Journal of International Money and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): James R. Lothian
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jimfin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 32, Issue C
- 304-323 Nonlinear relationship between the real exchange rate and economic fundamentals: Evidence from China and Korea
by Tang, Xiaolei & Zhou, Jizhong
- 324-340 Financial integration, capital misallocation and global imbalances
by Benhima, Kenza
- 341-359 Habit formation, adjustment costs, and international transmission of fiscal policy
by Gonzalez-Hernandez, Ramon A. & Karayalcin, Cem
- 360-376 Strategic monetary policy in interdependent economies: Gains from coordination reconsidered
by Evers, Michael P.
- 377-404 Euro area money demand and international portfolio allocation: A contribution to assessing risks to price stability
by De Santis, Roberto A. & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara
- 405-427 The link between life insurance activities and economic growth: Some new evidence
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 428-443 The great intervention and massive money injection: The Japanese experience 2003–2004
by Watanabe, Tsutomu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi
- 444-461 What determines Euro area bank CDS spreads?
by Annaert, Jan & De Ceuster, Marc & Van Roy, Patrick & Vespro, Cristina
- 462-477 Competitive depreciation and the role of distorting taxes in an interdependent economy
by Takamatsu, Satoko
- 478-490 Grand corruption instead of commitment? Reconsidering time-inconsistency of monetary policy
by Bohn, Frank
- 491-511 The “forward premium puzzle” and the sovereign default risk
by Coudert, Virginie & Mignon, Valérie
- 512-527 Exchange rate pass-through and inflation: A nonlinear time series analysis
by Shintani, Mototsugu & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko & Yabu, Tomoyoshi
- 528-555 The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows
by Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L.
- 556-578 The real effects of banking shocks: Evidence from OECD countries
by Levintal, Oren
- 579-594 Shadow banking and financial stability: European money market funds in the global financial crisis
by Bengtsson, Elias
- 595-610 A positive theory of fixed-rate funds-supplying operations in an accommodative financial environment
by Shino, Junnosuke
- 611-636 Exchange rates and individual good's price misalignment: Evidence of long-horizon predictability
by Dong, Wei & Nam, Deokwoo
- 637-653 Government intervention and firm investment: Evidence from international micro-data
by Lin, Chen & Man-lai Wong, Sonia
- 654-667 A new approach to tests of pricing-to-market
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Kortava, Ekaterina & MacDonald, Ronald
- 668-699 How smooth is price discovery? Evidence from cross-listed stock trading
by Chen, Haiqiang & Choi, Paul Moon Sub & Hong, Yongmiao
- 700-718 Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?
by Kadow, Alexander & Cerrato, Mario & MacDonald, Ronald & Straetmans, Stefan
- 719-738 Conditional dependence structure between oil prices and exchange rates: A copula-GARCH approach
by Aloui, Riadh & Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 739-761 What factors cause foreign banks to stay in London?
by Clare, Andrew & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim & Pinheiro, Carlos
- 762-780 On the solvency of nations: Cross-country evidence on the dynamics of external adjustment
by Durdu, C. Bora & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 781-808 Unconditional and conditional exchange rate exposure
by Chaieb, Ines & Mazzotta, Stefano
- 809-821 Debt and growth: New evidence for the euro area
by Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp
- 822-843 Exchange rate volatility and the time-varying effects of aggregate shocks
by Valcarcel, Victor J.
- 844-855 Real exchange rate fluctuations and the relative importance of nontradables
by Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 856-883 What drives China's current account?
by Hoffmann, Mathias
- 884-915 Financial crises and cross-border banking: New evidence
by Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald & Heuchemer, Sylvia
- 916-940 Foreign institutional investment: Is governance quality at home important?
by Abdioglu, Nida & Khurshed, Arif & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos
- 941-967 Oil shocks and the zero bound on nominal interest rates
by Bodenstein, Martin & Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher J.
- 968-989 Does the exchange rate regime make a difference in inflation performance in developing and emerging countries?: The role of inflation targeting
by Yamada, Hiroyuki
- 990-1007 Marking-to-market government guarantees to financial systems – Theory and evidence for Europe
by Baglioni, Angelo & Cherubini, Umberto
- 1008-1031 Taylor rules and exchange rate predictability in emerging economies
by Galimberti, Jaqueson K. & Moura, Marcelo L.
