International Journal of Industrial Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: P. Bajari
Current editor: B. Caillaud
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Bernard J.-M. Caillaud
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:indorg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 20, Issue 9
- 1363-1381 Exclusionary contracts and competition for large buyers
by Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 8
- 1061-1096 Flexible manufacturing systems and the internal structure of the firm
by Gal-Or, Esther
- 1097-1118 Partial monitoring, adverse selection, and the internal efficiency of the firm
by Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 1119-1141 Idiosyncratic investments, outside opportunities and the boundaries of the firm
by Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Maderner, Nina & Tournas, Yanni
- 1143-1166 Preventing abuse of authority in hierarchies
by Vafai, Kouroche
- 1167-1195 Takeover risk and the market for corporate control: the experience of British firms in the 1970s and 1980s
by Dickerson, Andrew P. & Gibson, Heather D. & Tsakalotos, Euclid
- 1197-1224 Non-contractible investments and vertical integration in the Mexican footwear industry
by Woodruff, Christopher
2002, Volume 20, Issue 7
- 907-930 Advertising and prices as signals of quality in a regime of price rivalry
by Fluet, Claude & Garella, Paolo G.
- 931-947 Price and advertising as signals of quality when some consumers are informed
by Linnemer, Laurent
- 949-964 Product compatibility as a signal of quality in a market with network externalities
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 965-994 Expanding demand through price advertisement
by Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T.
- 995-1012 Risk-averse firms in oligopoly
by Asplund, Marcus
- 1013-1036 Price cap regulation and information acquisition
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca
- 1037-1058 Sequencing strategically: wage negotiations under oligopoly
by Banerji, A.
- 1059-1059 Erratum to "What do not-for-profit hospitals maximize?": [Internat. J. of Ind. Organization 20(4) (2002) 461-492]
by Deneffe, Daniel & Masson, Robert T.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 6
- 747-774 An empirical test of models explaining research expenditures and research cooperation: evidence for the German service sector
by Kaiser, Ulrich
- 775-799 Endogenizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments
by Cassiman, Bruno & Perez-Castrillo, David & Veugelers, Reinhilde
- 801-827 How should forward patent protection be provided?
by Denicolo, Vincenzo & Zanchettin, Piercarlo
- 829-854 Research joint ventures, product differentiation, and price collusion
by Lambertini, Luca & Poddar, Sougata & Sasaki, Dan
- 855-876 Uncertainty, spillovers, and cooperative R&D
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
- 877-902 Racing with uncertainty: a patent race experiment
by Zizzo, Daniel John
2002, Volume 20, Issue 5
- 589-609 The effect of asymmetric entry costs on Bertrand competition
by Thomas, Charles J.
- 611-629 Entry auctions and strategic behavior under cross-market price constraints
by Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos
- 631-652 Union collusion and intra-industry trade
by Straume, Odd Rune
- 653-671 Vertical economies in electric power: evidence on integration and its alternatives
by Kwoka, John E.
- 673-692 Endogenous market structure and competition in the 19th century American brewing industry
by Manuszak, Mark D.
- 693-714 Quantitative notes on the extent of governmental regulations in various OECD nations
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 715-730 Pooling reputations
by Andersson, Fredrik
- 731-743 Competition and irreversible investments
by Nielsen, Martin J.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 435-459 The natural monopoly test reconsidered: an engineering process-based approach to empirical analysis in telecommunications
by Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W.
- 461-492 What do not-for-profit hospitals maximize?
by Deneffe, Daniel & Masson, Robert T.
- 493-515 On the determinants of multinationals' ownership preferences: evidence from Greece and Portugal
by Barbosa, Natalia & Louri, Helen
- 517-555 Survival duration of plants: Evidence from the US petroleum refining industry
by Chen, Ming-Yuan
- 557-576 US domestic airline mergers: the neglected international determinants
by Clougherty, Joseph A.
