelling microalgae growth in nitrogen-limited culture system for estimating biomass productivity
by Yuan, Shuo & Zhou, Xinping & Chen, Ranchi & Song, Bao
- 536-550 A literature survey on measuring energy usage for miscellaneous electric loads in offices and commercial buildings
by Kamilaris, Andreas & Kalluri, Balaji & Kondepudi, Sekhar & Kwok Wai, Tham
- 551-564 Participation of wind power plants in system frequency control: Review of grid code requirements and control methods
by Díaz-González, Francisco & Hau, Melanie & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 565-577 Water consumption in solar parabolic trough plants: review and analysis of the southern Spain case
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Borge-Diez, David & Molina, Clara Pérez & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 578-587 Mathematical models for efficiency of inverters used in grid connected photovoltaic systems
by Rampinelli, G.A. & Krenzinger, A. & Chenlo Romero, F.
- 588-595 External benefits of waste-to-energy in Korea: A choice experiment study
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Lim, Kyoung-Min & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 596-607 Optimal power flow analysis of a Switzerland׳s transmission system for long-term capacity planning
by Singh, Antriksh & Willi, David & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 608-627 Production and utilization of renewable and sustainable gaseous fuel for power generation applications: A review of literature
by Yaliwal, V.S. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Gireesh, N.M. & Tewari, P.G.
- 628-641 Review of grid integration schemes for renewable power generation system
by Veena, P. & Indragandhi, V. & Jeyabharath, R. & Subramaniyaswamy, V.
- 642-653 Embodied energy assessment for Macao׳s external trade
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A. & Ahmad, B.
- 654-670 Thermal performance of atria: An overview of natural ventilation effective designs
by Moosavi, Leila & Mahyuddin, Norhayati & Ab Ghafar, Norafida & Azzam Ismail, Muhammad
2014, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 Purification technologies for crude biodiesel obtained by alkali-catalyzed transesterification
by Stojković, Ivan J. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Povrenović, Dragan S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 16-28 Assessment of the actual sustainability of nuclear fission power
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Laes, Erik & Lemmens, Sanne
- 29-39 Modeling maximum lipid productivity of microalgae: Review and next step
by XU, Yaoyang & Boeing, Wiebke J.
- 40-60 The wastewater treatment in the biodiesel production with alkali-catalyzed transesterification
by Veljković, Vlada B. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Tasić, Marija B.
- 61-66 Development policy to increase the competitiveness of renewable energy-sector companies in a territory like Corsica (France)
by Cristofari, C. & Storai, C. & Canaletti, J.L.
- 67-75 Performance improvement in an Indian wind farm by implementing design modifications in yaw and hub hydraulic systems—A case study
by Mayurappriyan, P.S. & Jerome, Jovitha & Centhil Raj, T.
- 76-83 A review of available methods for the alignment of mirror facets of solar concentrator in solar thermal power system
by Ren, Lanxu & Wei, Xiudong & Lu, Zhenwu & Yu, Weixing & Xu, Wenbin & Shen, Zhenfeng
- 84-99 Impact analysis of wind farms on telecommunication services
by Angulo, I. & de la Vega, D. & Cascón, I. & Cañizo, J. & Wu, Y. & Guerra, D. & Angueira, P.
- 100-106 Social acceptance of renewable energy sources: A review of contingent valuation applications
by Stigka, Eleni K. & Paravantis, John A. & Mihalakakou, Giouli K.
- 107-113 Conditions and possibilities of direct utilisation of thermal-mineral waters in Raska region, Serbia
by Joksimović, Marko & Pavlović, Mila A.
- 114-122 Prospects of biodiesel from Pongamia in India
by Dwivedi, Gaurav & Sharma, M.P.
