Journal of Public Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. Boadway
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): James Poterba
Robin W. Boadway
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:pubeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 95, Issue 11
- 1455-1465 Money for nothing? Universal child care and maternal employment
by Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne
- 1466-1484 The insurance value of state tax-and-transfer programs
by Hoynes, Hilary W. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 1485-1500 Optimal tax and transfer programs for couples with extensive labor supply responses
by Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Verdelin, Nicolaj
- 1501-1515 Entry regulation and business start-ups: Evidence from Mexico
by Kaplan, David S. & Piedra, Eduardo & Seira, Enrique
- 1516-1522 How do local governments decide on public policy in fiscal federalism? Tax vs. expenditure optimization
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 1523-1537 Optimal income taxation with endogenous participation and search unemployment
by Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van Der Linden, Bruno
- 1538-1549 School tracking and access to higher education among disadvantaged groups
by Malamud, Ofer & Pop-Eleches, Cristian
- 1550-1560 M-form hierarchy with poorly-diversified divisions: A case of Khrushchev's reform in Soviet Russia
by Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 1561-1578 The budgetary and welfare effects of tax-deferred retirement saving accounts
by Nishiyama, Shinichi
- 1579-1588 Multinationals, tax competition and outside options
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
- 1589-1606 Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation
by Posch, Olaf
- 1607-1620 “A dynamic analysis of human welfare in a warming planet”
by Llavador, Humberto & Roemer, John E. & Silvestre, Joaquim
- 1621-1634 Hindsight-biased evaluation of political decision makers
by Schuett, Florian & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 1635-1651 Minimum wage and tax evasion: Theory and evidence
by Tonin, Mirco
- 1652-1660 A political agency model of coattail voting
by Zudenkova, Galina
2011, Volume 95, Issue 9
- 1021-1035 Optimal self-employment income tax enforcement
by Bigio, Saki & Zilberman, Eduardo
- 1036-1047 Tax policy and the missing middle: Optimal tax remittance with firm-level administrative costs
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John Douglas
- 1048-1066 Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe
by Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 1067-1081 Relocation of headquarters and international taxation
by Voget, Johannes
- 1082-1095 Social norms and energy conservation
by Allcott, Hunt
- 1096-1110 Caught in the trap? Welfare's disincentive and the labor supply of single men
by Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina
- 1111-1118 Playing with the good guys. A public good game with endogenous group formation
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine
- 1119-1130 Privatization and labor policies
by Chong, Alberto & Guillen, Jorge & López-de-Silanes, Florencio
- 1131-1143 Conspicuous generosity
by Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus
- 1144-1155 A field study on cooperativeness and impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons
by Fehr, Ernst & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 1156-1167 Pupil mobility and school disruption
by Gibbons, Stephen & Telhaj, Shqiponja
- 1168-1177 The impact of research grant funding on scientific productivity
by Jacob, Brian A. & Lefgren, Lars
- 1178-1189 Partisan bias in economic news: Evidence on the agenda-setting behavior of U.S. newspapers
by Larcinese, Valentino & Puglisi, Riccardo & Snyder, James M.
- 1190-1201 Giving to government: Voluntary taxation in the lab
by Li, Sherry Xin & Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J. & Brown, Tara Larson
- 1202-1212 Fuel tax incidence and supply conditions
by Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich
- 1213-1222 Public goods and voting on formal sanction schemes
by Putterman, Louis & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Kamei, Kenju
- 1223-1235 The impact of stricter criteria for disability insurance on labor force participation
by Staubli, Stefan
2011, Volume 95, Issue 7
- 467-475 Political economy of Ramsey taxation
by Acemoglu, Daron & Golosov, Mikhail & Tsyvinski, Aleh
- 476-487 Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement
by Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James
- 488-499 Measuring unfair (in)equality
by Almås, Ingvild & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Lind, Jo Thori & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil
- 500-512 Cooperation over finite horizons: A theory and experiments
by Ambrus, Attila & Pathak, Parag A.
- 513-520 The power of asking: How communication affects selfishness, empathy, and altruism
by Andreoni, James & Rao, Justin M.
