Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47
2013, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1553-1561 On the structure and form of the GDP–nuclear nexus: New perspectives and new findings
by Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna
- 1562-1569 Hydrogen pathways in France: Results of the HyFrance3 Project
by Le Duigou, Alain & Quéméré, Marie-Marguerite & Marion, Pierre & Menanteau, Philippe & Decarre, Sandrine & Sinegre, Laure & Nadau, Lionel & Rastetter, Aline & Cuni, Aude & Mulard, Philippe & Antoine, Loïc & Alleau, Thierry
- 1570-1580 A top-down analysis: Determining photovoltaics R&D investments from patent analysis and R&D headcount
by Breyer, Christian & Birkner, Christian & Meiss, Jan & Goldschmidt, Jan Christoph & Riede, Moritz
- 1581-1590 Energy consumption and energy R&D in OECD: Perspectives from oil prices and economic growth
by Leng Wong, Siang & Chia, Wai-Mun & Chang, Youngho
2013, Volume 61, Issue C
- 3-11 Feasibility analysis and policy recommendations for the development of the coal based SNG industry in Xinjiang
by Huo, Jinwei & Yang, Degang & Xia, Fuqiang & Tang, Hong & Zhang, Wenbiao
- 12-21 The feasibility and implications for conventional liquid fossil fuel of the Indonesian biofuel target in 2025
by Rahmadi, Arie & Aye, Lu & Moore, Graham
- 22-30 Governing biofuels in Brazil: A comparison of ethanol and biodiesel policies
by Stattman, Sarah L. & Hospes, Otto & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 31-41 Secure energy supply in 2025: Indonesia's need for an energy policy strategy
by Mujiyanto, Sugeng & Tiess, Günter
- 42-50 Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William
- 51-59 Will Venezuelan extra-heavy oil be a significant source of petroleum in the next decades?
by Sena, Marcelo Fonseca Monteiro de & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Szklo, Alexandre
- 60-64 Applying maintenance strategies from the space and satellite sector to the upstream oil and gas industry: A research agenda
by Perrons, Robert K. & Richards, Matthew G.
- 65-77 Evaluation of energy recovery and potential of hydrogen production in Iranian natural gas transmission network
by Safarian, Sahar & Saboohi, Yadollah & Kateb, Movaffaq
- 78-87 Should Alberta upgrade oil sands bitumen? An integrated life cycle framework to evaluate energy systems investment tradeoffs
by Choquette-Levy, Nicolas & MacLean, Heather L. & Bergerson, Joule A.
- 88-95 Diversity in theory and practice: A review with application to the evolution of renewable energy generation in the UK
by Cooke, Henrietta & Keppo, Ilkka & Wolf, Steven
- 96-103 Photovoltaics in agriculture: A case study on decision making of farmers
by Brudermann, Thomas & Reinsberger, Kathrin & Orthofer, Anita & Kislinger, Martin & Posch, Alfred
- 104-113 Development of China's pumped storage plant and related policy analysis
by Ming, Zeng & Junjie, Feng & Song, Xue & Zhijie, Wang & Xiaoli, Zhu & Yuejin, Wang
- 114-124 Anaerobic digester systems (ADS) for multiple dairy farms: A GIS analysis for optimal site selection
by Thompson, Ethan & Wang, Qingbin & Li, Minghao
- 125-139 Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030—Methodology and analyses
by Jaehnert, Stefan & Wolfgang, Ove & Farahmand, Hossein & Völler, Steve & Huertas-Hernando, Daniel
- 140-150 The integration of renewable energies into the German transmission grid—A scenario comparison
by Schroeder, Andreas & Oei, Pao-Yu & Sander, Aram & Hankel, Lisa & Laurisch, Lilian Charlotte
- 151-161 Empowering the end-user in smart grids: Recommendations for the design of products and services
by Geelen, Daphne & Reinders, Angèle & Keyson, David
- 162-171 Scenario analysis of the new energy policy for Taiwan's electricity sector until 2025
by Chen, Fung-Fei & Chou, Seng-Cho & Lu, Tai-Ken
- 172-181 System behaviour modelling for demand response provision in a smart grid
by Dave, Saraansh & Sooriyabandara, Mahesh & Yearworth, Mike
- 182-195 Global assessment of research and development for algae biofuel production and its potential role for sustainable development in developing countries
by Adenle, Ademola A. & Haslam, Gareth E. & Lee, Lisa
- 196-206 Shifting strategies and precarious progress: Nuclear waste management in Canada
by Ramana, M.V.