- 123-139 Thermodynamic and economic feasibility of solar ponds for various thermal applications: A comprehensive review
by Ranjan, K.R. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 140-153 Renewable energy research progress in Mexico: A review
by Alemán-Nava, Gibrán S. & Casiano-Flores, Victor H. & Cárdenas-Chávez, Diana L. & Díaz-Chavez, Rocío & Scarlat, Nicolae & Mahlknecht, Jürgen & Dallemand, Jean-Francois & Parra, Roberto
- 154-171 Energy security in Bangladesh perspective—An assessment and implication
by Islam, Aminul & Chan, Eng-Seng & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Moniruzzaman, M. & Mridha, Moniruzzaman
- 172-177 Photovoltaic low power systems and their environmental impact:Yuma, Arizona, U.S.A. case study and projections for Mexicali, Mexico
by Santillán Soto, Néstor & García Cueto, O. Rafael & Ojeda Benítez, Sara & Lambert Arista, Alejandro Adolfo
- 178-191 Carbon dioxide emission reduction using molten carbonate fuel cell systems
by Wee, Jung-Ho
- 192-205 Review of software tools for hybrid renewable energy systems
by Sinha, Sunanda & Chandel, S.S.
- 206-221 A review of wind loads on heliostats and trough collectors
by Sun, Honghang & Gong, Bo & Yao, Qiang
- 222-228 A review of coordination strategies and protection schemes for microgrids
by Gopalan, Sachit A. & Sreeram, Victor & Iu, Herbert H.C.
- 229-237 Extended exergy based ecological accounting for the transportation sector in China
by Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Sciubba, Enrico
- 238-254 Waste animal fats as feedstocks for biodiesel production
by Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Stojković, Ivan J. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljkovic, Vlada B. & Hung, Yung-Tse
- 255-270 Review on probabilistic forecasting of wind power generation
by Zhang, Yao & Wang, Jianxue & Wang, Xifan
- 271-277 A large amount of idle capacity under rapid expansion: Policy analysis on the dilemma of wind power utilization in China
by Wu, Zhongqun & Sun, Hongxia & Du, Yihang
- 278-293 A study on energy and CO2 saving potential of ground source heat pump system in India
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Sahoo, P.K.
- 294-301 Solar energy applications and development in Nigeria: Drivers and barriers
by Ohunakin, Olayinka S. & Adaramola, Muyiwa S. & Oyewola, Olanrewaju. M. & Fagbenle, Richard O.
- 302-312 Focus on bioenergy industry development and energy security in China
by Zhao, Xingang & Liu, Pingkuo
- 313-327 Material and manufacturing cost considerations for thermoelectrics
by LeBlanc, Saniya & Yee, Shannon K. & Scullin, Matthew L. & Dames, Chris & Goodson, Kenneth E.
- 328-346 Biofuels, sustainability and the transport sector in Lithuania
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Sapragonas, Jonas & Bazaras, Žilvinas
- 347-378 Effect of roughness geometries on heat transfer enhancement in solar thermal systems – A review
by Gawande, Vipin B. & Dhoble, A.S. & Zodpe, D.B.
- 379-395 Feasibility of diesel–biodiesel–ethanol/bioethanol blend as existing CI engine fuel: An assessment of properties, material compatibility, safety and combustion
by Shahir, S.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Imran, A. & Fattah, I.M. Rizwanul & Sanjid, A.
- 396-415 Tri-generation systems: Energy policies, prime movers, cooling technologies, configurations and operation strategies
by Jradi, M. & Riffat, S.
- 416-429 The socio-political economy of electricity generation in China
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 430-447 Factors affecting basin type solar still productivity: A detailed review
by Muftah, Ali. F. & Alghoul, M.A. & Fudholi, Ahmad & Abdul-Majeed, M.M. & Sopian, K.
- 448-467 Novel approaches for energy efficient solid state lighting by RGB organic light emitting diodes – A review
by Thejokalyani, N. & Dhoble, S.J.
- 468-476 Evaluation of technologies for harvesting wave energy in Caspian Sea
by Alamian, Rezvan & Shafaghat, Rouzbeh & Miri, S. Jalal & Yazdanshenas, Nima & Shakeri, Mostafa
- 477-485 Various battery models for various simulation studies and applications
by Mousavi G., S.M. & Nikdel, M.
- 486-503 A review of thermoelectrics research – Recent developments and potentials for sustainable and renewable energy applications
by Zheng, X.F. & Liu, C.X. & Yan, Y.Y. & Wang, Q.
