European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
1999, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 396-413 Optimal stochastic single-machine-tardiness scheduling by stochastic branch-and-bound
by Gutjahr, W. J. & Hellmayr, A. & Pflug, G. Ch.
1999, Volume 117, Issue 1
- 1-14 Fiber-to-object assignment heuristics
by Sourd, Francis & Chretienne, Philippe
- 15-29 Routing and capacity assignment in backbone communication networks under time varying traffic conditions
by Amiri, Ali & Pirkul, Hasan
- 30-44 On design of a survivable network architecture for dynamic routing: Optimal solution strategy and an efficient heuristic
by Ouveysi, Iradj & Wirth, Andrew
- 45-62 "Value" of additional information in multicriterion analysis under uncertainty
by Azondekon, Sebastien H. & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 63-83 Rough approximation of a preference relation by dominance relations
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 84-99 Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization
by Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P.
- 100-112 Multiobjective transportation problem with interval cost, source and destination parameters
by Das, S. K. & Goswami, A. & Alam, S. S.
- 113-124 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective nonconvex programming problems through floating point genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Yauchi, Katsuhiro
- 125-135 Approximation methods for non-convex curves
by Liu, Y. & Teo, K. L. & Yang, X. Q.
- 136-144 Accelerating the convergence of subgradient optimisation
by Baker, Barrie M. & Sheasby, Janice
- 145-156 A concept of equilibrium for a game under uncertainty
by Larbani, Moussa & Lebbah, Hocine
- 157-174 A heuristic to minimax absolute regret for linear programs with interval objective function coefficients
by Mausser, Helmut E. & Laguna, Manuel
- 175-182 Solving the multiobjective possibilistic linear programming problem
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 183-196 Johri's general dual, the Lagrangian dual, and the surrogate dual
by Nieuwenhuizen, Thorsten
1999, Volume 116, Issue 3
- 461-476 Towards the qualitative, plan-based simulation of international crises
by Balzer, Wolfgang & Sander, Jorg
- 477-486 On an approach to the modelling of problems connected with conflicting economic interests
by Bajalinov, Erik B.
- 487-497 Eliciting and mapping qualitative preferences to numeric rankings in group decision making
by Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Bryson, Noel
- 498-507 Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information
by Kim, Soung Hie & Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 508-529 An algorithm for systems welfare interactive goal programming modelling
by Kalu, Timothy Ch. U.
- 530-544 Simulated annealing for discrete optimization with estimation
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Tuan, Vu Kim
- 545-564 An adaptive aggregation/disaggregation algorithm for hierarchical Markovian models
by Buchholz, Peter
- 565-583 Aspirations and priorities in a three phase approach of a nonhomogeneous Markov system
by Georgiou, A. C.
- 584-590 An application of Lemke's method to a class of Markov decision problems
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 591-606 Continuation method for nonlinear complementarity problems via normal maps
by Chen, Bintong & Harker, Patrick T. & Pinar, Mustafa C.
- 607-614 New variants of finite criss-cross pivot algorithms for linear programming
by Zhang, Shuzhong
- 615-628 Vector equilibrium problem and vector optimization
by Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 629-639 An [var epsilon]-sensitivity analysis in the primal-dual interior point method
by Kim, Woo-Je & Park, Chan-Kyoo & Park, Soondal
- 640-652 A mathematical programming approach to clusterwise regression model and its extensions
by Lau, Kin-nam & Leung, Pui-lam & Tse, Ka-kit
- 653-666 Upper and lower approximation models in interval regression using regression quantile techniques
by Lee, Haekwan & Tanaka, Hideo
- 667-680 Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling
by Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Ross, Anthony & Shetty, Bala
- 681-691 Student t-tests and compound tests to detect transients in simulated time series
by Ockerman, Daniel H. & Goldsman, David
1999, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 235-248 Cost optimal replacement of monotone, repairable systems
by Sandve, Kjell & Aven, Terje
- 249-258 A multi-server queueing model with locking
by Adan, Ivo & de Kok, Ton & Resing, Jacques
- 259-273 Optimal decision making in a maintenance service operation
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Asgharizadeh, E.
- 274-280 Jointly optimal allocation of a repairman and optimal control of service rate for machine repairman problem
by Frostig, Esther
- 281-290 A condition based maintenance model for a two-unit series system
by Barbera, Fran & Schneider, Helmut & Watson, Ed
- 291-304 Manufacturer's pricing strategy and return policy for a single-period commodity
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling
- 305-318 Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders
by Easton, Fred F. & Moodie, Douglas R.