- 207-222 Medium-term demand for European cross-border electricity transmission capacity
by Brancucci Martínez-Anido, C. & Vandenbergh, M. & de Vries, L. & Alecu, C. & Purvins, A. & Fulli, G. & Huld, T.
- 223-229 Reconciling self-sufficiency and renewable energy targets in a hydro dominated system: The view from British Columbia
by Sopinka, Amy & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Wong, Linda
- 230-237 Modelling the impact of EVs on electricity generation, costs and CO2 emissions
by Calnan, P. & Deane, J.P. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 238-248 Concentrating solar power plant investment and operation decisions under different price and support mechanisms
by Kost, Christoph & Flath, Christoph M. & Möst, Dominik
- 249-266 Distributed energy resource system optimisation using mixed integer linear programming
by Omu, Akomeno & Choudhary, Ruchi & Boies, Adam
- 267-273 Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats
by Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J.
- 274-284 Change-actors in the U.S. electric energy system: The role of environmental groups in utility adoption and diffusion of wind power
by Doblinger, Claudia & Soppe, Birthe
- 285-291 Capital structure in LNG infrastructures and gas pipelines projects: Empirical evidences and methodological issues
by Pierru, Axel & Roussanaly, Simon & Sabathier, Jérôme
- 292-300 The limits of HVDC transmission
by Pickard, William F.
- 301-305 Historical daily gas and electrical energy flows through Great Britain's transmission networks and the decarbonisation of domestic heat
by Wilson, I.A. Grant & Rennie, Anthony J.R. & Ding, Yulong & Eames, Philip C. & Hall, Peter J. & Kelly, Nicolas J.
- 306-316 The military and energy: Moving the United States beyond oil
by Closson, Stacy
- 317-326 Policy analysis for energy efficiency in the built environment in Spain
by Yearwood Travezan, Jessica & Harmsen, Robert & van Toledo, Gideon
- 327-336 The dynamics of sectoral electricity demand for a panel of US states: New evidence on the consumption–growth nexus
by Saunoris, James W. & Sheridan, Brandon J.
- 337-348 Analysis of electric vehicle driver recharging demand profiles and subsequent impacts on the carbon content of electric vehicle trips
by Robinson, A.P. & Blythe, P.T. & Bell, M.C. & Hübner, Y. & Hill, G.A.
- 349-359 The potential for segmentation of the retail market for electricity in Ireland
by Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 360-370 Engineering estimates versus impact evaluation of energy efficiency projects: Regression discontinuity evidence from a case study
by Lang, Corey & Siler, Matthew
- 371-381 Energy saving behaviours: Development of a practice-based model
by Sweeney, Jillian C. & Kresling, Johannes & Webb, Dave & Soutar, Geoffrey N. & Mazzarol, Tim
- 382-393 The impact of government policy on preference for NEVs: The evidence from China
by Zhang, Xian & Wang, Ke & Hao, Yu & Fan, Jing-Li & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 394-402 Estimation of urban residential electricity demand in China using household survey data
by Zhou, Shaojie & Teng, Fei
- 403-413 Going electric: Expert survey on the future of battery technologies for electric vehicles
by Catenacci, Michela & Verdolini, Elena & Bosetti, Valentina & Fiorese, Giulia
- 414-422 Implementing energy efficiency policy in Croatia: Stakeholder interactions for closing the gap
by Bukarica, Vesna & Robić, Slavica
- 423-429 Demand response from the non-domestic sector: Early UK experiences and future opportunities
by Grünewald, Philipp & Torriti, Jacopo
- 430-440 Innovation and adoption of energy efficient technologies: An exploratory analysis of Italian primary metal manufacturing SMEs
by Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & Worrell, Ernst
- 441-447 Affordability of electric vehicles for a sustainable transport system: An economic and environmental analysis
by Tseng, Hui-Kuan & Wu, Jy S. & Liu, Xiaoshuai
- 448-459 Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China
by Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Huang, Jin & Peng, Ruo-Hong
- 460-471 Actual and theoretical gas consumption in Dutch dwellings: What causes the differences?
by Majcen, Daša & Itard, Laure & Visscher, Henk
- 472-482 Estimation on oil demand and oil saving potential of China's road transport sector
by Lin, Boqiang & Xie, Chunping
- 483-495 Determinants of willingness to pay for smart meters: An empirical analysis of household customers in Germany
by Gerpott, Torsten J. & Paukert, Mathias
- 496-512 A methodology for understanding the impacts of large-scale penetration of micro-combined heat and power
by Tapia-Ahumada, K. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J. & Moniz, E.J.
- 513-522 How to reduce energy intensity in China: A regional comparison perspective
by Li, Yi & Sun, Linyan & Feng, Taiwen & Zhu, Chunyan
- 523-531 Proposed business plan for energy efficiency in Brazil
by De Oliveira, Lilian Silva & Shayani, Rafael Amaral & De Oliveira, Marco Aurelio Gonçalves
- 532-543 Hybrid, plug-in hybrid, or electric—What do car buyers want?
by Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 544-550 Temporal and spatial variations in on-road energy use and CO2 emissions in China, 1978–2008
by Liu, Yang & Wang, Yu & Huo, Hong
- 551-561 Abatement cost analysis in CO2 emission reduction costs regarding the supply-side policies for the Taiwan power sector
by Ko, Li & Chen, Chia-Yon & Lai, Jeng-Wen & Wang, Yu-Hui
- 562-573 How to decarbonize the transport sector?
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Keppo, Ilkka & Johnsson, Filip
- 574-586 Analysis of energy intensity in Japan
by Okajima, Shigeharu & Okajima, Hiroko
- 587-594 Development of a greenhouse gas accounting GIS-based tool to support local policy making—application to an Italian municipality
by Asdrubali, F. & Presciutti, A. & Scrucca, F.
- 595-598 The rationality of biofuels
by Horta Nogueira, Luiz Augusto & Moreira, Jose Roberto & Schuchardt, Ulf & Goldemberg, Jose
- 599-609 Promoting the market and system integration of renewable energies through premium schemes—A case study of the German market premium
by Gawel, Erik & Purkus, Alexandra
- 610-618 China's large-scale power shortages of 2004 and 2011 after the electricity market reforms of 2002: Explanations and differences
by Ming, Zeng & Song, Xue & Lingyun, Li & Yuejin, Wang & Yang, Wei & Ying, Li
- 619-627 Feed-in tariff design for domestic scale grid-connected PV systems using high resolution household electricity demand data
by Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A.
- 628-634 Price discovery in European natural gas markets
by Schultz, Emma & Swieringa, John
- 635-641 Supplementing an emissions tax by a feed-in tariff for renewable electricity to address learning spillovers
by Lehmann, Paul
- 642-652 Global wind power development: Economics and policies
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Narbel, Patrick A.
- 653-662 Contract market power and its impact on the efficiency of the electricity sector
by Serra, Pablo
- 663-670 Gazprom vs. other Russian gas producers: The evolution of the Russian gas sector
by Lunden, Lars Petter & Fjaertoft, Daniel & Overland, Indra & Prachakova, Alesia
- 671-685 How to correct for long-term externalities of large-scale wind power development by a capacity mechanism?
by Cepeda, Mauricio & Finon, Dominique
- 686-696 A comprehensive method to find RPO trajectory and incentive scheme for promotion of renewable energy in India with study of impact of RPO on tariff
by Shereef, R.M. & Khaparde, S.A.
