Journal of Banking & Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbfina
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1991, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 407-423 Private information and weekend volatility in the Tokyo and New York stock markets
by Puffer, Marlene K.
- 425-448 Bank acquisitions and ownership structure: Theory and evidence
by Alien, Linda & Cebenoyan, A. Sinan
- 449-460 Risk return and the three-moment capital asset pricing model: another look
by Tan, Kai-Jiaw
- 463-466 Understanding swap finance : John F. Marshall and Kenneth R. Kapner (South-Western Publishing Co., Cincinnati, OH, 1990), pp. xvii + 155, $12.00
by Cromwell, Nancy O.
- 467-468 The impact of regulation on bank equity infusions
by Dahl, Drew & Shrieves, Ronald E.
1991, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 5-27 Ability and willingness to service debt as explanation for commercial and official rescheduling cases
by Lee, Suk Hun
- 29-41 Debt-equity swaps as bond conversions: implications for pricing
by Blake, David & Pradhan, Mahmood
- 43-52 The impact of credit risk on the pricing and duration of floating-rate notes
by Kaufold, Howard & Smirlock, Michael
- 53-71 Identification of problem banks and binary choice models
by Espahbodi, Pouran
- 73-90 A contingent claim analysis of a regulated depository institution
by Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan
- 91-107 Economies of scale and scope in the securities industry
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hanweck, Gerald A. & Keenan, Michael & Young, Allan
- 109-116 Interest rates, inflation expectations and the inverted Fisher hypothesis
by Gupta, Kanhaya L.
- 117-131 Differential information and timing ability
by Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J.
- 133-149 Bank commercial loan markets and the role of market structure: evidence from surveys of commercial lending
by Hannan, Timothy H.
- 151-163 Reaction of British bank share prices to Citicorp's announced $3 billion increase in loan-loss reserves
by Madura, Jeff & White, Ann Marie & McDaniel, Wm R.
- 165-172 On the gains to acquiring capital-stock savings and loan associations in merger conversions: a re-examination of the regulatory-approval hypothesis
by Shilling, James D.
- 173-192 Loan commitments and bank risk exposure
by Avery, Robert B. & Berger, Allen N.
- 207-223 The growth of the world's 300 largest banking organizations by country
by G. Goldberg, Lawrence & Hanweck, Gerald A.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 1113-1131 Technology, debt and the exploitation of growth options
by Kim, Moshe & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 1133-1142 The impact of international listings on risk : Implications for capital market integration
by Howe, John S. & Madura, Jeff
- 1143-1150 Generalized solutions of higher-order duration measures
by Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Lacey, Nelson J.
- 1151-1162 Branching restrictions and banking costs
by Buono, Mark J. & Eakin, B. Kelly
- 1163-1170 Interest rates and inflationary expectations : Long-run equilibrium and short-run adjustment
by Moazzami, Bakhtiar
- 1171-1187 Market expectations of the effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 on banking organizations
by Grammatikos, Theoharry & Yourougou, Pierre
- 1189-1208 Statistical study of foreign exchange rates, empirical evidence of a price change scaling law, and intraday analysis
by Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & Schwarz, Matthias & Morgenegg, Claude
- 1209-1228 The impact of regulation on bank equity infusions
by Dahl, Drew & Shrieves, Ronald E.
- 1229-1242 Hostile bank takeover offers : Analysis and implications
by Baradwaj, Babu G. & Fraser, Donald R. & Furtado, Eugene P. H.
- 1243-1253 Tests of stability for variances and means of overnight/intraday returns during bull and bear markets
by Lockwood, Larry J. & McInish, Thomas H.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 839-843 Introduction to special issue on 'real and nominal exchange rates'
by Stein, Jerome L.
- 845-876 The private ECU markets : What they are, why they exist, and where they may go
by Allen, Polly Reynolds
- 877-887 The customs union argument for a monetary union
by van Marrewijk, Charles & de Vries, Casper G.
- 889-908 The dynamics of the EMS in the light of European financial integration : Some reflections from a French perspective
by de Boissieu, Christian
- 909-928 Capital market integration
by Allen, Polly Reynolds & Stein, Jerome L.
