Evaluation and Program Planning
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:epplan
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 155-158 Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change
by Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew
- 159-164 Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs
by Carleton-Hug, Annelise & Hug, J. William
- 165-171 Blazing an evaluation pathway: Lessons learned from applying utilization-focused evaluation to a conservation education program
by Flowers, Alice B.
- 172-177 Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education
by Fleming, M. Lynette & Easton, Janice
- 178-179 An introduction to My Environmental Education Evaluation Resource Assistant (MEERA), a web-based resource for self-directed learning about environmental education program evaluation
by Zint, Michaela
- 180-185 Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission
by Heimlich, Joe E.
- 186-190 The evolution of Rare Pride: Using evaluation to drive adaptive management in a biodiversity conservation organization
by Jenks, Brett & Vaughan, Peter W. & Butler, Paul J.
- 191-193 Interview with Brett Jenks, President & CEO, Rare
by Birnbaum, Matthew
- 194-196 Challenges for environmental education evaluation
by Monroe, Martha C.
- 197-200 Serving the public good
by Greene, Jennifer C.
- 201-204 Environmental education: A time of change, a time for change
by Keene, Matt & Blumstein, Daniel T.
2010, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Hodges, Sharon & Ferreira, Kathleen
- 4-10 Systems of care, featherless bipeds, and the measure of all things
by Hodges, Sharon & Ferreira, Kathleen & Israel, Nathaniel & Mazza, Jessica
- 11-13 Locating the system in a system of care
by Foster-Fishman, Pennie G. & Droege, Erin
- 14-17 If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then must it be a rabbit? Programs, systems and a cumulative science of children's mental health services
by Rosenblatt, Abram
- 18-20 Defining the scope of systems of care: An ecological perspective
by Cook, James R. & Kilmer, Ryan P.
- 21-23 Evolutionary drift in systems of care development
by Rotto, Knute & McIntyre, Janet
- 24-27 How states, tribes and localities are re-defining systems of care
by Pires, Sheila A.
- 28-31 Rethinking the systems of care definition: An indigenous perspective
by Cross, Terry & Bartgis, Jami & Fox, Kathleen
- 32-35 Creating a front porch in systems of care: Improving access to behavioral health services for diverse children and families
by Callejas, Linda M. & Hernandez, Mario & Nesman, Teresa & Mowery, Debra
- 36-38 Pediatric primary care as a component of systems of care
by Brown, Jonathan D.
- 39-40 For families, actions speak louder than words
by Baxter, Beth
- 41-44 Getting a grip on systems of care and child welfare using opposable thumbs
by Fluke, John D. & Oppenheim, Elizabeth
- 45-48 Defining practice: Flexibility, legitimacy, and the nature of systems of care and wraparound
by Bruns, Eric J. & Walker, Janet S.
- 49-52 Defining "necessary" services and supports: Why systems of care must take direction from service-level processes
by Walker, Janet S. & Koroloff, Nancy M. & Bruns, Eric J.
- 53-55 Evolving systems of care with total clinical outcomes management
by Lyons, John S. & Epstein, Richard A. & Jordan, Neil
- 56-58 From complexity to reality: Providing useful frameworks for defining systems of care
by Levison-Johnson, Jody & Wenz-Gross, Melodie
- 59-62 Defining the system of care concept and philosophy: To update or not to update?
by Stroul, Beth A. & Blau, Gary M.
- 63-65 Revisiting the definition of a system of care: A sign of health or confusion?
by Friedman, Robert M.
2009, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 311-314 Evaluating the impact of transport projects: Lessons for other disciplines
by Shiftan, Yoram & Shefer, Daniel
- 315-325 An international meta-analysis of values of travel time savings
by Shires, J.D. & de Jong, G.C.
- 326-331 Valuation of road safety effects in cost-benefit analysis
by Wijnen, Wim & Wesemann, Paul & de Blaeij, Arianne
- 332-341 Extending monetary values to broader performance and impact measures: Transportation applications and lessons for other fields
by Weisbrod, Glen & Lynch, Teresa & Meyer, Michael
- 342-350 Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy
by Camagni, Roberto
- 351-359 Incorporating equity considerations in transport infrastructure evaluation: Current practice and a proposed methodology
by Thomopoulos, N. & Grant-Muller, S. & Tight, M.R.