- 319-330 Transfer pricing and decentralized dynamic lot-sizing in multistage, multiproduct production processes
by Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 331-351 Multi-echelon inventory control in divergent systems with shipping frequencies
by van der Heijden, Matthieu C.
- 352-373 A perishable inventory model with positive order lead times
by Williams, Craig L. & Patuwo, B. Eddy
- 374-388 Stock replenishment policies for a stochastic exponentially-declining demand process
by Hill, Roger M. & Omar, Mohd & Smith, David K.
- 389-404 Determining optimal order splitting and reorder level for N-supplier inventory systems
by Sedarage, Dayani & Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Trung Luong, Huynh
- 405-422 The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 423-435 Evaluating attack helicopters by AHP based on linguistic variable weight
by Cheng, Ching-Hsue & Yang, Kuo-Lung & Hwang, Chia-Lung
- 436-442 Measuring aggregate process performance using AHP
by Frei, Frances X. & Harker, Patrick T.
- 443-449 A consistency improving method in the analytic hierarchy process
by Zeshui, Xu & Cuiping, Wei
- 450-456 A discussion on Extent Analysis Method and applications of fuzzy AHP
by Zhu, Ke-Jun & Jing, Yu & Chang, Da-Yong
1999, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 1-15 A fast interactive solution method for large capital expenditure selection problems
by Tobin, Roger L.
- 16-32 Artificial neural networks in bankruptcy prediction: General framework and cross-validation analysis
by Zhang, Guoqiang & Y. Hu, Michael & Eddy Patuwo, B. & C. Indro, Daniel
- 33-50 From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 51-68 A repeated matching heuristic for the single-source capacitated facility location problem
by Ronnqvist, Mikael & Tragantalerngsak, Suda & Holt, John
- 69-79 Application of decision analysis techniques to the Weber facility location problem
by Drezner, Zvi & Guyse, Jeffery
- 80-86 An exact algorithm for the fuzzy p-median problem
by Canos, M. J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 87-99 A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem
by Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I.
- 100-117 Quantitative and qualitative indices for the plant layout evaluation problem
by Lin, Lie Chien & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 118-138 Application of the integrated framework for the plant layout evaluation problem
by Lin, Lie Chien & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 139-155 Failure rate distributions for flexible manufacturing systems: An empirical study
by Vineyard, Michael & Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi & Meredith, Jack R.
- 156-170 A comparative study of dispatching rules in dynamic flowshops and jobshops
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Holthaus, Oliver
- 171-182 An improved part grouping model for minimizing makespan in FMS
by Mohamed, Zubair M. & Kumar, Ashok & Motwani, Jaideep
- 183-193 Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs and maximum tardiness in relocation problem with due date constraints
by Lin, B. M. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 194-204 Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem
by Erel, Erdal & Gokcen, Hadi
- 205-219 The permutation flow shop with buffers: A tabu search approach
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz
- 220-232 A column generation based decomposition algorithm for a parallel machine just-in-time scheduling problem
by Chen, Zhi-Long & Powell, Warren B.
- 233-234 Linear assignment procedures
by Jonker, R. & Volgenant, A.
1999, Volume 115, Issue 3
- 413-428 Data envelopment scenario analysis for setting targets to electricity generating plants
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D. & Lambroukos, Nikos & Seiford, Lawrence
- 429-448 A benchmark approach for baseball evaluation
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Ohnishi, Kenji & Kinase, Youichi
- 449-458 Productivity and customer satisfaction in Swedish pharmacies: A DEA network model
by Lothgren, Mickael & Tambour, Magnus
- 459-471 Estimating and bootstrapping Malmquist indices
by Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W.
- 472-487 Performance benchmarking using interactive data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry & Spronk, Jaap
- 488-496 Optimization modeling for estimating and enhancing relative efficiency with application to industrial companies
by Al-Shammari, Minwir
- 497-506 Measuring efficiency with quasiconcave production frontiers
by Chang, Kuo-Ping
- 507-517 A multiple criteria approach to data envelopment analysis
by Li, Xiao-Bai & Reeves, Gary R.
- 518-528 Data envelopment analysis with a single DMU: A graphic projected-gradient approach
by Maital, Shlomo & Vaninsky, Alexander
- 529-541 Fuzzy scores of technical efficiency
by Hougaard, Jens Leth
- 542-554 A statistical test for detecting influential observations in DEA
by Pastor, Jesus T. & Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 555-563 Efficiency estimation and error decomposition in the stochastic frontier model: A Monte Carlo analysis
by Ruggiero, John
- 564-582 DEA-discriminant analysis in the view of goal programming
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 583-595 Side effects of absolute weight bounds in DEA models
by Podinovski, V. V.
- 596-607 An enhanced DEA Russell graph efficiency measure
by Pastor, J. T. & Ruiz, J. L. & Sirvent, I.
- 608-615 Qualitative company performance evaluation: Linear discriminant analysis and neural network models
by Bertels, K. & Jacques, J. M. & Neuberg, L. & Gatot, L.
- 616-623 Measuring efficiency by a single price system
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 624-633 A process for generating quantitative belief functions
by Bryson, Noel (Kweku-Muata) & Mobolurin, Ayodele
1999, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 217-218 Editorial
- 219-236 Integrated production/distribution planning in supply chains: An invited review
by Erenguc, S. Selcuk & Simpson, N. C. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 237-253 Solving the medium newspaper production/distribution problem
by Van Buer, Michael G. & Woodruff, David L. & Olson, Rick T.
- 254-269 An integrated inventory-transportation system with modified periodic policy for multiple products
by Qu, Wendy W. & Bookbinder, James H. & Iyogun, Paul
- 270-284 Demand uncertainty and supplier's returns policies for a multi-store style-good retailer
by Mantrala, Murali K. & Raman, Kalyan
- 285-299 Lagrangian-relaxation-based solution procedures for a multiproduct capacitated facility location problem with choice of facility type
by Mazzola, Joseph B. & Neebe, Alan W.
- 300-313 Random lead times and expedited orders in (Q,r) inventory systems
by Bookbinder, James H. & Cakanyildirim, Metin
- 314-327 Scheduling of resource tasks
by Ecker, Klaus H.
- 328-338 Robustness of capacity rationing policies
by Balakrishnan, Nagraj & Patterson, J. Wayne & Sridharan, V.
- 339-350 A combinatorial approach to the classification problem
by Yanev, N. & Balev, S.
- 351-367 Making the information systems outsourcing decision: A transaction cost approach to analyzing outsourcing decision problems
by Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Bryson, Noel
- 368-379 Optimization models for recovery block schemes
by Berman, Oded & Kumar, U. Dinesh
- 380-391 Minimising bins in transmission systems
by Archibald, Thomas W. & Bokkers, Menno B. & Dekker, Rommert & Vliet, Andre van
- 392-412 Analysis of infinite servers polling systems with correlated input process and state dependent vacations
by Lee, Thomas (Yew Sing)
1999, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 1-18 Optimization of a large-scale scallop hanging culture operation
by Pelot, R. P. & Cyrus, J. P.
- 19-35 Analysis of the twisting department at Superior Cable Corporation: A case study
by Yingling, Jon C. & Goh, Chon-Huat & Ganguli, Rajive
- 36-46 Analysis of capacity management of the intensive care unit in a hospital
by Kim, Seung-Chul & Horowitz, Ira & Young, Karl K. & Buckley, Thomas A.
- 47-58 Strategic options in re-engineering of a manufacturing system with uncertain completion time
by Liu, John & Yao, Dongqing
- 59-76 A modeling approach to logistics in concurrent engineering
by Dowlatshahi, Shad
- 77-97 Concurrent optimization in designing for logistics support
by Hatch, Melanie L. & Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 98-112 Multicriteria models for the allocation of design parameter targets
by Plante, Robert D.
- 113-137 Design of electronic assembly lines: An analytical framework and its application
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Kouvelis, Panagiotis
- 138-157 Job challenge as a motivator in a principal-agent setting
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Ronen, Joshua
- 158-172 Modeling simultaneous worker learning and forgetting in dual resource constrained systems
by Kher, Hemant V. & Malhotra, Manoj K. & Philipoom, Patrick R. & Fry, Timothy D.
- 173-178 Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations
by Biskup, Dirk
- 179-194 Evaluation of three production planning procedures for the use of recipe flexibility
by Bertrand, J. W. M. & Rutten, W. G. M. M.
- 195-214 An investigation of lead-time effects in manufacturing/remanufacturing systems under simple PUSH and PULL control strategies
by van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc & Dekker, Rommert
1999, Volume 114, Issue 3
- 447-464 A stochastic and dynamic model for the single-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Swihart, Michael R. & Papastavrou, Jason D.
- 465-473 Optimizing dead mileage in urban bus routes through a nondominated solution approach
by Prakash, Satya & Balaji, B. V. & Tuteja, Deepak
- 474-488 An application of neurofuzzy modeling: The vehicle assignment problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan & Pavkovic, Goran
- 489-508 Submodularity and the traveling salesman problem
by Herer, Yale T.
- 509-527 Weight distribution considerations in container loading
by Davies, A. Paul & Bischoff, Eberhard E.
