Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1983, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 337-341 A note on the econometric use of constant dollar inventory series
by West, Kenneth D.
- 343-349 Estimation in censored samples when there is heteroskedasticity
by Dooley, Martin D.
- 351-356 Reserve requirements and control of a broad monetary aggregate
by Froyen, Richard T. & Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 357-360 The distance from the equator as an instrumental variable
by Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate
- 361-366 A note on the underestimation and overestimation in stochastic input-output models
by Lahiri, Sajal
- 367-372 The formation of expectations : Some evidence from weekly money supply forecasts
by Hafer, R. W.
- 373-378 Exports as a signal of quality : A new approach to dumping
by Ben-Zion, Uri & Donnenfeld, Shabtai
- 379-383 Determinants of R&D in an LDC : The Indian engineering industry
by Lall, Sanjaya
- 385-392 Human capital and the time-profile of human fertility
by Cigno, Alessandro
- 393-396 Errors in variables and reverse regression in the measurement of wage discrimination
by Solon, Gary
1983, Volume 13, Issue 2-3
- 105-111 The two perils of symmetry-constrained estimation of demand systems
by Fiebig, Denzil G. & Theil, Henri
- 113-116 Rational choice and gain functions derived from a fuzzy relation
by Kim, Jin Bai & Kymn, Kern O.
- 117-121 A note on the interaction between buyers and sellers
by Wolinsky, Asher
- 123-128 Relative vs. absolute price rigidity
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 129-136 Marginal welfare measures for discrete choice models
by Hanemann, W. Michael
- 137-140 The number of weak orders : A comment
by Elbers, Chris
- 141-145 Optimal hedging in the futures market under price uncertainty
by Benninga, Simon & Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 147-151 Sustainable solutions for dynamic bargaining problems
by Fershtman, Chaim
- 153-159 A test for structural instability in the secular growth rate of productivity
by Blakemore, Arthur E. & Schlagenhauf, Don E.
- 161-166 Adaptive expectations and the variance hypothesis
by Ilmakunnas, Pekka
- 167-171 A reconsideration of Sims' evidence concerning monetarism
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 173-180 Does there exist a relation between inflation and relative price-change variability? : The effect of the aggregation level
by Balk, Bert M.
- 181-184 Methods of estimation for models of markets with bounded price variation under rational expectations
by Chanda, Anup & Maddala, G. S.
- 185-189 A note on testing for structural change in a single equation belonging to a simultaneous system
by Erlat, Haluk
- 191-196 Non-linear least squares estimation under non-linear equality constraints
by Lutkepohl, Helmut
- 197-200 A note on algebraic equivalence of White's test and a variation of the Godfrey/Breusch-Pagan test for heteroscedasticity
by Waldman, Donald M.
- 201-206 Asymptotic tests on moving average representation coefficients with an application to innovations on spot and forward exchange rates
by Baillie, Richard T.
- 207-211 The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income
by Warr, Peter G.
- 213-217 Government capital and the production function for U.S. private output
by Ratner, Jonathan B.
- 219-222 The monetary multiplier when money is measured as a Divisia quantity index
by Spindt, Paul A.
- 223-229 Analysts' forecasts in the capital asset pricing model
by Strebel, Paul
- 231-236 Non-traded goods and the general equilibrium effects of tariffs in the short run
by Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L. & Almansi, Aquiles A.
- 237-242 An all-encompassing consumption function : The Australian case
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 243-248 The structure-performance relationship at the firm level
by Daskin, Alan J.
- 249-252 Successive cournot-nash industries
by Flath, David
- 253-258 Choosing duopoly solutions by consistent conjectures and by uncertainty
by Turnbull, Stephen J.
- 259-261 The welfare effects of complexity and variability in regulations
by Quandt, Richard E.
- 263-268 On the optimal resource rent tax
by Campbell, H. F. & Lindner, R. K.
- 269-276 Energy consumption in LDCs : Some empirical issues
by Zilberfarb, B.
- 277-281 Estimating the intertemporal elasticity of labor supply in a contractual market
by Bronars, Stephen G.