- 360-368 Analyzing equity impacts of transit fare changes: Case study of Alameda-Contra Costa Transit, California
by Nuworsoo, Cornelius & Golub, Aaron & Deakin, Elizabeth
- 369-380 Evaluating the impact of decision making during construction on transport project outcome
by Polydoropoulou, Amalia & Roumboutsos, Athena
- 381-389 An operational information systems architecture for assessing sustainable transportation planning: principles and design
by Borzacchiello, Maria Teresa & Torrieri, Vincenzo & Nijkamp, Peter
- 390-396 Estimation of the full marginal costs of port related truck traffic
by Berechman, Joseph
2009, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 187-196 A comparison of linear and systems thinking approaches for program evaluation illustrated using the Indiana Interdisciplinary GK-12
by Dyehouse, Melissa & Bennett, Deborah & Harbor, Jon & Childress, Amy & Dark, Melissa
- 197-203 Factors influencing enrolment: A case study from Birth to Twenty, the 1990 birth cohort in Soweto-Johannesburg
by Richter, Linda M. & Panday, Saadhna & Norris, Shane A.
- 204-212 Client and program factors associated with dropout from court mandated drug treatment
by Evans, Elizabeth & Li, Libo & Hser, Yih-Ing
- 213-220 Enhancing community-based organizations' capacity for HIV/AIDS education and prevention
by Mayberry, Robert M. & Daniels, Pamela & Yancey, Elleen M. & Akintobi, Tabia Henry & Berry, Jamillah & Clark, Nicole & Dawaghreh, Ahmad
- 221-228 Planning and implementation of a participatory evaluation strategy: A viable approach in the evaluation of community-based participatory programs addressing cancer disparities
by Scarinci, Isabel C. & Johnson, Rhoda E. & Hardy, Claudia & Marron, John & Partridge, Edward E.
- 229-237 Power and perceptions in participatory monitoring and evaluation
by Parkinson, Sarah
- 238-246 Evaluation of the Integrated Services Pilot Program from Western Australia
by Hancock, Peter & Cooper, Trudi & Bahn, Susanne
- 247-256 Evaluating the benefit from the help of the parent-teacher association to child performance
by Cheung, Chau-kiu
- 257-277 Quality improvements in the early care and education workforce: Outcomes and impact of the T.E.A.C.H. Early ChildhoodÂ® Project
by Miller, Joyce Ann & Bogatova, Tania
- 278-288 A mixed methods evaluation of televised health promotion advertisements targeted at older adults
by Berry, Tanya R. & Spence, John C. & Plotnikoff, Ronald C. & Bauman, Adrian & McCargar, Linda & Witcher, Chad & Clark, Marianne & Stolp, Sean
- 289-299 A measure of community members' perceptions of the impacts of research partnerships in health and social services
by King, Gillian & Servais, Michelle & Kertoy, Marilyn & Specht, Jacqueline & Currie, Melissa & Rosenbaum, Peter & Law, Mary & Forchuk, Cheryl & Chalmers, Heather & Willoughby, Teena
- 300-309 Evaluating knowledge benefits of automotive lightweighting materials R&D projects
by Peretz, Jean H. & Das, Sujit & Tonn, Bruce E.
2009, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 91-98 The unique character of involvement in multi-site evaluation settings
by Toal, Stacie A. & King, Jean A. & Johnson, Kelli & Lawrenz, Frances
- 99-108 Tales from the frontline: The experiences of early childhood practitioners working with an [`]embedded' research team
by Wong, Sandie
- 109-118 Developing a new system to measure outcomes in a service coordination program for youth with severe emotional disturbance
by Shannon, Lisa M. & Walker, Robert & Blevins, Michele
- 119-128 Staff and client perspectives on the Journey Mapping online evaluation tool in a drug court program
by Crunkilton, Dhira D.
