The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. J. Arnould
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:quaeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 884-892 Gold and platinum: Toward solving the price puzzle
by Kearney, Adrienne A. & Lombra, Raymond E.
- 893-916 On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe
by Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A.
- 917-930 How quickly is temporary market inefficiency removed?
by Marshall, Ben R.
- 931-943 On the dynamics of the Israeli-Arab arms race
by Abu-Qarn, Aamer S. & Abu-Bader, Suleiman
- 944-970 On the distributional effects of trade policy: Dynamics of household saving and asset prices
by San Vicente Portes, Luis
- 971-1000 A methodology for the choice of the best fitting continuous-time stochastic models of crude oil price
by Kaffel, Bilel & Abid, Fathi
- 1001-1008 Is PPP sensitive to time-varying trade weights in constructing real effective exchange rates?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 1009-1033 Rational plunging and the option value of sequential investment: The case of petroleum exploration
by Smith, James L. & Thompson, Rex
- 1034-1046 The impacts of index options on the underlying stocks: The case of the S&P 100
by Liu, Shinhua
- 1047-1064 Predicting bankruptcy in the Texas nursing facility industry
by Knox, Kris Joseph & Blankmeyer, Eric C. & Trinidad, José A. & Stutzman, J.R.
- 1065-1080 The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens
by Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen
- 1081-1094 Changes in the liquidity of closed-end country funds after the introduction of World Equity Benchmarks
by Chen, Honghui & Morse, Joel N. & Nguyen, Hoang Huy
- 1095-1112 Put your money where your mouth is: Do financial firms follow their own recommendations?
by Chan, Kin Wai & Chang, Charles & Wang, Albert
- 1113-1128 Long-run underperformance following private equity placements: The role of growth opportunities
by Chou, De-Wai & Gombola, Michael & Liu, Feng-Ying
- 1129-1145 The impact of individual and institutional investor sentiment on the market price of risk
by Verma, Rahul & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 1146-1158 Short sale and stock returns: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange
by Hu, Ou & Huang, Zhaodan & Liao, Bih-shuang
- 1159-1171 Too busy to show up? An analysis of directors' absences
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Davidson III, Wallace N. & DaDalt, Peter & Ning, Yixi
- 1172-1193 The persistence of the small firm/January effect: Is it consistent with investors' learning and arbitrage efforts?
by Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K. & Stephan, Jens A.
- 1194-1212 Factors affecting secondary share offerings in the IPO process
by Klein, Dan & Li, Mingsheng
- 1213-1218 The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right: Reply to M. Pierru
by Miller, Richard A.
- 1219-1223 "The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right": A comment
by Pierru, Axel
2009, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 139-158 Agency costs, corporate governance mechanisms and ownership structure in large UK publicly quoted companies: A panel data analysis
by McKnight, Phillip J. & Weir, Charlie
- 159-177 Premium, merger fees and the choice of investment banks: A simultaneous analysis
by Chahine, Salim & Ismail, Ahmad
- 178-196 Diversification discount, information rents, and internal capital markets
by Choe, Chongwoo & Yin, Xiangkang
- 197-213 Determinants of capital structure choice: A structural equation modeling approach
by Chang, Chingfu & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng F.
- 214-238 The fed model: The bad, the worse, and the ugly
by Estrada, Javier
- 239-252 Random monitoring in financing relationships
by Sami, Hind
- 253-264 Monitoring and governance of private banks
by Webb Cooper, Elizabeth
- 265-282 Venture capitalist monitoring: Evidence from governance structures
by Campbell II, Terry L. & Frye, Melissa B.
- 283-294 Stars, crows, and doji: The use of candlesticks in stock selection
by Horton, Marshall J.
- 295-307 Production functions and productivity of family firms: Evidence from the S&P 500
by Martikainen, Minna & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami
- 308-322 Hysteresis versus NAIRU and convergence versus divergence: The behavior of regional unemployment rates in Brazil
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & da Silva, Cleomar Gomes
- 323-342 The effect of non-rural hospital mergers and acquisitions: An examination of cost and price outcomes
by Spang, Heather Radach & Arnould, Richard J. & Bazzoli, Gloria J.
