Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1988, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 369-373 Stationarity and outliers in annual accounting earnings
by Guerard, John Jr.
- 375-380 The impact of buyers' expectations on entry deterrence
by Besanko, David & Donnenfeld, Shabtai
- 381-386 Product differentiation, oligopolistic interdependence, market share, and profits
by Forbes, Kevin F.
- 387-392 Families, migration and adjusting to disequilibrium
by Shields, Gail M. & Shields, Michael P.
1988, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 203-207 Equilibria in economies with countably many commodities
by Besada, Manuel & Estevez, Margarita & Herves, Carlos
- 209-213 A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena
- 215-218 Optimal shutdown decisions in resource extraction
by Olsen, Trond E. & Stensland, Gunnar
- 219-224 Does GNP have a unit root? : Evidence for the UK
by Walton, David R.
- 225-226 A strategic aspect of the strong positive association condition
by Greenberg, Joseph
- 227-233 A model of sequential auctions
by Hausch, Donald B.
- 235-239 Intertemporal substitution, taste shocks and cointegration
by Kugler, Peter
- 241-246 The real wage-employment relationship : An industry analysis
by Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn
- 247-252 The jackknife and regression with AR(1) errors
by Kwok, Ben & Veall, Michael R.
- 253-258 Covariances between estimated autocorrelations of an ARMA process
by Kanto, Antti J.
- 259-264 Estimation of a general linear model with an unobservable stochastic variable
by Shrestha, Keshab
- 265-270 Testing separability of production using flexible functional form profit functions
by Pope, Rulon D. & Hallam, Arne
- 271-276 Inflation risk and the speed of adjustment in short-run money demand functions
by Sweeney, Richard J.
- 277-280 Taxation of capital gains on foreign exchange transactions and the non-neutrality of changes in anticipated inflation
by Schinasi, Garry J.
- 281-284 Small-firm mobility : A first report
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 285-290 Black-white earnings ratios : The role of cohort size effects
by Berger, Mark C. & Allen, Jacqueline F.
- 291-294 Large sample tests for absolute Lorenz dominance
by Bishop, John A. & Chakraborti, S. & Thistle, Paul D.
1988, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 103-106 The equal-loss principle for bargaining problems
by Chun, Youngsub
- 107-110 Rational expectation equilibrium under quasilinear preferences : A diagrammatic approach
by Shi, Shou Yong
- 111-119 Price instability and inflation : Some tests based on rational expectations models
by Darrat, Ali F. & Lopez, Franklin A.
- 121-124 Macroeconomic aspects of the correlation between the level and variability of inflation
by Demetriades, Panikos
- 125-128 Testing exogeneity in a probit model
by Even, William E.
- 129-132 Seasonality and the estimation of dynamic demand systems : Some exploratory results
by Katsaitis, O.
- 133-135 A further theoretical result for generalized ridge regression estimators
by Pliskin, Jeffrey
- 137-140 Estimating covariances of parameter estimates from different models
by Turner, Robert W. & Rockel, Mark L.
- 141-145 On the computation of estimators in systems with implicity defined variables
by Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq
- 147-152 A characterization of economies with the non-substitution property
by Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio
- 153-157 Price formation in input-output analysis
by Junius, Theo
- 165-168 A disequilibrium model of public spending
by Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude
- 169-173 An empirical re-examination of Wagner's law
by Abizadeh, Sohrab & Yousefi, Mahmood
- 175-178 Second-best property value capitalization
by Crane, Randall
- 179-182 Self-defeating and welfare-improving DUP redistribution of capital assets
by Lundahl, Mats
- 183-188 Measures of money and the monetary model of the Canadian-US dollar exchange rate
by Marquez, Jaime & Schinasi, Garry J.
- 189-195 Portfolio diversification and taxation
by Appelbaum, E. & Katz, E.
- 197-201 Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing
by Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry
1988, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-5 The excess utility functions and the welfare adjustment process
by Serra, Pablo
- 7-13 Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross
by Mankiw, N. Gregory
- 15-19 Revenue equivalence in multi-object auctions
by Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard
- 21-27 The characterization of savings under uncertainty : The case of serially correlated returns
by Salyer, Kevin D.