- 283-289 A conditional logit model for executive incentives
by Courchane, M. J.
- 291-296 Estimating dynamic demand systems : Some results on pooled indian budget data
by Ray, Ranjan
1983, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-9 Blockmodeling complex statutes : Mapping techniques based on combinatorial optimization for analyzing economic legislation and its stress point over time
by Boorman, Scott A. & Levitt, Paul R.
- 11-14 A new cross-country tabulation of the quality index of consumption
by Finke, Renate
- 15-18 Verifying a demand system by simulation
by Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate & Rosalsky, Mercedes C.
- 19-24 Some notes on the stability of a simple Cournot economy with a leontief technology
by Willner, Johan
- 25-30 Price level determinacy and the choice of policy targets under rational expectations
by Brezis, Aliza & Offenbacher, Edward K.
- 31-35 A new characterization of simple majority
by Fishburn, P. C.
- 37-44 Multi-valued decision rules and coalitional non-manipulability : Two possibility theorems
by Bandyopadhyay, Taradas
- 45-48 The information matrix test : Simplified calculation via a score test interpretation
by Chesher, Andrew
- 49-53 The multi-country transfer problem
by Dixit, Avinash
- 55-57 Trade taxes and the current account
by Razin, Assaf & Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 59-62 Are exchange rate movements a random walk?
by Kumcu, M. Ercan
- 63-67 Constancy of equilibrium interest rates for power utility functions and stochastic constant returns to scale technologies
by Sundaresan, M.
- 69-75 Increasing returns to scale and the reverse flexible accelerator
by Dechert, W. Davis
- 77-80 Market power and output stability
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 81-86 Estimates of the option values for water quality improvements
by Smith, V. Kerry & Desvousges, William H. & Fisher, Ann
- 87-95 Cobweb versus rational expectations models : Lessons from the market for public school teachers
by Zarkin, Gary A.
- 97-100 A generalization of working's model
by Laitinen, Kenneth & Theil, Henri & Raparla, Tejaswi
- 101-104 The integrability of generalized working models
by Van Hoa, Tran
1983, Volume 12, Issue 3-4
- 201-205 The complete breakdown of gross-substitutability in a Cobb-Douglas world
by Schulz, Norbert
- 207-212 Tests of a heterogeneous bidders theory of first price auctions
by Cox, James C. & Smith, Vernon L. & Walker, James M.
- 213-218 On the cost-minimizing number of firms
by Ten Raa, Thijs
- 219-227 A simple implementation of efficient allocations
by Rob, Rafael
- 229-234 Efficiency of sophisticated choice
by Grout, Paul
- 235-241 Inventories, rational expectations and economic activities
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 243-249 A note on the variability of inflation and the dispersion of relative price changes
by Marquez, Jaime & Vining, Daniel
- 251-254 A note on the effects of linear approximation on hypothesis testing
by Bera, Anil K. & Byron, Ray
- 255-259 Interpreting the effects of binary variables in transformed models
by Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M.
- 261-267 The unimodal maximum entropy density
by Brockett, Patrick L.
- 269-275 Small sample properties of alternative forms of the Lagrange Multiplier test
by Davidson, Russel & MacKinnon, James G.
- 277-281 The J-test as a Hausman specification test
by Hausman, Jerry & Pesaran, Hashem
- 283-287 The independence of tests for structural change in regression models
by Phillips, G. D. A. & McCabe, B. P.
- 289-293 A generalized recoverability theorem : The case of multi-stage production
by Scheraga, Joel D.
- 295-297 A note on the equivalence between two cones generated by a correspondence
by Shitovitz, Benyamin
- 299-303 Currency by denomination
by Cramer, J. S.
- 305-311 The information loss through aggregation of the UK monetary components
by Mills, Terence C.
- 313-317 Competitive banks and the inflation tax
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Fernandez, Roque B.
- 319-326 Tax progression in Lindahl equilibrium
by Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr.
- 327-332 The service sector, monopolistic competition and the impact of emigration
by Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L.
- 333-338 Inflation 'news' and exchange rates
by Amihud, Yakov & Kalay, Avner
- 339-340 Risk-aversion and the term structure of real interest rates correction
by LeRoy, Stephen F.