- 343-356 An analysis of the medical expense deduction under the U.S. income tax system
by Serocki, James S. & Murphy, Kevin J.
- 357-377 Visibility effects and timing in stock listing changes: Evidence from operating performance
by Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Viswanathan, K.G.
- 378-397 Do fixed income mutual fund managers have managerial skills?
by Du, Ding & Huang, Zhaodan & Blanchfield, Peter J.
- 398-416 The market versus the analyst: Biases and predictive ability
by Carter, Richard B. & Strader, Troy J.
- 417-423 A demonstration of the non-necessity of marginal conditional stochastic dominance for portfolio inefficiency
by Zhang, Duo
- 424-447 What happens to CEO compensation following turnover and succession?
by Elsaid, Eahab & Davidson III, Wallace N.
- 448-483 Do investors still benefit from international diversification with investment constraints?
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Chang, Chiu-Chi A.
- 484-500 Homeownership and mixed-asset portfolio allocations
by Waggle, Doug & Johnson, Don T.
- 501-520 Portfolio choice, behavioral preferences and equity home bias
by Magi, Alessandro
- 521-550 The impact of deviation from relative purchasing power parity equilibrium on U.S. foreign direct investment
by Grossmann, Axel & Simpson, Marc W. & Brown, Cynthia J.
- 551-561 Would a stock by any other ticker smell as sweet?
by Head, Alex & Smith, Gary & Wilson, Julia
- 562-577 An analysis of the opening mechanisms of Exchange Traded Fund markets
by Nguyen, Vanthuan & Phengpis, Chanwit
- 578-595 Volatility persistence, long memory and time-varying unconditional mean: Evidence from 10 equity indices
by McMillan, David G. & Ruiz, Isabel
- 596-616 Measuring the economic significance of mean-variance spanning
by Glabadanidis, Paskalis
- 617-632 An event time study of the price reaction to large retail trades
by Frino, Alex & Jarnecic, Elvis & Lepone, Andrew
- 633-650 Fiscal policy and stock market efficiency: Evidence for the United States
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 651-667 Has bank consolidation in Korea lessened competition?
by Park, Kang H.
- 668-685 Stock returns and economic activity in mature and emerging markets
by Tsouma, Ekaterini
- 686-692 Pricing and optimality with default spreads
by Fajardo, José
- 693-710 Competitive behavior in Middle East and North Africa banking systems
by Turk-Ariss, Rima
- 711-719 A note on inventories and commercial paper yields
by Nippani, Srinivas & Shwiff, Steven S. & Arize, Augustine C.
- 720-724 Valuing the option to purchase an asset at a proportional discount: A correction
by Navas, Javier F.
- 725-729 Value at risk: Is a theoretically consistent axiomatic formulation possible?
by Joaquin, Domingo Castelo
2009, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Risk control measures in payment systems
by Callado-Muñoz, Francisco José
- 26-41 How are pension integration and pension benefits related?
by Bender, Keith A.
- 42-53 The short-run impact of the stock market appreciation of the 1980s and 1990s on U.S. income inequality
by Zietz, Joachim & Zhao, Xiaolin
- 54-73 Long-term stock performance following extraordinary and special cash dividends
by Chou, De-Wai & Liu, Yi & Zantout, Zaher
- 74-84 Federal budget deficits and long-term interest rates in USA
by Kiani, Khurshid M.
- 85-109 The determinants of corporate bond yields
by Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
- 110-127 The day of the week effect in IPO initial returns
by Jones, Travis L. & Ligon, James A.
- 128-138 The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right
by Miller, Richard A.
2008, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 653-672 Wages, supervision and sharing
by Sessions, John G.
