Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): William Neilson
Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 66-78 Gens una sumus?!—Or does political ideology affect experts’ esthetic judgment of chess games?
by Frank, Björn & Krabel, Stefan
- 79-93 The causal effect of compulsory voting laws on turnout: Does skill matter?
by Jaitman, Laura
- 94-103 Top guns may not fire: Best-shot group contests with group-specific public good prizes
by Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Lee, Dongryul & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 104-115 Strategic ignorance in ultimatum bargaining
by Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 116-126 Give peace a chance: The effect of ownership and asymmetric information on peace
by Corchón, Luis C. & Yıldızparlak, Anıl
- 127-140 Reference dependent altruism in demand bargaining
by Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 141-151 Can rational stubbornness explain forecast biases?
by Deschamps, Bruno & Ioannidis, Christos
- 152-162 Effort Aversion: Job choice and compensation decisions overweight effort
by Comerford, David A. & Ubel, Peter A.
- 163-175 Prisoners and their dilemma
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Lange, Andreas
- 176-191 Endogenous coordination and discoordination games: Multiculturalism and assimilation
by Conley, John P. & Neilson, William S.
- 192-201 Donative behavior at the end of life
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 202-213 Eating dogfood: Examining the relative roles of reason and emotion
by Schulze, William & Maertens, Annemie & Wansink, Brian
- 214-223 The influence of trust on consumer behavior: An application to recurring food risks in Canada
by Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 224-240 Fiscal policy and business cycle characteristics in a heterogeneous agent macro model
by Neveu, Andre R.
- 241-258 Economic crises and wellbeing: Social norms and home production
by Grogan, Louise & Koka, Katerina
- 259-272 Are you a good employee or simply a good guy? Influence costs and contract design
by Corgnet, Brice & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael
- 273-283 Risk-taking in social settings: Group and peer effects
by Bougheas, Spiros & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin
- 284-303 How competitive are female professionals? A tale of identity conflict
by Cadsby, C. Bram & Servátka, Maroš & Song, Fei
- 304-316 Super-exponential bubbles in lab experiments: Evidence for anchoring over-optimistic expectations on price
by Hüsler, A. & Sornette, D. & Hommes, C.H.
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-12 Does a Protestant work ethic exist? Evidence from the well-being effect of unemployment
by van Hoorn, André & Maseland, Robbert
- 13-33 Specificity of control: The case of Mexico's ejido reform
by Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pfutze, Tobias
- 34-50 Optimal punishment in contests with endogenous entry
by Thomas, Jonathan P. & Wang, Zhewei
- 51-74 Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander
- 75-92 Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai
- 93-100 Experimental methods: Extra-laboratory experiments-extending the reach of experimental economics
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Kuhn, Michael A.
- 101-121 Crime, fertility, and economic growth: Theory and evidence
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Papadopoulou, Vea
- 122-130 The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common pool resource overcome the tragedy of the commons?
by Bernard, Mark & Dreber, Anna & Strimling, Pontus & Eriksson, Kimmo
- 131-138 Comment on: A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics
by Elsinger, Helmut
- 139-158 Confidence and economic attitudes
by Pirinsky, Christo
- 159-178 Resource allocation, affluence and deadweight loss when relative consumption matters
by Eaton, B. Curtis & Matheson, Jesse A.
2013, Volume 90, Issue S
- S3-S10 Evolution as a general theoretical framework for economics and public policy
by Wilson, David Sloan & Gowdy, John M.
- S11-S20 Economic cosmology and the evolutionary challenge
by Gowdy, John M. & Dollimore, Denise E. & Wilson, David Sloan & Witt, Ulrich
- S21-S32 Generalizing the core design principles for the efficacy of groups
by Wilson, David Sloan & Ostrom, Elinor & Cox, Michael E.
- S33-S44 Phylogenetic footprints in organizational behavior
by Witt, Ulrich & Schwesinger, Georg
- S45-S56 A naturalistic theory of economic organization
by Stoelhorst, J.W. & Richerson, Peter J.
- S57-S75 Information, irrationality, and the evolution of trust
by Manapat, Michael L. & Nowak, Martin A. & Rand, David G.
- S76-S93 Costly information and the evolution of self-organization in a small, complex economy
by Wilson, James & Hill, J. & Kersula, M. & Wilson, C.L. & Whitsel, L. & Yan, L. & Acheson, J. & Chen, Y. & Cleaver, C. & Congdon, C. & Hayden, A. & Hayes, P. & Johnson, T. & Morehead, G. & Steneck, R. & Turner, R. & Vadas, R. & Wilson, C.J.