- 697-706 The solar photovoltaic feed-in tariff scheme in New South Wales, Australia
by Martin, Nigel & Rice, John
- 707-716 How important are national companies for oil and gas sector performance? Lessons from the Bolivia and Brazil case studies
by Paz Antolín, María José & Ramírez Cendrero, Juan Manuel
- 717-728 Development of a virtual power market model to investigate strategic and collusive behavior of market players
by Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Parsa Moghaddam, Mohsen & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohamad Kazem
- 729-739 Information strategies and energy conservation behavior: A meta-analysis of experimental studies from 1975 to 2012
by Delmas, Magali A. & Fischlein, Miriam & Asensio, Omar I.
- 740-750 What is the best practice for benchmark regulation of electricity distribution? Comparison of DEA, SFA and StoNED methods
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Saastamoinen, Antti & Sipiläinen, Timo
- 751-760 The costs of electricity interruptions in Spain. Are we sending the right signals?
by Linares, Pedro & Rey, Luis
- 761-770 Solar feed-in tariffs and the merit order effect: A study of the German electricity market
by Tveten, Åsa Grytli & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & Martinsen, Thomas & Hvarnes, Håvard
- 771-782 Russia's resource capitalism—market vs political signalling
by Kretzschmar, Gavin L. & Simpson, Ewan & Haque, Mujibul
- 783-787 The Energy Services Company (ESCo) as business model for heat entrepreneurship-A case study of North Karelia, Finland
by Suhonen, Niko & Okkonen, Lasse
- 788-792 A qualitative study of users' engagement with real-time feedback from in-house energy consumption displays
by Oltra, Christian & Boso, Alex & Espluga, Josep & Prades, Ana
- 793-801 The causal relationship between energy resources and economic growth in Brazil
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Fu, Hsin-Chia
- 802-810 Local acceptance of existing biogas plants in Switzerland
by Soland, Martin & Steimer, Nora & Walter, Götz
- 811-821 An expert elicitation of climate, energy and economic uncertainties
by Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil
- 822-828 Effect of the Fukushima nuclear disaster on global public acceptance of nuclear energy
by Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Minki & Kim, Wonjoon
- 829-839 Energy policymaking in Denmark: Implications for global energy security and sustainability
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 840-851 Driving and hindering factors for rural electrification in developing countries: Lessons from Bangladesh
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Poudyal, Aditya & Lahdelma, Risto
- 852-863 A comparative analysis of urban energy governance in four European cities
by Morlet, Clémence & Keirstead, James
- 864-873 Promoting low-carbon city through industrial symbiosis: A case in China by applying HPIMO model
by Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Hui & Dai, Ming & Fujii, Minoru & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Geng, Yong & Liu, Zhu
- 874-880 Individual metering and charging of heat and hot water in Swedish housing cooperatives
by Siggelsten, Simon & Olander, Stefan
- 881-887 Growth and energy nexus in Europe revisited: Evidence from a fixed effects political economy model
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 888-893 Assessment of end-use electricity consumption and peak demand by Townsville's housing stock
by Ren, Zhengen & Paevere, Phillip & Grozev, George & Egan, Stephen & Anticev, Julia
- 894-900 Mobilizing cities towards a low-carbon future: Tambourines, carrots and sticks
by Azevedo, Isabel & Delarue, Erik & Meeus, Leonardo
- 901-908 Consumer preferences for alternative fuel vehicles: Comparing a utility maximization and a regret minimization model
by Chorus, Caspar G. & Koetse, Mark J. & Hoen, Anco
- 909-919 An analysis of the influence of urban form on energy consumption by individual consumption behaviors from a microeconomic viewpoint
by Yin, Yanhong & Mizokami, Shoshi & Maruyama, Takuya
- 920-930 Energy and environmental evaluation of municipal facilities: Case study in the province of Barcelona
by Oliver-Solà, Jordi & Armero, Marina & de Foix, Blanca Martinez & Rieradevall, Joan
- 931-943 A case-control study of support/opposition to wind turbines: Perceptions of health risk, economic benefits, and community conflict
by Baxter, Jamie & Morzaria, Rakhee & Hirsch, Rachel
- 944-952 Measuring the solar potential of a city and its implications for energy policy
by Byrd, Hugh & Ho, Anna & Sharp, Basil & Kumar-Nair, Nirmal
- 953-962 Risk identification for PPP waste-to-energy incineration projects in China
by Song, Jinbo & Song, Danrong & Zhang, Xueqing & Sun, Yan
- 963-976 Biofuels and food security: Micro-evidence from Ethiopia
by Negash, Martha & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 977-989 A thousand flowers blooming? An examination of community energy in the UK
by Seyfang, Gill & Park, Jung Jin & Smith, Adrian
- 990-1002 Household energy consumption patterns and its environmental implications: Assessment of energy access and poverty in Nepal
by Malla, Sunil
- 1003-1010 Poor energy poor: Energy saving obligations, distributional effects, and the malfunction of the priority group
by Moser, Simon
- 1011-1021 The development of renewable energies and supply security: A trade-off analysis
by Röpke, Luise
- 1022-1030 Success for energy efficient renovation of dwellings—Learning from private homeowners
by Risholt, Birgit & Berker, Thomas
- 1031-1045 The co-evolutionary relationship between Energy Service Companies and the UK energy system: Implications for a low-carbon transition
by Hannon, Matthew J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Gale, William F.
- 1046-1054 Assessing welfare impact of entry into power market
by Cho, In-Koo & Kim, Hyunsook
- 1055-1062 Predictors of technical adoption and behavioural change to transport energy-saving measures in response to climate change
by Aini, M.S. & Chan, S.C. & Syuhaily, O.
- 1063-1070 Power infrastructure quality and manufacturing productivity in Africa: A firm level analysis
by Moyo, Busani
- 1071-1078 Putting rural energy access projects into perspective: What lessons are relevant?
by van der Vleuten, Frank & Stam, Nienke & van der Plas, Robert-Jan
- 1079-1087 Determining barriers to developing geothermal power generation in Japan: Societal acceptance by stakeholders involved in hot springs
by Kubota, Hiromi & Hondo, Hiroki & Hienuki, Shunichi & Kaieda, Hideshi
- 1088-1096 Energy access: Lessons learned in Brazil and perspectives for replication in other developing countries
by Coelho, Suani T. & Goldemberg, José
- 1097-1106 Effects of feedback on residential electricity demand—Findings from a field trial in Austria
by Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian & Gölz, Sebastian & Brunner, Marc
- 1107-1110 The global resource balance table, an integrated table of energy, materials and the environment
by Tsuchiya, Haruki
- 1111-1115 A paradox regarding economic support to deploy renewable energy technologies
by Kosugi, Takanobu
- 1116-1126 The usefulness of marginal CO2-e abatement cost curves in Austria
by Wächter, Petra
- 1127-1139 A dynamic simulation of the ILUC effects of biofuel use in the USA
by Oladosu, Gbadebo & Kline, Keith
- 1140-1150 The environmental convergence hypothesis: Carbon dioxide emissions according to the source of energy
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 1151-1163 Renewable electricity generation in Germany: A meta-analysis of mitigation scenarios
by Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte
- 1164-1177 Emissions intensity targeting: From China's 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen commitment
by Lu, Yingying & Stegman, Alison & Cai, Yiyong
- 1178-1187 Method of checking and certifying carbon trading volume of existing buildings retrofits in China
by Li, Meng & Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng
- 1188-1199 Stakeholder perspectives on carbon capture and storage in Indonesia
by Setiawan, Andri D. & Cuppen, Eefje
- 1200-1211 Evaluating public policy mechanisms for climate change mitigation in Brazilian buildings sector
by de Melo, Conrado Augustus & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Ferreira Tripodi, Aline
- 1212-1220 CO2 embodiment in China–Australia trade: The drivers and implications
by Tan, Hao & Sun, Aijun & Lau, Henry
- 1221-1235 Emissions reduction potential from CO2 capture: A life-cycle assessment of a Brazilian coal-fired power plant
by Castelo Branco, David A. & Moura, Maria Cecilia P. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 1236-1251 Impact of the carbon price on the integrating European electricity market
by Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Toppinen, Anne
- 1252-1260 The public perception of climate change in Taiwan and its paradigm shift
by Chou, Kuei Tien
- 1261-1270 An exploration of residents’ low-carbon awareness and behavior in Tianjin, China
by Bai, Yin & Liu, Yong
- 1271-1275 Experiences of project developers around CDM projects in South Africa
by Thurner, Thomas W. & Varughese, Arun
- 1276-1284 Life cycle carbon emission flow analysis for electricity supply system: A case study of China
by Chen, G. & Chen, B. & Zhou, H. & Dai, P.
- 1285-1294 CO2 emissions and economic activity: Short- and long-run economic determinants of scale, energy intensity and carbon intensity
by Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Karpestam, Peter
- 1295-1304 Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Cameroon
by Fondja Wandji, Yris D.
- 1305-1321 China’s inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains
by Meng, Bo & Xue, Jinjun & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo & Fu, Xue
- 1322-1331 Regional disparity and cost-effective SO2 pollution control in China: A case study in 5 mega-cities
by Kanada, Momoe & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Fujii, Minoru & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Hirano, Yujiro & Togawa, Takuya & Geng, Yong
- 1332-1343 Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on annual hydropower plant operation
by Guisández, Ignacio & Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R.
- 1344-1356 Distributional impacts of climate change mitigation in Indian electricity: The influence of governance
by Rao, Narasimha D.
- 1357-1366 How the choice of multi-gas equivalency metrics affects mitigation options: The case of CO2 capture in a Brazilian coal-fired power plant
by Moura, Maria Cecilia P. & Branco, David A. Castelo & Peters, Glen P. & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 1367-1369 Policy delivery for low carbon energy infrastructure in the UK, april 5th 2013: Conference overview
by Heffron, Raphael J. & Johnston, Angus & McCauley, Darren & Jenkins, Kirsten
- 1370-1376 An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe
by Jouvet, Pierre-André & Solier, Boris
- 1377-1387 Technological, economic and financial prospects of carbon dioxide capture in the cement industry
by Li, Jia & Tharakan, Pradeep & Macdonald, Douglas & Liang, Xi
- 1388-1399 Including alternative resources in state renewable portfolio standards: Current design and implementation experience
by Heeter, Jenny & Bird, Lori
- 1400-1411 Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis
by Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing
- 1412-1421 Estimating the energy use of high definition games consoles
by Webb, A. & Mayers, K. & France, C. & Koomey, J.
- 1422-1431 The effect of fossil energy and other environmental taxes on profit incentives for change in an open economy: Evidence from the UK
by Webster, Allan & Ayatakshi, Sukanya
- 1432-1442 An equity assessment of introducing uncertain forest carbon sequestration in EU climate policy
by Münnich Vass, Miriam & Elofsson, Katarina & Gren, Ing-Marie
- 1443-1451 Current status of REC mechanism in India and possible policy modifications to way forward
by Shereef, R.M. & Khaparde, S.A.
