Journal of Economic Theory
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: A. Lizzeri
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Jess Benhabib
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jetheo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 133, Issue 1
- 111-126 Subgame perfect implementation: A full characterization
by Vartiainen, Hannu
- 127-151 Democratic public good provision
by Hassler, John & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio
- 152-176 Optimal risk sharing with background risk
by Dana, Rose-Anne & Scarsini, Marco
- 177-198 Self-tuning experience weighted attraction learning in games
by Ho, Teck H. & Camerer, Colin F. & Chong, Juin-Kuan
- 199-218 The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital
by Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 219-235 Exploitable actions of believers in the "law of small numbers" in repeated constant-sum games
by Scroggin, Steven
- 236-265 Subjective probabilities on "small" domains
by Kopylov, Igor
- 266-294 Attention economies
by Falkinger, Josef
- 295-315 On the evolutionary selection of sets of Nash equilibria
by Balkenborg, Dieter & Schlag, Karl H.
- 316-330 A subjective model of experimentation
by Hyogo, Kazuya
- 331-349 Core tatonnement
by Manea, Mihai
- 350-373 Utilitarianism for infinite utility streams: A new welfare criterion and its axiomatic characterization
by Basu, Kaushik & Mitra, Tapan
- 374-402 Bidder collusion
by Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M.
- 403-440 Optimal risk-sharing with effort and project choice
by Cadenillas, Abel & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Zapatero, Fernando
- 441-466 A general characterization of interim efficient mechanisms for independent linear environments
by Ledyard, John O. & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 467-483 The possibility of informationally efficient markets
by Muendler, Marc-Andreas
- 484-503 The timing of contracting with externalities
by Moller, Marc
- 504-523 Decentralized learning from failure
by Blume, Andreas & Franco, April Mitchell
- 524-535 Pairwise trade and coexistence of money and higher-return assets
by Zhu, Tao & Wallace, Neil
- 536-549 Network formation and stable equilibrium
by Kim, Chongmin & Wong, Kam-Chau
- 550-567 Existence of equilibrium in large double auctions
by Fudenberg, Drew & Mobius, Markus & Szeidl, Adam
- 568-578 Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?
by Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain
2007, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-26 Non-manipulable division rules in claim problems and generalizations
by Ju, Biung-Ghi & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Sakai, Toyotaka
- 27-46 Networks in labor markets: Wage and employment dynamics and inequality
by Calvo-Armengol, Antoni & Jackson, Matthew O.
- 47-69 Evolution in games with randomly disturbed payoffs
by Hofbauer, Josef & Sandholm, William H.
- 70-94 Comparative cheap talk
by Chakraborty, Archishman & Harbaugh, Rick
- 95-118 On ascending Vickrey auctions for heterogeneous objects
by de Vries, Sven & Schummer, James & Vohra, Rakesh V.
- 119-136 Non-existence of monotone equilibria in games with correlated signals
by Landsberger, Michael
- 137-146 Invariance of conditional maximum utility
by de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Karim
- 147-166 Multilateral bargaining with concession costs
by Caruana, Guillermo & Einav, Liran & Quint, Daniel
- 167-188 Foundations of Bayesian theory
by Karni, Edi
- 189-207 Exploitation and time
by Veneziani, Roberto
- 208-235 Exchange in a general market with indivisible goods
by Papai, Szilvia
- 236-273 Group decision-making in the shadow of disagreement
by Eliaz, Kfir & Ray, Debraj & Razin, Ronny
- 274-290 The effects of costless pre-play communication: Experimental evidence from games with Pareto-ranked equilibria
by Blume, Andreas & Ortmann, Andreas
- 291-305 Bargaining in committees as an extension of Nash's bargaining theory
by Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano, Federico
- 306-334 Dynamic analysis of patent policy in an endogenous growth model
by Futagami, Koichi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro
- 335-366 Ascending price Vickrey auctions for general valuations
by Mishra, Debasis & Parkes, David C.
- 367-382 Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation
by Sandholm, William H.
- 383-410 Large deviations and equilibrium selection in large populations
by Beggs, A.W.
- 411-434 Demographic structure and capital accumulation
by d'Albis, Hippolyte
- 435-460 A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth
by Kamihigashi, Takashi & Roy, Santanu
- 461-473 The Nash-threats folk theorem with communication and approximate common knowledge in two player games
by Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K.
- 474-492 Filtral preorders and opportunity inequality
by Savaglio, Ernesto & Vannucci, Stefano
- 493-506 Efficiency and equilibrium when preferences are time-inconsistent
by Luttmer, Erzo G.J. & Mariotti, Thomas
- 507-517 On the informational inefficiency of discriminatory price auctions
by Jackson, Matthew O. & Kremer, Ilan
- 518-529 Nonstandard foundations of equilibrium search models
by Rauh, Michael T.
- 530-538 The supercore for normal-form games
by Inarra, Elena & Concepcion Larrea, M. & Saracho, Ana I.
- 539-547 The relationship between top trading cycles mechanism and top trading cycles and chains mechanism
by Krishna, Aradhna & Wang, Yu
- 548-556 Optimal nonlinear income taxation with a finite population
by Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven
- 557-568 Non-constant discounting in continuous time
by Karp, Larry
- 569-583 Does endogenous formation of jurisdictions lead to wealth-stratification?
by Gravel, Nicolas & Thoron, Sylvie
- 584-592 Communication in games of incomplete information: Two players
by Vijay Krishna, R.
2006, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 1-25 Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy
by Peng, Shin-Kun & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wang, Ping
- 26-44 Pillage and property
by Jordan, J.S.
- 45-70 p-Best response set
by Tercieux, Olivier
- 71-100 Contracts and externalities: How things fall apart
by Genicot, Garance & Ray, Debraj
- 101-133 The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns
by Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin
- 134-156 The recursive approach to time inconsistency
by Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John
- 157-178 Menu theorems for bilateral contracting
by Han, Seungjin
- 179-211 Private monitoring in auctions
by Blume, Andreas & Heidhues, Paul
- 212-230 Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly
by Liski, Matti & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 231-250 A solution to the random assignment problem on the full preference domain
by Katta, Akshay-Kumar & Sethuraman, Jay
- 251-262 Imitation processes with small mutations
by Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A.
- 263-281 Renegotiation-proof contract in repeated agency
by Zhao, Rui R.
- 282-294 Optimality in stochastic OLG models: Theory for tests
by Chattopadhyay, Subir
- 295-301 "Very Nice" trivial equilibria in strategic market games
by Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio
2006, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-26 The micro economics of group behavior: General characterization
by Chiappori, P.A. & Ekeland, I.
- 27-43 Public trust and government betrayal
by Phelan, Christopher
- 44-77 Equilibria in systems of social interactions
by Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A.
- 78-94 Interactive unawareness
by Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C.
- 95-108 Search, common knowledge, and competition
by Kuksov, Dmitri
- 109-137 Waiting to settle: Multilateral bargaining with subjective biases
by Ali, S. Nageeb M.
- 138-167 Joint production in teams
by Battaglini, Marco
- 168-204 On the optimality of privacy in sequential contracting
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Pavan, Alessandro
- 205-219 Equilibria in second price auctions with participation costs
by Tan, Guofu & Yilankaya, Okan
- 220-245 Internet auctions with many traders
by Peters, Michael & Severinov, Sergei
- 246-263 Freedom, opportunity and uncertainty: A logical approach
by Gekker, Ruvin & van Hees, Martin
- 264-282 Bayesian beliefs with stochastic monotonicity: An extension of Machina and Schmeidler
by Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben
- 283-295 Anchored preference relations
by Sagi, Jacob S.
- 296-296 Erratum to "The taxation of trades in assets" [J. Economic Theory 126 (2006) 299-313]
by Citanna, A. & Polemarchakis, H.M. & Tirelli, M.
2006, Volume 129, Issue 1
- 1-30 Perfect Bayesian implementation in economic environments
by Brusco, Sandro
- 31-56 Buy-price English auction
by Hidvegi, Zoltan & Wang, Wenli & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 57-80 Credible group stability in many-to-many matching problems
by Konishi, Hideo & Unver, M. Utku
- 81-113 Matching with noise and the acceptance curse
by Chade, Hector
- 114-149 Learning dynamics for mechanism design: An experimental comparison of public goods mechanisms
by Healy, Paul J.
- 150-191 Incentives and performance in the presence of wealth effects and endogenous risk
by Guo, Ming & Ou-Yang, Hui
- 192-224 The communication requirements of efficient allocations and supporting prices
by Nisan, Noam & Segal, Ilya
- 225-251 Would rational voters acquire costly information?
by Martinelli, Cesar
- 252-272 Time of the essence
by Toxvaerd, Flavio
- 273-288 Prospect theory and liquidation decisions
by Kyle, Albert S. & Ou-Yang, Hui & Xiong, Wei
- 289-299 Public goods with congestion
by Birulin, Oleksii
2006, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to model uncertainty and robustness
by Hansen, Lars Peter & Maenhout, Pascal & Rustichini, Aldo & Sargent, Thomas J. & Siniscalchi, Marciano M.
- 4-44 Dynamic variational preferences
by Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo
- 45-90 Robust control and model misspecification
by Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J. & Turmuhambetova, Gauhar & Williams, Noah
- 91-135 A behavioral characterization of plausible priors
by Siniscalchi, Marciano
- 136-163 Robust portfolio rules and detection-error probabilities for a mean-reverting risk premium
by Maenhout, Pascal J.
- 164-186 Rich language and refinements of cheap-talk equilibria
by Olszewski, Wojciech
- 187-213 Equilibrium in a durable goods market with lumpy adjustment
by Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John
- 214-231 Does it matter (for equilibrium determinacy) what price index the central bank targets?
by Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S. & Ghironi, Fabio
- 232-254 Anonymous monotonic social welfare functions
by Sethuraman, Jay & Teo, Chung-Piaw & Vohra, Rakesh V.
- 255-273 Risk-dominance and perfect foresight dynamics in N-player games
by Kojima, Fuhito
- 274-298 Competitive equilibria of economies with a continuum of consumers and aggregate shocks
by Miao, Jianjun
- 299-305 Agreeable bets with multiple priors
by Kajii, Atsushi & Ui, Takashi
- 306-314 Deterministic versus stochastic mechanisms in principal-agent models
by Strausz, Roland
2006, Volume 127, Issue 1
- 1-35 Bundling as an optimal selling mechanism for a multiple-good monopolist
by Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R.
- 36-73 Optimal taxation with endogenously incomplete debt markets
by Sleet, Christopher & Yeltekin, Sevin
- 74-116 Rational expectations equilibria of economies with local interactions
by Bisin, Alberto & Horst, Ulrich & Ozgur, Onur
- 117-154 Building rational cooperation
by Andreoni, James & Samuelson, Larry
- 155-171 On two competing mechanisms for priority-based allocation problems
by Kesten, Onur
- 172-201 Contracting with externalities and outside options
by Bloch, Francis & Gomes, Armando
- 202-231 School choice: an experimental study
by Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun
- 232-263 Dynamic price competition
by Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso
- 264-295 Intrinsic heterogeneity in expectation formation
by Branch, William A. & Evans, George W.
- 296-308 An ordinal Shapley value for economic environments
by Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David
- 309-322 Threshold behavior and aggregate fluctuation
by Nirei, Makoto
- 323-333 Dynamic effects of government expenditure in a finance constrained economy
by Gokan, Yoichi
2006, Volume 126, Issue 1
- 1-30 Multidimensional private value auctions
by Fang, Hanming & Morris, Stephen
- 31-69 The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks
by Sun, Yeneng
- 70-96 Contest architecture
by Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner
- 97-119 Imperfect monitoring in communication networks
by McBride, Michael
- 120-142 Professional advice
by Ottaviani, Marco & Sorensen, Peter Norman
- 143-164 Anticipation effects of technological progress on capital accumulation: a vintage capital approach
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 165-193 Optimal welfare and in-work benefits with search unemployment and observable abilities
by Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans
- 194-234 Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model
by Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel
- 235-285 Dynamic mechanism design with hidden income and hidden actions
by Doepke, Matthias & Townsend, Robert M.
- 286-298 Judgment aggregation: (im)possibility theorems
by Dietrich, Franz
- 299-313 The taxation of trades in assets
by Citanna, A. & Polemarchakis, H.M. & Tirelli, M.
- 314-327 Unemployment and indeterminacy
by Nakajima, Tomoyuki
2005, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 93-150 The dynamics of risk-sensitive allocations
by Anderson, Evan W.
- 151-188 Pairwise kidney exchange
by Roth, Alvin E. & Sonmez, Tayfun & Utku Unver, M.
- 189-193 Pairwise kidney exchange: Comment
by Hatfield, John William
- 194-197 Corrigendum to "When is efficiency separable from distribution in the provision of club goods?" [Journal of Economic Theory 90 (2000) 204-221]
by Fraser, Clive D.
2005, Volume 125, Issue 1
- 1-35 On demand responsiveness in additive cost sharing
by Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves
- 36-60 Price and quantity regulation in general equilibrium
by Kelly, David L.
- 61-77 Recursive preferences and balanced growth
by Farmer, Roger E.A. & Lahiri, Amartya
- 78-89 An optimal auction with correlated values and risk aversion
by Eso, Peter
2005, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 127-128 Introduction to learning and bounded rationality
by Cho, In-Koo
- 129-148 Learning to play games in extensive form by valuation
by Jehiel, Philippe & Samet, Dov
- 149-170 Excess payoff dynamics and other well-behaved evolutionary dynamics
by Sandholm, William H.
- 171-201 Learning aspiration in repeated games
by Cho, In-Koo & Matsui, Akihiko
- 202-229 Coordination on saddle-path solutions: the eductive viewpoint--linear multivariate models
by Evans, George W. & Guesnerie, Roger
- 230-257 Slow boom, sudden crash
by Veldkamp, Laura L.
- 258-301 Robust estimation and control under commitment
by Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J.
2005, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-21 Optimal guessing: Choice in complex environments
by Easley, David & Rustichini, Aldo
- 22-44 Arrovian aggregation in economic environments: how much should we know about indifference surfaces?
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Suzumura, Kotaro & Tadenuma, Koichi
- 45-78 Generalized potentials and robust sets of equilibria
by Morris, Stephen & Ui, Takashi
- 79-105 Equilibrium and government commitment
by Bassetto, Marco
- 106-115 Wealth inequality and dynamic stability
by Ghiglino, Christian
- 116-123 Some remarks on ranking opportunity sets and Arrow impossibility theorems: correspondence results
by Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Ballester, Miguel A.
2005, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 81-104 Analogy-based expectation equilibrium
by Jehiel, Philippe
- 105-134 Self-control in peer groups
by Battaglini, Marco & Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean
- 135-160 Existence of a monetary steady state in a matching model: divisible money
by Zhu, Tao
- 161-186 Strategy-proof assignment on the full preference domain
by Bogomolnaia, Anna & Deb, Rajat & Ehlers, Lars
- 187-209 Recursive utility and optimal growth with bounded or unbounded returns
by Le Van, Cuong & Vailakis, Yiannis
- 210-217 Correlated information, mechanism design and informational rents
by Parreiras, Sergio O.
2005, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to monetary policy and capital accumulation
by Benhabib, Jess & Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S.
- 4-20 Investment and interest rate policy: a discrete time analysis
by Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S.
- 21-39 New perspectives on capital, sticky prices, and the Taylor principle
by Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz
- 40-73 The design of monetary and fiscal policy: A global perspective
by Benhabib, Jess & Eusepi, Stefano
2005, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 143-164 Farsighted network formation
by Dutta, Bhaskar & Ghosal, Sayantan & Ray, Debraj
- 165-184 Collective choice under dichotomous preferences
by Bogomolnaia, Anna & Moulin, Herve & Stong, Richard
- 185-205 Voting by committees under constraints
by Barbera, Salvador & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro
- 206-224 Occupational choice, incentives and wealth distribution
by Chakraborty, Archishman & Citanna, Alessandro
- 225-253 Default and aggregate income
by A. Rampini, Adriano
- 254-266 Discounting and altruism to future decision-makers
by Saez-Marti, Maria & Weibull, Jorgen W.
- 267-271 A note on comparative downside risk aversion
by Modica, Salvatore & Scarsini, Marco
2005, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-36 On the convergence of reinforcement learning
by Beggs, A.W.
- 37-59 Irreversible investment with regime shifts
by Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan
- 60-99 A theory of commerce
by Faig, Miquel & Jerez, Belen
- 100-118 Stability of stochastic optimal growth models: a new approach
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John
- 119-131 An index of loss aversion
by Kobberling, Veronika & Wakker, Peter P.
- 132-139 On the nonexistence of universal information structures
by Meier, Martin
2005, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 145-166 Matching markets with adverse selection
by Inderst, Roman
- 167-191 Competitive equilibrium with unawareness in economies with production
by Kawamura, Enrique
- 192-213 On Ramsey's conjecture: efficient allocations in the neoclassical growth model with private information
by Espino, Emilio
- 214-235 Testing threats in repeated games
by Spiegler, Ran
- 236-258 Allocation rules for land division
by Chambers, Christopher P.
- 259-272 Reputation with equal discounting in repeated games with strictly conflicting interests
by Cripps, Martin W. & Dekel, Eddie & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang
2005, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-29 Rational choice with status quo bias
by Masatlioglu, Yusufcan & Ok, Efe A.
- 30-50 Innovation timing games: a general framework with applications
by Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lehmann-Grube, Ulrich
- 51-74 Linear and non-linear price decentralization
by Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Florenzano, Monique & Tourky, Rabee
- 75-106 Stable matchings and preferences of couples
by Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip
- 107-127 Competition among auctioneers in large markets
by Hernando-Veciana, Angel
- 128-141 Alliances and negotiations
by Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco
2005, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 139-154 Fictitious play in 2 x n games
by Berger, Ulrich
- 155-174 Welfare egalitarianism in non-rival environments
by Maniquet, Francois & Sprumont, Yves
- 175-205 Equilibrium transformations and the Revenue Equivalence Theorem
by Szentes, Balazs
- 206-238 Continuous-time games of timing
by Laraki, Rida & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas
- 239-256 When to fire a CEO: optimal termination in dynamic contracts
by Spear, Stephen E. & Wang, Cheng
- 257-269 Networks and farsighted stability
by Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna H. & Kamat, Samir
- 270-274 Payoff continuity in incomplete information games: a comment
by Rothschild, Casey G.
- 275-275 Corrigendum to "Strategy-proof social choice correspondences" [J. Econ. Theory 101 (2001) 374-394]
by Barbera, Salvador & Dutta, Bhaskar & Sen, Arunava
2005, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-38 Nonlinear incentive provision in Walrasian markets: a Cournot convergence approach
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 39-72 Vintage capital and the dynamics of the AK model
by Boucekkine, Raouf & Licandro, Omar & Puch, Luis A. & del Rio, Fernando
- 73-107 On the endogeneity of Cournot-Nash and Stackelberg equilibria: games of accumulation
by Romano, Richard & Yildirim, Huseyin
- 108-128 Star-shapedness of Richter-Aumann integral on a measure space with atoms: theory and economic applications
by D'Agata, Antonio
- 129-136 Certainty Independence and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs
by Ghirardato, Paolo & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo
2004, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 247-270 The veil of public ignorance
by Nehring, Klaus
- 271-298 Small noise asymptotics for a stochastic growth model
by Williams, Noah