- 929-946 The transmission of foreign disturbances under different exchange rate regimes
by Argy, Victor E.
- 947-963 External adjustment in large countries : Is the exchange rate irrelevant?
by Boughton, James M.
- 965-992 Exchange rate determination: Single-equation or economy-wide models? : A test against the random walk
by Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Padoan, Pietro Carlo & Paladino, Giovanna
- 993-1021 Exchange-rate management under floating exchange rates : A skeptical Swiss view
by Rich, Georg
- 1023-1044 Systematic movements in real exchange rates in the G-5 : Evidence on the integration of internal and external markets
by Marston, Richard C.
- 1045-1078 The real exchange rate
by Stein, Jerome L.
- 1079-1101 Japanese capital outflows
by Ueda, Kazuo
1990, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 677-689 Loan commitments and monetary policy
by Sofianos, George & Wachtel, Paul & Melnik, Arie
- 691-716 The market making of forward contracts with premature delivery provision
by Kraizerg, Elli
- 717-728 Valuation of 'capped' variable rate loan commitments
by Chateau, John-Peter D.
- 729-740 Bank lending and initial public offerings
by Slovin, Myron B. & Young, John E.
- 741-760 An ex post valuation of the quality option implicit in the treasury bond futures contract
by Hegde, Shantaram P.
- 761-780 The impact of sovereign risk on the market valuation of U.S. bank equities
by Kyle, Steven C. & Wirick, Ronald G.
- 781-801 Option listing and stock returns : An empirical analysis
by Detemple, Jerome & Jorion, Philippe
- 803-820 Interest-rate risk and the pricing of depository financial intermediary common stock : Empirical evidence
by Yourougou, Pierre
- 821-825 The evolution of central banks : Charles Goodhart, (The MIT Press: Cambridge, MA and London, UK, 1988) pp. viii + 205, US $22.50 (hard-bound), US $11.95 (paperback)
by Timberlake, Richard H.
- 825-828 Managing financial risk : Clifford W. Smith, Jr., Charles W. Smithson and D. Sykes Wilford (Harper & Row, New York, NY, 1990) pp. xvi + 416, US $45.00
by Boehmer, Ekkehart
- 828-831 Investment banking in Europe: Restructuring for the 1990s : Ingo Walter and Roy C. Smith, (Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1990) pp. xii + 169, [UK pound]30.00
by van Houwelingen, Willem H.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 2-3
- 237-253 The determinants of corporate ownership : An empirical study on Swedish data
by Bergstrom, Clas & Rydqvist, Kristian
- 255-269 Ownership of equity in dual-class firms
by Bergstrom, Clas & Rydqvist, Kristian
- 273-289 The October 1987 stock market crash : An exploratory analysis of share price models
by Limmack, R. J. & Ward, C. W. R.
- 291-309 Underpricing and the new issue process in Singapore
by Saunders, Anthony & Lim, Joseph
- 311-326 Market values, earnings' yields and stock returns : Evidence from Singapore
by Wong, Kie Ann & Lye, Meng Siong
- 327-350 Equity markets and personal taxation : The ex-dividend day behaviour of Finnish stock prices
by Hietala, Pekka T.
- 351-369 Asset pricing and risk aversion in the Spanish stock market
by Alonso, Aurora & Rubio, Gonzalo & Tusell, Fernando
- 399-421 Volatility forecasting without data-snooping
by Dimson, Elroy & Marsh, Paul
- 423-440 Stock market microstructure and return volatility : Evidence from Italy
by Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim & Murgia, Maurizio
- 441-458 An analysis of transactions data for the Toronto Stock Exchange : Return patterns and end-of-the-day effect
by McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A.
- 461-468 Day-of-the-week effect on the Paris Bourse
by Solnik, Bruno & Bousquet, Laurence
- 469-481 Overreaction in the Spanish equity market
by Alonso, Aurora & Rubio, Gonzalo
- 483-510 The italian stock market : Efficiency and calendar anomalies
by Barone, E.
- 513-538 Industry rotation in the U.S. stock market : 1934-1986 returns on passive, semi-passive, and active strategies
by Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H. & Shen, Frederick C.