- 577-588 Product innovation, sell-off, and entry deterrence
by Bae, Hyung
2002, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 285-311 A generalised wage rigidity result
by Dhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 313-338 Unsystematic risk and coalition formation in product markets
by Brown, Murray & Chiang, Shin-Hwan
- 339-352 Cartel stability with multiproduct firms
by Symeonidis, George
- 353-364 The pro-competitive effect of higher entry costs
by Peitz, Martin
- 365-389 The role of bundling in price competition
by Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tauman, Yair
- 391-414 CEO turnover, firm performance and corporate governance: empirical evidence on Danish firms
by Lausten, Mette
- 415-433 Panel tests of Gibrat's Law for Japanese manufacturing
by Goddard, John & Wilson, John & Blandon, Peter
2002, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 139-162 The effect of information on the well-being of the uninformed: what's the chance of getting a decent meal in an unfamiliar city?
by Albrecht, James & Lang, Harald & Vroman, Susan
- 163-190 Spatial competition among multi-store firms
by Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy
- 191-213 Inter-firm complementarities in R&D: a re-examination of the relative performance of joint ventures
by Anbarci, Nejat & Lemke, Robert & Roy, Santanu
- 215-249 Research joint ventures vs. cross licensing agreements: an agency approach
by Pastor, Maite & Sandonis, Joel
- 251-267 Licensing and bundling
by Almeida Costa, Luis & Dierickx, Ingemar
- 269-278 Technology choice and capital structure under rate regulation: a comment
by Kuhn, Kai-Uwe
- 279-281 Reply to Kai-Uwe Kuhn's comment
by Spiegel, Yossi
- 283-284 Technology choice and capital structure under rate regulation: Rejoinder
by Kuhn, Kai-Uwe
2002, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-17 Does firm size matter? Evidence on the impact of liquidity constraints on firm investment behavior in Germany
by Audretsch, David B. & Elston, Julie Ann
- 19-39 Price reactions to new competition: A study of US luxury car market, 1986-1997
by Yamawaki, Hideki
- 41-69 Generating efficiency: economic and environmental regulation of public and private electricity generators in Spain
by Arocena, Pablo & Waddams Price, Catherine
- 71-87 A quick-and-easy method for estimating switching costs
by Shy, Oz
- 89-118 Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee?
by Feuerstein, Switgard
- 119-137 The determinants of the management hierarchy: evidence from Italian plants
by Delmastro, Marco
2001, Volume 19, Issue 10
- 1475-1498 The economics of international codesharing: an analysis of airline alliances
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 1499-1526 Markup pricing in petroleum refining:: A multiproduct framework
by Considine, Timothy J.
- 1527-1562 Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 1563-1582 Price and quantity experimentation: A synthesis
by Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis
- 1583-1602 Non-price strategic behavior: the case of bank branches
by Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent
- 1603-1621 Highway robbery: complementary monopoly and the hold-up problem
by Feinberg, Yossi & Kamien, Morton I.
2001, Volume 19, Issue 9
- 1347-1361 Strategic pricing, signalling, and costly information acquisition
by Bester, Helmut & Ritzberger, Klaus
- 1363-1385 Fashion and sales
by Sallstrom, Susanna
- 1387-1406 Can low-price guarantees deter entry?
by Arbatskaya, Maria
- 1407-1421 The determinants of suboptimal technological development in the system company-component producers relationship
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Paganetto, Luigi
- 1423-1440 Evolution to equilibrium in an asymmetric oligopoly with differentiated goods
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 1441-1455 Two stage equilibrium and product choice with elastic demand
by Rath, Kali P. & Zhao, Gongyun
- 1457-1473 Market power, cost reduction and consumer search
by Pereira, Pedro
2001, Volume 19, Issue 8
- 1213-1244 Endogenous mergers in concentrated markets
by Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars
- 1245-1261 Endogenous mergers and market structure
by Rodrigues, Vasco
- 1263-1279 Delegation and mergers in oligopoly
by Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel & Lopez-Cunat, Javier
- 1281-1295 On synergies and vertical integration
by Schmitz, Patrick W. & Sliwka, Dirk
- 1297-1313 Divisionalization with spatial differentiation
by Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel
- 1315-1346 Are multinationality and diversification complementary or substitute strategies?: An empirical analysis on European leading firms
by Davies, Stephen W. & Rondi, Laura & Sembenelli, Alessandro
2001, Volume 19, Issue 7
- 999-1002 The evolution of markets
by Geroski, Paul A. & Mata, Jose
- 1003-1022 Modelling the dynamics of industry populations
by Geroski, P. A. & Mazzucato, M.
