European Economic Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Jörg Oechssler
Theo Stefan Eicher
Juergen von Hagen
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:eecrev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 52, Issue 7
- 1187-1208 Inflation, price dispersion, and market structure
by Caglayan, Mustafa & Filiztekin, Alpay & Rauh, Michael T.
- 1209-1241 Preplanned exit strategies in venture capital
by Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia Atiqah binti
- 1242-1255 Prices vs. quantities: Public finance and the choice of regulatory instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M.
- 1256-1274 Fixed export cost heterogeneity, trade and welfare
by Jørgensen, Jan G. & Schröder, Philipp J.H.
- 1275-1311 Why is child labor illegal?
by Dessy, Sylvain & Knowles, John
2008, Volume 52, Issue 6
- 941-963 The classification and performance of alternative exchange-rate systems
by Tavlas, George & Dellas, Harris & Stockman, Alan C.
- 964-986 Interpreting euro area inflation at high and low frequencies
by Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan
- 987-1008 Anti-competitive conduct, in-house R&D, and growth
by Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M.
- 1009-1034 Social security, public education and the growth-inequality relationship
by Glomm, Gerhard & Kaganovich, Michael
- 1035-1054 Property taxation as incentive for cost control: Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattsø, Jørn
- 1055-1071 Rejuveniles and growth
by Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep
- 1072-1096 Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy
by Lundtofte, Frederik
- 1097-1123 Market concentration, macroeconomic uncertainty and monetary policy
by Giovannoni, Francesco & de Dios Tena, Juan
2008, Volume 52, Issue 5
- 757-791 Unemployment insurance design: Inducing moving and retraining
by Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José V.
- 792-819 How do banks set interest rates?
by Gambacorta, Leonardo
- 820-848 Maximum likelihood estimation of search costs
by Moraga-González, José Luis & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R.
- 849-866 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the role of trade costs
by Hijzen, Alexander & Görg, Holger & Manchin, Miriam
- 867-891 Trade policy and productivity
by Badinger, Harald
- 892-918 Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K.
- 919-939 Exporting, productivity and agglomeration
by Greenaway, David & Kneller, Richard
2008, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 589-610 Spillovers and the competitive pressure for long-run innovation
by Reis, Ana Balcão & Traca, Daniel A.
- 611-645 On government centralization and fiscal referendums
by Feld, Lars P. & Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Schnellenbach, Jan
- 646-666 Trade and business cycle synchronization in OECD countries--A re-examination
by Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & de Haan, Jakob
- 667-699 Language and foreign trade
by Melitz, Jacques
- 700-732 Ireland and Switzerland: The jagged edges of the Great Inflation
by Nelson, Edward
- 733-755 Trade effects of monetary agreements: Evidence for OECD countries
by Gil-Pareja, Salvador & Llorca-Vivero, Rafael & Martínez-Serrano, José Antonio
2008, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 387-412 Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry
by Miller, David A.
- 413-440 Interest rate dispersion and volatility in the market for daily funds
by Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo
- 441-468 State-dependent pricing, inflation, and welfare in search economies
by Craig, Ben & Rocheteau, Guillaume
- 469-486 Price-setting power vs. private information: An experimental evaluation of their impact on holdup
by Sloof, Randolph
- 487-497 When did unsystematic monetary policy have an effect on inflation?
by Mojon, Benoît
- 498-526 Search, mismatch and unemployment
by Blázquez, Maite & Jansen, Marcel
- 527-550 Trade responses to geographic frictions: A decomposition using micro-data
by Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David
- 551-567 Spatial heterogeneity and interregional spillovers in the European Union: Do cohesion policies encourage convergence across regions?
by Ramajo, Julián & Márquez, Miguel A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Salinas, María M.
