Journal of Banking & Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbfina
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1989, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 311-320 A note on fiscal agent pricing of federal agency debt
by Puglisi, Donald J. & D'Souza, Rudolph E.
- 321-326 A simple linear weighting scheme for Black-Scholes implied volatilities : A note
by Finucane, Thomas J.
1989, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 9-20 Financial intermediation : Delegated monitoring and long-term relationships
by Haubrich, Joseph G.
- 21-29 Risk-based capital adequacy standards for a sample of 43 major banks
by Ronn, Ehud I. & Verma, Avinash K.
- 31-36 Bank reserve adjustment process and the use of reserve carryover as a reserve management tool : A comment
by Vogt, Michael G.
- 37-40 Bank reserve adjustment process and the use of reserve carryover as a reserve management tool : A reply
by Spindt, Paul A. & Tarhan, Vefa
- 41-64 Estimating betas on daily data for a small stock market
by Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders
- 65-79 Concentration and other determinants of bank profitability in Europe, North America and Australia
by Bourke, Philip
- 81-100 Stock market reactions to the depository institutions deregulation and monetary control act of 1980
by Millon-Cornett, Marcia H. & Tehranian, Hassan
- 101-125 The impact of underwriting and dealing on bank returns and risks
by Kwast, Myron L.
- 127-135 A friction model of the prime
by Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S.
- 137-149 Federal deficits and money growth in the United States : A vector autoregressive analysis
by Barnhart, Scott W. & Darrat, Ali F.
- 151-161 Interest rates and bank portfolio adjustments
by Thistle, Paul D. & McLeod, Robert W. & Conrad, B. Lynne
1988, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 523-535 The effects of shifts in monetary policy and reserve accounting regimes on bank reserve management behavior in the federal funds market
by Saunders, Anthony & Urich, Thomas
- 537-550 The measurement of option mispricing
by French, Dan W. & Martin, Linda J.
- 551-562 Bank acquisition and stockholders' wealth
by Sushka, Marie E. & Bendeck, Yvette
- 563-573 The international transmission of interest rates : A note on causal relationships between short-term external and domestic U.S. dollar returns
by Swanson, Peggy E.
- 575-584 Reserve regulation and recourse as a source of risk premia in the federal funds market
by Barrett, W. Brian & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 585-601 Risk premia and the pricing of primary issue bonds
by Lamy, Robert E. & Thompson, G. Rodney
- 604-608 Perspectives on safe & sound banking: Past, present, and future : George J. Benston, Robert A. Eisenbeis, Paul M. Horvitz, Edward J. Kane and George G. Kaufman (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. xxi + 358, $19.95
by Collins, M. Cary
- 608-610 Inside investment banking : Ernest Bloch, (Dow Jones-Irwin, Homewood, IL, 1986) pp. XIV + 321, $35.63
by Hood, William
- 610-611 Electronic banking : Allen H. Lipis, Thomas R. Marschall and Jan H. Linker, (Wiley, New York, 1985)
by Parkinson, John M.
- 611-612 Rationing in a theory of the banking firm, studies in contemporary economics : Timothy M. Devinney, (Springer, New York, 1986) pp. VI + 102
by Lee, Bong Woo
1988, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 317-331 The effects of DIDMCA on bank stockholders' returns and risk
by Aharony, Joseph & Saunders, Anthony & Swary, Itzhak
- 333-351 The performance of unseasoned new equity issues-cum-stock exchange listings in Australia
by Finn, Frank J. & Higham, Ron
- 353-378 Stock offerings in a different institutional setting : The Swiss case, 1973-1983
by Loderer, Claudio & Zimmermann, Heinz
- 379-388 Deregulation and oligopolistic rivalry in bank deposit markets
by VanHoose, David D.
- 389-399 A note on banknote characteristics and the demand for currency by denomination
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 401-417 Interest rate dynamics and the term structure : A note
by Babbel, David F.
- 419-437 Savings and loan ownership structure and expense-preference
by Akella, Srinivas R. & Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 439-455 Tests of market models: heteroskedasticity or misspecification?
by Huang, Roger D. & Jo, Hoje
- 457-467 Measuring investment performance with a stochastic parameter regression model
by Lockwood, Larry J. & Kadiyala, K. Rao
- 469-492 An empirical analysis of implicit delivery options in the treasury bond futures contract
by Hegde, Shantaram P.
