Regional Science and Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Regional and Urban Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: D.P McMillen
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Daniel McMillen
Richard J. Arnott
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:regeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 42, Issue 1-2
- 375-388 Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar
2011, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 499-507 A question of title: Property rights and asset values
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 508-524 Competition, market access and economic geography: Structural estimation and predictions for France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren
- 525-536 Estimating the value of a new transit option
by Billings, Stephen B.
- 537-549 No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 550-559 Entrepreneurs and cities: Complexity, thickness and balance
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 560-570 Firm-sponsored training and poaching externalities in regional labor markets
by Muehlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 571-583 The impact of minimum lot size regulations on house prices in Eastern Massachusetts
by Zabel, Jeffrey & Dalton, Maurice
2011, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 415-425 The median voter didn't show up: Costly meetings and insider rents
by Saiz, Albert
- 426-438 The structure of the labor market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart
- 439-445 On the existence of Nash equilibria in an asymmetric tax competition game
by Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 446-454 Human capital, higher education institutions, and quality of life
by Winters, John V.
- 455-464 Park-and-ride: Good for the city, good for the region?
by Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran
- 465-475 Political participation, regional policy and the location of industry
by Wiberg, Magnus
- 476-486 Tax competition -- Greenfield investment versus mergers and acquisitions
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 487-497 GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity
by Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E.
2011, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 305-305 Special issue: The effect of the housing crisis on state and local government finances
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 306-319 The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: Five channels
by Lutz, Byron & Molloy, Raven & Shan, Hui
- 320-331 Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax
by Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L.
- 332-342 House prices and city revenues
by Doerner, William M. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 343-351 State government response to income fluctuations: Consumption, insurance, and capital expenditures
by Craig, Steven G. & Hoang, Edward C.
- 352-359 Earmarking and the business cycle: The case of state spending on higher education
by Bhatt, Rachana & Rork, Jonathan C. & Walker, Mary Beth
- 360-371 Causes and consequences of fiscal stress in Michigan cities
by Skidmore, Mark & Scorsone, Eric
- 372-381 The impact of the Great Recession and the housing crisis on the financing of America's largest cities
by Chernick, Howard & Langley, Adam & Reschovsky, Andrew
- 382-393 Property tax limitations and local fiscal conditions: The impact of Proposition 2Â½ in Massachusetts
by Wallin, Bruce & Zabel, Jeffrey
- 394-406 Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter
- 407-414 Does losing your home mean losing your school?: Effects of foreclosures on the school mobility of children
by Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Weinstein, Meryle
2011, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 173-186 Who supports portable assessment caps: The role of lock-in, mobility and tax share
by Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris
- 187-195 Who moves to mixed-income neighborhoods?
by McKinnish, Terra & White, T. Kirk
- 196-206 Effectiveness of housing revitalization subsidies in the presence of zoning
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 207-213 Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix
- 214-226 Neighborhood diversity and the appreciation of native- and immigrant-owned homes
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias G.
- 227-235 Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan
by Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio
- 236-252 Does state growth management change the pattern of urban growth? Evidence from Florida
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & McLaughlin, Ralph B. & Carruthers, John I.
- 253-265 How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy
by Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido
- 266-280 Local and global agglomeration patterns: Two econometrics-based indicators
by Di Giacinto, Valter & Pagnini, Marcello
- 281-292 An extension of Kelejian's J-test for non-nested spatial models
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 293-304 Should the optimal portfolio be region-specific? A multi-region model with monetary policy and asset price co-movements
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Teo, Wing Leong
2011, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 77-88 Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai
- 89-97 How low income neighborhoods change: Entry, exit, and enhancement
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M.
