Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 62, Issue 8
- 841-847 Governance structures in the hotel industry
by Dahlstrom, Robert & Haugland, Sven A. & Nygaard, Arne & Rokkan, Aksel I.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 7
- 673-679 Organizational culture and effectiveness: A study of values, attitudes, and organizational outcomes
by Gregory, Brian T. & Harris, Stanley G. & Armenakis, Achilles A. & Shook, Christopher L.
- 680-689 Auditing program evaluation audits: Executive training exercise for assessing management thinking, planning, and actions
by Hsu, Chih-Hsien & Sakai, Marcia Y.
- 690-697 Information diffusion and new product consumption: A bass model application to tourism facility management
by Hsiao, James Po-Hsun & Jaw, Chyi & Huan, Tzung-Cheng
- 698-705 Service worker role in encouraging customer organizational citizenship behaviors
by Bove, Liliana L. & Pervan, Simon J. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward
- 706-712 The role of social influence on adoption of high tech innovations: The moderating effect of public/private consumption
by Kulviwat, Songpol & Bruner II, Gordon C. & Al-Shuridah, Obaid
- 713-718 Upgrade pricing, market growth, and social welfare
by Zhao, Hao & Jagpal, Sharan
- 719-725 The effects of reference point, knowledge, and risk propensity on the evaluation of financial products
by Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Lee, Jinkook
- 726-740 Advancing the country image construct
by Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 741-744 A higher-order model of risk propensity
by Sharma, Dheeraj & Alford, Bruce L. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Pelton, Lou E.
- 745-749 When do firms invest in offensive and/or defensive marketing?
by Bridges, Eileen & Freytag, Per V.
- 750-755 R&D innovation and the value of cash in the biotech industry
by Xu, Bixia
- 756-760 The role of perceived control and gender in consumer reactions to download delays
by Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Sheng, Xiaojing
2009, Volume 62, Issue 6
- 579-580 Retailing evolution research: Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J.
- 581-587 Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure
by El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 588-593 Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context
by Martin, William C. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E.
- 594-600 Perceptions of ethical work climate and person-organization fit among retail employees in Japan and the US: A cross-cultural scale validation
by Lopez, Tará Burnthorne & Babin, Barry J. & Chung, Christina
- 601-608 Personality-Relatedness and Reciprocity framework for analyzing retailer-consumer interactions
by Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Parasuraman, A.
- 609-615 Congruity's role in website attitude formation
by Wang, Sijun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Mothersbaugh, David L.
- 617-628 What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna
- 629-635 Consumer responses to offline and online low price signals: The role of cognitive elaboration
by Dutta, Sujay & Bhowmick, Sandeep
- 636-643 Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results
by Stewart, David W.
- 644-650 Information search and consideration set formation in a web-based store environment
by Punj, Girish & Moore, Robert
- 651-659 Industry effects and firm effects: No effect is an island
by Arend, Richard J.
- 660-666 Exploring the governance mechanisms of quasi-integration in buyer-supplier relationships
by Cai, Shaohan & Yang, Zhilin & Hu, Zuohao
- 667-672 Global business partnering among family-owned enterprises
by de Farias, Salomão Alencar & Nataraajan, Rajan & Kovacs, Erica Piros
2009, Volume 62, Issue 5
- 517-520 Current issues in retailing: Relationships and emerging opportunities: Introduction to the special issue from the American Collegiate Retailing Association 2005 and 2006 conferences
by Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol & Forsythe, Sandra
- 521-527 Indian consumers' purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand
by Kumar, Archana & Lee, Hyun-Joo & Kim, Youn-Kyung
- 528-534 Market and partner selection processes in international retail franchising
by Doherty, Anne Marie
- 535-541 Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power
by Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve
- 542-547 "It's nice to get a wee treat if you've had a bad week": Consumer motivations in retail loyalty scheme points redemption
by Smith, Andrew & Sparks, Leigh
- 548-556 Generation Y employees' retail work experience: The mediating effect of job characteristics
by Kim, HaeJung & Knight, Dee K. & Crutsinger, Christy
- 557-564 What induces online loyalty? Online versus offline brand images
by Kwon, Wi-Suk & Lennon, Sharron J.