- 1032-1043 Predicting severe simultaneous recessions using yield spreads as leading indicators
by Christiansen, Charlotte
- 1044-1078 Hoarding of international reserves in China: Mercantilism, domestic consumption and US monetary policy
by Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea
- 1079-1096 Can cross-country portfolio rebalancing give rise to forward bias in FX markets?
by Chang, Sanders S.
- 1097-1119 Financial frictions and the strength of monetary transmission
by Aysun, Uluc & Brady, Ryan & Honig, Adam
- 1120-1143 Foreign holdings of U.S. Treasuries and U.S. Treasury yields
by Beltran, Daniel O. & Kretchmer, Maxwell & Marquez, Jaime & Thomas, Charles P.
2012, Volume 31, Issue 8
- 1971-1975 Overview of the special issue on “Policy Implications of and Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis”
by Aizenman, Joshua & Dekle, Robert & Lothian, James R.
- 1976-1989 The dollar and its discontents
by Jeanne, Olivier
- 1990-2016 Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: The role of exchange rate and international reserves policies
by Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel
- 2017-2037 Foreign reserve management during the global financial crisis
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E.
- 2038-2051 Too big to fail: Some empirical evidence on the causes and consequences of public banking interventions in the UK
by Rose, Andrew K. & Wieladek, Tomasz
- 2052-2077 How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies during the global financial crisis?
by Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 2078-2101 Central bank announcements of asset purchases and the impact on global financial and commodity markets
by Glick, Reuven & Leduc, Sylvain
- 2102-2126 Emerging economies in the 2000s: Real decoupling and financial recoupling
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Williams, Tomas
- 2127-2146 Are Chinese trade flows different?
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang
- 2147-2161 Does inequality lead to a financial crisis?
by Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M.
2012, Volume 31, Issue 7
- 1823-1850 Are REITs real estate? Evidence from international sector level data
by Hoesli, Martin & Oikarinen, Elias
- 1851-1866 International diversification with securitized real estate and the veiling glare from currency risk
by Kroencke, Tim A. & Schindler, Felix
- 1867-1889 Shareholder composition, share turnover, and returns in volatile markets: The case of international REITs
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Ling, David C.
- 1890-1910 Liquidity dynamics across public and private markets
by Bond, Shaun A. & Chang, Qingqing
- 1911-1929 Portfolio greenness and the financial performance of REITs
by Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Yonder, Erkan
- 1930-1952 Information, uncertainty, and behavioral effects: Evidence from abnormal returns around real estate investment trust earnings announcements
by Gyamfi-Yeboah, Frank & Ling, David C. & Naranjo, Andy
- 1953-1970 Do REITs use cash reserves efficiently? Evidence from corporate acquisitions
by Ghosh, Chinmoy & Petrova, Milena & Xiao, Yihong
2012, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 1319-1338 Thousands of models, one story: Current account imbalances in the global economy
by Ca’ Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair
- 1339-1357 “Black Swans” before the “Black Swan” evidence from international LIBOR–OIS spreads
by Olson, Eric & Miller, Scott & Wohar, Mark E.
- 1358-1370 A new perspective on the Gold Standard: Inflation as a population phenomenon
by Faria, João Ricardo & McAdam, Peter
- 1371-1391 Survey forecasts in Brazil: A prismatic assessment of epidemiology, performance, and determinants
by Carvalho, Fabia A. & Minella, André
- 1392-1413 Unemployment and debt dynamics in a highly indebted small open economy
by Heer, Burkhard & Schubert, Stefan Franz
- 1414-1439 Predicting corporate governance in emerging markets
by Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Morey, Matthew
- 1440-1458 Convergence of Euro area inflation rates
by Lopez, Claude & Papell, David H.
- 1459-1481 Destructive effects of constructive ambiguity in risky times
by Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 1482-1502 Real exchanges rates in commodity producing countries: A reappraisal
by Bodart, V. & Candelon, B. & Carpantier, J.-F.