- 129-137 Evaluating school and parent reports of the national student achievement testing system (SIMCE) in Chile: Access, comprehension, and use
by Taut, Sandy & Corts, Flavio & Sebastian, Christian & Preiss, David
- 138-147 Using conceptual models as a planning and evaluation tool in conservation
by Margoluis, Richard & Stem, Caroline & Salafsky, Nick & Brown, Marcia
- 148-157 Donation to disaster relief campaigns: Underlying social cognitive factors exposed
by Oosterhof, Liesbeth & Heuvelman, Ard & Peters, Oscar
- 158-167 Governance and evaluation: The case of EU regional policy horizontal priorities
by Gore, Tony & Wells, Peter
- 168-177 Relative performance of academic departments using DEA with sensitivity analysis
by Tyagi, Preeti & Yadav, Shiv Prasad & Singh, S.P.
- 178-186 Measuring relative efficiency of government-sponsored R&D projects: A three-stage approach
by Hsu, Fang-Ming & Hsueh, Chao-Chih
2009, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-12 Criteria of effectiveness in multiple cross-sectoral interorganizational relationships
by Babiak, Kathy M.
- 13-20 The dual role of the action researcher
by Trondsen, Marianne & Sandaunet, Anne-Grete
- 21-30 Evaluation of the implementation of a socio-educational program with immigrant families: A case study
by Rego, Miguel Ángel Santos & Otero, Agustín Godás & Moledo, M del Mar Lorenzo
- 31-42 Promoting food security and well-being among poor and HIV/AIDS affected households: Lessons from an interactive and integrated approach
by Swaans, Kees & Broerse, Jacqueline & Meincke, Maylin & Mudhara, Maxwell & Bunders, Joske
- 43-51 Need-service matching in substance abuse treatment: Racial/ethnic differences
by Marsh, Jeanne C. & Cao, Dingcai & Guerrero, Erick & Shin, Hee-Choon
- 52-54 Cost-inclusive evaluation: A banquet of approaches for including costs, benefits, and cost-effectiveness and cost-benefit analyses in your next evaluation
by Yates, Brian T.
- 55-61 Are cost-inclusive evaluations worth the effort?
by Herman, Patricia M. & Avery, Deirdre J. & Schemp, Crystal S. & Walsh, Michele E.
- 62-73 Developing an Internet-based survey to collect program cost data
by Caffray, Christine M. & Chatterji, Pinka
- 74-82 Shifting the bell curve: The benefits and costs of raising student achievement
by Yeh, Stuart S.
- 83-90 Qualitative cost-benefit evaluation of complex, emergent programs
by Rogers, Patricia J. & Stevens, Kaye & Boymal, Jonathan
2008, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 335-346 Defining sustainability outcomes of health programs: Illustrations from an on-line survey
by Scheirer, Mary Ann & Hartling, Gretchen & Hagerman, Diane
- 347-355 Faith-based evaluation: Accountable to whom, for what?
by O'Connor, Mary Katherine & Netting, F. Ellen
- 356-367 Cost-utility analysis in educational needs assessment
by Ross, John A.
- 368-375 Practices and challenges in educational program evaluation in the Asia-Pacific region: Results of a Delphi study
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Hung, Hsin-Ling
- 376-381 A model-guided process evaluation: Office-based prescribing and pharmacy dispensing of methadone
by Tuchman, Ellen
- 382-391 Capacity-building needs of minority health nonprofits
by Yung, Betty & Leahy, Peter & Deason, Lucinda M. & Fischer, Robert L. & Perkins, Fatima & Clasen, Carla & Sharma, Manoj
- 392-402 Collaboration and competition in a children's health initiative coalition: A network analysis
by Valente, Thomas W. & Coronges, Kathryn A. & Stevens, Gregory D. & Cousineau, Michael R.
- 403-409 Personality and community prevention teams: Dimensions of team leader and member personality predicting team functioning
by Feinberg, Mark E. & Kim, Ji-Yeon & Greenberg, Mark. T.
- 410-415 Lessons from a project to create performance measures for public health
by Hubley, Teresa
- 416-426 Tracking residential outcomes of supported independent living programs for persons with serious mental illness
by Wong, Yin-Ling Irene & Poulin, Stephen R. & Lee, Sungeun & Davis, Morris R. & Hadley, Trevor R.
- 427-435 The effect of alternative staff time data collection methods on drug treatment service cost estimates
by Zarkin, Gary A. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Wedehase, Brendan & Cowell, Alexander J.