- 504-512 Bioenergy potential from crop residue biomass in India
by Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Das, Dhiman & Baruah, D.C.
- 513-525 Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as a medium-term option in the transition to sustainable fuels and transport
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Mockus, Saulius & Keršienė, Neringa & Starevičius, Martynas
- 526-531 Train travel passengers' willingness to pay to offset their CO2 emissions in Korea
by Lim, Hea-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 532-547 Life cycle assessment of the sugarcane bagasse electricity generation in Brazil
by Lopes Silva, Diogo Aparecido & Delai, Ivete & Delgado Montes, Mary Laura & Roberto Ometto, Aldo
- 548-558 A review of direct torque control of induction motors for sustainable reliability and energy efficient drives
by Sutikno, Tole & Idris, Nik Rumzi Nik & Jidin, Auzani
- 559-578 The effect of bioenergy expansion: Food, energy, and environment
by Popp, J. & Lakner, Z. & Harangi-Rákos, M. & Fári, M.
- 579-590 Multi criteria site selection model for wind-compressed air energy storage power plants in Iran
by Satkin, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Abbaspour, Majid & Yousefi, Hossein
- 591-610 A review on high temperature thermochemical heat energy storage
by Pardo, P. & Deydier, A. & Anxionnaz-Minvielle, Z. & Rougé, S. & Cabassud, M. & Cognet, P.
- 611-618 Applications of light-emitting diodes in researches conducted in aquatic environment
by Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin & Shih, Naichien & Byadgi, Omkar & Chih Cheng, Ta
- 619-641 A review of technical issues on the development of wind farms
by Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Amutha, D.
- 642-650 Potential energy savings by radiative cooling system for a building in tropical climate
by Hanif, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Zare, A. & Saksahdan, T.J. & Metselaar, H.S.C.
- 651-661 Current situation and prospect of China׳s geothermal resources
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wan, Guan
- 662-670 Photovoltaic technology selection: A fuzzy MCDM approach
by van de Kaa, Geerten & Rezaei, Jafar & Kamp, Linda & de Winter, Allard
- 671-683 Assessing the low-carbon effects of inter-regional energy delivery in China's electricity sector
by Chen, Qixin & Kang, Chongqing & Ming, Hao & Wang, Zeyu & Xia, Qing & Xu, Guoxin
- 684-696 A comparison of different one-diode models for the representation of I–V characteristic of a PV cell
by Ciulla, Giuseppina & Lo Brano, Valerio & Di Dio, Vincenzo & Cipriani, Giovanni
- 697-712 Alternative fuels: An overview of current trends and scope for future
by Sangeeta, & Moka, Sudheshna & Pande, Maneesha & Rani, Monika & Gakhar, Ruchi & Sharma, Madhur & Rani, Jyoti & Bhaskarwar, Ashok N.
- 713-728 A review on delignification of lignocellulosic biomass for enhancement of ethanol production potential
by Singh, Renu & Shukla, Ashish & Tiwari, Sapna & Srivastava, Monika
- 729-738 Experiences in renewable energy and energy efficiency in Tunisia: Case study of a developing country
by Saidi, Lotfi & Fnaiech, Farhat
- 739-761 A review of hydrogen and natural gas addition in diesel HCCI engines
by Hairuddin, A. Aziz & Yusaf, Talal & Wandel, Andrew P.
- 762-769 An assessment of anaerobic digestion capacity in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Khondokar M. & Woodard, Ryan & Manzanares, Elizabeth & Harder, Marie K.
- 770-776 Energy production from biogas: A conceptual review for use in Nigeria
by Olugasa, Temilola T. & Odesola, I.F. & Oyewola, M.O.
- 777-796 Hydrogen production from simple alkanes and oxygenated hydrocarbons over ceria–zirconia supported catalysts: Review
by Nahar, Gaurav & Dupont, Valerie
- 797-809 A review of icing prevention in photovoltaic devices by surface engineering
by Fillion, R.M. & Riahi, A.R. & Edrisy, A.
- 810-853 An overview of fuel cell technology: Fundamentals and applications
by Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F.
