International Journal of Industrial Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: P. Bajari
Editor: B. Caillaud
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Bernard J.-M. Caillaud
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:indorg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 22, Issue 5
2004, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 443-480 Determinants of opposition against EPO patent grants--the case of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
by Harhoff, Dietmar & Reitzig, Markus
- 481-502 The effects of mergers on company employment in the USA and Europe
by Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin
- 503-522 Advertising efficiency and the choice of media mix: a case of beer
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Seldon, Barry J. & Tremblay, Victor J.
- 523-540 Persistence in prescriptions of branded drugs
by Richard, Oliver & Van Horn, Larry
- 541-559 Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth
by Huergo, Elena & Jaumandreu, Jordi
- 561-574 Strategic delegation in experimental markets
by Huck, Steffen & Muller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 575-590 Takeovers and the dynamics of information flows
by Chemla, Gilles
2004, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 289-308 Competing models of firm profitability
by Slade, Margaret E.
- 309-328 Preemption and rent dissipation under price competition
by Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Mariotti, Thomas & Moreaux, Michel
- 329-350 Barter for price discrimination
by Guriev, Sergei & Kvassov, Dmitri
- 351-387 A model of collusion timing
by de Roos, Nicolas
- 389-411 Resale price maintenance in an oligopoly with uncertain demand
by Wang, Hao
- 413-425 Timing of investments, holdup and total welfare
by Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 427-440 Motivating devoted workers
by Glazer, Amihai
2004, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 147-162 Oligopoly competition in fixed cost environments
by Durham, Yvonne & McCabe, Kevin & Olson, Mark A. & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon
- 163-184 The limited liability effect in experimental duopoly markets
by Oechssler, Jorg & Schuhmacher, Frank
- 185-192 Vertical foreclosure versus downstream competition with capital precommitment
by Baake, Pio & Kamecke, Ulrich & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 193-217 Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory
by Alos-Ferrer, Carlos
- 219-239 Product differentiation with consumer arbitrage
by Aguirre, Inaki & Paz Espinosa, Maria
- 241-251 Strategic alliances, joint investments, and market structure
by Eerola, Essi & Maattanen, Niku
- 253-267 Infrastructure quality in deregulated industries: is there an underinvestment problem?
by Buehler, Stefan & Schmutzler, Armin & Benz, Men-Andri
- 269-288 Monitoring and market power in credit markets
by Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto
2004, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-24 Strategic investments with spillovers, vertical integration and foreclosure in the broadband access market
by Foros, Oystein
- 25-43 Vertical integration and R&D information flow: is there a need for 'firewalls'?
by Milliou, Chrysovalantou
- 45-65 High-tech clusters, technology spillovers, and trade secret laws
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Ronde, Thomas
- 67-81 Technological externalities and economies of vertical integration in the electric utility industry
by Nemoto, Jiro & Goto, Mika
- 83-100 Wages and productivity growth in a dynamic monopoly
by Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 101-134 A structural econometric model of price discrimination in the French mortgage lending industry
by Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Larribeau, Sophie
- 135-145 Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership
by Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana
2003, Volume 21, Issue 10
- 1435-1459 Competitive pressure and economic integration: an illustration for Spain, 1983-1996
by Siotis, Georges
- 1461-1487 The independent submarkets model: an application to the Spanish retail banking market
by de Juan, Rebeca
- 1489-1526 A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off
by Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T.
- 1527-1556 Testing dynamic oligopolistic interaction: evidence from the semiconductor industry
by Zulehner, Christine
- 1557-1569 Low price equilibrium in multi-unit auctions: the GSM spectrum auction in Germany
by Grimm, Veronika & Riedel, Frank & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 1571-1589 Efficiency outcomes of market concentration and managed care
by Sari, Nazmi
- 1591-1600 Horizontal mergers, entry, and efficiency defences
by Spector, David
- 1601-1622 Preemptive mergers under spatial competition
by Brito, Duarte
- 1623-1642 Monopoly, competition and information acquisition
by Dimitrova, Magdalena & Schlee, Edward E.
2003, Volume 21, Issue 9
- 1217-1225 The economics of intellectual property at universities: an overview of the special issue
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T. & Siegel, Donald S.
- 1227-1253 The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems
by Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain
- 1255-1270 Assessing spillovers from universities to firms: evidence from French firm-level data
by Monjon, Stephanie & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- 1271-1300 Disclosure and licensing of University inventions: 'The best we can do with the s**t we get to work with'
by Jensen, Richard A. & Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C.
