Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1996, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 143-152 The Partnered Core of an Economy and the Partnered Competitive Equilibrium
by Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz
- 153-162 A necessary and sufficient condition for the compactness of individually rational and feasible outcomes and the existence of an equilibrium
by Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz
- 163-169 Infinitely-repeated games with endogenous discounting
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 171-176 King Lear's dilemma: Precommitment versus the last word
by Chami, Ralph
- 177-180 Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the non-emptiness of the core
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 181-186 Optimal auction with financially constrained buyers
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Robert, Jacques
- 187-191 Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to specialization and output persistence
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 193-198 Testing for the sustainability of the current account deficit in two industrial countries
by Jyh-lin, Wu & Fountas, Stilianos & Show-lin, Chen
- 199-204 Evaluating target zone models in EMS data
by Pill, Huw
1996, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-6 Monte Carlo evaluation of multivariate Student's t probabilities
by Vijverberg, Wim P. M.
- 7-14 Aggregation over time, error correction models and Granger causality: A Monte Carlo investigation
by Mamingi, Nlandu
- 15-20 Non-optimal Nash Bargaining Solutions
by Mariotti, Marco
- 21-29 A new functional form for approximating the Lorenz curve
by Ogwang, Tomson & Gouranga Rao, U. L.
- 31-40 Non-convexities and the efficiency of equilibria in insurance markets with asymmetric information
by Dionne, Georges & Fombaron, Nathalie
- 41-47 Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 49-54 Equilibrium and efficiency in auctions of complementary goods without bundling
by Kim, Hee-Su
- 55-60 Cyclical unemployment and sectoral shifts: Further tests of the Lilien hypothesis for the UK
by Mills, Terence C. & Pelloni, Gianluigi & Zervoyianni, Athina
- 61-66 Permanent effects of monetary policy in a dynamic menu cost model
by Hansen, Per Svejstrup
- 67-73 Real exchange rate volatility and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from long-term data
by Hasan, Shahriar & Wallace, Myles
- 75-79 Estimating the perceived tax scale within a labor supply model
by Brannas, Kurt & Karlsson, Niklas
- 81-88 Efficient equity: Removing salary discrimination by meeting statistical legal constraints at least cost
by Coller, Maribeth & Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 89-94 Markets, entrepreneurs and the size of new firms
by Mata, Jose
- 95-100 Specialization, scale economies and economic development
by Canning, David
- 101-108 Technological activity and survival of firms
by Agarwal, Rajshree
- 109-115 Urbanization, economic growth, and welfare
by Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, AndreVarella
- 117-117 Corrigendum to "Debt, collateral, and renegotiation under moral hazard" [Economics Letters 40 (1992) 470]
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 119-119 Corrigendum to "Renewal theory and natural resource regulatory policy under uncertainty" [Economics Letters 46 (1994) 240]
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick
1996, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-265 Rescaled methods-of-moments estimation for the Box-Cox regression model
by Powell, James L.
- 267-276 Limited-dependent rational expectations models with stochastic thresholds
by Hashem Pesaran, M. & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 277-285 On the root-N-consistent semiparametric estimation of partially linear models
by Li, Qi
- 287-294 The role of information processing cost as the foundation of bounded rationality in game theory
by Horaguchi, Haruo
- 295-301 A Walrasian approach to bargaining games
by Trockel, Walter
- 303-308 Do anchoring effects underlie event-splitting effects? An experimental test
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 309-313 The extraction of natural resources from two sites under uncertainty
by Epstein, Gil S.
- 315-322 Foreign exchange rationing and the aggregate import demand function
by Shahe Emran, M. & Shilpi, Forhad
- 323-329 Distinguishing between stochastic and deterministic behavior in foreign exchange rate returns: Further evidence
by Aydin Cecen, A. & Erkal, Cahit
- 331-337 Border tax adjustments and rationed foreign exchange
by Clarete, Ramon & Whalley, John
- 339-344 An empirical note on job turnover and internal mobility of workers
by Hassink, Wolter H. J.
- 345-353 Wage curve evidence from panel data
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Turunen, Jarkko
- 355-362 Economic growth and human capital accumulation: Simultaneity and expanded convergence tests
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Hu, Dayuan
- 363-369 New estimates of the benefits of vehicle emissions regulation
by Kahn, Matthew E.