- 539-558 Performance of currency portfolios chosen by a Bayesian technique: 1967-1985
by Dumas, Bernard
- 559-581 The performance of published Dutch stock recommendations
by Wijmenga, R. Th.
- 583-609 A characteristics definition of financial markets
by Heffernan, Shelagh A.
- 613-635 The money and bond markets in France : Segmentation vs. integration
by Dumas, Bernard & Jacquillat, Bertrand
- 649-672 Valuing Swiss default-free callable bonds : Theory and empirical evidence
by Gibson-Asner, Rajna
1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 11-31 Financial contracts and international lending
by O'Hara, Maureen
- 33-39 Bond pricing in markets with taxes : The tax-clientele model vs. the non-clientele model
by Prisman, Eliezer Z.
- 41-53 The effects of domestic and foreign yield curves on the value of currency American call options
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Hauser, Shmuel
- 55-68 The PBGC's flat fee schedule, moral hazard, and promised pension benefits
by Niehaus, Gregory R.
- 69-84 A reexamination of mean-variance analysis of bank capital regulation
by Keeley, Michael C. & Furlong, Frederick T.
- 85-98 Bank debt, insider trading, and the return to corporate selloffs
by Hirschey, Mark & Slovin, Myron B. & K. Zaima, Janis
- 99-112 A transactions data analysis of the variability of common stock returns during 1980-1984
by H. McInish, Thomas & Wood, Robert A.
- 113-129 A pricing method for options based on average asset values
by Kemna, A. G. Z. & Vorst, A. C. F.
- 131-143 An empirical examination of bank reserve management behavior
by Evanoff, Douglas D.
- 145-154 More on monetarist arithmetic
by Papadia, Francesco & Rossi, Salvatore
- 155-177 Assets, aggregates and optimal monetary control
by Sprenkle, Case M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Fujihara, Roger A.
- 179-197 The wealth effects of the risk-based capital requirement in banking : The evidence from the capital market
by Eyssell, Thomas & Arshadi, Nasser
- 199-214 A cointegration analysis of the relatonship between bank reserves, deposits and loans : The case of Italy, 1965-1987
by Corradi, Valentina & Galeotti, Marzio & Rovelli, Riccardo
- 215-225 A note on the variance of spot interest rates
by Brooks, Robert & Livingston, Miles
1989, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 797-810 Bank spread with uncertain deposit level and risk aversion
by Zarruk, Emilio R.
- 811-830 Speculative and precautionary balances as complements in the portfolio : The case of the U.K. banking sector 1972-1980
by Spencer, P. D.
- 831-838 Tax arbitrage restrictions and financial leverage clienteles
by Talmor, Eli
- 839-851 Predicting currency return volatility
by Scott, Elton & Tucker, Alan L.
- 853-868 Debt-equity swaps, regulation K, and bank stock returns
by Eyssell, Thomas H. & Fraser, Donald R. & Rangan, Nanda K.
- 869-881 Overdraft banking: An empirical analysis
by Zilberfarb, Ben Zion
- 883-891 Capital regulation and bank risk-taking: A note
by Furlong, Frederick T. & Keeley, Michael C.
1989, Volume 13, Issue 4-5
- 487-513 Forwards and futures in tokugawa-period Japan:A new perspective on the Dojima rice market
by Schaede, Ulrike
- 515-536 The German depression and the stock market crash of the thirties: The role of macropolicies and of the international business cycle
by Sommariva, Andrea & Tullio, Giuseppe
- 537-570 The Japanese equity market:Past and present
by Takagi, Shinji
- 571-585 The long-run relationship between interest rates and inflation: Some cross-country evidence
by Viren, Matti
- 589-612 Stock prices, asset portfolios and macroeconomic variables in ten European countries
by Asprem, Mads
- 613-626 Macroeconomics news and the stock market: Evidence from Europe
by Wasserfallen, Walter
- 627-640 Potential gains from international portfolio diversification and inter-temporal stability and seasonality in international stock market relationships
by Meric, Ilhan & Meric, Gulser
- 641-650 A twist on the Monday effect in stock prices: Evidence from the U.S. and foreign stock markets
by Jaffe, Jeffrey F. & Westerfield, Randolph & Ma, Christopher
- 651-671 The effect of asset and ownership structure on political risk: Some evidence from Mitterrand's election in France
by Phillips-Patrick, Frederick J.
