European Management Journal
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:eurman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 467-478 Chief executives' self-regulation and strategic orientation: A theoretical model
by Chiaburu, Dan S.
- 479-490 Towards a service-based business model - Key aspects for future competitive advantage
by Kindström, Daniel
2010, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 319-330 On serendipity and organizing
by Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Clegg, Stewart R. & Mendonça, Sandro
- 331-345 A perspective on practice in interunit knowledge sharing
by Tagliaventi, Maria Rita & Bertolotti, Fabiola & Macrì, Diego Maria
- 346-361 Effects of coercive regulation versus voluntary and cooperative auto-regulation on environmental adaptation and performance: Empirical evidence in Spain
by Camisón, César
- 362-376 Beyond the dark side of executive psychology: Current research and new directions
by Bollaert, Helen & Petit, Valérie
- 377-386 Exploring social responsibility of immigrant entrepreneurs: Do home country contextual factors play a role?
by Azmat, Fara
- 387-399 The relationship between firm performance and board characteristics in Ireland
by O'Connell, Vincent & Cramer, Nicole
2010, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 253-259 Looking for the key to leadership under the lamp post
by Sims, David
- 260-268 The future of leadership: A practitioner view
by Chambers, Lynne & Drysdale, John & Hughes, John
- 269-277 Leadership: The ghost at the trillion dollar crash?
by Board, Douglas
- 278-284 Leading creative people: lessons from advertising guru Jacques Séguéla
by Haag, Christophe & Coget, Jean-Francois
- 285-296 The chemistry factor in the Chairman/CEO relationship
by Kakabadse, Andrew P. & Kakabadse, Nada K. & Knyght, Reeves
- 297-305 Leadership at all levels: Leading public sector organisations in an age of austerity
by Leslie, Keith & Canwell, Adam
- 306-313 The cuckoo clock syndrome: addicted to command, allergic to leadership
by Grint, Keith
2010, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 171-181 Managing dynamics through robust alliance governance structures: The case of KLM and Northwest Airlines
by de Man, Ard-Pieter & Roijakkers, Nadine & de Graauw, Henk
- 182-194 Have post-bureaucratic changes occurred in managerial work?
by Vie, Ola Edvin
- 195-207 Competitive advantage through value-based health care: The case of Metso Corporation
by Parvinen, Lasse A. & Windischhofer, Richard & Gustafsson, Magnus
- 208-219 Emotion in a call centre SME: A case study of positive emotion management
by Koskina, Aikaterini & Keithley, Don
- 220-235 Teams' reactions to conflict and teams' task and social outcomes: The moderating role of transformational and emotional leadership
by Ayoko, Oluremi B. & Callan, Victor J.
- 236-249 Patterns of sustained performance: beginnings, paths and ends
by Arend, Richard J.
2010, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 85-94 Complexity, simplicity, simplexity
by Miguel Pina, e Cunha & Rego, Arménio
- 95-107 Analysing industry profitability: A "complexity as cause" perspective
by Caldart, Adrián A. & Oliveira, Fernando
- 108-123 A configuration-holistic approach to born-global firms' strategy formation process
by Rialp-Criado, Alex & Galván-Sánchez, Inmaculada & Suárez-Ortega, Sonia M
- 124-138 Changing project business orientations: Towards a new logic of project marketing
by Jalkala, Anne & Cova, Bernard & Salle, Robert & Salminen, Risto T.
- 139-152 Marketing strategy and marketing performance measurement system: Exploring the relationship
by Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano
- 153-167 A multi-layered approach to CRM implementation: An integration perspective
by Finnegan, David J. & Currie, Wendy L.
2010, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-13 Review of Services Science and possible application in rail maintenance
by Macbeth, Douglas K. & de Opacua, Amaia Ibanez
- 14-24 Does HRM really matter in bringing about strategic change? Comparative action research in ten European steel firms
by Hertog, Friso Den & Iterson, Ad Van & Mari, Christian
- 25-39 Causal relationship between HRM policies and organisational performance: Evidence from the Greek manufacturing sector
by Katou, Anastasia A. & Budhwar, Pawan S.
- 40-54 Commitment and work-related expectations in flexible employment forms: An empirical study of German IT freelancers
by Süß, Stefan & Kleiner, Markus
- 55-67 Explanatory factors for firms' use of temporary agency work in Germany
by Thommes, Kirsten & Weiland, Katrin
- 68-79 Corporate social responsibility in the wake of the Asian tsunami: Effect of time on the genuineness of CSR initiatives
by Fernando, Mario
2009, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 377-387 Outcome-based contracts as a driver for systems thinking and service-dominant logic in service science: Evidence from the defence industry
by Ng, Irene C.L. & Maull, Roger & Yip, Nick
- 388-401 Supply chain contract evolution
by Coltman, Tim & Bru, Kathrine & Perm-Ajchariyawong, Nidthida & Devinney, Timothy M. & Benito, Gabriel R.G.
- 402-417 Power and dependence perspectives on outsourcing decisions
by Caniëls, Marjolein C.J. & Roeleveld, Adriaan
- 418-428 Risks in offshore IT outsourcing: A service provider perspective
by Aundhe, Madhuchhanda Das & Mathew, Saji K.
- 429-441 The effect of buyer pressure on suppliers in SMEs to demonstrate CSR practices: An added incentive or counter productive?
by Baden, D.A. & Harwood, I.A. & Woodward, D.G.
- 442-455 Service-based business concepts: A typology for business-to-business markets
by Lay, Gunter & Schroeter, Marcus & Biege, Sabine
- 456-466 The contingent nature of best practices in national competitiveness: The case of American and Japanese innovation processes
by Pudelko, Markus & Mendenhall, Mark E.
- 467-475 A professionalization framework to understand the structuring of work
by Bureau, Sylvain & Suquet, Jean-Baptiste
2009, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 295-304 The geography of British exports: Country-level versus firm-level evidence
by Beleska-Spasova, Elena & Glaister, Keith W.
- 305-315 Does innovation lead to global orientation? Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms
by Cerrato, Daniele
- 316-326 The moderating effects of home region orientation on R&D investment and international SME performance: Lessons from Korea
by Lee, In Hyeock & Marvel, Matthew R.
- 327-335 Does China receive more regional FDI than gravity would suggest?
by Hejazi, Walid
- 336-343 The international scale and scope of European multinationals
by Oh, Chang Hoon
- 344-355 Local, regional, or global? Geographic orientation and relative financial performance of emerging market multinational enterprises
by Banalieva, Elitsa R. & Santoro, Michael D.
- 356-365 Are multinational enterprises from the emerging economies global or regional?
by Sethi, Deepak
- 366-376 Market characteristics and regionalisation patterns
by Seno-Alday, Sandra
2009, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 225-233 Why learning from failure isn't easy (and what to do about it): Innovation trauma at Sun Microsystems
by Välikangas, Liisa & Hoegl, Martin & Gibbert, Michael
- 234-242 Nature has no outline, but imagination has' contrasting executive renditions of the 'commitment to innovation
by Salaman, Graeme & Storey, John
- 243-254 The internationalisation modes of Born Globals: A longitudinal study
by Melén, Sara & Nordman, Emilia Rovira
- 255-267 The internationalisation of French new ventures: The case of the Rhone-Alps region
by Cabrol, Mathieu & Nlemvo, Frederic
- 268-280 Plural form chain and efficiency: Insights from the French hotel chains and the DEA methodology
by Perrigot, Rozenn & Cliquet, Gérard & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle
- 281-292 Modularity vs programmability in design of international products: Beyond the standardization-adaptation tradeoff?
by Lehrer, Mark & Behnam, Michael
2009, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 155-164 Institutionalization of intellectual property rights in China
by Kshetri, Nir
- 165-175 ''Day-to-day" entrepreneurship within organisations: The role of trait Emotional Intelligence and Perceived Organisational Support
by Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Beldekos, Panagiotis & Moustakis, Vassilis S.
- 176-186 Option chain and change management: A structural equation application
by Burger-Helmchen, Thierry
- 187-196 Crafting firm competencies to improve innovative performance
by Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita Van & Bauer, Eva
- 197-212 The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration
by Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael
- 213-224 Transcending borders with international top management teams: A study of European financial multinational corporations
by Greve, Peder & Nielsen, Sabina & Ruigrok, Winfried
2009, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 83-89 Managing creative coalitions: Reflections on the social side of services innovation
by Beirne, Martin & Cromack, Chris
- 90-99 A management perspective on market dynamics: Stabilizing and destabilizing strategies in the US defense industry
by Depeyre, Colette & Dumez, Hervé
- 100-112 A micro-political perspective on subsidiary initiative-taking: Evidence from German-owned subsidiaries in France
by Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Geppert, Mike
- 113-128 Strategic priorities, performance measures and performance: an empirical analysis in Dutch firms
by Verbeeten, Frank H.M. & Boons, Arnick N.A.M.
- 129-141 A knowledge management approach to organizational competitive advantage: Evidence from the food sector
by Massa, Silvia & Testa, Stefania
- 142-154 Multinationals and the process of post-entry HRM reform: Evidence from three Jordanian case studies
by Al-Husan, Faten Baddar & James, Philip
2009, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-12 Controlling cartels - Implications of the EU policy reforms
by Morgan, Eleanor J.
- 13-25 Managing absorptive capacity stocks to improve performance: Empirical evidence from the turbulent environment of Israeli hospitals
by Lev, Sara & Fiegenbaum, Avi & Shoham, Aviv
- 26-35 Short-termism and genuineness in environmental initiatives: a comparative case study of two oil companies
by Beale, Frederick & Fernando, Mario
- 36-46 Learning to expand or expanding to learn? The role of imitation and experience in the choice among several expansion modes
by Moatti, Valerie
- 47-63 The impact of multi-access technologies on consumer electronic auctions: A comparison of markets in China and the Netherlands
by Yang, ShengYun & van Heck, Eric
- 64-78 A developmental approach to performance measures--Results from a longitudinal case study
by Wouters, Marc
2008, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 354-365 What becomes of International New Ventures? A coevolutionary approach
by Zettinig, Peter & Benson-Rea, Maureen
- 366-377 Cross-cultural entrepreneurial competence in identifying international business opportunities
by Muzychenko, Olga
- 378-387 New venture internationalization as strategic renewal
by Prashantham, Shameen
- 388-399 Country institutional context, social networks, and new venture internationalization speed
by Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M.
- 400-411 International new ventures and social networks: Advantage or liability?
by Sasi, Viveca & Arenius, Pia
- 412-428 An investigation into the use of collaborative ventures in the internationalization of high performing Canadian SMEs
by Spence, Martine M. & Manning, Linda M. & Crick, Dave
- 429-440 Cooperative internationalization of SMEs: Self-commitment as a success factor for International Entrepreneurship
by Fink, Matthias & Harms, Rainer & Kraus, Sascha
- 441-454 Problemistic search and international entrepreneurship
by Wennberg, Karl & Holmquist, Carin
2008, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 289-297 Service co-production and value co-creation: The case for a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
by Ordanini, Andrea & Pasini, Paolo
- 298-304 Brain circulation, diaspora, and international competitiveness
by Tung, Rosalie L.
- 305-313 A regional solution to the strategy and structure of multinationals
by Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain
- 314-324 The integrator's new advantage - The reassessment of outsourcing and production competence in a global telecom firm
by Bengtsson, Lars & Berggren, Christian
- 325-334 The impact of culture on interactions: five lessons learned from the European Commission
by Neyer, Anne-Katrin & Harzing, Anne-Wil
- 335-347 Why communities of practice succeed and why they fail
by Probst, Gilbert & Borzillo, Stefano
2008, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 213-222 Negotiating meaning of shared information in service system encounters
by Blomberg, Jeanette
- 223-233 How outsider top executives compensate for their lack of "insiderness": Lessons from two Belgian multinationals
by Tibau, J. & Debackere, K.
- 234-246 Employee voice and strategic competitive advantage in international modern public corporations - an economic perspective
by Royer, Susanne & Waterhouse, Jennifer & Brown, Kerry & Festing, Marion
- 247-261 The business case for corporate social responsibility: A company-level measurement approach for CSR
by Weber, Manuela
- 262-273 Business and partnerships for development
by Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob & Kostwinder, Esther
- 274-287 Supply relationship evaluation:: The relationship assessment process (RAP) and beyond
by Johnsen, Thomas E. & Johnsen, Rhona E. & Lamming, Richard C.
2008, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 145-152 On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective
by Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru
- 153-165 HRM systems for successful information technology implementation: evidence from three case studies
by Bondarouk, Tanya V. & Ruël, Huub J.M.
- 166-174 Embedding corporate responsibility into supply: A snapshot of progress
by Harwood, Ian & Humby, Stuart
- 175-187 Robust management policies for positioning pharmacies as healthcare service providers
by Gebauer, Heiko
- 188-198 How international are executive boards of European MNCs? Nationality diversity in 15 European countries
by van Veen, Kees & Marsman, Ilse
- 199-211 The long tail of social networking.: Revenue models of social networking sites
by Enders, Albrecht & Hungenberg, Harald & Denker, Hans-Peter & Mauch, Sebastian
2008, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 77-83 Services innovation:: Knowledge transfer and the supply chain
by Paton, Robert A. & McLaughlin, Stephen
- 84-93 Effective board behavior in The Netherlands
by van Ees, Hans & van der Laan, Gerwin & Postma, Theo J.B.M.
- 94-104 Knowledge process outsourcing in financial services:: The vendor perspective
by Currie, Wendy L. & Michell, Vaughan & Abanishe, Oluwakemi
- 105-121 Market reactions to asset sales:: Effects of the Joint Venture Prerequisite
by Arend, Richard J. & Mantecon, Tomas
- 122-134 Leveraging technology assets in the presence of markets for knowledge
by Lichtenthaler, Ulrich
- 135-144 Entry in a psychically distant market:: Finnish small and medium-sized software firms in Japan
by Ojala, Arto
2008, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-10 Managing the aging workforce:: Status quo and implications for the advancement of theory and practice
by Streb, Christoph K. & Voelpel, Sven C. & Leibold, Marius
- 11-23 Sticking together under pressure:: The risk-sharing approach and trust-building in sales management
by Besson, M. & Löning, H. & Mendoza, C.
- 24-34 What is the right outsourcing strategy for your process
by McIvor, Ronan
- 35-47 Dissemination of diversity management in Germany:: A new institutionalist approach
by Süß, Stefan & Kleiner, Markus
- 48-58 Newly appointed directors in the boardroom:: How do women and men differ
by Singh, Val & Terjesen, Siri & Vinnicombe, Susan
- 59-72 Globalisation or regionalisation The strategies of the world's largest food and beverage MNEs
by Filippaios, Fragkiskos & Rama, Ruth
2007, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 415-427 A Framework for Understanding Institutional Governance Systems and Climate Change:: The Case of Australia
by Griffiths, Andrew & Haigh, Nardia & Rassias, Jenine
- 428-440 North American Business Strategies Towards Climate Change
by Jones, Charles A. & Levy, David L.
- 441-452 Multinational Corporations and Emissions Trading:: Strategic Responses to New Institutional Constraints
by Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans
- 453-463 The Making of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme:: Status, Prospects and Implications for Business
by Egenhofer, Christian
- 464-474 EU ETS and Investment Decisions:: The Case of the German Electricity Industry
by Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 475-486 An Exploration of Motivations, Drivers and Barriers to Carbon Management:: The UK FTSE 100
by Okereke, Chukwumerije
2007, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 333-343 Will China's Multinationals Succeed Globally or Regionally?
by Rugman, Alan M. & Li, Jing
- 344-358 The Development Paths of Non-Strategic Capabilities
by Pan, Shan L. & Tan, Barney C.C. & Huang, Jimmy & Poulsen, Brad
- 359-369 Engaging Boards in Corporate Direction-Setting: Strategic Scorecards
by Drew, Stephen A. & Kaye, Roland
- 370-383 New Service Development: From Panoramas to Precision
by Smith, Anne M. & Fischbacher, Moira & Wilson, Francis A.
- 384-394 Control and Performance in International Joint Ventures in Turkey
by Selekler-Göksen, N. Nisan & Uysal-Tezölmez, S. Hande
- 395-410 How to Sustain the Customer Experience:: An Overview of Experience Components that Co-create Value With the Customer
by Gentile, Chiara & Spiller, Nicola & Noci, Giuliano
2007, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 251-265 Can European Manufacturing Companies Compete?: Industrial Competitiveness, Employment and Growth in Europe
by Loch, Christoph H. & Chick, Stephen & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 266-282 Multiple Perspectives of Performance Measures
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Langfield-Smith, Kim
- 283-297 Market Orientation as Inter-firm Cooperation:: An International Study of the Grocery Sector
by Elg, Ulf
- 298-309 The Influence of Project Managers on Project Success Criteria and Project Success by Type of Project
by Müller, Ralf & Turner, Rodney
- 310-319 Self-service Revisited:: How to Balance High-tech and High-touch in Customer Relationships
by Salomann, Harald & Dous, Malte & Kolbe, Lutz & Brenner, Walter
- 320-329 Identifying Valuable Resources
by Bowman, Cliff & Ambrosini, Veronique
2007, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 171-184 Integrity and Leadership:: Clearing the Conceptual Confusion
by Palanski, Michael E. & Yammarino, Francis J.
- 185-194 Judging a Corporate Leader's Integrity:: An Illustrated Three-Component Model
by Six, Frédérique E. & de Bakker, Frank G.A. & Huberts, Leo W.J.C.
- 195-206 Determinants of Follower Perceptions of a Leader's Authenticity and Integrity
by Fields, Dail L.
- 207-220 En Route to an Empirically-Based Understanding of Authentic Leadership
by Endrissat, Nada & Müller, Werner R. & Kaudela-Baum, Stephanie
- 221-234 A Model to Determine Customer Lifetime Value in a Retail Banking Context
by Haenlein, Michael & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Beeser, Anemone J.
- 235-248 Turbulence and Redesign:: Dynamic Innovation and the Dilemmas of US Military Jet Propulsion Development
by Scranton, Philip
2007, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 81-91 The Practice of Organizational Restructuring:: From Design to Reality
by Balogun, Julia
- 92-103 Being Real or Really Being Someone Else?: Change, Managers and Emotion Work
by Clarke, Caroline & Hope-Hailey, Veronica & Kelliher, Clare
- 104-117 Visualising Strategic Change:: The Role and Impact of Process Maps as Boundary Objects in Reorganisation
by Fenton, Evelyn M.
- 118-131 Strategic Issues and Local Constraints in Transnational Compensation Strategies:: An Analysis of Cultural, Institutional and Political Influences
by Festing, Marion & Eidems, Judith & Royer, Susanne
- 132-145 The Differences in Values Between Managers of the European Founding Countries, the New Members and the Applicant Countries:: Societal Orientation or Financial Orientation?
by Reynaud, Emmanuelle & Egri, Carolyn P. & Ralston, David A. & Danis, Wade & Starkus, Arunas & Dabic, Marina & Wangenheim, Florian & Dalgic, Tevfik & Castro, Francisco B. & Potocan, Vojko V. & Kavoossi, Masoud & Molteni, Mario & Girson, Ilya & Elenkov, Detelin & Pla-Barber, José & Maignan, Isabelle & Weber, Mark & Wallace, Alan
- 146-162 Neither Shareholder nor Stakeholder Management:: What Happens When Firms are Run for their Short-term Salient Stakeholder?
by Vilanova, Laurent
2007, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 Corporate Social Responsibility in the Wake of the Asian Tsunami:: A Comparative Case Study of Two Sri Lankan Companies
by Fernando, Mario
- 11-24 Creative Tension in the Innovation Process:: How to Support the Right Capabilities
by Perez-freije, Javier & Enkel, Ellen
- 25-35 Role Conflict, General Manager Job Satisfaction and Stress and the Performance of IJVs
by Mohr, Alexander T. & Puck, Jonas F.
- 36-49 The Smart Card Firms' Network Positions:: A Social Network Analysis
by M'Chirgui, Zouhaier
- 50-59 Relationship Marketing in 2015:: A Delphi Approach
by Bonnemaizon, Audrey & Cova, Bernard & Louyot, Marie-Claude
- 60-78 The Organizational Configuration Concept as a Contribution to the Performance Explanation:: The Case of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Portugal
by Pinto, José Castro & Curto, José Dias
2006, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 381-395 A Long-haul Destination:: Sustainability Reporting Among Tour Operators
by Wijk, Jeroen Van & Persoon, Winifred
- 396-410 Determinants of International Acquisition Success:: Lessons from FirstGroup in North America
by Duncan, Catriona & Mtar, Monia
- 411-421 From Babes and Sucklings:: Management Consultants and Novice Clients
by Macdonald, Stuart
- 422-429 The Elusive, yet Critical Challenge of Developing Global Leaders
by Mendenhall, Mark E.
- 430-438 German Human Resource Management:: A Source of Inspiration?
by Pudelko, Markus
2006, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 315-321 Low Cost Airlines:: Business Model and Employment Relations
by Hunter, Laurie
- 322-329 The European Low Cost Airline Industry:: The Interplay of Business Strategy and Human Resources
by Pate, J.M. & Beaumont, P.B.
- 330-337 Employment Relations, Management Style and Flight Crew Attitudes at Low Cost Airline Subsidiaries:: The Cases of British Airways/Go and bmi/bmibaby
by Harvey, Geraint & Turnbull, Peter
- 338-347 Industrial Relations Conflict and Collaboration:: Adapting to a Low Fares Business Model in Aer Lingus
by Wallace, Joseph & Tiernan, Siobhan & White, Lorraine
- 348-367 Actionable Strategy Knowledge:: A Practice Perspective
by Jarzabkowski, Paula & Wilson, David C.
- 368-379 Managing the aftermath:: Lessons from The Royal Bank of Scotland's acquisition of NatWest
by Kennedy, Graham & Boddy, David & Paton, Robert
2006, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 248-255 What Can We Learn from the Video Games Industry?
by Cadin, L. & Guérin, F.
- 256-269 Shopping for Buyers of Product Development Expertise:: How Video Games Developers Stay Ahead
by Readman, Jeff & Grantham, Andrew
- 270-287 Idea Creation, Constructivism and Evolution as Key Characteristics in the Videogame Artifact Design Process
by Ted Tschang, F. & Szczypula, Janusz
- 288-298 HRM Practices in the Video Game Industry:: Industry or Country Contingent?
by Cadin, Loïc & Guérin, Francis & DeFillippi, Robert
- 310-313 Conclusion
by Cadin, L. & Guérin, F. & Piret, R.
2006, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-15 When Does Partnering Create Market Value?
by Häussler, Carolin
- 16-27 TMG Social Capital, Strategic Choice and Firm Performance
by Shipilov, Andrew & Danis, Wade
- 28-37 Implementing Core IS Capabilities:: Feeny-Willcocks IT Governance and Management Framework Revisited
by Willcocks, Leslie & Feeny, David & Olson, Nancy
- 38-48 Implications for Including Shared Strategic Control in Multi-party Relationship Models
by Arend, Richard
- 49-58 The Real Cost of M&A Advice
by Russo, Angeloantonio & Perrini, Francesco
- 59-72 Stakeholder Mismanagement and Corporate Social Responsibility Crises
by Kolk, Ans & Pinkse, Jonatan
- 73-85 Integrated Versus Core-Periphery Structures in Regional Biotechnology Networks
by Rank, Charlotte & Rank, Olaf & Wald, Andreas
- 86-94 Mission Statement Quality and Financial Performance
by Bartkus, Barbara & Glassman, Myron & McAfee, Bruce
- 95-105 Outsourced Services and 'Imbalanced' Supply Markets
by Walker, Helen & Knight, Louise & Harland, Christine
- 106-116 Value Creation through Service Offers
by Malleret, Véronique
2005, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 601-610 The Influence of National Culture on the Adoption Status of Innovations:: An Empirical Study of Firms Across Europe
by Waarts, Eric & Van Everdingen, Yvonne
- 611-627 Building a European Portrait of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
by Perrini, Francesco
- 628-647 Responsible Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility:: Metrics for Sustainable Performance
by Székely, Francisco & Knirsch, Marianna
- 648-662 The Limits of Lean Management Thinking:: Multiple Retailers and Food and Farming Supply Chains
by Cox, Andrew & Chicksand, Dan
- 663-673 Implications of Short-term International Assignments
by Tahvanainen, Marja & Welch, Denice & Worm, Verner
- 674-681 Diffusion of Mobile Terminals in China
by Sangwan, Sunanda & Pau, Louis-Francois
- 682-701 Theoretical Models of the Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational, Workgroup, and Professional Esprit De Corps
by Boyt, Thomas & Lusch, Robert & Mejza, Michael
- 702-716 The Role of Environmental Initiatives in Encouraging Companies to Engage in Environmental Reporting
by Dixon, Robert & Mousa, Gehan A. & Woodhead, Anne
- 717-729 Crossing Threshold Periods in the Retail Life Cycle:: Insights from Wal-Mart International
by Palmer, Mark
- 730-740 Ownership and Board Structures in Irish plcs
by Donnelly, Ray & Kelly, Paul
2005, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 495-506 Corporate Social Responsiveness:: Exploring the Dynamics of "Bad Episodes"
by Våland, Terje & Heide, Morten
- 507-519 The Field of Strategy:: In Search of a Walking Stick
by Hafsi, Taieb & Thomas, Howard
- 520-532 Obtaining R&D Joint Venture Co-operation Under Prisoners' Dilemma Incentives:: Logic and Experiment
by Arend, Richard
- 533-541 Betfair.com:: Five Technology Forces Revolutionize Worldwide Wagering
by Davies, Mark & Pitt, Leyland & Shapiro, Daniel & Watson, Richard
- 542-553 Managerial Ownership and Firm Performance in Listed Danish Firms:: In Search of the Missing Link
by Rose, Caspar
- 554-563 Sharing Sensitive Information in Supply Relationships:: The Flaws in One-way Open-book Negotiation and the Need for Transparency
by Lamming, Richard & Caldwell, Nigel & Phillips, Wendy & Harrison, Deborah
- 564-575 Configuration and Co-ordination of Value Activities in German Multinational Corporations
by Holtbrügge, Dirk
- 576-582 Lessons from the Untold Success Story:: Outsourcing Engineering and Facilities Management
by Burdon, Steve & Bhalla, Ajay
- 583-589 Management and Governance in Dutch SMEs
by Van Gils, Anita
- 590-598 ERP Marketing and Italian SMEs
by Morabito, Vicenzo & Pace, Stefano & Previtali, Pietro
2005, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 361-381 Selection in Strategic Alliance Activity:: Effects on Firm Performance in the Computing Industry
by Arend, Richard J. & Amit, Raphael
- 383-391 Gaining Competitive Advantage in a Carbon-constrained World:: Strategies for European Business
by Schultz, Karl & Williamson, Peter
- 392-403 Rejuvenating Customer Management:: How to Make Knowledge For, From and About Customers Work
by Salomann, Harald & Dous, Malte & Kolbe, Lutz & Brenner, Walter
- 404-412 Fostering Market Knowledge Use in Innovation:: The Role of Internal Brokers
by Cillo, Paola
- 413-425 Monti and Market Dynamics:: The Strategy of a National Car Importer
by Koolen, Simon & Taminiau, Yvette & Faber, Coen
- 426-438 A Perspective on UK Supermarket Pressures on the Supply Chain
by Towill, Denis R.
- 439-449 Quo Vadis, Automotive Industry? A Vision of Possible Industry Transformations
by Seidel, Markus & Loch, Christoph H. & Chahil, Satjiv