- 673-690 Benefit sharing: An incentive mechanism for social control of government expenditure
by Bugarin, Mauricio & Vieira, Laercio
- 691-707 Risk taking by Japanese bond investors: Testing the "reach for yields" hypothesis in the Japanese bond markets
by Nishioka, Shinichi & Baba, Naohiko
- 708-724 The effect of macroeconomic news on German closed-end funds
by Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Thiewes, Harold
- 725-732 How well do U.S. consumers predict the direction of change in interest rates?
by Baghestani, Hamid & Kherfi, Samer
- 733-755 A neural network approach for credit risk evaluation
by Angelini, Eliana & di Tollo, Giacomo & Roli, Andrea
- 756-771 Shareholder rights and the market reaction to Sarbanes-Oxley
by Choi, Seung Hee & Frye, Melissa B. & Yang, Minhua
- 772-791 The impact of preemption of the Georgia Fair Lending Act by the OCC on national and state banks and the dual banking system
by Whalen, Gary W.
- 792-816 The role of convertible bonds in alleviating contracting costs
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim
2008, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 457-481 The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences
by Isaenko, Sergei
- 482-504 Global and regional integration of the Middle East and North African (MENA) stock markets
by Yu, Jung-Suk & Hassan, M. Kabir
- 505-519 Wealth creation from high-tech divestitures
by Benou, Georgina & Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh
- 520-540 S&P Global Sector survivals: Momentum effects in sector indices underlying iShares
by Kos, Hartwig & Todorovic, Natasa
- 541-566 Are regulations the answer for emerging stock markets? Evidence from the Czech Republic and Poland
by Stringham, Edward & Boettke, Peter & Clark, J.R.
- 567-578 Modeling common volatility characteristics and dynamic risk premia in European equity markets
by Koutmos, Gregory & Knif, Johan & Philippatos, George C.
- 579-604 Gradual information diffusion and contrarian strategies
by YalçIn, Atakan
- 605-622 The dynamics of Central European equity market comovements
by Gilmore, Claire G. & Lucey, Brian M. & McManus, Ginette M.
- 623-640 Lagged order flows and returns: A longer-term perspective
by Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 641-651 Do demand curves for stocks slope down?: Evidence from aggregate data
by Xing, Xuejing
2008, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 175-176 The Paraty papers: Regulation, competition and income distribution in developing economies
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner & Cook, Paul
- 177-188 Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda
by Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina
- 189-201 What connects regulatory governance to poverty?
by Minogue, Martin
- 202-216 Regulatory governance in Brazilian infrastructure industries
by Correa, Paulo & Melo, Marcus & Mueller, Bernardo & Pereira, Carlos
- 217-236 How to make bankers richer: The Brazilian financial market with public and private banks
by Barros, Alexandre Rands
- 237-251 Reforms and infrastructure regulation in Brazil: The experience of ANTT and ANTAQ
by De Paula, Germano Mendes & Avellar, Ana Paula
- 252-262 Neo-liberalism and market concentration in Brazil: The emergence of a contradiction?
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner
- 263-273 Competition and circulation of economic elites: Theory and application to the case of Peru
by Figueroa, Adolfo
- 274-286 Structural change, competition and income distribution
by Cook, Paul & Uchida, Yuichiro
- 287-306 Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements
by Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey
- 307-319 Loans, risks, and growth: The role of government and public banking in Paraguay
by Insfrán Pelozo, José Anibal
- 320-332 Productive structure and income distribution: The Brazilian case
by Moreira, Guilherme R.C. & Almeida, Leandro & Guilhoto, Joaquim M. & Azzoni, Carlos R.
- 333-344 Fiscal decentralization, regional inequality and bail-outs: Lessons from Brazil's debt crisis
by Facchini, Giovanni & Testa, Cecilia
- 345-358 Tax burden, government expenditures and income distribution in Brazil
by Baer, Werner & Galvão Jr., Antonio Fialho
- 359-369 Income distribution trends in Brazil and China: Evaluating absolute and relative economic growth
by Coes, Donald V.
- 370-376 Constructive regulation of non-government organizations
by Abbey, Edward Mac
- 377-388 Education regulation as an instrument of income distribution: The case of Ceara
by Holanda, Marcos Costa & Nogueira, Cláudio André Gondim & Petterini, Francis Carlo
- 389-411 Is the world flat?: Differential regulation of domestic and foreign-owned firms
by Asiedu, Elizabeth & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi
- 412-432 Institutions and economic development in Brazil
by Cavalcanti, Tiago V. & Magalhães, André M. & Tavares, José A.