- 521-530 Why are corrupt countries less successful in consolidating their budgets?
by Arin, K. Peren & Chmelarova, Viera & Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 531-542 Double-edged transparency in teams
by Bag, Parimal Kanti & Pepito, Nona
- 543-552 Arm's length delegation of public services
by Bennedsen, Morten & Schultz, Christian
- 553-569 Incomplete contracts and excludable public goods
by Bierbrauer, Felix J.
- 570-586 Are tenured judges insulated from political pressure?
by Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Leaver, Clare
- 587-611 Votes or money? Theory and evidence from the US Congress
by Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco
- 612-623 On the public economics of annuities with differential mortality
by Bommier, Antoine & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- 624-638 Reference pricing, competition, and pharmaceutical expenditures: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmas, Tor Helge & Straume, Odd Rune
- 639-645 Interior matching equilibria in a public good economy: An aggregative game approach
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Cornes, Richard & Rübbelke, Dirk
- 646-656 Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions
by Campante, Filipe R.
- 657-663 Is poor fitness contagious?
by Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E.
- 664-690 Women in politics
by Clots-Figueras, Irma
- 691-707 Corporate taxes and the location of intangible assets within multinational firms
by Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine
- 708-722 The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure
by Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus
- 723-733 Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 734-743 What drives U.S. immigration policy? Evidence from congressional roll call votes
by Facchini, Giovanni & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich
- 744-757 The impact of state tax subsidies for private long-term care insurance on coverage and Medicaid expenditures
by Goda, Gopi Shah
- 758-766 How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?
by Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank
- 767-778 Health insurance and the consumer bankruptcy decision: Evidence from expansions of Medicaid
by Gross, Tal & Notowidigdo, Matthew J.
- 779-797 Government programs can improve local labor markets: Evidence from State Enterprise Zones, Federal Empowerment Zones and Federal Enterprise Community
by Ham, John C. & Swenson, Charles & İmrohoroğlu, Ayşe & Song, Heonjae
- 798-812 Teacher training, teacher quality and student achievement
by Harris, Douglas N. & Sass, Tim R.
- 813-827 Can targeted transfers improve birth outcomes?
by Hoynes, Hilary & Page, Marianne & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 828-836 Church-state separation and redistribution
by Huber, John D. & Stanig, Piero
- 837-849 Elections and political risk: New evidence from the 2008 Taiwanese Presidential Election
by Imai, Masami & Shelton, Cameron A.
- 850-863 The effect of charter schools on achievement and behavior of public school students
by Imberman, Scott A.
- 864-876 Incentives to innovate and social harm: Laissez-faire, authorization or penalties?
by Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele
- 877-885 Pay for politicians and candidate selection: An empirical analysis
by Kotakorpi, Kaisa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 886-899 Social security reform with self-control preferences
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Thanopoulos, Athanasios C.
- 900-912 Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems
by Loeper, Antoine
- 913-925 The role of information for retirement behavior: Evidence based on the stepwise introduction of the Social Security Statement
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 926-941 Brother, can you spare a dime? Peer pressure in charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan
- 942-955 Bank secrecy, illicit money and offshore financial centers
by Picard, Pierre M. & Pieretti, Patrice
- 956-966 The power of information in public services: Evidence from education in Uganda
by Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob
- 967-972 Optimal antitrust enforcement: Competitor suits, entry, and post-entry competition
by Schwartz, Warren F. & Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 973-982 Trends in men's earnings volatility: What does the Panel Study of Income Dynamics show?
by Shin, Donggyun & Solon, Gary
- 983-992 Winning or losing from dynamic bottleneck congestion pricing?
by van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 993-1005 Can privatization of U.S. highways improve motorists' welfare?
by Winston, Clifford & Yan, Jia
- 1006-1017 Punish in public
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
2011, Volume 95, Issue 5
- 334-343 Is crowding out due entirely to fundraising? Evidence from a panel of charities
by Andreoni, James & Payne, A. Abigail
- 344-350 Small matches and charitable giving: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Karlan, Dean & List, John A. & Shafir, Eldar
- 351-362 Matched fundraising: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran
- 363-371 The ABCs of charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 372-394 Do fairness and race matter in generosity? Evidence from a nationally representative charity experiment
by Fong, Christina M. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 395-402 Jumping and sniping at the silents: Does it matter for charities?
