Journal of Economics and Business
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jebusi
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 560-574 Do retail gasoline prices rise more readily than they fall?: A threshold cointegration approach
by Al-Gudhea, Salim & Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel
- 575-595 Fractals or I.I.D.: Evidence of long-range dependence and heavy tailedness from modeling German equity market returns
by Sun, Wei & Rachev, Svetlozar & Fabozzi, Frank J.
2007, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 355-357 Ownership structure and corporate decision-making
by Reeb, David
- 358-379 CEO overconfidence, CEO dominance and corporate acquisitions
by Brown, Rayna & Sarma, Neal
- 380-405 Ownership structure and operating performance of acquiring firms: The case of English-origin countries
by Yen, Tze-Yu & Andre, Paul
- 406-429 Institutional and individual investor preferences for dividends and share repurchases
by Jain, Ravi
- 430-442 Ownership structure and minority rights: A Latin American view
by Santiago-Castro, Marisela & Brown, Cynthia J.
- 443-465 Leverage and business groups: Evidence from Indian firms
by Manos, Ronny & Murinde, Victor & Green, Christopher J.
- 466-486 Large shareholder monitoring and regulation: The Japanese banking experience
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Lee, Sang-Hyop & Rhee, S. Ghon
2007, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 275-285 Voluntary (environmental) standards
by Wirl, Franz & Noll, Juergen
- 286-297 The leverage-value relationship puzzle: An industry effects resolution
by Aggarwal, Raj & Zhao, Xinlei
- 298-312 Executive share ownership, trading behavior, and corporate control: Evidence from top management turnover during financial distress
by Iqbal, Zahid & French, Dan W.
- 313-339 The Financial Services Modernization Act: Evolution or Revolution?
by Yeager, Timothy J. & Yeager, Fred C. & Harshman, Ellen
- 340-354 The home team weather advantage and biases in the NFL betting market
by Borghesi, Richard
2007, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 181-198 Risk aversion and under-hedging
by Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri & Haruvy, Ernan
- 199-211 The uncertainty of outcome and scoring effects on Nielsen ratings for Monday Night Football
by Paul, Rodney J. & Weinbach, Andrew P.
- 212-240 The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications
by Kandil, Magda
- 241-255 Internal markets or hierachies: Transfer prices or budgets?
by Pfeiffer, Thomas & Wagner, Joachim
- 256-273 Evaluating and adjusting for chain drift in national economic accounts
by Ehemann, Christian
2007, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 89-110 Evidence on private equity offering announcements: Strong and weak firms' pooling versus separation
by Ferreira, Eurico J. & Brooks, LeRoy D.
- 111-129 The impact of the return to lagged reserve requirements on the federal funds market
by Kotomin, Vladimir & Winters, Drew B.
- 130-143 When competing momentum hypotheses really do not compete: How the sources of momentum profits change through time
by Du, Ding & Watkins, Boyce
- 144-162 The value of adaptability--Through the analysis of a firm's prediction ability
by Takii, Katsuya
- 163-180 Investigating sales and advertising rivalry in the UK multipurpose vehicle market (1995-2002)
by Requena-Silvente, Francisco & Walker, James
2007, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-13 The micro-macro policy game under uncertainty and risk attitude
by Gander, James P.
- 14-27 A dynamic analysis of an economy with banking optimization and capital adequacy regulations
by Miyake, Atsushi & Nakamura, Tamotsu
- 28-50 The central bank and speculators in the foreign exchange market under asymmetric information: A strategic approach and evidence
by Huang, Zhaodan
- 51-73 Revisiting the empirical evidence on firms' money demand
by Lotti, Francesca & Marcucci, Juri
- 74-87 Glamour, value, and the form of takeover
by Kohers, Ninon & Kohers, Gerald & Kohers, Theodor
2006, Volume 58, Issue 5-6
- 363-365 Macroeconomics in the 21st century
by VanHoose, David D. & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 366-372 Opportunistic monetary policy: An alternative rationalization
by Minford, Patrick & Srinivasan, Naveen
- 373-391 Price stability through price-level targeting or inflation targeting? A tale of two experiments
by Guender, Alfred V. & Oh, Do Yoon
- 392-406 Why are postwar cycles smoother? Impulses or propagation?
by Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston
- 407-427 Varying monetary policy regimes: A vector autoregressive investigation
by Hanson, Michael S.
- 428-446 Forecasting with Monetary Aggregates: Recent Evidence for the United States
by Elger, Thomas & Jones, Barry E. & Nilsson, Birger
- 447-464 Managed floating as a strategy to achieve selected monetary policy objectives
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 465-479 Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 480-518 Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?
by Guidolin, Massimo & Ono, Sadayuki
2006, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 273-289 Technology licensing partners
by Kim, YoungJun & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 290-302 A framework for empirical applications of production theory without expected utility
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 303-322 Country-fund discounts and risk: Evidence from stock market volatility and macroeconomic volatility
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Kim, Doseong & Lee, Euiseong
- 323-342 Market efficiency and cointegration of spot exchange rates during periods of economic turmoil: Another look at European and Asian currency crises
by Phengpis, Chanwit
- 343-361 Measuring provisions for collateralised retail lending
by Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F. & Wong, T.C. & Man, P.K.
2006, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 181-201 Multi-output firm under price uncertainty
by Hennessy, David A.
- 202-221 Mutual funds and the evolving long-run effects of stock wealth on U.S. consumption
by Duca, John V.
- 222-239 Profitability of Korean banks: Test of market structure versus efficient structure
by Park, Kang H. & Weber, William L.
- 240-255 Internet versus traditional retailing: An address model approach
by Fahy, Colleen A.
- 256-272 Multimarket bank pricing: An empirical investigation of deposit interest rates
by Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A.
2006, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 85-118 Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: Quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle
by Guidolin, Massimo
- 119-136 Strategic delegation and mergers in oligopolistic contests
by Krakel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk
- 137-152 Effects of stock mispricing and regulatory capital constraints on bank lending
by Park, Sangkyun
- 153-167 Real convergence in Africa in the second-half of the 20th century
by Cunado, J. & Perez de Gracia, F.
- 168-180 Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach
by Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi
2006, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-19 Investment timing under uncertainty in oligopoly: Symmetry or leadership?
by Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot
- 20-35 Contracting on real option payoffs
by Wonder, Nicholas
- 36-54 Monetary policy, stock returns and inflation
by Du, Ding
- 55-66 The Taylor rule and the appointment cycle of the chairperson of the Federal Reserve
by Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R.
- 67-83 Overnight interbank loan markets
by Demiralp, Selva & Preslopsky, Brian & Whitesell, William
2005, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 491-492 Transparency and market microstructure
by Weaver, Daniel G.
- 493-527 Reputation-based pricing and price improvements
by Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry
- 528-540 The impact of limit order anonymity on liquidity: Evidence from Paris, Tokyo and Korea
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Frino, Alex & Mollica, Vito
- 541-554 Archipelago's move towards exchange status: An analysis of Archipelago trading in NYSE and NASDAQ stocks
by Nguyen, Van T. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 555-575 Specialist: The firm or the individual?: Empirical evidence from the options markets
by Anand, Amber
- 576-593 Slow and fast markets
by Polimenis, Vassilis
2005, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 375-387 From the Great Depression to the Great Inflation: Path dependence and monetary policy
by Siegler, Mark V. & Van Gaasbeck, Kristin A.
- 388-410 Closed-end country funds and the role of exchange rates in pricing and in determination of premiums and discounts
by Swanson, Peggy E. & Tsai, Pei-Jung
- 411-432 Long-term performance of rival banks around bank failures
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan
- 433-462 The relationship between privatization and DEA estimates of efficiency in the container port industry
by Cullinane, Kevin & Ji, Ping & Wang, Teng-fei
- 463-490 The forecasting abilities of implied and econometric variance-covariance models across financial measures
by Chong, James
2005, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 273-287 Subsistence consumption, habit formation and the demand for long-term bonds
by Weinbaum, David
- 288-316 The linkage between the firm's financing decisions and real market performance: A panel study of Indian corporate sector
by Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Das, Sandwip Kumar
- 317-338 The effect of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act on the insurance industry
by Neale, Faith R. & Peterson, Pamela P.
- 339-359 Insolvency and economic development: Regional variation and adjustment
by Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur
- 360-374 Degree of competition in the Japanese securities industry
by Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Kamesaka, Akiko
2005, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 187-207 New evidence of scope economies among lending, deposit-taking, loan commitments and mutual fund activities
by Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Fernandez, Francisco Rodriguez
- 208-237 Observed versus theoretical prices under price limit regimes
by Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph
- 238-246 A signaling motive for self-regulation in the shadow of coercion
by Heyes, Anthony G.
- 247-258 Money and capital investment in South Africa: A dynamic specification model
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 259-271 Specialisation-based external economies, supply of primary factors and government size
by Anwar, Sajid
2005, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 103-118 Are international stock returns predictable?: An application of spectral shape tests corrected for heteroskedasticity
by McPherson, Matthew Q. & Palardy, Joseph & Vilasuso, Jon
- 119-137 An empirical study of inflation distortions to EVA
by Warr, Richard S.
- 139-149 Externality and organizational choice in franchising
by Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno
- 151-163 The labor-leisure choice in executive compensation plans: Does too much pay reduce REIT performance?
by Scott, John L. & Anderson, Randy I. & Webb, James R.
- 165-185 On the incidence of deferred taxes, intangibles and non-linearities in the relationship between Tobin's Q and ROI
by Arcelus, F.J. & Mitra, D. & Srinivasan, G.
2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-21 Oil sensitivity and systematic risk in oil-sensitive stock indices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Li, Huimin
- 23-38 Option-implied asymmetries in bond market expectations around monetary policy actions of the ECB
by Vahamaa, Sami
- 39-59 Asymmetric information and distance: an empirical assessment of geographical credit rationing
by Carling, Kenneth & Lundberg, Sofia
- 61-74 The entry/exit real options model for Internet securities trading business
by Lin, Chin-Tsai & Lin, Tyrone T. & Yeh, Lung-Chu
- 75-95 Assessing the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on U.S. airline demand
by Ito, Harumi & Lee, Darin
2004, Volume 56, Issue 6
- 431-441 A note on closet-indexing
by Taylor, Jonathan
- 443-468 Bank capital regulation, asset risk, and subordinated uninsured debt
by Homolle, Susanne
- 469-481 The US stock market and the international value of the US dollar
by Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc
- 483-499 Maintenance and repair expenditures: determinants and tradeoffs with new capital goods
by Mullen, J. K. & Williams, Martin
- 501-526 Is the US fiscal deficit sustainable?: A fractionally integrated approach
by Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L. A. & Perez de Gracia, F.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 5
- 349-361 Are patents strategic barriers to entry?
by Langinier, Corinne
- 363-376 The impact of uncertainty about demand growth on preemption
by Bourreau, Marc
- 377-404 Bank acquisitions and performance: evidence from a panel of European credit entities
by Diaz, Belen Diaz & Olalla, Myriam Garcia & Azofra, Sergio Sanfilippo
- 405-414 Increase in risk and saving behavior
by Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Jen-Hung
- 415-428 Examining legislative challenges to central bank autonomy: macroeconomic and agency costs models
by Mixon, Franklin Jr. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 245-246 Research perspectives
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 247-272 Recent developments in understanding the demand for money
by Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D.
- 273-285 Currency demand by federal reserve cash office: what do we know?
by Judson, Ruth A. & Porter, Richard D.
- 287-313 Patterns of competition in banking
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 315-330 Relationship lending: a survey of the literature
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Goldberg, Lawrence G.
- 331-346 The value of active portfolio management
by Shukla, Ravi
2004, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 159-176 Why have the returns to technical analysis decreased?
by Kidd, Willis V. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 177-195 Competition, matching, and geographical clustering at early stages of the industry life cycle
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 197-210 Finite lifetimes and government spending in an endogenous growth model
by Kosempel, Stephen
- 211-225 Replacement of cash by cards in US consumer payments
by Humphrey, David B.
- 227-241 Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen
2004, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 75-97 European and international asymmetry in the volatility transmission mechanism: the "German Dominance Hypothesis" revisited
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 99-116 Quality and price dispersion in an equilibrium search model
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 117-136 Causes of retail price fixity: an empirical analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M.
- 137-157 Predicted and actual costs from individual bank mergers
by Valverde, Santiago Carbo & Humphrey, David B.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 Adverse-selection versus signaling: evidence from the pricing of Chinese IPOs
by Su, Dongwei
- 21-41 Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America
by Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
- 43-61 Inflation, output growth, and stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002
by Dibooglu, Sel & Kibritcioglu, Aykut
- 63-70 A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets
by Fehle, Frank
2003, Volume 55, Issue 5-6
- 399-404 International market linkages
by Bailey, Warren & Choi, J. Jay
- 405-426 Contagion and interdependence in stock markets: Have they been misdiagnosed?
by Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 427-462 The relevance of currency risk in the EMU
by De Santis, Giorgio & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre
- 463-485 Foreign listings, corporate governance, and equity valuations
by Salva, Carolina
- 487-502 Asymmetrical reaction to US stock-return news: evidence from major stock markets based on a double-threshold model
by Chen, Cathy W. S. & Chiang, Thomas C. & So, Mike K. P.
- 503-528 Does corruption increase emerging market bond spreads?
by Ciocchini, Francisco & Durbin, Erik & Ng, David T. C.
- 529-555 Financial liberalisation: from segmented to integrated economies
by Taskin, Fatma & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 557-584 Exchange rate regimes and stock return volatility: some evidence from Asia's silver era
by Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Zhong, Rui
- 585-607 Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM
by Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A.
- 609-638 Monetary and fiscal policy transmission in the Euro-area: evidence from a structural VAR analysis
by van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry & Gobbin, Niko
2003, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 303-319 Start-up financing, owner characteristics, and survival
by Astebro, Thomas & Bernhardt, Irwin
- 321-330 Monetary policy and bond option pricing in an analytical RBC model
by Soderlind, Paul
- 331-352 Did branch banking restrictions increase bank failures? Evidence from Virginia and West Virginia in the late 1920s
by Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 353-370 UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement
by Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin
- 371-395 Nontraditional activities and bank efficiency revisited: a distributional analysis for Spanish financial institutions
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
2003, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 221-232 Currency substitution, seigniorage, and currency crises in interdependent economies
by Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D.
- 233-253 Information production and lending market competition
by Hyytinen, Ari
- 255-266 Corporate holding of finished goods inventories
by Blazenko, George W. & Vandezande, Kirk
- 267-283 Understanding the behavior of financial ratios: the adjustment process
by Gallizo, Jose L. & Salvador, Manuel
- 285-297 Contagion: a fear for African equity markets?
by Collins, Daryl & Biekpe, Nicholas
2003, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 109-134 Ownership, risk and performance of mutual fund management companies
by Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping
- 135-166 A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry
by Foreman, R. Dean
- 167-175 Talmudic division as a cartel rule
by Orbay, Benan Zeki & Orbay, Hakan
- 177-195 How big is the speculative component in Australian share prices?
by Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 197-218 Pricing of library subscriptions with applications to scientific journals
by Issman-Weit, Einat & Shy, Oz
2003, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-10 Retrospective evaluation 1949-2001
by Deans, Robert H. & Kopecky, Kenneth J.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 6
- 575-594 Level and growth policy rules and actual Fed policy since 1979
by Mehra, Yash P.
- 595-614 Cost efficiency among credit card banks
by Kulasekaran, Sivakumar & Shaffer, Sherrill
- 615-631 On the efficiency of monetary policy rules with flexible prices and rational expectations
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B.
- 633-650 The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports
by Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 651-654 A note on government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizon
by Tanaka, Jumpei
2002, Volume 54, Issue 5
- 465-481 Was money demand in the USA unstable before 1982? An application of the sup-F stability test
by Greene, Clinton A.
- 483-503 A model for exchange rates with crawling bands--an application to the Colombian peso
by Brooks, Chris & Reveiz, Alejandro H.
- 505-523 On the term structure of interest rates and inflation in Japan
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 525-535 Insider trading and stock market perception of bankruptcy
by Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar
- 537-555 Determinants of Japanese corporate pension coverage
by Horiba, Yutaka & Yoshida, Kazuo
- 557-571 Differential impact of exchange rate on US trade with two major and two minor trading partners in Africa
by Ekanem, Nkanta Frank
2002, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 361-387 Predicting large US commercial bank failures
by Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele
- 389-413 Real wages and aggregate demand shocks: contradictory evidence from VARs
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 431-446 Some new results on interest rate rules in EMU and in the US
by Domenech, Rafael & Ledo, Mayte & Taguas, David
- 447-462 Residential investment, macroeconomic activity and financial deregulation in the UK: an empirical investigation
by Hasan, Mohammad S. & Taghavi, Majid
2002, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 271-292 Convergence of the gender gap over the business cycle: a sectoral investigation
by Kandil, Magda & Woods, Jeffrey G.
- 293-312 Using interest rate uncertainty to predict the paper-bill spread and real output
by Chuderewicz, Russell P.
- 313-330 Inexperienced banks and interstate mergers
by Hart, Jeffrey R. & Apilado, Vince P.
- 331-343 Generation search costs and Ramsey pricing in a partially deregulated electric utility industry
by Berry, S. Keith
- 345-356 Tax asymmetry, production and hedging
by Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak
2002, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 159-191 Federal funds rate target changes and interest rate volatility
by Lee, Jim
- 193-217 Volatility clustering and nontrading days in Chinese stock markets
by Friedmann, Ralph & Sanddorf-Kohle, Walter G.
- 219-237 Credit market development and economic growth
by Hung, Fu-Sheng & Cothren, Richard
- 239-252 On the determinants of factoring as a financing choice: evidence from the UK
by Soufani, Khaled
- 253-266 Fee versus royalty licensing in a differentiated Cournot duopoly
by Henry Wang, X.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 3-6 Tough love in risk management: the market as financial parent
by Allen, Linda
- 7-30 Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims
by Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya
- 31-53 Information asymmetry in disclosure of foreign exchange risk management: can regulation be effective?
by Marshall, Andrew P. & Weetman, Pauline
- 55-71 Financial advising in the presence of conflict of interests
by Krausz, Miriam & Paroush, Jacob
- 73-93 Determinants of corporate growth opportunities of emerging firms
by Garner, Jacqueline L. & Nam, Jouahn & Ottoo, Richard E.
- 95-113 Price formation in the OTC corporate bond markets: a field study of the inter-dealer market
by Saunders, Anthony & Srinivasan, Anand & Walter, Ingo
- 115-136 Analysis of proposals for a minimum subordinated debt requirement1
by Lang, William W. & Robertson, Douglas D.
- 137-152 The stock market performance of the central banks of Belgium and Japan
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Kabir, Rezaul
2001, Volume 53, Issue 6
- 527-546 An examination of predictable risk and return in UK stock returns
by Fletcher, Jonathan
- 547-562 Effects of interest rate swaps
by Balsam, Steven & Kim, Sungsoo
- 563-583 The long and short of money and prices: a market equilibrium approach
by Schmidt, Martin B.
- 585-592 Competition, herd behavior, and credit cycles: evidence from major Swiss Banks
by Rotheli, Tobias F.
- 593-607 Interpreting cross-section and time-series tests of convergence: the case of labor productivity in manufacturing
by Freeman, Donald G. & Yerger, David B.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 5
- 459-472 On human capital externalities and aggregate fluctuations
by Baranano, Ilaski
- 473-480 Market share instability: an application of unit root tests to the cigarette industry
by Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A.
- 481-495 To build or buy: an empirical study of the characteristics affecting a bank's expansion decisions
by Ruffer, Rochelle L. & Holcomb, John Jr.
- 497-508 Credit risk and the deposit insurance premium: a note
by Dermine, Jean & Lajeri, Fatma
- 509-521 Looking back at forward-looking monetary policy
by Perez, Stephen J.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 345-358 The bond rate and estimated monetary policy rules
by Mehra, Yash P.
- 359-386 An examination of the performance of SEOs using a comparison period approach6
by Bayless, Mark & Jay, Nancy R.
- 387-404 Sweep accounts, reserve management, and interest rate volatility1
by VanHoose, David D. & Humphrey, David B.
- 405-419 Absenteeism, seasonality, and the business cycle
by Audas, Rick & Goddard, John
- 421-437 Foreign exchange derivatives, exchange rate changes, and the value of the firm: U.S. multinationals' use of short-term financial instruments to manage currency risk
by Makar, Stephen D. & Huffman, Stephen P.
- 439-453 The home field advantage revisited: a search for the bias in other sports betting markets
by Gandar, John M. & Zuber, Richard A. & Lamb, Reinhold P.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 2-3
- 107-109 Deregulation: theory and practice
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 111-137 Deregulating and privatizing statutory monopolies
by Debande, Olivier
- 139-152 The social cost of entry contest in Cournot-Nash oligopoly
by Kang, Jae Hyeong & Lee, Sanghack
- 153-170 Minimum wages and information
by Mason, Charles F.
- 171-183 Implementing and interpreting event studies of regulatory changes
by Lamdin, Douglas J.
- 185-207 Governmental versus self-regulation of derivative markets: examining the U.S. and Brazilian experience
by Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Carvalho de Mello, Pedro
- 209-223 Incumbent and entrant response to regulated competition: signaling with accounting costs and market prices2
by Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine