International Review of Law and Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: C. Ott
Current editor: A. W. Katz
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Hans-Bernd Schäfer
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:irlaec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 38-45 Employment effect of dismissal pay in the presence of judicial mistakes
by Huang, Chun-chieh & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong
- 46-56 Generalized trust and wealth
by Bac, Mehmet
- 57-66 An empirical analysis of the 2000 corporate tax reform in Germany: Effects on ownership and control in listed companies
by Weber, Anke
- 67-72 What discount rate should bankruptcy judges use? Estimates from Canadian reorganization data
by Barthlmy, Fabrice & Fisher, Timothy C.G. & Martel, Jocelyn
2008, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 227-238 How do insolvency codes affect a firm's investment?
by Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela
- 239-245 Lesser-included offenses
by Orzach, Ram & Spurr, Stephen J.
- 246-255 Dueling experts and imperfect verification
by Yee, Kenton K.
- 256-262 Harmonization of private law on a global level
by Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kanning, Arnald J.
- 263-271 How liable should an exporter be?: The case of trade in hazardous goods
by Helm, Carsten
- 272-286 Patent litigation insurance and R&D incentives
by Buzzacchi, Luigi & Scellato, Giuseppe
- 287-293 Public goods, taxes, and takings
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- 294-301 Client participation in paid sex markets under alternative regulatory regimes
by Collins, Alan & Judge, Guy
2008, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 157-165 Efficiency and fairness: Compensation for takings
by Niemann, Paul & Shapiro, Perry
- 166-174 Optimal agency contracts: The effect of vicarious liability and judicial error
by Bisso, Juan Carlos & Choi, Albert H.
- 175-193 Recent developments in German corporate governance
by Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc
- 194-203 On terror, drugs and racial profiling
by Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram
- 204-211 Liability and food safety provision: Empirical evidence from the US
by Loureiro, Maria L.
- 212-219 Incentives, criminal defence lawyers and plea bargaining
by Stephen, Frank H. & Fazio, Giorgio & Tata, Cyrus
- 220-225 Market segmentation in child adoption
by Blackstone, Erwin A. & Buck, Andrew J. & Hakim, Simon & Spiegel, Uriel
2008, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 89-97 Identifying the socio-economic and demographic determinants of crime across Spanish provinces
by Buonanno, Paolo & Montolio, Daniel
- 98-105 Liability and manufacturer warnings
by Calcott, Paul
- 106-112 Customary versus technological advancement tests
by Deffains, Bruno & Demougin, Dominique
- 113-122 Investor protection and business creation
by Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas
- 123-132 The joint use of regulation and strict liability with multidimensional care and uncertain conviction
by Bhole, Bharat & Wagner, Jeffrey
- 133-139 Safety regulation vs. liability with heterogeneous probabilities of suit
by Rouillon, Sebastien
- 140-149 Law of incorporation and firm ownership structure: The law and finance theory revisited
by Bozec, Yves & Rousseau, Stephane & Laurin, Claude
- 150-155 Optimal sanctions and endogeneity of differences in detection probabilities
by Friehe, Tim
2008, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-7 On the role of plea bargaining and the distribution of sentences in the absence of judicial system frictions
by Bjerk, David
- 8-22 Investigating the drugs-crime channel in economics of crime models: Empirical evidence from panel data of the German States
by Entorf, H. & Winker, P.
- 23-31 The optimality of contingent fees in the agency problem of litigation
by Wang, Susheng
- 32-45 Corporate governance and firm performance in Arab equity markets: Does ownership concentration matter?