- 29-31 Biases in dynamic models with fixed effects
by Beggs, John J. & Nerlove, Marc
- 33-36 Missing measurements in limited dependent variable models
by Lien, Donald & Rearden, David
- 37-41 Comparing the Wald, LR and LM tests for heteroscedasticity in a linear regression model
by Maekawa, Koichi
- 43-47 Some asymptotic theory for the bootstrap in econometric models
by Rayner, Robert K.
- 49-51 The positive-part Stein-rule estimator and tests of linear hypotheses
by Ullah, Aman & Giles, David E. A.
- 53-56 Covered interest parity and UK monetary 'news'
by MacDonald, R. & Torrance, T. S.
- 57-61 Finite horizons and the non-neutrality of money
by Van Der Ploeg, Frederick & Marini, Giancarlo
- 63-67 A simple model of technology transfer
by Marjit, Sugata
- 69-72 The welfare effects of capital inflow in the presence of a tariff (quota) with revenue (premium) seeking
by Anam, Mahmudul
- 73-75 Official Australian intervention in foreign exchange markets, 1977 to 1986
by Hopkins, Sandra
- 77-81 Balance-of-payments crises and monetary policy reactions in a model with imperfect substitutability between domestic and foreign bonds
by Willman, Alpo
- 83-88 Industry equilibrium with uncertainty and labor-managed firms
by Haruna, Shoji
- 89-93 Intra-firm diffusion and the wage bargain
by Felmingham, B. S.
- 95-97 Earnings and the principal components of job performance
by Lee, Kiong-Hock & Nagaraj, Shyamala
- 99-102 Efficient union bargains with a random arbitrator
by Sampson, Anthony A.
1987, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 301-302 Nash equilibria equal competitive equilibria
by Levine, David K.
- 303-306 The unique minimal cash flow competitive equilibrium
by Shubik, Martin
- 307-310 Rate-of-return regulated cost function : Shephard's lemma and curvature properties
by Lasserre, Pierre & Ouellette, Pierre
- 311-314 Intransitive social strict preference and the Arrow theorem
by Denicolo, Vincenzo
- 315-318 A note on feasible implementations
by Reichelstein, Stefan
- 319-322 Verifying the betweenness axiom with questionnaire evidence, or not : Take your pick
by Conlisk, John
- 323-327 No unit root conditions for bivariate series when a component univariate series has a unit root
by Aoki, Masanao
- 329-333 A new method for measuring technological change
by Basmann, R. L. & Hayes, K. J. & Slottje, D. J. & Molina, D. J.
- 335-338 A note on collinearity, bootstrapping, and cross-validation
by Delaney, Nancy Jo & Chatterjee, Sangit
- 339-344 The class of ban estimators of a single structural equation with structural change
by Hodoshima, Jiro
- 345-349 On the profitability of using forecasts
by Ilmakunnas, Pekka
- 351-354 The MSE of the least squares estimator over an interval constraint
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro
- 355-358 The relation between money growth variability and the variability of money about target
by Cosimano, Thomas F. & Jansen, Dennis W.
- 359-362 On the striking price bias of the Black-Scholes formula with an estimated variance rate
by Chaudhury, Mohammed M.
- 363-366 An empirical examination of small firm growth
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 367-371 Pooled cross-section time-series examination of the effects of unemployment insurance compensation on unemployment rate and unemployment duration : Evidence from state data
by Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Henley, John R.
- 373-377 Do unions discourage economic activity?
by Heywood, John S. & Deich, Michael D.
- 379-384 A note on the estimation of Atkinson's index of inequality
by Guerrero, Victor M.
- 385-388 An upper bound for wealth distribution in a model of accidental bequests
by Sinha, Tapen
- 389-392 The design of reward structures in career games : A relative deprivation approach
by Stark, Oded
1987, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 201-206 On the architecture of complex organizations
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 207-211 The consumption function under exponential utility : An extension
by Lam, Pok-sang
- 213-216 Anticipatory pricing with negligible uncertainty
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 217-220 The robustness of multidimensional signalling equilibria
by Huang, Peter H.
- 221-224 Rationed and walrasian markets for the same good : A rational expectations determination of the relative prices
by Katz, Barbara Goody & Owen, Joel
- 225-231 Inflation, indexation, and wage dispersion
by Drazen, Allan & Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 233-238 Inflation and the Euler equation approach to consumption behaviour : Some empirical evidence
by Koskela, Erkki & Viren, Matti
- 239-242 Bounded-influence instrumental variables estimator : An extension
by Furno, Marilena
- 243-247 Rejections of orthogonality in rational expectations models : Further Monte Carlo results for an extended set of regressors
by Galbraith, John W. & Dolado, Juan & Banerjee, Anindya
- 249-254 Errors in variables in the multinomial response model
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 255-258 Mean adjustment and the CUSUM test for structural change
by Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter
- 259-261 A Monte Carlo test of preference independence
by Selvanathan, Saroja
- 263-265 Linear errors-in-variables models : Some performance tests on the polynomial IV estimator
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 267-270 Audit probabilities and tax evasion in a business simulation
by Webley, Paul
- 271-277 Sterilization policies in the EMS countries : An empirical analysis
by Gasos, Pablo & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 279-282 Factor proportions and multinationals : Choice of technique or choice of industry?
by Hill, Hal
- 283-288 On requiring the durable goods monopolist to sell
by Malueg, David A. & Solow, John L.
- 289-294 Further evidence on the screening hypothesis
by Cohn, Elchanan & Kiker, B. F. & De Oliveira, M. Mendes
- 295-298 Regional differences and the components of growth and inequality change
by Berrebi, Z. M. & Silber, Jacques
1987, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 101-104 The power function of a published hypothesis test
by Denton, Frank T.
- 105-109 Location-price equilibria in a spatial model of discriminatory pricing
by Kats, Amoz
- 111-116 Toward empirical applications of lie-group technical progress functions
by Mitchell, Thomas M.
- 117-122 The policy ineffectiveness proposition : Some further tests
by Darrat, Ali F.
- 123-126 Harberger versus Marshall : Approximating general equilibrium welfare changes
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 127-130 Certainty equivalence in expected profit maximization implies impossibility of loss
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Ma, Barry K.
- 131-135 A note on inducing cooperation by reciprocative strategy
by Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald
- 137-142 The effects of expected inflation on real returns in the argentine indexed bond market
by Boschen, John F. & Newman, John L.
- 143-148 Efficient 'myopic' asset pricing in general equilibrium : A potential pitfall in excess volatility tests
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 149-153 On the specification of granger-causality tests using the cointegration methodology
by MacDonald, Ronald & Kearney, Colm
- 155-160 On some global properties of Gorman class demand systems
by Heineke, J. M. & Shefrin, H. M.
- 161-166 When marginal-cost pricing is the expected second-best
by Jones, Robert A. & Southey, Clive
- 167-171 The impact of tax-deductible saving on dynamic efficiency
by Daly, Michael J. & Naqib, Fadle
- 173-176 In search of industry effects of large conglomerate mergers
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 177-182 A tax cum subsidy regulatory alternative for controlling pollution : Insights from thinking about acid rain
by Yohe, Gary & MacAvoy, Paul
- 183-189 Poverty trap and the hidden labor market
by Fortin, Bernard & Hung, Nguyen M.
- 191-195 Screening unemployment in a dual labor market
by Jones, Stephen R. G.
- 197-200 Union membership and employment dynamics
by Jones, Stephen R. G.
1987, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-2 Investment demand under log-linear technology
by El Hodiri, Mohamed A.
- 3-7 Exact aggregation when prices are variable across individuals
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Wu, Ho-mou
- 9-13 Observational equivalence of the overlapping-generations and the cash-in-advance economies
by Huo, Teh M.
- 15-19 The Ricardian equivalence hypothesis : Some Canadian evidence
by Koray, Faik & McMillin, W. Douglas
- 21-25 State-dependent SSB utility
by Fishburn, Peter C. & Lavalle, Irving H.
- 27-30 A survey measure of risk aversion
by Montmarquette, Claude & Blais, Andre
- 31-34 Financial repression and the relative price of non-traded goods
by Feldman, David H. & Gang, Ira N.
- 35-38 Inventory investment in the United States, 1920-1941
by Smyth, David J.
- 39-41 Relationships among estimators of triangular econometric models
by Garen, John E.