- 98-107 Land-use regulations and property values in Portland, Oregon: A regression discontinuity design approach
by Grout, Cyrus A. & Jaeger, William K. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 108-123 Public support to clusters: A firm level study of French "Local Productive Systems"
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 124-133 Population and income sensitivity of private and public weather forecasting
by Anbarci, Nejat & Boyd III, John & Floehr, Eric & Lee, Jungmin & Song, Joon Jin
- 134-144 Land leverage and house prices
by Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato & Zhang, Sumei
- 145-159 Interjurisdictional competition for FDI: The case of China's "development zone fever"
by Zhang, Junfu
- 160-172 Price convergence and market integration in Russia
by Gluschenko, Konstantin
2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-8 Are workers with a long commute less productive? An empirical analysis of absenteeism
by van Ommeren, Jos N. & Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva
- 9-19 How are wages set in Beijing?
by de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra
- 20-31 Trade integration and regional disparity in a model of scale-invariant growth
by Minniti, Antonio & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo
- 32-45 Blessing or curse? Appreciation, amenities and resistance to urban renewal
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M.
- 46-58 Local option sales taxes and consumer spending patterns: Fiscal interdependence under multi-tiered local taxation
by Burge, Gregory & Rogers, Cynthia
- 59-66 The gains from preferential tax regimes reconsidered
by Gaigné, Carl & Wooton, Ian
- 67-76 Loss aversion, equity constraints and seller behavior in the real estate market
by Anenberg, Elliot
2010, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 367-379 City size and skill intensity
by Elvery, Joel A.
- 380-396 Neighborhood effects on unemployment?: A test à la Altonji
by Dujardin, Claire & Goffette-Nagot, Florence
- 397-406 Interactions with hidden complementarities
by Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni
- 407-414 On the relationship between tax increment finance and property taxation
by Skidmore, Mark & Kashian, Russ
- 415-426 The local cost of terror: Effects of the second Palestinian Intifada on Jerusalem house prices
by Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart & Tobol, Yossef
- 427-439 How does immigration affect native internal mobility? New evidence from Italy
by Mocetti, Sauro & Porello, Carmine
- 440-452 Recent spatial growth dynamics in wages and housing costs: Proximity to urban production externalities and consumer amenities
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Ali, Kamar & Olfert, M. Rose
- 453-470 Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model
by Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem
- 471-480 Price and quality in spatial competition
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 481-489 The size of regions with land use for production
by Pflüger, Michael & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 490-497 Homeownership subsidies and the marriage decisions of low-income households
by Eriksen, Michael D.
- 498-516 How does the household structure shape the urban economy?
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 517-529 The effect of community-level socio-economic conditions on threatening racial encounters
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 530-537 The effect of risk on the effect of a land tax: A simulation
by Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman
- 538-549 Productive public input, integration and agglomeration
by Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne
- 550-573 Hedonic analysis with locally weighted regression: An application to the shadow cost of housing regulation in Southern California
by Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron M.
- 574-582 Industrial innovation: Direct evidence from a cluster-oriented policy
by Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Kipar, Stefan
2010, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 253-254 Advances in spatial econometrics
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Kelejian, Harry
- 255-271 Some recent developments in spatial panel data models
by Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai
- 272-282 Dynamic panels with endogenous interaction effects when T is small
by Elhorst, J. Paul
- 283-291 Testing for error cross section independence with an application to US health expenditure
by Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E.
- 292-298 Modeling spatial discrete choice
by Smirnov, Oleg A.
- 299-310 A robust LM test for spatial error components
by Yang, Zhenlin
- 311-323 Detecting the existence of space-time clustering of firms
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Espa, Giuseppe & Giuliani, Diego & Mazzitelli, Andrea
- 324-330 A commuting-based refinement of the contiguity matrix for spatial models, and an application to local police expenditures
by Rincke, Johannes
- 331-335 A note on testing for spatial error components
by Carriazo, Fernando & Coulson, Edward
- 336-342 Tax interactions among Belgian municipalities: Do interregional differences matter?