- 854-868 Energy policy and financing options to achieve solar energy grid penetration targets: Accounting for external costs
by Sener, Can & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 869-889 Global experience with jatropha cultivation for bioenergy: An assessment of socio-economic and environmental aspects
by van Eijck, Janske & Romijn, Henny & Balkema, Annelies & Faaij, André
- 890-914 Wind energy resource in Northern Mexico
by Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Saldaña-Flores, R. & Rodríguez-García, E.R. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 915-925 Review of sugarcane trash recovery systems for energy cogeneration in South Africa
by Smithers, Jeff
- 926-935 Analysis on the policies of biomass power generation in China
by Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Fang, Xiaomeng
- 936-943 Recovery of solar grade silicon from kerf loss slurry waste
by Drouiche, Nadjib & Cuellar, Patricia & Kerkar, Fouad & Medjahed, Sidali & Boutouchent-Guerfi, Nabila & Ould Hamou, Malek
- 944-959 Power electronics in hydro electric energy systems – A review
by Raja Singh, R. & Raj Chelliah, Thanga & Agarwal, Pramod
- 960-982 High-resolution survey of tidal energy towards power generation and influence of sea-level-rise: A case study at coast of New Jersey, USA
by Tang, H.S. & Kraatz, S. & Qu, K. & Chen, G.Q. & Aboobaker, N. & Jiang, C.B.
- 983-993 Solar electricity generation across large geographic areas, Part II: A Pan-American energy system based on solar
by Grossmann, Wolf D. & Grossmann, Iris & Steininger, Karl W.
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-8 Investment, security of supply and sustainability in the aftermath of three decades of power sector reform
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 9-22 Modelling renewable energy impact on the electricity market in India
by Chattopadhyay, Deb
- 23-37 Review of renewable energy investment and financing in China: Status, mode, issues and countermeasures
by Ming, Zeng & Ximei, Liu & Yulong, Li & Lilin, Peng
- 38-52 Recent advancements in liquid desiccant dehumidification technology
by Yin, Yonggao & Qian, Junfei & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 53-60 A review on the basics of building energy estimation
by Fumo, Nelson
- 61-70 Recent development and economic analysis of glycerol-free processes via supercritical fluid transesterification for biodiesel production
by Ang, Gaik Tin & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong
- 71-82 Identifying and explaining public preferences for the attributes of energy technologies
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Farla, Jacco C.M.
- 83-90 Assessing employment in renewable energy technologies: A case study for wind power in Brazil
by Simas, Moana & Pacca, Sergio
- 91-100 Blue energy: Current technologies for sustainable power generation from water salinity gradient
by Jia, Zhijun & Wang, Baoguo & Song, Shiqiang & Fan, Yongsheng
- 101-112 Algorithms for optimization of building design: A review
by Machairas, Vasileios & Tsangrassoulis, Aris & Axarli, Kleo
- 113-120 Waste to energy status in India: A short review
by Kalyani, Khanjan Ajaybhai & Pandey, Krishan K.
- 121-132 Process effect of microalgal-carbon dioxide fixation and biomass production: A review
by Zhao, Bingtao & Su, Yaxin
- 133-148 A review on development of solar drying applications
by Pirasteh, G. & Saidur, R. & Rahman, S.M.A. & Rahim, N.A.
- 149-157 Electron transport analysis in zinc oxide-based dye-sensitized solar cells: A review
by Omar, Azimah & Abdullah, Huda
- 158-173 Development of biohydrogen production by photobiological, fermentation and electrochemical processes: A review
by Azwar, M.Y. & Hussain, M.A. & Abdul-Wahab, A.K.
- 174-181 Review of economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic-diesel-battery power systems for residential loads for different provinces of Saudi Arabia
by Shaahid, S.M. & Al-Hadhrami, L.M. & Rahman, M.K.
- 182-193 Pakistan's overall energy potential assessment, comparison of LNG, TAPI and IPI gas projects
by Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Zafar, Adnan & Ali Riaz, Raja & Ahmed, Saeed & Razzaq, Sohail
- 194-201 Energy crisis and potential of solar energy in Pakistan
by Khalil, Hafiz Bilal & Zaidi, Syed Jawad Hussain
- 202-220 A review of energy planning practices of members of the Economic Community of West African States
by Lee, N.C. & Leal, V.M.S.