- 528-541 An exact algorithm for large multiple knapsack problems
by Pisinger, David
- 542-556 An application of simulated annealing to the cutting stock problem
by Faina, Loris
- 557-568 A sequential heuristic procedure for one-dimensional cutting
by Gradisar, Miro & Kljajic, Miroljub & Resinovic, Gortan & Jesenko, Joze
- 569-579 An algorithm to perform a complete right-hand-side parametrical analysis for a 0-1-integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 580-588 Interactive fuzzy programming for multi-level 0-1 programming problems through genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Hitaka, Masatoshi
- 589-601 Optimization of neural networks: A comparative analysis of the genetic algorithm and simulated annealing
by Sexton, Randall S. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D.
- 602-609 The sensitivity analysis of binary networks via simulation
by Shih, Neng-Hui
- 610-625 A new analytical algorithm and generation of Gaussian quadrature formula for stochastic network
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Hashemin, S. S.
- 626-637 Cognitive maps and fuzzy implications
by Marchant, Thierry
- 638-656 CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for oil supply, transformation and distribution optimization under uncertainty
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Quintana, Francisco J. & Salmeron, Javier
1999, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 219-233 Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots
by Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 234-248 Using data envelopment analysis for costing bank products
by Soteriou, Andreas C. & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 249-262 The simulation of option prices with application to LIFFE options on futures
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Satchell, Stephen E.
- 263-280 Business failure prediction using rough sets
by Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C.
- 281-293 Evaluating predictive performance of judgemental extrapolations from simulated currency series
by Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Onkal-Atay, Dilek & Wilkie-Thomson, Mary E.
- 294-303 Some basic problems in inventory theory: The financial perspective
by Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 304-319 Variance vs downside risk: Is there really that much difference?
by Grootveld, Henk & Hallerbach, Winfried
- 320-329 Optimal exit and valuation under demand uncertainty: A real options approach
by Alvarez, Luis H. R.
- 330-337 Coordination of pricing and multi-period production for constant priced goods
by Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 338-345 Price subsidies and guaranteed buys of a new technology
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges
- 346-353 Comparing performance of feedforward neural nets and K-means for cluster-based market segmentation
by Hruschka, Harald & Natter, Martin
- 354-362 Automatic clustering of business processes in business systems planning
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih
- 363-371 Location of hubs in a competitive environment
by Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles
- 372-379 Location of an undesirable facility in a polygonal region with forbidden zones
by Munoz-Perez, Jose & Saameno-Rodriguez, Juan Jose
- 380-388 A geometrical solution for quadratic bicriteria location models
by Ohsawa, Yoshiaki
- 389-394 A maxmin policy for bond management
by Ghezzi, Luca Luigi
- 395-402 The cutting stock problem with mixed objectives: Two heuristics based on dynamic programming
by Antonio, Julien & Chauvet, Fabrice & Chu, Chengbin & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 403-410 Complexity of parallel machine scheduling with processing-plus-wait due dates to minimize maximum absolute lateness
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 411-419 Bounds for the position of the smallest job in completion time variance minimization
by Manna, D. K. & Prasad, V. Rajendra
- 420-429 Two-machine flowshop scheduling with availability constraints
by Lee, Chung-Yee
- 430-436 An algorithm of global optimization for solving layout problems
by Feng, Enmin & Wang, Xilu & Wang, Xiumei & Teng, Hongfei
- 437-445 Fast collision detection in four-dimensional space
by Aliyu, M. D. S. & Al-Sultan, K. S.
1999, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-14 Decision making using multiple models
by Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S.
- 15-28 Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments
by Simpson, N. C.
- 29-37 On the global optimal solution to an integrated inventory system with general time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 38-49 The multi-location inventory centralization problem with first-come, first-served allocation
by Eynan, Amit
- 50-58 Balancing assembly lines effectively - A computational comparison
by Scholl, Armin & Klein, Robert
- 59-71 Exploiting process plan flexibility in production scheduling: A multi-objective approach
by Brandimarte, Paolo
- 72-82 A hierarchical approach for one-dimensional cutting stock problems in the steel industry that maximizes yield and minimizes overgrading
by Vasko, Francis J. & Newhart, Dennis D. & Stott, Kenneth Jr.
- 83-92 A spreadsheet modelling approach to the assortment problem
by Baker, Barrie M.
