European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
2003, Volume 145, Issue 2
- 382-393 Consistency stability intervals for a judgement in AHP decision support systems
by Aguaron, Juan & Escobar, Maria Teresa & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 394-402 A new structural mechanism for reducibility of stochastic PERT networks
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Rabbani, M.
- 403-424 Separate and carousel type allocations of workers in a U-shaped production line
by Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 425-442 A nonparametric predictive method for queues
by Coolen, F. P. A. & Coolen-Schrijner, P.
- 443-454 NHPP software reliability and cost models with testing coverage
by Pham, Hoang & Zhang, Xuemei
- 455-470 Small response surface designs for metamodel estimation
by Batmaz, Inci & Tunali, Semra
- 471-481 A piecewise linear programming approach to the two-group discriminant problem - an adaptation to Fisher's linear discriminant function model
by Lam, Kim Fung & Moy, Jane W.
2003, Volume 145, Issue 1
- 1-13 Facility location with increasing production costs
by Harkness, Joseph & ReVelle, Charles
- 14-30 Makespan estimation in batch process industries: A comparison between regression analysis and neural networks
by Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Weijters, A. J. M. M.
- 31-44 A polynomial algorithm for 2-degree cyclic robot scheduling
by Che, Ada & Chu, Chengbin & Levner, Eugene
- 45-56 Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs on a single machine
by M'Hallah, Rym & Bulfin, R. L.
- 57-71 A knowledge-based evolutionary strategy for scheduling problems with bottlenecks
by Varela, Ramiro & Vela, Camino R. & Puente, Jorge & Gomez, Alberto
- 72-84 Solving the shortest route cut and fill problem using simulated annealing
by Henderson, Darrall & Vaughan, Diane E. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Wakefield, Ron R. & Sewell, Edward C.
- 85-91 Decision-making with the AHP: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary
by Saaty, Thomas L.
- 92-108 On multiplicative priority rating methods for the AHP
by Stam, Antonie & Duarte Silva, A. Pedro
- 109-120 Risk-value models: Restrictions and applications
by Mitchell, Douglas W. & Gelles, Gregory M.
- 121-135 A multivariate methodology to uncover regional disparities: A contribution to improve European Union and governmental decisions
by Soares, Joao Oliveira & Marques, Maria Manuela Lourenco & Monteiro, Carlos Manuel Ferreira
- 136-147 Managing electricity market price risk
by Vehvilainen, Iivo & Keppo, Jussi
- 148-164 Methodological contrasts in costing greenhouse gas abatement policies: Optimization and simulation modeling of micro-economic effects in Canada
by Jaccard, Mark & Loulou, Richard & Kanudia, Amit & Nyboer, John & Bailie, Alison & Labriet, Maryse
- 165-174 An optimal timing model of water reallocation and reservoir construction
by Firoozi, Fathali & Merrifield, John
- 175-201 Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation
by Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B.
- 202-215 A framework for the constitution of modelling processes: A proposition
by Eriksson, D. M.
- 216-220 The axiomatic basis of risk-value models
by Schmidt, Ulrich
- 221-229 The valuation of European options in uncertain environment
by Yoshida, Yuji
2003, Volume 144, Issue 3
- 459-479 The compromise hypersphere for multiobjective linear programming
by Gass, Saul I. & Roy, Pallabi Guha
- 480-491 A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming
by Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola
- 492-500 Second order symmetric duality in multiobjective programming
by Suneja, S. K. & Lalitha, C. S. & Khurana, Seema
- 501-512 Generalized invex monotonicity
by Ruiz-Garzon, G. & Osuna-Gomez, R. & Rufian-Lizana, A.
- 513-529 Imprecise data envelopment analysis (IDEA): A review and improvement with an application
by Zhu, Joe
- 530-544 Compensating for non-homogeneity in decision-making units in data envelopment analysis
by Haas, David A. & Murphy, Frederic H.
- 545-553 Enhanced bisection strategies for the Maximin Efficiency Ratio model
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Leung, T. W.
- 554-559 Non-differentiable second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L.