1996, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 123-130 The distribution of a Lagrange multiplier test of normality
by Deb, Partha & Sefton, Martin
- 131-137 On the power of stationarity tests using optimal bandwidth estimates
by Lee, Junsoo
- 139-143 A non-nested test of the AIDS vs. the translog demand system
by Wang, Qingbin & Halbrendt, Catherine & Johnson, Stanley R.
- 145-152 On IV, GMM and ML in a dynamic panel data model
by Wansbeek, Tom & Bekker, Paul
- 153-159 A comparison of semi-parametric and partially adaptive estimators of the censored regression model with possibly skewed and leptokurtic error distributions
by McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J.
- 161-167 Robustness of tests for error components models to non-normality
by Blanchard, Pierre & Matyas, Laszlo
- 169-175 Cross-section versus time-series income elasticities of Canadian consumption
by Gardes, Francois & Langlois, Simon & Richaudeau, Didier
- 177-183 A piecewise-constant hazard-rate model for the duration of unemployment in single-interview samples of the stock of unemployed
by Murphy, Anthony
- 185-189 A mechanism implementing the stable rule in marriage problems
by Shin, Sungwhee & Suh, Sang-Chul
- 191-195 A note on a property of maximal sets and choice in the absence of universal comparability
by Banerjee, Asis & Pattanaik, Prasanta K.
- 197-200 Quasi-linear utility in a discrete choice model
by Konishi, Hideo & Fishburn, Peter
- 201-204 Gorman demand systems and lie transformation groups: A reply
by Russell, Thomas
- 205-212 International evidence on the cyclical behavior of inflation
by Serletis, Apostolos
- 213-218 Note on cyclical employment in the consumption goods sector
by Marquis, Milton H.
- 219-223 The relationship between inventory investment and total factor productivity growth: Cost shocks or demand shocks?
by Carey, Kevin
- 225-231 A test of purchasing power parity based on the largest principal component of real exchange rates of the main OECD economies
by Snell, Andy
- 233-239 Bureaucracy, investment, and growth
by Ayal, Eliezer B. & Karras, Georgios
- 241-246 Wages and performance-based pay: Evidence from the NLSY
by Ewing, Bradley T.
- 247-251 Political business cycles before the Great Depression
by Heckelman, Jac & Whaples, Robert
- 253-257 Semiparametric estimation of yield loss due to mistiming of crop operations
by Hanchate, Amresh D.
1996, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-6 Scale equivariance and the Box-Cox transformation
by Kemp, Gordon C. R.
- 7-18 A non-parametric approach to non-linear causality testing
by Bell, David & Kay, Jim & Malley, Jim
- 19-25 Effective federal individual income tax functions: A specification search
by Akhand, Hafiz A.
- 27-35 Power of the Lagrange multiplier test for testing an autoregressive unit root
by Luukkonen, Ritva & Saikkonen, Pentti
- 37-44 The monetary model of the exchange rate under hyperinflation: New encouraging evidence
by Engsted, Tom
- 45-50 On cointegration tests for VAR models with drift
by Yang, Minxian & Bewley, Ronald
- 51-57 The Carlson-Parkin method applied to NZ price expectations using QSBO survey data
by Balcombe, Kelvin
- 59-65 On the stability of best reply and gradient systems with applications to imperfectly competitive models
by Corchon, Luis C. & Mas-Colell, Andreu
- 67-70 The duality between production and cost functions: A new finding
by Sproule, Robert & Vigneault, Marianne
- 71-75 On Vickrey-type auction procedures
by Miyake, Mitsunobu
- 77-82 Entry and exit decisions under uncertainty: The limiting deterministic case
by Kongsted, Hans Christian
- 83-88 Consumption and the credit market
by McKeirnan, Barbara
- 89-93 Targeting nominal income: A closer look
by Koenig, Evan F.
- 95-99 A bond pricing formula under a non-trivial, three-factor model of interest rates
by Chen, Lin
- 101-107 Predictable and profitable price patterns: Evidence from US interest rates
by Moorthy, Vivek
- 109-113 Worker and job flows
by Lane, Julia & Stevens, David & Burgess, Simon
- 115-121 Duration-dependent features of unemployment insurance
by Kettunen, Juha
1996, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 299-304 On the optimality of unequal class sizes
by Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J.
- 305-313 Fractional integration and interval prediction
by Diebold, Francis X. & Lindner, Peter
- 315-321 Data-dependent selection of the lag truncation parameter in unit root tests of the Phillips-Perron type
by Burke, S. P.
- 323-327 Empirical evidence on the long-run neutrality hypothesis using low-frequency international data
by Serletis, Apostolos & Krause, David
- 329-335 Exact aggregation under summability and homogeneity with individually variable prices
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Wu, Ho-Mou
- 337-340 Maximal elements of non-binary choice functions on compact sets
by Nehring, Klaus
- 341-347 Optimal consumption-wealth relationships derived by consumer intertemporal profit maximisation
by Cooper, Russell J.
- 349-354 Robust asset prices with bubbles
by Burke, Jonathan L.
- 355-358 Characterization of a class of moral-hazard, adverse selection games
by Ronen, Joshua & Yaari, Varda
- 359-366 Voluntary contributions to a public good when partial contribution is a dominant strategy
by Keser, Claudia
- 367-371 A variant of the Slutsky equation in a dynamical account based model
by Sedaghat, Hassan
- 373-379 Expected revenue of all-pay auctions and first-price sealed-bid auctions with budget constraints
by Che, Yeon-Koo & Gale, Ian
- 381-386 Weighted and quadratic models of choice under uncertainty
by Kin Chung Lo
- 387-392 Growth trends, cyclical fluctuations, and welfare with non-expected utility preferences
by Pemberton, James
- 393-398 Some further evidence on the long-run neutrality of money
by Olekalns, Nilss
- 399-406 Testing tariff endogeneity in Japan: A comparison of pre- and post-war periods
by Krol, Robert
- 407-411 Asymmetry in forward exchange rate bias: A puzzling result
by Yangru Wu & Hua Zhang
- 413-416 Cointegration, causality and export-led growth in Mexico, 1895-1992
by Thornton, John
- 417-423 Growth-equity decomposition of a change in poverty: An axiomatic approach
by Kai-yuen Tsui
- 425-428 Measuring education over time: A comparison of old and new measures of eduction from the Current Population Survey
by Park, Jin Heum
- 429-435 Divisionalization and franchising incentives with integral competing units
by Baye, Michael R. & Crocker, Keith J. & Ju, Jiandong
- 437-442 Asset ownership and market structure in oligopoly: Further results
by Yi, Sang-Seung
1996, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 147-154 Unit roots tests and SARIMA models
by Barthelemy, Fabrice & Lubrano, Michel
- 155-160 P-Values for non-standard distributions with an application to the DF test
by Adda, Jerome & Gonzalo, Jesus
- 161-167 Semiparametric efficiency bound for the Type 3 Tobit model under a symmetry restriction
by Songnian Chen
- 169-173 Correlation theory of spuriously related higher order integrated processes
by Marmol, Francesc
- 175-178 Spurious number of breaks
by Nunes, Luis C. & Newbold, Paul & Chung-Ming Kuan
- 179-187 Diagnostic test for structural change in cointegrated regression models
by Kang Hao & Inder, Brett
- 189-192 Testing for random individual and time effects using a Gauss-Newton regression
by Baltagi, Badi H.
- 193-195 An enlarged definition of cointegration
by Flores, Renato Jr. & Szafarz, Ariane
- 197-203 Modeling the changing asymmetry of conditional variances
by Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio
- 205-212 Testing stationarity for stock market data
by Dehay, Dominique & Leskow, Jacek
- 213-221 Efficiency of dynamic quantity competition: A remark on Markovian equilibria
by Lahmandi-Ayed, Rim & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Sevy, David
- 223-227 A collective tournament
by Dragon, Robert & Garvey, Gerald T. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 229-236 Does uncertainty influence the number of firms in an industry?
by Ghosal, Vivek
- 237-242 The contestable outcome as a Bertrand equilibrium
by Chaudhuri, Prabal Ray
- 243-249 A stable and consistent solution to distribution problems
by Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Vazquez, Jorge Nieto
- 251-258 Voting over flat taxes in an endowment economy
by Gouveia, Miguel & Oliver, David
- 259-263 Bunching in the production process
by Bivin, David G.