- 675-696 Stock market anomalies: A re-assessment based on the UK evidence
by Levis, Mario
- 697-708 Market structure and transaction costs: Implied spreads in the German stock market
by Haller, Andreas & Stoll, Hans R.
- 709-745 The Italian market for `premium' contracts: An application of option pricing theory
by Barone, E. & Cuoco, D.
- 747-772 Risk capital financing and the separation of ownership and control in business groups
by Brioschi, Francesco & Buzzacchi, Luigi & Colombo, Massimo G.
- 773-782 Options on stock indices and options on futures
by Brenner, Menachem & Courtadon, Georges & Subrahmanyam, Marti
1989, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 339-354 The differential impact of two significant court decisions concerning banking consolidation
by Dubofsky, David A. & Fraser, Donald R.
- 355-366 New banking powers : A portfolio analysis of bank investment in real estate
by Rosen, Richard J. & Lloyd-Davies, Peter R. & Kwast, Myron L. & Humphrey, David B.
- 367-382 Loan quality, commercial loan review and loan officer contracting
by Udell, Gregory F.
- 383-396 Factors affecting the foreign banking presence in the U.S
by Hultman, Charles W. & Randolph McGee, L.
- 397-419 The effect of block transactions on share prices : Australian evidence
by Ball, Ray & Finn, Frank J.
- 421-442 An equilibrium debt option pricing model in discrete time
by Maloney, Kevin J. & Byrne, Mark J.
- 443-461 Valuation effects of commercial bank securities offerings : A test of the information hypothesis
by Polonchek, John & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 463-471 A note on the distribution types of financial ratios in the commercial banking industry
by Kolari, James & McInish, Thomas H. & Saniga, Erwin M.
1989, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 171-179 Money, banking and intertemporal substitution
by Bryant, John
- 181-190 A note on the pricing of double choice bonds
by Biger, Nahum & Israel, Ronen
- 191-205 Money and corporate profits in a developing country : Theory and evidence
by Dadkhah, Kamran M. & Mookerjee, Rajen
- 207-219 Bid-ask spreads and volatility estimates : The implications for option pricing
by Choi, J. Y. & Shastri, Kuldeep
- 221-235 Equilibrium loan pricing under the bank-client relationship
by Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Kanatas, George & Venezia, Itzhak
- 237-244 Is there a monthly effect in stock market returns? : Evidence from foreign countries
by Jaffe, Jeffrey & Westerfield, Randolph
- 245-260 An empirical analysis of term premiums using stochastic dominance
by Levy, Haim & Brooks, Robert
- 261-270 Interest rate swaps in an agency theoretic model with uncertain interest rates
by Wall, Larry D.
- 271-277 The motivations for loan commitments backing commercial paper : A comment on `commercial paper, bank reserve requirements, and the informational role of loan commitments'
by Calomiris, Charles W.
- 279-281 A reply to Calomiris' comment on : `Commercial paper, bank reserve requirements and the informational role of loan commitments'
by Kanatas, George
- 283-309 Explaining differences in corporate capital structure : Theory and new evidence
by Chatterjee, Sris & Scott, James Jr.
- 311-320 A note on fiscal agent pricing of federal agency debt
by Puglisi, Donald J. & D'Souza, Rudolph E.
- 321-326 A simple linear weighting scheme for Black-Scholes implied volatilities : A note
by Finucane, Thomas J.
1989, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 9-20 Financial intermediation : Delegated monitoring and long-term relationships
by Haubrich, Joseph G.
- 21-29 Risk-based capital adequacy standards for a sample of 43 major banks
by Ronn, Ehud I. & Verma, Avinash K.
- 31-36 Bank reserve adjustment process and the use of reserve carryover as a reserve management tool : A comment
by Vogt, Michael G.
- 37-40 Bank reserve adjustment process and the use of reserve carryover as a reserve management tool : A reply
by Spindt, Paul A. & Tarhan, Vefa
- 41-64 Estimating betas on daily data for a small stock market
by Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders
- 65-79 Concentration and other determinants of bank profitability in Europe, North America and Australia
by Bourke, Philip
- 81-100 Stock market reactions to the depository institutions deregulation and monetary control act of 1980
by Millon-Cornett, Marcia H. & Tehranian, Hassan
- 101-125 The impact of underwriting and dealing on bank returns and risks
by Kwast, Myron L.