- S94-S104 The evolution of hyperbolic discounting: Implications for truly social valuation of the future
by Gowdy, John & Rosser, J. Barkley & Roy, Loraine
- S105-S112 The importance of risk tolerance and knowledge when considering the evolution of inequity responses across the primates
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Brosnan, Sarah F.
- S113-S127 Toward a neo-Darwinian synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral economics
by Burnham, Terence C.
- S128-S140 Darwin's invisible hand: Market competition, evolution and the firm
by Johnson, Dominic D.P. & Price, Michael E. & Van Vugt, Mark
- S141-S151 The role of writing and recordkeeping in the cultural evolution of human cooperation
by Mullins, Daniel A. & Whitehouse, Harvey & Atkinson, Quentin D.
- S152-S162 Integrating the human sciences to evolve effective policies
by Biglan, Anthony & Cody, Christine
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-18 Beauty queens and battling knights: Risk taking and attractiveness in chess
by Dreber, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik
- 19-27 Experimental evidence of self-image concerns as motivation for giving
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 28-42 Sex-hormone genes and gender difference in ultimatum game: Experimental evidence from China and Israel
by Chew, Soo Hong & Ebstein, Richard P. & Zhong, Songfa
- 43-70 Opting-in: Participation bias in economic experiments
by Slonim, Robert & Wang, Carmen & Garbarino, Ellen & Merrett, Danielle
- 71-86 Self Selection and market power in risk sharing contracts
by Prasad, Kislaya & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 87-99 The house doesn’t always win: Evidence of anchoring among Australian bookies
by McAlvanah, Patrick & Moul, Charles C.
- 100-111 Like mother like son? Experimental evidence on the transmission of values from parents to children
by Cipriani, Marco & Giuliano, Paola & Jeanne, Olivier
- 112-122 Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency
by Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji
- 123-133 Breaking monotony with meaning: Motivation in crowdsourcing markets
by Chandler, Dana & Kapelner, Adam
- 137-153 Tax structure and government expenditures with tax equity concerns
by Koenig, Tobias & Wagener, Andreas
- 154-163 Principals’ preferences for agents with social preferences
by Arce, Daniel G.
- 164-180 Fairness spillovers—The case of taxation
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Himmler, Oliver & Koenig, Tobias
- 181-195 Learning to be fair
by Andreozzi, Luciano
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-8 Harnessing the benefits of betrayal aversion
by Aimone, Jason A. & Houser, Daniel
- 9-22 Contests with group-specific public goods and complementarities in efforts
by Kolmar, Martin & Rommeswinkel, Hendrik
- 23-34 Time preference and the importance of saving for retirement
by Finke, Michael S. & Huston, Sandra J.
- 35-57 Another avenue for anatomy of income comparisons: Evidence from hypothetical choice experiments
by Yamada, Katsunori & Sato, Masayuki
- 58-75 Saving response to unemployment of a sibling
by Tokuoka, Kiichi
- 76-92 A homeowner's dilemma: Anchoring in residential real estate transactions
by Bucchianeri, Grace W. & Minson, Julia A.
- 93-104 Incentive effects of bonus taxes in a principal-agent model
by Dietl, Helmut M. & Grossmann, Martin & Lang, Markus & Wey, Simon
- 105-121 The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth—A multiple country test of an oath script
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas
- 122-135 The effects of personality traits on adult labor market outcomes: Evidence from siblings
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 136-142 Frustration, euphoria, and violent crime
by Munyo, Ignacio & Rossi, Martín A.
- 145-166 Public–private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Kusterer, David J. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 167-186 Putting all one's eggs in one basket: Relational contracts and the management of local public services
by Desrieux, Claudine & Chong, Eshien & Saussier, Stéphane
- 187-209 A theory of BOT concession contracts
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M.
- 210-231 Commitment in utility regulation: A model of reputation and policy applications
by Wren-Lewis, Liam
- 232-242 Transaction cost regulation
by Spiller, Pablo T.
2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 3-13 South Korea's economic future: Industrial policy, or economic democracy?
by Holcombe, Randall G.
- 14-26 Business groups and the natural state
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 27-36 Lock-in institutions and efficiency
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 37-46 Path dependence and the Korean keyboard
by Choi, Young Back
- 47-61 Endogenous constitutions: Politics and politicians matter, economic outcomes don’t
by Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan
- 62-77 Property rights, entrepreneurship and coordination
by Harper, David A.
- 78-89 Piracy in a two-sided software market
by Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias
- 90-95 Making a difference matters: Impact unlocks the emotional benefits of prosocial spending
by Aknin, Lara B. & Dunn, Elizabeth W. & Whillans, Ashley V. & Grant, Adam M. & Norton, Michael I.
- 96-108 Red, white and pink: Linking public good contributions to private good sales
by Ghosh, Suman & Shankar, Kameshwari
- 109-132 Other-regarding preferences and management styles
by Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias
- 133-139 Information and subsidies: Complements or substitutes?
by Ashraf, Nava & Jack, B. Kelsey & Kamenica, Emir
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-24 A failed attempt to explain within subject variation in risk taking behavior using domain specific risk attitudes
by Deck, Cary & Lee, Jungmin & Reyes, Javier A. & Rosen, Christopher C.
- 25-34 Behavioral biases in endogenous-timing herding games: An experimental study
by Ivanov, Asen & Levin, Dan & Peck, James
- 35-42 Conflict leads to cooperation in demand bargaining
by Rozen, Kareen
- 43-51 Experimental methods: Eliciting risk preferences
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Imas, Alex
- 52-65 Relative consumption and tax evasion
by Goerke, Laszlo
- 66-72 On experimental economics and the comparison between the last two versions of Molière's Tartuffe
by Crettez, Bertrand & Deloche, Régis
- 73-90 How category reporting can improve fundraising
by Cartwright, Edward & Patel, Amrish
- 91-100 Strategic delegation in an experimental mixed duopoly
by Du, Ninghua & Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-9 Income redistribution going awry: The reversal power of the concern for relative deprivation
by Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded
- 10-23 On the use of heuristics to approximate competitors’ private information
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Muehlegger, Erich J.
- 24-36 Rational expectations and loss aversion: Potential output and welfare implications
by Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Marchetti, Enrico
- 37-51 The causal effect of watching TV on material aspirations: Evidence from the “valley of the innocent”
by Hyll, Walter & Schneider, Lutz
- 52-66 Gender differences in repeated competition: Evidence from school math contests
by Cotton, Christopher & McIntyre, Frank & Price, Joseph
- 67-77 New evidence on the structure of production: Real and Austrian business cycle theory and the financial instability hypothesis
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 78-91 Innovation over the industry life-cycle: Evidence from EU manufacturing
by Bos, Jaap W.B. & Economidou, Claire & Sanders, Mark W.J.L.
- 92-101 Overconfidence, experience, and professionalism: An experimental study
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik & Schmidt, Ulrich
- 102-120 Agent-based macroeconomics: A baseline model
by Lengnick, Matthias
- 121-136 Inequity aversion and advantage seeking with asymmetric competition
by Cox, Caleb A.
- 137-147 Understanding the consequences of consequentiality: Testing the validity of stated preferences in the field
by Vossler, Christian A. & Watson, Sharon B.
- 148-168 Drug withdrawals and the utilization of therapeutic substitutes: The case of Vioxx
by Collins, J. Michael & Simon, Kosali I. & Tennyson, Sharon
- 169-182 Individual firm and market dynamics of CSR activities
by Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav & Kort, Peter M.
- 183-190 Group membership, team preferences, and expectations
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo
- 191-199 Innovation and waste in supply chain management
by Peitz, Martin & Shin, Dongsoo
- 200-220 Longevity risk, subjective survival expectations, and individual saving behavior
by Post, Thomas & Hanewald, Katja
- 221-235 A monetary Minsky model of the Great Moderation and the Great Recession
by Keen, Steve
2013, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-10 The O-ring sector and the Foolproof sector: An explanation for skill externalities
by Jones, Garett
- 11-19 The stability of measured time preferences
by Krupka, Erin L. & Stephens, Melvin
- 20-34 Explicit versus implicit contracts for dividing the benefits of cooperation
by Casari, Marco & Cason, Timothy N.
- 35-47 Does firm heterogeneity affect foreign market entry and exit symmetrically? Empirical evidence for French firms
by Engel, Dirk & Procher, Vivien & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 48-62 Affecting policy by manipulating prediction markets: Experimental evidence
by Deck, Cary & Lin, Shengle & Porter, David
- 63-78 Land acquisition: Political intervention, fragmentation and voice
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 79-96 Health insurance, treatment plan, and delegation to altruistic physician
by Liu, Ting & Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 97-107 Incentives and earnings growth
by Frederiksen, Anders
- 108-111 Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions
by Utikal, Verena & Fischbacher, Urs
- 112-117 Learning and evolution of altruistic preferences in the Centipede Game
by Gamba, Astrid
- 122-143 Liquidity spillovers in sovereign bond and CDS markets: An analysis of the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis
by Calice, Giovanni & Chen, Jing & Williams, Julian
- 144-162 Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers
by Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
- 163-175 The role of media in the credit crunch: The case of the banking sector
by Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr & Lambe, Brendan
- 176-190 Off-balance-sheet activity under adverse selection: The European experience
by Duran, Miguel A. & Lozano-Vivas, Ana
- 191-206 Operational and reputational risk in the European banking industry: The market reaction to operational risk events
by Sturm, Philipp
- 207-218 Towards a program for financial stability
by Krainer, Robert E.
