Information Economics and Policy
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Aldo Geuna
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:iepoli
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 374-384 Publishers, artists, and copyright enforcement
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 385-404 The economic impact of telecommunications diffusion on UK productivity growth
by Correa, Lisa
- 405-422 Digital identity: How users value the attributes of online identifiers
by Mueller, Milton L. & Park, Yuri & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo
- 423-448 A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H.
- 449-476 Piracy of digital products: A critical review of the theoretical literature
by Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- 477-497 Collaboration, peer review and open source software
by Johnson, Justin P.
2006, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 241-241 Forum on the future of the telecommunications industries
by Waterman, David & Mitchell Greenstein, Shane & Vogelsang, Ingo
- 242-255 Where are we going? Technologies, markets and long-range public policy issues in European communications
by Cave, Martin & Prosperetti, Luigi & Doyle, Chris
- 256-271 The future of wireless telecommunications: Spectrum as a critical resource
by Faulhaber, Gerald R.
- 272-284 Fundamental instability: Why telecom is becoming a cyclical and oligopolistic industry
by Noam, Eli M.
- 285-302 Cost structure and complementarity in U.S. Telecommunications, 1989-1999
by Lorincz, Szabolcs
- 303-320 A model of piracy
by Bae, Sang Hoo & Choi, Jay Pil
- 321-331 Scale economies and scope economies in the Japanese broadcasting market
by Asai, Sumiko
- 332-358 History matters in Greece: The adoption of Internet-enabled computers by small and medium sized enterprises
by Pontikakis, D. & Lin, Y. & Demirbas, D.
2006, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 125-138 Multi-level markets and incentives for information goods
by Schmidt, Andreas U.
- 139-156 ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: Evidence from Italian microdata
by Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A.
- 157-180 Clusters and regional development: Some cautionary observations from the semiconductor industry
by McCann, Philip & Arita, Tomokazu
- 181-196 Broadcast competition and advertising with free entry: Subscription vs. free-to-air
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 197-215 On the design of input prices: Can TELRIC prices ever be optimal?
by Sappington, David E.M.
- 216-228 Determinants of profit in the broadcasting industry: Evidence from Japanese micro data
by Kasuga, Norihiro & Shishikura, Manabu
- 229-239 An empirical analysis of voluntary payments for information goods on the Internet
by Borck, Rainald & Frank, Bjorn & Robledo, Julio R.
2006, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-23 Diffusion of the Internet and low inflation in the information economy
by Meijers, Huub
- 24-42 ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh
- 43-54 Collusion without communication
by Muren, Astri & Pyddoke, Roger
- 55-72 Individual and collective determinants of academic scientists' productivity
by Carayol, Nicolas & Matt, Mireille
- 73-86 The dynamics of home computer ownership in Greece
by Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 87-106 Platform competition and broadband uptake: Theory and empirical evidence from the European union
by Distaso, Walter & Lupi, Paolo & Manenti, Fabio M.
- 107-123 The quantitative evaluation of the economic impact of e-government: A structural modelling approach
by Picci, Lucio
2005, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 407-427 A simulation analysis of the market effect of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
by Alcock, Jamie & Docwra, George
- 428-456 The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 457-470 Two-part tariffs in the online gaming industry: The role of creative destruction and network externalities
by Meagher, Kieron & Teo, Ernie G.S.
- 471-494 Does decrease in copying cost support copyright term extension?
by Yuan, Michael Y.
- 495-512 Universal telecommunication service: A world perspective
by Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert Jr.
- 513-534 Freeware as a competitive deterrent
by Haruvy, Ernan & Prasad, Ashutosh
2005, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 275-301 The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?
by Edquist, Harald
- 302-316 Free Internet access: When is it suitable?
by Fioramanti, Marco
- 317-333 Advertising, search costs, and social welfare
by Stivers, Andrew & Tremblay, Victor J.
- 334-348 Direct versus indirect international R&D spillovers
by Lee, Gwanghoon
- 349-364 Compensation for copying and bargaining
by Kinokuni, Hiroshi
- 365-388 Prices for local area network equipment
by Doms, Mark & Forman, Chris
- 389-406 Bug-fixing and code-writing: The private provision of open source software
by Bitzer, Jurgen & Schroder, Philipp J.H.