- 1452-1459 The effects of financial development, economic growth, coal consumption and trade openness on CO2 emissions in South Africa
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Nasir, Muhammad
- 1460-1470 The global climate change and its effect on power generation in Bangladesh
by Khan, Iftekhar & Alam, Firoz & Alam, Quamrul
- 1471-1480 Walking away from a low-carbon economy? Recent and historical trends using a regional decomposition analysis
by Mundaca T., Luis & Markandya, Anil & Nørgaard, Jørgen
- 1481-1489 The winds of change: How wind firms assess Germany's energy transition
by Smith Stegen, Karen & Seel, Matthias
- 1490-1502 FDI spillovers at different levels of industrial and spatial aggregation: Evidence from the electricity sector
by Del Bo, Chiara F.
- 1503-1520 Generation IV nuclear reactors: Current status and future prospects
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro & Todeschini, Nicola
- 1521-1528 U.S. spent nuclear fuel management: Political, fiscal, and technical feasibility
by Singer, Clifford
- 1529-1538 Expedited patent examination for green inventions: Developing countries' policy choices
by Lu, Bingbin
- 1539-1550 Survey evidence on the willingness of U.S. consumers to pay for automotive fuel economy
by Greene, David L. & Evans, David H. & Hiestand, John
- 1551-1555 The impact of electricity price changes on industrial prices and the general price level in Korea
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 1556-1567 The diffusion process of stationary fuel cells in a two-sided market economy
by Heinz, B. & Graeber, M. & Praktiknjo, A.J.
- 1568-1585 The evolution of China's National Energy RD&D Programs: The role of scientists in science and technology decision making
by Zhi, Qiang & Su, Jun & Ru, Peng & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 1586-1594 The Norwegian PV manufacturing industry in a Triple Helix perspective
by Klitkou, Antje & Godoe, Helge
- 1595-1607 Innovation in emerging energy technologies: A case study analysis to inform the path forward for algal biofuels
by Haase, Rachel & Bielicki, Jeffrey & Kuzma, Jennifer
2013, Volume 60, Issue C
- 4-12 Abundant thorium as an alternative nuclear fuel
by Schaffer, Marvin Baker
- 13-20 The challenge of shale to the post-oil dreams of the Arab Gulf
by Sultan, Nabil
- 21-26 Opportunity, challenges and policy choices for China on the development of shale gas
by Hu, Desheng & Xu, Shengqing
- 27-40 Supplying synthetic crude oil from Canadian oil sands: A comparative study of the costs and CO2 emissions of mining and in-situ recovery
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 41-51 A system dynamics model of coordinated development of central and provincial economy and oil enterprises
by Ge, Feng-Long & Fan, Ying
- 52-60 Why the oil companies lost solar
by Miller, Damian
- 61-67 Nigeria's energy policy: Inferences, analysis and legal ethics toward RE development
by Ajayi, Oluseyi O. & Ajayi, Oluwatoyin O.
- 70-80 Practical implementation of liquid biofuels: The transferability of the Brazilian experiences
by Alonso-Pippo, Walfrido & Luengo, Carlos A. & Alonsoamador Morales Alberteris, Lidice & García del Pino, Gilberto & Duvoisin, Sergio
- 81-90 Estimating the volatility of electricity prices: The case of the England and Wales wholesale electricity market
by Tashpulatov, Sherzod N.
- 91-97 Belgian nuclear power life extension and fuss about nuclear rents
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 98-105 Modeling of biodiesel production in algae cultivation with anaerobic digestion (ACAD)
by Morken, John & Sapci, Zehra & Strømme, Jon Eivind T.
- 106-115 Current snapshot of the Turkish ESCO market
by Akman, Ugur & Okay, Esin & Okay, Nesrin
- 116-121 Using natural gas generation to improve power system efficiency in China
by Hu, Junfeng & Kwok, Gabe & Xuan, Wang & Williams, James H. & Kahrl, Fredrich
- 122-131 Determining the impact of wind on system costs via the temporal patterns of load and wind generation
by Davis, Clay D. & Gotham, Douglas J. & Preckel, Paul V. & Liu, Andrew L.
- 132-141 Energy analysis and environmental impacts of a MSW oxy-fuel incineration power plant in China
by Tang, YuTing & Ma, XiaoQian & Lai, ZhiYi & Chen, Yong
- 142-154 A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤
by Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe
- 155-166 Transmission topologies for the integration of renewable power into the electricity systems of North Africa
by Brand, Bernhard
- 167-178 Are Feed-in Tariffs suitable for promoting solar PV in New Zealand cities?
by White, Lee V. & Lloyd, Bob & Wakes, Sarah J.
- 179-191 Independent regulatory agencies and rules harmonization for the electricity sector and renewables in the Mediterranean region
by Cambini, Carlo & Franzi, Donata
- 192-199 Renewable energy for rural communities in Maharashtra, India
by Blenkinsopp, T. & Coles, S.R & Kirwan, K.
- 200-207 Greenhouse gas emission measurement and economic analysis of Iran natural gas fired power plants
by Shahsavari Alavijeh, H. & Kiyoumarsioskouei, A. & Asheri, M.H. & Naemi, S. & Shahsavari Alavije, H. & Basirat Tabrizi, H.
- 208-216 Potentialities of energy generation from waste and feedstock produced by the agricultural sector in Brazil: The case of the State of Paraná
by Ribeiro, Maria de Fátima dos Santos & Raiher, Augusta Pelinski
- 217-223 Reserve price: Lessons learned from Brazilian electricity procurement auctions
by Rego, Erik Eduardo
- 224-233 The role of dialogue in fostering acceptance of transmission lines: the case of a France–Spain interconnection project
by Ciupuliga, A.R. & Cuppen, E.
- 234-250 From lagging to leading? Technological innovation systems in emerging economies and the case of Chinese wind power
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong
- 251-261 Impact of the German nuclear phase-out on Europe's electricity generation—A comprehensive study
by Bruninx, Kenneth & Madzharov, Darin & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 262-271 A barrier analysis for the development of distributed energy in China: A case study in Fujian province
by Liu, Jian & Wang, Run & Sun, Yanwei & Lin, Yanjie & Xiao, Lishan
- 272-283 Next power generation-mix for Bangladesh: Outlook and policy priorities
by Ahamad, Mazbahul & Tanin, Fahian
- 284-289 The importance of nuclear energy for the expansion of Brazil's electricity grid
by Santos, Ricardo Luis Pereira dos & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Arouca, Maurício Cardoso & Ribeiro, Alan Emanuel Duailibe
- 290-295 A novel evaluation of heat-electricity cost allocation in cogenerations based on entropy change method
by Ye, Xuemin & Li, Chunxi
- 296-304 Potential for renewable energy jobs in the Middle East
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Cameron, Lachlan & Kober, Tom
- 305-316 The future of the UK gas network
by Dodds, Paul E. & McDowall, Will
- 317-323 Economics of pyrolysis-based energy production and biochar utilization: A case study in Taiwan
by Kung, Chih-Chun & McCarl, Bruce A. & Cao, Xiaoyong
- 324-333 Security of supply, energy spillage control and peaking options within a 100% renewable electricity system for New Zealand
by Mason, I.G. & Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G.
- 334-344 The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain
by Doorman, Gerard L. & Frøystad, Dag Martin
- 345-355 Impact of support schemes and barriers in Europe on the evolution of cogeneration
by Moya, José Antonio
- 356-363 Engineering and optimization approaches to enhance the thermal efficiency of coal electricity generation in China
by Xu, Yuan & Yang, Chi-Jen & Xuan, Xiaowei
- 364-377 Analysis of the EU renewable energy directive by a techno-economic optimisation model
by Lind, Arne & Rosenberg, Eva & Seljom, Pernille & Espegren, Kari & Fidje, Audun & Lindberg, Karen
- 378-385 Statistical analysis of installed wind capacity in the United States
by Staid, Andrea & Guikema, Seth D.