by Omran, Mohammed M. & Bolbol, Ali & Fatheldin, Ayten
- 46-55 Who wants safer cities? Perceptions of public safety and attitudes to migrants among China's urban population
by Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 56-77 Can third-party payments benefit the principal?: The case of soft dollar brokerage
by Horan, Stephen M. & Johnsen, D. Bruce
- 78-88 Heterogeneous physicians, lawsuit costs, and the negligence rule
by Olbrich, Anja
2007, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 363-384 The effect of joint and several liability under superfund on brownfields
by Chang, Howard F. & Sigman, Hilary
- 385-408 The social willingness to comply with the law: The effect of social attitudes on traffic fatalities
by Vereeck, Lode & Vrolix, Klara
- 409-422 Deregulation of dismissal law and unjust dismissal in Korea
by Cho, Joonmo & Lee, Kyu-Young
- 423-441 Reimbursement schemes for hospitals, malpractice liability, and intrinsic motivation
by Feess, Eberhard & Ossig, Sonja
- 442-473 Alcohol and rape: An "economics-of-crime" perspective
by Zimmerman, Paul R. & Benson, Bruce L.
2007, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 269-290 Explaining de facto judicial independence
by Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan
- 291-311 BITs and bargains: Strategic aspects of bilateral and multilateral regulation of foreign investment
by Bubb, Ryan J. & Rose-Ackerman, Susan
- 312-329 Asymmetric information, pretrial negotiation and optimal decoupling
by Chu, C.Y. Cyrus & Chien, Hung-Ken
- 330-350 Endogenous selection of monetary institutions: With the case of discount windows and bureaucratic discretion
by Kim, Iljoong & Kim, Inbae
- 351-361 Contingent fees versus legal expenses insurance
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu
2007, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 111-128 Property division on divorce with inequity aversion
by Smith, Ian
- 129-153 Uniform prices for differentiated goods: The case of the movie-theater industry
by Orbach, Barak Y. & Einav, Liran
- 154-169 Due-care standards in a market setting with legal error
by Bhole, Bharat
- 170-178 Escalating penalties for repeat offenders
by Emons, Winand
- 179-203 ‘Causation-consistent’ liability, economic efficiency and the law of torts
by Singh, Ram
- 204-218 A signaling theory of nonmonetary sanctions
by D’Antoni, Massimo & Galbiati, Roberto
- 219-244 Does staffing affect the time to dispose cases in Greek courts?
by Mitsopoulos, Michael & Pelagidis, Theodore
- 245-257 Testing price-fixing agreements in a multimarket context: The European case of vitamin C
by Balaguer, Jacint & Orts, Vicente & Uriel, Ezequiel
- 258-268 Criminal solicitation, entrapment, and the enforcement of law
by Miceli, Thomas J.
2007, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-7 The law and economics of pure economic loss: Introduction to the special issue of the International Review of Law and Economics
by Gomez, Fernando & Schafer, Hans-Bernd
- 8-28 The core of pure economic loss
by Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Schafer, Hans-Bernd
- 29-48 The comparative law and economics of pure economic loss
by Parisi, Francesco & Palmer, Vernon Valentine & Bussani, Mauro
- 49-69 Tortious acts affecting markets
by Schweizer, Urs
- 70-95 Recent developments in liability for nondisclosure of capital market information
by Kalss, Susanne
- 96-109 Should we trust the gatekeepers?: Auditors' and lawyers' liability for clients' misconduct
by Ganuza, Juan Jose & Gomez, Fernando
2006, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 429-454 It takes two to tango: An empirical tale of distressed firms and assisting banks
by Couwenberg, Oscar & de Jong, Abe
- 455-477 Victim or injurer, small car or SUV: Tort liability rules under role-type uncertainty
by Kim, Jeonghyun & Feldman, Allan M.
- 478-502 The subordination of shareholder loans in bankruptcy
by Gelter, Martin
- 503-518 The development of care technology under liability law
by Endres, Alfred & Bertram, Regina
- 519-535 Judicial precedents in civil law systems: A dynamic analysis
by Fon, Vincy & Parisi, Francesco
- 536-556 On the efficiency of vote buying when voters have common interests
by Neeman, Zvika & Orosel, Gerhard O.