- 436-444 Homeless youths' perceptions of services and transitions to stable housing
by Garrett, Sharon B. & Higa, Darrel H. & Phares, Melissa M. & Peterson, Peggy L. & Wells, Elizabeth A. & Baer, John S.
2008, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 223-230 Evaluating the benefits and costs of regulatory reforms: What questions need to be asked?
by Shapiro, Stuart
- 231-240 Methodological challenges of evaluating the impact of the Global Environment Facility's biodiversity program
by Vaessen, Jos & Todd, David
- 241-246 Evaluating child welfare training in public agencies: Status and prospects
by Collins, Mary Elizabeth
- 247-258 The development and validation of The Inquiry Science Observation Coding Sheet
by Brandon, P.R. & Taum, A.K.H. & Young, D.B. & Pottenger III, F.M.
- 259-265 Revisiting a theory of negotiation: The utility of Markiewicz (2005) proposed six principles
by McDonald, Diane
- 266-276 Implementing paraprofessional strength-based early intervention home visitations
by Mykota, David B.
- 277-283 Evaluating minority retention programs: Problems encountered and lessons learned from the Ohio science and engineering alliance
by White, Jeffry L. & Altschuld, James W. & Lee, Yi-Fang
- 284-298 Data and the measurement of R&D program impacts
by Cozzarin, Brian P.
- 299-310 Systems thinking
by Cabrera, Derek & Colosi, Laura & Lobdell, Claire
- 311-317 Distinctions, systems, relationships, and perspectives (DSRP): A theory of thinking and of things
by Cabrera, Derek & Colosi, Laura
- 317-321 Response to paper "Systems thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.:: The unification of systems thinking: Is there gold at the end of the rainbow?
by Midgley, Gerald
- 321-322 Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Systems thinking: An evaluation practitioner's perspective
by Datta, Lois-ellin
- 323-325 Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Systems thinking from a critical systems perspective
by Reynolds, Martin
- 325-326 Response to paper "Systems thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Is it systems thinking or just good practice in evaluation?
by Rogers, Patricia J.
- 327-329 A Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Next steps, a human service program system exemplar
by Wasserman, Deborah L.
- 329-331 Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Conceptualizing systems thinking in evaluation
by Nowell, Branda
- 331-333 Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: A tool for implementing DSRP in programme evaluation
by Hummelbrunner, Richard
- 333-334 A Response to paper "Systems Thinking" by D. Cabrera et al.: Additional thoughts on systems thinking
by Forrest, Jay
2008, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 125-135 Cross-system data linkage for treatment outcome evaluation: Lessons learned from the California Treatment Outcome Project
by Hser, Yih-Ing & Evans, Elizabeth
- 136-144 Identifying and controlling for program-level differences in comparative cost analysis: Lessons from the economic evaluation of the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
by Subramanian, Sujha & Ekwueme, Donatus U. & Gardner, James G. & Bapat, Bela & Kramer, Caren
- 145-159 Assessing local capacity for health intervention
by Alfonso, Moya L. & Nickelson, Jen & Hogeboom, David L. & French, Jennifer & Bryant, Carol A. & McDermott, Robert J. & Baldwin, Julie A.
- 160-173 A framework of operating models for interdisciplinary research programs in clinical service organizations
by King, Gillian & Currie, Melissa & Smith, Linda & Servais, Michelle & McDougall, Janette
- 174-180 Foster youth evaluate the performance of group home services in California
by Green, Rex S. & Ellis, Peter T.
- 181-190 The conceptualization and measurement of quality of life: Implications for program planning and evaluation in the field of intellectual disabilities
by Schalock, Robert L. & Bonham, Gordon S. & Verdugo, Miguel A.
- 191-198 Methodological and conceptual issues confronting a cross-country Delphi study of educational program evaluation
by Hung, Hsin-Ling & Altschuld, James W. & Lee, Yi-Fang
- 199-208 Taking it to scale: Evaluating the scope and reach of a community-wide initiative on early childhood
by Fischer, Robert L. & Lalich, Nina & Coulton, Claudia
- 209-216 When the trivial becomes meaningful: Reflections on a process evaluation of a home visitation programme in South Africa
by Odendaal, Willem A. & Marais, Sandra & Munro, Salla & van Niekerk, Ashley
- 217-218 Mary Kane and William Trochim, A Review of Concept Mapping for Planning and Evaluation , Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2007) ISBN 1-4129-4027-3 200 pp., $33.95
by Michael Spector, J.