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 403-415 The demand for products linked to public goods: Evidence from an online field experiment
by McManus, Brian & Bennet, Richard
- 416-427 Seeds to succeed?
by Bracha, Anat & Menietti, Michael & Vesterlund, Lise
- 428-435 The giving type: Identifying donors
by de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Croson, Rachel T.A. & Eckel, Catherine
- 436-444 Truth in giving: Experimental evidence on the welfare effects of informed giving to the poor
by M. Fong, Christina & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix
- 445-454 No excuses for good behavior: Volunteering and the social environment
by Linardi, Sera & McConnell, Margaret A.
- 455-465 Warm glow, information, and inefficient charitable giving
by Null, C.
2011, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 193-204 Measuring long-term inequality of opportunity
by Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne & Peragine, Vito
- 205-215 Measuring welfare: Latent variable models for happiness and capabilities in the presence of unobservable heterogeneity
by Anand, Paul & Krishnakumar, Jaya & Tran, Ngoc Bich
- 216-224 Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach
by Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim
- 225-238 Partial multidimensional inequality orderings
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D.
- 239-246 A dominance approach to the appraisal of the distribution of well-being across countries
by Muller, Christophe & Trannoy, Alain
- 247-252 Welfare rankings from multivariate data, a nonparametric approach
by Anderson, Gordon & Crawford, Ian & Leicester, Andrew
- 253-264 Moral judgments in social dilemmas: How bad is free riding?
by Cubitt, Robin P. & Drouvelis, Michalis & Gächter, Simon & Kabalin, Ruslan
- 265-278 Enhancing capabilities through credit access: Creditworthiness as a signal of trustworthiness under asymmetric information
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi
- 279-285 Relative versus absolute income, joy of winning, and gender: Brain imaging evidence
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Fliessbach, Klaus & Sunde, Uwe & Weber, Bernd
- 286-299 Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: The penalty of gender inequality?
by Bhalotra, Sonia & Rawlings, Samantha B.
- 300-310 Perception and retrospection: The dynamic consistency of responses to survey questions on wellbeing
by Pudney, Stephen
- 311-331 Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen
2011, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-15 Representation versus assimilation: How do preferences in college admissions affect social interactions?
by Arcidiacono, Peter & Khan, Shakeeb & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 16-27 Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald
- 28-40 Source versus residence based taxation with international mergers and acquisitions
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 41-53 Risky behavior among youth: Incapacitation effects of school on adolescent motherhood and crime in Chile
by Berthelon, Matias E. & Kruger, Diana I.
- 54-62 Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach
by Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E.
- 63-78 The price of pork: The seniority trap in the U.S. House
by DeBacker, Jason
- 79-87 Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions
by Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele
- 88-93 Political culture and discrimination in contests
by Epstein, Gil S. & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 94-105 Thanks for nothing? Not-for-profits and motivated agents
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mueller, Hannes
- 106-121 One for the road: Public transportation, alcohol consumption, and intoxicated driving
by Jackson, C. Kirabo & Owens, Emily Greene
- 122-133 Heterogeneous firms, ‘profit shifting’ FDI and international tax competition
by Krautheim, Sebastian & Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim
- 134-142 Immigration policy with partisan parties
by Llavador, Humberto & Solano-García, Angel
- 143-148 Strategic behavior in repeated voluntary contribution experiments
by Mengel, Friederike & Peeters, Ronald
- 149-163 Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices
by Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 164-176 Are we taxing ourselves?
by Sausgruber, Rupert & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 177-188 The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: Evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
by Shan, Hui
2010, Volume 94, Issue 11-12
- 813-823 New evidence on taxes and portfolio choice
by Alan, Sule & Atalay, Kadir & Crossley, Thomas F. & Jeon, Sung-Hee
- 824-837 Did Vietnam veterans get sicker in the 1990s? The complicated effects of military service on self-reported health
by Angrist, Joshua D. & Chen, Stacey H. & Frandsen, Brigham R.