- 493-504 Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization
by Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R.
- 505-512 The European monetary system : A Note
by Deravi, M. Keivan & Metghalchi, Massoud
1988, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 183-198 The effect of changes in reserve requirements on bank stock prices
by Kolari, James & Mahajan, Arvind & Saunders, Edward M.
- 199-214 Interest rates and insurance price cycles
by Doherty, Neil A. & Kang, Han Bin
- 215-220 On interest rates, inflationary expectations and tax rates
by Barth, James R. & Bradley, Michael D.
- 221-242 Further international evidence on asset pricing : The case of the Spanish capital market
by Rubio, Gonzalo
- 243-253 The identification of stochastic dominance efficient sets by moment combination orderings
by Jean, William H. & Helms, Billy P.
- 255-274 The regulation of international lending IMF support, the debt crisis, and bank stockholder wealth
by Billingsley, Randall S. & Lamy, Robert E.
- 275-292 The information value of failure predictions in credit assessment
by Wood, Douglas & Piesse, Jennie
- 293-313 The performance of foreign owned, minority owned, and holding company owned banks in the U.S
by Meinster, David R. & Elyasiani, Elyas
1988, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 13-30 The size effect on stock returns : Is it simply a risk effect not adequately reflected by the usual measures?
by Friend, Irwin & Lang, Larry H. P.
- 31-41 An empirical analysis of the stock price-volume relationship
by Smirlock, Michael & Starks, Laura
- 43-50 Panama's International Banking Center : The direct employment effects
by Lessard, Donald R. & Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 51-67 What we can expect from interstate banking
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hanweck, Gerald A.
- 69-83 The value of the corporate voting right : Evidence from Switzerland
by Horner, Melchior R.
- 85-103 Competition and geographical integration in commercial bank lending
by Osborne, Dale K.
- 105-115 The distributional impact of foreign deposits on federal deposit insurance premia
by Lawrence, Edward C. & Arshadi, Nasser
- 117-139 The banking industry under uncertain monetary policy
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
- 141-150 The Penn Square Bank failure : Effect on commercial bank security returns -- a note
by Peavy, John III & Hempel, George H.
- 151-160 A mean-variance framework for analyzing reserve requirements and monetary control
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 161-166 Duration analysis: Managing interest rate risk : Gerald O. Bierwag, (Ballinger, Cambridge, MA, 1987) pp. 340, $39.95
by Robinson, R. M.
1988, Volume 6, Issue 1, Supplement
- 1-125 Insurance, risk aversion and demand for insurance
by Szpiro, George G.
- 127-128 Relative risk aversion around the world : Further results
by Szpiro, George G. & Outreville, Jean-Francois
- 129-192 Risk aversion in securities markets
by Landskroner, Yoram
- 193-229 Tying life insurance and savings decisions : A multiperiod expected utility approach
by Venezia, Itzhak
- 231-245 Insurance premium allocation and loss prevention in a large firm : A principal agent analysis
by Jacque, Laurent L. & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 247-269 Reinsurance contracts : A utility approach vs. insurance capacity considerations
by Eden, Y. & Kahane, Y.
1987, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 549-562 Biases in option prices : Evidence from the foreign currency option market
by Adams, Paul D. & Wyatt, Steve B.
- 563-570 A note on discount rate policy and the variability of discount window borrowing
by Vanhoose, David D.
- 571-579 Interest rate differentials on short-term securities and rational expectations of inflation
by Carrington, Samantha & Crouch, Robert
- 581-600 The effect of capital adequacy guidelines on large bank holding companies
by Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R.
- 601-604 Deregulating financial services: Public policy in flux : George G. Kaufman and Roger C. Kormendi (Ballinger, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. 223
by Schneider, William & Sinkey, Joseph Jr.
- 604-605 Changes in money-market instruments and procedures: Objectives and implications : Bank for international settlements, (BIS, Basle, 1986) pp. 266
- 605-606 International factoring : Anthony N. Cox and John A. Mackenzie, (Euro-money Publications, London, 1986) pp. 112
- 606-607 The European monetary system: Recent developments, occasional paper no. 48 : Horst Ungerer, Owen Evans, Thomas Mayer and Philip Young (International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, December 1986) pp. 75
- 607-608 Energy conservation successes and failures : John C. Sawill and Richard Cotton (The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1985) pp. 270
by Szego, G. P.
1987, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 355-357 Foreword
by Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 359-377 The emergence and regulation of contingent commitment banking
by Kareken, John H.
- 379-401 Bank funding modes : Securitization versus deposits
by Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 403-424 Securitization with recourse : An instrument that offers uninsured bank depositors sequential claims
by Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Berger, Allen N.
- 425-448 Commercial paper, bank reserve requirements, and the informational role of loan commitments
by Kanatas, George
- 449-471 Competition, risk neutrality and loan commitments
by Boot, Arnoud & Thakor, Anjan V. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 473-497 Bank portfolio choice with private information about loan quality : Theory and implications for regulation
by Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L.
- 499-523 A multi-attribute comparative evaluation of relative risk for a sample of banks
by Ronn, Ehud I. & Verma, Avinash K.
- 525-546 The valuation and securitization of commercial and multifamily mortgages
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C. & Muller, Walter III & Epperson, James F.
1987, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 193-212 Building blocks : An introduction to block trading
by Burdett, Kenneth & O'hara, Maureen
- 213-221 One-bank holding company formation and the 1970 Bank Holding Company Act Amendment : An empirical examination allowing for industry group effects
by Martin, John D. & Keown, Arthur J.
- 223-244 The effect of personal taxes on common stock prices : The case of a Belgian tax reform
by Vanthienen, Lambert & Vermaelen, Theo
- 245-269 Valuation of American options on foreign currency
by Shastri, Kuldeep & Tandon, Kishore
- 271-289 An economic rationale for the pricing structure of bank loan commitments
by Thakor, Anjan V. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 291-312 Alternative forms of deposit insurance : Pricing and bank incentive issues
by Pennacchi, George G.
- 313-327 The cost of capital to corporations in Japan and the U.S.A
by Friend, Irwin & Tokutsu, Ichiro
- 329-343 Generating optimal true interest cost bids for new municipal bond competitive issues
by Nauss, Robert M.
- 345-347 International portfolio management : Mark Tapley, ed., (Euromoney publications, London, 1986) pp. 171
- 347-348 Switzerland's role as an international financial center : Benedicte Vibe Christensen, IMF Occasional Paper No. 45 (International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, 1986) pp. 40
- 348-350 The GT guide to world equity markets : Charles G. Hilderburn, ed., (Euromoney publications, London, 1986) pp. 290
1987, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 17-31 Some empirical evidence on stock returns and security credit regulation in the OTC equity market
by Grube, R. Corwin & Joy, O. Maurice & Howe, John S.
- 33-48 An empirical investigation of new bank performance
by Arshadi, Nasser & Lawrence, Edward C.
- 49-64 Efficiency of the silver futures market : An empirical study using daily data
by Aggarwal, Raj & Sundararaghavan, P. S.
- 65-78 Taxes, unequal access, public debt and corporate financial policy in the United Kingdom
by Fung, W. K. F. & Theobald, M. F.
- 79-97 Debt and taxes : A multiperiod investigation
by Barnea, Amir & Talmor, Eli & Haugen, Robert A.
- 99-115 Unanticipated interest rates, bank stock returns and the nominal contracting hypothesis
by Tarhan, Vefa
- 117-135 The E-V stationarity of secure returns : Some empirical evidence
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & To, Minh Chau
- 137-145 Interest rate indexation and the pricing of loan commitment contracts
by Melnik, Arie & Plaut, Steven E.
- 147-159 Liability and asset uncertainty for banks
by Sprenkle, Case M.
- 161-168 A note on non-performing loans as an indicator of asset quality
by Meeker, Larry G. & Gray, Laura
- 169-172 Handbook for banking strategy : Richard C. Aspinwall and Robert A. Eisenbeis, eds., (Wiley, New York, 1985) pp. xxii + 800, $60.40
by Sinkey, Joseph Jr.
- 172-175 Agency problems and financial contracting : Amir Barnea, Robert A. Haugen and Lemma W. Senbet, (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1985) pp. x + 163, $21.95
by Arshadi, Nasser
- 175-178 Commercial bank financial management : Joseph F. Sinkey, Jr., second ed. (Macmillan, New York and Collier Macmillan, London, 1986)
by McKinney, George Jr.
- 178-182 Bailout: An insider's account of bank failures and rescues : Irvine H. Sprague, (Basic Books, New York, 1986) pp. 304, $17.95
by Sinkey, Joseph Jr.
- 182-184 Hedging with financial futures for institutional investors: From theory to practice : Stephen Figlewski, (Ballinger, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. 172, $29.95
by Robinson, R. M.
1986, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 169-172 Introduction
by Melnik, Arie & Orgler, Yair E. & Plaut, Steven E.
- 173-174 In memory of Daniel Recanati
by Heth, Meir
- 175-188 Appearance and reality in deposit insurance: The case for reform
by Kane, Edward J.
- 189-201 Capital regulation and deposit insurance
by Pyle, David H.
- 203-218 Variable-rate deposit insurance: A re-examination
by Goodman, Laurie S. & Santomero, Anthony M.
- 219-230 The large-small bank dichotomy in the federal funds market
by Allen, Linda & Saunders, Anthony
- 231-241 An economic assessment of capital requirements in the banking industry
by Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan
- 243-253 Information reusability, competition and bank asset quality
by Chan, Yuk-Shee & Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 255-265 Optimal borrowing and bank lending policies: An interactive approach
by Lieber, Zvi & Orgler, Yair E.
- 267-280 The economics of loan commitment contracts: Credit pricing and utilization
by Melnik, Arie & Plaut, Steven E.
- 281-293 Lending with costly enforcement of repayment and potential fraud
by Eaton, Jonathan
- 295-307 Bank asset management and financial insurance
by Szego, Giorgio P.
- 309-325 Term structure intermediation by depository institutions
by Jaffee, Dwight M.
1986, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 7-20 Swaps, expectations, and exchange rates
by Mahajan, Arvind & Mehta, Dileep
- 21-36 Market structure : The specialist as dealer and broker
by Conroy, Robert M. & Winkler, Robert L.
- 37-54 A model of the financial firm with imperfect asset and deposit elasticities
by Hancock, Diana
- 55-73 The reaction of bank stock prices to the international debt crisis
by Cornell, Bradford & Shapiro, Alan C.
- 75-97 Disclosure policy and international banking
by Guttentag, Jack & Herring, Richard
- 99-114 Deposit rates, credit rates and bank capital : The Klein-Monti Model Revisited
by Dermine, J.
- 115-132 Systematic risk, total risk and size as determinants of stock market returns
by Lakonishok, Josef & Shapiro, Alan C.
- 133-141 Another look at implied tax rates
by Dymits, Lee & Murray, Michael L.
- 143-144 A multiple discriminant analysis of BHC commercial paper ratings
by Murphy, James M. & Rappaport, Allen
- 145-146 A multiple discriminant analysis of BHC commercial paper ratings : A reply
by Peavy, John III & Michael Edgar, S.
- 147-156 A note on interest on required reserves as an instrument of monetary control
by Van Hoose, David D.
- 157-161 Option pricing : Robert Jarrow and Andrew Rudd, (Irwin, Homewood, IL, 1983) pp. xxii + 235, $25.00
by Lord, Richard
- 161-163 Thrifts in crisis: Structural transformation of the savings and loan industry : Fredriick E. Balderston, (Bellinger, Cambridge, MA, 1985) pp. 191, $29.95
by Duett, Edwin H.
- 164-164 Trade policy issues and developments : Shailendra J. Anjaria, Naheed Kirmani and Arne B. Petersen, IMF Occasional Paper No. 38 (International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, 1985) pp. 161
- 165-166 German bond markets : Uta Kempf, (Euromoney Publications, London, 1985) pp. 178
- 164-165 Euronotes : Lloyd Bankson and Michael Lee, eds., (Euromoney Publications, London, 1985) pp. 183
1985, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 477-490 Portfolio separation for stockholder owned depository financial intermediaries
by Sealey, C. Jr.
- 491-498 Expected inflation and the real rate of interest : A Note
by Day, Theodore E.
- 499-515 On the precautionary demand for assets
by Sprenkle, Case M.
- 517-534 On syndicate sharing rules for unanimous project rankings
by Gandhi, Devinder K. & Hausmann, Robert Jr. & Saunders, Anthony
- 535-552 Commercial bank refinancing and economic stability : An analysis of european features
by Langohr, Herwig & Santomero, Anthony M.
- 553-560 New evidence on beta stationarity and forecast for belgian common stocks
by Hawawini, Gabriel A. & Michel, Pierre A. & Corhay, Albert
- 561-575 The behavior of stock prices on LDC markets
by Errunza, Vihang R. & Losq, Etienne
- 577-580 The dynamic behavior of business loans and the prime rate : A comment
by Angeloni, Ignazio
- 581-584 The dynamic behavior of business loans and the prime rate : Reply
by Kling, John L.
- 585-595 A note on deposit rate deregulation, Super NOWs, and bank security returns
by Fraser, Donald R. & Richards, R. Malcolm & Fosberg, Richard H.
- 597-600 The Saudi financial system/in the context of Western and Islamic finance : Adnan M. Abdeen and Dale N. Shook, (John Wiley & Sons, 1984) pp. 287, $34.95
by Abghari, Mohammad Hosein
- 600-603 Bond portfolio immunization : Michael R. Granito, (Lexington Books, Lexington, MA, 1984) pp. 245, $25.00
by Robinson, R. M.
- 603-605 Banking and electronic fund transfers : J.R.S. Revell, (OECD, Paris, 1983) pp. 190
1985, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 351-362 The characteristics of takeover targets and other measures
by Hasbrouck, Joel
- 363-385 Differential taxation and the equilibrium structure of interest rates
by Torous, Walter N.
- 387-399 Ex post stockholder unanimity : A Complete and Simplified Treatment
by Ohlson, James A.
- 401-419 The theory of collateral
by Plaut, Steven E.
- 421-442 The dynamic behavior of business loans and the prime rate
by Kling, John L.
- 443-460 Adjusting for the intervalling effect bias in beta : A Test using Paris Bourse Data
by Fung, William K. H. & Schwartz, Robert A. & Whitcomb, David K.
- 461-461 Financial market trends, no. 27, special feature on `The obstacles to international exchanges of banking services' : Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, (OECD, Paris, 1984) pp. 201
- 463-463 Financial market trends no. 29, special feature on `Banking and monetary policy' : Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, (OECD, Paris, 1984) pp. 251
- 464-465 Emerging securities market: Investment banking opportunities in the developing world : Antoine W. van Agtamael, (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 308
- 465-466 The wardley guide to world money and securities markets : Lynette J. Kemp, (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 472
- 466-468 Sovereign lending: Managing legal risk : Michael Gruson and R. Reisner, eds., (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 257
- 468-469 Banking on the act of state: International lending and the act of state doctrine : Carsten-Thomas Ebenroth, (Universitatsverlag Konstanz, Konstanz, 1985) pp. 116
- 469-469 Italian credit structures: Efficiency, competition and controls : Banca d'Italia, (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 280
by Szego, Giorgio
- 472-472 Costs and margins in banking : J.R.S. Revell, (OECD, Paris, 1980) pp. 307
- 469-472 Portfolio theory with application to bank asset management : Giorgio P. Szego, (Academic Press, New York, 1980) pp. 215
by Jahera, John Jr.
- 463-464 Costs and margins in banking, statistical 1, Supplement978-1982 : J.R.S. Revell, (OECD, Paris, 1985) pp. 111
- 463-463 Financial market trends no. 30, special feature on `Recent trends in the international financial situation of eastern Europe' : Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, (OECD, Paris, 1985) pp. 176
- 461-461 Financial market trends, no. 28, special feature on `The impact of the new financial instruments and intermediation techniques on financial market' : Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, (OECD, Paris, 1984) pp. 148
1985, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 177-191 Branching, scale economies, and banking costs
by Nelson, Richard W.
- 193-205 Asymmetric information and a theory of compensating balances
by Sealey, C. Jr. & Heinkel, Robert
- 207-219 The early exercise of American puts
by Geske, Robert & Shastri, Kuldeep
- 221-231 Optimal hedging of uncertain and long-term foreign exchange exposure
by Eaker, Mark R. & Grant, Dwight
- 233-251 The effect of stock-for-debt swaps on bank holding companies
by Scott, Jonathan A. & Hempel, George H. & Peavy, John III
- 253-266 A factor-analytic approach to bank condition
by West, Robert Craig
- 267-273 Performance measurement of early warning models : Comments on west and other weakness/failure prediction models
by Korobow, Leon & Stuhr, David
- 275-288 Direct price controls as a source of instability in the interest rate/inflation rate relationship
by Granziol, Markus J.
- 289-295 A Clower constraint model of unbacked money
by Bryant, John
- 297-315 Bank branch operating efficiency : Evaluation with Data Envelopment Analysis
by Sherman, H. David & Gold, Franklin
- 317-321 A note on factor analysis and arbitrage pricing theory
by Raveh, Adi
- 323-331 A note on managing deposit flows with cash and futures market decisions
by Koppenhaver, G. D.
- 333-333 International capital markets: Developments and prospects 1984 : Maxwell Watson, Peter Keller and Donald Mathieson, occasional paper no. 31 (IMF, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. 112
- 336-336 Issues in the assessment of the exchange rates of industrial countries : International Monetary Fund, occasional paper no. 29 (IMF, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. 30
- 338-338 The exchange rate system: Lessons of the past and options for the future : International Monetary Fund, occasional paper no. 30 (IMF, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. 64
- 339-340 International debt and the stability of the world economy : William R. Cline, study no. 5, Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1983) pp. 134
- 341-342 International debt banks and the LDCs : American Express International Banking Corporation, The Amex Bank review special paper no. 10 (AEIBC, London, 1984) pp. 222
- 342-343 International financial law: Lending, capital transfers and institutions : Robert S. Rendell, ed., second ed. (Euromoney Publications, London, 1983) vol. 1, pp. 200; vol. 2, pp. 287
- 343-343 Default and rescheduling: Corporate and sovereign borrowers : David Suratgar, ed., (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 163
- 344-345 The Mexican rescue : Joseph Kraft, (Group of Thirty, New York, 1984) pp. 66
- 343-344 Country risk : Pancras J. Nagy, (Euromoney Publications, London, 1984) pp. 195
- 336-337 Exchange rate volatility and world trade : International Monetary Fund, occasional paper no. 28 (IMF, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. 62
- 333-333 The exchange rate system : John Williamson, study no. 4, Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1983) pp. 85
1985, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 5-34 Equilibrium traits of durable commodity money
by Taub, Bart
- 35-54 Using linear and goal programming to immunize bond portfolios
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Resnick, Bruce G.
- 55-72 The behavior of intra-daily exchange rates
by Wasserfallen, Walter & Zimmermann, Heinz
- 73-99 An empirical examination of the implications of arbitrage pricing theory
by Dhrymes, Phoebus J. & Friend, Irwin & Gultekin, N. Bulent & Gultekin, Mustafa N.
- 101-113 An empirical investigation of the EOE gold options market
by Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N. & Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 115-136 A time series/cross section analysis of the determinants of Australian trading bank loan/deposit interest margins: 1962-1981
by McShane, R. W. & Sharpe, I. G.
- 137-156 Interest-risk sensitive deposit insurance premia : Stable ACH estimates
by McCulloch, J. Huston
- 157-165 Cyclical variability of bond risk premia : A note
by Gehrlein, William V. & McInish, Thomas H.
- 170-170 Guide to computer-assisted investment analysis : W.B. Riley, Jr. and A.H. Montgomery, Jr., [McGraw-Hill, New York, 1982 (Finance Guide Series)]
- 171-171 Option pricing: Theory and applications : M. Brenner, ed., (Lexington Books, Lexington, MA, 1983)
- 172-173 The fund, commercial banks, and member countries : Paul Mentre, (Occasional paper, no. 26, IMF, Washington, DC, 1984)
- 171-172 The political economy of monetary policy: National and international aspects : Donald R. Hodgman, ed., Proceedings of a conference held in Perugia, Italy in July 1983 (Conference series, no. 26, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, MA, 1983) pp. 358
1984, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 151-151 Introduction: Company and country risk models
by Altman, Edward I.