- 265-269 Minimal returns and the breakdown of the price-volume relation
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Kallal, Hedi & Longin, Francois
- 271-278 An incentive scheme of a non-linear price schedule for regulating a monopolist with unknown cost
by Lee, Sang-Kyu & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 279-283 Historical note on height and parental consumption decisions
by Schneider, Ryan
- 285-290 The other side of conditional convergence
by Cho, Dongchul & Graham, Stephen
- 291-297 Note on economic geography
by Yang, Joon-Mo
1996, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-5 Seller surplus in first price auctions
by Simmons, P.
- 7-11 Panel unit root tests and real exchange rates
by MacDonald, Ronald
- 13-17 A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model
by Kramer, Walter & Baltagi, Badi
- 19-24 Fractional integration, trend stationarity and difference stationarity Evidence from some U.K. macroeconomic time series
by Chambers, Marcus J.
- 25-31 Spurious regressions when stationary regressors are included
by Hassler, Uwe
- 33-39 Testing the consistency of nested logit models with utility maximization
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L.
- 41-49 Portmanteau tests of randomness and Jenkins' variance-stabilizing transformation
by Kwan, Andy C. C. & Sim, Ah-Boon
- 51-55 Testing for complementarities in reduced-form regressions: A note
by Arora, Ashish
- 57-63 The nested logit model and representative consumer theory
by Verboven, Frank
- 65-70 Productivity and intermediate products: A frontier approach
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 71-77 Rent appropriation and sustained growth
by Robinson, James A.
- 79-84 An optional permit system for global pollution control
by Lee, Sang-Ho
- 85-90 Horizontal equity and stability when the number of agents is variable in the fair division problem
by Maniquet, Francois
- 91-97 Population monotonicity in a general model with indivisible goods
by Bevia, Carmen
- 99-104 Social choice trade-offs for an arbitrary measure: With application to uncertain or fuzzy agenda
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 105-110 Gambling with the house money in capital expenditure decisions: An experimental analysis
by Keasey, Kevin & Moon, Philip
- 111-120 Saving behavior of older households: Rate-of-return, precautionary and inheritance effects
by Jianakoplos, Nancy A. & Menchik, Paul L. & Irvine, F. Owen
- 121-126 The term structure of interest rates and regime shifts: Some empirical results
by Kugler, Peter
- 127-134 Exchange rate returns, 'news', and risk premia
by Koedijk, Kees G. & Wolff, Christian C. P.
- 135-142 Returns to scale in a matching model of the labor market
by Warren, Ronald Jr.
1995, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 335-343 A unified framework for implementation and the revelation principle
by Shuhe Li
- 345-349 Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model
by Nelson, Daniel B.
- 351-357 Partial parameter consistency in a misspecified structural change model
by Tai-leung Chong, Terence
- 359-366 Maximum likelihood estimation in binary data models using panel data under alternative distributional assumptions
by Orme, Chris D. & Fry, Tim R. L.
- 367-372 Moving average conditional heteroskedastic processes
by Yang, Minxian & Bewley, Ronald
- 373-379 The stochastic approach to price index numbers: An expository note
by Ogwang, Tomson
- 381-389 The persistence in volatility of the US term premium 1970-1986
by Tzavalis, Elias & Wickens, M. R.
- 391-395 Limitations of dominance and forward induction: Experimental evidence
by Brandts, Jordi & Holt, Charles A.
- 397-402 Conjectural variations as a reduced form
by Cabral, Luis M. B.
- 403-406 A characterization of demand functions that satisfy the weak axiom of revealed preference
by Zhou, Lin
- 407-413 Did the middle class shrink during the 1980s? UK evidence from kernel density estimates
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 415-423 I(2) representations of US money demand
by Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 425-427 Optimal denominations for coins and currency
by Telser, L. G.
- 429-433 Endogenous learning and trade policy
by Sturzenegger, Federico
- 435-440 Further implications of the reversion level in agenda-setter models
by Wills, Douglas T.
- 441-445 Altruism, household size and migration
by Tcha, MoonJoong
- 447-452 An empirical note on employed and unemployed job search
by van Ours, Jan C.