- 560-564 Obtaining a good primal solution to the uncapacitated transportation problem
by Sharma, R. R. K. & Prasad, Saumya
- 565-580 Minimization of travel time and weighted number of stops in a traffic-light network
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Yang, Hsu-Hao
- 581-597 Genetic algorithms with double strings for 0-1 programming problems
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke
- 598-612 Single machine scheduling with symmetric earliness and tardiness penalties
by Ventura, Jose A. & Radhakrishnan, Sanjay
- 613-628 Two alternative models for farm management: Discrete versus continuous time horizon
by Vitoriano, B. & Ortuno, M. T. & Recio, B. & Rubio, F. & Alonso-Ayuso, A.
- 629-645 A simulated annealing methodology to distribution network design and management
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Ross, Anthony
- 646-658 Channel redistribution with direct selling
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.
- 659-676 Comparative normative optimal behavior in two-echelon multiple-retailer distribution systems for a single-period product
by Ling Lau, Amy Hing & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 677-685 Optimal pricing and lot-sizing under conditions of perishability, finite production and partial backordering and lost sale
by Abad, P. L.
2003, Volume 144, Issue 2
- 235-236 Collaboration in Logistics
by Lumsden, Kenth & Stefansson, Gunnar & Tilanus, Bernhard
- 237-246 Technological changes--the impact on the raw material flow and production
by Bendiksen, Bjorn I. & Dreyer, Bent
- 247-256 Logistics in the Oresund region after the bridge
by Skjott-Larsen, Tage & Paulsson, Ulf & Wandel, Sten
- 257-269 Charge the relationships and gain loyalty effects: Turning the supply link alert to IT opportunities
by Gunnarsson, Claes & Jonsson, Seth
- 270-279 Electronic commerce, marketing channels and logistics platforms--a wholesaler perspective
by Aldin, Niklas & Stahre, Fredrik
- 280-294 Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research
by Grieger, Martin
- 295-305 Freight transport growth--a theoretical and methodological framework
by Drewes Nielsen, Lise & Homann Jespersen, Per & Petersen, Tina & Gjesing Hansen, Leif
- 306-320 Does supply chain management really pay? Six perspectives to measure the performance of managing a supply chain
by Otto, Andreas & Kotzab, Herbert
- 321-332 Quality criteria for qualitative inquiries in logistics
by Halldorsson, Arni & Aastrup, Jesper
- 333-347 Genetic search over probability spaces
by Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 348-365 A branch-and-bound procedure for the multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with minimum and maximum time lags
by Heilmann, Roland
- 366-378 Solving the competitive discretionary service facility location problem
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Lin, Jen-Nan
- 379-396 Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times
by Ichoua, Soumia & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 397-411 Aggregation of dispersed consequences for constructing criteria: The evaluation of flood risk reduction strategies
by Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D.
- 412-428 Fuzzy pair-wise dominance and fuzzy indices: An evaluation of productive performance
by Triantis, Konstantinos & Sarangi, Sudipta & Kuchta, Dorota
- 429-439 An interactive approach for placing alternatives in preference classes
by Koksalan, Murat & Ulu, Canan
- 440-453 A multi-period game theoretic model of venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh
- 454-457 Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
2003, Volume 144, Issue 1
- 1-11 A branch and bound to minimize the number of late jobs on a single machine with release time constraints
by Baptiste, Philippe & Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric
- 12-26 A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting
by Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 27-38 Genetic algorithms for rerouting shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic networks
by Davies, Cedric & Lingras, Pawan
- 39-55 Optimizing the use of contingent labor when demand is uncertain
by Pinker, Edieal J. & Larson, Richard C.
- 56-67 Optimisation of the interconnecting network of a UMTS radio mobile telephone system
by Fischetti, Matteo & Romanin Jacur, Giorgio & Jose Salazar Gonzalez, Juan
- 68-82 Optimal pricing and ordering policies for perishable commodities
by Chun, Young H.
- 83-107 A multiple-crane-constrained scheduling problem in a container terminal
by Bish, Ebru K.
- 108-127 Scale characterizations in a DEA directional technology distance function framework
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
- 128-137 Dynamic rationing policies for product with incremental upgrading demands
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 138-156 Dynamic shortest path in stochastic dynamic networks: Ship routing problem
by Azaron, Amir & Kianfar, Farhad
- 157-165 Cycle analysis of a two-phase queueing model with threshold
by Kim, Tae-Sung & Park, Hyun-Min
- 166-178 Near optimal admission control for multiserver loss queues in series
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Jordan, Scott
- 179-193 A new hierarchical architecture for Air Traffic Management: Optimisation of airway capacity in a Free Flight scenario
by Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Lulli, Guglielmo
- 194-208 Light-duty vehicles and external impacts: Product- and policy-performance assessment
by Ylvinger, Svante
- 209-223 Strategic investment in technological innovations
by Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 224-233 How to allocate funds within the army
by Haapalinna, Ilkka
2002, Volume 143, Issue 3
- 463-497 Quality function deployment: A literature review
by Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 498-517 Job-shop scheduling with blocking and no-wait constraints
by Mascis, Alessandro & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 518-530 The maximum capture problem with random utilities: Problem formulation and algorithms
by Benati, Stefano & Hansen, Pierre
- 531-542 A generalized class-teacher model for some timetabling problems
by Asratian, A. S. & de Werra, D.
- 543-547 Enumeration of Pareto optimal multi-criteria spanning trees - a proof of the incorrectness of Zhou and Gen's proposed algorithm
by Knowles, Joshua D. & Corne, David W.
- 548-569 The effect of product variety on supply-chain performance
by Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Bradley, James R.
- 570-581 A single-vendor and multiple-buyers production-inventory policy for a deteriorating item
by Yang, P. C. & Wee, H. M.
- 582-599 Fair transfer price and inventory holding policies in two-enterprise supply chains
by Gjerdrum, Jonatan & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 600-610 An extension of Banerjee and Rahim's model for economic design of moving average control chart for a continuous flow process
by Chen, Yun-Shiow & Yang, Yit-Ming
- 611-624 A model for conjunctive use of ground and surface water with opportunity costs
by Azaiez, M. N.
- 625-643 Separating managerial inefficiency and external conditions in data envelopment analysis
by Muniz, M. A.
2002, Volume 143, Issue 2
- 231-233 IPM 2000. Continuous Optimization
by Illes, Tibor & Rapcsak, Tamas & Terlaky, Tamas
- 234-256 A new class of polynomial primal-dual methods for linear and semidefinite optimization
by Peng, Jiming & Roos, Cornelis & Terlaky, Tamas
- 257-267 The Mizuno-Todd-Ye algorithm in a larger neighborhood of the central path
by Potra, Florian A.
- 268-290 Analytic centers and repelling inequalities
by Caron, Richard J. & Greenberg, Harvey J. & Holder, Allen G.
- 291-310 Improving complexity of structured convex optimization problems using self-concordant barriers
by Glineur, Francois
- 311-324 Analyticity of the central path at the boundary point in semidefinite programming
by Halicka, Margareta
- 325-341 On the finite convergence of successive SDP relaxation methods
by Kojima, Masakazu & Tuncel, Levent
- 342-355 On approximation of max-vertex-cover
by Han, Qiaoming & Ye, Yinyu & Zhang, Hantao & Zhang, Jiawei
- 356-364 A note on lack of strong duality for quadratic problems with orthogonal constraints
by Wolkowicz, Henry
- 365-376 On minimization on Stiefel manifolds
by Rapcsak, T.
- 377-389 Factorization of Minty and Stampacchia variational inequality systems
by Kassay, Gabor & Kolumban, Jozsef & Pales, Zsolt
- 390-405 Linear semi-infinite programming theory: An updated survey
by Goberna, M. A. & Lopez, M. A.
- 406-418 Some aspects of studying an optimization or decision problem in different computational models
by Meer, K. & Weber, G. W.
- 419-431 PCG-inexact Newton methods for unary optimization
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Xue, Yi & Zhong, Ping & Deng, Naiyang
- 432-451 Local analysis of a new multipliers method
by Vicente, Luis N.
- 452-461 A Riccati-based primal interior point solver for multistage stochastic programming
by Blomvall, Jorgen & Lindberg, Per Olov
2002, Volume 143, Issue 1
- 1-18 Modeling and design of global logistics systems: A review of integrated strategic and tactical models and design algorithms
by Goetschalckx, Marc & Vidal, Carlos J. & Dogan, Koray
- 19-31 KKT transformation approach for multi-objective multi-level linear programming problems
by Sinha, Surabhi & Sinha, S. B.
- 32-41 A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru
- 42-52 On the posynomial fractional programming problems
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 53-63 A multiperiod degree constrained minimal spanning tree problem
by Kawatra, Rakesh
- 64-79 Minimizing the sum of squares lateness on a single machine
by Schaller, Jeffrey
- 80-93 Alternative formulations for a layout problem in the fashion industry
by Degraeve, Zeger & Gochet, Willy & Jans, Raf
- 94-114 A production planning model for an unreliable production facility: Case of finite horizon and single demand
by Elhafsi, Mohsen
- 115-124 Monolithic vs. hierarchical balancing and scheduling of a flexible assembly line
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 125-137 Long term capacity decisions in uncertain markets for advanced manufacturing systems incorporating scope economies
by Perrone, Giovanni & Amico, Michele & Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Noto La Diega, Sergio
- 138-147 Capacity selection under uncertainty with ratio objectives
by Gerchak, Yigal & Hassini, Elkafi & Ray, Saibal
- 148-170 Preference disaggregation for measuring and analysing customer satisfaction: The MUSA method
by Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y.
- 171-180 A buyer-seller game model for selection and negotiation of purchasing bids
by Talluri, Srinivas
- 181-196 Voting power in the European Union enlargement
by Bilbao, J. M. & Fernandez, J. R. & Jimenez, N. & Lopez, J. J.
- 197-209 A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 210-217 Optimization approach for data allocation in multidisk database
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 218-229 Scheduling continuous casting of aluminum using a multiple objective ant colony optimization metaheuristic
by Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L. & Gagne, Caroline
2002, Volume 142, Issue 3
- 435-443 Review of properties of different precedence graphs for scheduling problems
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Kobler, Daniel
- 444-462 On generalized semi-infinite optimization and bilevel optimization
by Stein, Oliver & Still, Georg
- 463-475 On the core of semi-infinite transportation games with divisible goods
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin & Llorca, Natividad & Tijs, Stef & Timmer, Judith
- 476-479 Output-input ratio analysis and DEA frontier
by Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha
- 480-496 Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel
by Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 497-508 Quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model
by Affisco, John F. & Javad Paknejad, M. & Nasri, Farrokh
- 509-522 An integrated approach for planning the adoption of client/server systems
by Amiri, Ali
- 523-538 Commonality and postponement in multistage assembly systems
by Ma, Shihua & Wang, Wei & Liu, Liming
- 539-547 Joint reliability importance of k-out-of-n systems
by Hong, J. S. & Koo, H. Y. & Lie, C. H.
- 548-576 A preventive maintenance policy with sequential checking procedure for a Markov deteriorating system
by Bloch-Mercier, Sophie
- 577-594 A recursive method for the N policy G/M/1 queueing system with finite capacity
by Ke, Jau-Chuan & Wang, Kuo-Hsiung
- 595-609 Non-uniform random variate generation by the vertical strip method
by Pang, W. K. & Yang, Z. H. & Hou, S. H. & Leung, P. K.
- 610-624 Confrontations in health service management: Insights from drama theory
by Bryant, James W.
- 625-631 Three-person multi-objective conflict decision in reservoir flood control
by Chuntian, Cheng & Chau, K. W.