by Gérard, Marcel & Jayet, Hubert & Paty, Sonia
- 343-352 Estimation of a spatial simultaneous equation model of population migration and housing price dynamics
by Jeanty, P. Wilner & Partridge, Mark & Irwin, Elena
- 353-365 Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches
by Mohl, P. & Hagen, T.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 173-186 Carpooling and congestion pricing: HOV and HOT lanes
by Konishi, Hideo & Mun, Se-il
- 187-195 Optimal income taxation and decentralized fiscal federalism
by Aronsson, Thomas
- 196-209 Can information asymmetry cause stratification?
by Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin
- 210-220 The trade and welfare effects of mergers in space
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter
- 221-227 Is it better to live in a US or a European city?
by Tivadar, Mihai
- 228-240 Pricing and investment of cross-border transport infrastructure
by Mun, Se-il & Nakagawa, Shintaro
- 241-252 A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 2-3
- 81-91 Traders, courts, and the border effect puzzle
by Turrini, Alessandro & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 92-105 Thick market externalities in a spatial model
by Tse, Chung-Yi
- 106-115 A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy
by López, Fernando & Matilla-García, Mariano & Mur, Jesús & Marín, Manuel Ruiz
- 116-121 Capital-tax financing and scale economies in public-input production
by Matsumoto, Mutsumi & Feehan, James P.
- 122-135 Voting with their feet: Relative economic conditions and state migration patterns
by Sasser, Alicia C.
- 136-154 Outsourcing and computers: Impact on urban skill level and rent
by Liao, Wen-Chi
- 155-160 Existence of equilibrium in a differential game of spatial competition with advertising
by Bertuzzi, Giorgia & Lambertini, Luca
- 161-172 Panel data estimates of the effects of different types of crime on housing prices
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom
2010, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-10 Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities
by Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu
- 11-19 Information and discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from a field experiment
by Bosch, Mariano & Carnero, M. Angeles & Farré, Lídia
- 20-32 Network and border effects: Where do foreign multinationals locate in Germany?
by Spies, Julia
- 33-44 Antichresis leases: Theory and empirical evidence from the Bolivian experience
by Navarro, Ignacio & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 45-59 Firms' location decisions and minimum wages
by Méjean, Isabelle & Patureau, Lise
- 60-72 Scheduled service versus personal transportation: The role of distance
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 73-78 Vertical disintegration in Marshallian industrial districts
by Figueiredo, Octávio & Guimarães, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas
- 79-80 Yves Zenou, Urban Labor Economics , Cambridge University Press, New York, USA (2009)
by Sato, Yasuhiro
2009, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 647-657 Housing subsidies and tax expenditures: The case of mortgage credit certificates
by Greulich, Erica & Quigley, John M.
- 658-669 Earthquake risk and housing prices in Japan: Evidence before and after massive earthquakes
by Naoi, Michio & Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto
- 670-678 Small sample properties of maximum likelihood versus generalized method of moments based tests for spatially autocorrelated errors
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Walde, Janette
- 679-687 Investment in public infrastructure with spillovers and tax competition between contiguous regions
by Dembour, Carole & Wauthy, Xavier
- 688-695 Using survey data to study capitalization of local public services
by Carlsen, Fredrik & Langset, Bjørg & Rattsø, Jørn & Stambøl, Lasse
- 696-713 Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability
by Oyama, Daisuke
- 714-720 Bifurcations in regional migration dynamics
by Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin
- 721-731 Local employment, poverty, and property value effects of geographically-targeted tax incentives: An instrumental variables approach
by Hanson, Andrew
- 732-738 The minimum circuity frontier and the journey to work
by Levinson, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed
- 739-748 The impact of positive property tax differentials on the timing of development
by Groves, Jeremy R.
- 749-760 Housing tenure transitions of older households: Life cycle, demographic, and familial factors
by Painter, Gary & Lee, KwanOk
- 761-762 Economic Geography: The Integration of Regions and Nations by P.-Ph. Combes; T. Mayer; J.-F. Thisse
by Behrens, Kristian
- 763-764 Review of: Urban economics and real estate: Theory and policy
by Yezer, Anthony
2009, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 523-529 Parents, peers, or school inputs: Which components of school outcomes are capitalized into house value?
by Brasington, David M. & Haurin, Donald R.
