International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 146, Issue 1
- 281-292 A grey-based DEMATEL model for evaluating business process management critical success factors
by Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph
- 293-299 On the exact bounds of SPT for scheduling on parallel machines with availability constraints
by Tan, Zhiyi & Chen, Yong & Zhang, An
- 300-312 Critical factors in e-business adoption: Evidence from Australian transport and logistics companies
by Nguyen, Hong-Oanh
- 313-324 Optimal algorithm for the demand routing problem in multicommodity flow distribution networks with diversification constraints and concave costs
by Cortés, Pablo & Muñuzuri, Jesús & Guadix, José & Onieva, Luis
- 325-336 Competition and evolution in multi-product supply chains: An agent-based retailer model
by He, Zhou & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 337-345 Delayed production and raw materials inventory under uncertainty
by Nilsen, Jeffrey
- 346-358 The effects of supply chain integration on customer satisfaction and financial performance: An organizational learning perspective
by Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark A. & Salisbury, W. David & Enns, Harvey
- 359-370 Hybrid heuristic for the inventory location-routing problem with deterministic demand
by Guerrero, W.J. & Prodhon, C. & Velasco, N. & Amaya, C.A.
- 371-380 Channel leadership, performance and coordination in closed loop supply chains
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei
2013, Volume 145, Issue 2
- 451-462 An improvement of the knapsack function based algorithm of Gilmore and Gomory for the unconstrained two-dimensional guillotine cutting problem
by Russo, Mauro & Sforza, Antonio & Sterle, Claudio
- 463-477 A branch & bound algorithm for cutting and packing irregularly shaped pieces
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Martinez, A. & Tamarit, J.M.
- 478-487 The Dotted-Board Model: A new MIP model for nesting irregular shapes
by Toledo, Franklina M.B. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Ribeiro, Cristina & Oliveira, José F. & Gomes, A. Miguel
- 488-499 Understanding the structure of bin packing problems through principal component analysis
by López-Camacho, Eunice & Terashima-Marín, Hugo & Ochoa, Gabriela & Conant-Pablos, Santiago Enrique
- 500-510 A biased random key genetic algorithm for 2D and 3D bin packing problems
by Gonçalves, José Fernando & Resende, Mauricio G.C.
- 511-530 Two-dimensional strip packing problem with load balancing, load bearing and multi-drop constraints
by de Queiroz, Thiago A. & Miyazawa, Flávio K.
- 531-540 A multi-round partial beam search approach for the single container loading problem with shipment priority
by Wang, Ning & Lim, Andrew & Zhu, Wenbin
- 541-546 Board cutting from logs: Optimal and heuristic approaches for the problem of packing rectangles in a circle
by Hinostroza, Ignacio & Pradenas, Lorena & Parada, Víctor
- 547-560 A genetic algorithm for two-dimensional bin packing with due dates
by Bennell, Julia A. & Soon Lee, Lai & Potts, Chris N.
- 561-572 Optimization of automated float glass lines
by Na, Byungsoo & Ahmed, Shabbir & Nemhauser, George & Sokol, Joel
- 573-583 Maximizing profit for vehicle routing under time and weight constraints
by Yu, Junfang & Dong, Yuanyuan
- 584-598 A simulation-based approach to price optimisation of the mixed bundling problem with capacity constraints
by Mayer, Stefan & Klein, Robert & Seiermann, Stephanie
- 599-612 Bi-criteria group scheduling in hybrid flowshops
by Bozorgirad, Mir Abbas & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 613-629 Before and after disaster strikes: A relief supply chain decision support framework
by Kumar, Sameer & Havey, Thomas
- 630-644 Managing third-party logistics under uncertainty: A decision scheme and managerial implications
by Leung, Lawrence C. & Wong, Wai Hung & Hui, Yer Van & Wan, Yulai
- 645-646 A note on scheduling a maintenance activity and due-window assignment based on common flow allowance
by Chen, Ke & Ji, Min & Ge, Jiaojiao
- 647-657 Remanufacturing with RFID item-level information: Optimization, waste reduction and quality improvement
by Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 658-671 A new age-based replenishment policy for supply chain inventory optimization of highly perishable products
by Duan, Qinglin & Liao, T. Warren
- 672-682 Pricing, replenishment, and timing of selling in a market with heterogeneous customers
by Anily, Shoshana & Hassin, Refael
- 683-695 Environmental performance—Impacts of vendor–buyer coordination
by Chan, Chi Kin & Lee, Y.C.E. & Campbell, J.F.
- 696-701 Role of demand-side strategy in quality competition
by Ye, Guangliang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 702-712 The impact of cross-border patient movement on the delivery of healthcare services
by Andritsos, Dimitrios A. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 713-723 Lagrangian relaxation heuristics for the uncapacitated single-source multi-product facility location problem
by Mohammad Nezhad, Ali & Manzour, Hasan & Salhi, Said
- 724-732 The equilibrium quantity and production strategy in a fuzzy random decision environment: Game approach and case study in glass substrates industries
by Dang, Jr-Fong & Hong, I-Hsuan
- 733-742 The impact of new product & operations technological practices on organization structure
by Fang, Edward Aihua & Wu, Qizhi & Miao, Chaowei & Xia, Jiansheng & Chen, Dezhi
- 743-752 Coordinating price and service level decisions for a supply chain with deteriorating item under vendor managed inventory
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Xu, Tiantian
- 753-760 A fast multicriteria decision-making tool for industrial scheduling problems
by Duvivier, D. & Meskens, N. & Ahues, M.
- 761-772 A robustness information and visualization model for time and space assembly line balancing under uncertain demand
by Chica, Manuel & Cordón, Óscar & Damas, Sergio & Bautista, Joaquín
- 773-789 Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management
by Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael
- 790-798 Newsvendor problem with random shortage cost under a risk criterion
by Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 799-806 Reducing worker(s) by converting assembly line into a pure cell system
by Yu, Yang & Tang, Jiafu & Sun, Wei & Yin, Yong & Kaku, Ikou
- 807-816 Production chains and aggregate output volatility
by Bivin, David
2013, Volume 145, Issue 1
- 4-17 Chemical-reaction optimization for solving fuzzy job-shop scheduling problem with flexible maintenance activities
by Li, Jun-qing & Pan, Quan-ke
- 18-28 Optimising safety stock placement and lead time in an assembly supply chain using bi-objective MAX–MIN ant system
by Moncayo-Martínez, Luis A. & Zhang, David Z.
- 29-37 A matheuristic for aggregate production–distribution planning with mould sharing
by Raa, Birger & Dullaert, Wout & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 38-52 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem with practical considerations for manufacturing costs: Investigations motivated by vehicle production
by Zhang, Rui & Chang, Pei-Chann & Wu, Cheng
- 53-66 Dynamic lot sizing for a warm/cold process: Heuristics and insights
by Toy, Ayhan Özgür & Berk, Emre
- 67-77 Evolutionary generation of dispatching rule sets for complex dynamic scheduling problems
by Pickardt, Christoph W. & Hildebrandt, Torsten & Branke, Jürgen & Heger, Jens & Scholz-Reiter, Bernd
- 78-87 Retail inventory management with stock-out based dynamic demand substitution
by Tan, Baris & Karabati, Selcuk
- 88-95 A metaheuristic optimization approach for a real-world stochastic flexible flow shop problem with limited buffer
by Almeder, Christian & Hartl, Richard F.
- 96-106 Routing and dispatching of multiple mobile agents in integratedenterprises
by Elalouf, Amir & Levner, Eugene & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 107-116 Fourth party logistics routing problem with fuzzy duration time
by Huang, Min & Cui, Yan & Yang, Shengxiang & Wang, Xingwei
- 117-131 A parallel variable neighborhood search for the multi-objective sustainable post-sales network design problem
by Eskandarpour, Majid & Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan
- 132-138 A constraint programming approach to designing a newspaper distribution system
by Russell, Robert
- 139-149 Stochastic capacity planning and dynamic network design
by Pimentel, Bruno S. & Mateus, Geraldo R. & Almeida, Franklin A.
- 150-160 A variable neighborhood search method for the orienteering problem with hotel selection
by Divsalar, A. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Cattrysse, D.
- 161-172 A metaheuristic algorithm to solve the selection of transportation channels in supply chain design
by Olivares-Benitez, Elias & Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & González-Velarde, José Luis
- 173-183 A swarm intelligence based sample average approximation algorithm for the capacitated reliable facility location problem
by Aydin, Nezir & Murat, Alper
- 184-198 Robust sustainable bi-directional logistics network design under uncertainty
by De Rosa, Vincenzo & Gebhard, Marina & Hartmann, Evi & Wollenweber, Jens
- 199-207 Using Nash bargaining to design project management contracts under cost uncertainty
by Lippman, Steven A. & McCardle, Kevin F. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 208-219 The role of rebates in the hybrid competition between a national brand and a private label with present-biased consumers
by Liang, Donghan & Li, Gang & Sun, Linyan & Chen, Yubao
- 220-232 Emerging market characteristics and supply network adjustments in internationalising food supply chains
by Lorentz, Harri & Kittipanya-ngam, Pichawadee & Singh Srai, Jagjit
- 233-252 Leveraging power of learning capability upon manufacturing operations
by Huang, Tsu-Te (Andrew) & Chen, Le & Stewart, Rodney A. & Panuwatwanich, Kriengsak
- 253-262 Reducing schedule instability by identifying and omitting complexity-adding information flows at the supplier–customer interface
by Sivadasan, Suja & Smart, Janet & Huaccho Huatuco, Luisa & Calinescu, Anisoara
- 263-267 An attribute control chart for monitoring the variability of a process
by Lee Ho, Linda & Quinino, Roberto Costa
- 268-280 A CUSUM scheme for event monitoring
by Qu, Liang & Wu, Zhang & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Castagliola, Philippe
- 281-293 Transfer price optimization for option-based airline alliance revenue management
by Graf, M. & Kimms, A.
- 294-303 An economic lot-size model with non-linear holding cost hinging on time and quantity
by Pando, Valentín & San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 304-317 Analytical evaluation of lead-time demand in polytree supply chains with uncertain demand, lead-time and inter-demand time
by Mekhtiev, Mirza Arif
- 318-338 An EOQ model for perishable product with special sale and shortage
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Mohammadi, Babak & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Samimi, Hadi
- 339-348 Scope economies, market information, and make-or-buy decision under asymmetric information
by Xu, Su Xiu & Lu, Qiang & Huang, George Q. & Zhang, Ting
- 349-358 Scheduling and optimal delivery time quotation for customers with time sensitive demand
by Jin, Xianfei & Li, Kunpeng & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer
- 359-370 Capacity and production decisions under a remanufacturing strategy
by Bulmuş, Serra Caner & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud
- 371-386 A bi-objective scheduling problem on batch machines via a Pareto-based ant colony system
by Xu, Rui & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xueping
- 387-396 An effective estimation of distribution algorithm for solving the distributed permutation flow-shop scheduling problem
by Wang, Sheng-yao & Wang, Ling & Liu, Min & Xu, Ye
- 397-408 Supply chain strategy and its impacts on product and market growth strategies: A case study of SMEs
by Sharifi, Hossein & Ismail, Hossam S & Qiu, Jun & Najafi Tavani, Saeed
- 409-430 RFID in the warehouse: A literature analysis (1995–2010) of its applications, benefits, challenges and future trends
by Lim, Ming K. & Bahr, Witold & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 431-447 Modeling and analysis of cash-flow bullwhip in supply chain
by Tangsucheeva, Rattachut & Prabhu, Vittaldas
2013, Volume 144, Issue 2
- 409-417 A vendor–buyer integrated production–inventory model with normal distribution of lead time
by Hoque, M.A.
- 418-421 Scheduling deteriorating jobs with past-sequence-dependent delivery times
by Liu, Ming & Wang, Shijin & Chu, Chengbin
- 422-431 Production and lead time quotation under imperfect shop floor information
by Kaman, Cumhur & Savasaneril, Secil & Serin, Yasemin
- 432-439 Sequential grouping heuristic for the two-dimensional cutting stock problem with pattern reduction
by Cui, Yaodong & Yang, Liu & Zhao, Zhigang & Tang, Tianbing & Yin, Mengxiao
- 440-450 An effective dynamic decision policy for the revenue management of an airline flight
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Chen, Chien-Hao
- 451-460 Examining relationships between the return policy, product quality, and pricing strategy in online direct selling
by Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei & Li, Dahui
- 461-467 VRP12 (vehicle routing problem with distances one and two) with side constraints
by Ceranoglu, Ahmet N. & Duman, Ekrem
- 468-478 Containing piracy with product pricing, updating and protection investments
by Kogan, Konstantin & Ozinci, Yaacov & Perlman, Yael
- 479-484 Influence of dispatching rules on average production lead time for multi-stage production systems
by Hübl, Alexander & Jodlbauer, Herbert & Altendorfer, Klaus
- 485-496 A Markov decision process-based policy characterization approach for a stochastic inventory control problem with unreliable sourcing
by Ahiska, S. Sebnem & Appaji, Samyuktha R. & King, Russell E. & Warsing, Donald P.
- 497-506 Optimal inventory policy for a perishable item with demand function sensitive to price and time
by Avinadav, Tal & Herbon, Avi & Spiegel, Uriel
- 507-509 An economic production quantity model with consolidating shipments of imperfect quality items: A note
by Chang, Hung-Chi
- 510-520 Analysis for strategy of closed-loop supply chain with dual recycling channel
by Huang, Min & Song, Min & Lee, Loo Hay & Ching, Wai Ki
- 521-532 Determining cost effectiveness index of remanufacturing: A graph theoretic approach
by Sabharwal, Srishti & Garg, Suresh
- 533-545 An experimental study on the effect of pattern recognition parameters on the accuracy of wireless-based task time estimation
by Muyanja, Andrew W. & Atichat, Tanawat & Porter, J. David
- 546-559 Supplier partnership and cost performance: The moderating roles of specific investments and environmental uncertainty
by Yeung, Kwong & Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 560-571 Numerical investigation on mixed bundling and pricing of information products
by Li, Minqiang & Feng, Haiyang & Chen, Fuzan & Kou, Jisong
- 572-581 Supply chain channel strategies with quality and marketing effort-dependent demand
by Ma, Peng & Wang, Haiyan & Shang, Jennifer
- 582-589 Overbooking for parallel flights with transference
by Huang, Yiqian & Ge, Yanming & Zhang, Xiandong & Xu, Yifan
- 590-598 Ordering, pricing and allocation in a service supply chain
by Wei, Yihua & Hu, Qiying & Xu, Chen
- 599-609 Sourcing under cost information asymmetry when facing time-sensitive customers
by Xu, He & Yao, Nian & Tong, Shilu
- 610-617 Optimal production lot with imperfect production process under permissible delay in payments and complete backlogging
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 618-634 Scenario-based strategic supply chain design and analysis for the forest biorefinery using an operational supply chain model
by Mansoornejad, Behrang & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Stuart, Paul R.
- 635-640 RFID and perishable inventory management with shelf-space and freshness dependent demand
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Zhou, Wei
2013, Volume 144, Issue 1
- 1-13 Coordination of competing supply chains with news-vendor and buyback contract
by Wu, Desheng
- 14-19 Modeling stockout risk and JIT purchasing in ready-mixed concrete batching plants
by Wu, Min & Shen, Qiping & Xu, Maozeng & Wu, Desheng
- 20-43 Energy efficiency retrofitting services supply chains: Evidence about stakeholders and configurations from the Yorskhire and Humber region case
by Genovese, Andrea & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Acquaye, Adolf
- 44-56 Dynamic pooling of make-to-stock and make-to-order operations
by Zhang, Zhe George & Kim, Ilhyung & Springer, Mark & Cai, Gangshu (George) & Yu, Yugang
- 57-67 The Taiwan national quality award and market value of the firms: An empirical study
by Lin, Chin-Sen & Su, Chao-Ton
- 68-75 The heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with overloads and time windows
by Kritikos, Manolis N. & Ioannou, George
- 76-89 Organizational competence building and development: Contributions to operations management
by da Silva Gonçalves Zangiski, Marlene Aparecida & Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E.
- 90-104 Reducing sampling costs in multivariate SPC with a double-dimension T2 control chart
by Epprecht, Eugenio K. & Aparisi, Francisco & Ruiz, Omar & Veiga, Álvaro
- 105-117 On the evaluation of product customization strategies in a vertically differentiated market
by Wong, Hartanto & Lesmono, Dharma
- 118-127 Multi-item production planning with carbon cap and trade mechanism
by Zhang, Bin & Xu, Liang
- 128-134 Minimizing total tardiness for the order scheduling problem
by Lee, Ik Sun
- 135-142 Dynamic ordering and pricing strategies in a two-tier multi-generation durable goods supply chain
by Jia, Junxiu & Zhang, Jiang
- 143-156 Joint optimal lot sizing and production control policy in an unreliable and imperfect manufacturing system
by Bouslah, Bassem & Gharbi, Ali & Pellerin, Robert
- 157-174 Implementation critical success factors (CSFs) for ERP: Do they contribute to implementation success and post-implementation performance?
by Ram, Jiwat & Corkindale, David & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 175-179 A note on an economic lot size model for price-dependent demand under quantity and freight discounts
by Chang, Hung-Chi
- 180-188 Production-inventory models for a damageable item with variable demands and inventory costs in an imperfect production process
by Guchhait, Partha & Kumar Maiti, Manas & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 189-199 System Dynamics modelling of a production and inventory system for remanufacturing to evaluate system improvement strategies
by Poles, Roberto
- 200-208 Performance analysis and optimization of hybrid manufacturing systems under a batch ordering policy
by Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Elizabeth
- 209-222 Product bundling: Impacts of product heterogeneity and risk considerations
by Sheikhzadeh, Mehdi & Elahi, Ehsan
- 223-242 An approach based on constraint satisfaction problems to disruptive event management in supply chains
by Guarnaschelli, Armando & Chiotti, Omar & Salomone, Hector E.
- 243-247 A heuristic framework based on linear programming to solve the constrained joint replenishment problem (C-JRP)
by Amaya, Ciro Alberto & Carvajal, Jimmy & Castaño, Fabian
- 248-255 EOQ with a correlated binomial supply
by Nasr, Walid W. & Maddah, Bacel & Salameh, Moueen K.
- 256-267 A strategic needs perspective on operations outsourcing and other inter-firm relationships
by Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni
- 268-280 After-sales service competition in a supply chain: Does uncertainty affect the conflict between profit maximization and customer satisfaction?
by Kurata, Hisashi & Nam, Seong-Hyun
- 281-289 Analyzing the effectiveness of quality management practices in China
by Wu, Sarah Jinhui & Zhang, Dongli
- 290-300 Inventory rationing decision models during replenishment lead time
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Hsiao, Jui-Yi
- 301-315 A new multivariate gage R&R method for correlated characteristics
by Peruchi, Rogério Santana & Balestrassi, Pedro Paulo & de Paiva, Anderson Paulo & Ferreira, João Roberto & de Santana Carmelossi, Michele
- 316-333 The interface between “product design and engineering” and manufacturing: A review of the literature and empirical evidence
by Dekkers, Rob & Chang, C.M. & Kreutzfeldt, Jochen
- 334-344 Performance evaluation of a multi-product CONWIP assembly system with correlated external demands
by Park, Chan-Woo & Lee, Hyo-Seong
- 345-357 Optimal designs of the double sampling X¯ chart with estimated parameters
by Khoo, Michael B.C. & Teoh, W.L. & Castagliola, Philippe & Lee, M.H.
- 358-369 The single container loading problem with axle weight constraints
by Lim, Andrew & Ma, Hong & Qiu, Chaoyang & Zhu, Wenbin
- 370-382 Outsourcing through competition: What is the best competition parameter?
by Elahi, Ehsan
- 383-396 Design and operations planning of municipal foodservice systems
by Farahani, Poorya & Grunow, Martin & Akkerman, Renzo
- 397-404 Stackelberg solution in a vendor–buyer supply chain model with permissible delay in payments
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Pan, Qinhua & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chan, Ya-Lan & Chen, Sheng-Chih
2013, Volume 143, Issue 2
- 222-232 Optimal pricing and production decisions in utilizing reusable containers
by Atamer, Büşra & Bakal, İsmail S. & Bayındır, Z. Pelin
- 233-241 The influence of power and interest on designing inventory management systems
by de Vries, Jan
- 242-247 Linking manufacturing flexibility to innovation performance in manufacturing plants
by Oke, Adegoke
- 248-255 Improving the efficiency of a non-profit supply chain for the food insecure
by Mohan, S. & Gopalakrishnan, M. & Mizzi, P.J.
- 256-262 The optimization of mixed block stacking requiring relocations
by Jang, Dong-Won & Kim, Se Won & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 263-274 Empirically-driven hierarchical classification of stock keeping units
by Bacchetti, A. & Plebani, F. & Saccani, N. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 275-284 Optimal time-based consolidation policy with price sensitive demand
by Hong, Ki-sung & Lee, Chulung
- 285-293 The effect of global supply chain configuration on the relationship between supply chain improvement programs and performance
by Caniato, Federico & Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 294-303 Tactical inventory and backorder decisions for systems with predictable production yield
by Mart, Turgut & Duran, Serhan & Bakal, İsmail Serdar
- 304-315 An adaptive base stock policy for repairable item inventory control
by Selçuk, B.
- 316-326 A fractal echelon approach for inventory management in supply chain networks
by Ryu, Kwangyeol & Moon, Ilkyeong & Oh, Seungjin & Jung, Mooyoung
- 327-334 Coordination of two-echelon supply chains using wholesale price discount and credit option
by Du, Ruo & Banerjee, Avijit & Kim, Seung-Lae
- 335-341 Analysis of an assemble-to-order system with different review periods
by Karaarslan, A.G. & Kiesmüller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G.
- 342-348 Costs and opportunities of moving picking activities upstream in distribution networks: A case study from the beverage industry
by Gebennini, Elisa & Grassi, Andrea & Rimini, Bianca & Depietri, Eleonora
- 349-356 Scheduling for inland container truck and train transportation
by Wang, Wen Fei & Yun, Won Young
- 357-363 Measuring supply chain cost
by Pettersson, Annelie I. & Segerstedt, Anders
- 364-370 Improving the supply chain's performance through trade credit under inventory-dependent demand and limited storage capacity
by Zhong, Yuan-Guang & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 371-378 Finite horizon stochastic inventory problem with dual sourcing: Near myopic and heuristics bounds
by Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian
- 379-384 Modified base-stock policies for continuous-review, lost-sales inventory models with Poisson demand and a fixed lead time
by Johansen, Søren Glud
- 385-394 Inventory control in supply chains: Alternative approaches to a two-stage lot-sizing problem
by Kovács, András & Egri, Péter & Kis, Tamás & Váncza, József
- 395-402 Transportation delays in reverse logistics
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 403-409 A collaborative strategy for deteriorating inventory system with imperfect items and supplier credits
by Yu, Jonas C.P.
- 410-415 Risk preferences of a newsvendor with service and loss constraints
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 416-423 Aggregate constrained inventory systems with independent multi-product demand: Control practices and theoretical limitations
by De Schrijver, Steven K. & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Vanmaele, Hendrik
- 424-433 Non-cooperative consignment stock strategies for management in supply chain
by Bylka, Stanisław
- 434-439 A new class of stock-level dependent ordering policies for perishables with a short maximum shelf life
by Haijema, René
- 440-448 Determination of safety stocks in a lost sales inventory system with periodic review, positive lead-time, lot-sizing and a target fill rate
by van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M.
- 449-454 The development of a classification model for predicting the performance of forecasting methods for naval spare parts demand
by Moon, Seongmin & Simpson, Andrew & Hicks, Christian
- 455-462 Forecasting-based SKU classification
by Heinecke, G. & Syntetos, A.A. & Wang, W.
- 463-471 Forecasting and inventory performance in a two-stage supply chain with ARIMA(0,1,1) demand: Theory and empirical analysis
by Babai, M.Z. & Ali, M.M. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 472-477 Optimal maintenance and replacement decisions under technological change with consideration of spare parts inventories
by Nguyen, T.P. Khanh & Yeung, Thomas G. & Castanier, Bruno
- 478-488 Reducing costs of repairable inventory supply systems via dynamic scheduling
by Tiemessen, H.G.H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 489-498 An empirical investigation on causes and effects of the Bullwhip-effect: Evidence from the personal care sector
by Zotteri, Giulio
- 499-508 Joint maintenance and inventory optimization systems: A review
by Van Horenbeek, Adriaan & Buré, Jasmine & Cattrysse, Dirk & Pintelon, Liliane & Vansteenwegen, Pieter
- 509-517 Inventory reduction in spare part networks by selective throughput time reduction
by van der Heijden, M.C. & Alvarez, E.M. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 518-526 The selective use of emergency shipments for service-contract differentiation
by Alvarez, E.M. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Zijm, W.H.M.
- 527-535 A model for performance evaluation and stock optimization in a kit management problem
by Güllü, Refik & Köksalan, Murat
- 536-545 On the use of installed base information for spare parts logistics: A review of ideas and industry practice
by Dekker, Rommert & Pinçe, Çerağ & Zuidwijk, Rob & Jalil, Muhammad Naiman
- 546-552 Near-optimal heuristics to set base stock levels in a two-echelon distribution network
by Basten, R.J.I. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 553-556 Initiation of an inventory control system when the demand starts at a given time
by Axsäter, Sven
- 557-566 Collaboration for a closed-loop deteriorating inventory supply chain with multi-retailer and price-sensitive demand
by Yang, P.C. & Chung, S.L. & Wee, H.M. & Zahara, E. & Peng, C.Y.
- 567-573 Transfer of newsvendor inventory and supply risks to sub-industry and the public by financial instruments
by Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 574-579 Single-vendor single-buyer inventory model with discrete delivery order, random machine unavailability time and lost sales
by Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus
- 580-588 Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy
by Barcos, Lucía & Barroso, Alicia & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A.
- 589-597 Developing an input–output activity matrix (IOAM) for environmental and economic analysis of manufacturing systems and logistics chains
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 598-604 How many times to remanufacture?
by El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 605-611 Process performance improvement in justice organizations—Pitfalls of performance measurement
by Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri
- 612-619 Hybrid contracting within multi-location networks
by Dobhan, Alexander & Oberlaender, Michael
- 620-626 Applying work flow control in make-to-order job shops
by Harrod, Steven & Kanet, John J.
- 627-632 Exploratory analysis of free shipping policies of online retailers
by Boone, Tonya & Ganeshan, Ram
2013, Volume 143, Issue 1
- 3-12 Optimization of preventive maintenance through a combined maintenance-production simulation model
by Roux, O. & Duvivier, D. & Quesnel, G. & Ramat, E.
- 13-23 The energy scheduling problem: Industrial case-study and constraint propagation techniques
by Artigues, Christian & Lopez, Pierre & Haït, Alain
- 24-34 Job-shop based framework for simultaneous scheduling of machines and automated guided vehicles
by Lacomme, Philippe & Larabi, Mohand & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 35-40 Optimal MRP parameters for a single item inventory with random replenishment lead time, POQ policy and service level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 41-52 A new method for robustness in rolling horizon planning
by Bredström, D. & Flisberg, P. & Rönnqvist, M.
- 53-61 An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three layer supply chain
by Ben-Daya, Mohammed & As’ad, Rami & Seliaman, Mohammed
- 62-71 Influence of dependency between demands and returns in a reverse logistics system
by Zerhouni, Hichem & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Frein, Yannick
- 72-85 Assessing the impact of perishability and the use of time temperature technologies on inventory management
by Kouki, Chaaben & Sahin, Evren & Jemaï, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 86-94 The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from freight transport by pooling supply chains
by Pan, Shenle & Ballot, Eric & Fontane, Frédéric
- 95-108 Modelling hybrid demand (e-commerce “+” traditional) evolution: A scenario planning approach
by Canetta, Luca & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Glardon, Rémy
- 109-119 The economic and environmental performance of dual sourcing: A newsvendor approach
by Rosič, Heidrun & Jammernegg, Werner
- 120-131 A coordinated production and shipment model in a supply chain
by Kaya, Onur & Kubalı, Deniz & Örmeci, Lerzan
- 132-143 The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China
by Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina
- 144-150 Using truck-inventory-cost to obtain solutions to multi-period logistics models
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 151-161 On supply chain competitiveness of Indian automotive component manufacturing industry
by Joshi, Deepika & Nepal, Bimal & Rathore, Ajay Pal Singh & Sharma, Dipti