- 565-571 Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model
by Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie
- 572-578 Expanding opportunities for online shoppers with disabilities
by Childers, Terry L. & Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol
2009, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 399-406 A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory
by Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David
- 407-419 Consumer cosmopolitanism: Review and replication of the CYMYC scale
by Riefler, Petra & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 420-431 Advertising time expansion, compression, and cognitive processing influences on consumer acceptance of message and brand
by Megehee, Carol M.
- 432-440 The effect of fit and dominance in cause marketing communications
by Samu, Sridhar & Wymer, Walter
- 441-450 Web site customer orientations, Web site quality, and purchase intentions: The role of Web site personality
by Poddar, Amit & Donthu, Naveen & Wei, Yujie
- 451-460 Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian-Russell model to restaurants
by Jang, SooCheong (Shawn) & Namkung, Young
- 461-473 Transformational leadership, creativity, and organizational innovation
by Gumusluoglu, Lale & Ilsev, Arzu
- 474-483 Knowledge stock, exploration, and innovation: Research on the United States electromedical device industry
by Wu, Jianfeng & Shanley, Mark T.
- 484-494 Environmental performance and plant closure
by Kassinis, George & Vafeas, Nikos
- 495-508 Sources of variation in firm profitability and growth
by Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche & Wilson, John O.S.
- 509-516 Brand crises: The roles of brand familiarity and crisis relevance in determining the impact on brand evaluations
by Dawar, Niraj & Lei, Jing
2009, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 289-290 Introduction: Special issue on advances in brand management
by de Chernatony, Leslie & Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Christodoulides, George & Cottam, Susan
- 291-296 Brand defection in a business-to-business financial service
by Bogomolova, Svetlana & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 297-304 Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success
by de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan
- 305-313 Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising
by Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M.
- 314-322 Brand relationships through brand reputation and brand tribalism
by Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Moutinho, Luiz
- 323-331 An ex-ante approach to brand capability valuation
by Ratnatunga, Janek & Ewing, Michael T.
- 332-338 Brand death: A developmental model of senescence
by Ewing, Michael T. & Jevons, Colin P. & Khalil, Elias L.
- 339-344 The owner's edge: Brand ownership influences causal maps
by van Rekom, Johan & Verlegh, Peeter W.J. & Slokkers, Robert
- 345-355 Investigating the service brand: A customer value perspective
by Brodie, Roderick J. & Whittome, James R.M. & Brush, Gregory J.
- 356-361 Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?
by Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin
- 362-367 Antecedents of residents' city brand attitudes
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel
- 368-378 An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration
by Bian, Xuemei & Moutinho, Luiz
- 379-389 Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience
by Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon
- 390-397 Towards an identity-based brand equity model
by Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola
2009, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 145-147 Anti-consumption: An overview and research agenda
by Lee, Michael S.W. & Fernandez, Karen V. & Hyman, Michael R.
- 148-159 Mapping symbolic (anti-) consumption
by Hogg, Margaret K. & Banister, Emma N. & Stephenson, Christopher A.
- 160-168 Purpose and object of anti-consumption
by Iyer, Rajesh & Muncy, James A.
- 169-180 Anti-consumption and brand avoidance
by Lee, Michael S.W. & Motion, Judith & Conroy, Denise
- 181-190 Anti-consumption discourses and consumer-resistant identities
by Cherrier, Hélène
- 191-199 Underdog consumption: An exploration into meanings and motives
by McGinnis, Lee Phillip & Gentry, James W.
- 200-207 Market-resistance and Valentine's Day events
by Close, Angeline G. & Zinkhan, George M.
- 208-217 Politically motivated brand rejection
by SandIkcI, Özlem & Ekici, Ahmet
- 218-230 The rejection of brand hegemony
by Cromie, John G. & Ewing, Mike T.