- 568-588 Growth outside the stable path: Lessons from the European reconstruction
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco
2008, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 183-208 Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data
by Gupta, Nandini & Ham, Jhon C. & Svejnar, Jan
- 209-236 The strength of weak ties in crime
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 237-258 Endogenous strength of intellectual property rights: Implications for economic development and growth
by Eicher, Theo & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia
- 259-282 Does resorting to online dispute resolution promote agreements? Experimental evidence
by Gabuthy, Yannick & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Marchand, Nadège
- 283-314 The labor market effects of employer recruitment choice
by DeVaro, Jed
- 315-337 Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: A firm-level investigation
by Del Boca, Alessandra & Galeotti, Marzio & Rota, Paola
- 338-355 Technology adoption, convergence, and divergence
by Sadik, Jacques
- 356-385 Directly unproductive schooling: How country characteristics affect the impact of schooling on growth
by Rogers, Mark Llewellyn
2008, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-27 Terrorism and the world economy
by Abadie, Alberto & Gardeazabal, Javier
- 28-54 Direct versus intermediated finance: An old question and a new answer
by Gerber, Anke
- 55-76 The coordination channel of foreign exchange intervention: A nonlinear microstructural analysis
by Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P.
- 77-98 European competition policy modernization: From notifications to legal exception
by Loss, Frederic & Malavolti-Grimal, Estelle & Verge, Thibaud & Berges-Sennou, Fabian
- 99-115 Why is on-net traffic cheaper than off-net traffic Access markup as a collusive device
by Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Vagstad, Steinar
- 116-132 International fragmentation: Boon or bane for domestic employment
by Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 133-149 An endogenous policy model of hierarchical government
by Mazza, Isidoro & van Winden, Frans
- 150-181 The impact of public information on bidding in highway procurement auctions
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Dunne, Timothy & Kankanamge, Anuruddha & Kosmopoulou, Georgia
2007, Volume 51, Issue 8
- 1859-1895 Labor search and matching in macroeconomics
by Yashiv, Eran
- 1896-1921 Endogenous institutional change after independence
by Congdon Fors, Heather & Olsson, Ola
- 1922-1940 The effect of GNP announcements on fluctuations of GNP growth
by Rodriguez Mora, Jose V. & Schulstad, Paul
- 1941-1958 Consumption smoothing and income redistribution
by Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried
- 1959-1984 Intra-industry trade with multinational firms
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Greenaway, David
- 1985-1997 An empirical analysis of euro cash payments
by Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine
- 1998-2028 A comparison of national saving rates in the UK, US and Italy
by Kirsanova, Tatiana & Sefton, James
- 2029-2053 Optimal unemployment insurance with heterogeneous agents
by Pollak, Andreas
- 2054-2079 Competing for capital when labor is heterogeneous
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 2080-2110 Total factor productivity differences: Appropriate technology vs. efficiency
by Jerzmanowski, Michal
2007, Volume 51, Issue 7
- 1589-1613 Time- or state-dependent price setting rules? Evidence from micro data
by Dias, D.A. & Marques, C. Robalo & Santos Silva, J.M.C.
- 1614-1640 Fiscal implications of AIDS in South Africa
by Johansson, Lars M.
- 1641-1660 Measuring income elasticity for Swiss money demand: What do the cantons say about financial innovation?
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 1661-1681 A microfoundation for increasing returns in human capital accumulation and the under-participation trap
by Booth, Alison L. & Coles, Melvyn
- 1682-1707 Do women react differently to incentives? Evidence from experimental data and payroll records
by Paarsch, Harry J. & Shearer, Bruce S.
- 1708-1732 Mark-ups, economies of scale and the role of knowledge spillovers in OECD industries
by Brandt, Nicola
- 1733-1750 Mixing goods with two-part tariffs
by Hoernig, Steffen H. & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 1751-1767 Trading horizons and the value of money
by Camera, Gabriele & Vesely, Filip
- 1768-1784 A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area
by Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul
- 1785-1812 Private value of European patents
by Deng, Yi
- 1813-1827 Self-enforcing exchange among generations: Implications for consumption and mobility
by Anderberg, Dan
- 1828-1857 International comparisons of rural-urban educational attainment: Data and determinants
by Ulubasoglu, Mehmet A. & Cardak, Buly A.
2007, Volume 51, Issue 6
- 1329-1350 The factory system in the British industrial revolution: A complementarity thesis
by Geraghty, Thomas M.
- 1351-1369 Languages in the European Union: The quest for equality and its cost
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Ginsburgh, Victor
- 1370-1395 European integration, productivity growth and real convergence
by Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M.
- 1396-1422 Product customization
by Bernhardt, Dan & Liu, Qihong & Serfes, Konstantinos
- 1423-1442 Competition in taxes and performance requirements for foreign direct investment
by Davies, Ronald B. & Ellis, Christopher J.
