Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Andreas Lange
Andrew J. Yates
Michael James Roberts
Charles F. Mason
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 44-55 The pungent smell of "red herrings": Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Poelhekke, Steven
2010, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 219-234 Building out alternative fuel retail infrastructure: Government fleet spillovers in E85
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 235-249 Private citizen suits and public enforcement: Substitutes or complements?
by Langpap, Christian & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 250-259 Second-best instruments for near-term climate policy: Intensity targets vs. the safety valve
by Webster, Mort & Sue Wing, Ian & Jakobovits, Lisa
- 260-270 A quantile estimation approach to identify income and age variation in the value of a statistical life
by Evans, Mary F. & Schaur, Georg
- 271-285 Ordering anomalies in choice experiments
by Day, Brett & Pinto Prades, Jose-Luis
- 286-292 Scale factors and hypothetical referenda: A clarifying note
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 293-301 The scope trials: Variation in sensitivity to scope and WTP with directionally bounded utility functions
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
2010, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 115-128 Market interactions between aquaculture and common-property fisheries: Recent evidence from the Bristol Bay sockeye salmon fishery in Alaska
by Valderrama, Diego & Anderson, James L.
- 129-141 Managing partially protected resources under uncertainty
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 142-148 Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule
by Gollier, Christian
- 149-164 Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 165-176 An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices
by C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David
- 177-191 Environmental policy in majoritarian systems
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny
- 192-205 How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?
by Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude
- 206-217 Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming
by Morath, Florian
2010, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-14 The effect of cap-and-trade programs on firms' profits: Evidence from the Nitrogen Oxides Budget Trading Program
by Linn, Joshua
- 15-26 The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion
by Treich, Nicolas
- 27-42 Environmental innovation and environmental performance
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert
- 43-56 Allowance price drivers in the first phase of the EU ETS
by Hintermann, Beat
- 57-66 The organization of extended producer responsibility in waste policy with product differentiation
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 67-81 What are the consequences of consequentiality?
by Herriges, Joseph & Kling, Catherine & Liu, Chih-Chen & Tobias, Justin
- 82-93 Environmental tax design with endogenous earning abilities (with applications to France)
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert
- 94-108 Technology, development, and the environment
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Ho, Mun S.
- 109-114 When additional resource stocks reduce welfare
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees
2009, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 251-252 Ralph Clair d'Arge: Obituary June 20, 1941-June 27, 2009
by Wilen, James E.
- 253-265 Voluntary information programs and environmental regulation: Evidence from 'Spare the Air'
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Neidell, Matthew
- 266-280 The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy
by Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 281-299 Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 300-314 Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 315-328 Tradable fuel economy credits: Competition and oligopoly
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N. & Greene, David L.
- 329-337 Oligopoly meets oligopsony: The case of permits
by Wirl, Franz
- 338-345 Bridging the gap between the field and the lab: Environmental goods, policy maker input, and consequentiality
by Vossler, Christian A. & Evans, Mary F.
- 346-363 Does trade openness improve environmental quality?
by Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Tsurumi, Tetsuya
2009, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 119-128 Days of haze: Environmental information disclosure and intertemporal avoidance behavior
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Neidell, Matthew
- 129-140 Enforcement missions: Targets vs budgets
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 141-153 Pollution havens and industrial agglomeration
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 154-168 A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
- 169-182 Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding
by Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie
- 183-191 The optimal pricing of pollution when enforcement is costly
by Stranlund, John K. & Chávez, Carlos A. & Villena, Mauricio G.
- 192-205 On reducing the windfall profits in environmental subsidy programs
by Arguedas, Carmen & van Soest, Daan P.
- 206-225 Trading rules and the environment: Does equal treatment lead to a cleaner world?
by Ferrara, Ida & Missios, Paul & Murat Yildiz, Halis
- 226-235 Incentive compatibility tests of choice experiment value elicitation questions
by Collins, Jill P. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 236-250 Bridging the gap between laboratory experiments and naturally occurring markets: An inferred valuation method
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
2009, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-14 Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality
by Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher
- 15-26 Measuring the effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments on ambient PM10 concentrations: The critical importance of a spatially disaggregated analysis
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Bento, Antonio M. & Lowe, Scott E.
- 27-42 Identifying reduced-form relations with panel data: The case of pollution and income
by Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & Melenberg, Bertrand & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 43-57 Optimal conservation, extinction debt, and the augmented quasi-option value
by Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Goeschl, Timo
- 58-71 Beach nourishment as a dynamic capital accumulation problem
by Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & McNamara, Dylan & Brad Murray, A.
