Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Mia Defever
Editor: Irina Cleemput
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address.
Series handle: repec:eee:hepoli
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1990, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 172-172a Psychiatric liaison to liver transplant recipients
by Krener, P. G.
- 175-175a The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (I)
by Murphy, J. B.
- 176-177 Ethical considerations of artificial heart implantations
by Simmons, P. D.
- 177-177a Artificial hearts. Permanent and temporary
by Relman, A. S.
- 179-180 Health policy. An exploratory inquiry into the development of policy for the new public health in the Netherlands : By E. de Leeuw Maastricht, Savannah/Datawyse, 1989, 180 pp., ISBN 90-9003118-9, $15.00
by Evers, G.
- 180-181 Interface study on the support of hospitals to primary health care services in a district. WHO-report : By F. Doelman 52 pp., Copenhagen, 1989
by Ghei, Mrs. P.
- 177-177b Artificial heart and assist devices: Directions, needs, costs, societal and ethical issues
by Van Citters, R. L. & Bauer, C. B. & Christopherson, L. K.
- 175-176d The total artificial heart: An ethics perspective on current clinical research and deployment
by Miles, S. H. & Siegler, M. & Schiedermayer, D. L. & Lantos, J. D. & La-Puma, J.
- 175-176c The artificial heart as a bridge to transplant: Ethical and legal issues at the bedside
by Schiedermayer, D. L. & Shapiro, R. S.
- 175-176b Conceiving a fetus for bone marrow donation: an ethical problem in prenatal diagnosis
by Clark, R. D. & Fletcher, J. & Petersen, G.
- 175-176a Canadian regulation of the medical use of fetal tissue in research and therapy
by Marshall, T. D.
- 175-175g Fetal tissue transplantation: time for a Canadian policy
by Lowy, F. H.
- 175-175f The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (II)
by Redmond, Jr D. E. & Spencer, D. & Naftolin, F. & Roth, R. H. & Bunney, B. S. & Leranth, C. & Robbins, R. & Kier, L. & Vollmer, T. & Levine, R. J. & Genel, M. & Zonana, H.
- 175-175e The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: Reply (I)
by Annas, G. J. & Elias, S.
- 175-175d Fetal tissue transplants remain off limits
by Palca, J.
- 175-175c The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (III)
by Spielberg, T. E.
- 175-175b The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: reply (ii)
by Greely, H. T. & Raffin, T.
- 172-174d Socio-cultural dimensions of renal transplants in Japan
by Ohnuki-Tierney, E.
- 172-174c The use of human fetal tissue for transplantation: Can the law and ethics catch up with technology?
by Lyman, W. D.
- 172-174b Blood, sweat, tears and profits: The ethics of the sale and use of patient derived materials in biomedicine
by Caplan, A. L.
- 172-174a Bioethical and legal considerations in increasing the supply of transplantable organs: From UAGA to `Baby Fae'
by Schwartz, H. S.
- 172-173c Why are cadaveric renal transplants so hard to find in Japan? An analysis of economic and attitudinal aspects
by Ohi, G. & Hasegawa, T. & Kumano, H.
- 172-173b Supply and distribution of hearts for transplantation: Legal, ethical and policy issues
by Robertson, J. A.
- 172-173a The gift of life. Ethical problems and policies in obtaining and distributing organs for transplantation
by Childress, J. F.
- 172-172c Kidney transplantation from anencephalic donors
by Holzgreve, W. & Beller, F. K. & Buchholz, B.
- 172-172b Professions, families and control in the management of the cadaver organ donor
by Salloway, J. C. & Volek, P. J.
- 170-171c Ethical and legal considerations in the care of the infant with end-stage renal disease whose parents elect conservative therapy
by Cohen, C.
- 170-171b Ethical issues in organ allocation
by Dossetor, J. B.
- 170-171a Three ethical revolutions: Ancient assumptions remodeled under pressure of transplantation
by Moore, F. D.
- 170-170c Defining death: Organ transplants, tradition and technology in Japan
by Feldman, E. A.
- 170-170b Anencephalic infants as organ donors. Legal and ethical perspectives
by Leggans, T.
- 168-169e The neurologist's role in transplantation medicine
by Kascha, S. & Barolin, G. S.
- 168-169d Kidneys for sale
by Phillips, M.
- 168-169c Kidney for sale by live donor
by Brahams, D.
- 168-169b The desperate case: CARE (costs, applicability, research, ethics)
by Moore, F. D.
- 168-169a Ethics and organ transplantation in children
by Royer, P.