- 221-257 Conversion of carbon dioxide into methanol – a potential liquid fuel: Fundamental challenges and opportunities (a review)
by Ganesh, Ibram
- 258-269 Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan-geothermal energy prospective
by Abbas, Tauqeer & Ahmed Bazmi, Aqeel & Waheed Bhutto, Abdul & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 270-288 Wind energy: Increasing deployment, rising environmental concerns
by Tabassum-Abbasi, & Premalatha, M. & Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A.
- 289-304 Heat and flow characteristics of air heater ducts provided with turbulators—A review
by Alam, Tabish & Saini, R.P. & Saini, J.S.
- 305-311 Growing pertinence of bioenergy in formal/informal global energy schemes: Necessity for optimising awareness strategies and increased investments in renewable energy technologies
by Erakhrumen, Andrew Agbontalor
- 312-318 Critical review of the current status of wind energy in Thailand
by Chingulpitak, Sakkarin & Wongwises, Somchai
- 319-328 Are shocks to disaggregated energy consumption in Malaysia permanent or temporary? Evidence from LM unit root tests with structural breaks
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 329-342 Review on electrical control strategies for wave energy converting systems
by Hong, Yue & Waters, Rafael & Boström, Cecilia & Eriksson, Mikael & Engström, Jens & Leijon, Mats
- 343-352 What economic support is needed for Arctic offshore wind power?
by Salo, Olli & Syri, Sanna
- 353-367 Dehydroxylation of serpentine minerals: Implications for mineral carbonation
by Dlugogorski, Bogdan Z. & Balucan, Reydick D.
- 368-385 Energy related CO2 emissions and the progress on CCS projects: A review
by Nataly Echevarria Huaman, Ruth & Xiu Jun, Tian
- 386-396 Review on the development of natural dye photosensitizer for dye-sensitized solar cells
by Ludin, Norasikin A. & Al-Alwani Mahmoud, A.M. & Bakar Mohamad, Abu & Kadhum, Abd. Amir H. & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Abdul Karim, Nor Shazlinah
- 397-406 Modeling and evaluation of the wind power industry chain: A China study
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Tian, Yu-xi & Zillante, George
- 407-416 Potentials and status of biogas as energy source in the Republic of Serbia
by Cvetković, Slobodan & Kaluđerović Radoičić, Tatjana & Vukadinović, Bojana & Kijevčanin, Mirjana
- 417-426 Testing for Granger causality between energy use and foreign direct investment Inflows in developing countries
by Hassaballa, Hoda
- 427-438 Review on thermal management systems using phase change materials for electronic components, Li-ion batteries and photovoltaic modules
by Ling, Ziye & Zhang, Zhengguo & Shi, Guoquan & Fang, Xiaoming & Wang, Lei & Gao, Xuenong & Fang, Yutang & Xu, Tao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Liu, Xiaohong
- 439-445 A review of vacuum tube based solar cookers with the experimental determination of energy and exergy efficiencies of a single vacuum tube based prototype
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 446-471 Biodiesel from vegetable oils
by Issariyakul, Titipong & Dalai, Ajay K.
- 472-485 Evaluation of the long-term environmental performance of Greek lignite-fired power stations
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M.
- 486-491 Economical mechanisms for renewable energy stimulation in Ukraine
by Kurbatova, T. & Sotnyk, I. & Khlyap, H.
- 492-500 Methodology for estimating building integrated photovoltaics electricity production under shadowing conditions and case study
by Masa-Bote, Daniel & Caamaño-Martín, Estefanía
- 501-508 Interfacing renewable energy sources for maximum power transfer—Part I: Statics
by Gadelovits, Shlomo & Kuperman, Alon & Sitbon, Moshe & Aharon, Ilan & Singer, Sigmond
- 509-519 Selection of most relevant input parameters using WEKA for artificial neural network based solar radiation prediction models
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Malik, Hasmat & Chandel, S.S.