- 72-92 Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn
- 93-105 Economic inefficiency and environmental impact: An application to aquaculture production
by Asche, Frank & Roll, Kristin H. & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 106-118 Reducing gain-loss asymmetry: A virtual reality choice experiment valuing land use change
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Jude, Simon
2009, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 239-252 The dynamic effects of open-space conservation policies on residential development density
by Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill & Butsic, Van
- 253-268 Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 269-283 Energy taxes and endogenous technological change
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 284-292 Regulation with direct benefits of information disclosure and imperfect monitoring
by Evans, Mary F. & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Liu, Lirong
- 293-308 Demand for environmental policies to improve health: Evaluating community-level policy scenarios
by Bosworth, Ryan & Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 309-320 Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem
by Heintzelman, Martin D. & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan
- 321-333 The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination
by McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 334-350 The economic dynamics of antibiotic efficacy under open access
by Herrmann, Markus & Gaudet, Gérard
2009, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 123-139 Decomposing the structural identification of non-market values
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 140-150 Social discounting under uncertainty: A cross-country comparison
by Hepburn, Cameron & Koundouri, Phoebe & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos
- 151-165 The welfare implications of climate change policy
by Leach, Andrew J.
- 166-181 Evaluating the role of EPA policy levers: An examination of a voluntary program and regulatory threat in the metal-finishing industry
by Brouhle, Keith & Griffiths, Charles & Wolverton, Ann
- 182-194 Strategic quality competition and the Porter Hypothesis
by Andr, Francisco J. & Gonzlez, Paula & Porteiro, Nicols
- 195-204 Regulation of fisheries bycatch with common-pool output quotas
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 205-218 A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation
by Landry, Craig E. & Liu, Haiyong
- 219-225 Necessary conditions for demand revelation in double referenda
by Carson, Katherine Silz & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 226-237 Model selection for the mixed logit with Bayesian estimation
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Chalak, Ali & Fraser, Iain
2009, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction to the frontiers of environmental and resource economics
by Aldy, Joe & Krupnick, Alan
- 5-20 What drives long-run biodiversity change? New insights from combining economics, palaeoecology and environmental history
by Hanley, Nick & Tinch, Dugald & Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Davies, Althea & Barbier, Edward B. & Watson, Fiona
- 21-44 Quasi-experimental and experimental approaches to environmental economics
by Greenstone, Michael & Gayer, Ted
- 45-64 Non-price equilibria for non-marketed goods
by Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Carbone, Jared C. & Herriges, Joseph A.
- 65-86 Virtual experiments and environmental policy
by Fiore, Stephen M. & Harrison, Glenn W. & Hughes, Charles E. & Rutstrm, E. Elisabet
- 87-103 Market simulation and the provision of public goods: A non-paternalistic response to anomalies in environmental evaluation
by Sugden, Robert
- 104-121 The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources
by Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
2008, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 207-220 Daylight time and energy: Evidence from an Australian experiment
by Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik
- 221-233 Indexed regulation
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 234-245 Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C.
- 246-259 Environmental policy with upstream pollution abatement technology firms
by Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 260-274 Hartwick's rule and maximin paths when the exhaustible resource has an amenity value
by d'Autume, Antoine & Schubert, Katheline
- 275-285 Gender-specific starting point bias in choice experiments: Evidence from an empirical study
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 286-290 A second look at managing import risk from invasive species
by Mérel, Pierre R. & Carter, Colin A.
2008, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 103-116 Eco-labeling and dolphin avoidance: A dynamic model of tuna fishing in the Eastern Tropical Pacific
by Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 117-130 The impacts of the "right to know": Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards
by Bennear, Lori S. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 131-140 Optimal mix of emissions taxes and cap-and-trade
by Mandell, Svante
- 141-154 Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth
by Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae
- 155-166 Trust and cooperation: Social capital and community resource management
by Bouma, Jetske & Bulte, Erwin & van Soest, Daan
- 167-179 Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting
by Guttormsen, Atle G. & Kristofersson, Dadi & Nævdal, Eric
- 180-194 Dynamic behavior of CO2 spot prices
by Seifert, Jan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Wagner, Michael
- 195-206 The causes of order effects in contingent valuation surveys: An experimental investigation
by Clark, Jeremy & Friesen, Lana
2008, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-18 Optimal harvesting of stochastic spatial resources
by Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen
- 19-32 Identifying demand parameters in the presence of unobservables: A combined revealed and stated preference approach
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 33-49 Spatial-econometric analysis of attraction and repulsion of private conservation by public reserves
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy W. & Chen, Xiaoxuan
- 50-68 Improving multi-site benefit functions via Bayesian model averaging: A new approach to benefit transfer
by Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 69-82 Incentives and prices in an emissions trading scheme with updating
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 83-101 Numerical analysis of non-constant pure rate of time preference: A model of climate policy
by Fujii, Tomoki & Karp, Larry
2008, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 229-247 Forecasting the path of China's CO2 emissions using province-level information
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Carson, Richard T.
- 248-264 The resource curse revisited and revised: A tale of paradoxes and red herrings
by Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 265-280 Econometric modeling of fisheries with complex life histories: Avoiding biological management failures
by Smith, Martin D. & Zhang, Junjie & Coleman, Felicia C.
- 281-295 Is a voluntary approach an effective environmental policy instrument?: A case for environmental management systems
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Hibiki, Akira & Katayama, Hajime
- 296-309 Pollution perception: A challenge for intergenerational equity
by Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng
- 310-325 The short and long run effects of tied foreign aid on pollution abatement, pollution and employment: A pilot model
by Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D.
2008, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 127-141 Learning design contingent valuation (LDCV): NOAA guidelines, preference learning and coherent arbitrariness
by Bateman, Ian J. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George & Matthews, David I.
- 142-162 Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation
by Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G.
- 163-174 Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements
by de Zeeuw, Aart
- 175-193 Climate change adaptation: A study of fuel choice and consumption in the US energy sector
by Mansur, Erin T. & Mendelsohn, Robert & Morrison, Wendy
- 194-212 The timing of taxes on CO2 emissions when technological change is endogenous
by Hart, Rob
- 213-228 The role of pest resistance in biotechnology R&D investment strategy
by O'Shea, Lucy & Ulph, Alistair
2008, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-19 Reformulating competition Gasoline content regulation and wholesale gasoline prices
by Brown, Jennifer & Hastings, Justine & Mansur, Erin T. & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 20-36 Natural resource use with limited-tenure property rights
by Costello, Christopher J. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 37-51 Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions
by Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg
- 52-71 Trade, politics, and the environment: Tailpipe vs. smokestack
by McAusland, Carol
- 72-89 Optimal environmental regulation of politically influential sectors with asymmetric information
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 90-105 Enforcement and over-compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 106-122 Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Nauges, Celine & Thomas, Alban
2007, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 245-261 The effectiveness of the US endangered species act: An econometric analysis using matching methods
by Ferraro, Paul J. & McIntosh, Craig & Ospina, Monica
- 262-276 Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?
by Costello, Christopher & Springborn, Michael & McAusland, Carol & Solow, Andrew
- 277-295 On the gains of committing to inefficiency: Corruption, deforestation and low land productivity in Latin America
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Damania, Richard & Lopez, Ramon
- 296-310 An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Ulph, Alistair
- 311-322 Compensation for wildlife damages: Habitat conversion, species preservation and local welfare
by Bulte, Erwin & Rondeau, Daniel
- 323-335 Green payments and dual policy goals
by Feng, Hongli
2007, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 129-145 Do greens drive Hummers or hybrids? Environmental ideology as a determinant of consumer choice
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 146-161 Innovation without magic bullets: Stock pollution and R&D sequences
by Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa
- 162-180 Culture and public goods: The case of religion and the voluntary provision of environmental quality
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio R.
- 181-198 Water demand under alternative price structures
by Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 199-213 Land use regulation and the provision of open space in suburban residential subdivisions
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Tra, Constant & Hardie, Ian
- 214-228 Groundwater use under incomplete information
by Saak, Alexander E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 229-243 North-South trade and industry-specific pollutants
by Michida, Etsuyo & Nishikimi, Koji
2007, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measuring the damages of air pollution in the United States
by Muller, Nicholas Z. & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 15-31 Empirical strategies for incorporating weak complementarity into consumer demand models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 32-48 Non-binding voluntary agreements
by Glachant, Matthieu
- 49-67 The identity of the generator in the problem of social cost
by Pitchford, Rohan & Snyder, Christopher M.
- 68-83 Steady-state growth in a Hotelling model of resource extraction
by Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Wagner, Gernot
- 84-99 Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives
by Parker, Dawn Cassandra
- 100-112 House values, incomes, and industrial pollution
by Hanna, Brid Gleeson
- 113-127 Taxation and rotation age under stochastic forest stand value
by Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Koskela, Erkki
2007, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 291-306 ISO 14001 certification and environmental performance in Quebec's pulp and paper industry
by Barla, Philippe
- 307-322 Structural change and sustainable development
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo & Gulati, Sumeet
- 323-341 Altruism and environmental risks to health of parents and their children
by Dickie, Mark & Gerking, Shelby
- 342-363 Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study
by Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 364-376 Growth accounting in a fishery
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 377-392 Labor market estimates of the senior discount for the value of statistical life
by Kip Viscusi, W. & Aldy, Joseph E.
- 393-410 On the sustainability of common property resources
by Oses-Eraso, Nuria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat
2007, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 141-157 A spatial analysis of common property deforestation
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer
- 158-179 Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B. & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 180-195 Can voluntary pollution prevention programs fulfill their promises? Further evidence from the EPA's 33/50 Program
by Vidovic, Martina & Khanna, Neha
- 196-212 A laboratory investigation of compliance behavior under tradable emissions rights: Implications for targeted enforcement
by Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 213-229 Constant savings rates and quasi-arithmetic population growth under exhaustible resource constraints
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Hartwick, John M. & Mitra, Tapan & Withagen, Cees
- 230-249 A revealed preference approach to the measurement of congestion in travel cost models
by Timmins, Christopher & Murdock, Jennifer
- 250-269 Meta-analysis and benefit transfer for resource valuation-addressing classical challenges with Bayesian modeling
by Moeltner, Klaus & Boyle, Kevin J. & Paterson, Robert W.
- 270-275 Strategic delegation of environmental policy making
by Roelfsema, Hein
- 276-289 Revealed preference and household production
by Ebert, Udo
2007, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-16 Private provision of environmental public goods: Household participation in green-electricity programs
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Moore, Michael R.
- 17-31 Ricardian rents, environmental policy and the `double-dividend' hypothesis
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark
- 32-53 The environmental consequences of decentralizing the decision to decentralize
by Bowman Cutter, W. & DeShazo, J.R.
- 54-67 Management of a transboundary wildlife population: A self-enforcing cooperative agreement with renegotiation and variable transfer payments
by Bhat, Mahadev G. & Huffaker, Ray G.
- 68-79 Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 80-98 Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes
by Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul
- 99-109 Gamma discounting and expected net future value
by Hepburn, Cameron & Groom, Ben
- 110-121 Reconsideration of an advance disposal fee policy for end-of-life durable goods
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi
- 122-139 Discrete choice survey experiments: A comparison using flexible methods
by Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F.
2006, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 615-626 Search, bioprospecting and biodiversity conservation
by Costello, Christopher & Ward, Michael
- 627-644 Green markets, eco-certification, and equilibrium fraud
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Zilberman, David
- 645-662 The environment as a factor of production
by Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F.
- 663-674 Temporary natural resource cartels
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo
- 675-689 Intra-industry trade in intermediate products, pollution and internationally increasing returns
by Benarroch, Michael & Weder, Rolf
- 690-706 The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards
by Puller, Steven L.
- 707-720 Economic land use, ecosystem services and microfounded species dynamics
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
2006, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 527-547 Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics
by Wu, JunJie
- 548-566 The Alberta dilemma: Optimal sharing of a water resource by an agricultural and an oil sector
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees
- 567-581 Multivariate count data regression models with individual panel data from an on-site sample
by Egan, Kevin & Herriges, Joseph
- 582-599 Fisheries management with stock growth uncertainty and costly capital adjustment
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew
- 600-614 Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land
by Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W.
2006, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 373-390 Explaining the appearance and success of voter referenda for open-space conservation
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Powers, Shawn M.
- 391-410 Did the EPA's voluntary industrial toxics program reduce emissions? A GIS analysis of distributional impacts and by-media analysis of substitution
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 411-420 Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
by Greaker, Mads
- 421-429 Welfare measurement under threats of environmental catastrophes
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 430-453 The environmental consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows
by Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 454-468 Time inconsistent resource conservation contracts
by Gulati, Sumeet & Vercammen, James
- 469-481 Is hypothetical bias universal? Validating contingent valuation responses using a binding public referendum
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 482-500 Valuing water quality changes using a bioeconomic model of a coastal recreational fishery
by Massey, D. Matthew & Newbold, Stephen C. & Gentner, Brad
- 501-516 Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information
by Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M.
- 517-526 The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
2006, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-279 Regulation with anticipated learning about environmental damages
by Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 280-294 The social welfare implications of industry self-auditing
by Friesen, Lana
- 295-307 The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications
by McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael
- 308-322 Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
by Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger
- 323-335 Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez
- 336-353 Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops
by Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray
- 354-370 Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?
by Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C.
2006, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 135-152 Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function
by Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 153-164 The choice of a liability regime when there is a regulatory gatekeeper
by Calcott, Paul & Hutton, Stephen
- 165-184 Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats
by Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie
- 185-204 Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered
by Pethig, Rudiger
- 205-217 Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 218-230 Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach
by Maddison, David
- 231-241 Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
by Nostbakken, Linda
- 242-257 Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly
by Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto
2006, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
by Murdock, Jennifer