- 231-238 Reprisal, retribution and requital: Investigating customer retaliation
by Funches, Venessa & Markley, Melissa & Davis, Lenita
- 239-247 Consumer boycotts due to factory relocation
by Hoffmann, Stefan & Müller, Stefan
- 248-259 An evaluation of strategic responses to consumer boycotts
by Yuksel, Ulku & Mryteza, Victoria
- 260-268 Social marketing: A pathway to consumption reduction?
by Peattie, Ken & Peattie, Sue
- 269-278 Demarketing tobacco through governmental policies - The 4Ps revisited
by Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 279-288 Managing anti-consumption in an excessive drinking culture
by Piacentini, Maria G. & Banister, Emma N.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-4 Journal and author impact metrics: An editorial
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 5-13 The effect of web interface features on consumer online purchase intentions
by Hausman, Angela V. & Siekpe, Jeffrey Sam
- 14-21 A comparison of two types of price discounts in shifting consumers' attitudes and purchase intentions
by Teng, Lefa
- 22-30 The influence of seller strategy on the winning price in online auctions: A moderated mediation model
by Reynolds, Kristy E. & Gilkeson, James H. & Niedrich, Ronald W.
- 31-38 How do price range shoppers differ from reference price point shoppers?
by Moon, Sangkil & Voss, Glenn
- 39-49 Conceptual blending in advertising
by Joy, Annamma & Sherry Jr., John F. & Deschenes, Jonathan
- 50-60 Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image
by Martínez Salinas, Eva & Pina Pérez, José Miguel
- 61-67 Information direction, website reputation and eWOM effect: A moderating role of product type
by Park, Cheol & Lee, Thae Min
- 68-81 Patterns of store patronage in urban China
by Uncles, Mark D. & Kwok, Simon
- 82-92 Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior
by De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie
- 93-103 Technology commercialization, incubator and venture capital, and new venture performance
by Chen, Chung-Jen
- 104-114 Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance -- The mediating role of knowledge management capacity
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Jing-Wen
- 115-122 Learning from error: The influence of error incident characteristics
by Homsma, Gert J. & Van Dyck, Cathy & De Gilder, Dick & Koopman, Paul L. & Elfring, Tom
- 123-133 Two-stage models for the analysis of information content of equity-selling mechanisms choices
by Lee, Cheng-Few & YiLin, Wu
- 134-144 Revising the myth of gay consumer innovativeness
by Vandecasteele, Bert & Geuens, Maggie
2008, Volume 61, Issue 12
- 1201-1202 Formative indicators: Introduction to the special issue
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 1203-1218 Advancing formative measurement models
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P.
- 1219-1228 Questions about formative measurement
by Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar
- 1229-1237 Proportional structural effects of formative indicators
by Franke, George R. & Preacher, Kristopher J. & Rigdon, Edward E.
- 1238-1249 Confirmatory tetrad analysis in PLS path modeling
by Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Ringle, Christian M. & Wende, Sven & Will, Alexander
- 1250-1262 Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement
by Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil
- 1263-1277 The quality of market-oriented behaviors: Formative index construction
by Cadogan, John W. & Souchon, Anne L. & Procter, David B.
- 1278-1291 Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure
by Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda
- 1292-1301 Customer equity management as formative second-order construct
by Bruhn, Manfred & Georgi, Dominik & Hadwich, Karsten
2008, Volume 61, Issue 11
- 1099-1101 Applications of system dynamics in marketing: Editorial
by Richardson, George P. & Otto, Peter
- 1102-1112 Value network dynamics in 3G-4G wireless communications: A systems thinking approach to strategic value assessment
by Pagani, Margherita & Fine, Charles H.