- 341-347 A geometric note on some propositions in spatial pricing policy
by Norman, George
- 349-353 Non-structural measures of competition : Toward a synthesis of alternatives
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 355-359 Profit cost margin, monopoly power and R & D intensity for industrial firms
by Ben-Zion, Uri & Kim, Moshe
- 361-367 A welfare analysis of monopolistic R & D
by Lee, Tom K.
- 369-375 The value of large resource deposits or, how precious are the sea-bed nodules?
by Dasgupta, Partha
- 377-382 Industrial sector interfuel substitution following the first major oil shock
by Hall, V. B.
- 383-389 Energy consumption in Australia : Evidence from a generalized working model
by Van Hoa, Tran & Ironmonger, D. S. & Manning, I.
- 391-396 A new cross-country tabulation of income elasticities of demand
by Finke, Renate & Rosalsky, Mercedes C. & Theil, Henri
1983, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 101-108 Communication in markets : A suggested approach
by Kirman, Alan P.
- 109-114 Keynesian unemployment as a nash equilibrium with endogenous wage/price setting : An example
by Madden, Paul
- 115-119 From intertemporal strong quasi-concavity to temporary one
by Bronsard, Camille
- 121-125 Shephard's lemma and rate of return regulation
by Fare, Rolf & Logan, James
- 127-133 The cournot oligopoly and competitive equilibria as solutions to non-linear complementarity problems
by Okuguchi, Koji
- 135-139 Differentiability of the cost functions is equivalent to strict quasiconcavity of the production functions
by Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
- 141-146 Market demand is a continuous function of prices
by Trockel, Walter
- 147-152 Learning to agree
by Cave, Jonathan A. K.
- 153-156 An empirical note on money, government debt and inflation
by Barsky, Robert B. & Mankiw, N. Gregory
- 157-161 Additional evidence on inflation variability : The experience of asian countries
by Khan, Ashfaque H. & Abbas, Kalbe
- 163-167 The effects of inflation uncertainty and supply shocks on real interest rates
by Wilcox, James A.
- 169-174 Extension of the ridge regression technique to non-linear models with additive errors
by Dagenais, Marcel G.
- 175-180 Estimating models of expectations : A simplified sequential approach
by Khan, Mohsin S.
- 181-186 The sampling performance of pre-test estimators of the scale parameter under squared error loss
by Yancey, T. A. & Judge, G. G. & Mandy, D. M.
- 187-191 In search of a test of investor capital gain realization behavior to capital gain tax rates
by Barthold, Thomas A.
- 193-199 To graduate or not : Does it matter?
by Hartog, Joop
1983, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-6 The signs of compensated price effects in quantity/quality models
by Edlefsen, Lee E.
- 7-10 Equilibrium points of non-atomic games : Asymptotic results
by Rashid, Salim
- 11-17 Admissible mean standard deviation indifference curves
by Allen, Franklin
- 19-21 Regret theory and measurable utility
by Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert
- 23-29 An alternative approach to simulating var models
by Evans, Lewis & Wells, Graeme
- 31-35 Definitions of 'second order approximation' and of 'flexible functional form'
by Barnett, William A.
- 37-41 On calculating the edgeworth approximate distribution of an econometric estimator or test statistic
by Tse, Y. K.
- 43-48 Use of the principal component method in the maximum likelihood estimation procedure of the logit model
by White, Eugene & Tsurumi, Hiroki
- 49-51 Order-separable spaces
by Mehta, Ghanshyam
- 53-60 Factor movements with three factors and two goods in the U.S. economy
by Thompson, Henry & Clark, Don P.
- 61-67 Are developed country multilateral tariff reductions necessarily beneficial for the U.S.?
by Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall
- 69-72 Complete sterilization and perfect capital mobility
by O'Connell, Joan
- 73-79 Suboptimal plant capacity in U.S. manufacturing
by Hirschey, Mark
- 81-87 A note on overemployment/underemployment in labor contracts under asymmetric information
by Cooper, Russell
- 89-96 Trade union growth in Ireland, 1943-1977
by Sapsford, D.
- 97-100 Family income and participation in schooling and higher education
by N.J., Thomson
1983, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 299-303 Demand uncertainty, competition, and 'non-binding' price controls
by Cottle, Rex L. & Wallace, Myles S.
- 305-310 Disturbing effects of contracts based on effort supervision
by Guasch, J. Luis
- 311-317 Estimated elasticities from regulated and unregulated cost functions
by Nelson, Randy A.
- 319-325 The impossibility of a weakly path independent Paretian liberal
by Bandyopadhyay, Taradas
- 327-330 The optimal insurance contract in a competitive market
by Borch, Karl
- 331-335 On stationary overlapping generations models
by Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 337-342 The Muntz-Szatz demand system : An application of a globally well behaved series expansion
by Barnett, William A. & Jonas, Andrew B.
- 343-346 Optimization under non-linear constraints
by Jansson, Leif & Mellander, Erik
- 347-352 Pre-test estimation under squared error loss
by Judge, G. G. & Yancey, T. A. & Bock, M. E.
- 353-356 Conflict among testing procedures?
by Kohler, Daniel F.
- 357-364 On the classical nature of the Wu-Hausman statistics for the independence of stochastic regressors and disturbance
by Smith, Richard
- 365-370 A remark on a generalized specification test
by Wu, De-Min
- 371-375 An asymptotic property of equilibrium on futures markets arising from speculation
by Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng & Magill, Michael J. P.
- 377-384 On variable capital utilization and international trade theory
by Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 385-389 On the rationality of buying from a price predator
by Porter, Robert H.
- 391-397 Disparities in income elasticities by ethnic origin
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Johnson, Lester W.
1983, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 197-201 The duality implications of a concave aggregator function
by Diewert, W. E.
- 203-210 Some Hicksian and Marshallian consumer's surplus estimates in discrete choice
by Hau, Timothy Doe-Kwong
- 211-216 Equilibrium store locations when consumers minimize travel time plus waiting time
by Kohlberg, Elon
- 217-221 Transformed beta-capacity distributions of production units
by Muysken, Joan
- 223-224 On a theorem of Gorman
by Russell, Thomas
- 225-229 On the effectiveness of automatic stabilizers under rational expectations when there is partial current information
by Minford, A. P. L. & Peel, D. A.
- 231-236 On the normality of relative price changes
by Buck, Andrew J. & Gahlen, Bernhard
- 237-244 Asymptotic standard errors of point elasticities calculated from simultaneous equation systems
by Calzolari, Giorgio
- 245-250 The determination of moments of the doubly truncated multivariate normal tobit model
by Lee, Lung-Fei
- 251-256 An integral occuring in duration models with heterogeneity
by Kiefer, Nicholas M.
- 257-262 An adjustment process defined on a constraint surface with an application to Ramsey pricing
by Marino, Anthony M. & Mitsui, Toshihide
- 263-267 A fundamental inequality to compare dynamic effects of real and asset sector disturbances in a three-country model of the world under alternative exchange rate regimes
by Aoki, Masanao
- 269-278 Temporal aggregation and the strength of the association between securities' risk and return
by Hawawini, Gabriel A. & Vora, Ashok
- 279-283 A general analysis of the Averch-Johnson effect
by Katz, Michael L.
- 285-289 Diseconomies of scale for plant utilisation in electricity generation
by Helden, G. Jan van & Muysken, Joan
- 291-295 Location decisions under uncertainty and the urban model
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
1983, Volume 11, Issue 1-2
- 1-8 A note on the implementation of rational expectations equilibria
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 9-14 On the role of a money commodity in a trading process
by Peter Jennergren, L.
- 15-17 Irregular cobweb dynamics
by Artstein, Zvi
- 19-23 Product differences and prices
by d'Aspremont, Cl. & Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F.
- 25-31 On the estimation of returns to scale using variable cost functions
by Braeutigam, Ronald R. & Daughety, Andrew F.
- 33-36 Duopolists don't wish to share information
by Clarke, Richard N.
- 37-42 Duopoly supergames with product differentiation
by Deneckere, R.