- 838-847 Does informative media commentary reduce politicians' incentives to pander?
by Ashworth, Scott & Shotts, Kenneth W.
- 848-861 Threshold uncertainty in the private-information subscription game
by Barbieri, Stefano & Malueg, David A.
- 862-869 Corruption and culture: An experimental analysis
by Barr, Abigail & Serra, Danila
- 870-877 Mandatory sick pay provision: A labor market experiment
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Vadovic, Radovan
- 878-889 Hourly wage rate and taxable labor income responsiveness to changes in marginal tax rates
by Blomquist, Sören & Selin, Håkan
- 890-897 Provision of a pure local public good in a spatial model with many jurisdictions
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 898-910 Is the median voter decisive? Evidence from referenda voting patterns
by Brunner, Eric J. & Ross, Stephen L.
- 911-920 Why volunteer? Evidence on the role of altruism, image, and incentives
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Myers, Caitlin Knowles
- 921-935 Endogenous participation in charity auctions
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 936-952 Investment incentives and corporate tax asymmetries
by Edgerton, Jesse
- 953-966 Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 967-974 The effects of soft drink taxes on child and adolescent consumption and weight outcomes
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Frisvold, David E. & Tefft, Nathan
- 975-986 Do the GSEs expand the supply of mortgage credit? New evidence of crowd out in the secondary mortgage market
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 987-994 Near-efficient equilibria in contribution-based competitive grouping
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & Seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin
- 995-1007 The effect of self-employed health insurance subsidies on self-employment
by Heim, Bradley T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
- 1008-1019 The public management of risk: Separating ex ante and ex post monitors
by Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome
- 1020-1027 Flip-flopping from primaries to general elections
by Hummel, Patrick
- 1028-1040 Optimal tax rules and public sector efficiency with an externality in an overlapping generations model
by Nakabayashi, Masanari
- 1041-1050 Genetic adverse selection: Evidence from long-term care insurance and Huntington disease
by Oster, Emily & Shoulson, Ira & Quaid, Kimberly & Dorsey, E. Ray
- 1051-1061 Stuck in the middle: Impacts of grade configuration in public schools
by Rockoff, Jonah E. & Lockwood, Benjamin B.
- 1062-1066 Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment
by Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 1067-1072 Public goods provision, redistributive taxation, and wealth accumulation
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 1073-1085 The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans
by Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P.
- 1086-1092 Disentangling the sources of pro-socially motivated effort: A field experiment
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 1093-1107 Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth
by Wendner, Ronald
- 1108-1122 A natural experiment on sick pay cuts, sickness absence, and labor costs
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin
2010, Volume 94, Issue 9-10
- 549-562 The distributional impact of public services when needs differ
by Aaberge, Rolf & Bhuller, Manudeep & Langørgen, Audun & Mogstad, Magne
- 563-577 Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization
by Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael
- 578-590 Going NUTS: The effect of EU Structural Funds on regional performance
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian
- 591-603 Providing global public goods under uncertainty
by Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann
- 604-611 Entry into winner-take-all and proportional-prize contests: An experimental study
by Cason, Timothy N. & Masters, William A. & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 612-627 Work values, endogenous sentiments redistribution
by Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence
- 628-637 Political intergenerational risk sharing
by D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 638-653 Optimal production of transplant care services
by Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean
- 654-660 Managerial talent, motivation, and self-selection into public management
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert
- 661-673 You can take it with you: Proposition 13 tax benefits, residential mobility, and willingness to pay for housing amenities
by Ferreira, Fernando
- 674-687 Partisanship and the effectiveness of oversight
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 688-699 Moonlighting politicians
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 700-729 Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling
by Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 730-748 Interest group politics in a federation
by Guriev, Sergei & Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 749-760 Trading for the future: Signaling in permit markets
by Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
- 761-767 Inefficient policies and incumbency advantage
by Hodler, Roland & Loertscher, Simon & Rohner, Dominic
- 768-776 Endogenizing leadership in tax competition
by Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire
- 777-789 Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration
by McInerney, Melissa
- 790-799 Community-based development and poverty alleviation: An evaluation of China's poor village investment program
by Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui
- 800-811 Multi-dimensional skills, specialization, and oligopolistic competition in higher education
by Sarpça, Sinan
2010, Volume 94, Issue 7-8
- 435-452 The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students
by Azmat, Ghazala & Iriberri, Nagore
- 453-466 Optimal democratic mechanisms for taxation and public good provision
by Bierbrauer, Felix & Sahm, Marco
- 467-478 Health insurance and the labor supply decisions of older workers: Evidence from a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs expansion
by Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N.