- 557-564 On the employment effect of noncompliance with the minimum wage law
by Yaniv, Gideon
- 565-580 The legal and technological battle in the music industry: Information-push versus information-pull technologies
by Duchene, Anne & Waelbroeck, Patrick
2006, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 263-296 Breach remedies, reliance and renegotiation
by Sloof, Randolph & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Riedl, Arno & Sonnemans, Joep
- 297-322 Hazardous-industry restructuring to avoid liability for accidents
by van 't Veld, Klaas
- 323-335 Optimal fines and auditing when wealth is costly to observe
by Polinsky, A. Mitchell
- 336-354 When will judgment proof injurers take too much precaution?
by Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & De Geest, Gerrit
- 355-379 Efficiency and fairness in minority freezeouts: Takeovers, overbidding, and the freeze-in problem
by Maug, Ernst
- 380-394 Formal and relational incentives in a multitask model
by Daido, Kohei
- 395-409 Game-theoretic aspects of international mergers: Theory and case studies
by Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Orts, Vicente
- 410-427 Characterization of efficient simple liability rules with multiple tortfeasors
by Jain, Satish K. & Kundu, Rajendra P.
- 427-428 Erratum to "Cigarette advertising regulation: A meta-analysis" [Intl. Rev. Law. Econ. 26 (2006) 195-226]
by Nelson, Jon P.
2006, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 143-161 Political allocation of US agriculture disaster payments in the 1990s
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Marshall, Maria I.
- 162-179 A theory of commodity bundling in final product markets: Professor Hirshleifer meets Professor Becker
by McCormick, Robert E. & Shughart II, William F. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 180-194 Conditional versus contingent fees: Litigation expenditure incentives
by Hyde, Charles E.
- 195-226 Cigarette advertising regulation: A meta-analysis
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 227-240 How powerful is arbitration procedure AFOA?
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 241-261 The tradeoffs between retail service and exclusivity in distribution: Welfare and policy implications
by Moner-Colonques, Rafael
2006, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-14 Liability insurance, joint tortfeasors and limited wealth
by Winter, Ralph A.
- 15-32 Salvation as a selective incentive
by Klick, Jonathan
- 33-41 Interjurisdictional competition and the allocation of constitutional rights: A research note
by Heine, Klaus
- 42-51 A solution to the problem of nuisance suits: The option to have the court bar settlement
by Rosenberg, David & Shavell, Steven
- 52-55 Twenty-First Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics, Zagreb, Croatia, September 2004
by De Geest, Gerrit & Gomez, Fernando
- 56-66 Two dimensions of regulatory competition
by Parisi, Francesco & Schulz, Norbert & Klick, Jonathan
- 67-87 Defences in negligence: Implications for tortfeasor care
by Young, Robert & Faure, Michael & Fenn, Paul
- 88-103 The use of consumption taxes to re-launch green tax reforms
by Albrecht, Johan
- 104-122 From "tragedy" to "disaster": Welfare effects of commons and anticommons dilemmas
by Vanneste, Sven & Van Hiel, Alain & Parisi, Francesco & Depoorter, Ben
- 123-142 Rent-seeking and fairness: The case of the Reykjavik Savings Bank
by Baldursson, Fridrik Mar
2005, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 513-540 Functional Change and Bank Strategy in German Corporate Governance
by Crane, Dwight B. & Schaede, Ulrike
- 541-555 The Role of Panels in Enhancing Legal Predictability
by Whitman, Douglas Glen
- 556-577 Takeover Defenses' Influence on Managerial Incentives
by Rose, Caspar
- 578-591 Duality in Property: Commons and Anticommons
by Parisi, Francesco & Schulz, Norbert & Depoorter, Ben
- 592-603 The Economics of Bail Setting and Social Welfare
by Lim, Boon-Tiong & Quah, Euston & Tan, Khye-Chong
- 604-623 Risk Aversion, Liability Rules, and Safety
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David
2005, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 311-313 Conference on Commercial Law Theory and the Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG)
by Gillette, Clayton P. & Katz, Avery W.
- 314-341 What Sources of Law for Contracts for the International Sale of Goods?: Why One has to Look Beyond the CISG
by Ferrari, Franco
- 342-349 The CISG's Expansion Bias: A Comment on Franco Ferrari
by Walt, Steven
- 350-370 An Ex-Ante View of the Battle of the Forms: Inducing Parties to Draft Reasonable Terms
by Ben-Shahar, Omri
- 371-377 A Comment on `An Ex-Ante View of the Battle of the Forms: Inducing Parties to Draft Reasonable Terms' by Omri Ben-Shahar
by Monti, Alberto
- 378-396 Remedies for Breach of Contract Under the CISG
by Katz, Avery W.
- 397-410 Substantive and Jurisdictional Aspects of International Contract Remedies: A Comment on Avery Katz's "Remedies for Breach of Contract Under the CISG"
by Torsello, Marco
- 411-414 Remedies and the CISG: Another Perspective
by Hillman, Robert A.
- 415-433 Competing Approaches to Force Majeure and Hardship
by Kessedjian, Catherine
- 434-445 Impediments and Hardship in International Sales: A Commentary on Catherine Kessedjian's "Competing Approaches to Force Majeure and Hardship"
by Lookofsky, Joseph
- 446-486 The Political Economy of International Sales Law
by Gillette, Clayton P. & Scott, Robert E.
- 487-500 Towards a Universal Doctrine of Breach of Contract: The Impact of the CISG
by Basedow, Jurgen
- 501-511 A Comment on "Towards a Universal Doctrine of Breach--The Impact of CISG," by Jurgen Basedow
by Bridge, Michael
2005, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 143-168 "Whistle Blowing" Regulation and Accounting Standards Enforcement in Germany and Europe--An Economic Perspective
by Schmidt, Matthias
- 169-185 The Information Content of Registered Insider Trading Under Lax Law Enforcement
by Wisniewski, Tomasz P. & Bohl, Martin T.
- 186-208 Police Efficiency in Offences Cleared: An Analysis of English "Basic Command Units"
by Drake, Leigh M. & Simper, Richard
- 209-228 Law and Economics of Obligations
by Schweizer, Urs
- 229-255 Culture, Law, and Corporate Governance
by Licht, Amir N. & Goldschmidt, Chanan & Schwartz, Shalom H.
- 256-263 A Note on Negligence and Collusion-Proof Liability
by Garmon, Christopher
- 264-275 Settlement Pressure
by Heaton, J.B.
- 276-289 The Effects of Taxation on Income-Producing Crimes with Variable Leisure Time
by Tabbach, Avraham D.
- 290-310 Matching Candidates with Academic Teams: A Case for Academic Tenure
by Ferris, J. Stephen & McKee, Michael
2005, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-19 The Elimination of Hung Juries: Retrials and Nonunanimous Verdicts
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 20-44 Alcohol, Drugs and Violent Crime
by Markowitz, Sara
- 45-61 Should the Standard of Proof be Lowered to Reduce Crime?
by Ognedal, Tone
- 62-64 Workshop on Law and Economic Development, Hamburg, Germany, January 2004
by Cooter, Robert D. & Raja, Angara & Schafer, Hans-Bernd
- 65-74 Law and Economics in the Tropics: Some Reflections
by Bardhan, Pranab
- 75-88 Formal Markets and Informal Insurance
by Ligon, Ethan
- 89-106 An empirical assessment of the impact of formal versus informal dispute resolution on poverty: A governance-based approach
by Buscaglia, Edgardo & Stephan, Paul B.
- 107-123 International Substitutes for Domestic Institutions: Bilateral Investment Treaties and Governance
by Ginsburg, Tom
- 124-142 Licensing Regimes east and West
by Ogus, Anthony & Zhang, Qing
2004, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 405-407 Twentieth Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics, Nancy, France, September 2003
by Deffains, Bruno & Duban, Myriam Doriat
- 409-424 Sentencing private benefits in takeover contest
by At, Christian & Chappe, Nathalie & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 425-446 Industry-specificities and size of corporations: determinants of ownership structures
by Van der Elst, Christoph
- 447-471 Ex post efficiency of bankruptcy procedures: A general normative framework
by Blazy, Regis & Chopard, Bertrand
- 473-487 On the enforcement of specific performance in Civil Law countries
by Lando, Henrik & Rose, Caspar
- 489-505 The rise and fall of communal liability in ancient law
by Parisi, Francesco & Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe
- 507-523 Causality and causation in tort law
by Young, Robert & Faure, Michael & Fenn, Paul
- 525-541 Remedies for damage to property: money damages or restitution in natura?
by Zervogianni, Eleni
2004, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 269-297 Modular liability rules
by Avraham, Ronen
- 299-332 Relying on a man's word?: An experimental study on non-binding contracts
by Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 333-350 Wholesale payments: questioning the market-failure hypothesis
by Selgin, George
- 351-369 Does the appointment of judges increase the output of the judiciary?
by Beenstock, Michael & Haitovsky, Yoel
- 371-384 Regulatory competition and the location of international arbitration proceedings
by Drahozal, Christopher R.
- 385-403 A penalty system to enforce policy measures under incomplete information
by Kritikos, Alexander S.
2004, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 125-145 National courts and the European Court of Justice: a public choice analysis of the preliminary reference procedure
by Tridimas, George & Tridimas, Takis
- 147-167 The location of women's prisons and the deterrence effect of "harder" time
by Bedard, Kelly & Helland, Eric
- 169-190 Self-fulfilling impressions of criminality: unintentional race profiling
by Georgakopoulos, Nicholas L.
- 191-207 The volume of federal litigation and the macroeconomy
by Bachmeier, Lance & Gaughan, Patrick & Swanson, Norman R.
- 209-218 The advantage of focusing law enforcement effort
by Lando, Henrik & Shavell, Steven
- 219-225 Corruption and the optimal use of nonmonetary sanctions
by Garoupa, Nuno & Klerman, Daniel
- 227-239 Comparing quality signals as tools of consumer protection: are warranties always better than advertisements to promote higher product quality?
by Noll, Juergen
- 241-254 On the definition and efficiency of punitive damages
by Chu, C.Y. Cyrus & Huang, Chen-Ying
- 255-268 Patent pool enhances market competition
by Kato, Atsushi
2004, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-13 Good-faith error and intentional trespassing in adverse possession
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 15-27 Publicity and the optimal punitive damage multiplier
by Yun, John M.
- 29-48 Enforcement costs, optimal sanctions, and the choice between ex-post liability and ex-ante regulation
by Innes, Robert
- 49-69 Precaution, compensation, and threats of sanction: the case of alcohol servers
by Liang, Lan & Sloan, Frank A. & Stout, Emily M.
- 71-88 Government warnings and the information provided by safety regulation
by Calcott, Paul
- 89-105 ecision making in the absence of successful fact finding: theory and experimental evidence on adversarial versus inquisitorial systems of adjudication
by Block, Michael K. & Parker, Jeffrey S.
- 107-119 Legal expenses insurance, risk aversion and litigation
by Heyes, Anthony & Rickman, Neil & Tzavara, Dionisia
2003, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 341-344 Nineteenth annual conference of the European Association of Law and Economics Athens, Greece, September 2002
by Depoorter, Ben & Hatzis, Aristides N.
- 345-364 Cooperation in the shadow of regulatory competition: the case of asylum legislation in Europe
by des Places, Segolene Barbou & Deffains, Bruno
- 365-380 The contract theory of patents
by Denicolo, Vincenzo & Franzoni, Luigi Alberto
- 381-403 Opportunistic termination of employment contracts and legal protection against dismissal in Germany and the USA
by Eger, Thomas
- 405-420 Judicial conformity versus dissidence: an economic analysis of judicial precedent
by Harnay, Sophie & Marciano, Alain
- 421-437 Economic analysis and legal pragmatism
by Krecke, Elisabeth
- 439-451 A theory of identification
by Lewisch, Peter
- 453-475 The cost of delegated control: vicarious liability, secondary liability and mandatory insurance
by Mattiacci, Giuseppe Dari & Parisi, Francesco
2003, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 227-236 Impact of investor meetings/presentations on share prices, insider trading and securities regulation
by Rose, Caspar
- 237-251 Precautionary incentives for privately informed victims
by Clements, Matthew T.
- 253-259 A note on the optimal punishment for repeat offenders
by Emons, Winand
- 261-272 Threats to sue and cost divisibility under asymmetric information
by Klement, Alon
- 273-284 A note on optimal care by wealth-constrained injurers
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Segerson, Kathleen
- 285-308 An empirical analysis of the standardisation of corporate charter terms: opting out of the duty of care
by Whincop, Michael J.
- 309-321 Limiting court behavior: a case for high minimum sentences and low maximum ones
by Pallage, Stephane & Demougin, Dominique
- 323-339 Safety monitoring, capital structure, and "financial responsibility"
by Feess, Eberhard & Hege, Ulrich
2003, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 121-140 Risk, the quality of intermediaries and legal liability in The Netherlands IPO market
by van der Goot, Tjalling
- 141-164 How fast do old judges slow down?: A life cycle study of aging and productivity in the Federal Court of Australia
by Smyth, Russell & Bhattacharya, Mita
- 165-181 "Willingness to award" nonmonetary damages and the implied value of life from jury awards
by Cohen, Mark A. & Miller, Ted R.
- 183-197 Ownership and trade from evolutionary games
by Yee, Kenton K.
- 199-216 The effect of concealed handgun laws on crime: beyond the dummy variables
by Rubin, Paul H. & Dezhbakhsh, Hashem
- 217-225 Law enforcement and criminality: Europe vs. USA
by Demougin, Dominique & Schwager, Robert
2003, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-29 Voting control in German corporations
by Becht, Marco & Boehmer, Ekkehart
- 31-47 The design of liability rules for highly risky activities--Is strict liability superior when risk allocation matters?
by Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas
- 49-62 Transfers, uncertainty and the cost of disruption
by Trimarchi, Pietro
- 63-74 Damage averaging and the formation of class action suits
by Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve
- 75-100 Joint ownership and alienability
by Holderness, Clifford G.
- 101-119 Information, coordination and contractual relations in firms
by Nakhla, Michel
2002, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 377-379 Eighteenth Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics, Vienna, Austria, September 2001
by Weigel, Wolfgang & Van den Bergh, Roger
- 381-406 Having the cake and eating it too: efficient penalty clauses in Common and Civil contract law
by Hatzis, Aristides N.
- 407-420 The breach of contract in French law: between safety of expectations and efficiency
by Garello, Pierre
- 421-442 Voting rules in insolvency law: a simple-game theoretic approach
by Braham, Matthew & Steffen, Frank
- 443-463 Insolvency and employment protection: the mixed effects of the Acquired Rights Directive
by Armour, John & Deakin, Simon
- 465-493 Paradoxical effects of law enforcement policies: the case of the illicit drug market
by Poret, Sylvaine
- 495-510 Household dissolution, child care and divorce law
by Bowles, Roger & Garoupa, Nuno
- 511-526 Trade secrets versus Cost Benefit Analysis
by Hofmann, Ekkehard & von Wangenheim, Georg
2002, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 227-256 Regulating vertical relations in the presence of retailer differentiation costs
by Barreda, Ivan & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 257-276 Government spending, rights, and civil liberties
by de Mello, Luiz & Sab, Randa
- 277-330 The rationales underlying reincorporation and implications for Canadian corporations
by Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G.
- 347-375 Fair price and public goods: a theory of value applied to retransmission
by Brennan, David J.
2002, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 109-132 Bankruptcy law, asset substitution problem, and creditor conflicts
by Bigus, Jochen