Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ben Lev
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jomega
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 667-676 Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry
by Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung
- 677-689 FAMCDM: A fusion approach of MCDM methods to rank multiclass classification algorithms
by Peng, Yi & Kou, Gang & Wang, Guoxun & Shi, Yong
- 690-701 An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 702-709 The tactical use of constraints and structure in diagnostic problem solving
by de Mast, Jeroen
- 710-718 An inventory model with random discount offerings
by Mahdi Tajbakhsh, M. & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Zolfaghari, Saeed
- 719-724 Seed distributions for the NCAA men's basketball tournament
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Nikolaev, Alexander G. & King, Douglas M. & Lee, Adrian J.
- 725-728 Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials
by Lev, Benjamin & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 729-741 Soft OR comes of age--but not everywhere!
by Mingers, John
2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 467-471 Single-machine scheduling with general sum-of-processing-time-based and position-based learning effects
by Lai, Peng-Jen & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 472-480 A study of DEA models without explicit inputs
by Liu, W.B. & Zhang, D.Q. & Meng, W. & Li, X.X. & Xu, F.
- 481-492 Managing finished-goods inventory under capacitated delayed differentiation
by Tang, Dong
- 493-503 The use of OWA operator weights for cross-efficiency aggregation
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 504-512 Duality of weakly disposable technology
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kazemi Matin, Reza
- 513-521 Shift scheduling for tank trucks
by Knust, Sigrid & Schumacher, Elisabeth
- 522-527 Corporate philanthropic selection using data envelopment analysis
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 528-538 Optimal pricing and production decisions in the presence of symmetrical and asymmetrical substitution
by Kim, Sang-Won & Bell, Peter C.
- 539-549 Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition
by Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna
- 550-557 Practical scheduling for call center operations
by Dietz, Dennis C.
- 558-573 A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process
by Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 574-577 The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl
- 578-588 Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries
by Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia
2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 373-386 An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid
- 387-397 Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems
by Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh
- 398-409 Evaluation of performance of European cities with the aim to promote quality of life improvements
by Morais, Paulo & Camanho, Ana S.
- 410-415 The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary
by Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 416-426 On the dynamic use of project performance and schedule risk information during projecttracking
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 427-434 ScriptsMap: A tool for designing multi-method policy-making workshops
by Ackermann, Fran & Andersen, David F. & Eden, Colin & Richardson, George P.
- 435-446 Knowledge dissemination in operations management: Published perceptions versus academic reality
by Meredith, Jack R. & Steward, Michelle D. & Lewis, Bruce R.
- 447-455 The performance evaluation of regional R&D investments in China: An application of DEA based on the first official China economic census data
by Zhong, Wei & Yuan, Wei & Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin
- 456-463 Mitigating Hi-tech products risks due to rapid technological innovation
by Yang, P.C. & Wee, H.M. & Liu, B.S. & Fong, O.K.
- 464-465 A technical note on "A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model" by Wang and Hwang (2007)
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Collan, Mikael & Modarres, Mohammad
2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 227-241 A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams
by Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 242-253 Restrictiveness and guidance in support systems
by Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Lawrence, Michael & Stephens, Greg
- 254-272 Optimal design of supply chain networks under uncertain transient demand variations
by Georgiadis, Michael C. & Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Longinidis, Pantelis & Sofioglou, Maria K.
- 273-282 Makespan and workstation utilization minimization in a flowshop with operations flexibility
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Ablanedo-Rosas, José H.
- 283-292 Efficiency determinants in retail stores: a Bayesian framework
by Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos & Sellers-Rubio, Ricardo
- 293-301 An iterated greedy algorithm for the flowshop scheduling problem with blocking
by Ribas, Imma & Companys, Ramon & Tort-Martorell, Xavier
- 302-312 A competitive multiple-product newsboy problem with partial product substitution
by Huang, Di & Zhou, Hong & Zhao, Qiu-Hong
- 313-322 Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach
by Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao
- 323-334 Association of DEA super-efficiency estimates with financial ratios: Investigating the case for Chinese banks
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 335-345 The facility location problem with Bernoulli demands
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 346-349 The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand
by Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P.