- 218-219 Evidence-Based Policy: A Realist Perspective, Ray Pawson. Sage Publications Inc., London, Thousand Oaks, New Delhi (2006). 196 pp., Hardback, ISBN 13: 978 1 4129 1059 0 $ US 120; Paperback, ISBN 13: 978 14129 1060 6 $ US 45.95
by Myers, Anna C. & Yates, Brian T.
- 219-221 Logic Modeling Methods in Program Evaluation, J.A. Frechtling. Wiley, Inc., Jossey-Bass, San Francisco (2007). 160 pp., £25.99/$33.60, Paberback, ISBN: 978-0-7879-8196-9
by Torvatn, Hans
2008, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-9 Ten years later: Locating and interviewing children of drug abusers
by Haggerty, Kevin P. & Fleming, Charles B. & Catalano, Richard F. & Petrie, Renee S. & Rubin, Ronald J. & Grassley, Mary H.
- 10-21 The 100% Condom Use Program: A demonstration in Wuhan, China
by Zhongdan, Chen & Schilling, Robert F. & Shanbo, Wei & Caiyan, Cai & Wang, Zhou & Jianguo, Shan
- 22-33 Evaluation of a research mentorship program in community care
by Ploeg, Jenny & de Witt, Lorna & Hutchison, Brian & Hayward, Lynda & Grayson, Kim
- 34-40 Purpose and method for the evaluation of interpersonal process in health and social care
by Hogard, Elaine
- 41-50 Time-on-task, technology and mathematics achievement
by Louw, Johann & Muller, Johan & Tredoux, Colin
- 51-60 Government-NGO collaboration and sustainability of orphans and vulnerable children projects in southern Africa
by Rosenberg, Alana & Hartwig, Kari & Merson, Michael
- 61-63 HIV outreach and substance abuse treatment for Latino drug users: Implications for program planning
by Lundgren, Lena M. & Delgado, Melvin
- 64-73 Puerto Rican injection drug users: Prevention implications in Massachusetts and Puerto Rico
by Lopez, Luz Marilis & Zerden, Lisa de Saxe & Fitzgerald, Therese C. & Lundgren, Lena M.
- 74-82 Implications of Medicaid coverage in a program for Latino substance users
by Bachman, Sara S. & Walter, Angela W. & Kuilan, Nellie & Lundgren, Lena M.
- 83-91 The association between acculturation and needle sharing among Puerto Rican injection drug users
by Delgado, Melvin & Lundgren, Lena M. & Deshpande, Abhijit & Lonsdale, Joya & Purington, Timothy
- 92-101 Patterns of drug treatment entry by Latino male injection drug users from different national/geographical backgrounds
by Reynoso-Vallejo, Humberto & Chassler, Deborah & Witas, Julie & Lundgren, Lena M.
- 102-112 Client retention in residential drug treatment for Latinos
by Amodeo, Maryann & Chassler, Deborah & Oettinger, Catherine & Labiosa, Wilfred & Lundgren, Lena M.
- 113-123 Spirituality, sense of coherence, and coping responses in women receiving treatment for alcohol and drug addiction
by Arevalo, Sandra & Prado, Guillermo & Amaro, Hortensia
2007, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 325-338 Measuring societal effects of transdisciplinary research projects: Design and application of an evaluation method
by Walter, Alexander I. & Helgenberger, Sebastian & Wiek, Arnim & Scholz, Roland W.
- 339-350 Semi-structured interview protocol for constructing logic models
by Gugiu, P. Cristian & Rodriguez-Campos, Liliana
- 351-363 From schools to community learning centers: A program evaluation of a school reform process
by Magolda, Peter & Ebben, Kelsey
- 364-380 Using activity theory to evaluate and improve K-12 school and university partnerships
by Yamagata-Lynch, Lisa C. & Smaldino, Sharon
- 381-391 The process of evaluating a capacity-building support initiative for HIV positive South Africans
by Dageid, Wenche & Duckert, Fanny
- 392-393 Special issue on ethics in evaluation
by Goodyear, Leslie K.