- 1023-1052 On industry life-cycles: delay, entry, and shakeout in beer brewing
by Horvath, Michael & Schivardi, Fabiano & Woywode, Michael
- 1053-1083 The long-term evolution of vertically-related industries
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola
- 1085-1102 The need for speed in emerging communications markets: upgrades to advanced technology at Internet Service Providers
by Augereau, Angelique & Greenstein, Shane
- 1103-1117 The dynamics of competition in the internet search engine market
by Gandal, Neil
- 1119-1139 Sales practice and market evolution: the case of virtual reality
by Swann, G. M. Peter
- 1141-1160 How does innovative activity change as industries mature?
by McGahan, Anita M. & Silverman, Brian S.
- 1161-1187 Innovation and corporate growth in the evolution of the drug industry
by Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Lippi, Marco & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 1189-1212 The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation -- the case of global mobile telecommunications
by Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank
2001, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 863-884 Oligopolistic pricing over the deterministic market demand cycle: some evidence from the US Portland cement industry
by Rosenbaum, David I. & Sukharomana, Supachat
- 885-908 Estimating tax incidence, market power and market conduct: The European cigarette industry
by Delipalla, Sophia & O'Donnell, Owen
- 909-930 Telecommunications deregulation and subadditive costs: Are local telephone monopolies unnatural?
by Wilson, Wesley W. & Zhou, Yimin
- 931-952 Size and growth of Japanese plants in the United States
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Tomlin, KaSaundra
- 953-973 US county-level determinants of inbound FDI: evidence from a two-step modified count data model
by List, John A.
- 975-997 Water resource and power generation
by Crampes, C. & Moreaux, M.
2001, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 613-634 Competition policy in dynamic markets
by Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E.
- 635-664 Competition and industrial policies in a 'history friendly' model of the evolution of the computer industry
by Malerba, Franco & Nelson, Richard & Orsenigo, Luigi & Winter, Sidney
- 665-693 The analysis of market definition and market power in the context of rapid innovation
by Pleatsikas, Christopher & Teece, David
- 695-704 Can reduced entry barriers worsen market performance? A model of employee entry
by Burke, Andrew E. & To, Ted
- 705-726 Intensity of competition and the incentive to innovate
by Boone, Jan
- 727-737 When is inter-firm coordination beneficial? The case of innovation
by Baumol, William J.
- 739-762 The impact of ownership changes: a view from labor markets
by McGuckin, Robert H. & Nguyen, Sang V.
- 763-794 Public/private partnerships: stimulating competition in a dynamic market
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- 795-821 Market dynamics in the Netherlands: Competition policy and the role of small firms
by Audretsch, David B. & van Leeuwen, George & Menkveld, Bert & Thurik, Roy
- 823-840 Market size, fixed costs and horizontal concentration
by Neumann, Manfred & Weigand, Jurgen & Gross, Alexandra & Munter, Markus Thomas
- 841-859 The dynamics of industrial mark-ups in two small open economies: does national competition policy matter?
by Konings, Jozef & Van Cayseele, Patrick & Warzynski, Frederic
2001, Volume 19, Issue 3-4
- 303-317 Cournot and Bertrand equilibria compared: substitutability, complementarity and concavity
by Amir, Rabah & Jin, Jim Y.
- 319-343 A theory of joint venture life-cycles
by Roy Chowdhury, Indrani & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal
- 345-373 Quantity competition with access fees
by Harrison, Mark & Kline, J. Jude
- 375-389 Credence goods monopolists
by Emons, Winand
- 391-413 Durable goods oligopoly
by Driskill, Robert
- 415-453 Non-Nash equilibria of Darwinian dynamics with applications to duopoly
by Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark
- 455-469 A characterization for the negative welfare effects of cost reduction in Cournot oligopoly
by Zhao, Jingang
- 471-492 Horizontal mergers and delegation
by Ziss, Steffen
- 493-518 Multiproduct activity in an experimental differentiated oligopoly
by Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 519-542 How many franchises in a market?
by Rysman, Marc
- 543-566 Codetermination as a strategic advantage?
by Kraft, Kornelius
- 567-588 To invest or screen efficiently: a potential conflict in relationships governed by incomplete contracts
by Bac, Mehmet
- 589-609 Pay-per-view broadcasting of outstanding events: consequences of a ban
by Hansen, Claus Thustrup & Kyhl, Soren
2001, Volume 19, Issue 1-2
- 1-26 Optimal antitrust policy under different regimes of fines
by Souam, Said
- 27-54 The cyclical behavior of the Department of Justice's antitrust enforcement activity
by Ghosal, Vivek & Gallo, Joseph
- 55-77 Can no competition policy be better than some competition policy?
by Mattoo, Aaditya
- 79-98 The response by the Norwegian aluminium industry to changing market structure
by Lindquist, Kjersti-Gro
- 99-131 Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets
by Schmidt, Stephen
- 133-161 Executive compensation and firm performance in Italy
by Brunello, Giorgio & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno
- 163-183 Trade, foreign direct investment and industry performance
by Co, Catherine Y.