- 1301-1322 Optimal incentives for income-generation in universities: the rule of thumb for the Compton tax
by Beath, John & Owen, Robert F. & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David
- 1323-1356 U.S. science parks: the diffusion of an innovation and its effects on the academic missions of universities
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- 1357-1369 Assessing the impact of university science parks on research productivity: exploratory firm-level evidence from the United Kingdom
by Siegel, Donald S. & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike
- 1371-1390 Changes in university patent quality after the Bayh-Dole act: a re-examination
by Sampat, Bhaven N. & Mowery, David C. & Ziedonis, Arvids A.
- 1391-1410 When do start-ups that exploit patented academic knowledge survive?
by Nerkar, Atul & Shane, Scott
- 1411-1433 Understanding when universities and firms form RJVs: the importance of intellectual property protection
by Panagopoulos, Andreas
2003, Volume 21, Issue 8
- 1065-1089 On the role of input and output spillovers when R&D projects are risky
by Hauenschild, Nils
- 1091-1109 Meet me halfway but don't rush: absorptive capacity and strategic R&D investment revisited
by Grunfeld, Leo A.
- 1111-1133 Innovative activity and sunk cost
by Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David
- 1135-1157 Patent litigation when innovation is cumulative
by Llobet, Gerard
- 1159-1178 Optimal R&D policy and endogenous quality choice
by Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi
- 1179-1200 Bundling new products with old to signal quality, with application to the sequencing of new products
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 1201-1213 Entry and experimentation in oligopolistic markets for experience goods
by Krahmer, Daniel
2003, Volume 21, Issue 7
- 923-947 Price and non-price restraints when retailers are vertically differentiated
by Spiegel, Yossi & Yehezkel, Yaron
- 949-967 Nonlinear pricing of telecommunications with call and network externalities
by Hahn, Jong-Hee
- 969-988 Input price discrimination with downstream Cournot competitors
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 989-1019 Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies
by Hoernig, Steffen H.
- 1021-1042 Starting small in an unfamiliar environment
by Rauch, James E. & Watson, Joel
- 1043-1064 Capital market imperfections and forms of foreign operations
by Kasuga, Hidefumi
2003, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 761-793 On the existence of a unique price equilibrium for models of product differentiation
by Mizuno, Toshihide
- 795-808 Bertrand equilibria with entry: limit results
by Novshek, William & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 809-829 Entry preventing locations under incomplete information
by Boyer, Marcel & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel
- 831-848 Regulation, competition, and the optimal recovery of stranded costs
by Beard, T. Randolph & Kaserman, David L. & Mayo, John W.
- 849-880 Patent citations and international knowledge flow: the cases of Korea and Taiwan
by Hu, Albert G. Z. & Jaffe, Adam B.
- 881-905 Job assignments as a screening device
by Carrillo, Juan D.
- 907-922 Flight frequency and mergers in airline markets
by Richard, Oliver
2003, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 607-623 Horizontal mergers with free-entry: why cost efficiencies may be a weak defense and asset sales a poor remedy
by Cabral, Luis M. B.
- 625-653 The effects of mergers: an international comparison
by Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin & Zulehner, Christine
- 655-672 To merge or to license: implications for competition policy
by Fauli-Oller, Ramon & Sandonis, Joel
- 673-697 Strategic incentives of divestitures of competing conglomerates
by Tan, Guofu & Yuan, Lasheng
- 699-716 Coexistence of strategic vertical separation and integration
by Jansen, Jos
- 717-735 International mergers and trade liberalisation: implications for unionised labour
by Straume, Odd Rune
- 737-758 Market competition and strike activity
by Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J.
2003, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 457-488 Vertical integration and incentives to innovate
by Brocas, Isabelle
- 489-515 Is there persistence in innovative activities?
by Cefis, Elena
- 517-531 Growth patterns in R&D partnerships: an exploratory statistical study
by Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans
- 533-549 Debt financing and entry
by Martin, Richard
- 551-592 Predatory pricing in differentiated products retail markets
by Lindsey, Robin & West, Douglas S.
- 593-605 A note on technology choice, firm heterogeneity and welfare
by Elberfeld, Walter
2003, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 291-315 Regulating horizontal diversification
by Sappington, David E. M.
- 317-345 Is advertising a signal of product quality? Evidence from the compact disc player market, 1983-1992
by Horstmann, Ignatius & MacDonald, Glenn
- 347-379 Leniency programs and cartel prosecution
by Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele
- 381-397 Cooperating upstream while competing downstream: a theory of input joint ventures
by Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W.
- 399-417 A strategic approach to hedging and contracting
by Downie, David & Nosal, Ed
- 419-437 Managerial incentives and firm efficiency in the presence of competition for managers
by Wright, Donald J.
- 439-453 Follow-my-leader FDI and tacit collusion
by Leahy, Dermot & Pavelin, Stephen
2003, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 129-150 The role of consumers in competition and competition policy
by Waterson, Michael
- 151-170 Retail price cycles and the presence of small firms
by Eckert, Andrew
- 171-200 Capital structure decisions and output market competition under demand uncertainty
by Wanzenried, Gabrielle
- 201-222 Strategic bidding in electricity pools with short-lived bids: an application to the Spanish market
by Garcia-Diaz, Anton & Marin, Pedro L.
- 223-251 Bargaining versus posted price competition in customer markets
by Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel & Milam, Garrett H.
- 253-281 An experimental examination of vertical control and cost predation
by Elliott, Steven R. & Godby, Robert & Kruse, Jamie Brown
- 283-289 A note on credible spatial entry deterrence
by Ishibashi, Ikuo
2003, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-13 Patent licensing to Bertrand competitors
by Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner
- 15-37 Bidding for a process innovation under alternative modes of competition
by Das Varma, Gopal
- 39-55 Comparing Cournot and Bertrand equilibria in a differentiated duopoly with product R&D
by Symeonidis, George
- 57-77 The sale of unprotected inventions under alternative models of contracting behavior
by King, John T.
- 79-96 Downstream R&D, raising rivals' costs, and input price contracts
by Banerjee, Samiran & Lin, Ping
- 97-127 Software piracy: a strategic analysis and policy instruments
by Banerjee, Dyuti S.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 10
- 1385-1408 Book value: intertemporal pricing and quality discrimination in the US market for books
by Clerides, Sofronis K.
- 1409-1436 Sunk costs, windows of profit opportunities, and the dynamics of entry
by Gotz, Georg
- 1437-1460 Simultaneous and sequential price competition in heterogeneous duopoly markets: experimental evidence
by Kubler, Dorothea & Muller, Wieland
- 1461-1489 Potential foreign competition in US manufacturing
by Ghosal, Vivek
- 1491-1511 Endogenous formation of coalitions with composite goods
by Kim, Chongmin & Shin, Hyukseung
- 1513-1533 Does the 'persistence of profits' persist?: a study of company profits in Japan, 1964-97
by Maruyama, Nobuhiro & Odagiri, Hiroyuki
- 1535-1535 Erratum to "Regulation, efficiency, and Granger causality": [Int. J. Ind. Organ. ~20 (2002) 1225-1245]
by Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl
2002, Volume 20, Issue 9
- 1225-1245 Regulation, efficiency, and Granger causality
by Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl
- 1247-1276 Allocating and funding universal service obligations in a competitive market
by Chone, Philippe & Flochel, Laurent & Perrot, Anne
- 1277-1312 Strategic interactions, market information and predicting the effects of mergers in differentiated product markets
by Davis, Douglas D.
- 1313-1339 Price and quality discrimination in durable goods monopoly with resale trading
by Kumar, Praveen
- 1341-1361 Market power and banking failures
by Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen
- 1363-1381 Exclusionary contracts and competition for large buyers
by Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 8
- 1061-1096 Flexible manufacturing systems and the internal structure of the firm
by Gal-Or, Esther
- 1097-1118 Partial monitoring, adverse selection, and the internal efficiency of the firm
by Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 1119-1141 Idiosyncratic investments, outside opportunities and the boundaries of the firm
by Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Maderner, Nina & Tournas, Yanni
- 1143-1166 Preventing abuse of authority in hierarchies
by Vafai, Kouroche
- 1167-1195 Takeover risk and the market for corporate control: the experience of British firms in the 1970s and 1980s
by Dickerson, Andrew P. & Gibson, Heather D. & Tsakalotos, Euclid
- 1197-1224 Non-contractible investments and vertical integration in the Mexican footwear industry
by Woodruff, Christopher
2002, Volume 20, Issue 7
- 907-930 Advertising and prices as signals of quality in a regime of price rivalry
by Fluet, Claude & Garella, Paolo G.
- 931-947 Price and advertising as signals of quality when some consumers are informed
by Linnemer, Laurent
- 949-964 Product compatibility as a signal of quality in a market with network externalities
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 965-994 Expanding demand through price advertisement
by Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T.
- 995-1012 Risk-averse firms in oligopoly
by Asplund, Marcus
- 1013-1036 Price cap regulation and information acquisition
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca
- 1037-1058 Sequencing strategically: wage negotiations under oligopoly
by Banerji, A.
- 1059-1059 Erratum to "What do not-for-profit hospitals maximize?": [Internat. J. of Ind. Organization 20(4) (2002) 461-492]
by Deneffe, Daniel & Masson, Robert T.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 6
- 747-774 An empirical test of models explaining research expenditures and research cooperation: evidence for the German service sector
by Kaiser, Ulrich
- 775-799 Endogenizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments
by Cassiman, Bruno & Perez-Castrillo, David & Veugelers, Reinhilde
- 801-827 How should forward patent protection be provided?
by Denicolo, Vincenzo & Zanchettin, Piercarlo
- 829-854 Research joint ventures, product differentiation, and price collusion
by Lambertini, Luca & Poddar, Sougata & Sasaki, Dan
- 855-876 Uncertainty, spillovers, and cooperative R&D
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
- 877-902 Racing with uncertainty: a patent race experiment
by Zizzo, Daniel John
2002, Volume 20, Issue 5
- 589-609 The effect of asymmetric entry costs on Bertrand competition
by Thomas, Charles J.
- 611-629 Entry auctions and strategic behavior under cross-market price constraints
by Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos
- 631-652 Union collusion and intra-industry trade
by Straume, Odd Rune
- 653-671 Vertical economies in electric power: evidence on integration and its alternatives
by Kwoka, John E.
- 673-692 Endogenous market structure and competition in the 19th century American brewing industry
by Manuszak, Mark D.
- 693-714 Quantitative notes on the extent of governmental regulations in various OECD nations
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 715-730 Pooling reputations
by Andersson, Fredrik
- 731-743 Competition and irreversible investments
by Nielsen, Martin J.
2002, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 435-459 The natural monopoly test reconsidered: an engineering process-based approach to empirical analysis in telecommunications
by Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W.
- 461-492 What do not-for-profit hospitals maximize?
by Deneffe, Daniel & Masson, Robert T.
- 493-515 On the determinants of multinationals' ownership preferences: evidence from Greece and Portugal
by Barbosa, Natalia & Louri, Helen
- 517-555 Survival duration of plants: Evidence from the US petroleum refining industry
by Chen, Ming-Yuan
- 557-576 US domestic airline mergers: the neglected international determinants
by Clougherty, Joseph A.
- 577-588 Product innovation, sell-off, and entry deterrence
by Bae, Hyung
2002, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 285-311 A generalised wage rigidity result
by Dhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 313-338 Unsystematic risk and coalition formation in product markets
by Brown, Murray & Chiang, Shin-Hwan
- 339-352 Cartel stability with multiproduct firms
by Symeonidis, George
- 353-364 The pro-competitive effect of higher entry costs
by Peitz, Martin
- 365-389 The role of bundling in price competition
by Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tauman, Yair
- 391-414 CEO turnover, firm performance and corporate governance: empirical evidence on Danish firms
by Lausten, Mette
- 415-433 Panel tests of Gibrat's Law for Japanese manufacturing
by Goddard, John & Wilson, John & Blandon, Peter
2002, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 139-162 The effect of information on the well-being of the uninformed: what's the chance of getting a decent meal in an unfamiliar city?
by Albrecht, James & Lang, Harald & Vroman, Susan
- 163-190 Spatial competition among multi-store firms
by Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy
- 191-213 Inter-firm complementarities in R&D: a re-examination of the relative performance of joint ventures
by Anbarci, Nejat & Lemke, Robert & Roy, Santanu
- 215-249 Research joint ventures vs. cross licensing agreements: an agency approach
by Pastor, Maite & Sandonis, Joel
- 251-267 Licensing and bundling
by Almeida Costa, Luis & Dierickx, Ingemar
- 269-278 Technology choice and capital structure under rate regulation: a comment
by Kuhn, Kai-Uwe
- 279-281 Reply to Kai-Uwe Kuhn's comment
by Spiegel, Yossi
- 283-284 Technology choice and capital structure under rate regulation: Rejoinder
by Kuhn, Kai-Uwe
2002, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-17 Does firm size matter? Evidence on the impact of liquidity constraints on firm investment behavior in Germany
by Audretsch, David B. & Elston, Julie Ann
- 19-39 Price reactions to new competition: A study of US luxury car market, 1986-1997
by Yamawaki, Hideki
- 41-69 Generating efficiency: economic and environmental regulation of public and private electricity generators in Spain
by Arocena, Pablo & Waddams Price, Catherine
- 71-87 A quick-and-easy method for estimating switching costs
by Shy, Oz
- 89-118 Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee?
by Feuerstein, Switgard
- 119-137 The determinants of the management hierarchy: evidence from Italian plants
by Delmastro, Marco
2001, Volume 19, Issue 10
- 1475-1498 The economics of international codesharing: an analysis of airline alliances
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 1499-1526 Markup pricing in petroleum refining:: A multiproduct framework
by Considine, Timothy J.
- 1527-1562 Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 1563-1582 Price and quantity experimentation: A synthesis
by Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis
- 1583-1602 Non-price strategic behavior: the case of bank branches
by Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent
- 1603-1621 Highway robbery: complementary monopoly and the hold-up problem
by Feinberg, Yossi & Kamien, Morton I.
2001, Volume 19, Issue 9
- 1347-1361 Strategic pricing, signalling, and costly information acquisition
by Bester, Helmut & Ritzberger, Klaus
- 1363-1385 Fashion and sales
by Sallstrom, Susanna
- 1387-1406 Can low-price guarantees deter entry?
by Arbatskaya, Maria
- 1407-1421 The determinants of suboptimal technological development in the system company-component producers relationship
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Paganetto, Luigi
- 1423-1440 Evolution to equilibrium in an asymmetric oligopoly with differentiated goods
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 1441-1455 Two stage equilibrium and product choice with elastic demand
by Rath, Kali P. & Zhao, Gongyun
- 1457-1473 Market power, cost reduction and consumer search
by Pereira, Pedro
2001, Volume 19, Issue 8
- 1213-1244 Endogenous mergers in concentrated markets
by Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars
- 1245-1261 Endogenous mergers and market structure
by Rodrigues, Vasco
- 1263-1279 Delegation and mergers in oligopoly
by Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel & Lopez-Cunat, Javier
- 1281-1295 On synergies and vertical integration
by Schmitz, Patrick W. & Sliwka, Dirk
- 1297-1313 Divisionalization with spatial differentiation
by Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel
- 1315-1346 Are multinationality and diversification complementary or substitute strategies?: An empirical analysis on European leading firms
by Davies, Stephen W. & Rondi, Laura & Sembenelli, Alessandro
2001, Volume 19, Issue 7
- 999-1002 The evolution of markets
by Geroski, Paul A. & Mata, Jose
- 1003-1022 Modelling the dynamics of industry populations
by Geroski, P. A. & Mazzucato, M.
- 1023-1052 On industry life-cycles: delay, entry, and shakeout in beer brewing
by Horvath, Michael & Schivardi, Fabiano & Woywode, Michael
- 1053-1083 The long-term evolution of vertically-related industries
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola
- 1085-1102 The need for speed in emerging communications markets: upgrades to advanced technology at Internet Service Providers
by Augereau, Angelique & Greenstein, Shane
- 1103-1117 The dynamics of competition in the internet search engine market
by Gandal, Neil
- 1119-1139 Sales practice and market evolution: the case of virtual reality
by Swann, G. M. Peter
- 1141-1160 How does innovative activity change as industries mature?
by McGahan, Anita M. & Silverman, Brian S.
- 1161-1187 Innovation and corporate growth in the evolution of the drug industry
by Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Lippi, Marco & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 1189-1212 The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation -- the case of global mobile telecommunications
by Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank
2001, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 863-884 Oligopolistic pricing over the deterministic market demand cycle: some evidence from the US Portland cement industry
by Rosenbaum, David I. & Sukharomana, Supachat
- 885-908 Estimating tax incidence, market power and market conduct: The European cigarette industry
by Delipalla, Sophia & O'Donnell, Owen