- 43-46 Testing overidentifying restrictions with inefficient estimators
by Hylton, Keith
- 47-49 Testing regression models for random effects outliers under elliptical symmetry
by McCabe, B. P. M.
- 51-53 On an extension of the Gale-Nikaido-Debreu lemma
by Florenzano, Monique
- 63-66 Monetary policy and short-term interest rates : New evidence on the liquidity effect
by Hardouvelis, Gikas A.
- 67-70 Dynamic stability under a dual exchange rate regime with neutral intervention operations
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya
- 71-74 The efficiency of the forward exchange market : Some evidence for the pound sterling-US dollar exchange rate using residuals from the LUS class
by McAvinchey, I. D. & MacDonald, R.
- 75-78 Speculative attacks on the currency with uncertain monetary policy reactions
by Willman, Alpo
- 79-84 The impact of regulation on the riskiness of electric utilities
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Makhija, Anil K.
- 85-89 Output price indices for regulated monopoly
by Reece, William S. & Zieschang, Kimberly D.
- 91-94 The nature of unemployment in segmented labor markets
by Demekas, Dimitrios G.
- 95-99 A musical note on the efficiency wage hypothesis : Programmings, wages and budgets of American symphony orchestras
by Ito, Takatoshi & Domian, Dale
1987, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 305-309 A product differentiation model with outside goods and price bargaining
by Kim, Sunwoong
- 311-315 The proportion of coalitionally unstable situations under the plurality rule
by Lepelley, Dominique & Mbih, Boniface
- 317-320 Rawlsian distributive justice and rights
by Mezzetti, Claudio
- 321-326 Risk aversion and the Nash solution in stochastic bargaining experiments
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 327-329 Price regulation in insurance markets with asymmetric information
by Henriet, Dominique & Rochet, Jean-Claude
- 331-334 Soviet postwar industrial growth and capital labour substitution : An empirical note
by Bairam, E.
- 335-338 Monetary deregulation and inverting the inverted fisher effect
by Placone, Dennis & Wallace, Myles S.
- 339-342 Errors in variables in a random-effects probit model for panel data
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 343-347 Generalized inverses and asymptotic properties of Wald tests
by Vuong, Quang H.
- 349-352 On the existence and uniqueness of value functions in models of labor market dynamics
by Sharma, Sunil
- 353-358 Tax exporting and the marginal cost of public spending
by Wildasin, David E.
- 359-362 New indices of segregation
by Butler, Richard J.
- 363-367 U.S. bilateral trade balances and the dollar
by Cushman, David O.
- 369-372 Monitoring structural changes within the wholesale and retail trades
by Attaran, Mohsen & Guseman, Dennis
- 373-379 Interpreting sample selection effects
by Dolton, P. J. & Makepeace, G. H.
- 381-384 Market estimates of worker dislocation costs
by Anderson, Donald W. & Chandran, Ram V.
- 385-389 A new index of income inequality : The B measure
by Basmann, R. L. & Slottje, D. J.
1987, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 207-211 Non-trivial subgame perfect duopoly equilibria can be supported by continuous reaction functions
by Samuelson, Larry
- 213-218 Consistent preferences and the allocation of effort under uncertainty : The case of risk-averse behavior
by Sproule, Robert A.
- 219-222 Consumption of non-durables and durables : An empirical note
by Kugler, P. & Bossard, A.
- 223-226 A hicksian link between inflation and the term structure
by Honohan, Patrick
- 227-230 An alternative measure of random walk components in time series
by Aoki, Masanao
- 231-235 Testing for unit roots : An empirical investigation
by Downes, A. S. & Leon, H.
- 237-242 Hypothesis testing in regression models with AR(1) errors and a lagged dependent variable : Bootstrapping and artificial regression compared
by Prescott, D. & Stengos, T.
- 243-247 Demand uncertainty, price-fixing firms, and parameter estimation
by Ramamohan Rao, T. V. S. & Singh, Saraswati P.
- 249-252 A note on the power of least squares tests for a unit root
by West, Kenneth D.