- 185-212 Risky quality choice
by Tse, Chung Yi
- 213-226 Mixed-strategy equilibria in a quality differentiation model
by Wang, X. Henry & Yang, Bill Z.
- 227-248 Oligopolistic competition, IT use for product differentiation and the productivity paradox
by Belleflamme, Paul
- 249-266 Technology transfer with moral hazard
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 267-284 Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions
by Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette
- 285-302 Vertical research joint ventures
by Banerjee, Samiran & Lin, Ping
2000, Volume 18, Issue 8
- 1153-1180 Media substitution and economies of scale in advertising
by Seldon, Barry J. & Jewell, R. Todd & O'Brien, Daniel M.
- 1181-1199 The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry
- 1201-1222 The determinants of corporate divestment in the UK
by Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike
- 1223-1242 Horizontal integration in the Dutch financial sector
by Dietzenbacher, Erik & Smid, Bert & Volkerink, Bjorn
- 1243-1257 Procurement auctions with entry of bidders
by Kjerstad, Egil & Vagstad, Steinar
- 1259-1277 Quantity restrictions and endogenous quality choice
by Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 1279-1290 Strategic segmentation of a market
by Roy, Santanu
- 1291-1294 Effective price-matching: a comment
by Kaplan, Todd R.
2000, Volume 18, Issue 7
- 995-1012 Meet me halfway: research joint ventures and absorptive capacity
by Kamien, Morton I. & Zang, Israel
- 1013-1032 Modelling imperfectly appropriable R&D via spillovers
by Amir, Rabah
- 1033-1047 R&D cooperation and product market competition
by Cabral, Luis M. B.
- 1049-1065 Research joint ventures and the cost paradox
by Kline, J. Jude
- 1067-1084 Sunk costs, entry, and the timing of cost-reducing investment
by Lambson, Val E.
- 1085-1104 Barriers to entry, brand advertising, and generic entry in the US pharmaceutical industry
by Scott Morton, Fiona M.
- 1105-1127 Do patents slow down technological progress?: Real options in research, patenting, and market introduction
by Takalo, Tuomas & Kanniainen, Vesa
- 1129-1149 Patent protection, imitation and the mode of technology transfer
by Fosfuri, Andrea
2000, Volume 18, Issue 6
- 845-865 Capacity and product market competition: measuring market power in a 'puppy-dog' industry
by Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C.
- 867-884 State aid in the European Union: The prohibition of subsidies in an integrated market
by Collie, David R.
- 885-900 An examination of stock-price effects of EU merger control policy
by Brady, Una & M. Feinberg, Robert
- 901-923 Price competition between an expert and a non-expert
by Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans
- 925-947 Union behavior, industry rents, and optimal policies
by Swagel, Phillip
- 949-963 Centralized vs. decentralized procurement: Does dispersed information call for decentralized decision-making?
by Vagstad, Steinar
- 965-974 Spatial contests
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 975-984 Weak entrants are welcome
by Ashiya, Masahiro
- 985-988 A note on N. Economides: the incentive for non-price discrimination by an input monopolist
by Bergman, Mats A.
- 989-991 Comment on "A note on N. Economides: The Incentive for Non-Price Discrimination by an Input Monopolist," by Mats Bergman
by Economides, Nicholas
- 993-993 Corrigendum1 to "Persuasive advertising in Hotelling's model of product differentiation": [Ind. J. Indust. Organ. 17 (1999) 557-574]
by Bloch, Francis & Manceau, Delphine
2000, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 693-722 Firm size inequality and market power
by Barla, Philippe
- 723-746 Information acquisition and research differentiation prior to an open-bid auction1
by Moresi, Serge
- 747-772 The role of technology security in a model of trade with horizontal differentiation
by del Carmen Garcia-Alonso, Maria
- 773-792 Distinction between intermediate and finished products in intra-firm trade
by Andersson, Thomas & Fredriksson, Torbjorn
- 793-812 Why would a durable good monopolist also produce a cost-inefficient nondurable good?
by Fethke, Gary & Jagannathan, Raj
- 813-825 Regulating an oligopoly with unknown costs
by Wang, Gyu Ho
- 827-841 The effects of market structure on prices of clothing and household furnishings
by Claycombe, Richard J.
2000, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 539-556 A bargaining model of Farrell inefficiency
by Haskel, Jonathan & Sanchis, Amparo
- 557-574 Business failure of new firms: an empirical analysis using a multiplicative hazards model
by Honjo, Yuji
- 575-593 Workers' skills, product quality and industry equilibrium
by Gabszewicz, J. & Turrini, A.
- 595-614 Competition in a duopoly with sticky price and advertising
by Piga, Claudio A. G.
- 615-640 Quality uncertainty and informative advertising
by Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis
- 641-666 Consumer lock-in with asymmetric information
by Nilssen, Tore
- 667-689 Gathering information before signing a contract with a privately informed principal
by Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsoulouhas, Theofanis
2000, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 383-413 Mergers in symmetric and asymmetric noncooperative auction markets: the effects on prices and efficiency
by Dalkir, Serdar & Logan, John W. & Masson, Robert T.
- 415-444 Product market competition and the industry price-cost markup fluctuations:: role of energy price and monetary changes
by Ghosal, Vivek
- 445-470 With a little help from my friends? Cross-subsidy and installed-base quality in the U.S. telecommunications industry
by Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 471-496 Vertical integration and collusive incentives: an experimental analysis
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 497-514 The prices of classical recorded music: a hedonic approach
by Harchaoui, Tarek M. & Hamdad, Malika
- 515-535 Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?
by Baptista, Rui
2000, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 229-256 Endogenous formation of research coalitions with spillovers
by Yi, Sang-Seung & Shin, Hyukseung
- 257-282 Strategic alliances as Stackelberg cartels - concept and equilibrium alliance structure
by Morasch, Karl
- 283-314 Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information
by Cassiman, Bruno
- 315-338 Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty
by Hoppe, Heidrun C.
- 339-367 Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies
by Petit, Maria-Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca
- 369-379 Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty: A note
by Gotz, Georg
2000, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 7-22 Price competition and market concentration: an experimental study
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri
- 23-38 Cooperation in symmetric duopolies with demand inertia
by Keser, Claudia
- 39-57 Does information about competitors' actions increase or decrease competition in experimental oligopoly markets?
by Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg
- 59-80 Location, cooperation and communication: An experimental examination
by Brown Kruse, Jamie & Schenk, David J.
- 81-105 Voluntary disclosure under imperfect competition: experimental evidence
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Sankar, Mandira Roy
- 107-135 An experimental evaluation of strategic preemption
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 137-162 Risk dominance selects the leader: An experimental analysis
by Cabrales, Antonio & Garcia-Fontes, Walter & Motta, Massimo
- 163-185 Principals' principles when agents' actions are hidden
by Keser, Claudia & Willinger, Marc
- 187-204 Momentum and overreaction in experimental asset markets
by Caginalp, Gunduz & Porter, David & Smith, Vernon
- 205-225 Predation, asymmetric information and strategic behavior in the classroom: an experimental approach to the teaching of industrial organization
by Capra, C. Monica & Goeree, Jacob K. & Gomez, Rosario & Holt, Charles A.
1999, Volume 17, Issue 8
- 1077-1111 Estimating the mark-up over marginal cost: a panel analysis of Japanese firms 1971-1994
by Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Ariga, Kenn
- 1113-1137 Expropriation and control rights: A dynamic model of foreign direct investment
by Schnitzer, Monika
- 1139-1162 Allocation of track capacity: Experimental evidence on the use of priority auctioning in the railway industry
by Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 1163-1187 Divisionalization and strategic managerial incentives in oligopoly under uncertainty
by Ziss, Steffen
- 1189-1202 Horizontal concentration and anticompetitive behavior in the central Canadian cement industry: testing arbitrage cost hypotheses
by Kleit, Andrew N. & Palsson, Halldor P.
- 1203-1217 On commodity taxation in vertically differentiated markets
by Constantatos, Christos & Sartzetakis, Eftichios S.
- 1219-1230 Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries
by Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel
1999, Volume 17, Issue 7
- 917-940 Managerial defections, promotion criteria and firm growth
by Bac, Mehmet & Saglam, Ismail
- 941-951 Bertrand competition under cost uncertainty
by Wambach, Achim