- 1443-1467 Regional policy design: An analysis of relocation, efficiency and equity
by Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene
- 1468-1491 The effect of the euro on foreign direct investment
by Petroulas, Pavlos
- 1492-1513 The unbearable tightness of being in a monetary union: Fiscal restrictions and regional stability
by Pappa, Evi & Vassilatos, Vanghelis
- 1514-1533 Theories of behavior in principal-agent relationships with hidden action
by Keser, Claudia & Willinger, Marc
- 1534-1563 Distribution and development in a model of misgovernance
by Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F.
- 1564-1588 Microeconomic uncertainty and macroeconomic indeterminacy
by Fagnart, Jean-Francois & Pierrard, O. & Sneessens, Henri R.
2007, Volume 51, Issue 5
- 1059-1105 The return to schooling in structural dynamic models: a survey
by Belzil, Christian
- 1107-1125 The hump-shaped behavior of inflation and a dynamic externality
by Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 1127-1153 Dynamic models of religious conformity and conversion: Theory and calibrations
by Shy, Oz
- 1155-1176 Income inequality and colonialism
by Angeles, Luis
- 1177-1204 Optimal taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: Insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Mayeres, Inge
- 1205-1221 Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000
by Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R.
- 1223-1245 When are stabilizations delayed? Alesina-Drazen revisited
by Martinelli, Cesar & Escorza, Raul
- 1247-1262 Quasi-hyperbolic discounting and social security systems
by Schwarz, Mordechai E. & Sheshinski, Eytan
- 1263-1276 Corporate transparency, cream-skimming and FDI
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 1277-1301 Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration
by Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 1303-1325 FDI in space: Spatial autoregressive relationships in foreign direct investment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Davies, Ronald B. & Waddell, Glen R. & Naughton, Helen T.
- 1327-1328 Corrigendum to "Tariffs, licensing and market structure": [European Economic Review 50, (2006), 1699-1707)]
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico
2007, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 781-803 International trade and consumption network externalities
by Janeba, Eckhard
- 805-829 Not by growth alone: The role of the distribution of income in regional diversity in poverty reduction
by Kalwij, Adriaan & Verschoor, Arjan
- 831-858 Imports, entry and competition law as market disciplines
by Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard
- 859-870 Optimal selling strategies when buyers may have hard information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 871-900 An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies
by Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans
- 901-924 Endogenous trade bloc formation in an asymmetric world
by Melatos, Mark & Woodland, Alan
- 925-941 The educational and occupational background of central bankers and its effect on inflation: An empirical analysis
by Gohlmann, Silja & Vaubel, Roland
- 943-970 Vertical distribution, parallel trade, and price divergence in integrated markets
by Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E.
- 971-991 North, South and distance in the gravity model
by Melitz, Jacques
- 993-1010 Do exporters have anything to learn from foreign multinationals?
by Girma, Sourafel & Kneller, Richard & Pisu, Mauro
- 1011-1039 Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States
by Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer
- 1041-1058 Does exchange rate variability matter for welfare? A quantitative investigation of stabilization policies
by Bergin, Paul R. & Shin, Hyung-Cheol & Tchakarov, Ivan
2007, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 505-520 Explaining the early years of the euro exchange rate: An episode of learning about a new central bank
by Gomez, Manuel & Melvin, Michael & Nardari, Federico
- 521-551 Business cycle transmission from the US to Germany--A structural factor approach
by Eickmeier, Sandra
- 553-576 A life-cycle model of outmigration and economic assimilation of immigrants in Germany
by Bellemare, Charles
- 577-598 Employment changes, the structure of adjustment costs, and plant size
by Nilsen, Oivind A. & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 599-623 Foreign aid and weakest-link international public goods: An experimental study
by Lei, Vivian & Tucker, Steven & Vesely, Filip
- 625-645 Income distribution, borrowing constraints and redistributive policies
by Bellettini, Giorgio & Berti Ceroni, Carlotta
- 647-667 Buyer power and supplier incentives
by Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian
- 669-694 On the welfare effects of trade and investment liberalization
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 695-713 The risk properties of human capital and the design of government policies
by da Costa, Carlos E. & Maestri, Lucas J.