- 530-541 Trade liberalisation and agglomeration with firm heterogeneity: Forward and backward linkages
by Okubo, Toshihiro
- 542-552 Alternative measures of homeownership gaps across segregated neighborhoods
by Carrillo, Paul & Yezer, Anthony
- 553-562 The effects of higher education policy on the location decision of individuals: Evidence from Florida's Bright Futures Scholarship Program
by Hickman, Daniel C.
- 563-574 Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar
- 575-591 The dynamics of regional inequalities
by Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric
- 592-601 Mixed oligopoly and spatial price discrimination with foreign firms
by Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang
- 602-609 Inter-city wage differentials and intra-city workplace centralization
by Dewey, Jim & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel
- 610-620 Corporate income taxation of multinationals and unemployment
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 621-631 Public input competition and agglomeration
by Fenge, Robert & von Ehrlich, Maximilian & Wrede, Matthias
- 632-643 Wages and prices: Are workers fully compensated for cost of living differences?
by Winters, John V.
- 644-645 Matthew O. Jackson, Social and Economic Networks , Princeton University Press (2008)
by de Martí Beltran, Joan
2009, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 377-385 Migration costs, commuting costs and intercity population sorting
by Sorek, Gilad
- 386-396 Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing
by Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S.
- 397-408 Schelling's model revisited: Residential sorting with competitive bidding for land
by O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 409-421 Local regulation and land-use change: The effects of wetlands bylaws in Massachusetts
by Sims, Katharine R.E. & Schuetz, Jenny
- 422-433 Commodity tax competition and industry location under the destination and the origin principle
by Behrens, Kristian & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 434-448 Commuting, congestion tolls and the structure of the labour market: Optimal congestion pricing in a wage bargaining model
by De Borger, Bruno
- 449-459 The rise of external economies in Beijing: Evidence from intra-urban wage variation
by Zheng, Siqi & Peiser, Richard B. & Zhang, Wenzhong
- 460-471 Changes in commuting to work times over the 1990 to 2000 period
by Kirby, Dustin K. & LeSage, James P.
- 472-478 Local capital tax competition and coordinated tax reform in an overlapping generations economy
by Batina, Raymond G.
- 479-488 Government policy and industrial investment determinants in Spanish regions
by Escribá, F. Javier & Murgui, Ma. José
- 489-501 Subsidy competition and the mode of FDI
by Albornoz, Facundo & Corcos, Gregory & Kendall, Toby
- 502-511 Optimization of floor area ratio regulation in a growing city
by Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kono, Tatsuhito
- 512-521 The employment effects of a central city's source-based wage tax or hybrid wage tax
by Braid, Ralph M.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 251-265 Search and the city
by Gautier, P.A. & Teulings, C.N.
- 266-276 Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market
by Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Gaigné, Carl
- 277-286 Retail sprawl and multi-store firms: An analysis of location choice by retail chains
by Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran
- 287-296 Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia
by Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A.
- 297-306 How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets
by Redfearn, Christian L.
- 307-315 Does home ownership vary by sexual orientation?
by Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa K.
- 316-322 The impact on rent from tenant and landlord characteristics and interaction
by Red Larsen, Erling & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 323-331 Estimating the impact of England's area-based intervention 'New Deal for Communities' on employment
by Gutirrez Romero, Roxana
- 332-342 A meta-analysis of estimates of urban agglomeration economies
by Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B.
- 343-349 Analytical solution of a multi-dimensional Hotelling model with quadratic transportation costs
by Larralde, Hernn & Stehl, Juliette & Jensen, Pablo
- 350-359 The price and quantity of land by legal form of organization in the United States
by Davis, Morris A.