- 479-492 Heterogeneous treatment and self-selection in a wage subsidy experiment
by Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy
- 493-507 Is power more evenly balanced in poor households?
by Couprie, Hélène & Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain
- 508-514 What explains Manhattan's declining share of residential construction?
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 515-522 Sequential vs. simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence
by Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin
- 523-529 Did Japan's shopping coupon program increase spending?
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Hori, Masahiro
- 530-539 Choice proliferation, simplicity seeking, and asset allocation
by Iyengar, Sheena S. & Kamenica, Emir
- 540-548 Migrant smuggling
by Tamura, Yuji
2010, Volume 94, Issue 5-6
- 337-343 The interaction between potential criminals' and victims' demands for guns
by Bac, Mehmet
- 344-353 Can gender quotas break down negative stereotypes? Evidence from changes in electoral rules
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo & Lombardo, Rosetta
- 354-362 Education, unemployment and migration
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Krieger, Tim & Meier, Volker
- 363-379 Central bankers in government appointed committees
by Eslava, Marcela
- 380-396 An empirical analysis of 'acting white'
by Fryer Jr., Roland G. & Torelli, Paul
- 397-409 Program duplication in higher education is not necessarily bad
by Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank
- 410-420 Early decision and financial aid competition among need-blind colleges and universities
by Kim, Matthew
- 421-433 Aggressive oil extraction and precautionary saving: Coping with volatility
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
2010, Volume 94, Issue 3-4
- 197-221 Family networks and school enrolment: Evidence from a randomized social experiment
by Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran
- 222-234 The geography of giving: The effect of corporate headquarters on local charities
by Card, David & Hallock, Kevin F. & Moretti, Enrico
- 235-246 Do fiscal transfers alleviate business tax competition? Evidence from Germany
by Egger, Peter & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Smart, Michael
- 247-257 Regulating misinformation
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 258-268 Public versus private ownership: Quantity contracts and the allocation of investment tasks
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 269-278 Social identity and preferences over redistribution
by Klor, Esteban F. & Shayo, Moses
- 279-297 Mixed feelings: Theories of and evidence on giving
by Konow, James
- 298-307 Job search and unemployment insurance: New evidence from time use data
by Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas
- 308-317 Social preferences and voting: An exploration using a novel preference revealing mechanism
by Messer, Kent D. & Poe, Gregory L. & Rondeau, Daniel & Schulze, William D. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 318-335 Incentives and targets in hospital care: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Propper, Carol & Sutton, Matt & Whitnall, Carolyn & Windmeijer, Frank
2010, Volume 94, Issue 1-2
- 1-7 Rent seeking and rent dissipation: A neutrality result
by Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias
- 8-15 The looks of a winner: Beauty and electoral success
by Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu
- 16-29 Affirmative action in education: Evidence from engineering college admissions in India
by Bertrand, Marianne & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil
- 30-43 Non-cognitive child outcomes and universal high quality child care
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne
- 44-49 Home equity commitment and long-term care insurance demand
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 50-58 The taxation of life annuities under adverse selection
by Direr, A.
- 59-77 When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools
by Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien
- 78-86 Unobserved punishment supports cooperation
by Fudenberg, Drew & Pathak, Parag A.
- 87-101 Should continued family firms face lower taxes than other estates?
by Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger