Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 445-449 Computable Economics: the Arne Ryde Memorial Lecture Series: Kumaraswamy Velupillai (Ed.), Oxford University Press, Oxford, Vol. xiii, 2000, 222 pp., Index
by Tolentino, P. E.
- 449-451 Transnational Corporations: Fragmentation amidst Integration: Grazia Ietto-Gillies (Ed.), Routledge, London, New York, 2002, US$ 90.00, pp. 219 + xviii index
by Tolentino, Paz Estrella
- 453-453 Erratum to "Changes in the employment contact? Evidence from a quasi-experiment" [Econ. Behav. Org. 47 (2002) 391-405]
by Charness, Gary & Levine, David I.
2004, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 137-151 What happens when agent T gets a computer?: The labor market impact of cost efficient computer adoption
by Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas
- 153-173 An empirical test of the asymmetric models on innovative activity: who invests more into R&D, the incumbent or the challenger?
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius
- 175-189 Threshold nonlinearities and asymmetric endogenous business cycles
by Ishida, Junichiro & Yokoo, Masanori
- 191-204 Production in advance versus production to order
by Tasnadi, Attila
- 205-230 Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences
by Villalonga, Belen
- 231-247 Bidding behavior in the price is right game: an experimental study
by Healy, Paul & Noussair, Charles
- 249-266 Sequential divestiture through initial public offerings
by Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Shen, Jung-Chin
- 267-285 Auditing cost overrun claims
by Perez-Castrillo, David & Riedinger, Nicolas
2004, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-17 The evolution of honesty
by Somanathan, E. & Rubin, Paul H.
- 19-47 The complex evolution of a simple traffic convention: the functions and implications of habit
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 49-64 What sustains social norms and how they evolve?: The case of tipping
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 65-88 Pro-social behavior in a natural setting
by Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan
- 89-109 The role of income aspirations in individual happiness
by Stutzer, Alois
- 111-132 Hold up and intergenerational transmission of preferences
by Olcina, Gonzalo & Penarrubia, Concepcion
- 133-136 Utility of Gains and Losses: Measurement-Theoretical and Experimental Approaches: R. Duncan Luce, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ, USA, 1999, 331 pp., Author Index, Subject Index, US$ 59.95, ISBN 0-8058-3460-5
by Alarie, Yves & Dionne, Georges
2004, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 435-446 Two are few and four are many: number effects in experimental oligopolies
by Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg
- 447-475 Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience
by Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello
- 477-494 Intangible resources as a key factor in the internationalisation of Spanish firms
by Delgado-Gomez, Jose M. & Ramirez-Aleson, Marisa & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio
- 495-511 Environmental determinants of cost sharing
by Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van
- 513-527 The behavioral relevance of mental accounting for the pricing of financial options
by Rockenbach, Bettina
- 529-542 Relative wealth, status-seeking, and catching-up
by Van Long, Ngo & Shimomura, Koji
- 543-568 Implications for minimum-wage policies of an S-shaped labor-supply curve
by Dessing, Maryke
- 569-591 Push or pull? The relationship between development, trade and primary resource endowment
by Wen, Mei & King, Stephen P.
2004, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 303-317 The legacy of Herbert Simon in game theory
by Sent, Esther-Mirjam
- 319-331 Deductive versus inductive equilibrium selection: experimental results
by Haruvy, Ernan & Stahl, Dale O.
- 333-352 Reciprocity in a two-part dictator game
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Putterman, Louis & Kong, Fanmin & Magan, Dan
- 353-383 The simultaneous, ascending auction: dynamics of price adjustment in experiments and in the UK3G spectrum auction
by Plott, Charles R. & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 385-399 Agenda restrictions in multi-issue bargaining
by In, Younghwan & Serrano, Roberto
- 401-417 Settlement escrows: an experimental study of a bilateral bargaining game
by Babcock, Linda & Landeo, Claudia M.
- 419-423 Mirowski's Machine Dreams: An Appreciation
by Weintraub, E. Roy
- 423-431 Machine Dreams: Economics Becomes a Cyborg Science: Philip Mirowski, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2002
by Levy, David M.
- 431-434 Bounded Rationality: The Adaptive Toolbox: Gerd Gigerenzer, Reinhard Selten (Eds.), The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, London, UK, 2001, 377 + xv pp., index, ISBN 0-262-57164-1, $26.00
by Koppl, R.
2004, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 145-171 Financial conditions, strategic interaction and complex dynamics: a game-theoretic model of financially driven fluctuations
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro
- 173-191 Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model
by Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd
- 193-213 Complicated dynamics in a flow model of the labor market
by Neugart, Michael
- 215-236 Sample autocorrelation learning in a capital market model
by Potzelberger, Klaus & Sogner, Leopold
- 237-260 Network density and R&D spillovers
by Meagher, Kieron & Rogers, Mark
- 261-282 Returns to scale generated from uncertainty and complementarity
by Carlaw, Kenneth I.
- 283-301 Employment policy in a dynamic labour market: simulations using a multifirm flow model
by den Butter, Frank A. G. & van Gameren, Edwin
2004, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-1 Evolution and altruism
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 3-35 Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation
by Henrich, Joseph
- 37-40 Altruism may be sexy: Comment on cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation
by Aoki, Kenichi
- 41-47 How to measure social interactions via group selection?: Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes, and large-scale cooperation: a comment
by Aruka, Yuji
- 49-51 Must there be human genes specific to prosocial behavior?
by Cohen, Michael D. & Axelrod, Robert & Riolo, Rick
- 53-56 Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation, by J. Henrich
by Crow, James F.
- 57-67 The genetic side of gene-culture coevolution: internalization of norms and prosocial emotions
by Gintis, Herbert
- 69-73 Altruism, evolution, and welfare economics
by Gowdy, John M.
- 75-79 Evolutionary parallelism versus co-evolution: a comment on Joseph Henrich
by Guth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut
- 81-84 A comment on the paper by Joseph Henrich
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 85-88 Cultural group selection, co evolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation (by Joseph Henrich)
by Houser, Daniel & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon
- 89-92 Is a group better off with more altruists? Not necessarily
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 93-95 Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes, and large-scale cooperation: a comment
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 97-100 Comment on "cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation" by Joseph Henrich
by Possajennikov, Alex
- 101-104 Culture, genes and cooperation: comment on Henrich
by Putterman, Louis
- 105-108 What can we learn from cultural group selection and co-evolutionary models?
by Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E.
- 109-115 Cooperation and wealth
by Stark, Oded
- 117-120 Comments
by Tullock, Gordon
- 121-125 A whole new ball game
by Wilson, David Sloan
- 127-143 Reply
by Henrich, Joseph
2003, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 427-442 Sudden changes in property rights: the case of Australian native title
by Brooks, Robert & Davidson, Sinclair & Faff, Robert
- 443-468 Property rights, productivity, and the nature of noncontractible actions in a franchise system
by Hennessy, David A.
- 469-479 Fairness and retaliation in a rural Nigerian village
by Gowdy, John & Iorgulescu, Raluca & Onyeiwu, Stephen
- 481-503 Cooperation and local interactions in the Prisoners' Dilemma Game
by Outkin, Alexander V.
- 505-512 Good colleagues
by Laband, David N. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 513-532 The dynamics of collective invention
by Cowan, R. & Jonard, N.
- 533-552 Market power and the form of enterprise: capitalist firms, worker-owned firms and consumer cooperatives
by Mikami, Kazuhiko
- 553-571 A naive but optimal route to Walrasian behavior in oligopolies
by Huang, Weihong
- 573-584 Mood-induced variation in risk preferences
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 585-594 A two-sector adaptive economizing model of economic growth
by Song, Xiaochuan
- 595-598 Polycentric Games and Institutions: Readings from the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis: Michael D. McGinnis (Ed.), University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, USA, 2000, 541 pp., index, US$ 26.95
by Sethi, Rajiv
- 598-600 Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis: Masahiko Aoki, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2001, xi + 467 pp., index, US$ 55.00 (cloth)
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 601-603 The Complexity Vision and The Teaching of Economics: David Colander (Ed.), Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA, 2000, 328 pp. with Index, US$ 95.00, hardcover (US$ 25.00, paperback), ISBN 1-84064-252-1
by Page, S. E.
2003, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 297-321 The norm of restaurant tipping
by Conlin, Michael & Lynn, Michael & O'Donoghue, Ted
- 323-340 On social norms: the evolution of considerate smoking behavior
by Nyborg, Karine & Rege, Mari
- 341-363 On absolute and relative performance and the demand for mutual funds--experimental evidence
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori & Sonsino, Doron
- 365-385 Attitudes and allocations: status, cognitive dissonance, and the manipulation of attitudes
by Oxoby, Robert J.
- 387-401 Experimental evidence on deliberate misrepresentation in referendum contingent valuation
by Polome, Philippe
- 403-420 Corporate contracting for health care
by Temin, Peter & Maxwell, James
- 421-423 The Rise and Fall of State-Owned Enterprise in the Western World: Pier Angelo Toninelli (Ed.); Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000, p. xiii + 320, index (author and subject), US$ 49.95
by Tynan, N.
- 423-425 Firm Size, Innovation and Market Structure: The Evolution of Industrial Concentration and Instability: By Mariana Mazzucato, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, 2000, xix + 138, index, $70.00
by Silverberg, Gerald
2003, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 167-189 Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 191-200 Analyzing historical and regional patterns of technical change from a classical-Marxian perspective
by Marquetti, Adalmir A.
- 201-233 Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx
by Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique
- 235-251 Effects of price signal choices on market stability
by Mizuta, Hideyuki & Steiglitz, Ken & Lirov, Erez
- 253-266 Normal-randomness expected utility, time preference and emotional distortions
by Walther, Herbert
- 267-275 Positive reciprocity and intentions in trust games
by McCabe, Kevin A. & Rigdon, Mary L. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 277-295 Licensing the market for technology
by Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea
2003, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-25 A dynamic theory of the transition to democracy
by Zak, Paul J. & Feng, Yi
- 27-45 The optimal size for a minority
by Rapoport, Hillel & Weiss, Avi
- 47-69 Trade policy reform, endogenous lobby group formation, and environmental policy
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 71-96 The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- 97-113 Estimating the neighborhood influence on decision makers: theory and an application on the analysis of innovation decisions
by Hautsch, Nikolaus & Klotz, Stefan
- 115-131 Only for my own neighborhood?: Preferences and voluntary provision of local and global public goods
by Blackwell, Calvin & McKee, Michael
- 133-146 Marital transfer and intra-household allocation: a Nash-bargaining analysis
by Suen, Wing & Chan, William & Zhang, Junsen
- 147-166 The determinants of corporate divestment: evidence from a panel of UK firms
by Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike
2003, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 427-442 A dual Dutch auction in Taipei: the choice of numeraire and auction form in multi-object auctions with bundling
by Crawford, Vincent P. & Kuo, Ping-Sing
- 443-458 Revenue non-equivalence between the English and the second-price auctions: experimental evidence
by Hong, Chew Soo & Nishimura, Naoko
- 459-485 A market-power based model of business groups
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Huang, Deng-Shing & Hamilton, Gary G.
- 487-505 Fund-flow versus flow-flow in production theory: Reflections on Georgescu-Roegen's contribution
by Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri
- 507-521 Production and production functions: some implications of a refinement to process analysis
by Neill, Jon R.
- 523-536 The evolution of consistent conjectures
by Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto
- 537-545 Willingness to accept, willingness to pay and the income effect
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, K. E.
2003, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 303-350 Theory, experiment and the federal communications commission spectrum auctions
by Banks, Jeffrey & Olson, Mark & Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon
- 351-365 Mispredicting the endowment effect:: Underestimation of owners' selling prices by buyer's agents
by Van Boven, Leaf & Loewenstein, George & Dunning, David
- 367-388 Reinforcement learning in the El Farol model
by Franke, Reiner
- 389-412 Expectations driven distortions in the foreign exchange market
by Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 413-425 A quantal response equilibrium model of order-statistic games
by Yi, Kang-Oh
2003, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 143-159 Cheap talk in bargaining experiments: lying and threats in ultimatum games
by Croson, Rachel & Boles, Terry & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 161-193 An experiment on Nash implementation
by Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Corchon, Luis C.
- 195-216 Playing both roles in the trust game
by Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Verhoogen, Eric
- 217-247 Decentralized management of common property resources: experiments with a centuries-old institution
by Casari, Marco & Plott, Charles R.
- 249-260 Religious participation and income
by Lipford, Jody W. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 261-277 Externally validating contingent valuation: an open-space survey and referendum in Corvallis, Oregon
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe & Polasky, Stephen & Gainutdinova, Olesya
- 279-301 Voting over efficient decision rules in budget-balanced organizations
by Hueth, Brent & Melkonyan, Tigran
2003, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-27 Searching for evidence of alternative preferences, public as opposed to private
by Russell, Clifford S. & Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Clark, Christopher D.
- 29-49 The anatomy of subjective well-being
by van Praag, B. M. S. & Frijters, P. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A.
- 51-77 Cooperation, status seeking and competitive behaviour: theory and evidence
by Gaspart, Frederic & Seki, Erika
- 79-97 Financial fragility, patterns of firms' entry and exit and aggregate dynamics
by Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Palestrini, Antonio
- 99-109 Detecting other-regarding behavior with virtual players
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L.
- 111-129 Rational escalation of costs by playing a sequence of unfavorable gambles: the martingale
by Aloysius, John A.
- 131-142 The role of social norms in a model of marriage and divorce
by Ishida, Junichiro
2003, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 391-405 Stigler-Becker versus Myers-Briggs: why preference-based explanations are scientifically meaningful and empirically important
by Caplan, Bryan
- 407-428 On the theory of reference-dependent preferences
by Munro, Alistair & Sugden, Robert
- 429-448 Melioration learning in games with constant and frequency-dependent pay-offs
by Brenner, Thomas & Witt, Ulrich
- 449-463 Social capital, inclusive networks, and economic performance
by Annen, Kurt
- 465-475 Fairness versus efficiency: An experimental study of (mutual) gift giving
by Guth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut & Ockenfels, Axel
- 477-493 Labor income and risky investments: can part-time farmers compete?
by Andersson, Hans & Ramamurtie, Sailesh & Ramaswami, Bharat
- 495-505 Valuing low probability risk: survey and experimental evidence
by Kruse, Jamie Brown & Thompson, Mark A.
2003, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 271-294 Criminal justice institutions as a common pool: the 19th century analysis of Edwin Chadwick
by Ekelund, Robert B. & Dorton, Cheryl
- 295-310 Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner
by Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B.
- 311-337 The impact of meaningful context on strategic play in signaling games
by Cooper, David J. & Kagel, John H.
- 339-353 Do the economies of specialization justify the work ethics?: An examination of Buchanan's hypothesis
by Ng, Yew-Kwang & Ng, Siang
- 355-372 Strategic mismatching and competing teams
by Krakel, Matthias
- 373-383 Risk-taking behavior in mutual fund tournaments
by Taylor, Jonathan
- 385-390 A comparative study on learning in a normal form game experiment
by Tang, Fang-Fang
2003, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 145-164 Beliefs equilibria in an overlapping generations model
by Tuinstra, Jan
- 165-182 Employee recruiting and the Lake Wobegon effect
by Moran, John & Morgan, John
- 183-201 Simultaneous choice of process and product innovation when consumers have a preference for product variety
by Rosenkranz, Stephanie
- 203-224 Strategic outsourcing
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune
- 225-247 Moral hazard, insurance, and some collusion
by Alger, Ingela & Albert Ma, Ching-to
- 249-262 An ordering experiment
by Norman, A. & Ahmed, M. & Chou, J. & Fortson, K. & Kurz, C. & Lee, H. & Linden, L. & Meythaler, K. & Rando, R. & Sheppard, K.
- 263-269 Testing the rationality of Japanese GDP forecasts: the sign of forecast revision matters
by Ashiya, Masahiro
2003, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-27 Understanding reciprocity
by Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E.
- 29-45 A Ricardian model of the tragedy of the commons
by Lasserre, Pierre & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 47-75 Spillover effects and the evolution of firm clusters
by Bischi, G. -I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M.
- 77-87 Volatility via social flaring
by Rosser, J. Jr. & Ahmed, Ehsan & Hartmann, Georg C.
- 89-115 An exploration of reputation formation in experimental games
by Brandts, Jordi & Figueras, Neus
- 117-131 Do numerical simulation and optimization results improve management?: Experimental evidence
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Moxnes, Erling
- 133-144 Engineering altruism: a theoretical and experimental investigation of anonymity and gift giving
by Burnham, Terence C.
2002, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 433-458 Labor supply, the family and poverty: the S-shaped labor supply curve
by Dessing, Maryke
- 459-472 The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration
by Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce
- 473-486 Ethnic networks and access to credit: evidence from the manufacturing sector in Kenya
by Biggs, Tyler & Raturi, Mayank & Srivastava, Pradeep
- 487-499 Political manipulation of a public firm's objective function
by White, Mark D.
- 501-522 Comparing organizational structures in health services
by Jelovac, Izabela & Macho-Stadler, Ines
- 523-547 Endogenous mobility-reducing norms
by Haagsma, Rein & Koning, Niek
- 549-572 Will you marry me?: A perspective on the gender gap
by Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose & Volij, Oscar
2002, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 287-306 Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations
by Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio
- 307-325 Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory
by Vela Velupillai, K.
- 327-344 Microfoundations of macroeconomic fluctuations and the laws of probability theory: the principle of large numbers versus rational expectations arbitrage
by Chen, Ping
- 345-361 A computational theory of the firm
by Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco
- 363-380 Dynamic coalition formation and the core
by Arnold, Tone & Schwalbe, Ulrich
- 381-404 Marshallian recursive preferences and growth
by Gootzeit, Michael & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William
- 405-409 Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels
by Oechssler, Jorg
- 411-421 Allais paradox in the small
by Fan, Chinn-Ping
- 423-427 Two-moment decision models and utility-representable preferences: a comment on Bar-Shira and Finkelshtain
by Gelles, Gregory M. & Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 429-431 Reply to Gelles and Mitchell
by Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel
2002, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 143-147 Journal of economic behavior and organization: special issue on heterogeneous interacting agents in financial markets
by Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele
- 149-171 The price dynamics of common trading strategies
by Farmer, J. Doyne & Joshi, Shareen
- 173-197 Speculative behaviour and complex asset price dynamics: a global analysis
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 199-216 Open models of share markets with two dominant types of participants
by Aoki, Masanao
- 217-239 On the emergent properties of artificial stock markets: the efficient market hypothesis and the rational expectations hypothesis
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan
- 241-267 Self-organization and market crashes
by Focardi, Sergio & Cincotti, Silvano & Marchesi, Michele
- 269-285 A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions
by Iori, Giulia
2002, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model scholar: Herbert A. Simon (1916-2001)
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 19-37 Modularity in technology and organization
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 39-49 The ultimate control group
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 51-77 Modeling the labor market as an evolving institution: model ARTEMIS
by Ballot, Gerard
- 79-96 A comparison of the discounted utility model and hyperbolic discounting models in the case of social and private intertemporal preferences for health
by van der Pol, Marjon & Cairns, John
- 97-112 Product and process innovations in the life cycle of an industry
by Filson, Darren
- 113-130 Emotion and self-control
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
- 131-135 The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 137-141 On emotion and bounded rationality: reply to Hanoch
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
2002, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 335-354 Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs
by Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar
- 355-363 Marginal productivity analysis in teams
by Rose, David C.
- 365-374 Signaling versus contingent contracts with costly turnover
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 375-389 Resistance is futile: the assimilation of behavioral finance
by Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G.
- 391-401 The behavioral life-cycle theory of consumer behavior: survey evidence
by Graham, Fred & Isaac, Alan G.
- 403-412 Group identity and gender in public goods experiments
by Solow, John L. & Kirkwood, Nicole
- 413-422 Dutch treat versus Oriental treat
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Bae, Hyung & Won, Dongchul
- 423-430 Equity or intention: it is the thought that counts
by Nelson, William Jr.
- 431-444 Information disclosure in auctions: an experiment
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri
- 445-453 Holistic experimentation versus decomposition: an ultimatum experiment
by Albert, Max & Guth, Werner & Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris
2002, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 221-241 Making corrupt deals: contracting in the shadow of the law
by Lambsdorff, Johann Graf
- 243-264 Fairness and sharing in innovation games: a laboratory investigation
by Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam
- 265-280 Macroeconomic forecasts and microeconomic forecasters
by Lamont, Owen A.
- 281-290 A socio-economic model of stigma and related social problems
by Furuya, Kaku
- 291-304 Identifying and measuring public policy goals: ISTEA and the US bus transit industry
by Nolan, J. F. & Ritchie, P. C. & Rowcroft, J. E.