Journal of International Money and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): James R. Lothian
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jimfin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 1430-1452 Does openness to trade make countries more vulnerable to sudden stops, or less? Using gravity to establish causality
by Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Frankel, Jeffrey A.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 1056-1073 The submission of limit orders or market orders: The role ofÂ timing and information in the Reuters D2000-2 system
by Lo, Ingrid & Sapp, Stephen G.
- 1074-1097 Foreign exchange risk and the cross-section of stock returns
by Kolari, James W. & Moorman, Ted C. & Sorescu, Sorin M.
- 1098-1121 A new approach to modeling early warning systems for currency crises: Can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?
by Lin, Chin-Shien & Khan, Haider A. & Chang, Ruei-Yuan & Wang, Ying-Chieh
- 1122-1134 Diversification in euro area stock markets: Country versus industry
by Moerman, Gerard A.
- 1135-1160 Exchange rate pass-through and relative prices: An industry-level empirical investigation
by Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Karayalcin, Cem A. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D.
- 1161-1176 Measuring the persistence of deviations from purchasing power parity with a fractionally integrated STAR model
by Smallwood, Aaron D.
- 1177-1197 Exploring different views of exchange rate regime choice
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Colombo, Emilio & Tirelli, Patrizio
2008, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 876-896 Dynamic effects of terms of trade shocks: The impact on debt and growth
by Eicher, Theo S. & Schubert, Stefan F. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 897-914 Productivity shocks and the current account: An alternative perspective of capital market integration
by Decressin, Jörg & Disyatat, Piti
- 915-925 Some pitfalls in testing the law of one price in commodity markets
by Pippenger, John & Phillips, Llad
- 926-948 Consumption and real exchange rates with incomplete markets and non-traded goods
by Benigno, Gianluca & Thoenissen, Christoph
- 949-957 Monetary policy in the open economy revisited: The case for exchange-rate flexibility restored
by Duarte, Margarida & Obstfeld, Maurice
- 958-970 Is there a connection between monetary unification and real economic integration? Evidence from regime-switching stationarity tests
by Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil
- 971-993 Exchange rate determination under interest rate rules
by Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 994-1012 Order flows, news, and exchange rate volatility
by Frömmel, Michael & Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas
- 1013-1027 Cross-border listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets
by Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 677-694 Applying regret theory to investment choices: Currency hedging decisions
by Michenaud, Sébastien & Solnik, Bruno
- 695-706 A model of the interactions between banking crises and currency crises
by Bleaney, Michael & Bougheas, Spiros & Skamnelos, Ilias
- 707-732 Bank incentives, economic specialization, and financial crises in emerging economies
by Gande, Amar & John, Kose & Senbet, Lemma W.
- 733-756 Closing international real business cycle models with restricted financial markets
by Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel
- 757-779 A structural VAR approach to the intertemporal model of the current account
by Kano, Takashi
- 780-805 Haircuts: Estimating investor losses in sovereign debt restructurings, 1998-2005
by Sturzenegger, Federico & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin
- 806-815 Capital mobility in saving and investment: A time-varying coefficients approach
by Evans, Paul & Kim, Bong-Han & Oh, Keun-Yeob
- 816-830 IMF bailouts and moral hazard
by Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho
- 831-846 Forward-rate target zones and exchange rate dynamics
by Lin, Hwan C.
- 847-859 What has driven Chinese monetary policy since 1990? Investigating the People's bank's policy rule
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Siklos, Pierre L.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 516-528 U.S. dollar real exchange rates: Nonlinearity revisited
by Sollis, Robert
- 529-546 Is foreign exchange intervention effective? Some microanalytical evidence from the Czech Republic
by Scalia, Antonio
- 547-559 The effect of intervention frequency on the foreign exchange market: The Japanese experience
by Hoshikawa, Takeshi
- 560-591 A new look at pass-through
by Shambaugh, Jay
- 592-608 Term structure anomalies: Term premium or peso-problem?
by Jardet, Caroline
- 609-616 Dynamic IS curves with and without money: An international comparison
by Hafer, R.W. & Jones, Garett
- 617-635 Endogenous asymmetric information and international equity home bias: The effects of portfolio size and information costs
by Barron, John M. & Ni, Jinlan
- 636-653 Information flows during the Asian crisis: Evidence from closed-end funds
by Cohen, Benjamin H. & Remolona, Eli M.
- 654-675 Financial integration, economic instability and trade structure in emerging markets
by Chambet, Anthony & Gibson, Rajna
2008, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 345-371 Understanding the dynamic effects of government spending on foreign trade
by Müller, Gernot J.
- 372-386 On the hidden links between financial and trade opening
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 387-410 Credit, cronyism, and control: Evidence from the Americas
by Pagano, Michael S.
- 411-437 The macroeconomic policy mix in a monetary union with flexible inflation targeting
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 438-454 Daily effects of foreign exchange intervention: Evidence from official Bank of Canada data
by Fatum, Rasmus
- 455-479 Monetary integration and the cost of borrowing
by Gómez-Puig, Marta
- 480-497 Politically generated uncertainty and currency crises: Theory, tests, and forecasts
by Leblang, David & Satyanath, Shanker
2008, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 165-168 Overview of the special issue on Euro area expansion: Current state and future prospects
by Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 169-187 EMU enlargement, stabilization costs and insurance mechanisms
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide
- 188-208 The trade and FDI effects of EMU enlargement
by Brouwer, Jelle & Paap, Richard & Viaene, Jean-Marie
- 209-226 Optimal monetary policy in the euro area in the presence of heterogeneity
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Skotida, Ifigeneia
- 227-248 How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?
by Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin
- 249-259 The speed of euro adoption
by Columba, Francesco
- 260-276 In search of a euro effect: Big lessons from a Big Mac Meal?
by Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 277-294 Gains from financial integration in the European Union: Evidence for new and old members
by Demyanyk, Yuliya & Volosovych, Vadym
- 295-313 Non-linear growth effects of financial development: Does financial integration matter?
by Masten, Arjana Brezigar & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Masten, Igor
- 314-330 Portfolio performance and the Euro: Prospects for new potential EMU members
by Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut
2008, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-25 Central bank authorities' beliefs about foreign exchange intervention
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 26-39 Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads
by Genberg, Hans & Sulstarova, Astrit
- 40-53 Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 54-75 Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy
by Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen
- 76-101 Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the largest root and the half-life
by Sekioua, Sofiane H.
- 102-123 Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
by Joliet, Robert & Hubner, Georges
- 124-139 When is a lower exchange rate pass-through associated with greater exchange rate exposure
by Floden, Martin & Simbanegavi, Witness & Wilander, Fredrik
- 140-155 The puzzling unit root in the real interest rate and its inconsistency with intertemporal consumption behavior
by Lai, Kon S.
- 156-164 Evidence of purchasing power parity for the floating regime period
by Lopez, Claude
2007, Volume 26, Issue 8
- 1261-1291 Extreme interdependence and extreme contagion between emerging markets
by Fazio, Giorgio
- 1292-1310 Regional vulnerability: The case of East Asia
by Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P.
- 1311-1337 Financial integration and the price of world covariance risk: Large- vs. small-cap stocks
by Huang, Wei
- 1338-1354 Varying the VaR for unconditional and conditional environments
by Cotter, John
- 1355-1377 Accounting for real exchange rate changes in East Asia
by Parsley, David C.
- 1378-1402 The spirit of capitalism, asset pricing and growth in a small open economy
by Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel
- 1403-1423 Macroeconomic shocks, structural change and real exchange rates: Evidence from historical data
by Anton Muscatelli, V. & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine
- 1424-1449 GDP growth and currency valuation: The case of the dollar
by Vlaar, Peter J.G.
2007, Volume 26, Issue 7
- 1071-1094 The choice of exchange rate regimes in developing countries: A multinomial panel analysis
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Zhou, Jizhong
- 1095-1112 Exchange-rate-based stabilization: Imperfect competition and supply-side effects
by Rhee, Hyuk Jae
- 1113-1150 Inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through
by Flamini, Alessandro
- 1151-1173 Solvency vs competition: Hobson's choice for the Fed
by Telser, Lester G.
- 1174-1186 Why U.S. money does not cause U.S. output, but does cause Hong Kong output
by Rodriguez, Gabriel & Rowe, Nicholas
- 1187-1205 Currency and credit markets
by Bilson, John F.O. & Cernauskas, Deborah
- 1206-1228 Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from Asian markets
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Jeon, Bang Nam & Li, Huimin
- 1229-1238 Is there really a "border effect"?
by Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1239-1260 Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk
by Campbell, Rachel A. & Kraussl, Roman
2007, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 865-886 Central bank learning, terms of trade shocks and currency risk: Should only inflation matter for monetary policy?
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 887-904 Empirical analysis of the exchange rate channel in Japan
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 905-923 The impact of discount rate changes on market interest rates: Evidence from three European countries and Japan
by Rai, Anoop & Seth, Rama & Mohanty, Sunil K.
- 924-947 Declining exchange rate pass-through to U.S. import prices: The potential role of global factors
by Marazzi, Mario & Sheets, Nathan
- 948-973 On the returns generating process and the profitability of trading rules in emerging capital markets
by Hatgioannides, John & Mesomeris, Spyros
- 974-1000 Market impact costs of institutional equity trades
by Bikker, Jacob A. & Spierdijk, Laura & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle
- 1001-1015 The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai
- 1016-1037 Linear and nonlinear exchange rate exposure
by Priestley, Richard & Odegaard, Bernt Arne
- 1038-1069 Uncovered interest rate parity and the term structure
by Bekaert, Geert & Wei, Min & Xing, Yuhang
2007, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 657-662 Overview of conference volume "Financial and Commercial Integrations"
by Aizenman, Joshua & Lothian, James R. & Pinto, Brian
- 663-681 A stable international monetary system emerges: Inflation targeting is Bretton Woods, reversed
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 682-702 Sources for financing domestic capital - Is foreign saving a viable option for developing countries?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Radziwill, Artur
- 703-729 Global price dispersion: Are prices converging or diverging?
by Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven
- 730-761 Trade liberalization, capital account liberalization and the real effects of financial development
by Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio
- 762-785 The overvaluation of Renminbi undervaluation
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Fujii, Eiji
- 786-787 Comment on Cheung, Chinn and Fujii, "The Overvaluation of Renminbi Undervaluation"
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 788-813 International financial integration through equity markets: Which firms from which countries go global?
by Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 814-840 Capital controls, capital flow contractions, and macroeconomic vulnerability
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 841-863 Collateral damage: Exchange controls and international trade
by Wei, Shang-Jin & Zhang, Zhiwei
2007, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 495-499 Financial globalization and integration
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Hartmann, Philipp
- 500-522 Explaining the global pattern of current account imbalances
by Gruber, Joseph W. & Kamin, Steven B.
- 523-545 US imbalances: The role of technology and policy
by Bems, Rudolfs & Dedola, Luca & Smets, Frank
- 546-569 Current account balances, financial development and institutions: Assaying the world "saving glut"
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro
- 570-586 Currency appreciation and current account adjustment
by Devereux, Michael B. & Genberg, Hans
- 587-605 Home bias and international risk sharing: Twin puzzles separated at birth
by Sorensen, Bent E. & Wu, Yi-Tsung & Yosha, Oved & Zhu, Yu
- 606-630 Model uncertainty, financial market integration and the home bias puzzle
by Baele, Lieven & Pungulescu, Crina & Ter Horst, Jenke
- 631-655 Home bias in global bond and equity markets: The role of real exchange rate volatility
by Fidora, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Thimann, Christian
2007, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 329-341 Volatility spillovers across international swap markets: The US, Japan, and the UK
by In, Francis
- 342-363 Long memory and structural changes in the forward discount: An empirical investigation
by Choi, Kyongwook & Zivot, Eric
- 364-382 Does the real interest parity hypothesis hold? Evidence for developed and emerging markets
by Ferreira, Alex Luiz & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel A.
- 383-402 The effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention in emerging market countries: Evidence from the Czech koruna
by Disyatat, Piti & Galati, Gabriele
- 403-429 Informational contagion of bank runs in a third-generation crisis model
by Vaugirard, Victor
- 430-453 Global regional sources of risk in equity markets: Evidence from factor models with time-varying conditional skewness
by Hashmi, Aamir R. & Tay, Anthony S.
- 454-467 Currency preferences and the Australian dollar
by Kingston, Geoffrey & Melecky, Martin
- 468-494 Incomplete exchange rate pass-through and simple monetary policy rules
by Adolfson, Malin
2007, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 167-192 Fed intervention, dollar appreciation, and systematic risk
by Sweeney, Richard J.
- 193-212 What prompts Japan to intervene in the Forex market? A new approach to a reaction function
by Ito, Takatoshi & Yabu, Tomoyoshi
- 213-228 Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries
by Kasuga, Hidefumi
- 229-250 Inflation, output growth, and nominal and real uncertainty: Empirical evidence for the G7
by Fountas, Stilianos & Karanasos, Menelaos
- 251-264 "Optimal" inflation under dollarization
by Kurasawa, Kazutaka & Marty, Alvin L.
- 265-283 An empirical assessment of currency devaluation in East Asian countries
by Kim, Yoonbai & Ying, Yung-Hsiang
- 284-304 Why common factors in international bond returns are not so common
by Perignon, Christophe & Smith, Daniel R. & Villa, Christophe
- 305-327 The impact of EMU on the equity cost of capital
by Hardouvelis, Gikas A. & Malliaropulos, Dimitrios & Priestley, Richard
2007, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-25 Investment restrictions and the cross-border flow of information: Some empirical evidence
by Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Sirodom, Kulpatra
- 26-45 Integration and competition in the European financial markets
by Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin & Perez, Francisco
- 46-63 Where does price discovery occur for stocks traded in multiple markets? Evidence from Hong Kong and London
by Agarwal, Sumit & Liu, Chunlin & Rhee, S. Ghon
- 64-85 Asymmetry in business fluctuations: International evidence on Friedman's plucking model
by Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Clarke, Sean
- 86-103 Interest rate linkages in the Eurocurrency market: Contemporaneous and out-of-sample Granger causality tests
by Wang, Zijun & Yang, Jian & Li, Qi
- 104-130 The cyclical nature of North-South FDI flows
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Panizza, Ugo & Stein, Ernesto
- 131-148 A Cardan's discriminant approach to predicting currency crashes
by Koh, Seng Kee & Fong, Wai Mun & Chan, Fabrice
- 149-165 A cross-country financial accelerator: Evidence from North America and Europe
by Mody, Ashoka & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
2006, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 1207-1225 On the distributional effects of exchange rate fluctuations
by Tille, Cedric
- 1226-1240 On the inadequacy of newswire reports for empirical research on foreign exchange interventions
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 1241-1256 The accuracy of reports of foreign exchange intervention by the Bank of Japan: Does Tokyo know more?
by Chang, Yuanchen
- 1257-1276 How can IMF policy eliminate country moral hazard and account for externalities?
by Weithoner, Thomas
- 1277-1295 Consumption-smoothing in a small, cyclically volatile open economy: Evidence from New Zealand
by Kim, Kunhong & Hall, Viv B. & Buckle, Robert A.
- 1296-1318 Size matters: The impact of financial liberalization on individual firms
by Christoffersen, Peter & Chung, Hyunchul & Errunza, Vihang
- 1319-1335 Optimal liberalization of financial markets
by Lee, Khang Min & Moyen, Nathalie
- 1336-1347 Openness, the sacrifice ratio, and inflation: Is there a puzzle?
by Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D.
2006, Volume 25, Issue 7
- 1029-1050 Market timing by global fund managers
by Glassman, Debra A. & Riddick, Leigh A.
- 1051-1071 When do central bank interventions influence intra-daily and longer-term exchange rate movements?
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E.
- 1072-1089 The cost of technical trading rules in the Forex market: A utility-based evaluation
by Dewachter, Hans & Lyrio, Marco
- 1090-1102 One minute in the life of the DM/US$: Public news in an electronic market
by Carlson, John A. & Lo, Melody
- 1103-1129 Inflation shoe leather costs and average inflation rates across countries
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B.
- 1130-1145 Stock markets and the real exchange rate: An intertemporal approach
by Mercereau, Benoit
- 1146-1167 Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?
by Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 1168-1186 Testing the uncovered interest parity using traded volatility, a time-varying risk premium and heterogeneous expectations
by Sarantis, Nicholas
- 1187-1205 Testing for multiple regimes in the tail behavior of emerging currency returns
by Candelon, Bertrand & Straetmans, Stefan
2006, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 855-873 Policy instrument choice and non-coordinated monetary policy in interdependent economies
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan
- 874-893 The exchange rate - A shock-absorber or source of shocks? A study of four open economies
by Artis, Michael & Ehrmann, Michael
- 894-911 A currency union for Hong Kong and Mainland China?
by Xu, Xinpeng
- 912-931 Target zones for exchange rates and policy changes
by Driffill, John & Sola, Martin
- 932-952 The determinants of financing obstacles
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 953-973 Towards a new early warning system of financial crises
by Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 974-991 Structural breaks and diversification: The impact of the 1997 Asian financial crisis on the integration of Asia-Pacific real estate markets
by Gerlach, Richard & Wilson, Patrick & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 992-1009 Exchange rate pegs and foreign exchange exposure in East and South East Asia
by Parsley, David C. & Popper, Helen A.
- 1010-1027 The effects of capital controls on international capital flows in the presence of asymmetric information
by Neumann, Rebecca M.
2006, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 675-701 How well can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics explain the exchange rate and current account?
by Bergin, Paul R.
- 702-718 Inside the crisis: An empirical analysis of banking systems in distress
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam
- 719-740 Volatility impulse responses for multivariate GARCH models: An exchange rate illustration
by Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut
- 741-759 Are our FEERs justified?
by Barisone, Giacomo & Driver, Rebecca L. & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 760-779 Y2K fears and safe haven trading of the U.S. dollar
by Kaul, Aditya & Sapp, Stephen
- 780-794 Institutional uncertainty and the maturity of international loans
by Valev, Neven T.
- 795-826 The evolution of stock market integration in the post-liberalization period - A look at Latin America
by Hunter, Delroy M.
- 827-853 The Copula-GARCH model of conditional dependencies: An international stock market application
by Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael
2006, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 551-579 Fixed versus flexible: Lessons from EMS order flow
by Killeen, William P. & Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J.
- 580-597 The effectiveness of central bank intervention in the EMS: The post 1993 experience
by Brandner, Peter & Grech, Harald & Stix, Helmut
- 598-613 Return and volatility linkages between the US and the German stock market
by Baur, Dirk & Jung, Robert C.
- 614-639 Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices: Does the inflationary environment matter?
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Hakura, Dalia S.
- 640-654 Creditor moral hazard in stock markets: Empirical evidence from Indonesia and Korea
by Evrensel, Ayse Y. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 655-674 Globalization and changing patterns in the international transmission of shocks in financial markets
by Bordo, Michael D. & Murshid, Antu Panini
2006, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 349-357 Emerging markets finance: Overview of the special issue
by Phylaktis, Kate
- 358-369 Institutions, capital flows and financial integration
by Lothian, James R.
- 370-403 Growth volatility and financial liberalization
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian
- 404-428 Stock market liberalization and the information environment
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X.
- 429-444 Corporate governance provisions and firm ownership: Firm-level evidence from Eastern Europe
by Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Love, Inessa
- 445-458 Can you teach old dogs new tricks? On complementarity of human capital and incentives
by Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Fidrmuc, Jan
- 459-475 Sources of firms' industry and country effects in emerging markets
by Phylaktis, Kate & Xia, Lichuan
- 476-502 What drives credit risk in emerging markets? The roles of country fundamentals and market co-movements
by Diaz Weigel, Diana & Gemmill, Gordon
- 503-527 Currency crises: Are they all the same?
by Kaminsky, Graciela L.
- 528-550 Linkages between extreme stock market and currency returns
by Cumperayot, Phornchanok & Keijzer, Tjeert & Kouwenberg, Roy
2006, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 199-219 Effectiveness of official daily foreign exchange market intervention operations in Japan
by Fatum, Rasmus & Hutchison, Michael
- 220-236 Offshore hedging strategy of Japan-based wheat traders under multiple sources of risk and hedging costs
by Jin, Hyun J. & Koo, Won W.
- 237-256 Exchange rates and investment good prices: A cross-industry comparison
by Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E.
- 257-274 Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G7 countries
by Lee, Jaewoo & Chinn, Menzie D.
- 275-307 Specification tests of international asset pricing models
by Zhang, Xiaoyan
- 308-329 Political risk and capital flight
by Le, Quan Vu & Zak, Paul J.
- 330-347 Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000
by Budina, Nina & Maliszewski, Wojciech & de Menil, Georges & Turlea, Geomina
2006, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-6 Foreign exchange markets: Overview of the special issue
by Koedijk, Kees G. & Lothian, James R. & van Dijk, Mathijs A.
- 7-21 The (partial) rehabilitation of interest rate parity in the floating rate era: Longer horizons, alternative expectations, and emerging markets
by Chinn, Menzie D.
- 22-47 Do asymmetric and nonlinear adjustments explain the forward premium anomaly?
by Baillie, Richard T. & Kilic, Rehim
- 48-70 The forward premium in a model with heterogeneous prior beliefs
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 71-92 Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia
by Groen, Jan J.J. & Balakrishnan, Ravi
- 93-124 The long-run volatility puzzle of the real exchange rate
by Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo & Rigobon, Roberto
- 125-145 Currency crises and institutions
by Shimpalee, Pattama L. & Breuer, Janice Boucher
- 146-167 On the long-term effectiveness of exchange rate communication and interventions
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 168-198 What defines `news' in foreign exchange markets?
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Panthaki, Freyan
2005, Volume 24, Issue 8
- 1177-1199 'Some contagion, some interdependence': More pitfalls in tests of financial contagion
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo
- 1200-1225 Pricing default swaps: Empirical evidence
by Houweling, Patrick & Vorst, Ton
- 1226-1236 Pre-holiday effects: International evidence on the decline and reversal of a stock market anomaly
by Chong, Ryan & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Littler, Kevin
- 1237-1260 What UIP tests on extreme samples reveal about the missing variable
by Sercu, Piet & Vandebroek, Martina