Journal of Economic Psychology
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D. Read
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:joepsy
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 218-230 Socioeconomic status, neighborhood disadvantage, and poverty-related stress: Prospective effects on psychological syndromes among diverse low-income families
by Santiago, Catherine DeCarlo & Wadsworth, Martha E. & Stump, Jessica
- 231-239 Adolescents' understanding of poverty and the poor in rural Malaysia
by Halik, Murnizam & Webley, Paul
- 240-247 Humanitarian work psychology: The contributions of organizational psychology to poverty reduction
by Berry, Mary O'Neill & Reichman, Walter & Klobas, Jane & MacLachlan, Malcolm & Hui, Harry C. & Carr, Stuart C.
- 248-258 Exiting unemployment: How do program effects depend on individual coping strategies?
by Andersen, Signe Hald
- 259-272 Reference group consumption and the subjective wellbeing of the poor in Peru
by Guillen-Royo, Monica
- 273-283 Exploring the absolutist vs relativist perception of poverty using a cross-country questionnaire survey
by Corazzini, Luca & Esposito, Lucio & Majorano, Francesca
- 284-293 The psychology and behavioural economics of poverty
by Anand, Paul & Lea, Stephen
2011, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-16 Wage inequality and team production: An experimental analysis
by Bartling, Björn & von Siemens, Ferdinand A.
- 17-24 The generality of the emotion effect on magnitude sensitivity
by Gong, Min & Baron, Jonathan
- 25-32 Explaining consumer confidence in Portugal
by Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Caleiro, António & Dionfsio, Andreia
- 33-44 Purchase deadline as a moderator of the effects of price uncertainty on search duration
by Lemieux, James & Peterson, Robert A.
- 45-64 Financial satisfaction over the life course: The influence of assets and liabilities
by Plagnol, Anke C.
- 65-72 Goal orientation and variety seeking behavior: The role of decision task
by Wu, Pei-Hsun & Kao, Danny Tengti
- 73-78 Luck or cheating? A field experiment on honesty with children
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Piovesan, Marco
- 79-92 Shopping without pain: Compulsive buying and the effects of credit card availability in Europe and the Far East
by Lo, Hui-Yi & Harvey, Nigel
- 93-102 Strategy versus sincerity in mean voting
by Marchese, Carla & Montefiori, Marcello
- 103-119 Identities, conflicting behavioural norms and the importance of job attributes
by Russo, Giovanni & Hooft, Edwin van
- 120-130 When do severe sanctions enhance compliance? The role of procedural fairness
by Verboon, Peter & van Dijke, Marius
- 131-141 Price perception and confirmation bias in the context of a VAT increase
by Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Hoelzl, Erik
- 142-158 Maternal Life Satisfaction and Child Outcomes: Are They Related?
by Berger, Eva M. & Spiess, C. Katharina
- 159-171 Are the unemployed equally unhappy all around the world? The role of the social norms to work and welfare state provision in 28 OECD countries
by Stavrova, Olga & Schlösser, Thomas & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 172-178 Social interactions and the salience of social identity
by McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 179-193 Demographics, attitude, personality and credit card features correlate with credit card debt: A view from China
by Wang, Lili & Lu, Wei & Malhotra, Naresh K.
- 194-200 Regret aversion and the reluctance to exchange lottery tickets
by van de Ven, Niels & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 201-204 Herbert Gintis. The Bounds of Reason: Game Theory and the Unification of the Behavioral Sciences. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2009). xviii + 286 pp., ISBN: 978-0-691-14052-0 (hc)
by Ainslie, George
2010, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 841-842 The Journal of Economic Psychology enters its fourth decade
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 843-848 To pay or to apologize? On the psychology of dealing with unfair offers in a dictator game
by De Cremer, David
- 849-859 On the prevalence of framing effects across subject-pools in a two-person cooperation game
by Goerg, Sebastian J. & Walkowitz, Gari
- 860-871 The role and relevance of domain knowledge, perceptions of planning importance, and risk tolerance in predicting savings intentions
by Croy, Gerry & Gerrans, Paul & Speelman, Craig
- 872-883 Inducing efficient conditional cooperation patterns in public goods games, an experimental investigation
by Guillen, Pablo & Fatas, Enrique & Brañas-Garza, Pablo
- 884-894 Is a good deal always fair? Examining the concepts of transaction value and price fairness
by Xia, Lan & Monroe, Kent B.
- 895-907 Understanding the WTA-WTP gap: Attitudes, feelings, uncertainty and personality
by Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Navarro-Martínez, Daniel
- 908-922 Fairness perceptions and prosocial emotions in the power to take
by Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans
- 923-935 Piecing the jigsaw puzzle of adolescent happiness
by van de Wetering, E.J. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F.
- 936-949 Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations
by Poggi, Ambra
- 950-963 The aggregation of preferences in groups: Identity, responsibility, and polarization
by Brady, Michael P. & Wu, Steven Y.
- 964-984 Positive expectations feedback experiments and number guessing games as models of financial markets
by Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan
- 985-995 Adaptive behavior leads to under-diversification
by Zion, Uri Ben & Erev, Ido & Haruvy, Ernan & Shavit, Tal
- 996-1007 Linking self-esteem with the tendency to engage in financial planning
by Neymotin, Florence
- 1008-1020 Happiness and financial satisfaction in Israel: Effects of religiosity, ethnicity, and war
by Van Praag, Bernard M.S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 1021-1034 First steps out of debt: Attitudes and social identity as predictors of contact by debtors with creditors
by Mewse, Avril J. & Lea, Stephen E.G. & Wrapson, Wendy
- 1035-1046 Behavioral foundations for the Keynesian consumption function
by D'Orlando, Fabio & Sanfilippo, Eleonora
- 1047-1056 Experiencing costs and benefits of a loan transaction: The role of cost-benefit associations
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Hoelzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 1057-1060 Experimental Economics: Rethinking the Rules, Nicholas Bardsley, Robin Cubitt, Graham Loomes, Peter Moffatt, Chris Starmer, Robert Sugden. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2009). 384 pp., Hardcover, US $55.00/£37.95, ISBN: 978-1-4008-3143-2
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 1061-1063 Identity Economics: How Our Identities Shape Our Work, Wages, and Well-being, George A. Akerlof, Rachel E. Kranton. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2010). 185 and vi pp., $16.47 (hc), ISBN: 978-0-691-14648-5 (hc)
by Bidner, Chris
2010, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 757-763 The Life and Work of Flemming Hansen
by Fred van Raaij, W.
- 764-766 Contributions to decision neuroscience
by Hansen, Flemming & Kenning, Peter & Plassmann, Hilke
- 767-776 The somatic marker framework as a neurological theory of decision-making: Review, conceptual comparisons, and future neuroeconomics research
by Reimann, Martin & Bechara, Antoine
- 777-784 Using the P3a to gauge automatic attention to interactive television advertising
by Treleaven-Hassard, Shiree & Gold, Joshua & Bellman, Steven & Schweda, Anika & Ciorciari, Joseph & Critchley, Christine & Varan, Duane
- 785-793 Application of frontal EEG asymmetry to advertising research
by Ohme, Rafal & Reykowska, Dorota & Wiener, Dawid & Choromanska, Anna
- 794-801 Risk seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task
by Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio
- 802-811 Celebrities and shoes on the female brain: The neural correlates of product evaluation in the context of fame
by Stallen, Mirre & Smidts, Ale & Rijpkema, Mark & Smit, Gitty & Klucharev, Vasily & Fernández, Guillén
- 812-817 Does neuroeconomics give new impetus to economic and consumer research?
by Hubert, Mirja
- 818-831 How genes make up your mind: Individual biological differences and value-based decisions
by Ramsøy, Thomas Z. & Skov, Martin
- 832-839 Multiple selves in intertemporal choice
by Jamison, Julian & Wegener, Jon
2010, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 479-486 Do reference values matter? Some notes and extensions on "income and happiness across Europe"
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- 487-497 Monetary policy credibility and inflationary expectation
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 498-509 The sources of happiness: Evidence from the investment game
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo
- 510-519 Segmenting consumers based on how they spend a tax rebate: An analysis of the Australian stimulus payment
by Oppewal, Harmen & Paas, Leonard J. & Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Huybers, Twan
- 520-526 A tale of two Cedis: Making sense of a new currency in Ghana
by Dzokoto, Vivian Afi Abui & Young, Jessica & Mensah, Clifford Edwin
- 527-541 On approval and disapproval: Theory and experiments
by López-Pérez, Raúl & Vorsatz, Marc
- 542-552 Sex differences in tax compliance: Differentiating between demographic sex, gender-role orientation, and prenatal masculinization (2D:4D)
by Kastlunger, Barbara & Dressler, Stefan G. & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Voracek, Martin
- 553-576 Behavioral econometrics for psychologists
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E.
- 577-586 Taxpayer information assistance services and tax compliance behavior
by Alm, James & Cherry, Todd & Jones, Michael & McKee, Michael
- 587-598 Does civilization cause discontentment among indigenous Amazonians? Test of empirical data from the Tsimane' of Bolivia
by Godoy, Ricardo & Zeinalova, Elizabeth & Reyes-García, Victoria & Huanca, Tomás & Kosiewicz, Holly & Leonard, William R. & Tanner, Susan
- 599-611 Efficiency and behavioral considerations in labor negotiations
by Königstein, Manfred & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 612-623 Income, sense of community and subjective well-being: Combining economic and psychological variables
by Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Jamieson, Robert D. & Martin, John F.
- 624-633 Values, materialism, and well-being: A study with Turkish university students
by Karabati, Serdar & Cemalcilar, Zeynep
- 634-642 Regret now, take it now: On the role of experienced regret on intertemporal choice
by Raeva, Daniela & Mittone, Luigi & Schwarzbach, Jens
- 643-658 Partial knowledge is a dangerous thing - On the value of asymmetric fundamental information in asset markets
by Kirchler, Michael
- 659-675 Decision makers facing uncertainty: Theory versus evidence
by Giordani, Paolo E. & Schlag, Karl H. & Zwart, Sanne
- 676-686 Reciprocity and incentive pay in the workplace
by Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein
- 687-697 Performance targets, effort and risk-taking
by Rablen, Matthew D.
- 698-704 Performance pay and dynamic social preferences
by Kvaløy, Ola
- 705-718 Voluntary participation and cooperation in a collective-good game
by Boun My, Kene & Chalvignac, Benoît
- 719-731 Progress framing and sunk costs: How managers' statements about project progress reveal their investment intentions
by Karevold, Knut Ivar & Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 732-737 'Oops...I did it again': Repeated focusing effects in reports of happiness
by Dolan, Paul & Metcalfe, Robert
- 738-748 Do all material incentives for pro-social activities backfire? The response to cash and non-cash incentives for blood donations
by Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario
- 749-756 How history and convention create norms: An experimental study
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi
2010, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 241-253 Does competition enhance performance or cheating? A laboratory experiment
by Schwieren, Christiane & Weichselbaumer, Doris
- 254-268 Risk-taking tournaments - Theory and experimental evidence
by Nieken, Petra & Sliwka, Dirk
- 269-284 An agent-based analysis of context-dependent preferences
by Wendel, Stephen & Oppenheimer, Joe
- 285-292 Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game
by Vanberg, Christoph
- 293-309 The value of superstitions
by Ng, Travis & Chong, Terence & Du, Xin
- 310-321 Face-to-face lying - An experimental study in Sweden and Japan
by Holm, Håkan J. & Kawagoe, Toshiji
- 322-330 The structure of attitudes to student debt
by Haultain, Steve & Kemp, Simon & Chernyshenko, Oleksandr S.
- 331-346 Tax compliance inventory TAX-I: Designing an inventory for surveys of tax compliance
by Kirchler, Erich & Wahl, Ingrid
- 347-357 Bribing versus gift-giving - An experiment
by Lambsdorff, Johann Graf & Frank, Björn
- 358-373 Blind justice: An experimental analysis of random punishment in team production
by Fatas, Enrique & Morales, Antonio J. & Ubeda, Paloma
- 374-387 Preference reversals and disparities between willingness to pay and willingness to accept in repeated markets
by Loomes, Graham & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert
- 388-399 From actual to perceived transparency: The case of the European Central Bank
by van der Cruijsen, Carin A.B. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W.
- 400-404 Perceptions and outcomes of a fiscal bonus: Framing effects on evaluations and usage intentions
by Lozza, Edoardo & Carrera, Sonia & Bosio, A. Claudio
- 405-420 Pro-environmental behavior and rational consumer choice: Evidence from surveys of life satisfaction
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 421-434 How a psychologist informed economics: The case of Sidney Siegel
by Innocenti, Alessandro
- 435-443 Confidence mediates how investment knowledge influences investing self-efficacy
by Forbes, James & Kara, S. Murat
- 444-455 Are some deaths worse than others? The effect of 'labelling' on people's perceptions
by Robinson, Angela & Covey, Judith & Spencer, Anne & Loomes, Graham
- 456-470 When equality trumps reciprocity
by Xiao, Erte & Bicchieri, Cristina
- 471-477 'Familiar or risky': The Asperger syndrome affects exploratory consumer behaviour
by Baas, Tjerk H. & van Raaij, W. Fred
2010, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 155-157 Introduction to special issue "The Economics and Psychology of Football"
by Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias
- 158-171 National well-being and international sports events
by Kavetsos, Georgios & Szymanski, Stefan
- 172-180 Making the seemingly impossible appear possible: Effects of conjunction fallacies in evaluations of bets on football games
by Nilsson, Håkan & Andersson, Patric
- 181-191 The influence of social pressure and nationality on individual decisions: Evidence from the behaviour of referees
by Dawson, Peter & Dobson, Stephen
- 192-199 Alone against the crowd: Individual differences in referees' ability to cope under pressure
by Page, Katie & Page, Lionel
- 200-211 Distance matters in away games: Evidence from the German football league
by Oberhofer, Harald & Philippovich, Tassilo & Winner, Hannes
- 212-217 Why were FIFA World Cup tickets so cheap? Monopoly pricing, demand quality and two-sided markets
by Eichhorn, Christoph & Sahm, Marco
- 218-229 The effect of talent disparity on team productivity in soccer
by Franck, Egon & Nüesch, Stephan
- 230-240 Reserve prices as reference points - Evidence from auctions for football players at Hattrick.org
by Trautmann, Stefan T. & Traxler, Christian
2010, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-16 Understanding fixed effects in human well-being
by Boyce, Christopher J.
- 17-24 Children's adaptive pre-decisional search behavior: Effects of memory and number of alternatives
by Katz, Idit & Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Assor, Avi & Danziger, Shai
- 25-34 Preschoolers' allocations in the dictator game: The role of moral emotions
by Gummerum, Michaela & Hanoch, Yaniv & Keller, Monika & Parsons, Katie & Hummel, Alegra
- 35-50 Acculturation identity and employment among second and middle generation immigrants
by Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus
- 51-54 Behavioral economics: A methodological note
by Etzioni, Amitai
- 55-63 The role of parents in college students' financial behaviors and attitudes
by Norvilitis, Jill M. & MacLean, Michael G.
- 64-79 Trusting and trustworthiness: What are they, how to measure them, and what affects them
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Halldorsson, Freyr
- 80-91 Trust in authorities as a boundary condition to procedural fairness effects on tax compliance
by van Dijke, Marius & Verboon, Peter
- 92-105 Effect of saving motives and horizon on saving behaviors
by Fisher, Patti J. & Montalto, Catherine P.
- 106-113 Why tip? An empirical test of motivations for tipping car guards
by Saunders, Stephen G. & Lynn, Michael
- 114-130 Anomalies in intertemporal choice, time-dependent uncertainty and expected utility - A common approach
by Walther, Herbert
- 131-142 Money and success - Sibling and birth-order effects on positional concerns
by Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina
- 143-145 Happiness - A Revolution in Economics, Bruno S. Frey. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2008) (Munich Lectures in Economics). 240 and xiii pp., $19.99 (sc), ISBN: 978-0-262-06277-0 (hc)
by Ortmann, Andreas & Weber, Angelika
- 146-148 Addiction: A Disorder of Choice, Gene M. Heyman. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2009). IX+200 pp., $40.00 (hc), ISBN: 978-0-674-03298-9 (hc)
by Ross, Don
- 149-150 Experiments in Economics: Playing Fair with Money, Ananish Chaudhuri. Routledge, 270 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016. 2009, 272 pp., $41.95 (pb), ISBN: 978-0-415-47631-7
by Devetag, Giovanna
- 151-154 Neuroeconomics: Decision Making and the Brain. Paul W. Glimcher, Colin F. Camerer, Ernst Fehr, Russell A. Poldrack (Eds.). Academic Press, London (2009). +xviii 538 pp., Hardcover, ISBN: 978-0-12-374176-9
by Anderson, Michael L.
2009, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 831-839 Decreasing relative impatience
by Rohde, Kirsten I.M.
- 840-858 "What's it Worth to Me?" Three interpretive studies of the relative roles of task-oriented and reflexive processes in separate versus joint value construction
by Gould, Stephen J. & Kramer, Thomas
- 859-872 Preference reversals in evaluations of cash versus non-cash incentives
by Shaffer, Victoria A. & Arkes, Hal R.
- 873-883 An evolutionary psychological perspective on social capital
by Kanazawa, Satoshi & Savage, Joanne
- 884-897 Effects of positive attitude on happiness and wage: Evidence from the US data
by Mohanty, Madhu S.
- 898-912 Cognitive coherence and tort reform
by Landeo, Claudia M.
2009, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 711-720 How do socio-demographic and psychological factors relate to households' direct and indirect energy use and savings?
by Abrahamse, Wokje & Steg, Linda
- 721-731 Reason-based judgments: Using reasons to decouple perceived price-quality correlation
by Vlaev, Ivo & Chater, Nick & Lewis, Rich & Davies, Greg
- 732-744 An economic anatomy of culture: Attitudes and behaviour in inter- and intra-national ultimatum game experiments
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Jones, Martin & Williams, Geoffrey
- 745-755 Disentangling the housing satisfaction puzzle: Does homeownership really matter?
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis
- 756-771 Overconfidence in absolute and relative performance: The regression hypothesis and Bayesian updating
by Grieco, Daniela & Hogarth, Robin M.
- 772-781 The mental accounting of time
by Rajagopal, Priyali & Rha, Jong-Youn
- 782-792 Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination
by Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah
- 793-802 When being overpaid makes me feel good about myself: It depends on how the other feels
by De Cremer, David & Van Kleef, Gerben A.
- 803-813 A tractable model of process fairness under risk
by Trautmann, Stefan T.
- 814-827 Determinants of in-group bias: Is group affiliation mediated by guilt-aversion?
by Güth, Werner & Ploner, Matteo & Regner, Tobias
- 828-829 Rational Decisions, Ken Binmore. Princeton University Press, Princeton NJ (2009). X+200 pp., $40.00 (hc), ISBN:978-0-691-13074-3 (hc)
by Ross, Don
2009, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 527-539 Efficiency versus fairness: The evaluation of labor market policies by economists and laypeople
by Haferkamp, Alexandra & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Belschak, Frank & Enste, Dominik
- 540-551 Behavior in the loss domain: An experiment using the probability trade-off consistency condition
by L'Haridon, Olivier
- 552-562 I am getting tired: Effort and fatigue in intertemporal decision-making
by Dragone, Davide
- 563-574 Economic versus psychological forecasting. Evidence from consumer confidence surveys
by Bovi, Maurizio
- 575-582 Does unemployment increase suicide rates? The OECD panel evidence
by Noh, Yong-Hwan
- 583-590 Maternal-biased parental leave
by Engström, Per & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Liang, Che-Yuan
- 591-607 Motivating teammates: The leader's choice between positive and negative incentives
by Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina
- 608-621 Interdependency among addictive behaviours and time/risk preferences: Discrete choice model analysis of smoking, drinking, and gambling
by Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei
- 622-633 Analyzing consumers heterogeneity and self-reported tastes: An approach consistent with the consumer's decision making process
by Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Orea, Luis & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan
- 634-641 Social environments with competitive pressure: Gender effects in the decisions of German schoolchildren
by Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel
- 642-650 Imperfect information processing in sequential bargaining games with present biased preferences
by Akin, Zafer
- 651-666 A parameter-free analysis of the utility of money for the general population under prospect theory
by Booij, Adam S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs
- 667-674 Measurement invariance matters: A case made for the ORTOFIN
by Hofmans, J. & Pepermans, R. & Loix, E.
- 675-689 I can't smile without you: Spousal correlation in life satisfaction
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 690-693 Social Psychology and Economics, David De Cremer, Marcel Zeelenberg, J. Keith Murnighan (Eds.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ (2006). 367 pp., $125.00 (Hardcover), ISBN: 0-8058-5754-0, $44.95 (Softcover) ISBN: 0-8058-5755-9
by Engelmann, Dirk
- 694-695 A Science of Decision Making: The Legacy of Ward Edwards. J.W. & D.J. Weiss (Eds.). Oxford University Press, New York
by Newell, Ben R.
- 696-699 Discovery - A Memoir, Vernon L. Smith. AuthorHouse, Bloomington (2008). Viii+365 pp., $19.99 (sc), ISBN: 978-1-4343-8432-4 (e), 978-1-4343-8431-7 (sc), 978-1-4343-8430-0 (hc)
by Ortmann, Andreas
2009, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 277-284 Ambiguity aversion in the long run: Repeated decisions under risk and uncertainty
by Liu, Hsin-Hsien & Colman, Andrew M.
- 285-292 What's in a name: Framing treated wastewater as recycled water increases willingness to use and willingness to pay
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Mellon, Robert C. & Vrentzou, Anna & Koumakis, George & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 293-306 Conventions in Herbert Simon's theory of bounded rationality
by Koumakhov, Rouslan
- 307-320 The focusing and informational effects of norms on pro-social behavior
by Krupka, Erin & Weber, Roberto A.
- 321-334 Mental accounting and remittances: A study of rural Malawian households
by Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 335-343 Why do responders reject unequal offers in the Ultimatum Game? An experimental study on the role of perceiving interdependence
by Declerck, Carolyn H. & Kiyonari, Toko & Boone, Christophe
- 344-357 An exploration of consumer resistance to innovation and its antecedents
by Kleijnen, Mirella & Lee, Nick & Wetzels, Martin
- 358-367 Minimal social cues in the dictator game
by Rigdon, Mary & Ishii, Keiko & Watabe, Motoki & Kitayama, Shinobu
- 368-380 The impact of social value orientation and risk attitudes on trust and reciprocity
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed
- 381-392 How laypeople and experts misperceive the effect of economic growth
by Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 393-404 Avoiding the sharp tongue: Anticipated written messages promote fair economic exchange
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
- 405-418 Sequences of audits, tax compliance, and taxpaying strategies
by Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Pitters, Julia
- 419-430 Keynes's "non-numerical" probabilities and non-additive measures
by Basili, Marcello & Zappia, Carlo
- 431-445 Individual, cognitive and cultural differences in tax compliance: UK and Italy compared
by Lewis, Alan & Carrera, Sonia & Cullis, John & Jones, Philip
- 446-454 Experience, prediction and recollection of loan burden
by Hoelzl, Erik & Pollai, Maria & Kamleitner, Bernadette
- 455-468 Natural born economists?
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Lubian, Diego & Zago, Angelo
- 469-481 Objective over-education and worker well-being: A shadow price approach
by Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy
- 482-489 On assuaging positive bias in environmental value elicitation
by Posavac, Steven S. & Josko Brakus, J. & Cronley, Maria L. & Jain, Shailendra Pratap
- 490-499 Warm glow and charitable giving: Why the wealthy do not give more to charity?
by Mayo, John W. & Tinsley, Catherine H.
- 500-508 Economic evaluation: The effect of money and economics on attitudes about volunteering
by Pfeffer, Jeffrey & DeVoe, Sanford E.
- 509-510 Experimental Economics in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. A collection of papers in honor of Reinhard Tietz, Abdolkarim Sadrieh, Joachim Weimann (Eds.). Metropolis-Verlag, Marburg (2008). xxiii+539 pp., Hardcover, [euro]44.90, ISBN: 978-3-89518-713-1
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 511-515 Princeton, 2009. Animal Spirits or Complex Adaptive Dynamics? A Review of George Akerlof and Robert J. Schiller Animal Spirits
by Gintis, Herbert
2009, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 136-146 Are people more risk-taking in the presence of the opposite sex?
by McAlvanah, Patrick
- 147-161 A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment
by Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude
- 162-171 Consumer decisions in the black market for stolen or counterfeit goods
by Casola, Luca & Kemp, Simon & Mackenzie, Alexander
- 172-180 The role of the justice motive in economic decision making
by Dalbert, Claudia & Umlauft, Sren
- 181-189 Risk-attitude selection bias in subject pools for experiments involving neuroimaging and blood samples
by Roe, Brian E. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beversdorf, David Q. & Gu, Howard H. & Tilley, Michael R.
- 190-202 Measuring indirect reciprocity: Whose back do we scratch?
by Stanca, Luca
- 203-215 Is the lure of choice reflected in market prices? Experimental evidence based on the 4-door Monty Hall problem
by Siddiqi, Hammad
- 216-227 The role of occupational taxpaying cultures in taxpaying behaviour and attitudes
by Ashby, Julie S. & Webley, Paul & Haslam, Alexander S.
- 228-245 The impact of tax morale and institutional quality on the shadow economy
by Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich
- 246-256 Measuring the values that underlie sustainable development: The development of a valid scale
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Kuskova, Valya & Patzelt, Holger
- 257-260 Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling, Don Ross, Carla Sharp, Rudy E. Vuchinich, David Spurrett. A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (USA) (2008). x+30 pp., $38.00, ISBN: 978-0-262-18265-3 (hbk)
by Anderson, M.L.
- 261-262 Impact of e-Commerce on Consumers and Small Firms, Salvatore Zappal, Colin Gray (Eds.). Ashgate, Aldershot, UK (2006). 264 pp., ISBN-10: 0-7546-4416-2, ISBN-13: 978-0-7546-4416-3
by Hoelzl, Erik
2009, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 11-23 Is default risk acceptable when purchasing insurance? Experimental evidence for different probability representations, reasons for default, and framings
by Zimmer, Anja & Schade, Christian & Gründl, Helmut
- 24-41 Investor information search
by Loibl, Cäzilia & Hira, Tahira K.
- 42-51 Income and happiness across Europe: Do reference values matter?
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Georgellis, Yannis & Tsitsianis, Nicholas & Yin, Ya Ping
- 52-60 Selfish-biased conditional cooperation: On the decline of contributions in repeated public goods experiments
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Perote, Javier & Schmidt, Ulrich & Loos, Malte
- 61-70 Is voting skin-deep? Estimating the effect of candidate ballot photographs on election outcomes
by Leigh, Andrew & Susilo, Tirta
- 71-91 Personality traits as performance enhancers? A comparative analysis of workers in Russia, Armenia and Kazakhstan
by Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia
- 92-106 Personality and income in Mexico: Supervisor assessments vs. self-assessments
by Palifka, Bonnie J.
- 107-110 Rationality in economics: Constructivist and ecological forms
by Sunder, Shyam
- 111-112 IQ and Global Inequality, R. Lynn, T. Vanhanen. Washington Summit Publishers (2002). 400pp., $17.95, Paper, ISBN: 1593680252, ISBN-13: 9781593680251
by Filer, Randall K.