- 43-48 Activist policy and macroeconomic instability
by Baum, C. F. & Howrey, E. P.
- 49-55 Consistency of flow equilibrium specification of asset market with transactions theory of demand for money
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki
- 57-61 Techniques for achieving optimal money supply rules in a rational expectations macroeconomic model
by Siegel, Jeremy J.
- 63-68 Collective guarantee structures
by Thomson, William
- 69-73 Manipulation of non-imposed, non-oligarchic, non-binary group decision rules
by Bandyopadhyay, Taradas
- 75-79 On arrow-type impossibility theorems with infinite individuals and infinite alternatives
by Grafe, F. & Grafe, J.
- 81-85 Sequential search with a budget constraint
by Aharon, Rony & Veendorp, E. C. H.
- 87-92 Production uncertainty and the input decision of the competitive firm facing the futures market
by Honda, Yuzo
- 93-100 Measures of risk aversion with many commodities
by Madan, Dilip B.
- 101-106 Rational expectations and the theory of aggregate investment
by Nishimura, Kiyohiko G.
- 107-113 A note on long-term determinants of the private savings ratio
by Koskela, Erkki & Viren, Matti
- 115-121 Dynamic predictive tests of a model under adaptive and rational expectations
by Minford, Patrick & Ioannidis, Christos & Marwaha, Satwant
- 123-127 Testing normality in econometric models
by Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Salmon, Mark
- 129-131 Computation of linear hypothesis tests for two-stage least squares
by Startz, Richard
- 133-136 Bayesian analysis of a simple multinomial logit model
by Zellner, Arnold
- 137-143 A Stein-rule method for pooling data
by Ziemer, Rod F. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 145-148 The functional form of the aggregate import demand equation : Italy, 1960-1980
by Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Petit, Maria Luisa
- 149-154 On the homogeneity of value function of the optimal control problem
by Mino, Kazuo
- 155-159 Is lagged reserve accounting responsible for a variable money supply? : A skeptical note
by Driskill, Robert A. & Sheffrin, Steven M.
- 161-165 Money supply and equity prices : An empirical note on Far Eastern countries
by Ho, Yan-ki
- 167-174 Variable returns to scale and international trade : Two generalizations
by Helpman, Elhanan
- 175-178 The Rosse-Panzar statistic and the Lerner index in the short run
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 179-184 Inter-firm technology flows and productivity growth
by Link, Albert N.
- 185-189 Disequilibrium in the Australian aggregate labour market
by Lewis, Philip E. T.
- 191-196 Rural institutions and rural-urban migration in LDC's
by Chaudhuri, Tamal Datta
1982, Volume 10, Issue 3-4
- 197-200 Comparative statics at irregular extrema
by Crawford, Vincent P.
- 201-206 Continuous enough
by Fare, Rolf & Primont, Daniel
- 207-209 A note on partially observed Markov systems
by Rothschild, Michael
- 211-215 The mixed libertarian claim : A possibility among impossibility results
by Gaertner, Wulf & Kruger, Lorenz
- 217-221 Using justice principles to resolve the 'Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal'
by Wriglesworth, John L.
- 223-229 Perfection, the infinite horizon and dominance
by Bryant, John
- 231-236 A model of employment outcomes illustrating the effect of the structure of information on the level and distribution of income
by Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 237-242 Harrodian and neoclassical paths in a constrained growth model
by Henin, Pierre-Yves & Michel, Philippe
- 243-249 Migration, growth, distribution and welfare
by Stark, Oded & Yitzhaki, Shlomo
- 251-255 A multivariate analysis of Argentina's urban income distribution, 1974-1975 and 1978
by Mann, Arthur J.
- 257-261 The demand for money and the variability of the rate of inflation : An emperical note
by Khan, Ashfaque H.
- 263-267 The Tobit model with serial correlation
by Dagenais, Marcel G.
- 269-275 General instrumental variables estimation under stochastic linear restrictions
by Giles, David E. A.
- 277-283 A simple derivation of the limited information maximum likelihood estimator
by Godfrey, L. G. & Wickens, M. R.