- 1503-1528 International financial integration and national price levels: The role of the exchange rate regime
by Hoffmann, Mathias & Tillmann, Peter
- 1529-1550 Mean reversion in long-horizon real exchange rates: Evidence from Latin America
by Astorga, Pablo
- 1551-1573 Has the euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?
by Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E.V.
- 1574-1592 Foreign exchange market efficiency under recent crises: Asia-Pacific focus
by Ahmad, Rubi & Rhee, S. Ghon & Wong, Yuen Meng
- 1593-1606 Ratings assignments: Lessons from international banks
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Matousek, Roman & Stewart, Chris
- 1607-1626 Exchange-rate return predictability and the adaptive markets hypothesis: Evidence from major foreign exchange rates
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Kim, Jae H.
- 1627-1648 Identifying sources of macroeconomic and exchange rate fluctuations in the UK
by Cover, James P. & Mallick, Sushanta K.
- 1649-1673 Who benefits from capital account liberalization? Evidence from firm-level credit ratings data
by Prati, Alessandro & Schindler, Martin & Valenzuela, Patricio
- 1674-1694 When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis
by Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle
- 1695-1714 Financial dollarization and systemic risks: New empirical evidence
by Vieira, Fabrício A.C. & Holland, Márcio & Resende, Marco F.
- 1715-1728 The impact of international portfolio composition on consumption risk sharing
by Holinski, Nils & Kool, Clemens J.M. & Muysken, Joan
- 1729-1744 No contagion, only globalization and flight to quality
by Brière, Marie & Chapelle, Ariane & Szafarz, Ariane
- 1745-1776 Bank resilience to systemic shocks and the stability of banking systems: Small is beautiful
by Vallascas, Francesco & Keasey, Kevin
- 1777-1799 What lures cross-border venture capital inflows?
by Schertler, Andrea & Tykvová, Tereza
- 1800-1818 Do external political pressures affect the Renminbi exchange rate?
by Liu, Li-Gang & Pauwels, Laurent L.
2012, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 907-929 Corruption, soundness of the banking sector, and economic growth: A cross-country study
by Park, Junghee
- 930-947 Credit conditions and recoveries from financial crises
by Kannan, Prakash
- 948-974 Currency crises and monetary policy: A study on advanced and emerging economies
by Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Karataş, Bilge
- 975-995 Sovereign risk premiums in the European government bond market
by Bernoth, Kerstin & von Hagen, Jürgen & Schuknecht, Ludger
- 996-1007 Globalization, exports, and effective exchange rate indices
by Ho, Lok Sang
- 1008-1032 Equity home bias and corporate disclosure
by Eichler, Stefan
- 1033-1059 Exchange rate bubbles: Fundamental value estimation and rational expectations test
by Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Tourinho, Octávio A.F. & Valli, Marcos
- 1060-1075 Taylor rules and the Canadian–US equilibrium exchange rate
by Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd
- 1076-1091 Exchange market pressure and absorption by international reserves: Emerging markets and fear of reserve loss during the 2008–2009 crisis
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael M.
- 1092-1105 Inflation targeting makes the difference: Novel evidence on inflation stabilization
by Bleich, Dirk & Fendel, Ralf & Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 1106-1125 The impact of a new term auction facility on Libor–OIS spreads and volatility transmission between money and mortgage markets during the subprime crisis
by In, Francis & Cui, Jin & Maharaj, Elizabeth Ann
- 1126-1139 Does government ideology matter in monetary policy? A panel data analysis for OECD countries
by Belke, Ansgar & Potrafke, Niklas
- 1140-1155 Overreaction in capital flows to emerging markets: Booms and sudden stops
by Agosin, Manuel R. & Huaita, Franklin
- 1156-1179 The effect of a common currency on the volatility of the extensive margin of trade
by Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Poutineau, Jean-Christophe
- 1180-1194 Can enforcement constraints explain the patterns of capital flows after financial liberalizations?
by Díaz, Julián P.