- 715-748 The diffusion of computers and the distribution of wages
by Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas
- 749-779 One market, one number? A composite indicator assessment of EU internal market dynamics
by Cherchye, Laurens & Knox Lovell, C.A. & Moesen, Wim & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
2007, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 247-271 Do people respond to tax incentives? An analysis of the Italian reform of the deductibility of home mortgage interests
by Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi
- 273-295 Teaching versus research: A multi-tasking approach to multi-department universities
by Gautier, Axel & Wauthy, Xavier
- 297-315 Inflation, government transfers, and optimal central bank independence
by Weymark, Diana N.
- 317-335 Trade costs, international production shifting, and growth
by Gao, Ting
- 337-363 Should we write prenuptial contracts?
by Rainer, Helmut
- 365-384 A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth
by Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong
- 385-402 Distributional conflict in organizations
by Inderst, Roman & Muller, Holger M. & Warneryd, Karl
- 403-424 Private labels, price rivalry, and public policy
by Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Sorgard, Lars
- 425-451 On the determinants of local government performance: A two-stage nonparametric approach
by Balaguer-Coll, Maria Teresa & Prior, Diego & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 453-477 The new stability and growth pact: A first assessment
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Debrun, Xavier
- 479-504 Consumption externalities, production externalities, and efficient capital accumulation under time non-separable preferences
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Monteiro, Goncalo
2007, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Structural estimation of congestion costs
by Viauroux, Christelle
- 27-48 Unemployment dynamics with international capital mobility
by Azariadis, Costas & Pissarides, Christopher A.
- 49-76 Production, trade, prices, exchange rates and equilibration in large experimental economies
by Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond
- 77-99 Information sharing and lending market competition with switching costs and poaching
by Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune
- 101-123 Favoritism and reverse discrimination
by Kim, Kwang-ho
- 125-144 The intergenerational persistence of lifetime earnings
by Hendricks, Lutz
- 145-159 Starving the beast? Intra-generational conflict and balanced budget rules
by Niepelt, Dirk
- 161-181 Distance and trade: Disentangling unfamiliarity effects and transport cost effects
by Huang, Rocco R.
- 183-202 On representative social capital
by Bellemare, Charles & Kroger, Sabine
- 203-224 Start up costs, limited enforcement, and the hidden economy
by Antunes, Antonio R. & Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V.
- 225-246 Do state trading exporters distort trade?
by McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald
2006, Volume 50, Issue 8
- 1909-1935 Nonprofits and public good provision: A contest based on compromises
by Chau, Nancy H. & Huysentruyt, Marieke
- 1937-1950 Price clustering and natural resistance points in the Dutch stock market: A natural experiment
by Sonnemans, Joep
- 1951-1974 Estimating Central Banks' preferences from a time-varying empirical reaction function
by Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin
- 1975-1992 Capital inflows, fiscal discretion, and exchange rate policy
by Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B.
- 1993-2015 The role of public infrastructure and subsidies for firm location and international outsourcing
by Egger, Hartmut & Falkinger, Josef
- 2017-2036 Where enterprises lead, people follow? Links between migration and FDI in Germany
by Buch, Claudia M. & Kleinert, Jorn & Toubal, Farid
- 2037-2061 Productivity, innovation and R&D: Micro evidence for Italy
by Parisi, Maria Laura & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 2063-2074 Endogenous private safety investment and the willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions
by Liu, Liqun & Neilson, William S.
- 2075-2088 The effectiveness of international knowledge spillover channels
by Lee, Gwanghoon
2006, Volume 50, Issue 7
- 1627-1660 Public goods and the distribution of income
by Kaplow, Louis
- 1661-1682 A general equilibrium analysis of software development: Implications of copyright protection and contract enforcement
by Qiu, Larry D.
- 1683-1698 On the private provision of fiat currency
by Berentsen, Aleksander
- 1699-1707 Tariffs, licensing and market structure
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico
- 1709-1728 Geographical separation of oligopolists can be very competitive
by Madden, Paul
- 1729-1752 Endogenous asset ownership structures in deregulated markets
by Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 1753-1766 The impact of experience on risk taking, overconfidence, and herding of fund managers: Complementary survey evidence
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich & Brozynski, Torsten
- 1767-1789 Pricing access: Forward-looking versus backward-looking cost rules
by Guthrie, Graeme & Small, John & Wright, Julian
- 1791-1815 R&D policy with layers of economic integration
by Engers, Maxim & Mitchell, Shannon K.