- 394-399 The priority of justice: A framework approach to ethics in program evaluation
by Schweigert, Francis J.
- 400-403 Expanding the conversation on evaluation ethics
by Schwandt, Thomas A.
- 404-409 Trustworthiness in evaluation practice: An emphasis on the relational
by Rallis, Sharon F. & Rossman, Gretchen B. & Gajda, Rebecca
- 410-415 Foundation officers, evaluation, and ethical problems: A pilot investigation
by Morris, Michael
- 416-421 Where local and national evaluators meet: Unintended threats to ethical evaluation practice
by Rodi, Michael S. & Paget, Kathleen D.
- 422-429 Conflict of interest in the evaluation and dissemination of "model" school-based drug and violence prevention programs
by Gorman, Dennis M. & Conde, Eugenia
2007, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 231-236 Building evaluation capacity: Definitional and practical implications from an Australian case study
by Naccarella, Lucio & Pirkis, Jane & Kohn, Fay & Morley, Belinda & Burgess, Philip & Blashki, Grant
- 237-246 Organizational capacity building: Addressing a research and practice gap
by Sobeck, Joanne & Agius, Elizabeth
- 247-257 Evaluating school capacity to implement new programs
by Roberts-Gray, Cynthia & Gingiss, Phyllis M. & Boerm, Melynda
- 258-266 Problems in needs assessment data: Discrepancy analysis
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & White, Jeffry L.
- 267-281 Theory-based evaluation of a comprehensive Latino education initiative: An interactive evaluation approach
by Nesman, Teresa M. & Batsche, Catherine & Hernandez, Mario
- 282-293 Translating research into practice: Using concept mapping to determine locally relevant intervention strategies to increase physical activity
by Kelly, Cheryl M. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Brownson, Ross C. & Schootman, Mario
- 294-306 Measuring changes in interagency collaboration: An examination of the Bridgeport Safe Start Initiative
by Friedman, Stacey R. & Reynolds, Jesse & Quan, Michael A. & Call, Stephanie & Crusto, Cindy A. & Kaufman, Joy S.
- 307-317 Linking structure, process, and outcome to improve group home services for foster youth in California
by Green, Rex S. & Ellis, Peter T.
- 324-317 Corrigendum to "Suicide prevention and community-level indictors": [Evaluation and Program Planning 29 (2006) 377-385]
by Hourani, Laurel L. & Davidson, Lucy & Clinton-Sherrod, Monique & Patel, Nita & Marshall, Maureen & Crosby, Alex E.
2007, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 115-124 Key considerations for logic model development in research partnerships: A Canadian case study
by Fielden, Sarah J. & Rusch, Melanie L. & Masinda, Mambo Tabu & Sands, Jim & Frankish, Jim & Evoy, Brian
- 125-135 The use of concept mapping for scale development and validation in evaluation
by Rosas, Scott R. & Camphausen, Lauren C.
- 136-148 The relationship between implementation fidelity and educational outcomes in a school-based family support program: Development of a model for evaluating multidimensional full-service programs
by Kalafat, John & Illback, Robert J. & Sanders, Daniel Jr.
- 149-160 Assessing the relevance of higher education courses
by Gomez, Pedro & Gonzalez, Maria Jose & Gil, Francisco & Lupianez, Jose Luis & Moreno, Maria Francisca & Rico, Luis & Romero, Isabel
- 161-171 Implications of nested designs in school-based mental health services research
by Kutash, Krista & Banks, Steve & Duchnowski, Albert & Lynn, Nancy
- 172-186 Quasi-experimental evaluation of a national primary school HIV intervention in Kenya
by Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor & Wildish, Janet & Gichuru, Mary
- 187-196 Predictors of short-term treatment outcomes among California's Proposition 36 participants
by Hser, Yih-Ing & Evans, Elizabeth & Teruya, Cheryl & Huang, David & Anglin, M. Douglas
- 197-211 Measuring risk and protection in communities using the Communities That Care Youth Survey
by Arthur, Michael W. & Briney, John S. & Hawkins, J. David & Abbott, Robert D. & Brooke-Weiss, Blair L. & Catalano, Richard F.
- 212-221 Degrees of freedom and degrees of certainty: A developmental model for the establishment of evidence-based youth care
by Veerman, Jan W. & van Yperen, Tom A.
- 229-221 Erratum to "An introduction to methodological challenges in the evaluation of eHealth research: Perspectives from the Health e-Technologies Initiative": [Evaluation and Program Planning 29 (2006) 386-389]
by Ahern, David K. & Patrick, Kevin & Phalen, Judith M. & Neiley, Jennifer D.
2007, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-9 Effects of multiple stakeholders in identifying and interpreting perceived needs
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & White, Jeffry L.
- 10-20 Structural equation model for the evaluation of national funding on R&D project of SMEs in consideration with MBNQA criteria
by Sohn, S.Y. & Gyu Joo, Yong & Kyu Han, Hong
- 21-35 A use-and-transformation model for evaluating public R&D: Illustrations from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) research
by Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 36-44 Using correlational analyses to improve prevention strategies based on survey data from youth
by Ridenour, Ty A. & Feinberg, Mark E.
- 45-54 Determinates of youth and parent satisfaction in usual care psychotherapy
by Garland, Ann F. & Haine, Rachel A. & Lewczyk Boxmeyer, Caroline
- 55-65 Developing the Learning Door: A case study in youth participatory program planning
by Randolph, Justus J. & Eronen, Pasi J.
- 66-81 Monitoring and evaluation under the PRSP: Solid rock or quicksand?
by Holvoet, N. & Renard, Robrecht
- 82-93 Implementation and evaluation of an HIV/STD intervention in Peru
by Maiorana, Andre & Kegeles, Susan & Fernandez, Percy & Salazar, Ximena & Caceres, Carlos & Sandoval, Clara & Rosasco, Ana Maria & Coates, Thomas
- 94-104 Beyond the limitations of best practices: How logic analysis helped reinterpret dual diagnosis guidelines
by Brousselle, Astrid & Lamothe, Lise & Mercier, Celine & Perreault, Michel
- 105-113 Analysis of strategic plans to assess planning for sustainability of comprehensive community initiatives
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Go, Sodam & Zinzow, Heidi & Gray, Aracelis & Gutierrez Barrett, Melissa
2006, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 323-334 Developing evidence-based interventions for deployment into school settings: A case example highlighting key issues of efficacy and effectiveness
by Langberg, Joshua M. & Smith, Bradley H.
- 335-351 An exploratory analysis of treatment completion and client and organizational factors using hierarchical linear modeling
by Woodward, Albert & Das, Abhik & Raskin, Ira E. & Morgan-Lopez, Antonio A.
- 352-364 Examining the link between program implementation and behavior outcomes in the lifestyle education for activity program (LEAP)
by Saunders, Ruth P. & Ward, Dianne & Felton, Gwen M. & Dowda, Marsha & Pate, Russell R.
- 365-376 Development of a participatory monitoring and evaluation strategy
by Holte-McKenzie, Merydth & Forde, Sarah & Theobald, Sally
- 377-385 Suicide prevention and community-level indictors
by Hourani, Laurel L. & Davidson, Lucy & Clinton-Sherrod, Monique & Patel, Nita & Marshall, Maureen & Crosby, Alex E.
- 386-389 An introduction to methodological challenges in the evaluation of eHealth research: Perspectives from the Health e-Technologies Initiative
by Ahern, David K. & Patrick, Kevin & Phalen, Judith M. & Neiley, Jennifer D.
- 390-396 Methodologic challenges of e-health research
by Michael Bowling, J. & Rimer, Barbara K. & Lyons, Elizabeth J. & Golin, Carol E. & Frydman, Gilles & Ribisl, Kurt M.
- 397-404 A framework for evaluating eHealth research
by Dansky, Kathryn H. & Thompson, Debbe & Sanner, Tammy
- 405-412 Worksite e-mail health promotion trial: Early lessons
by Franklin, Patricia D. & Ploutz-Snyder, Robert & Rosenbaum, Paula F. & Carey, Michael P. & Smith, Nancy & Roizen, Michael F.
- 413-418 Multidisciplinary eHealth survey evaluation methods
by Karras, Bryant T. & Tufano, James T.
- 419-425 Challenges in telemedicine equivalence studies
by Nelson, Eve-Lynn & Palsbo, Susan
- 426-432 Tailored program evaluation: Past, present, future
by Suggs, L. Suzanne & Cowdery, Joan E. & Carroll, Jennifer B.