- 632-641 The stock market's reaction to quality certification: Empirical evidence from Spain
by Nicolau, Juan Luis & Sellers, Ricardo
- 642-652 Measuring equity of educational outcomes in the presence of inefficiency
by Ruggiero, John & Miner, Jerry & Blanchard, Lloyd
2002, Volume 142, Issue 2
- 219-220 Graphs and Scheduling (ECCO XIII)
by Improta, Gennaro & Martello, Silvano
- 221-230 A penalty function heuristic for the resource constrained shortest path problem
by Avella, Pasquale & Boccia, Maurizio & Sforza, Antonio
- 231-241 Diversification strategies in local search for a nonbifurcated network loading problem
by Gendron, Bernard & Potvin, Jean-Yves & Soriano, Patrick
- 242-249 An approximation algorithm for scheduling trees of malleable tasks
by Lepere, Renaud & Mounie, Gregory & Trystram, Denis
- 250-257 An Ant Colony Optimization algorithm to solve a 2-machine bicriteria flowshop scheduling problem
by T'kindt, Vincent & Monmarche, Nicolas & Tercinet, Fabrice & Laugt, Daniel
- 258-270 Combination between global and local methods for solving an optimization problem over the efficient set
by Le Thi, Hoai An & Pham, Dinh Tao & Thoai, Nguyen V.
- 271-281 Tabu search for single machine scheduling with distinct due windows and weighted earliness/tardiness penalties
by Wan, Guohua & Yen, Benjamin P. -C.
- 282-293 Two models for a family of flowshop sequencing problems
by Stafford, Edward F. & Tseng, Fan T.
- 294-308 Reducing passenger boarding time in airplanes: A simulation based approach
by Van Landeghem, H. & Beuselinck, A.
- 309-320 A note on minimum makespan assembly plans
by Gallo, Giorgio & Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 321-344 The impact of forecasting model selection on the value of information sharing in a supply chain
by Zhao, Xiande & Xie, Jinxing & Leung, Janny
- 345-356 Locating a waste treatment facility by using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis with ordinal criteria
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas
- 357-381 A visual interactive tolerance approach to sensitivity analysis in MOLP
by Pereira Borges, Ana Rosa & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos
- 382-395 Using neural networks for identifying organizational improvement strategies
by Montagno, Ray & Sexton, Randall S. & Smith, Brien N.
- 396-418 Performance analysis and optimization of web proxy servers and mirror sites
by Gautam, N.
- 419-433 Optimisation modelling of industrial energy systems using MIND introducing the effect of material storage
by Tari, Mehrdad Heidari & Soderstrom, Mats
2002, Volume 142, Issue 1
- 1-15 Dynamic multi-objective heating optimization
by Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Mantysaari, Juha
- 16-20 Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 21-29 A geometric process equivalent model for a multistate degenerative system
by Lam, Yeh & Zhang, Yuan Lin & Zheng, Yao Hui
- 30-51 A solvable queueing network model for railway networks and its validation and applications for the Netherlands
by Huisman, Tijs & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Dijk, Nico M.
- 52-69 Single machine earliness-tardiness scheduling with resource-dependent release dates
by Ventura, Jose A. & Kim, Daecheol & Garriga, Frederic
- 70-80 A GRASP heuristic for the mixed Chinese postman problem
by Corberan, A. & Marti, R. & Sanchis, J. M.
- 81-107 Improving supply-chain performance by sharing advance demand information
by Thonemann, U. W.
- 108-127 Exploiting structure in adaptive dynamic programming algorithms for a stochastic batch service problem
by Papadaki, Katerina P. & Powell, Warren B.
- 128-137 An optimization approach to plan for reusable software components
by Sundarraj, R. P.
- 138-151 Solving the multiple competitive facilities location problem
by Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Salhi, Said
- 152-173 The development and evaluation of a fuzzy logic expert system for renal transplantation assignment: Is this a useful tool?
by Yuan, Yufei & Feldhamer, Stuart & Gafni, Amiram & Fyfe, Fran & Ludwin, David
- 174-186 Evaluating the best main battle tank using fuzzy decision theory with linguistic criteria evaluation
by Cheng, Ching-Hsue & Lin, Yin
- 187-202 A decision support model for selecting product/service benefit positionings
by Krieger, Abba M. & Green, P. E.