- 1817-1841 Are labor markets segmented in developing countries? A semiparametric approach
by Pratap, Sangeeta & Quintin, Erwan
- 1843-1862 On US politics and IMF lending
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Harr, Thomas & Tarp, Finn
- 1863-1890 The role of product market regulations in the process of structural change
by Messina, Julian
- 1891-1907 Policy competition for foreign direct investment between asymmetric countries
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Eckel, Carsten
2006, Volume 50, Issue 6
- 1347-1366 R&D competition between public and private sectors
by Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro
- 1367-1386 The curse of natural resources in fractionalized countries
by Hodler, Roland
- 1387-1402 Bonding and dynamical changes
by Igescu, Iulia
- 1403-1439 Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries
by Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer
- 1441-1469 Spending cuts or tax increases? The composition of fiscal adjustments as a signal
by Konishi, Hideki
- 1471-1486 Monetary policy in open economies
by Dellas, Harris
- 1487-1506 Automatic stabilizers, fiscal rules and macroeconomic stability
by Andres, Javier & Domenech, Rafael
- 1507-1528 International credit and welfare: A paradoxical theorem and its policy implications
by Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka
- 1529-1556 Compatibility between monetary and fiscal policy under EMU
by Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 1557-1570 Over-savings and hyperbolic discounting
by Salanie, Francois & Treich, Nicolas
- 1571-1600 Customer information sharing among rival firms
by Liu, Qihong & Serfes, Konstantinos
- 1601-1626 A 'technically level playing-field' profit efficiency analysis of enforced competition between publicly funded institutions
by Glass, J.C. & McCallion, G. & McKillop, D.G. & Stringer, K.
2006, Volume 50, Issue 5
- 1071-1104 A contest with the taxman - the impact of tax rates on tax evasion and wastefully invested resources
by Bayer, Ralph-C.
- 1105-1130 Liquidity, infinite horizons and macroeconomic fluctuations
by Kato, Ryo
- 1131-1149 Output and price effects of enhancing services sector competition in a large open economy
by Cavelaars, Paul
- 1151-1167 Shadow prices, environmental stringency, and international competitiveness
by van Soest, Daan P. & List, John A. & Jeppesen, Tim
- 1169-1195 International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies
by Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten
- 1197-1222 Inequality, cooperation, and growth: An experimental study
by Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Verbon, Harrie A.A.
- 1223-1244 Foreign ownership and corporate income taxation: An empirical evaluation
by Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan
- 1245-1277 Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing
- 1279-1295 Does the Euro follow the German Mark? Evidence from the monetary model of the exchange rate
by Nautz, Dieter & Offermanns, Christian J.
- 1297-1315 Inflation targeting regimes
by Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R.
- 1317-1338 Fiscal imbalances and the dynamics of currency crises
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mackowiak, Bartosz
- 1339-1346 Government size and macroeconomic stability: A comment
by Guo, Jang-Ting & Harrison, Sharon G.
2006, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 807-810 Labor search
by Eckstein, Zvi & Mortensen, Dale T.
- 811-830 On-the-job search and strategic bargaining
by Shimer, Robert
- 831-848 Alternative theories of wage dispersion
by Gaumont, Damien & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall
- 849-875 Wage differentials, discrimination and efficiency
by Shi, Shouyong
- 877-907 The empirical content of the job search model: Labor mobility and wage distributions in Europe and the US
by Jolivet, Gregory & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Robin, Jean-Marc
- 909-936 Evaluating the performance of the search and matching model
by Yashiv, Eran
- 937-961 Pyramidal groups and debt
by Bianco, Magda & Nicodano, Giovanna
- 963-976 Preponderance of evidence
by Demougin, Dominique & Fluet, Claude
- 977-993 Strategic spin-offs of input divisions
by Lin, Ping
- 995-1016 Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission
by Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas
- 1017-1041 Partial vertical ownership
by Greenlee, Patrick & Raskovich, Alexander
- 1043-1060 Endogenous contract structure and monetary policy
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 1061-1069 Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: The case of vaccines
by Kessing, Sebastian G. & Nuscheler, Robert