Journal of Financial Markets
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: B. Lehmann
Editor: D. Seppi
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Avanidhar Subrahmanyam
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:finmar
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2003, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 539-571 Specialist participation and limit orders
by Bondarenko, Oleg & Sung, Jaeyoung
- 573-605 Local parametric analysis of derivatives pricing and hedging
by Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre
- 607-624 Market structure and diversification of mutual funds
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune
2003, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 227-231 What we measure in execution cost measurement
by Lehmann, Bruce N.
- 233-257 Issues in assessing trade execution costs
by Bessembinder, Hendrik
- 259-280 Evaluation of the biases in execution cost estimation using trade and quote data
by Peterson, Mark & Sirri, Erik
- 281-307 Quantifying market order execution quality at the New York stock exchange
by Bacidore, Jeffrey & Ross, Katharine & Sofianos, George
- 309-335 NYSE order flow, spreads, and information
by Werner, Ingrid M.
- 337-362 Order submission strategies, liquidity supply, and trading in pennies on the New York Stock Exchange
by Bacidore, Jeffrey & Battalio, Robert H. & Jennings, Robert H.
- 363-387 Intra-industry momentum: the case of REITs
by Chui, Andy C. W. & Titman, Sheridan & Wei, K. C. John
- 389-411 Firm-level return dispersion and the future volatility of aggregate stock market returns
by Stivers, Christopher T.
2003, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 99-141 Reputation and interdealer trading: a microstructure analysis of the Treasury Bond market
by Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei
- 143-162 All else equal?: a multidimensional analysis of retail, market order execution quality
by Battalio, Robert & Hatch, Brian & Jennings, Robert
- 163-197 Evolution, efficiency and noise traders in a one-sided auction market
by Luo, Guo Ying
- 199-225 Speculating against an overconfident market
by Caballe, Jordi & Sakovics, Jozsef
2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-21 Excess demand and equilibration in multi-security financial markets: the empirical evidence
by Asparouhova, Elena & Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles
- 23-47 Information dissemination by insiders in equilibrium
by Levine, Carolyn B. & Smith, Michael J.
- 49-72 Who makes markets
by Schultz, Paul
- 73-98 The tax-loss selling hypothesis, market liquidity, and price pressure around the turn-of-the-year
by D'Mello, Ranjan & Ferris, Stephen P. & Hwang, Chuan Yang
2002, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 391-410 Tick size and quote revisions on the NYSE
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat
- 411-417 Price clustering in foreign exchange spot markets
by Sopranzetti, Ben J. & Datar, Vinay
- 419-450 Strategic trading and learning about liquidity
by Hong, Harrison & Rady, Sven
- 451-464 Insider trading and risk aversion
by Baruch, Shmuel
2002, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 259-276 Some desiderata for the measurement of price discovery across markets
by Lehmann, Bruce N.
- 277-308 Security price adjustment across exchanges: an investigation of common factor components for Dow stocks
by deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A.
- 309-321 Price discovery and common factor models
by Baillie, Richard T. & Geoffrey Booth, G. & Tse, Yiuman & Zabotina, Tatyana
- 323-327 Measures of contributions to price discovery: a comparison
by de Jong, Frank
- 329-339 Stalking the "efficient price" in market microstructure specifications: an overview
by Hasbrouck, Joel
- 341-348 Common factor components versus information shares: a reply
by Harris, Frederick H. deB. & McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A.
- 349-390 Incentives for voluntary disclosure
by Ronen, Joshua & Yaari, Varda (Lewinstein)
2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 127-167 Market architecture: limit-order books versus dealership markets
by Viswanathan, S. & Wang, James J. D.
- 169-195 Depth improvement and adjusted price improvement on the New York stock exchange
by Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Battalio, Robert H. & Jennings, Robert H.
- 197-221 Optimal slice of a VWAP trade
by Konishi, Hizuru
- 223-257 The impact of the Federal Reserve Bank's open market operations
by Harvey, Campbell R. & Huang, Roger D.
2002, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-30 East Asia and Europe during the 1997 Asian collapse: a clinical study of a financial crisis
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Roll, Richard
- 31-56 Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects
by Amihud, Yakov
- 57-82 Intraday analysis of market integration: Dutch blue chips traded in Amsterdam and New York
by Hupperets, Erik C. J. & Menkveld, Albert J.
- 83-125 Can splits create market liquidity? Theory and evidence
by Anshuman, V. Ravi & Kalay, Avner
2001, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 309-357 Incentives for voluntary disclosure
by Ronen, Joshua & Yaari, Varda (Lewinstein)
- 359-384 Volatility and market structure
by Kavajecz, Kenneth A. & Odders-White, Elizabeth R.
- 385-412 Knowing me, knowing you: : Trader anonymity and informed trading in parallel markets
by Grammig, Joachim & Schiereck, Dirk & Theissen, Erik
2001, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 209-229 Market microstructure and securities values: : Evidence from the Paris Bourse
by Muscarella, Chris J. & Piwowar, Michael S.
- 231-260 'Teenies' anyone?
by Ronen, Tavy & Weaver, Daniel G.
- 261-267 Swimming against the tides: : The case of Aeroflex move from NYSE to Nasdaq
by Kalay, Avner & Portniaguina, Evgenia
- 269-308 Competing market makers, liquidity provision, and bid-ask spreads
by Bondarenko, Oleg
2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 113-142 Predicting VNET: A model of the dynamics of market depth
by Engle, Robert F. & Lange, Joe
- 143-161 Order handling rules, tick size, and the intraday pattern of bid-ask spreads for Nasdaq stocks
by Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 163-184 Volatility, autocorrelations, and trading activity after stock splits
by Kamara, Avraham & Koski, Jennifer Lynch
- 185-208 An experimental study of circuit breakers: The effects of mandated market closures and temporary halts on market behavior
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan & Jayaraman, Narayanan
2001, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-32 A new historical database for the NYSE 1815 to 1925: Performance and predictability
by Goetzmann, William N. & Ibbotson, Roger G. & Peng, Liang
- 33-71 A simple model of payment for order flow, internalization, and total trading cost
by Battalio, Robert & Holden, Craig W.
- 73-84 On the survival of overconfident traders in a competitive securities market
by Hirshleifer, David & Luo, Guo Ying
- 85-112 The potential for clientele pricing when making markets in financial securities
by Battalio, Robert & Jennings, Robert & Selway, Jamie
2000, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 333-363 Market structure, informational efficiency and liquidity: An experimental comparison of auction and dealer markets
by Theissen, Erik
- 365-387 Investor risk evaluation in the determination of management incentives in the mutual fund industry
by Berkowitz, Michael K. & Kotowitz, Yehuda
- 389-402 Market liquidity and depth on two different electronic trading systems: A comparison of Bund futures trading on the APT and DTB
by Kappi, Jari & Siivonen, Risto
2000, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 205-258 Market microstructure: A survey
by Madhavan, Ananth
- 259-286 On the occurrence and consequences of inaccurate trade classification
by Odders-White, Elizabeth R.
- 287-314 On the endogeneity of trading arrangements
by Kirilenko, Andrei A.
- 315-332 Characteristics of stocks that frequently hit price limits: Empirical evidence from Taiwan and Thailand
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Limpaphayom, Piman
2000, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 83-111 Inferring investor behavior: Evidence from TORQ data
by Lee, Charles M. C. & Radhakrishna, Balkrishna
- 113-137 Underreactions, overreactions and moderated confidence
by Bloomfield, Robert & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
- 139-176 The trades of NYSE floor brokers
by Sofianos, George & Werner, Ingrid M.
- 177-204 The determinants of trading volume of high-yield corporate bonds
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Edwards, Amy K. & Ferri, Michael G.
2000, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-16 The price impact of trading on the stock exchange of Hong Kong
by Chan, Yue-Cheong
- 17-43 Asset market equilibrium with general tastes, returns, and informational asymmetries
by Bernardo, Antonio E. & Judd, Kenneth L.
- 45-67 Stock returns and trading at the close
by Cushing, David & Madhavan, Ananth
- 69-81 The capital asset pricing model and the liquidity effect: A theoretical approach
by Jacoby, Gady & Fowler, David J. & Gottesman, Aron A.
1999, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 329-357 The organization of financial exchange markets: Theory and evidence
by Pirrong, Craig
- 359-389 Stock market dynamics with rational liquidity traders
by Massoud, Nadia & Bernhardt, Dan
- 391-402 Investment behavior of mutual fund shareholders: The evidence from aggregate fund flows
by Franklin Fant, L.
- 403-432 Security factors as linear combinations of economic variables
by Zhou, Guofu
1999, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 193-226 Intra-day market activity
by Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaelle
- 227-271 Reputation and performance fee effects on portfolio choice by investment advisers1
by Huddart, Steven
- 273-305 Endogenous informed trading in the presence of trading costs: Theory and evidence
by Cho, Jin-Wan & Shin, Jhinyoung & Singh, Rajdeep
- 307-328 The risk level discriminatory power of mutual fund investment objectives: Additional evidence
by Najand, Mohammad & Prather, Larry J.
1999, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 99-134 Order flow composition and trading costs in a dynamic limit order market1
by Foucault, Thierry
- 135-151 A new measure of the direction and timing of information flow between markets1
by Finucane, Thomas J.
- 153-178 Learning from others, reacting, and market quality1
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Roll, Richard
- 179-191 Explaining the intra-day variation in the bid-ask spread in competitive dealership markets - A research note 1
by Levin, Eric J. & Wright, Robert E.
1999, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-28 Security bid/ask dynamics with discreteness and clustering: Simple strategies for modeling and estimation1
by Hasbrouck, Joel
- 29-48 Market depth and order size1
by Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf
- 49-68 The alpha factor asset pricing model: A parable
by Ferson, Wayne E. & Sarkissian, Sergei & Simin, Timothy
- 69-98 To believe or not to believe1
by Bhattacharya, Utpal & Krishnan, Murugappa
1998, Volume 1, Issue 3-4
- 253-284 Floors, dealer markets and limit order markets
by Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Salanie, Francois
- 285-319 Endogenous market statistics and security pricing:: An empirical investigation
by George, Thomas J. & Hwang, Chuan-Yang
- 321-352 Strategic trading, asymmetric information and heterogeneous prior beliefs
by Albert Wang, F.
- 353-383 Aggressiveness and survival of overconfident traders
by Benos, Alexandros V.
- 385-402 Long-lived information and intraday patterns
by Back, Kerry & Pedersen, Hal
1998, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 151-174 Endogenous sunspots, pseudo-bubbles, and beliefs about beliefs
by Kraus, Alan & Smith, Maxwell
- 175-201 Financial analysts and information-based trade
by Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen & Paperman, Joseph
- 203-219 Liquidity and stock returns: An alternative test
by Datar, Vinay T. & Y. Naik, Narayan & Radcliffe, Robert
- 221-252 Information acquisition, information release and trading dynamics
by Bagnoli, Mark & Watts, Susan G.
1998, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-50 Optimal control of execution costs
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W.
- 51-87 Decimalization and competition among stock markets: Evidence from the Toronto Stock Exchange cross-listed securities
by Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cao, Charles Q. & Choe, Hyuk
- 89-119 Bid-ask spreads with indirect competition among specialists
by Gehrig, Thomas & Jackson, Matthew
- 121-149 Adverse selection and bid-ask spreads: Evidence from closed-end funds
by Neal, Robert & Wheatley, Simon M.