- 433-446 Innovation systems and the competitive process in developing economies
by Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie
- 447-456 Regulation, competition and income distribution: An outsider's perspective
by Reis, Jaime
2008, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-21 The informal financial sector in the U.S.: The role of remittances
by Stanley, Denise & Bhattacharya, Radha
- 22-47 Ownership and control in Colombian corporations
by Gutierrez, Luis H. & Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo
- 48-60 The effect of auctions on daily treasury-bill volatility
by Hughes, Michael P. & Smith, Stanley D. & Winters, Drew B.
- 61-77 The 52-week high and momentum investing in international stock indexes
by Du, Ding
- 78-93 Relaxing standard hedging assumptions in the presence of downside risk
by Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Nelson, Carl
- 94-122 Loyalty, peer group effects, and 401(k)
by Pinheiro, Marcelo
- 123-152 Project risk choices under privately guaranteed debt financing
by Angoua, Paul & Lai, Van Son & Soumare, Issouf
- 153-174 Do the pure martingale and joint normality hypotheses hold for futures contracts: Implications for the optimal hedge ratios
by Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lee, Cheng-few & Shrestha, Keshab
2007, Volume 47, Issue 5
- 585-587 Guest Editorial
by Alexander, Gordon J.
- 588-601 Re-measuring agency costs: The effectiveness of blockholders
by Chen, Xiaoying (Cindy) & Yur-Austin, Jasmine
- 602-615 Does Mad Money make the market go mad
by Neumann, John J. & Kenny, Peppi M.
- 616-636 Post-euro EU and US interest rates and foreign exchange rates: Are they in harmony or in disarray
by Parhizgari, A.M. & Pavlova, I.
- 637-650 Order imbalance and stock returns: Evidence from China
by Shenoy, Catherine & Zhang, Ying Jenny
- 651-666 Corporate governance, Sarbanes-Oxley, and small-cap firm performance
by Switzer, Lorne N.
- 667-687 Largest shareholder and dividend policy around the world
by Truong, Thanh & Heaney, Richard
2007, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 481-506 Banking regulation, institutional framework and capital structure: International evidence from industry data
by Utrero-Gonzalez, Natalia
- 507-520 Imperfect capital markets, income distribution and the choice of external finance: A financial equilibrium approach
by Bougheas, Spiros
- 521-534 Cause and effect of mini-tender offers
by Gleason, Kim & Johnston, Jarrod & Madura, Jeff
- 535-549 Permanent and transitory components of earnings, dividends, and stock prices
by Pan, Ming-Shiun
- 550-575 Mean and volatility linkages for closed-end country funds
by Tsai, Pei-Jung & Swanson, Peggy E. & Sarkar, Salil K.
- 576-583 Necessity of negative serial correlation for mean-reversion of stock prices
by Choe, Kwang-Il & Nam, Kiseok & Vahid, Farshid
2007, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 383-396 The contribution of foreign capital to U.S. productivity growth
by Goss, Ernie & Wingender Jr., John R. & Torau, Megan
- 397-410 The analysis of self-employment levels over the life-cycle
by Kim, GiSeung
- 411-421 Impact of the QQQ on liquidity and risk of the underlying stocks
by Richie, Nivine & Madura, Jeff
- 422-434 Risk and reward: Currency substitution and acceptance of the Mexican peso by firms in the United States southern frontier
by Yoskowitz, David W. & Pisani, Michael J.
- 435-448 The adoption of web banking at credit unions
by Dow Jr., James P.
- 449-469 Safety-first and extreme value bilateral U.S.-Mexican portfolio optimization around the peso crisis and NAFTA in 1994
by Haque, Mahfuzul & Varela, Oscar & Hassan, M. Kabir
- 470-480 Multivariate GARCH modeling of sector volatility transmission
by Hassan, Syed Aun & Malik, Farooq
2007, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 198-214 Do investor perceptions of corporate governance initiatives affect firm value: The case of TIAA-CREF
by Alexander, John C. & Barnhart, Scott W. & Rosenstein, Stuart
- 215-241 Decomposition of total factor productivity growth in U.S. states
by Sharma, Subhash C. & Sylwester, Kevin & Margono, Heru
- 242-260 Do local Governments maximize access rates to public services across areas?: A test based on marginal benefit incidence analysis
by Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Wodon, Quentin
- 261-278 Location monopolies and prison phone rates
by Zimmerman, Paul R. & Flaherty, Susan M.V.
- 279-292 Effects of monetary policy on the twin deficits
by Chen, David Y.
- 293-311 Takeover auctions with actively participating targets
by Khoroshilov, Yuri & Dodonova, Anna
- 312-330 Information transmission and spillover in currency markets: A generalized variance decomposition analysis
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Mansur, Iqbal
- 331-351 Going public to pursue acquisitions
by Wiggenhorn, Joan & Gleason, Kimberly C. & Madura, Jeff
- 352-365 The permanent-transitory decomposition of the stock markets of the G7 countries: A multivariate approach
by Shirvani, Hassan & Wilbratte, Barry
- 366-381 A semiparametric estimation of the optimal hedge ratio
by Ai, Chunrong & Chatrath, Arjun & Song, Frank
2007, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-25 Does capital mobility finance or cause a current account imbalance?
by Yan, Ho-don
- 26-39 The short term predictive ability of earnings-price ratios: The recent evidence (1994-2003)
by Giannetti, A.
- 40-54 The impact of ethical ratings on Canadian security performance: Portfolio management and corporate governance implications
by Fischer, Klaus & Khoury, Nabil
- 55-68 Financial intermediation and the rule of law in the transitional economies of Central and Eastern Europe
by McNulty, James E. & Harper, Joel T. & Pennathur, Anita K.
- 69-93 Debt-equity choice as a signal of earnings profile over time
by Miglo, Anton
- 94-112 Pecuniary and non-pecuniary aspects of self-employment survival
by Georgellis, Yannis & Sessions, John & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos
- 113-134 Bond prices in a debt priority structure with absolute priority rule deviation
by Pyo, Unyong & Thompson, Howard E.
- 135-158 Intraday exchange rate volatility: ARCH, news and seasonality effects
by Gau, Yin-Feng & Hua, Mingshu
- 159-174 Empirical properties of currency risk in country index portfolios
by Alaganar, V.T. & Bhar, Ramaprasad
- 175-191 Best laid plans: Gender and the MBA completion rates of GMAT registrants
by Montgomery, Mark & Anderson, Katharine
- 192-193 Erratum to "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks": [The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 43 (2003) 291-320]
by Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir
2007, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 653-656 Economic policy and performance in the Middle East and North Africa: Essays in honor of Heba Handoussa
by Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Kheir-El-Din, Hanaa
- 660-684 Explaining trade policy in the Middle East and North Africa
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Squire, Lyn
- 685-706 Income convergence within the MENA countries: A panel unit root approach
by Guetat, Imene & Serranito, Francisco
- 707-725 On bank privatization: The case of Egypt
by Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Nasr, Sahar
- 726-740 Addressing the growth failure of the oil economies: The role of financial development
by Nili, Masoud & Rastad, Mahdi
- 741-761 The political economy of growth in Morocco
by Cherkaoui, Mouna & Ben Ali, Driss
- 762-777 Liberalization and concentration: Case of Turkey
by Ozmucur, Suleyman
- 778-800 Diversity in the regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions
by El-Hawary, Dahlia & Grais, Wafik & Iqbal, Zamir
- 801-812 An analysis of the capital asset pricing model in the Egyptian stock market
by Omran, M.F.
- 813-831 Explaining the democracy deficit in the Arab world
by Badawi, Ibrahim El & Makdisi, Samir
- 832-851 Boom, bust, and the poor: Poverty dynamics in the Middle East and North Africa, 1970-1999
by Page, John
2006, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 477-494 Security markets and the information content of monetary policy turning points
by Jensen, Gerald R. & Mercer, Jeffrey M.
- 495-512 Impact study on the interest rate futures market
by Choi, Hyunyoung & Finnerty, Joseph
- 513-529 Estimating the demand for money in Canada: Does including an own rate of return matter?
by Georgopoulos, George J.
- 530-551 Cournot duopoly and insider trading with two insiders
by Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 552-564 Is intrajurisdictional resource allocation equitable?: An analysis of campus-level spending data for Texas elementary schools
by Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan
- 565-585 A reexamination of the market efficiency hypothesis: Evidence from an electronic intra-day, inter-dealer FX market
by Lo, Melody & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 586-597 Market response to FDA announcements
by Sarkar, Salil K. & de Jong, Pieter J.
- 598-619 Stock returns following large 1-month declines and jumps: Evidence of overoptimism in the German market
by Ising, Jan & Schiereck, Dirk & Simpson, Marc W. & Thomas, Thomas W.
- 620-637 The long-run performance of initial public offerings: Stochastic dominance criteria
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Ho, Keng-Yu
- 638-651 Long-term industry performance following IPOs
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Johnston, Jarrod & Madura, Jeff
2006, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 315-316 Real and financial aspects of financial integration
by Flavin, Thomas & Lucey, Brian & Voronkova, Svitlana
- 317-337 FDI and trade--Two-way linkages?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 338-352 A further look at linkages between NAFTA equity markets
by Ciner, Cetin
- 353-368 Regional versus global integration of euro-zone retail banking markets: Understanding the recent evidence from price-based integration measures
by Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald
- 369-396 Does domestic cooperation lead to business-cycle convergence and financial linkages?
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 397-412 Testing for financial spillovers in calm and turbulent periods
by Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Bohl, Martin T. & Serwa, Dobromil
- 413-436 Cross-listing in the U.S. and domestic investor protection
by O'Connor, Thomas G.
- 437-446 Market states and international momentum strategies
by Huang, Dayong
- 447-465 The choice between greenfield investment and cross-border acquisition: A real option approach
by Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Lukas, Elmar
- 466-475 Overinvestment in partially relationship-specific assets and R&D
by Deltas, George
2006, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 169-189 Testing the stabilization hypothesis in the UK short-term interest rates: Evidence from a GARCH-X model
by Staikouras, Sotiris K.
- 190-210 Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: Evidence from panel VAR
by Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea
- 211-226 Credit in the euro area: An empirical investigation using aggregate data
by Calza, Alessandro & Manrique, Marta & Sousa, Joao
- 227-240 The determinants of momentum in the United Kingdom
by McKnight, Phillip J. & Hou, Tony C.T.
- 241-253 The stochastic volatility in mean model and automation: Evidence from TSE
by Assaf, Ata
- 254-267 The role of an illiquidity risk factor in asset pricing: Empirical evidence from the Spanish stock market
by Marcelo, Jose Luis Miralles & Quiros, Maria del Mar Miralles
- 268-283 Structural estimation of caloric intake, exercise, smoking, and obesity
by Rashad, Inas
- 284-299 Can baby-boomers' retirement increase stock prices?
by Kedar-Levy, Haim
- 300-314 Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry
by Gleason, Katherine I. & Klock, Mark
2006, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-15 Collateral, loan guarantees, and the lenders' incentives to resolve financial distress
by Chen, Yehning
- 16-35 Loan guarantee portfolios and joint loan guarantees with stochastic interest rates
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chung, San-Lin & Yu, Min-Teh
- 36-52 Dynamic gap transformations: Are banks asset - transformers or brokers? or both?
by Bharati, Rakesh & Nanisetty, Prasad & So, Jacky
- 53-81 Bank asset structure, real-estate lending, and risk-taking
by Blasko, Matej & Sinkey, Joseph Jr.
- 82-109 Do foreign bank operations provide a stabilizing influence in Korea?
by Jeon, Yongil & Miller, Stephen M. & Natke, Paul A.
- 110-132 When continuous trading becomes continuous: The impact of institutional trading on the continuous trading system of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
by Henke, Harald
- 133-148 Does the expansionary government spending crowd out the private consumption?: Cointegration analysis in panel data
by Nieh, Chien-Chung & Ho, Tsung-wu