- 168-168c Ethical dilemmas of neonatal-perinatal surgery
by Rostain, A. L. & Bhutani, V. K.
- 168-168b The economics and ethics of markets for human organs
by Hansmann, H.
- 167-168 Ethical criteria for procuring and distributing organs for transplantation
by Childress, J. F.
- 167-167e The report of the U.S. Task Force on organ transplantation: criticisms and alternatives
by Kamm, F. M.
- 167-167d Criteria for transplantation: a physician's perspective
by Burrows, L.
- 167-167c Procurement and allocation policies: should receiving depend on willingness to give?
by Muyskens, J.
- 167-167b Removing organs from anencephalic Infants: Ethical and legal considerations
by Fost, N.
- 166-167 Cadaveric organ donation: Ethical considerations for a new approach
by Kleinman, I. & Lowy, F. H.
- 166-166b Unconventional living kidney donors - Attitudes and use among transplant centers
by Spital, A.
- 165-166 Ethical issues in the use of anencephalic infants as organ donors
by Shinnar, S. & Arras, J.
- 165-165b Delegates grapple with ethical issues at international transplant meeting
by Poliock, C.
- 161-164d The artificial heart as a bridge to transplant: Ethical and legal issues at the bedside
by Schiedermayer, D. L. & Shapiro, R. S.
- 161-164c The ethics of liver transplantation from a living donor
by Spital, A. & Spital, M.
- 161-164b Out of the blue: Psychological profile of an unsolicited organ donor
by Olbrisch, M. E. & Levenson, J. L.
- 161-164a Misuse of an organ
by Evans, R. W. & Manninen, D. L.
- 161-163d Transplantation of organs from newborns with anencephaly
by Leclerc, R. & Watts, J. L. & Ali, S. K. & Biggar, D. & Chance, G. & Kenny, N. P. & Melancon, S.
- 161-163c A review of public policies to procure and distribute kidneys for transplantation
by Singer, P. A.
- 161-163b Ethical issues with ESRD patients
by O'Dell, K.
1990, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-18 Continuity and change in preferred provider organizations
by Rice, Thomas & Gabel, Jon & Mick, Stephen & Lippert, Clare & Dowd, Colleen
- 19-25 Resource management in New Zealand hospitals: the RUS system - an illustration of its applications
by Phillips, David & Kawachi, Ichiro
- 27-31 Health and the allocation of public expenditures
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 33-41 Awareness of an AIDS campaign directed at Norwegian adolescents
by Traeen, Bente
- 43-54 Hospital cost for patients with HIV infection in a University Hospital in The Netherlands
by Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Jager, Johannes C. & Poos, Marinus J. J. C. & Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Geels, Rimke M. A. & Vrehen, Henk & Schrijvers, August J. P.
- 55-73 The changing pattern of medical activity in a major Belgian University Hospital
by Vleugels, Arthur
- 75-84 The health situation of Turkish inhabitants of Rotterdam and Antwerp
by Uniken Venema, H. P. & Peeters, R. & van Haastrecht, P.
- 85-86 Moral theory and medical practice : K. Fulford Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989 311 pp., ISBN 0-521-259150, [pound sign]12.50
by Defreyne, B.
1990, Volume 15, Issue 2-3
- 75-79 Setting the context
by Rosenthal, Marilynn & Butter, Irene & Field, Mark G.
- 81-89 The debates on the numbers of physicians
by Doan, Bui Dang Ha
- 93-104 The case of Britain
by Maynard, Alan
- 105-118 Physician manpower politics in Sweden
by Calltorp, Johan
- 119-142 The case of Spain
by Rodriguez, Josep A. & de Miguel, Jesus M.
- 143-162 The political economy of medical underemployment in Mexico: Corporatism, economic crisis and reform
by Frenk, Julio
- 163-187 Medical specialist manpower planning in the Netherlands
by Lapre, Ruud M. & de Roo, Aad A.
- 189-214 Medical manpower in Israel: Political processes and constraints
by Shuval, Judith T.
- 215-231 The history and future of physician manpower development in the Federal Republic of Germany
by van den Bussche, Hendrik
- 233-246 The politics of the U.S. physician supply
by Ginzberg, Eli
- 247-251 A. Medical manpower planning: Dynamics without direction
by Klein, Rudolf
- 253-260 B. Towards a concept of bounded rationality
by de Roo, Aad A.
- 261-274 Synthesis and prospects
by Rosenthal, Marilynn & Butter, Irene & Field, Mark G.
1990, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Surveillance of AIDS and HIV infection: opportunities and challenges
by Colebunders, Robert L. & Heyward, William L.
- 13-23 Validating the extrapolation of a model for cholesterolemia-related events: from the Helsinki Heart Study to France
by Fagnani, Francis & Severo, Catherine
- 25-35 Trends in health services management
by Owen, John Wyn
- 37-44 Technology assessment in health care - decision makers and health care providers: What they need to know
by Durand-Zaleski, Isabelle & Jolly, Dominique
- 45-66 Use of medicare data in international comparisons
by Helbing, Charles & Schieber, George
1990, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 177-189 Health care technology in Australia and New Zealand: Contrasts and cooperation
by Hailey, David Martin & Roseman, Cyril
- 191-202 Privatisation in health care: concepts, motives and policies
by Janssen, Richard & van der Made, Jan
- 203-216 Selective HIV-related attention in general practice: is it possible? : A French-Norwegian study
by Holtedahl, Knut Arne & Doumenc, Michel & Steinert, Svein & Roghell, Per Kristian
- 217-219 The 1988 polio epidemic in Israel: setting the record straight
by Slater, Paul E.
- 221-223 The 1988 polio epidemic in Israel: setting the record straight
by Richter, Elihu
- 225-242 Appropriateness of acute medical care for the elderly: an analysis of the literature
by Brook, Robert H. & Kamberg, Caren J. & Mayer-Oakes, Allison & Beers, Mark H. & Raube, Kristiana & Steiner, Andrea
- 243-252 Britain's new market model of General Practice: do consumers know enough to make it work?
by Charny, M. & Klein, R. & Lewis, P. A. & Tipping, G. K.
- 253-265 Assessing the economic burden of injuries due to accidents: methodological problems illustrated with some examples from the literature
by Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Bouter, Lex
- 267-265 Health, prevention and economics : By D. Cohen and J. Henderson Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1988, 1759 pp., ISBN 0-19-261778-8
by Thiers, G.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 87-125 Maternal health in China - challenges of the next decade
by Young, Mary E.
- 127-137 Medical technology in China
by David Banta, H.
- 139-149 A new perspective in health planning: a case of Tianjin
by Young, Mary E. & Bertaud, Alain
- 149-151a Factors associated with the decline of the Cooperative Medical System and barefoot doctors in rural China
by Zhu, N. & Ling, Z. & Shen, J. & Lane, J. M. & Hu, S.
- 153-154 Dietary habits and longevity along the silk road
by He, B. -X. & Zhang, J. -Y.
- 154-154a Thyroid function of subjects with goitre and cretinism in an endemic goitre area of rural China after use of iodized salt
by Pang, X. -P. & An, O. & Su, T. -S. & Hershman, J. M.
- 155-156 Reduction of enteric infectious disease in rural China by providing deep-well tap water
by Zeng-Sui, W. & Shepard, D. S. & Yun-Cheng, Z. & Cash, R. A. & Ren-Jie, Z. & Zhen-Xing, Z. & Fu-Min, S.
- 156-156a A population-based case-control study of childhood leukemia in Shanghai
by Shu, X. O. & Gao, Y. T. & Brinton, L. A. & Linet, M. S. & Tu, J. T. & Zheng, W. & Fraumeni, Jr. J. F.
- 157-157a Hepatitis B virus, aflatoxins, and hepatocellular carcinoma in Southern Guangxi, China
by Yeh, F. -S. & Yu, M. C. & Mo, C. -C. & Luo, S. & Tong, M. J. & Henderson, B. E.
- 158-158a Response of a traditional fishing community to China's family planning program: A case study
by Freedman, R. & Guo, S.
- 160-160a Medical education in China for the 21st century: The context for change
by Kaufman, A. & Hamilton, J. D. & Peabody, J. W.
- 161-161 Hydatidiform mole in China; a preliminary survey of incidence on more than three million women
by Hong-Zhao, Song & Pao-Chen, Wu
- 162-162a Selected findings from recent fertility surveys in three regions of China
by Yimin, S.
- 163-163a Shanghai Second Medical University, China. The problem-oriented basic medical science curriculum track
by Li, X. -M. & Wang, Y. -F.
- 166-167 Brookings dialogues on public policy. Rationing of medical care for the critically ill : By A. Strasberg, A. Fein and J. Carroll (eds.) The Brookings Institution, Washington D.C., 1989 97pp. ISBN 0-8157-8199-7, $14.25
by Borst-Eilers, E.
- 163-166 Coping with national disasters: The role of local health personnel and the community : By the World Health Organization, Geneva, 1989 97 pp. ISBN 92-4-154238-1, Sw. Fr. 18,-
by Delooz, H.
- 163-165 Appraisal of self-care agency. A.S.A.-scale : By G. Evers Van Gorcum, Assen, 1989 140 pp. ISBN 90-232-2459-0, Dfl.36.00
by Groenewegen, P.
- 163-163b Mutagens, carcinogens and inhibitors in Chinese foods
by Cheng, S. -J. & Ho, C. -T.
- 162-163 Fertility policy in China: Future options
by Greenhaigh, S. & Bongaarts, J.
- 162-162b Medical education in People's Republic of China
by Cooper, J. A. D. & Yingang, L.
- 161-162 Smoking prevalence in Chinese aged 15 and above
by Xin-Zhi, Weng & Zhao-guang, Hong & Dan-yang, Chen
- 160-161 Clinical analysis of 15 089 operations on the heart and great vessels. Results from the People's Republic of China
by Pan, C.
- 160-160c Transforming China's collective health care system: A village study
by Huang, S. -M.
- 160-160b Integration of traditional Chinese medicine with Western medicine - Right or wrong?
by Cai, J.
- 158-159b Colorectal cancer incidence among Chinese in North America and the People's Republic of China; Variation with sex, age and anatomical site
by Whittemore, A. S.
- 158-159a CHD and its risk factors in the People's Republic of China
by Tao, S. & Huang, Z. & Wu, X. & Zhou, B. & Xiao, Z. & Hao, J. & Li, Y. & Cen, R. & Rao, X.
- 158-158b Chang-Ning epidemiological study of children's health: I: passive smoking and children's respiratory diseases
by Chen, Y. & Li, W. & Yu, S. & Qian, W.
- 157-158 Achievement of one-child fertility in rural areas of Jilin Province, China
by Tsuya, N. O. & Choe, M. K.
- 157-157b The bamboo smoke screen: Tobacco smoking in China
by Tomson, D. & Coulter, A.
- 156-157 Diet and high risk of stomach cancer in Shandong, China
by You, W. -C. & Blot, W. J. & Chang, Y. -S. & Ershow, A. G. & Yang, Z. -T. & An, Q. & Henderson, B. & Xu, G. -W. & Fraumeni, Jr. J. F. & Wang, T. -G
- 156-156b Trace element content in drinking water of nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients
by Ling-Wei, X. & Shao-Xian, L. & Ji-Wen, J. & Xiao-Juan, Z. & Jian, L.
- 154-155b Kawasaki syndrome in Chinese children
by Lee, B. W. & Tay, J. S. H. & Yip, W. C. L. & Yap, H. K. & Chan, K. Y. & Low, P. S.
- 154-155a The epidemiology of lung cancer in Xuan Wei, China; Current progress, issues, and research strategies
by Chapman, R. S. & Mumford, J. L. & Harris, D. B. & He, X. -Z. & Jiang, W. -H. & Yang, R.
- 154-154b Clinical manifestations and epidemiological characteristics of Lyme disease in Hailin county, Helongjiang Province, China
by Chengxu, A. & Yuxin, W. & Yongguo, Z. & Shaoshan, W. & Quicheng, O. & Zhixue, S. & Deyou, L. & Dongquan, C. & Xiaodong, L. & Jienhua, Z.
- 149-153c Paying for family planning in China
by Neumann, A. K. & Chang, W. -P.
- 149-153b Analysis of the causes of maternal death in China
by Lingmel, Z. & Hui, D.
- 149-153a Ten-year report on the community control of hypertension and stroke in a rural district of Shijiazhuang, China
by Zhang, H. -X. & Wang, Z. -Y. & Gou, Z. -Y. & Jin, L. & Hao, X. -Z.
- 149-152c Epidemiology of coronary arterial disease in the Chinese
by Woo, K. -S. & Donnan, S. P. B.
- 149-152b Hypertensions studies in China
by Lisheng, L.
- 149-152a The Sino-MONICA-Beijing study: Report on results between 1984 and 1986
by Wu, Z-S. & Yao, C. -H. & Chen, D. -Y. & Li, N. & Zhang, M. & Wu, Y. -Y. & Zhao, D. & Wu, G. -X. & Wu, Y. -K.
- 149-151b Impact of the rural reform on financing rural health services in China
by Young, M. E.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 Hospital ownership and the care of uninsured and Medicaid patients: Findings from the National Hospital Discharge Survey 1979-1984
by Frank, Richard G. & Salkever, David S. & Mullann, Fitzhugh
- 13-28 The equity and efficiency principle in the financing system of the NHS in Portugal
by do Rosario Giraldes, Maria
- 29-35 The legality of unlinked anonymous screening for HIV infection: the U.S. approach
by Wan, Lourdes
- 35-38a Transmission of infective ejacjlate in unprotected sexual intercourse by HIV-infected persons to minors
by Bottke, W.
- 37-35 Sterile needles and the epidemic of acquired immunodefiency syndrome: Issues for drug abuse treatment and public health
by Selwyn, P. A.
- 39-39a AIDS and confidentially: Legal concept and its application in psychotherapy
by Kermani, E. J. & Weiss, B. A.
- 41-39 The acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and infection with the human immunodificiency virus (HIV)
by Eickhoff, T. C. & Lewis, C. E. & Calia, F. M. & Hook, E. W. & Maddrey, W. C. & Rubin, R. H. & Tepley, L. B.
- 42-42a Confidentiality in the military
by Howe, E. G.
- 43-43a Health education and the AIDS epidemic
by Eisenberg, L.
- 46-47 The new AIDS virus - ineffective and unjust laws
by Kirby, M.
- 47-47a AIDS and the confidentiality of medical records
by Stein, R. E.
- 48-48a AIDS - the leprosy of the 1980s. Is there a case for quarantine?
by Rasinski, Gregory D.
- 51-52 Ethical issues confronting nurses
by Reisman, E. C.
- 52-52a Notifying contacts of HIV-infected patients. Strategies to use until health agencies assume responsibility
by Isaac, S. H. & Closen, M. I.
- 53-53 AIDS and the human community
by Loewy, E. H.
- 54-54a Disease prevention models of voluntary confidential screening for human immunodefiency virus (HIV)
by Gail, M. H. & Preston, D. & Piantadosi, S.
- 55-56 AIDS screening, confidentiality and the duty to warn
by Costin, L. & Curren, W. J.
- 56-56a AIDS: Screening of possible carriers and human rights
by Gevers, J. K. M.
- 57-57a AIDS quarantine. The legal and practical implications
by Ford, N. L. & Quam., M. D.
- 59-60 Ethical issues in the prevention and treatment of HIV infection AIDS
by Walters, L.
- 61-73 Future health care technology and the hospital
by Banta, H. David
- 75-73 D.R.G. perspectives d'utilisation : by F. Paccaud and L. Schenker (eds.) Editions Alexandre Lacassagne, Lyon, 1989 257 pp., ISBN 2-225-81849-5
by Willems, J.
- 76-77 Socio-legal aspects of medical practice : By R. Dingwall (ed.) The Royal College of Physicians, London, 1989 78 pp., ISBN 0-900596-84-8, [pound sign]10.00
by Schutyser, K. & Iuris, T.
- 57-59c Legal rights and duties in the AIDS epidemic
by Dickens, B. M.
- 57-59b Forensic issues in critical care medicine
by Howe, E. G.
- 57-59a AIDS from an ethical and theological angle
by Irrgang, B.
- 57-58c AIDS in prison
by Harding, T. W.
- 57-58b Dentistry and AIDS: Ethical and legal obligations in provision of care
by Rogers, V. C.
- 57-58a Legal issues surrounding the confidentiality of AIDS and drug testing
by Berne, M.
- 57-57b The FDA's new procedures for the use of investigational drugs in treatment
by Young, F. E. & Norris, J. A. & Levitt, J. A. & Nightingale, S. L.
- 56-57 Physicians AIDS and occupational risk. Historic traditions and ethical obligations
by Zuger, A. & Miles, S. H.
- 56-56b AIDS and ethics. An overview
by Kelly, K.
- 54-55c AIDS at work - not the contaminated person, but the epidemic is to be fought
by Von Petersdorff, U
- 54-55b Legal control measures for AIDS: Reporting requirements, surveillance, quarantine, and regulation of public meeting places
by Gostin, L. & Curran, W. J.
- 54-55a The case against compulsory casefinding in controlling AIDS - testing, screening and reporting
by Gostin, L. O. & Curran, W. J. & Clark, M. E.
- 54-54b AIDS: `Duty' of informing and aspects of professional liability in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
by Feola, T. & Nobile, M.
- 53-54 Community and individual considerations in legislation and test policy regarding HIV- infection in the nordic countries - a cross national comparative study
by Krasnik, A. & Bjoerner, J. & Westphal, Christensen B.
- 52-53 AIDS, between responsibility and coercion. Ethical considerations on the desirability of obligatory screening of HIV infection
by Cattorini, P.
- 52-52b Ethical issues in providing nursing care to human immunodefiency virus - infected populations
by Grady, C.
- 48-51b A study of the rate of postexposure human immunodeficiency virus testing in a hospital requiring written informed consent
by Miller, P. J. & Farr, B. M.
- 48-51a Trial of anonymous versus confidential human immunodefiency virus testing
by Fehrs, L. J. & Foster, L. R. & Fox, V. & Fleming, D. & McAlister, R. O. & Modesitt, S. & Conrad, R.
- 48-50c HIV screening. Scientific, ethical and legal issues
by Howard, J.
- 48-50b Considerations and potential pitfalls in AIDS lab testing
by Wecht, C. H.
- 48-50a Safety of the blood supply. Liability for transfusion-associated AIDS
by Janowitz, W. R.
- 48-49c Contitutional law, subsistence, equal opportunity, and the individual diagnosed with HIV
by Hollowell, E. E. & Eldridge, J. E.
- 48-49b AIDS in the workplace. Handicap discrimination laws and related statutes
by Wilson, B. L. & Wingo, K. L.
- 48-49a AIDS. Employer and employee rights
by King, M. M.
- 48-48b AIDS public health law
by Falk, T. C.
- 47-48 AIDS testing and informed consent
by Swatz, M. S.
- 47-47b Mandatory premarital testing for human immunodefiency virus. The Illinois experience
by Turnock, B. J. & Kelly, C. J.
- 43-46c Warning third parties at risk of AIDS: APA's policy is a barrier to treatment
by Perry, S.
- 43-46b The right of physicians to refuse versus the obligation of physicians to treat AIDS patients
by Inions, N. J.
- 43-46a Warning third parties at risk of AIDS: APA's policy is a reasonable approach
by Zonana, H.
- 43-45c Public policy, federalism, and AIDS
by Benjamin, A. E. & Lee, P. R.
- 43-45b AIDS and public health
by Moskop, J. C.
- 43-45a Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: More than a health-related dilemma
by Severin, M. J.
- 43-44c Using death certificates to estimate the completeness of AIDS case reporting in Ontario in 1985-87
by Johnson, R. J. & Montano, B. L. & Wallace, E. M.
- 43-44b Life-sustaining treatment for patients with AIDS
by Wachter, R. M. & Luce, J. M. & Lo, B. & Raffin, T. A.
- 43-44a AIDS in infancy: diagnostic, therapeutic, and ethical problems
by Wittenberg, J. & Lazenby, A.
- 43-43b How informed is patients' consent to release of medical information to insurance copmanies?
by Lorge, R. E.
- 42-43 An ethical approach to the medical and legal problems surrounding AIDS
by Dufkova, J.
- 42-42b Voluntary screening for human immunodefiency virus (HIV) infection. Weighing the benefits and harms
by Lo, B. & Steinbrook, R. L. & Cooke, M. & Coates, T. J. & Walters, E. J. & Hulley, S. B.
- 41-42 Recommendations for control and prevention of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in intravenous drug users
by Brickner, P. W. & Torres, R. A. & Barnes, M. & Newman, R. G. & Des Jarlais, D. C. & Whalen, D. P. & Rogers, D. E.
- 39-40c The provision of services to persons with mental retardation and subsequent infection with human immunodeficiency in virus (HIV)
by Kastner, T. A. & Hickman, M. L. & Bellehumeur, D.
- 39-40b HIV testing in prisoners: Is mandatory testing mandatory?
by Andrus, J. K. & Fleming, D. W. & Knox, C. & McAlister, R. O. & Skeels, M. R. & Conrad, R. E. & Horan, J. M. & Foster, L. R.
- 39-40a To tell or not to tell: The ethical dilemmas of HIV test notification in epidemiologic research
by Avins, A. L. & Lo, B.
- 39-39c International developments in abortion laws: 1977-1988
by Cook, R. J. & Dickens, B. M.
- 39-39b Not siants, but healers: The legal duties of health care professionals in the AIDS epidemic
by Annas, G. J.
- 35-38b AIDS and the ethics of public health: Challenges posed by a maturing epidemic
by Bayer, R.
1989, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 177-188 The 1988 Polio Epidemic in Israel: An analysis and consequences
by Ellencweig, Avi Yacar