- 93-104 Capability indices for material balance accounting
by Prasad, Sameer & Calis, Ayhan
- 105-114 Integer programming to schedule a hierarchical workforce with variable demands
by Billionnet, Alain
- 115-126 Portfolio selection based on upper and lower exponential possibility distributions
by Tanaka, Hideo & Guo, Peijun
- 127-140 Exact solution methods for uncapacitated location problems with convex transportation costs
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 141-152 Genetic algorithm approach on multi-criteria minimum spanning tree problem
by Zhou, Gengui & Gen, Mitsuo
- 153-164 Interval estimation of priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Tishler, Asher
- 165-177 Lagrangean/surrogate relaxation for generalized assignment problems
by Narciso, Marcelo G. & Lorena, Luiz Antonio N.
- 178-187 Technical efficiency and distance to a reverse convex set
by Briec, W. & Lemaire, B.
- 188-197 The bilevel linear/linear fractional programming problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen
- 198-214 The finite criss-cross method for hyperbolic programming
by Illes, Tibor & Szirmai, Akos & Terlaky, Tamas
1999, Volume 113, Issue 3
- 501-527 Social theory and system dynamics practice
by Lane, David C.
- 528-543 A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls
by Toth, Paolo & Vigo, Daniele
- 544-559 An exact algorithm for the capacitated facility location problems with single sourcing
by Holmberg, Kaj & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Yuan, Di
- 560-567 Ranking of generalised multi-stage KANBAN policies
by Axsater, Sven & Rosling, Kaj
- 568-574 Lot sizing with quality improvement and setup time reduction
by Voros, Jozsef
- 575-592 Scheduling of design projects with uncertain number of iterations
by Luh, Peter B. & Liu, Feng & Moser, Bryan
- 593-609 Optimal fuzzy counterparts of scheduling rules
by Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & Duckstein, Lucien
- 610-619 Optimal control for an MX/G/1 queue with two service modes
by Nobel, Rein D. & Tijms, Henk C.
- 620-631 Approximation method for M/PH/1 retrial queues with phase type inter-retrial times
by Diamond, Jeffrey E. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
- 632-642 Adapting the Warmack-Gonzalez algorithm to handle discrete data
by Rubin, Paul A.
- 643-652 Evaluation and refinement of aspiration-based methods in MCDM
by Stewart, Theodor J.
- 653-675 Regular packing of congruent polygons on the rectangular sheet
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Pankratov, A. V.
- 676-687 O(n log n) procedures for tightening cover inequalities
by Escudero, L. F. & Garin, A. & Perez, G.
- 688-699 Intervening duality and bargaining with a farmer-landowner example
by Ryan, Michael J.
1999, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 235-699 Editorial
- 236-246 Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A.
- 247-260 Facilitators, decision makers, D.I.Y. users: Is intelligent multicriteria decision support for all feasible or desirable?
by Belton, Valerie & Hodgkin, Julie
- 261-270 A DSS for multiple criteria decision analysis with imprecisely specified trade-offs
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 271-280 Solving multiple criteria choice problems by interactive trichotomy segmentation
by Jaszkiewicz, A. & Ferhat, A. B.
- 281-299 Using artificial intelligence and visual techniques into preference disaggregation analysis: The MIIDAS system
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A. & Yannacopoulos, D.
- 300-314 The `Light Beam Search' approach - an overview of methodology and applications
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman
- 315-335 Decision Support Systems in action: Integrated application in a multicriteria decision aid process
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Ensslin, Leonardo & Correa, Emerson C. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 336-354 MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Siskos, Yannis
- 355-373 Interactive multicriteria procedure exploiting a knowledge-based module to select electricity production alternatives: The CASTART system
by Gandibleux, Xavier
- 374-389 Multi-objective modeling for engineering applications: DIDASN++ system
by Wierzbicki, Andrzej P. & Granat, Janusz
- 390-434 Deterministic job-shop scheduling: Past, present and future
by Jain, A. S. & Meeran, S.
- 435-449 A bicriteria approach to the two-machine flow shop scheduling problem
by Sayin, Serpil & Karabati, Selcuk
- 450-468 Sequencing and due-date determination in the stochastic single machine problem with earliness and tardiness costs
by Soroush, H. M.
- 469-499 Guided local search and its application to the traveling salesman problem
by Voudouris, Christos & Tsang, Edward
1999, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-16 Brand positioning under lexicographic choice rules
by Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 17-29 Multi-resource investment strategies: Operational hedging under demand uncertainty
by Harrison, J. Michael & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 30-41 Can-order policies for coordinated inventory replenishment with Erlang distributed times between ordering
by Schultz, Helle & Johansen, Soren Glud
- 42-51 Some stochastic inventory models with deterministic variable lead time
by Hariga, Moncer & Ben-Daya, Mohamed
- 52-63 An (s,[punctuation space]S) random lifetime inventory model with a positive lead time
by Liu, Liming & Yang, Tao