- 203-218 Application of heuristic methods for conformance test selection
by Csondes, Tibor & Kotnyek, Balazs & Zoltan Szabo, Janos
2002, Volume 141, Issue 3
- 471-479 Multiobjective symmetric duality involving cones
by Suneja, S. K. & Aggarwal, Sunila & Davar, Sonia
- 480-494 Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study
by Aytug, Haldun & Saydam, Cem
- 495-514 Obnoxious-facility location and data-envelopment analysis: A combined distance-based formulation
by Thomas, Peter & Chan, Yupo & Lehmkuhl, Lee & Nixon, William
- 515-525 A cutting plane algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem
by Mokotoff, E. & Chretienne, P.
- 526-543 Strategic commitment versus postponement in a two-tier supply chain
by Cvsa, Viswanath & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 544-558 A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design
by Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C.
- 559-569 Efficient heuristics for flowshop sequencing with the objectives of makespan and flowtime minimisation
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer & Ruiz-Usano, Rafael
- 570-586 The costs and benefits of commonality in assemble-to-order systems with a (Q,r)-policy for component replenishment
by Hillier, Mark S.
- 587-595 Calculating can-order policies for the joint replenishment problem by the compensation approach
by Melchiors, Philip
- 596-607 Evaluating correct classification probability for weighted voting classifiers with plurality voting
by Levitin, Gregory
- 608-640 Constructing a quasi-concave quadratic objective function from interviewing a decision maker
by Tangian, A. S.
- 641-659 Economic and financial prediction using rough sets model
by Tay, Francis E. H. & Shen, Lixiang
- 660-678 A data-driven software tool for enabling cooperative information sharing among police departments
by Redmond, Michael & Baveja, Alok
- 679-688 Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning
by (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele
- 689-698 Optimal maintenance policy in a multistate deteriorating standby system
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Chiu, Kuo-Chang
2002, Volume 141, Issue 2
- 239-240 Cutting and packing
by Wang, P. Y. & Wascher, G.
- 241-252 Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey
by Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele
- 253-273 LP models for bin packing and cutting stock problems
by Valerio de Carvalho, J. M.
- 274-294 A cutting plane algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths
by Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G.
- 295-312 Decomposition approaches for solving the integer one-dimensional cutting stock problem with different types of standard lengths
by Holthaus, Oliver
- 313-327 Modeling multistage cutting stock problems
by Zak, Eugene J.
- 328-340 A solution procedure for a pattern sequencing problem as part of a one-dimensional cutting stock problem in the steel industry
by Armbruster, Michael
- 341-358 An effective quasi-human based heuristic for solving the rectangle packing problem
by Wu, Yu-Liang & Huang, Wenqi & Lau, Siu-chung & Wong, C. K. & Young, Gilbert H.
- 359-370 A 2-exchange heuristic for nesting problems
by Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 371-381 An algorithm for polygon placement using a bottom-left strategy
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Vaid, Subodh & Dowsland, William B.
- 382-392 Heuristics for the container loading problem
by Pisinger, David
- 393-409 Solving container loading problems by block arrangement
by Eley, Michael
- 410-420 Heuristic algorithms for the three-dimensional bin packing problem
by Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele
- 421-439 An n-tet graph approach for non-guillotine packings of n-dimensional boxes into an n-container
by Lins, Lauro & Lins, Sostenes & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 440-453 An improved algorithm for the packing of unequal circles within a larger containing circle
by Wang, Huaiqing & Huang, Wenqi & Zhang, Quan & Xu, Dongming
- 454-469 Pseudo-criteria versus linear utility function in stochastic multi-criteria acceptability analysis
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
2002, Volume 141, Issue 1
- 1-7 Some thoughts on the development of integer programming during my research career - lecture delivered upon receiving the EURO Gold Medal, July 9, 2001, Rotterdam
by Balas, Egon
- 8-20 Deterministic versus stochastic sensitivity analysis in investment problems: An environmental case study
by Van Groenendaal, Willem J. H. & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 21-38 A variable returns to scale data envelopment analysis model for the joint determination of efficiencies with an example of the UK health service
by Tsai, P. F. & Mar Molinero, C.
- 39-57 Optimal pricing for service facilities with self-optimizing customers
by Grossman, Thomas A. & Brandeau, Margaret L.