- 360-364 Dartboard tests for the location quotient
by Guimarães, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octávio & Woodward, Douglas
- 365-376 Taxes and the fundamental value of houses
by Madsen, Jakob B.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 109-119 New Economic Geography: An appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
by Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 120-127 The impact of Integrated Tariff Systems on public transport demand: Evidence from Italy
by Abrate, Graziano & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
- 128-137 Alternative pricing regimes in interurban passenger transport with externalities and modal competition
by Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar
- 138-147 Scale economies, technology and technical change in the water industry: Evidence from the English water only sector
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio
- 148-154 Tax competition for commuters
by Guo, Ji
- 155-167 Tariffs and manufacturing location in Argentina
by Sanguinetti, Pablo & Volpe Martincus, Christian
- 168-186 Why and where do headquarters move?
by Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier
- 187-199 Determinants of long-run regional productivity with geographical spillovers: The role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure
by Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo
- 200-213 Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results
by Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana
- 214-223 Re-investment and the survival of foreign-owned plants
by Wren, Colin & Jones, Jonathan
- 224-232 Persistence in urban form: The long-run durability of employment centers in metropolitan areas
by Redfearn, Christian L.
- 233-242 Interregional mixed duopoly
by Inoue, Tomohiro & Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro
- 243-250 Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns
by Cutrini, Eleonora
2009, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-14 Downtown parking in auto city
by Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John
- 15-22 Regional growth and exposure to nearby coal fired power plant emissions
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 23-32 Partial fiscal decentralization
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 33-42 Do higher rents discourage fertility? Evidence from U.S. cities, 1940-2000
by Simon, Curtis J. & Tamura, Robert
- 43-53 Product differentiation when competing with the suppliers of bottleneck inputs
by Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro
- 54-62 Development impact fees and employment
by Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith
- 63-78 Conditional [beta]- and [sigma]-convergence in space: A maximum likelihood approach
by Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 79-89 Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence from micro data
by Bostic, Raphael & Gabriel, Stuart & Painter, Gary
- 90-96 Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion
by McDonald, John F.
- 97-108 Equilibrium in fiscal competition games from the point of view of the dual
by Petchey, Jeffrey D. & Shapiro, Perry
2008, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 533-552 Consumption amenities and city population density
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 553-564 Agglomeration and Cost Economies for Washington State Hospital Services
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine
- 565-577 Commuters, residents and job competition
by Pierrard, Olivier
- 578-589 A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation
by Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J.
- 590-605 FDI location and size: Does employment protection legislation matter?
by Gross, Dominique M. & Ryan, Michael
2008, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 407-407 Introduction
by Arnott, Richard & Ciccone, Antonio
- 408-423 Anti-sprawl policies in a system of congested cities
by Anas, Alex & Pines, David
- 424-437 Typical lots for detached houses in residential blocks and lot shape analysis
by Asami, Yasushi & Niwa, Yukari
- 438-444 When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land
by Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun
- 445-460 The agglomeration of headquarters
by Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 461-477 Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency
by Konishi, Hideo
- 478-486 Economic geography with tariff competition
by Mai, Chao-Cheng & Peng, Shin-Kun & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 487-497 Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States
by Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A.
- 498-517 Are shirking and leisure substitutable? An empirical test of efficiency wages based on urban economic theory
by Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves
- 518-532 Location of industry, market size, and imperfect international capital mobility
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
2008, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 311-329 Measuring risk on investment in informal (illegal) housing: Theory and evidence from Pune, India
by Kapoor, Mudit & le Blanc, David
- 330-347 A century of shocks: The evolution of the German city size distribution 1925-1999
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 348-362 Sectoral agglomeration economies in a panel of European regions
by Brülhart, Marius & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 363-377 Housing demand in Spain according to dwelling type: Microeconometric evidence
by Barrios García, Javier A. & Rodríguez Hernández, José E.
- 378-387 Congestion and residential moving behaviour
by Larsen, Morten Marott & Pilegaard, Ninette & Ommeren, Jos Van
- 388-403 Network effects, heterogeneous time value and network formation in the airline market
by Kawasaki, Akio