- 127-135 A friction model of the prime
by Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S.
- 137-149 Federal deficits and money growth in the United States : A vector autoregressive analysis
by Barnhart, Scott W. & Darrat, Ali F.
- 151-161 Interest rates and bank portfolio adjustments
by Thistle, Paul D. & McLeod, Robert W. & Conrad, B. Lynne
1988, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 523-535 The effects of shifts in monetary policy and reserve accounting regimes on bank reserve management behavior in the federal funds market
by Saunders, Anthony & Urich, Thomas
- 537-550 The measurement of option mispricing
by French, Dan W. & Martin, Linda J.
- 551-562 Bank acquisition and stockholders' wealth
by Sushka, Marie E. & Bendeck, Yvette
- 563-573 The international transmission of interest rates : A note on causal relationships between short-term external and domestic U.S. dollar returns
by Swanson, Peggy E.
- 575-584 Reserve regulation and recourse as a source of risk premia in the federal funds market
by Barrett, W. Brian & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 585-601 Risk premia and the pricing of primary issue bonds
by Lamy, Robert E. & Thompson, G. Rodney
- 604-608 Perspectives on safe & sound banking: Past, present, and future : George J. Benston, Robert A. Eisenbeis, Paul M. Horvitz, Edward J. Kane and George G. Kaufman (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. xxi + 358, $19.95
by Collins, M. Cary
- 608-610 Inside investment banking : Ernest Bloch, (Dow Jones-Irwin, Homewood, IL, 1986) pp. XIV + 321, $35.63
by Hood, William
- 610-611 Electronic banking : Allen H. Lipis, Thomas R. Marschall and Jan H. Linker, (Wiley, New York, 1985)
by Parkinson, John M.
- 611-612 Rationing in a theory of the banking firm, studies in contemporary economics : Timothy M. Devinney, (Springer, New York, 1986) pp. VI + 102
by Lee, Bong Woo
1988, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 317-331 The effects of DIDMCA on bank stockholders' returns and risk
by Aharony, Joseph & Saunders, Anthony & Swary, Itzhak
- 333-351 The performance of unseasoned new equity issues-cum-stock exchange listings in Australia
by Finn, Frank J. & Higham, Ron
- 353-378 Stock offerings in a different institutional setting : The Swiss case, 1973-1983
by Loderer, Claudio & Zimmermann, Heinz
- 379-388 Deregulation and oligopolistic rivalry in bank deposit markets
by VanHoose, David D.
- 389-399 A note on banknote characteristics and the demand for currency by denomination
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 401-417 Interest rate dynamics and the term structure : A note
by Babbel, David F.
- 419-437 Savings and loan ownership structure and expense-preference
by Akella, Srinivas R. & Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 439-455 Tests of market models: heteroskedasticity or misspecification?
by Huang, Roger D. & Jo, Hoje
- 457-467 Measuring investment performance with a stochastic parameter regression model
by Lockwood, Larry J. & Kadiyala, K. Rao
- 469-492 An empirical analysis of implicit delivery options in the treasury bond futures contract
by Hegde, Shantaram P.
- 493-504 Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization
by Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R.
- 505-512 The European monetary system : A Note
by Deravi, M. Keivan & Metghalchi, Massoud
1988, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 183-198 The effect of changes in reserve requirements on bank stock prices
by Kolari, James & Mahajan, Arvind & Saunders, Edward M.
- 199-214 Interest rates and insurance price cycles
by Doherty, Neil A. & Kang, Han Bin
- 215-220 On interest rates, inflationary expectations and tax rates
by Barth, James R. & Bradley, Michael D.
- 221-242 Further international evidence on asset pricing : The case of the Spanish capital market
by Rubio, Gonzalo
- 243-253 The identification of stochastic dominance efficient sets by moment combination orderings
by Jean, William H. & Helms, Billy P.
- 255-274 The regulation of international lending IMF support, the debt crisis, and bank stockholder wealth
by Billingsley, Randall S. & Lamy, Robert E.
- 275-292 The information value of failure predictions in credit assessment
by Wood, Douglas & Piesse, Jennie
- 293-313 The performance of foreign owned, minority owned, and holding company owned banks in the U.S
by Meinster, David R. & Elyasiani, Elyas
1988, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 13-30 The size effect on stock returns : Is it simply a risk effect not adequately reflected by the usual measures?
by Friend, Irwin & Lang, Larry H. P.
- 31-41 An empirical analysis of the stock price-volume relationship
by Smirlock, Michael & Starks, Laura
- 43-50 Panama's International Banking Center : The direct employment effects
by Lessard, Donald R. & Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 51-67 What we can expect from interstate banking
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hanweck, Gerald A.
- 69-83 The value of the corporate voting right : Evidence from Switzerland
by Horner, Melchior R.
- 85-103 Competition and geographical integration in commercial bank lending
by Osborne, Dale K.
- 105-115 The distributional impact of foreign deposits on federal deposit insurance premia
by Lawrence, Edward C. & Arshadi, Nasser
- 117-139 The banking industry under uncertain monetary policy
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
- 141-150 The Penn Square Bank failure : Effect on commercial bank security returns -- a note
by Peavy, John III & Hempel, George H.
- 151-160 A mean-variance framework for analyzing reserve requirements and monetary control
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 161-166 Duration analysis: Managing interest rate risk : Gerald O. Bierwag, (Ballinger, Cambridge, MA, 1987) pp. 340, $39.95
by Robinson, R. M.
1988, Volume 6, Issue 1, Supplement
- 1-125 Insurance, risk aversion and demand for insurance
by Szpiro, George G.
- 127-128 Relative risk aversion around the world : Further results
by Szpiro, George G. & Outreville, Jean-Francois
- 129-192 Risk aversion in securities markets
by Landskroner, Yoram
- 193-229 Tying life insurance and savings decisions : A multiperiod expected utility approach
by Venezia, Itzhak
- 231-245 Insurance premium allocation and loss prevention in a large firm : A principal agent analysis
by Jacque, Laurent L. & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 247-269 Reinsurance contracts : A utility approach vs. insurance capacity considerations
by Eden, Y. & Kahane, Y.
1987, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 549-562 Biases in option prices : Evidence from the foreign currency option market
by Adams, Paul D. & Wyatt, Steve B.
- 563-570 A note on discount rate policy and the variability of discount window borrowing
by Vanhoose, David D.
- 571-579 Interest rate differentials on short-term securities and rational expectations of inflation
by Carrington, Samantha & Crouch, Robert
- 581-600 The effect of capital adequacy guidelines on large bank holding companies
by Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R.
- 601-604 Deregulating financial services: Public policy in flux : George G. Kaufman and Roger C. Kormendi (Ballinger, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. 223
by Schneider, William & Sinkey, Joseph Jr.
- 604-605 Changes in money-market instruments and procedures: Objectives and implications : Bank for international settlements, (BIS, Basle, 1986) pp. 266
- 605-606 International factoring : Anthony N. Cox and John A. Mackenzie, (Euro-money Publications, London, 1986) pp. 112
- 606-607 The European monetary system: Recent developments, occasional paper no. 48 : Horst Ungerer, Owen Evans, Thomas Mayer and Philip Young (International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, December 1986) pp. 75
- 607-608 Energy conservation successes and failures : John C. Sawill and Richard Cotton (The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1985) pp. 270
by Szego, G. P.
1987, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 355-357 Foreword
by Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 359-377 The emergence and regulation of contingent commitment banking
by Kareken, John H.
- 379-401 Bank funding modes : Securitization versus deposits
by Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 403-424 Securitization with recourse : An instrument that offers uninsured bank depositors sequential claims
by Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Berger, Allen N.
- 425-448 Commercial paper, bank reserve requirements, and the informational role of loan commitments
by Kanatas, George
- 449-471 Competition, risk neutrality and loan commitments
by Boot, Arnoud & Thakor, Anjan V. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 473-497 Bank portfolio choice with private information about loan quality : Theory and implications for regulation
by Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L.