- 520-530 Implications and future direction of greenhouse gas emission mitigation policies in the building sector of China
by Wang, Tao & Foliente, Greg & Song, Xinyi & Xue, Jiawei & Fang, Dongping
- 531-542 A review of microencapsulation methods of phase change materials (PCMs) as a thermal energy storage (TES) medium
by Jamekhorshid, A. & Sadrameli, S.M. & Farid, M.
- 543-553 Assessment of present conventional and non-conventional energy scenario of Pakistan
by Nayyar, Zeeshan Alam & Zaigham, Nayyer Alam & Qadeer, Abdul
- 554-562 Designing building envelope with PCM wallboards: Design tool development
by Bastani, Arash & Haghighat, Fariborz & Kozinski, Janusz
- 563-574 A review of the CIE general sky classification approaches
by Li, Danny H.W. & Chau, T.C. & Wan, Kevin K.W.
- 575-586 Industrialization, electricity consumption and CO2 emissions in Bangladesh
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Imran, Kashif
- 587-599 A review of the mathematical models for predicting the heat and mass transfer process in the liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Qi, Ronghui
- 600-610 Environmental concerns of underground coal gasification
by Imran, Muhammad & Kumar, Dileep & Kumar, Naresh & Qayyum, Abdul & Saeed, Ahmed & Bhatti, Muhammad Shamim
- 611-621 Development of a general sustainability indicator for renewable energy systems: A review
by Liu, Gang
- 622-638 A review of data center cooling technology, operating conditions and the corresponding low-grade waste heat recovery opportunities
by Ebrahimi, Khosrow & Jones, Gerard F. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 639-649 An overview of solar photovoltaic energy in Mexico and Germany
by Mundo-Hernández, Julia & de Celis Alonso, Benito & Hernández-Álvarez, Julia & de Celis-Carrillo, Benito
- 650-656 Impact of cold flow properties of biodiesel on engine performance
by Dwivedi, Gaurav & Sharma, M.P.
- 657-670 Methods to optimise the design and management of biomass-for-bioenergy supply chains: A review
by De Meyer, Annelies & Cattrysse, Dirk & Rasinmäki, Jussi & Van Orshoven, Jos
- 671-680 The analysis of PV power potential and system installation in Manavgat, Turkey—A case study in winter season
by Kesler, Selami & Kivrak, Sinan & Dincer, Furkan & Rustemli, Sabir & Karaaslan, Muharrem & Unal, Emin & Erdiven, Utku
- 681-707 An overview of ammonia-based absorption chillers and heat pumps
by Wu, Wei & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 708-725 Review of biodiesel synthesis from waste oil under elevated pressure and temperature: Phase equilibrium, reaction kinetics, process design and techno-economic study
by Glisic, Sandra B. & Orlović, Aleksandar M.
- 726-735 Access to electricity in Small Island Developing States of the Pacific: Issues and challenges
by Dornan, Matthew
- 736-745 Lifetime performance of semi-transparent building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) glazing systems in the tropics
by Ng, Poh Khai & Mithraratne, Nalanie
- 746-761 A new generation of small hydro and pumped-hydro power plants: Advances and future challenges
by Ardizzon, G. & Cavazzini, G. & Pavesi, G.
- 762-777 Current status and future advances for wind speed and power forecasting
by Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 778-791 The status of natural gas hydrate research in China: A review
by Song, Yongchen & Yang, Lei & Zhao, Jiafei & Liu, Weiguo & Yang, Mingjun & Li, Yanghui & Liu, Yu & Li, Qingping
- 792-834 Fighting global warming by climate engineering: Is the Earth radiation management and the solar radiation management any option for fighting climate change?
by Ming, Tingzhen & de_Richter, Renaud & Liu, Wei & Caillol, Sylvain
- 835-845 A review on global renewable electricity scenario
by Pazheri, F.R. & Othman, M.F. & Malik, N.H.