- 253-256 A compact space of transitive locally non-satiated preference relations
by Back, Kerry
- 257-259 Testing the autoregressive process of a cross-country demand system against a higher-order alternative
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Theil, Henri
- 261-265 Income Elasticities at different price vectors
by Theil, Henri & Seale, James Jr.
- 267-271 A new perspective on price indices
by Van der Meer, Tjemme
- 273-277 Sensitivity of optimal commodity taxes to relaxing leisure/goods separability and to the wage rate
by Murty, M. N. & Ray, Ranjan
- 279-285 Coordination of optimal taxation in a two-country equilibrium model
by van der ploeg, F.
- 287-290 Politically realistic objective functions and trade policy PROFs and tariffs
by Baldwin, Richard
- 291-293 Are foreign exchange forecasts rational? : An empirical note
by Avraham, David & Ungar, Meyer & Zilberfarb, Ben-Zion
- 295-298 Intercountry inequalities in income and 'index of net social progress' : Evidence from recent data
by Ram, Rati
- 299-303 An econometric model for the simultaneous estimation of the demand for medical care and the demand for health insurance : A first approach
by Van De Ven, Wynand P. M. M.
1987, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 107-111 Bargaining and the evolution of cooperation in a dynamic game
by Benhabib, Jess & Ferri, Giovanni
- 113-116 A note on risk aversion and multivariate, state-dependent preferences
by Elliot, Catherine S.
- 117-120 Testing the continuity of individual bid density functions : Some further results
by Hoffman, Elizabeth & Marsden, James R. & Saidibaghgandomi, Reza
- 121-125 Uncertain lifetime and ordinal impatience
by Peck, Richard M. & Srinagesh, Padamanbhan
- 127-131 On the multiplicity of perfect equilibria in a dynamic oligopoly
by Thepot, Jacques J.
- 133-137 Egalitarianism and equilibrium output in producer cooperatives
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Schnytzer, Adi
- 139-140 The CES is a discrete choice model?
by Anderson, Simon P. & De Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 141-144 Inequalities for LR, W, and LM statistics
by Magee, Lonnie
- 145-149 Exact likelihood function for a regression model with MA(1) errors
by Valls Pereira, Pedro L.
- 151-155 An improved single equation estimation procedure for rational expectations models
by Power, Simon
- 157-160 Asymptotic distribution of Durbin-Watson statistic
by Srivastava, M. S.
- 161-163 Aids, translog, and the Gorman polar form
by Lewbel, Arthur
- 165-169 Beliefs and arbitrage pricing
by Jarrow, Robert
- 171-175 Market share and efficiency : A reprise
by Heywood, John S.
- 177-180 Industrial structure and export subsidy as trade policies in an oligopoly with a U-shaped average cost curve
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 181-185 Consistency of conjectures and reactions?
by De Zeeuw, Aart J. & Van Der Ploeg, Frederick
- 187-190 Estimating total factor productivity in a generalized cost system
by Israilevich, Philip & Kowalewski, Kim J.
- 191-196 The pricing of a metal output obtained from multigrade ore deposits
by Hung, N. M. & Nguyen, T. H.
- 197-201 Public debt and demographic growth in an overlapping generations model
by Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel
- 203-206 Bootstrapping the autoregressive structure of cross-country demand systems
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Seale, James Jr. & Theil, Henri
1987, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-4 Sufficient conditions for equivalence of ex ante unanimity propositions : A note
by Van Hulle, C.
- 5-9 Bargaining games with a random sequence of who makes the offers
by Hoel, Michael
- 11-17 A note on long-term contracts
by Ito, Takatoshi
- 19-25 Interest rates and inflation in the frequency domain New evidence
by Barthold, Thomas A. & Dougan, William R.
- 27-32 Do we reject rational expectations models too often? : Interpreting evidence using Nagar expansions
by Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan
- 33-38 A tractable likelihood function for the normal-gamma stochastic frontier model
by Beckers, Dominique E. & Hammond, Christopher J.
- 39-44 Bayes prediction in the linear model with spherically symmetric errors
by Jammalamadaka, S. Rao & Tiwari, Ram C. & Chib, Siddhartha
- 45-49 Errors in variables in panel data with a binary dependent variable
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 51-55 Inadmissibility of the iterative Stein-rule estimator of the disturbance variance in a linear regression
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro