Mathematical Social Sciences
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Jean-François Laslier
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:matsoc
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 59-77 Individual rights and collective responsibility: the rights-egalitarian solution
by Herrero, Carmen & Maschler, Michael & Villar, Antonio
- 79-95 Values of games with probabilistic graphs
by Calvo, Emilio & Lasaga, Javier & van den Nouweland, Anne
- 97-106 Meaningful cheap talk must improve equilibrium payoffs
by Arvan, Lanny & Cabral, Luis & Santos, Vasco
1998, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 185-212 Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange
by Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J.
- 213-228 Cost allocation, demand revelation, and core implementation
by Peyton Young, H.
- 229-242 Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations
by Koster, Maurice & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter
- 243-249 Cheating by groups and cheating over time in surplus sharing problems
by Pfingsten, Andreas
- 251-268 Welfarism on economic domains1
by Weymark, John A.
1998, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 71-90 Forecasting errors and bounded rationality: An example
by Anderlini, Luca
- 91-104 Ordering orders
by Suck, Reinhard
- 105-125 Growth and the relativity of satisfaction
by de la Croix, David
- 127-143 On alternative representations for knowledge spaces
by Koppen, Mathieu
- 145-155 Maintaining capital intact and WARP
by Speckbacher, Gerhard
- 175-182 Orderings, excess functions, and the nucleolus
by Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans
1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction
by Author, A.
- 3-29 Assessing the truth axiom under incomplete information
by Bonanno, Giacomo & Nehring, Klaus
- 31-56 Belief revision in games: forward and backward induction1
by Stalnaker, Robert
- 57-68 Belief revision in the service of scientific discovery
by Martin, Eric & Osherson, Daniel
1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 219-232 Consensus rules for committee elections
by Bock, Hans-Hermann & Day, William H. E. & McMorris, F. R.
- 233-244 Collective decision making in hierarchies
by Berg, Sven & Paroush, Jacob
- 245-259 Walrasian equilibrium in matching models
by Wooders, John
- 261-272 Existence of an equilibrium of property rights
by Mercier Ythier, Jean
- 273-289 Ranking opportunity profiles on the basis of the common opportunities
by Herrero, Carmen & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Nieto, Jorge
- 291-306 Egalitarian solutions for n-person bargaining games
by Salonen, Hannu
- 307-319 A characterization of the lexicographic Kalai-Smorodinsky solution for n=3
by Chang, Chih & Liang, Meng-Yu
1998, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 89-103 Strategy-proof probabilistic rules for expected utility maximizers
by Barbera, Salvador & Bogomolnaia, Anna & van der Stel, Hans
- 105-120 Strategy-proofness and single-plateaued preferences
by Berga, Dolors
- 121-132 Implementable stable solutions to pure matching problems
by Tadenuma, Koichi & Toda, Manabu
- 133-150 Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1
by Bossert, Walter
- 151-163 The Lindahl solution with changing population and resources1
by Sertel, Murat R. & Yildiz, Muhamet
- 165-184 Characterizations of the public and private ownership solutions
by Yoshihara, Naoki
- 185-202 An equal right solution to the compensation-responsibility dilemma
by Maniquet, Francois
- 203-218 Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis
by Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van
1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-15 An application of Selten's measure of predictive success
by Hey, John D.
- 17-36 On the logic and role of Negative Introspection of Common Belief
by Bonanno, Giacomo & Nehring, Klaus
- 37-55 Intertemporal objective functions: Strong pareto versus anonymity
by Lauwers, Luc
- 57-67 Incentive-compatibility in large games
by Nehring, Klaus
- 69-73 A brief note on a further refinement of the Condorcet Jury Theorem for heterogeneous groups
by Kanazawa, Satoshi
1997, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 191-203 Uncertainty aversion in nonprobabilistic decision models
by Bossert, Walter
- 205-222 Complete monotonicity, background risk, and risk aversion
by Caballe, Jordi & Pomansky, Alexey
- 223-247 Choice under risk with certainty and potential effects: A general axiomatic model
by Essid, Samir
- 249-272 A Borda measure for social choice functions
by Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel
- 273-286 Owen's coalitional value and aircraft landing fees
by Vazquez-Brage, M. & van den Nouweland, A. & Garcia-Jurado, I.
1997, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 91-105 Probabilistic preferences and topset voting
by Regenwetter, Michel
- 107-123 Stable families of coalitions and normal hypergraphs1
by Boros, E. & Gurvich, V. & Vasin, A.
- 125-152 Measuring intransitivity
by Monsuur, Herman & Storcken, Ton
- 153-174 Efficiency and exclusion in collective action allocations
by Dearden, James A.
- 175-190 Potentials in cooperative TU-games
by Calvo, Emilio & Santos, Juan Carlos
1997, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-19 Local stability of smooth selection dynamics for normal form games
by Cressman, R.
- 21-27 The supplier-firm-buyer game and its m-sided generalization
by Stuart, Harborne Jr
- 29-36 On two properties of the marginal contribution of individual decisional skills
by Karotkin, Drora & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 37-50 A note on voting
by Edelman, Paul H.
- 51-74 Associative joint receipts
by Duncan Luce, R.
- 75-80 A note on the finiteness of the set of equilibria in an exchange economy with constrained endowments
by Minehart, Deborah
- 81-90 On the relationship of the Condorcet winner and positional voting rules
by Tataru, Maria & Merlin, Vincent
1997, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 185-201 Balanced egalitarian redistribution of income
by Sprumont, Yves
- 203-226 Loss aversion in a multi-period model
by Shalev, Jonathan
- 227-250 Consistent aggregation of scale families of selection probabilities
by Aczel, Janos & Maksa, Gyula & Marley, A. A. J. & Moszner, Zenon
- 251-267 On the invariance of solutions of finite games
by Vermeulen, A. J. & Jansen, M. J. M.
- 269-276 Perfectly almost strict equilibria for finite games in strategic form
by Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro, M. & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio
- 277-289 Decomposable effectivity functions
by Otten, Gert-Jan & Borm, Peter & Storcken, Ton & Tijs, Stef
1997, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 101-113 Voting by veto and the role of the compromise function
by Cardona-Coll, Daniel
- 115-127 On the distribution of pure strategy equilibria in finite games with vector payoffs
by Stanford, William
- 129-148 Impossibility results for choice correspondences
by Stefanescu, Anton
- 149-156 Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences
by Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E.
- 157-183 Strategy-proof mechanisms in public good economies
by Ohseto, Shinji
1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-21 Omnipotence in stretchable two-dimensional scaling
by Romero, David & Sanchez-Flores, Adolfo
- 23-74 Interval measures of power
by Taylor, Alan & Zwicker, William
- 75-91 Consistent restricted Shapley values
by Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans
1996, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 157-178 Efficiency in correlated equilibrium
by Ray, Indrajit
- 179-214 Star-shapedness of the kernel for homogeneous games
by Sudholter, Peter
1996, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 95-108 The product of capacities and belief functions
by Hendon, Ebbe & Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Sloth, Birgitte & Tranaes, Torben
- 109-123 Common belief in monotonic epistemic logic
by Heifetz, Aviad
- 125-137 Population monotonicity in economies with one indivisible good
by Bevia, Carmen
- 139-155 Complete simple games
by Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep
1996, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-37 On ring formation in auctions
by Guth, Werner & Peleg, Bezalel
- 39-56 Means on ordered sets
by Ovchinnikov, Sergei
- 57-69 Does a life cycle exist for a hedonistic consumer?
by Barucci, Emilio & Zezza, Pierluigi
- 71-93 Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois
1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 133-146 The likelihood of monotonicity paradoxes in run-off elections
by Lepelley, Dominique & Chantreuil, Frederic & Berg, Sven
- 147-170 Double-offer arbitration
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Nakamura, Shinya & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 171-182 The principle of balanced contributions and hierarchies of cooperation
by Calvo, Emilio & Javier Lasaga, J. & Winter, Eyal
- 183-208 Arbitrage and asset prices
by Page, Frank Jr.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 63-84 A stochastic theory for the emergence and the evolution of preference relations
by Falmagne, J. -C.
- 85-114 To fight or not to fight? That is the question
by Gretlein, Rodney & Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven
- 115-131 Leximin population ethics
by Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David
1996, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-17 Representation of preferences on fuzzy measures by a fuzzy integral
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Keiding, Hans
- 19-37 Decomposable capacities, distorted probabilities and concave capacities
by Chateauneuf, Alain
- 39-47 Sumex utility functions
by Nakamura, Yutaka
- 50-50 The economic consequences of the peace: Keynes and correlation
by Arce M. D. G.
- 51-51 Assymptotic density and social choice trade-offs
by Campbell D. E. & Kelly, J. S.
- 52-52 Joint receipt and Thaler's hedonic editing rule
by Fishburn P. C. & Luce, R. D.
- 53-53 Expansion independence in choice problems
by Lahiri S.
- 54-54 The war of attrition with incomplete information
by Ponsati C. & Sakovics, J.
- 55-55 Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules
by Truchon M.
- 56-56 On a generalisation of the Gini coefficient
by Barrett C. R. & Salles, M.
- 57-57 Indecisive choice theory
by Clark S. A.
- 58-58 Best replies and adaptive learning
by Gans J. S.
- 59-59 The effect of expansions and substitutions on group decision-making
by Karotkin D. & Mitzan, S.
- 60-60 Belief closure: A semantics of common knowledge for modal propositional logic
by Lismont L. & Mongin, P.
- 61-61 Demand correspondence for pseudotransitive preferences
by Peris J. E. & Subiza, B.
- 62-62 On properties of unit interval graphs with a perceptual motivation
by Troxell D. S.
- 62-62 Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality
by Simonovits A.
- 61-62 Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
by Roy S.
- 61-61 A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table
by Mullat J. E.
- 60-61 Existence of equilibrium in a descriminatory price auction
by Menezes F. M. & Monteiro, P. K.
- 60-60 Independece of irrelevant alternatives before arrow
by McLean I.
- 59-59 Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison
by Laffond G. & Laslier, J. F. & Le Breton, M.
- 58-59 Specialization, inequality and the social stability of economies with collective property rights
by Glomn G. & Lagunoff, R. D.
- 58-58 Structure of transitive valued binary relations
by Fodor J. C. & Roubens, M.
- 57-58 Income inequality and differences in household size
by Ebert U.
- 57-57 Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims
by del Carmen Marco Gil
- 56-57 On the neutral stability of mixed strategies in asymmetric contests
by Bhaskar V.
- 56-56 Choice between opportunity sets: A characterization of welfarist behaviour
by Banerjee A.
- 55-55 On the structure of blackwell's equivalence classes of information systems
by Sulganik E.
- 54-54 On determining the importance of attributes with a stopping problem
by Neeman Z.
- 53-53 On solving intansitivities in repeated pairwise choices
by Mass A. & Bezembinder, T. & Wakker, P.
- 52-53 On some equivalent approaches to mathematical utility theory
by Herden G.
- 52-52 A note on the representation of preferences
by Estevez Toranzo M. & Garcia-Cutrin, J. & Lopez, M. A. Lopez
- 51-51 Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics
by Bossert W.
- 50-51 Team selection: Factor pricing with discrete and inhomogeneous factors
by Bolle F.
- 50-50 Strategically stable equilibria in games with infinitely many pure strategies
by Al-Najjar N.
1995, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 207-220 Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality
by Simonovits, Andras
- 221-234 Best replies and adaptive learning
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 235-244 On a generalisation of the Gini coefficient
by Barrett, C. R. & Salles, Maurice
- 245-261 Specialization, inequality and the social stability of economies with collective property rights
by Glomm, Gerhard & Lagunoff, Roger D.
- 263-271 The effect of expansions and substitutions on group decision-making
by Karotkin, Drora & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 273-284 On the neutral stability of mixed strategies in asymmetric contests
by Bhaskar, V.
- 285-292 Existence of equilibrium in a discriminatory price auction
by Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo K.
- 293-305 Choice between opportunity sets: A characterization of welfarist behaviour
by Banerjee, Asis
- 307-318 Demand correspondence for pseudo-transitive preferences
by Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona
- 319-320 The Geographic Foundations of Industrial Performance
by Scott, Allen J.
- 320-320 Robber Barons and Economic Efficiency: The Case of Spontaneous Privatization
by Polishchuk, Leonid
- 321-321 Two Operations Decision Support Models in Optimal Mass Screening and Preventive Medicine
by Pierskalla, William P.
- 322-322 Categorization and Decision
by Estes, William & Hall, William James
- 323-324 Social Consumption: The World of Veblen Revisited
by Becker, Gary S.
- 324-324 On the Interpretation of Decision Problems with Imperfect Recall
by Rubinstein, Ariel
- 325-325 Dynamic Systems Applied to the Social Sciences
by Maschler, Michael
- 326-326 The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent it
by Kay, Alan
- 327-328 The Theory of Inscribed Social Relations: Flows in Social Systems
by White, Douglas R.
- 328-328 Is the Mandelbrot Set Decidable?
by Smale, Stephen
- 328-329 The Big Crunch: The End of Expansion of Science
by Goodstein, David
- 326-327 How Does the Brain Learn to Recognize Objects?
by Grossberg, Stephen
- 325-326 Modeling, Simulation and Visualization of Brain Aneurysms
by Karplus, Walter J.
- 324-325 Safety Factors in Biological Systems: Molecules, Organs and Evolutionary Systems
by Diamond, Jared M.
- 322-323 Causality Beyond Instrumental Variables
by Rubin, Donald B.
- 321-322 Rational Social Learning
by Kalai, Ehud
- 320-321 Locality in Voting Models
by Aleskerov, Fuad
1995, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 107-126 Independence of irrelevant alternatives before Arrow
by McLean, Iain
- 127-153 Belief closure: A semantics of common knowledge for modal propositional logic
by Lismont, Luc & Mongin, Philippe
- 155-170 Indecisive choice theory
by Clark, Stephen A.
- 171-194 Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
by Roy, Santanu
- 195-205 A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table
by Mullat, Joseph E.
1995, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-22 On properties of unit interval graphs with a perceptual motivation
by Troxell, Denise Sakai
- 23-35 Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison
by Laffond, Gilbert & Laslier, Jean Francois & Le Breton, Michel
- 37-55 Income inequality and differences in household size
by Ebert, Udo
- 57-69 Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims
by del Carmen Marco Gil, M.
- 71-94 Structure of transitive valued binary relations
by Fodor, Janos C. & Roubens, Marc
- 95-95 Risk Aversion in Honeybees and Man
by Sejnowski, Terrence J.
- 96-97 The Problem of Visual Awareness and the Neutral Basis of Consciousness
by Crick, Francis
- 97-97 Models for Attrition in Longitudinal Studies
by Little, Roderick
- 98-98 Non-ignorable Non-responses & Examinees Choosing the Questions They Answer
by Holland, Paul
- 99-99 Artificial Life, Emphasizing Biological Applications
by Taylor, Charles
- 100-100 An Hypothesis Regarding the Origins of Ethnic Discrimination
by Cornell, Bradford
- 99-100 Non-parametric Identification of Causal Effects, or Structural Modeling without Equations
by Pearl, Judea
- 103-103 Evolutionarily stable strategies in the repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Yong-Gwan, Kim
- 105-105 Expansion independence in choice problems
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 98-99 On Additive Methods to Share Joint Costs
by Moulin, Herve
- 97-98 Finding N-Culture Consensus with Simulated Annealing
by Boyd, John P. & Johnson, Jeffrey C.
- 95-96 Women's Economic Independence and Men's Career Maturity: Their Impact on Marriage Formation in the 1980s
by Oppenheimer, Valerie K.
- 100-101 Toward an Economic Geography
by Zame, William
1995, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 181-194 Asymptotic density and social choice trade-offs
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 195-212 On determining the importance of attributes with a stopping problem
by Neeman, Zvika
- 213-223 On the structure of Blackwell's equivalence classes of information systems
by Sulganik, Eyal
- 225-237 Perfection of Nash equilibria in continuous games
by Mendez-Naya, L. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Cesco, J. C.
- 239-254 The war of attrition with incomplete information
by Ponsati, Clara & Sakovics, Jozsef
- 255-262 A note on the representation of preferences
by Toranzo, Margarita Estevez & Garcia-Cutrin, Javier & Lopez Lopez, Miguel A.
- 263-276 The economic consequences of the peace: Keynes and correlation
by Arce M, Daniel G.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 83-101 On solving intransitivities in repeated pairwise choices
by Maas, Arne & Bezembinder, Thom & Wakker, Peter
- 103-129 Rank dependent utility for arbitrary consequence spaces
by Nakamura, Yutaka
- 131-150 Team selection Factor pricing with discrete and inhomogeneous factors
by Bolle, Friedel
- 151-164 Strategically stable equilibria in games with infinitely many pure strategies
by Al-Najjar, Nabil
- 165-179 Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules
by Truchon, Michel
1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-17 Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics
by Bossert, Walter
- 19-31 On some equivalent approaches to Mathematical Utility Theory
by Herden, G.
- 33-76 Joint receipt and Thaler's hedonic editing rule
by Fishburn, Peter C. & Duncan Luce, R.
- 77-81 Expansion independence in choice problems
by Lahiri, Somdeb
1994, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 151-165 Comparative statics for aggregative games the strong concavity case
by Corchon, Luis C.
- 167-197 Evolutionarily stable strategies in the repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Kim, Yong-Gwan
- 199-214 Optimistic stability in games of perfect information
by Shitovitz, Benyamin
1994, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 71-83 Evaluation of some weighted majority decision rules under dependent voting
by Berg, Sven
- 85-111 Disagreement degree of multi-person judgements in an additive structure
by Fang, Weiwu
- 113-131 On the stability and potential cyclicity of corruption in governments subject to popularity constraints
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Wirl, Franz
- 133-142 The area monotonic solution to the cooperative bargaining problem
by Anbarci, Nejat & Bigelow, John P.
- 143-150 On a dynamic auction mechanism for a bilateral assignment problem
by Sankaran, Jayaram K.
1994, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Moulin, Herve
- 3-33 New results on 'scale' and 'size' arguments justifying invariance properties of empirical indices and laws
by Aczel, Janos & Moszner, Zenon
- 35-49 Consistent extensions
by Thomson, William
- 51-58 Allocation of resources in a divisionalized firm
by Wettstein, David
- 59-66 The continuous analogue and generalization of the classical Birkhoff-Milgram theorem
by Herden, Gerhard & Mehta, Ghanshyam