- 846-859 Biogas as a sustainable energy source for developing countries: Opportunities and challenges
by Surendra, K.C. & Takara, Devin & Hashimoto, Andrew G. & Khanal, Samir Kumar
- 860-869 A powerful visualization technique for electricity supply and demand at industrial sites with combined heat and power and wind generation
by Leif Hanrahan, Brian & Lightbody, Gordon & Staudt, Lawrence & G. Leahy, Paul
- 870-906 Phase change materials integrated in building walls: A state of the art review
by Memon, Shazim Ali
- 907-920 Voltage balancing and synchronization of microgrids with highly unbalanced loads
by Lidula, N.W.A. & Rajapakse, A.D.
- 921-934 Reliability based power systems planning and operation with wind power integration: A review to models, algorithms and applications
by Lin, Jin & Cheng, Lin & Chang, Yao & Zhang, Kai & Shu, Bin & Liu, Guangyi
- 935-946 Design and implementation of hybrid renewable energy systems on micro-communities: A review on case studies
by Neves, Diana & Silva, Carlos A. & Connors, Stephen
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-28 Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard
- 29-44 A comprehensive literature review of bio-fuel performance in internal combustion engine and relevant costs involvement
by Sadeghinezhad, E. & Kazi, S.N. & Sadeghinejad, Foad & Badarudin, A. & Mehrali, Mohammad & Sadri, Rad & Reza Safaei, Mohammad
- 45-58 Large-scale wind energy potential of the Caribbean region using near-surface reanalysis data
by Chadee, Xsitaaz T. & Clarke, Ricardo M.
- 59-84 Efficiency achievement in water supply systems—A review
by Coelho, B. & Andrade-Campos, A.
- 85-104 Progress in silica gel–water adsorption refrigeration technology
by Wang, Dechang & Zhang, Jipeng & Tian, Xiaoliang & Liu, Dawei & Sumathy, K.
- 105-123 Energy and exergy analysis of typical renewable energy systems
by Park, S.R. & Pandey, A.K. & Tyagi, V.V. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 124-132 Direct rebound effect on urban residential electricity use: An empirical study in China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Lu, Milin & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 133-144 A review and recent developments in the optimal wind-turbine micro-siting problem
by Serrano González, Javier & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Santos, Jesús Manuel Riquelme & González-Longatt, Francisco
- 145-153 Review of diffusion–absorption refrigeration technologies
by Rodríguez-Muñoz, J.L. & Belman-Flores, J.M.
- 154-163 Influence of different factors on the stability of biodiesel: A review
by Jakeria, M.R. & Fazal, M.A. & Haseeb, A.S.M.A.
- 164-169 Overview on fuel cells
by Lucia, Umberto
- 170-183 Reviewing electricity production cost assessments
by Larsson, Simon & Fantazzini, Dean & Davidsson, Simon & Kullander, Sven & Höök, Mikael
- 184-194 Economic thermal insulation thickness for pipes and ducts: A review study
by Kaynakli, Omer
- 195-216 Progress in combustion investigations of hydrogen enriched hydrocarbons
by Tang, Chenglong & Zhang, Yingjia & Huang, Zuohua
- 217-229 Issues and solution approaches in PHEV integration to smart grid
by Hota, Ashish Ranjan & Juvvanapudi, Mahesh & Bajpai, Prabodh
- 230-236 Optimal utilisation of heat demand in district heating system—A case study
by Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 237-253 ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment
by Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay
- 254-270 Prospects of applying ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents for renewable energy storage by means of redox flow batteries
by Chakrabarti, Mohammed Harun & Mjalli, Farouq Sabri & AlNashef, Inas Muen & Hashim, Mohd. Ali & Hussain, Mohd. Azlan & Bahadori, Laleh & Low, Chee Tong John
- 271-281 Green building research–current status and future agenda: A review
by Zuo, Jian & Zhao, Zhen-Yu
- 282-289 An improved approach to extract the single-diode equivalent circuit parameters of a photovoltaic cell/panel
by Lineykin, Simon & Averbukh, Moshe & Kuperman, Alon
- 290-298 Electricity consumption from renewable and non-renewable sources and economic growth: Evidence from Latin American countries
by Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M.
- 299-305 Assessment of hybrid renewable power sources for rural electrification in Malaysia
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Radzi, M.A.M. & AbKadir, M.Z.A. & Hizam, H.