- 219-235 A network model of financial system resilience
by Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew
- 236-248 Determinants of trust in banking networks
by Bülbül, Dilek
- 249-268 A comparison of the original and revised Basel market risk frameworks for regulating bank capital
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M. & Yan, Shu
- 269-285 Mitigating financial fragility with Continuous Workout Mortgages
by Shiller, Robert J. & Wojakowski, Rafał M. & Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 286-305 On the efficiency of the UPREIT organizational form: Implications for the subprime crisis and CDO's
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike
2012, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 713-729 An experimental investigation of mixed systems of public and private health care finance
by Buckley, Neil J. & Cuff, Katherine & Hurley, Jeremiah & McLeod, Logan & Mestelman, Stuart & Cameron, David
- 730-740 Price increasing competition? Experimental evidence
by Deck, Cary & Gu, Jingping
- 741-752 Constructing gender differences in the economics lab
by Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats
- 753-766 An exploration of third and second party punishment in ten simple games
by Leibbrandt, Andreas & López-Pérez, Raúl
- 767-781 Performing best when it matters most: Evidence from professional tennis
by González-Díaz, Julio & Gossner, Olivier & Rogers, Brian W.
- 782-800 Entrepreneurial entry thresholds
by McCann, Brian T. & Folta, Timothy B.
- 801-812 Price discrimination by day-of-week of purchase: Evidence from the U.S. airline industry
by Puller, Steven L. & Taylor, Lisa M.
- 813-828 Angry customers, e-word-of-mouth and incentives for quality provision
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 829-839 Delegated portfolio management with career concerns
by Scotti, Massimo
- 840-856 Regulatory fog: The role of information in regulatory persistence
by Warren, Patrick L. & Wilkening, Tom S.
- 857-865 Would you mind if I get more? An experimental study of the envy game
by Casal, Sandro & Güth, Werner & Jia, Mofei & Ploner, Matteo
- 866-878 Rent seeking with regretful agents: Theory and experiment
by Hyndman, Kyle & Ozbay, Erkut Y. & Sujarittanonta, Pacharasut
- 879-891 Self-image and valuation of moral goods: Stated versus actual willingness to pay
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik
- 892-905 On the nature of reciprocity: Evidence from the ultimatum reciprocity measure
by Nicklisch, Andreas & Wolff, Irenaeus
2012, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 475-490 Bargaining behavior and the tragedy of the anticommons
by Parente, Michael D. & Winn, Abel M.
- 491-509 Internal labor markets and worker rents
by Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja
- 510-524 An unlucky feeling: Overconfidence and noisy feedback
by Grossman, Zachary & Owens, David
- 525-536 Household decision making in rural China: Using experiments to estimate the influences of spouses
by Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias
- 537-549 Lies and biased evaluation: A real-effort experiment
by Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 550-570 Individual preferences, organization, and competition in a model of R&D incentive provision
by Lacetera, Nicola & Zirulia, Lorenzo
- 571-585 Multi-dimensional iterative reasoning in action: The case of the Colonel Blotto game
by Arad, Ayala & Rubinstein, Ariel
- 586-599 The impact of complexity and managerial diseconomies on hierarchical governance
by Brahm, Francisco & Tarziján, Jorge
- 600-617 Racial differences in inequality aversion: Evidence from real world respondents in the ultimatum game
by Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail
- 618-632 Exclusive nightclubs and lonely hearts columns: Non-monotone participation in optional intermediation
by De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József
- 633-641 Strategic uses of patents in markets for technology: A story of fabless firms, brokers and trolls
by Pénin, Julien
- 642-659 Quality competition with profit constraints
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 660-680 Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?
by Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka
- 681-700 Pre-election polls as strategic coordination devices
by Andonie, Costel & Kuzmics, Christoph
- 701-711 Framing effects and impatience: Evidence from a large scale experiment
by van der Heijden, Eline & Klein, Tobias J. & Müller, Wieland & Potters, Jan
2012, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-16 When second opinions hurt: A model of expert advice under career concerns
by Liu, Yaozhou Franklin & Sanyal, Amal
- 17-38 Mass media and special interest groups
by Petrova, Maria
- 39-61 Are under- and over-reaction the same matter? Experimental evidence
by Lin, Shengle & Rassenti, Stephen
- 62-84 Fiscal policy, composition of intergenerational transfers, and income distribution
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier
- 85-96 Social programs as positive inducements for tax participation
by Alm, James & Cherry, Todd L. & Jones, Michael & McKee, Michael
- 97-110 Modelling charitable donations to an unexpected natural disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics
by Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl
- 111-117 Inequality aversion and externalities
by Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver
- 118-135 Corporate science in the patent system: An analysis of the semiconductor technology
by Malva, Antonio Della & Hussinger, Katrin
- 136-153 Learning about the nature of production from equilibrium assignment patterns
by Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas N.
- 154-162 Information extraction and norms of mutual protection
by Bisin, Alberto & Guaitoli, Danilo
- 163-173 Decision making and risk aversion in the Cash Cab
by Bliss, Richard T. & Potter, Mark E. & Schwarz, Christopher
- 174-181 How exposure to markets can favor inequity-averse preferences
by Zubrickas, Robertas
- 182-192 Faith in intuition and behavioral biases
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Hügelschäfer, Sabine
- 193-200 Do labour-managed firms benefit from agglomeration?
by Arando, Saioa & Gago, Monica & Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff
- 201-215 Eliciting and estimating valid subjective probabilities: An experimental investigation of the exchangeability method
by Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 216-228 Debtors’ prisons in America: An economic analysis
by Baker, Matthew J. & Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 229-244 Reconsidering the effect of welfare stigma on unemployment
by Contini, Dalit & Richiardi, Matteo G.
- 245-264 Employment and distribution effects of the minimum wage
by Slonimczyk, Fabián & Skott, Peter
- 265-277 Does opponents’ experience matter? Experimental evidence from a quantity precommitment game
by Le Coq, Chloé & Sturluson, Jon Thor
- 278-291 Irrationality and beliefs in a laboratory asset market: Is it me or is it you?
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Kluger, Brian D. & Qi, Li
- 292-307 Racial bias in expert quality assessment: A study of newspaper movie reviews
by Fowdur, Lona & Kadiyali, Vrinda & Prince, Jeffrey
- 308-320 Which measures of time preference best predict outcomes: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Burks, Stephen & Carpenter, Jeffrey & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo
- 321-334 Commodity cycles, a function of market complexity? Extending the cobweb experiment
by Arango, Santiago & Moxnes, Erling
- 335-344 How do individuals deal with victimization and victimization risk? Longitudinal evidence from Mexico
by Braakmann, Nils
- 345-354 Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis
by Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A.
- 355-363 The effects of telecommuting on productivity: An experimental examination. The role of dull and creative tasks
by Glenn Dutcher, E.
- 364-381 The double power law in income distribution: Explanations and evidence
by Toda, Alexis Akira
- 382-392 Learning to make better strategic decisions
by Cardella, Eric
- 393-415 Selling authority
by Lim, Wooyoung
- 416-431 Speculation and demand reduction in English clock auctions with resale
by Saral, Krista Jabs
- 432-438 Up-or-out policies when a worker imitates another
by Glazer, Amihai
- 439-450 Persuading consumers with social attitudes
by Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel
- 451-462 Satisficing choice procedures
by Papi, Mauro
- 463-473 Specialists and generalists: Equilibrium skill acquisition decisions in problem-solving populations
by Anderson, Katharine A.
2012, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 279-291 Public sector employees: Risk averse and altruistic?
by Buurman, Margaretha & Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Van den Bossche, Seth
- 292-310 Information processing and decision-making: Evidence from the brain sciences and implications for economics
by Brocas, Isabelle
- 311-329 Retirement and subjective well-being
by Bonsang, Eric & Klein, Tobias J.
- 330-341 Is altruism bad for cooperation?
by Hwang, Sung-Ha & Bowles, Samuel
- 342-352 Heterogeneous information quality; strategic complementarities and optimal policy design
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 353-371 Consumption and social identity: Evidence from India
by Khamis, Melanie & Prakash, Nishith & Siddique, Zahra
- 375-393 Mobility constraints, productivity trends, and extended crises
by Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce C. & Russo, Alberto & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 394-409 Trend growth expectations and U.S. house prices before and after the crisis
by Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael U. & Laubach, Thomas
- 410-423 Stock market booms, endogenous credit creation and the implications of broad and narrow banking for macroeconomic stability
by Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Proaño, Christian R.