- 433-440 eHealth recruitment challenges
by Thompson, Debbe & Canada, Ashanti & Bhatt, Riddhi & Davis, Jennifer & Plesko, Lisa & Baranowski, Tom & Cullen, Karen & Zakeri, Issa
2006, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 209-216 Extent and type of worker utilization of an integrated information system in a human services agency
by Savaya, Riki & Monnickendam, Menachem & Waysman, Mark
- 217-226 Health and social service needs of older adults: Implementing a community-based needs assessment
by Nolin, JoAnn & Wilburn, Sharon T. & Wilburn, Kenneth T. & Weaver, Dax
- 227-235 Promoting cultural proficiency in researchers to enhance the recruitment and participation of minority populations in research: Development and refinement of survey instruments
by Kosoko-Lasaki, Omofolasade & Cook, Cynthia T. & O'Brien, Richard & Kissell, Judith & Purtilo, Ruth & Peak, Frank
- 240-241 Evaluation of community-based physical activity programs
by Maddock, Jay
- 242-250 Evaluation of community coalitions ability to create safe, effective exercise classes for older adults
by Hooker, Steven P. & Cirill, Lisa A.
- 251-259 Evaluating communitywide walking interventions
by Reger-Nash, Bill & Bauman, Adrian & Cooper, Linda & Chey, Tien & Simon, Kenneth J.
- 260-268 Formative evaluation of a motivational intervention for increasing physical activity in underserved youth
by Wilson, Dawn K. & Griffin, Sarah & Saunders, Ruth P. & Evans, Alexandra & Mixon, Gary & Wright, Marcie & Beasley, Amelia & Umstattd, M. Renee & Lattimore, Diana & Watts, Ashley & Freelove, Julie
- 269-279 Evaluating an evidence-based physical activity intervention website
by Brennan Ramirez, Laura K. & Bender, Julie M. & Barnidge, Ellen K. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Land, Garland
- 280-292 Promoting physical activity in communities: Approaches for successful evaluation of programs and policies
by Kelly, Cheryl M. & Hoehner, Christine M. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Brennan Ramirez, Laura K. & Brownson, Ross C.
- 293-300 Evaluation of a statewide program to reduce chronic disease: The Healthy Hawaii Initiative, 2000-2004
by Maddock, Jay & Takeuchi, Leilani & Nett, Blythe & Tanaka, Cathy & Irvin, Lola & Matsuoka, Carol & Wood, Betty
- 301-311 Evaluation of a physical activity promotion program: The example of Agita Sao Paulo
by Matsudo, Sandra Mahecha & Matsudo, Victor Keihan Rodrigues & Andrade, Douglas Roque & Araujo, Timoteo Leandro & Pratt, Michael
- 312-322 Evaluation of mass media campaigns for physical activity
by Bauman, Adrian & Smith, Ben J. & Maibach, Edward W. & Reger-Nash, Bill
2006, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 106-119 From theory to practice: Lessons learned in the application of the ATM approach to developing logic models
by Renger, Ralph & Hurley, Carolyn
- 120-129 Cost-effectiveness of alternate contact protocols and costs of mammography promotion interventions for women veterans
by Newmark Armstrong, Georgina & Lairson, David R.
- 130-140 `Sharing wisdom': Lessons learned during the development of a diabetes prevention intervention for urban American Indian women
by Willging, Cathleen E. & Helitzer, Deborah & Thompson, Janice
- 149-152 The relationships of program and organizational capacity to program sustainability: What helps programs survive?
by Cassidy, Elaine F. & Leviton, Laura C. & Hunter, David E.K.
- 153-161 When the funding stops: Do grantees of the Local Initiative Funding Partners Program sustain themselves?
by Stevens, Beth & Peikes, Deborah
- 162-170 Strength in flexibility: Lessons from a cluster of capacity building grants in the juvenile justice field
by Patrizi, Patricia A. & Gross, Eric K. & Freedman, Samantha
- 171-179 A framework to assess the development and capacity of non-profit agencies
by Schuh, Russell G. & Leviton, Laura C.
- 180-185 Daniel and the rhinoceros
by Hunter, David E.K.