- 1195-1219 Risk-premia, carry-trade dynamics, and economic value of currency speculation
by Wagner, Christian
- 1220-1248 The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises
by Laeven, Luc & Valencia, Fabián
- 1249-1278 International portfolio diversification: Currency, industry and country effects revisited
by Eiling, Esther & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & de Roon, Frans A.
- 1279-1298 Short-selling constraints as cause for price distortions: An experimental study
by Hauser, Florian & Huber, Jürgen
- 1299-1318 How the Subprime Crisis went global: Evidence from bank credit default swap spreads
by Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Sarno, Lucio
2012, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 680-708 Chronicle of currency collapses: Re examining the effects on output
by Bussière, Matthieu & Saxena, Sweta C. & Tovar, Camilo E.
- 709-725 The effect of IMF lending on the probability of sovereign debt crises
by Jorra, Markus
- 726-742 How costly are debt crises?
by Furceri, Davide & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra
- 743-765 Stock returns’ sensitivities to crisis shocks: Evidence from developed and emerging markets
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Love, Inessa & Martínez Pería, María Soledad
- 766-792 Crossing the lines: The conditional relation between exchange rate exposure and stock returns in emerging and developed markets
by Bartram, Söhnke M. & Bodnar, Gordon M.
- 793-817 What determines mutual fund trading in foreign stocks?
by Chan, Kalok & Covrig, Vicentiu
- 818-844 Exchange rate pass-through into import prices revisited: What drives it?
by Brun-Aguerre, Raphael & Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Phylaktis, Kate
- 845-864 Foreign exchange market reactions to sovereign credit news
by Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
- 865-879 When does uncovered interest parity hold?
by Moore, Michael J. & Roche, Maurice J.
- 880-906 Financial development, government ownership of banks and firm innovation
by Xiao, Sheng & Zhao, Shan
2012, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 469-480 Financial flows, financial crises, and global imbalances
by Obstfeld, Maurice
- 481-497 Has the CDS market influenced the borrowing cost of European countries during the sovereign crisis?
by Delatte, Anne-Laure & Gex, Mathieu & López-Villavicencio, Antonia
- 498-516 The Greek financial crisis: Growing imbalances and sovereign spreads
by Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S.
- 517-533 Transmission of the financial and sovereign debt crises to the EMU: Stock prices, CDS spreads and exchange rates
by Grammatikos, Theoharry & Vermeulen, Robert
- 534-551 The EONIA spread before and during the crisis of 2007–2009: The role of liquidity and credit risk
by Beirne, John
- 552-568 Does the ECB act as a lender of last resort during the subprime lending crisis?: Evidence from monetary policy reaction models
by Eichler, Stefan & Hielscher, Kai
- 569-592 Loan supply shocks during the financial crisis: Evidence for the Euro area
by Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo
- 593-605 Trust no more? The impact of the crisis on citizens’ trust in central banks
by Wälti, Sébastien
- 606-638 Sovereign credit ratings and financial markets linkages: Application to European data
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide & Gomes, Pedro
- 639-656 Sovereign bond yield spreads: A time-varying coefficient approach
by Bernoth, Kerstin & Erdogan, Burcu
- 657-672 Determinants of sovereign yield spreads in the Eurozone: A Bayesian approach
by Maltritz, Dominik
2012, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 125-147 A corporate governance explanation of the A-B share discount in China
by Tong, Wilson H.S. & Yu, Wayne W.
- 148-169 Using survey data to resolve the exchange risk exposure puzzle: Evidence from U.S. multinational firms
by Jongen, R. & Muller, A. & Verschoor, W.F.C.
- 170-188 Bidding behavior in the SNB’s repo auctions
by Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Schlegel, Martin
- 189-211 Country-specific equity market characteristics and foreign equity portfolio allocation
by Thapa, Chandra & Poshakwale, Sunil S.
- 212-227 Financial friction in an emerging economy
by Hwang, Yu-Ning
- 228-249 Mean reversion in international stock markets: An empirical analysis of the 20th century
by Spierdijk, Laura & Bikker, Jacob A. & van den Hoek, Pieter
- 250-266 Sovereign debt disputes: A database on government coerciveness during debt crises
by Enderlein, Henrik & Trebesch, Christoph & von Daniels, Laura
- 267-291 Global liquidity risk in the foreign exchange market
by Banti, Chiara & Phylaktis, Kate & Sarno, Lucio
- 292-309 The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle and Spurious Ratio Correlation
by Chu, Kam Hon
- 310-336 Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports
by Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena
- 337-355 Price adjustment to news with uncertain precision
by Hautsch, Nikolaus & Hess, Dieter & Müller, Christoph
- 356-376 International welfare effects of monetary policy
by Tervala, Juha
- 377-396 Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals
by Dal Bianco, Marcos & Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel
- 397-411 A general theory of controllability and expectations anchoring for small-open economies
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Acocella, Nicola
- 412-427 The dampening effect of bank foreign liabilities on monetary policy: Revisiting monetary cooperation in East Asia
by Chen, Xiaofen
- 428-444 Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries
by Berganza, Juan Carlos & Broto, Carmen
- 445-463 Investor yield and gross underwriting spread comparisons among U.S. dollar domestic, Yankee, Eurodollar, and global bonds
by Resnick, Bruce G.
2012, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-9 International and historical dimensions of the financial crisis of 2007 and 2008
by Dwyer, Gerald P. & Lothian, James R.
- 10-41 How did a domestic housing slump turn into a global financial crisis?
by Kamin, Steven B. & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder
- 42-59 The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact
by Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P.
- 60-79 The U.S. and Irish credit crises: Their distinctive differences and common features
by Connor, Gregory & Flavin, Thomas & O’Kelly, Brian
- 80-101 Securitization, risk-transferring and financial instability: The case of Spain
by Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Marques-Ibanez, David & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco
- 102-123 How the UK economy weathered the financial storm
by Sentance, Andrew & Taylor, Mark P. & Wieladek, Tomasz
2011, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 1619-1637 Nonlinear trends in real exchange rates: A panel unit root test approach
by Cushman, David O. & Michael, Nils
- 1638-1658 The timeless perspective vs. discretion: Theory and monetary policy implications for an open economy
by Guender, Alfred V.
- 1659-1675 Capital market imperfections and the theory of optimum currency areas
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 1676-1695 Current account imbalances and financial integration in the euro area
by Schmitz, Birgit & von Hagen, Jürgen
- 1696-1718 Price discovery in currency markets
by Osler, Carol L. & Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas
- 1719-1748 Inventories and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy
by Teo, Wing Leong
- 1749-1772 Emerging markets and portfolio foreign exchange risk: An empirical investigation using a value-at-risk decomposition technique
by Sirr, Gordon & Garvey, John & Gallagher, Liam
- 1773-1790 On the determinants of credit rationing: Firm-level evidence from transition countries
by Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 1791-1813 The international transmission of monetary shocks across developed countries: The role of imported raw materials
by Garcia-Cebro, Juan A. & Varela-Santamaría, Ramón
- 1814-1835 The puzzling peso
by Arteta, Carlos & Kamin, Steven B. & Vitanza, Justin
2011, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 1265-1279 The relationship between investment and large exchange rate depreciations in dollarized economies
by Carranza, Luis & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gomez-Biscarri, Javier
- 1280-1302 Financial integration and business cycles in a small open economy
by Cakici, S. Meral
- 1303-1322 Real exchange rate dynamics: The role of elastic labor supply
by Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1323-1340 The optimal currency basket under vertical trade
by Xu, Juanyi
- 1341-1357 U.S. and Latin American stock market linkages
by Lahrech, Abdelmounaim & Sylwester, Kevin
- 1358-1374 Monetary policy and the exchange rate: Evaluation of VAR models
by Jääskelä, Jarkko P. & Jennings, David
- 1375-1386 Monetary policy implementation and overnight rate persistence
by Nautz, Dieter & Scheithauer, Jan
- 1387-1405 Volatility spillovers between oil prices and stock sector returns: Implications for portfolio management
by El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Jouini, Jamel & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 1406-1428 Credit crunch in a small open economy
by Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Makarski, Krzysztof
- 1429-1435 Do the ASEAN countries and Taiwan form a common currency area?
by Binner, Jane & Chen, Shu-Heng & Lai, Ke-Hung & Mullineux, Andrew & Swofford, James L.
- 1436-1450 Regime switches in exchange rate volatility and uncovered interest parity
by Ichiue, Hibiki & Koyama, Kentaro
- 1451-1470 The going public decision and the structure of equity markets
by Astudillo, Alfonso & Braun, Matías & Castañeda, Pablo
- 1471-1490 International comovements in inflation rates and country characteristics
by Neely, Christopher J. & Rapach, David E.
- 1491-1505 The risk adjusted uncovered equity parity
by Kim, Heeho
- 1506-1515 Regional capital mobility in China: 1978–2006
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Lai, Jennifer T. & Yan, Isabel K.M.
- 1516-1534 Funded pensions and intergenerational and international risk sharing in general equilibrium
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A. Lans & Romp, Ward E.
- 1535-1561 Measuring financial market integration over the long run: Is there a U-shape?
by Volosovych, Vadym
- 1562-1589 Real exchange rate dynamics revisited: A case with financial market imperfections
by Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki
- 1590-1617 How much should inflation targeters care about the exchange rate?
by Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Roger, Scott
2011, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 909-930 Is it punishment? Sovereign defaults and the decline in trade
by Martinez, Jose Vicente & Sandleris, Guido
- 931-946 A structural threshold model of the exchange rate under optimal intervention
by Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Lai, Hung-Pin
- 947-964 Finance and consumption volatility: Evidence from India
by Ang, James B.
- 965-981 The changing relation between the Canadian and U.S. yield curves
by Wong, Edwin & Lucia, Kathlyn & Price, Stephanie & Startz, Richard
- 982-998 Immigration and equity home bias
by Foad, Hisham
- 999-1018 World betas, consumption growth, and financial integration
by Larrain, Borja
- 1019-1033 Financial integration in the pacific basin region: RIP by PANIC attack?
by Amornthum, Somchai & Bonham, Carl S.
- 1034-1054 Consolidation in banking and the lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from Asia and Latin America
by Olivero, María Pía & Li, Yuan & Jeon, Bang Nam
- 1055-1089 Uninsurable risk and financial market puzzles
by Basu, Parantap & Semenov, Andrei & Wada, Kenji
- 1090-1106 Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: A synthetic view
by Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo
- 1107-1127 Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops
by Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim
- 1128-1156 Foreign bank penetration and the lending channel in emerging economies: Evidence from bank-level panel data
by Wu, Ji & Luca, Alina C. & Jeon, Bang Nam
- 1157-1179 Real exchange rates and time-varying trade costs
by Pavlidis, Efthymios G. & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A.
- 1180-1194 The economic effects of foreign bank presence: Evidence from the Philippines
by Manlagñit, Maria Chelo V.
- 1195-1213 External balance adjustment: An intra-national and international comparison
by Smith, Constance E.
- 1214-1233 Banks' Net Interest Margin in the 2000s: A Macro-Accounting international perspective
by López-Espinosa, Germán & Moreno, Antonio & Pérez de Gracia, Fernando
- 1234-1263 What drives international equity correlations? Volatility or market direction?
by Amira, Khaled & Taamouti, Abderrahim & Tsafack, Georges
2011, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 709-723 Fiscal shocks and real exchange rate dynamics: Some evidence for Latin America
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Ciferri, Davide & Girardi, Alessandro
- 724-748 An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content
by Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
- 749-763 Price level convergence and regional Phillips curves in the US and EMU
by Berk, Jan Marc & Swank, Job
- 764-777 Demand for international reserves in developing nations: A quantile regression approach
by Sula, Ozan
- 778-795 Information transmission in informationally linked markets: Evidence from US and Chinese commodity futures markets
by Liu, Qingfu & An, Yunbi
- 796-816 The effects of asymmetric information between borrowers and lenders in an open economy
by Claus, Iris
- 817-830 Temporal aggregation and purchasing power parity persistence
by Ahmad, Yamin & Craighead, William D.
- 831-848 Regionality revisited: An examination of the direction of spread of currency crises
by Dasgupta, Amil & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Shortland, Anja
- 849-876 Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: Are they real or nominal?
by Juvenal, Luciana