- 1113-1124 Trend forecasting for stability in supply chains
by Saeed, Khalid
- 1125-1135 Dynamic market impacts of generic dairy advertising
by Nicholson, Charles F. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 1136-1142 Analyzing price and product strategies with a comprehensive system dynamics model--A case study from the capital goods industry
by Größler, Andreas & Löpsinger, Tobias & Stotz, Myrjam & Wörner, H.
- 1143-1151 Management fads and information delays: An exploratory simulation study
by Rich, Eliot
- 1152-1159 Optimal pricing, production rate, and quality under learning effects
by Lin, Pei-Chun
- 1160-1172 Identity theft: An exploratory study with implications for marketers
by Eisenstein, Eric M.
- 1173-1181 A system dynamics model as a decision aid in evaluating and communicating complex market entry strategies
by Otto, Peter
- 1182-1190 Putting the learning curve in context
by Morrison, J. Bradley
- 1191-1199 Toward a sustainable email marketing infrastructure
by Pavlov, Oleg V. & Melville, Nigel & Plice, Robert K.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 10
- 1027-1029 Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2007 La Londe conference
by Askegaard, Søren & Merunka, Dwight R. & Sirgy, M. Joseph
- 1030-1040 Hope and self-regulatory goals applied to an advertising context: Promoting prevention stimulates goal-directed behavior
by Poels, Karolien & Dewitte, Siegfried
- 1041-1045 The path of least resistance: Regulatory resource depletion and the effectiveness of social influence techniques
by Janssen, Loes & Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th.H. & Vohs, Kathleen D.
- 1046-1052 Looking back at an experience through rose-colored glasses
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1053-1061 Rest in peace? Brand-induced mortality salience and consumer behavior
by Fransen, Marieke L. & Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th. H. & Das, Enny
- 1062-1075 When consumers love their brands: Exploring the concept and its dimensions
by Albert, Noël & Merunka, Dwight & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 1076-1082 Gender-related wayfinding time of mall shoppers
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gélinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina
- 1083-1090 Effectiveness of brand placement: New insights about viewers
by Lehu, Jean-Marc & Bressoud, Etienne
- 1091-1097 Effect of self-congruity with sponsorship on brand loyalty
by Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin & Johar, J.S. & Tidwell, John
2008, Volume 61, Issue 9
- 885-893 How materialism affects environmental beliefs, concern, and environmentally responsible behavior
by Kilbourne, William & Pickett, Gregory
- 894-902 The effect of trust on customer contact personnel strategic behavior and sales performance in a service environment
by Pappas, James M. & Flaherty, Karen E.
- 903-911 A comparison of importance weights and willingness-to-pay measures derived from choice-based conjoint, constant sum scales and best-worst scaling
by Louviere, Jordan J. & Islam, Towhidul
- 912-924 Network view of MNCs' socio-political behavior
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Lee, Joong-Woo & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 925-932 Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model
by Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D.
- 933-941 How brand attribute typicality and consumer commitment moderate the influence of comparative advertising
by Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 942-949 Assessing satisfaction with core and secondary attributes
by Huang, Rong & Sarigöllü, Emine
- 950-958 Information sharing of value-adding retailer in a mixed channel hi-tech supply chain
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang
- 959-967 The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research
by Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A.
- 968-973 As time goes by: Examining the paradox of stability and change in business networks
by Sutton-Brady, Catherine
- 974-981 Does customer sex influence the relationship between perceived quality and share of wallet?
by Babakus, Emin & Yavas, Ugur
- 982-985 Book essay on Flemming Hansen and Sverre Riis Christensen (2007), Emotions, advertising and consumer choice
by Trujillo, Carlos A.
- 986-994 How to retain local senior managers in international joint ventures: The effects of alliance relationship characteristics
by Li, Julie Juan
- 995-1003 Estimating financial distress likelihood
by Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela
- 1004-1014 Business groups and profit redistribution: A boon or bane for firms?
by George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul
- 1015-1025 Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation
by Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar
2008, Volume 61, Issue 8
- 805-805 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: Things change, things stay the same
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Babin, Barry J.