2005, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 133-148 The pattern and externality effect of diffusion of mobile telecommunications: the case of the OECD and Taiwan
by Jang, Show-Ling & Dai, Shau-Chi & Sung, Simona
- 149-164 Do internet incumbents choose low interconnection quality?
by Foros, Oystein & Jarle Kind, Hans & Yngve Sand, Jan
- 165-174 Price regulation and quality
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- 175-198 Valuing the benefits of public libraries
by Aabo, Svanhild
- 199-215 Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services
by Consoli, Davide
- 217-230 Price cap regulation, revenue sharing and information acquisition
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca
- 231-246 Price cap regulation in the Mexican telephone industry
by Flores, Daniel
- 247-269 Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries
by Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan
- 271-273 J. Mokyr, The Gifts of Athena: Historical Origins of the Knowledge Economy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2002)
by von Tunzelmann, N.
2005, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-12 Price-cap regulation and service-quality in telecommunications: an empirical study
by Resende, Marcelo & Otavio Facanha, Luis
- 13-34 Local telephone rate structures: before and after the Act
by Wimmer, Bradley S. & Rosston, Gregory L.
- 35-59 Product specification, multi-product screening and bundling: the case of pay TV
by Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham
- 61-72 Do lower search costs reduce prices and price dispersion?
by Pereira, Pedro
- 73-84 Estimation of consumer preferences on new telecommunications services: IMT-2000 service in Korea
by Kim, Yeonbae
- 85-96 The viability of fixed wireless access in the Spanish market
by Espias, Manuel & Perez, Jorge
- 97-113 Intermodal competition in local telecommunications markets
by Loomis, David G. & Swann, Christopher M.
- 115-132 Financing of technology-intensive small businesses: some evidence on the uniqueness of the ICT sector
by Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika
2004, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 497-517 Roaming free?: Roaming network selection and inter-operator tariffs
by Salsas, Roger & Koboldt, Christian
- 519-534 Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth
by Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant
- 535-552 The welfare effect of quality degradation in the presence of network externalities
by Hahn, Jong-Hee
- 553-577 The product market opportunity loss of mandated disclosure
by Kirby, Alison J.
2004, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 315-321 Competition in telecommunications: an introduction
by Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M. & Wright, Julian
- 323-345 Network competition with heterogeneous customers and calling patterns
by Dessein, Wouter
- 347-373 Network interconnection with participation constraints
by Poletti, Stephen & Wright, Julian
- 375-390 Network interconnection with asymmetric networks and heterogeneous calling patterns
by Armstrong, Mark
- 391-409 Access charges and quality choice in competing networks
by Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 411-437 Dynamic regulation and entry in telecommunications markets: a policy framework
by de Bijl, Paul W. J. & Peitz, Martin
- 439-458 Network interconnection with competitive transit
by Gilo, David & Spiegel, Yossi
- 459-473 Pricing access to Internet service providers
by Wright, Julian
- 475-494 Reconciling the off-net cost pricing principle with efficient network utilization
by DeGraba, Patrick
2004, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 159-164 Networking for foreign direct investment: the telecommunications industry and its effect on investment
by Reynolds, Taylor & Kenny, Charles & Liu, Jia & Qiang, Christine Zhen-Wei
- 165-178 Choice of technology in outsourcing: an endogenous information structure
by Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho
- 179-196 Audience characteristics and the price of advertising in a circulation industry: evidence from US magazines
by Depken II, Craig A.
- 197-213 Peer-to-peer file sharing communities
by Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Adilov, Nodir
- 215-233 The effect of Section 271 on competitive entry into local telecommunications markets: an initial evaluation
by Brown, Keith S. & Zimmerman, Paul R.
- 235-254 Compatibility choice by multi-market firms
by van Wegberg, Marc
- 255-274 Localized product innovation: the role of proximity in the Lancastrian product space
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 275-286 Information pooling and collusion: an empirical analysis
by Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Salvador, Santiago
- 287-306 Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks
by Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar
- 307-309 Philip Mirowski, Machine Dreams: Economics Becomes a Cyborg Science, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 2002, pp. xiv + 655, US$37.00, ISBN 0-521-77283-4
by Enos, J. L.
- 311-313 Cost proxy models and telecommunications policy: a new empirical approach to regulation: Farid Gasmi, D. Mark Kennet, Jean-Jacques Laffont and William W. Sharkey, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, xvi + 257. US$ 45.00 ISBN 0-262-07237-8
by Braunstein, Yale M.
2004, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-11 Innovation, competition, standards and intellectual property: policy perspectives from economics and law
by Drahos, Peter & Maher, Imelda
- 13-29 Compulsory licensing of technology and the essential facilities doctrine
by Aoki, Reiko & Small, John
- 31-55 Intellectual property and price discrimination: Do as you please in the name of innovation?
by Sundakov, Alex & McKinlay, Anna
- 57-65 A skeptical look at Mansfield's famous 1994 survey
by Heald, Paul J.
- 67-89 Standards and intellectual property rights: an economic and legal perspective
by Lea, Gary & Hall, Peter
- 91-112 Patenting genetic materials' unresolved issues and promoting competition in biotechnology
by Lawson, Charles
- 113-134 Intellectual property and price discrimination: a challenge for Australian competition law
by Hanks, Frances
- 135-158 When means become ends: considering the impact of patent strategy on innovation
by Macdonald, Stuart
2003, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 425-442 Open and closed systems of two-sided networks
by Schiff, Aaron
- 443-466 An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries
by Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep
- 467-483 Copyright protection and hardware taxation
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 485-499 Cross ownership of wireline and wireless communications carriers: synergy or collusion?
by Choi, Byong-Sam & Ahn, Byong-Hun & Park, Yong-Sam
- 501-519 Multimarket contact of US newspaper chains: circulation competition and market coordination
by Fu, W. Wayne
- 521-536 Copy-protection policies and profitability
by Kinokuni, Hiroshi
- 537-557 The late take-off phenomenon in the diffusion of telecommunication services: network effect and the critical mass
by Lim, Byeong-Lak & Choi, Munkee & Park, Myeong-Cheol
2003, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 271-290 Network externalities, price discrimination and profitable piracy
by King, Stephen P. & Lampe, Ryan
- 291-303 International differences in telecommunications demand
by Castro Martins, Maria Lurdes
- 305-315 Profit and audience maximization in broadcasting markets
by Mangani, Andrea
- 317-326 Integration and access regulations in telecommunications
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 327-361 Willingness to pay for the rural telephone service in Bangladesh and Peru
by Torero, Maximo & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Galdo, Virgilio
- 363-383 My scale or your meter? Evaluating methods of measuring the Internet
by Giacomello, Giampiero & Picci, Lucio
- 384-401 Consumer heterogeneity, incomplete information and pricing in a duopoly with switching costs
by Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Vagstad, Steinar
- 402-424 Effects of the Internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks
by Kaufmann, A. & Lehner, P. & Todtling, F.
2003, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 127-145 The determinants of international telephone traffic imbalances
by Tang, Linghui
- 147-171 Incentives for non-price discrimination
by Kondaurova, Irina & Weisman, Dennis L.
- 173-199 The digital divide: understanding the economics of new information and communication technology in the global economy
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 201-222 The fragmentation of America's telecommunications system: the operational implications of network unbundling
by Weber, Joseph H.
- 223-241 Local exchange competition and the Telecommunications Act of 1996
by Krouse, Clement G. & Park, Jongsur
- 243-269 Does incentive regulation 'cause' degradation of retail telephone service quality?
by Banerjee, Aniruddha
2003, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-15 Subscriptions for direct broadcast satellite and cable television in the US: an empirical analysis
by Agyei Karikari, John & Brown, Stephen M. & Abramowitz, Amy D.
- 17-33 The advantage of network size in acquiring new subscribers: a conditional logit analysis of the Korean mobile telephony market
by Kim, Hee-Su & Kwon, Namhoon
- 35-54 Mimicking vs. counter-programming strategies for television programs
by Bourreau, Marc
- 55-72 Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars
- 73-97 Policy-induced competition: the telecommunications experiments
by Faulhaber, Gerald R.
- 99-121 Copyleft--the economics of Linux and other open source software
by Mustonen, Mikko
- 123-126 Use and Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in Developing Countries' Small Business: Evidence from Indian Small Scale Industry: by Dietrich Muller-Falcke, Berlin and Oxford, Peter Lang, 2002, ISBN 3-631-39320-2, Price SFR 55, pp. xx+216
by Lal, K.
2002, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 435-452 Infra-technology and economic performance: evidence from the United Kingdom measurement infrastructure
by Temple, Paul & Williams, Geoffrey
- 453-480 Paragons of virtue? Competitor entry and the strategies of incumbents in the U.S. local telecommunications industry
by Koski, Heli A. & Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 481-493 A forward-looking analysis of residential telephone access demand in Korea
by Huh, Suk-Zoon & Kim, Min-Young & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 495-517 Institutional arrangements and price rebalancing: empirical evidence from the United States and Europe
by Cherry, Barbara A. & Bauer, Johannes M.
2002, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 327-348 The optimal level of copyright protection
by Yoon, Kiho
- 349-370 Is there 'Hope' for price cap regulation?