- 350-361 On the benefits of operational flexibility in a distribution network with transshipment
by Yu, Dennis Z. & Tang, Sammi Y. & Niederhoff, Julie
- 362-372 Understanding multi-methodology: Evaluating the perceived impact of mixing methods for group budgetary decisions
by Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan
2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 119-119 OR of the people, by the people, for the people
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 120-129 A survey of scheduling problems with late work criteria
by Sterna, Malgorzata
- 130-137 Demand switching criteria for multiple products: An inventory cost analysis
by Hsieh, Ying-Jiun
- 138-150 Expanding the Spanish high-speed railway network
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ramos, Ana B.
- 151-158 Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense
by Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A.
- 159-167 Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences
by Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M.
- 168-178 Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand
by Kaya, Onur
- 179-185 The design of socially optimal decisions in a consensus scenario
by González-Pachón, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 186-193 Pricing decisions in a multi-criteria setting for product recovery facilities
by Vadde, Srikanth & Zeid, Abe & Kamarthi, Sagar V.
- 194-208 Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 209-213 The planning of cycle trips in the province of East Flanders
by Souffriau, Wouter & Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Vanden Berghe, Greet & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 214-225 Establishing best practice university research funding strategies using mixed-mode modelling
by Nicholls, Miles G. & Cargill, Barbara J.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-2 Five notions of OR/MS problems
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 3-13 Two-level network design with intermediate facilities: An application to electrical distribution systems
by Costa, Alysson M. & França, Paulo M. & Lyra Filho, Christiano
- 14-22 Taiwan quality indicator project and hospital productivity growth
by Chang, Shyr-Juh & Hsiao, Hsing-Chin & Huang, Li-Hua & Chang, Hsihui
- 23-32 Product design strategies in a manufacturer-retailer distribution channel
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Xuemei & Xu, Xiaoyan
- 33-40 On linear bilevel problems with multiple objectives at the lower level
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen
- 41-50 Decision making in the newsvendor problem: A cross-national laboratory study
by Feng, Tianjun & Keller, L. Robin & Zheng, Xiaona
- 51-63 TSP in spreadsheets--A fast and flexible tool
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 64-72 Crossdocking distribution networks with setup cost and time window constraint
by Ma, Hong & Miao, Zhaowei & Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian
- 73-85 Capacity rationing in rental systems with two customer classes and batch arrivals
by Papier, Felix & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 86-98 Trip packing in petrol stations replenishment
by Boctor, Fayez F. & Renaud, Jacques & Cornillier, Fabien
- 99-109 Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan
- 110-115 Optimal ordering and pricing decisions for a target oriented newsvendor
by Yang, Shilei & Shi, Chunming Victor & Zhao, Xuan
2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 411-412 Rational versus emotional intelligence plus wisdom
by Müller-Merbach, Heiner
- 413-422 Cross dock scheduling: Classification, literature review and research agenda
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 423-430 Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective
by Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 431-439 A multiple-item budget-constraint newsboy problem with a reservation policy
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chen, Ying-Che
- 440-452 Assessment of airport performance using the SBM-NDEA model
by Yu, Ming-Miin
- 453-464 DEA and ranking with the network-based approach: a case of R&D performance
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Wen-Min
- 465-474 A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation
by Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J.
- 475-483 Slack free MEA and RDM with comprehensive efficiency measures
by Asmild, Mette & Pastor, Jesús T.
- 484-491 Malmquist productivity index based on common-weights DEA: The case of Taiwan forests after reorganization
by Kao, Chiang
- 492-500 WISCHE: A DSS for water irrigation scheduling
by Almiñana, M. & Escudero, L.F. & Landete, M. & Monge, J.F. & Rabasa, A. & Sánchez-Soriano, J.
- 501-508 Benchmarking firm performance from a multiple-stakeholder perspective with an application to Chinese banking
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi
- 509-521 Coordinated scheduling of production and delivery stages with stage-dependent inventory holding costs
by Sun Lee, Ik & Yoon, S.H.
- 522-527 Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan
by Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank
- 528-533 Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities
by Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li
- 534-539 Goal directed benchmarking for organizational efficiency
by Stewart, Theodor J.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 239-240 Empirical research in the EU banking sector and the financial crisis
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 241-253 Total factor productivity and shareholder returns in banking
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Molyneux, Phil
- 254-259 Efficiency and stock performance of EU banks: Is there a relationship?
by Liadaki, Aggeliki & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis
- 260-267 Integration and efficiency convergence in EU banking markets
by Casu, Barbara & Girardone, Claudia
- 268-274 Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems
by Delis, Manthos D.
- 275-282 Do performance and environmental conditions act as barriers for cross-border banking in Europe?
by Lozano-Vivas, Ana & Pastor, Jesús T.
- 283-293 The effect of mergers and acquisitions on productivity: An empirical application to Spanish banking
by Bernad, Cristina & Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gómez, Jaime
- 294-308 How do Greek banking institutions react after significant events?--A DEA approach
by Siriopoulos, Costas & Tziogkidis, Panagiotis
- 309-314 A Bayesian approach to statistical inference in stochastic DEA
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Papadakis, Emmanuel N.
- 315-324 Financial crises and bank failures: A review of prediction methods
by Demyanyk, Yuliya & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 325-332 Pricing and momentum of syndicated credit in Europe
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Olupeka, Taiwo
- 333-344 Hybridizing logistic regression with product unit and RBF networks for accurate detection and prediction of banking crises
by Gutiérrez, P.A. & Segovia-Vargas, M.J. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Hervás-Martínez, C. & Sanchis, A. & Portilla-Figueras, J.A. & Fernández-Navarro, F.
- 345-357 Assessing bank soundness with classification techniques
by Ioannidis, Christos & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 359-370 Using activity sensitivity and network topology information to monitor project time performance
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 371-382 A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics
by André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura
- 383-392 Fire scheduling for planned artillery attack operations under time-dependent destruction probabilities
by Cha, Young-Ho & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 393-397 A branching method for the fixed charge transportation problem
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin
- 398-409 A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 3-4
- 115-117 The OR/MS process: An orphan? The five sections analysis
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 118-135 Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review
by Ramasesh, Ranga V.
- 136-144 Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain
by Yue, Jinfeng & Xia, Yu & Tran, Thuhang
- 145-156 Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 157-166 A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations
by Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J.
- 167-178 Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management
by Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita
- 179-191 An integer programming approach to scheduling in a contaminated area
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 192-202 Pre-distribution vs. post-distribution for cross-docking with transshipments
by Tang, Shao-Long & Yan, Hong
- 203-212 Single vs. multiple objective supplier selection in a make to order environment
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 213-217 A note on a makespan minimization problem with a multi-ability learning effect
by Janiak, Adam & Rudek, RadosLaw
- 218-227 Estimating the optimal order quantity and the maximum expected profit for single-period inventory decisions
by Kevork, Ilias S.
- 228-232 A qualitative perspective to deriving weights from pairwise comparison matrices
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha
- 233-237 Exact closed-form solutions for "optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering"
by Chang, Hung-Chi & Ho, Chia-Huei
2010, Volume 38, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Our secret code
by Müller-Merbach, Heiner
- 3-11 A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang
- 12-19 Sequencing questions to ferret out terrorists: Models and heuristics
by Sundararaghavan, P.S. & Kunnathur, Anand & Fang, Xiao
- 20-32 Multi-time scale Markov decision process approach to strategic network growth of reverse supply chains
by Wongthatsanekorn, Wuthichai & Realff, Matthew J. & Ammons, Jane C.
- 33-45 Enhancing standard performance practices with DEA
by Bougnol, M.-L. & Dulá, J.H. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C.
- 46-56 Mapping the changes in management science: A review of 'soft' OR/MS articles published in Omega (1973-2008)
by Paucar-Caceres, Alberto
- 57-67 Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 68-83 Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project
by Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm
- 84-94 Planning a TV advertising campaign: A crisp multiobjective programming model from fuzzy basic data
by Pérez-Gladish, B. & Gonzalez, I. & Bilbao-Terol, A. & Arenas-Parra, M.
- 95-104 Measuring strategic decision making efficiency in different country contexts: A comparison of British and Turkish firms
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W. & Zaim, Selim
- 105-112 DEA-based production planning
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing
2009, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 1039-1043 Ethics in Operations Research and Management Sciences: A never-ending effort to combine rigor and passion
by Le Menestrel, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 1044-1050 Ethical guidelines and codes in operations research
by Gass, Saul I.
- 1051-1062 Does the best practice of rational-style model-based policy analysis already include ethical considerations?
by Walker, Warren E.
- 1063-1072 Ethical issues in tracking cellular telephones at an event
by Cooper, Antony K. & Ittmann, Hans W. & Stylianides, Theo & Schmitz, Peter M.U.
- 1073-1082 Ethics beyond the model: How social dynamics can interfere with ethical practice in operational research/management science
by Brocklesby, John
- 1083-1088 Challenge of Research Ethics Committees to the nature of operations research
by White, Leroy
- 1089-1099 Why good practice of OR is not enough--Ethical challenges for the OR practitioner
by Rauschmayer, F. & Kavathatzopoulos, I. & Kunsch, P.L. & Le Menestrel, M.
- 1100-1108 Modelling complex ethical decision problems with operations research
by Kunsch, P.L. & Kavathatzopoulos, I. & Rauschmayer, F.
- 1109-1120 On operations research and value conflicts
by Wenstøp, Fred & Koppang, Haavard
- 1121-1131 Opportunities and pitfalls for ethical analysis in operations research and the management sciences
by Picavet, Emmanuel
2009, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 943-950 Column generation with free replicability in DEA
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Tind, Jørgen
- 951-960 Using Malmquist Indexes to measure changes in the productivity and efficiency of US accounting firms before and after the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
by Chang, Hsihui & Choy, Hiu Lam & Cooper, William W. & Ruefli, Timothy W.
- 961-971 Prospect theory and stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 972-987 Adopters and non-adopters of e-procurement in Singapore: An empirical study
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Lin, Sijie & Lai, Kee-hung
- 988-995 Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis under alternative returns to scale axioms
by Kazemi Matin, Reza & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 996-1006 Risk averse demand selection with all-or-nothing orders
by Chahar, Kiran & Taaffe, Kevin
- 1007-1017 Statistical precision of DEA and Malmquist indices: A bootstrap application to Norwegian grain producers
by Odeck, James
- 1018-1026 EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount
by Kevin Hsu, Wen-Kai & Yu, Hong-Fwu
- 1027-1035 Duality of the improved algebraic method (DIAM)
by Dalalah, Doraid & Lev, Benjamin
- 1036-1038 A note on the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering
by Zhang, Ren-qian
2009, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 746-756 Flexibility configurations: Empirical analysis of volume and product mix flexibility
by Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan
- 757-769 Manufacturing network configuration in supply chains with product recovery
by Francas, David & Minner, Stefan
- 770-787 On flexible product-mix decision problems under randomness and fuzziness
by Hasuike, Takashi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 788-800 Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks
by Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu
- 801-810 The single-period inventory problem: Extension to random yield from the perspective of the supply chain
by Keren, Baruch
- 811-825 Sharing inventory risk in supply chain: The implication of financial constraint
by Lai, Guoming & Debo, Laurens G. & Sycara, Katia
- 826-837 Hedging strategic flexibility in the distribution optimization problem
by Lin, Chun-Ta & Chen, Yee Ming
- 838-852 A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas
by Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A.
- 853-863 Health economic modeling to support surgery management at a Swedish hospital
by Persson, Marie & Persson, Jan A.
- 864-875 A cutting-and-inventory control problem in the manufacturing industry of stainless steel wares
by Cui, Yaodong & Gu, Tianlong & Hu, Wei
- 876-882 A simplified algebraic method for system of linear inequalities with LP applications
by Arsham, Hossein & Adlakha, Veena & Lev, Benjamin
- 883-895 Indirect elicitation of non-linear multi-attribute utility functions. A dual procedure combined with DEA
by André, Francisco J.
- 896-908 A (Q,R) inventory model with a drop-shipping option for e-business
by Khouja, Moutaz & Stylianou, Antonis C.
- 909-918 DEA game cross-efficiency approach to Olympic rankings
by Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao
- 919-929 Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty
by Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 930-941 Opening the black box of efficiency analysis: An illustration with UAE banks
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 497-509 On the estimation of a satisficing model of choice using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Durbach, Ian
- 510-521 Unraveling quantity discounts
by Schotanus, Fredo & Telgen, Jan & de Boer, Luitzen
- 522-534 Applying statistical tests to empirically compare tabu search parameters for MAX 3-SATISFIABILITY: A case study
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & McLay, Laura A.
- 535-544 Removing the impact of environment with units-invariant efficient frontier analysis: An illustrative case study with intertemporal panel data
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 545-554 BlueLinx can benefit from innovative inventory management methods for commodity forward buys
by Manikas, Andrew & Chang, Yih-Long & Ferguson, Mark
- 555-565 A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway
by Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan
- 566-578 Plural forms versus franchise and company-owned systems: A DEA approach of hotel chain performance
by Botti, Laurent & Briec, Walter & Cliquet, Gérard
- 579-590 A comparison of spreadsheet users with different levels of experience
by Lawson, Barry R. & Baker, Kenneth R. & Powell, Stephen G. & Foster-Johnson, Lynn
- 591-599 Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a single machine subject to periodic maintenance
by Chen, Wen-Jinn
- 600-614 A heuristic approach to long-haul freight transportation with multiple objective functions
by Caramia, M. & Guerriero, F.
- 615-623 Ackoff's Fables revisited: stories to inform operational research practice
by Klein, Jonathan H.
- 624-636 The deterministic EPQ with partial backordering: A new approach
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl
- 637-645 A pragmatic algorithm for the train-set routing: The case of Korea high-speed railway
by Hong, Sung-Pil & Kim, Kyung Min & Lee, Kyungsik & Hwan Park, Bum
- 646-658 Strategic inventory deployment for retail and e-tail stores
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Wang, Ziping
- 659-671 Stock screening with use of multiple criteria decision making and optimization
by Sevastjanov, Pavel & Dymova, Ludmila
- 672-685 Incorporating quality into data envelopment analysis of nursing home performance: A case study
by Shimshak, Daniel G. & Lenard, Melanie L. & Klimberg, Ronald K.
- 686-697 Measuring business performance in the high-tech manufacturing industry: A case study of Taiwan's large-sized TFT-LCD panel companies
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Chiu, Yu-Jing & Chen, Ja-Shen
- 698-710 A robustness framework for monitoring real options under uncertainty
by Driouchi, Tarik & Leseure, Michel & Bennett, David
- 711-723 Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang
- 724-730 Mean-variance analysis of the newsvendor model with stockout cost
by Wu, Jun & Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 731-733 A note on the paper, "Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods", by Wang and Triantaphyllou, Omega (2008)
by Figueira, José Rui & Roy, Bernard
- 734-739 A heuristic to minimize total flow time in permutation flow shop
by Laha, Dipak & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 740-740 At a crossroad of data envelopment and principal component analyses Omega 2007;35(4):351-64 by Ramalingam Shanmugam and Charles Johnson
by Shanmugam, Ramalingam
- 741-741 Developing the reverse logistics network--A comment and suggestions on minimizing the reverse logistics cost
by Kannan, G. & Sasi Kumar, P.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 257-271 Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 272-281 Some heuristic algorithms for total tardiness minimization in a flowshop with blocking
by Ronconi, Débora P. & Henriques, Luís R.S.
- 282-299 Information distortion in a supply chain and its mitigation using soft computing approach
by Balan, S. & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 300-311 Modeling the manager's match-or-wait dilemma in a make-to-forecast production situation
by Akinc, Umit & Meredith, Jack
- 312-330 Using expected values to simplify decision making under uncertainty
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 331-345 New high performing heuristics for minimizing makespan in permutation flowshops
by Rad, Shahriar Farahmand & Ruiz, Rubén & Boroojerdian, Naser
- 346-357 Probabilistic dominance criteria for comparing uncertain alternatives: A tutorial
by Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 358-379 A numerical analysis of supply chain performance under split decision rights
by Bichescu, Bogdan C. & Fry, Michael J.
- 380-394 Innovation behavior in the hotel industry
by Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Mattsson, Jan
- 395-410 Missing consequences in multiattribute utility theory
by Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Ríos-Insua, Sixto
- 411-425 Labor-use efficiency in Indian banking: A branch-level analysis
by Das, Abhiman & Ray, Subhash C. & Nag, Ashok
- 426-438 Measuring open source software success
by Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Kim, Hee-Woong & Gupta, Sumeet
- 439-449 A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment
by Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping
- 450-462 Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization
by Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco
- 463-470 A statistical framework for strategic decision making with AHP: Probability assessment and Bayesian revision
by Hughes, Warren R.