- 453-457 Zipf plots and the size distribution of firms
by Stanley, Michael H. R. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Havlin, Shlomo & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Salinger, Michael A. & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 459-464 Stackelberg equilibrium in oligopoly: An explanation based on managerial incentives
by Basu, Kaushik
1995, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 223-230 On measuring the value of life
by Ford, J. L. & Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Wei, Xiangdong
- 231-237 The dynamic effects of aggregate demand and supply disturbances: Another look
by Crowder, William J.
- 239-245 Simulated conditional moment tests
by Orme, Chris
- 247-250 Misinterpreting the dynamic effects of aggregate demand and supply disturbances
by Quah, Danny
- 251-259 The non-existence of pairwise-proof equilibrium
by McAfee, R. Preston & Schwartz, Marius
- 261-266 An infinitely repeated rental model with incomplete information
by Ma, Jinpeng
- 267-272 Pareto-superior time-of-use rate option for industrial firms
by Chi-Keung Woo & Orans, Ren & Horii, Brian & Peter Chow
- 273-279 On the optimality of Treasury Bill auctions
by Menezes, Flavio M.
- 281-285 Does non-traded input necessarily deepen the international non-diversification puzzle I?: The one-good case
by Charles Ka Yui Leung
- 287-293 Long-term and short-term price memory in the stock market
by Victor Chow, K. & Denning, Karen C. & Ferris, Stephen & Noronha, Gregory
- 295-300 Finite-sample inferences about mean-standard deviation bounds for stochastic discount factors
by Gordon, Stephen & Samson, Lucie & Carmichael, Benoit
- 301-306 The firm-size relation and stock market responses to post-1962 changes in Federal Reserve margin levels: Evidence from an exhaustive sample of exchange-listed firms
by Moore, Norman H. & Pruitt, Stephen W.
- 307-312 Does unfunded social security also depress output growth?
by Zhang, Junxi
- 313-317 Survey evidence on employer match rates and employee saving behavior in 401(k) plans
by Papke, Leslie E. & Poterba, James M.
- 319-322 Uncertain innovation and persistence of monopoly revisited
by Yi, Sang-Seung
- 323-328 Testing efficiency in intermediate regulated industries
by Lynk, E. L.
- 329-334 Unit roots and cointegration in estimating causality between exports and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the ASEAN countries
by Ahmad, Jaleel & Harnhirun, Somchai
1995, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 109-112 The functional equivalence of the W, LR, and LM statistics
by Stewart, Kenneth G.
- 113-120 Improved test statistics for multivariate regression
by Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Zarkos, Spyros
- 121-124 Testing for cointegration: Power versus frequency of observation -- another view
by Lahiri, Kajal & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 125-130 Unit root tests with level shift in the presence of GARCH
by Hecq, Alain
- 131-136 Sampling frequency and the power of tests for a unit root: A simulation study
by In Choi & Bhum Suk Chung
- 137-145 A note on the critical values for the maximum likelihood (seasonal) cointegration tests
by Lee, Hahn S. & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 157-161 Disequilibrium and uncertainty in cointegrated systems: Some empirical evidence
by Lee, Tae-Hwy
- 163-170 Cross-game learning: Experimental evidence from first-price and English common value auctions
by Kagel, John H.
- 171-174 The value to a firm of its rival learning
by Creane, Anthony
- 175-179 The Green Golden Rule
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Beltratti, Andrea
- 181-185 Currency swaps and long-term covered interest parity
by Takezawa, Nobuya
- 187-192 Biased tax price or grant expenditure elasticities
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 193-196 Do men with higher wages marry earlier or later?
by Zhang, Junsen
- 197-203 Team production effects on earnings
by Idson, Todd L.
- 205-210 Unemployment insurance and moral hazard in employment
by Christofides, Louis N. & McKenna, C. J.
- 211-215 Can convergence regressions distinguish between exogenous and endogenous growth models?
by Kocherlakota, Narayana R. & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 217-220 The dual political economy of taxes and tradable permits
by Farrow, Scott
- 221-221 Capital gains and asset switching (Economics Letters, vol. 47, no. 1, 1995, pp. 63-67)
by Hartwick, John M.
1995, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-6 A semi-parametric non-nested test in a dynamic panel data model
by Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis
- 7-11 Consecutive amalgamations and an axiomatization of the Shapley value
by Haviv, Moshe
- 13-17 Evolutionary selection of beliefs
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 19-25 Possible convexity of the indirect utility function due to nonlinear budget constraints
by Bordley, Robert F.