- 306-316 Second-generation bioethanol production from water hyacinth and duckweed in Izmir: A case study
by Bayrakci, Asiye Gül & Koçar, Günnur
- 317-323 Energy access indicators and trends in Ghana
by Serwaa Mensah, Gifty & Kemausuor, Francis & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 324-336 Effect of thermal annealing on P3HT:PCBM bulk-heterojunction organic solar cells: A critical review
by Yang, Xiaohan & Uddin, Ashraf
- 337-355 A review on thermoelectric renewable energy: Principle parameters that affect their performance
by Hamid Elsheikh, Mohamed & Shnawah, Dhafer Abdulameer & Sabri, Mohd Faizul Mohd & Said, Suhana Binti Mohd & Haji Hassan, Masjuki & Ali Bashir, Mohamed Bashir & Mohamad, Mahazani
- 356-370 Effect of antioxidants on oxidation stability of biodiesel derived from vegetable and animal based feedstocks
by Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Hazrat, M.A. & Masum, B.M. & Imtenan, S. & Ashraful, A.M.
- 371-380 The barriers and institutional arrangements of the implementation of renewable portfolio standard: A perspective of China
by Xin-gang, Zhao & Tian-tian, Feng & Lu, Cui & Xia, Feng
- 388-400 A review of membrane technology for bioethanol production
by Wei, Ping & Cheng, Li-Hua & Zhang, Lin & Xu, Xin-Hua & Chen, Huan-lin & Gao, Cong-jie
- 401-411 Making the deployment of pico-PV more sustainable along the value chain
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Cruickshank, Heather
- 412-419 Power generation with biogas from municipal solid waste: Prediction of gas generation with in situ parameters
by Aguilar-Virgen, Quetzalli & Taboada-González, Paul & Ojeda-Benítez, Sara & Cruz-Sotelo, Samantha
- 420-428 Sustainable energy development – Lithuania's way to energy supply security and energetics independence
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas & Perednis, Eugenijus & Savickas, Juozas
- 429-439 Optimum shunt capacitor placement in distribution system—A review and comparative study
by Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Karimi, M.
- 440-451 Assessment of adsorber bed designs in waste-heat driven adsorption cooling systems for vehicle air conditioning and refrigeration
by Sharafian, Amir & Bahrami, Majid
- 452-460 A comprehensive review on wind turbine power curve modeling techniques
by Lydia, M. & Kumar, S. Suresh & Selvakumar, A. Immanuel & Prem Kumar, G. Edwin
- 461-478 Demand response and smart grids—A survey
by Siano, Pierluigi
- 479-489 High-resolution model-based wind atlas for Greece
by Kotroni, V. & Lagouvardos, K. & Lykoudis, S.
- 490-503 Categorization of residential electricity consumption as a basis for the assessment of the impacts of demand response actions
by Soares, Ana & Gomes, Álvaro & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 504-517 Biomass energy in Bangladesh: Current status and prospects
by Huda, A.S.N. & Mekhilef, S. & Ahsan, A.
- 518-525 Current status and future prospects of hydropower in Saxony (Germany) compared to trends in Germany, the European Union and the World
by Spänhoff, Bernd
- 526-537 Dynamic thermal models and CFD analysis for flat-plate thermal solar collectors – A review
by Tagliafico, Luca A. & Scarpa, Federico & De Rosa, Mattia
- 538-554 A review of frosting in air-to-air energy exchangers
by Rafati Nasr, Mohammad & Fauchoux, Melanie & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 555-564 Environmental efficiency of investments in renewable energy: Comparative analysis at macroeconomic level
by Cicea, Claudiu & Marinescu, Corina & Popa, Ion & Dobrin, Cosmin
- 565-579 Review of hydrogen-enriched gas production from steam gasification of biomass: The prospect of CaO-based chemical looping gasification
by Udomsirichakorn, Jakkapong & Salam, P. Abdul
- 580-603 A comprehensive review on biomass cookstoves and a systematic approach for modern cookstove design
by Kshirsagar, Milind P. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 604-615 Are we there yet? Improving solar PV economics and power planning in developing countries: The case of Kenya
by Ondraczek, Janosch