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- 371-384 Marginal value-based pricing of additional spectrum assigned to cellular telephony operators
by Sweet, R. & Viehoff, I. & Linardatos, D. & Kalouptsidis, N.
- 385-404 Interconnection, differentiation and bottlenecks in the Internet
by Giovannetti, Emanuele
- 405-416 Review article: social and contractual interactions in the production of technological knowledge
by Patrucco, Pier Paolo
- 417-429 The functional form of network effects
by Swann, G. M. Peter
- 431-433 Bandwagon Effects in High Technology Industries: by Jeffrey H. Rohlfs. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 2001, ISBN 0-262-18217-3, xiv+256 pp., US$34.95
by Swann, G. M. P.
2002, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 133-144 The New Economy: facts, impacts and policies
by Pohjola, Matti
- 145-165 ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato
by Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P.
- 167-187 ICT production and diffusion in Asia Digital dividends or digital divide?
by Wong, Poh-Kam
- 189-210 Economic growth in the New Economy: evidence from advanced economies
by Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti
- 211-232 Silicon mountains, silicon molehills: geographic concentration and convergence of internet industries in the US
by Kolko, Jed
- 233-251 The impact of IT investment on income and wealth inequality in the postwar US economy
by Wolff, Edward N.
- 253-273 The software industry and India's economic development
by Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma
- 275-295 New Economy and ICT development in China
by Meng, Qingxuan & Li, Mingzhi
- 297-310 Cross-country diffusion of the Internet
by Kiiski, Sampsa & Pohjola, Matti
- 311-326 Financing the New Economy: financial institutions and corporate governance
by Mayer, Colin
2002, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-20 Information-processing, technological progress, and retail markets dynamics
by Cukrowski, Jacek & Fischer, Manfred M.
- 21-38 The potential role of economic cost models in the regulation of telecommunications in developing countries
by Benitez, Daniel A. & Estache, Antonio & Kennet, D. Mark & Ruzzier, Christian A.
- 39-49 Learning-by-doing; consequences for incentive design
by Osmundsen, Petter
- 51-73 International telephony: a review of the literature
by Einhorn, Michael A.
- 75-93 Strategic use of the Internet by small- and medium-sized companies: an exploratory study
by Sadowski, B. M. & Maitland, C. & van Dongen, J.
- 95-109 Network externalities and two-part tariffs in telecommunication markets
by Blonski, Matthias
- 111-131 Strategic determinants of reseller profitability in the US wireline telecommunications market
by Gerpott, Torsten J. & Massengeil, Sven W.
2001, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 377-392 Marketing an upgrade to a system: compatibility choice as a price discrimination device
by Marinoso, Begona Garcia
- 393-410 Regulating prices for shifting between service providers
by Galbi, Douglas A.
- 411-425 Competition and compatibility among Internet Service Providers
by Foros, Oystein & Hansen, Bjorn
- 427-438 Regulatory tune-ups
by Glazer, Amihai
- 439-460 The impacts of innovations and standards on trade of measurement and testing products: empirical results of Switzerland's bilateral trade flows with Germany, France and the UK
by Blind, Knut
2001, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 265-266 Symposium on Telecommunications Demand: Introduction
by Taylor, Lester D.
- 267-282 Competition in intraLATA long distance: carrier choice models estimated from residential telephone bills
by Kridel, Donald J. & Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D.
- 283-299 Demand for additional telephone lines: an empirical note
by Duffy-Deno, Kevin T.
- 301-309 The demand for bandwidth: second telephone lines and on-line services
by Eisner, James & Waldon, Tracy
- 311-329 Parametric, semi-parametric and non-parametric models of telecommunications demand: An investigation of residential calling patterns
by Heitfield, Erik & Levy, Armando
- 331-338 Optimal access pricing with interconnection obligation
by Joo, Ji-Ho & Ku, Hyeon-Mo & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 339-349 Statistics for the information age
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen
- 351-375 The dynamics of industrial clustering in British broadcasting
by Cook, Gary A. S. & Pandit, Naresh R. & Swann, G. M. Peter
2001, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 127-136 Understanding European Union international message telephone services demand
by Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Tipping, Craig
- 137-165 Competition between vertically integrated networks
by Cambini, Carlo
- 167-180 Numbers to the people: regulation, ownership and local number portability
by Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P. & Woodbridge, Graeme
- 181-198 Regulating prices for shifting between service providers
by Galbi, Douglas A.
- 199-230 Liberalisation, industry turmoil and the balance of R&D activities
by Calderini, Mario & Garrone, Paola
- 231-260 An economic analysis of the receiver pays principle
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lim, Yoonsung
- 261-264 The Political Economy of Telecommunications Reforms in Thailand: by Sakkarin Niyomsilpa. London and New York:, Frances Pinter Publishers, 2000, ISBN 1-85567 541 2, 238 pp
by Mesher, Gene
2001, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 Effects of capacity constraint on US-African telephone traffic
by Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena & Karikari, John Agyei
- 19-34 Competition and innovation: The diffusion of mobile telecommunications in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gruber, Harald
- 35-49 Measuring the efficiency of stochastic signals of product quality
by Hudson, John & Jones, Philip
- 51-76 Competition and production efficiency: Telecommunications in OECD countries
by Lien, Donald & Peng, Yan
- 77-93 Access pricing and market structure
by Domon, Koji & Ota, Koshiro
- 95-106 A nonparametric method of estimating the demand for mobile telephone networks: An application to the Korean mobile telephone market
by Ahn, Hyungtaik
- 107-111 Ove Granstrand, The Economics and Management of Intellectual Property: Towards Intellectual Capitalism, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, Northhampton, MA, USA, 1999, 464 pp., ISBN 1 85898 967 1
by Drahos, Peter
- 113-116 J.P. Singh, Leapfrogging Development?: The Political Economy of Telecommunications Restructuring, State University of New York Press, Albany, New York, USA, 1999, ISBN 0-7914-4294-2, xxiv+300 pp
by Joseph, Richard
- 117-125 Economic Organization and Economic Knowledge, and Contingency, Complexity and the Theory of the Firm: Essays in Honour of Brian J. Loasby, Vols I and II.: Sheila C. Dow and Peter E. Earl (eds). Cheltenham, Edward Elgar. 1999. Vol. I, xxiii+302pp., ISBN 185898 7253, UK Pounds 59.95; Vol. II, xxiii+328 pp., ISBN 1 84064 187 8, UK Pounds 59.95
by Wakeley, Tim
2000, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 301-327 Mobile network competition, customer ignorance and fixed-to-mobile call prices
by Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P.
- 329-339 Price caps and the error in X-factor calculations
by Uri, Noel D.
- 341-365 The Internet and other networks: utilization rates and their implications
by Odlyzko, Andrew
- 367-392 R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in ASIA and the OECD
by Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J.
- 393-412 Local loop unbundling and antitrust policy
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Kim, Sang Taek & Kim, Dong-Ju
- 413-416 Book review
by Jussawalla, Meheroo
- 417-421 Book review: Who Pays for Universal Service: When Subsidies Become Transparent, by Robert W. Crandall and Leonard Waverman; Brookings Institution Press, Washington, D.C., 2000
by Alleman, James
2000, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 205-210 Introduction: Symposium on universal service obligation and competition
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 211-220 A methodology for measuring the costs of universal service obligations
by Panzar, John C.
- 221-248 Competition, universal service and telecommunications policy in developing countries
by Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W.
- 249-259 Universal service obligations and competition
by Chone, Philippe & Flochel, Laurent & Perrot, Anne
- 261-283 The 'state' of universal service
by Rosston, Gregory L. & Wimmer, Bradley S.
- 285-299 Alternative approaches to estimating the cost of the USO in posts
by Rodriguez, Frank & Storer, David
2000, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 97-109 Network competition and consumer churn
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 111-131 Convergence in telecommunications infrastructure development in OECD countries
by Koski, Heli A. & Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 133-154 Technology, efficiency and sustainability of competition in the Indian telecommunications sector
by Das, Nibedita
- 155-180 Incentives for strategic vertical alliances in online information product markets
by Jungsuk Oh, Christopher & Chang, Suk-Gwon
- 181-200 Forecasting the success of telecommunication services in the presence of network effects
by Schoder, Detlef
2000, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-25 The growth of enterprise intangible investment in Australia
by Webster, Elizabeth
- 27-46 Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players
by Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide
- 47-68 An information perspective on dynamic efficiency in environmental policy
by Read, Peter
- 69-88 New technologies, information reusability and diversification: A simple model of a banking firm
by Novo-Peteiro, Jose A.
- 89-95 Information for Innovation: Managing Change from an Information Perspective, Stuart Macdonald; Oxford University Press, Oxford, ISBN 0-19-828825-5, pp. xv+290
by Hagemeister, Marcus
1999, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 319-365 The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission
by Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L.
- 367-388 Regulatory policies toward local exchange companies under emerging competition: guardrails or speed bumps on the information highway?
by Kaserman, David L. & Mayo, John W.