- 806-812 Culture influences on emotional responses to on-line store atmospheric cues
by Davis, Lenita & Wang, Sijun & Lindridge, Andrew
- 813-824 Reaching the boiling point: Consumers' negative affective reactions to firm-attributed service failures
by Kalamas, Maria & Laroche, Michel & Makdessian, Lucy
- 825-833 The role of gender and work status in shopping center patronage
by Raajpoot, Nusser A. & Sharma, Arun & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 834-841 Retailers' major ethical decision making constructs
by Fraedrich, John & Iyer, Rajesh
- 842-849 Exploring collaborative technology utilization in retailer-supplier performance
by Richey Jr., R. Glenn & Tokman, Mert & Skinner, Lauren R.
- 850-858 A market-level model of relationship regulation
by Flight, Richard L. & Henley, John R. & Robicheaux, Robert A.
- 859-867 Testing interaction effects of the dimensions of market orientation on marketing program creativity
by Im, Subin & Hussain, Mahmood & Sengupta, Sanjit
- 868-876 Economic returns to industrial research
by Kafouros, Mario I.
- 877-884 Interaction episodes as engines of relationship change
by Schurr, Paul H. & Hedaa, Laurids & Geersbro, Jens
2008, Volume 61, Issue 7
- 707-714 Self-brand connections: The role of attitude strength and autobiographical memory primes
by Moore, David J. & Homer, Pamela Miles
- 715-723 Perceived quality and image: When all is not "rosy"
by Homer, Pamela Miles
- 724-731 Examining differences in consumer reactions to partitioned prices with a variable number of price components
by Carlson, Jay P. & Weathers, Danny
- 732-738 The role of mentoring in promoting organizational commitment among black managers: An evaluation of the indirect effects of racial similarity and shared racial perspectives
by Brown, Brian P. & Zablah, Alex R. & Bellenger, Danny N.
- 739-752 Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?
by Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e
- 753-764 Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation
by Laforet, Sylvie
- 765-777 Strategic orientation of high-technology firms in a transitional economy
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Yiu, Daphne W. & Yeung, Ping-Kwong & Lu, Yuan
- 778-789 Exploring civic virtue and turnover intention during organizational changes
by Bellou, Victoria
- 790-797 An empirical examination of the informational content of credit ratings in China
by Poon, Winnie P.H. & Chan, Kam C.
- 798-803 Fast and frequent: Investigating box office revenues of motion picture sequels
by Basuroy, Suman & Chatterjee, Subimal
2008, Volume 61, Issue 6
- 587-589 Strategic management in Latin America
by Donoso, Patricio & Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 590-598 Key success factors for strategy implementation in Latin America
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Mena, Mauricio & Molina, German E.
- 599-608 Entrepreneurial profitability and persistence: Chile versus the U.S.A
by Tarziján, Jorge & Brahm, Francisco & Daiber, Luis Felipe
- 609-614 Does family ownership shape performance outcomes?
by Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolás
- 615-622 Board independence, firm performance and ownership concentration: Evidence from Chile
by Lefort, Fernando & Urzúa, Francisco
- 623-630 Market orientation, knowledge-related resources and firm performance
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Friedmann, Roberto
- 631-639 Involving mind, body, and friends: Management that engenders creativity
by Rosa, José Antonio & Qualls, William J. & Fuentes, Carlos
- 640-647 Cooperative ventures in emerging economies
by Rodriguez, Eric
- 648-650 Uncertainty reduction mechanisms in cross-sector alliances in Latin America
by Koljatic, Mladen & Silva, Mónica
- 651-656 An analysis of the predictors of software piracy within Latin America
by Robertson, Christopher J. & Gilley, K. Matthew & Crittenden, Victoria & Crittenden, William F.
- 657-668 Strategic currency hedging and global portfolio investments upside down
by Walker, Eduardo
- 669-677 Upstream or downstream in the value chain?
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 678-683 Personal values and leadership effectiveness
by Bruno, Léo F.C. & Lay, Eduardo G.E.
- 684-690 Vulnerability of global brands to negative feedback effects
by Milberg, Sandra J. & Sinn, Francisca
- 691-696 Customer retention and price matching: The AFPs case
by Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Farias, Pablo
- 697-705 Predicting electronic commerce adoption in Chilean SMEs
by Nasco, Suzanne Altobello & Toledo, Elizabeth Grandón & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 377-381 Animal companions, consumption experiences, and the marketing of pets: Transcending boundaries in the animal-human distinction
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 382-383 Carols for cats and their Humans
by Stephens, Debra L.
- 384-391 Animals in advertising: Love dogs? Love the ad!
by Lancendorfer, Karen M. & Atkin, JoAnn L. & Reece, Bonnie B.
- 392-396 Does excessive buying for self relate to spending on pets?
by Ridgway, Nancy M. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Monroe, Kent B. & Chamberlin, Emily
- 397-405 The price of unconditional love: Consumer decision making for high-dollar veterinary care
by Brockman, Beverly K. & Taylor, Valerie A. & Brockman, Christopher M.
- 406-407 The price of peace in the household: A commentary on "The Price of Unconditional Love: Consumer Decisions Concerning High-Dollar Veterinary Care"
by Gilly, Mary C.
- 408-418 Figuring companion-species consumption: A multi-site ethnography of the post-canine Afghan hound
by Bettany, Shona & Daly, Rory
- 419-421 Moving from subject-object to subject-subject relations: Comments on "figuring companion-species consumption"
by Peñaloza, Lisa
- 422-423 Do camels dream of electric fish? Reflections on animal dreams
by Berthon, Jean-Paul & Berthon, Pierre
- 424-430 Animal-companion depictions in women's magazine advertising
by Kennedy, Patricia F. & McGarvey, Mary G.
- 431-433 Integrating qualitative and quantitative theoretical perspectives in applied advertising research
by Mott-Stenerson, Beth
- 434-441 Tails of animal attraction: Incorporating the feline into the family
by Downey, Hilary & Ellis, Sarah
- 442-443 Pet loves, rants, and raves: Commentary on Downey and Ellis's article
by Caldwell, Marylouise
- 444-454 Equines and their human companions
by Keaveney, Susan M.
- 455-456 Making connections: Partner quality, identity, and community
by Spiggle, Susan
- 457-466 Understanding dog-human companionship
by Dotson, Michael J. & Hyatt, Eva M.
- 467-468 A commentary on "Understanding Dog-Human Companionship"
by Durgee, Jeffrey F.
- 469-479 A tail of two personalities: How canine companions shape relationships and well-being
by Cavanaugh, Lisa A. & Leonard, Hillary A. & Scammon, Debra L.
- 480-487 Using the forced metaphor-elicitation technique (FMET) to meet animal companions within self
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 488-489 Comment on "Using the Forced Metaphor-Elicitation Technique (FMET) to Meet Animal Companions within Self"
by Zaltman, Lindsay
- 490-496 Exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption
by Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis & Lim, Elison Ai Ching
- 497-499 Commentary on exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption: A reinterpretation of the data
by Ahuvia, Aaron
- 500-501 Pets as means rather than ends
by Cote, Joseph A.
- 502-508 Romancing the alpaca: Passionate consumption, collection, and companionship
by McMullen, Cathi
- 509-511 Romancing Alpacas: A commentary
by O'Shaughnessy, Nicholas
- 512-521 Animal-companion extremes and underlying consumer themes
by Mosteller, Jill
- 522-524 Relationship climate canaries: A commentary Mosteller (2007) inspires
by Brownlie, Douglas
- 525-531 Regulating consumption with bite: Building a contemporary framework for urban dog management
by Miller, Rohan & Howell, Gwyneth V.J.
- 532-533 How much is that doggie in the window? Machiavellian reflections on dog regulation
by Harris, Phil