Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2000, Volume 69, Issue 3
2000, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 115-121 Which vintage of data to use when there are multiple vintages of data?: Cointegration, weak exogeneity and common factors
by Patterson, K. D.
- 123-128 The first-order stochastic dominance ordering of the Singh-Maddala distribution
by Klonner, Stefan
- 129-136 Growth and differentiated oligopoly
by Cellini, Roberto
- 137-142 Non-reciprocal altruism in dictator games
by Johannesson, Magnus & Persson, Bjorn
- 143-151 Do private income transfers increase labor market risk?
by Chami, Ralph & Fischer, Jeffrey H.
- 153-158 Late fees and price discrimination
by Sarangi, Sudipta & Verbrugge, Randal
- 159-163 Outfoxing a paradox
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 165-171 Imperfect commitment and the revelation principle: the multi-agent case
by Bester, Helmut & Strausz, Roland
- 173-179 Indeterminacy in a model with aggregate and sector-specific externalities
by Harrison, Sharon & Weder, Mark
- 181-185 Efficiency wages and union-firm bargaining
by Garino, Gaia & Martin, Christopher
- 187-191 World War II as reflected on capital markets
by Frey, Bruno S. & Kucher, Marcel
- 193-200 Does deposit insurance stimulate capital inflows?
by Lane, Philip R. & Sarisoy, Selen
- 201-206 A portfolio approach to the optimal funding of pensions
by Dutta, Jayasri & Kapur, Sandeep & Orszag, J. Michael
- 207-212 Income inequality and economic development: evidence from the threshold regression model
by Savvides, Andreas & Stengos, Thanasis
- 213-217 The long-run relationship between productivity and capital
by Funk, Mark & Strauss, Jack
- 219-223 A nonparametric analysis of income convergence across the US states
by Johnson, Paul A.
- 225-233 Productivity slowdown due to scarcity of capital to scrap in a putty-clay model
by Lindh, Thomas
- 235-238 On the long-run efficiency of auctioned vs. free permits
by Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 239-243 Residential segregation and socioeconomic outcomes: When did ghettos go bad?
by Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A.
2000, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-8 On the uniqueness of stable marriage matchings
by Eeckhout, Jan
- 9-14 Double-length regressions for the Box-Cox difference model with heteroskedasticity or autocorrelation
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Dong
- 15-23 A radial basis function artificial neural network test for ARCH
by Blake, Andrew P. & Kapetanios, George
- 25-31 The East German wage curve 1993-1998
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja
- 33-37 When is a proportional hazards model valid for both stock and flow sampled duration data?
by Kemp, Gordon C. R.
- 39-44 Hybrid models of the Lorenz curve
by Ogwang, Tomson & Rao, U. L. Gouranga
- 45-54 Cultural differences in attitudes toward bargaining
by Anderson, Lisa R. & Rodgers, Yana V. & Rodriguez, Roger R.
- 55-61 Linear-homothetic preferences
by Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw
- 63-69 A price-setting game with a nonatomic fringe
by Tasnadi, Attila
- 71-79 The interaction between the equity premium and the risk-free rate
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 81-87 Uncovered interest parity and policy behavior: new evidence
by Christensen, Michael
- 89-94 On the profitability of technical trading rules based on artificial neural networks:: Evidence from the Madrid stock market
by Fernandez-Rodriguez, Fernando & Gonzalez-Martel, Christian & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon
- 95-99 Growth effects of an unfunded social security system when there is altruism and human capital
by Sanchez-Losada, Fernando
- 101-107 The effects of sectoral and technological changes on the skill composition of employment in the United Kingdom 1951-91
by Hoskins, Martin
- 109-114 Applications, grants and the value of patent
by Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v.
2000, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 225-234 A look at the quality of the approximation of the functional central limit theorem
by Perron, Pierre & Mallet, Sylvie
- 235-244 Evaluating the semi-nonparametric fourier, aim, and neural networks cost functions
by Fleissig, Adrian R. & Kastens, Terry & Terrell, Dek
- 245-250 A framework for estimating dynamic, unobserved effects panel data models with possible feedback to future explanatory variables
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 251-254 A generalization of supermodularity
by Agliardi, Elettra
- 255-261 Shaping intergenerational relationships: the demonstration effect
by Jellal, Mohamed & Wolff, Francois-Charles
- 271-277 Synchronization of price changes by multiproduct firms: evidence from Canadian newspaper prices
by Fisher, Timothy C. G. & Konieczny, Jerzy D.
- 279-285 Bertrand competition and Cournot outcomes: further results
by Boccard, Nicolas & Wauthy, Xavier
- 287-292 The choice of the voting structure for privatizing a company
by At, Christian & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 293-298 Contingent commodities and implementation
by Chattopadhyay, Subir & Corchon, Luis & Naeve, Jorg
- 299-302 On resource monotonicity in the fair division problem
by Maniquet, Francois & Sprumont, Yves
- 303-308 Factor bias and technical progress
by Findlay, Ronald & Jones, Ronald
- 309-317 Stabilization of human population through economic increasing returns
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 319-325 Labor supply under wage uncertainty
by Hartwick, John M.
- 327-332 Investment in quality under asymmetric information with endogenously informed consumers
by Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi
- 333-337 Process and product innovation in a vertically differentiated monopoly
by Lambertini, Luca & Orsini, Raimondello
- 339-339 Corrigendum to "On the calculation of marginal effects in the bivariate probit model" [Econ. Lett. 54, (1997) 203-208]
by Christofides, L. N. & Hardin, J. W. & Stengos, T.
2000, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 113-118 Alternative models of demand for automobiles
by Wojcik, Charlotte
- 119-125 Tick size and the compass rose: further insights
by Wang, Eliza & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin
- 127-133 An explanation for the compass rose pattern
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Lee, Chun I. & Mathur, Ike
- 135-141 Bias reduction in autoregressive models
by Patterson, K. D.
- 143-147 The ambiguous effect of new and improved goods on the cost of living
by Erickson, Timothy
- 149-156 A note on mutually absolutely continuous belief systems
by Lo, Kin Chung
- 157-164 Strong Condorcet efficiency of scoring rules
by Lepelley, Dominique & Gehrlein, William V.
- 165-171 Post mortem reputation, compensatory gifts and equal bequests
by Lundholm, Michael & Ohlsson, Henry
- 173-178 The inflationary bias in a model of the open economy: a note
by Guender, Alfred V. & McCaw, Sharon
- 185-190 Operating performance around the adoption of director incentive plans
by Vafeas, Nikos
- 191-196 The economics of crime and punishment: An analysis of optimal penalty
by Saha, Atanu & Poole, Graham
- 197-202 Risk aversion, learning spillovers, and path-dependent economic growth
by Verbrugge, Randal
- 203-209 Technology cooperation between firms of developed and less-developed countries
by Ramani, Shyama V.
- 211-215 Can tax policy help explain state-level macroeconomic growth?
by Yamarik, Steven
- 217-223 Searching for a Kuznets curve in environmental efficiency using kernel estimation
by Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman
2000, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-6 An 'economics proof' of the supporting hyperplane theorem
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 7-11 On the end-point issue in unit root tests in the presence of a structural break
by Lee, Junsoo
- 13-20 Rectangular and wedge-shaped multivariate normal probabilities
by Vijverberg, Wim P. M.
- 21-24 Moment conditions for fixed effects count data models with endogenous regressors
by Windmeijer, Frank
- 25-30 Non-linear Granger causality in the currency futures returns
by Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Ayling, David & Mansor Mahmood, Wan
- 31-36 Generalized bivariate count data regression models
by Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John
- 37-41 Caution in macroeconomic policy: uncertainty and the relative intensity of policy
by Mercado, P. Ruben & Kendrick, David A.
- 43-49 On a characterization of stable matchings
by Adachi, Hiroyuki
- 51-53 Growth with unintended bequests
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro
- 55-59 Preferences over valuation distributions in auctions
by Hennessy, David A.
- 61-66 Auctions when bidders prepare by investing in ideas
by Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 67-77 Solving consumption models with multiplicative habits
by Carroll, Christopher D.
- 79-84 A further generalization of the Solow growth model: the role of the public sector
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar
- 85-88 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited
by Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia
- 89-93 Exchange rate overshooting in Turkey
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Kara, Orhan
- 95-99 Welfare-maximizing tax structure in a model with human capital
by Gomez, Manuel A.
- 101-107 Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness
by Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
- 109-112 Economic growth and geographic proximity
by Attfield, C. L. F. & Cannon, Edmund S. & Demery, D. & Duck, Nigel W.
2000, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 239-243 A jackknife interpretation of the continuous updating estimator
by Donald, Stephen G. & Newey, Whitney K.
- 245-251 Can portmanteau nonlinearity tests serve as general mis-specification tests?: Evidence from symmetric and asymmetric GARCH models
by Brooks, Chris & Henry, Olan T.
- 253-260 Imposing local concavity in the translog and generalized Leontief cost functions
by Ryan, David L. & Wales, Terence J.
- 261-271 Alternative representation for asymptotic distributions of impulse responses in cointegrated VAR systems
by Arai, Yoichi & Yamamoto, Taku
- 273-281 An algebraic interpretation of cointegration
by Neusser, Klaus
- 283-288 Solution and control of linear rational expectations models with structural effects from future instruments
by Blake, Andrew P.
- 289-295 Two further empirical implications of Auspitz-Lieben-Edgeworth-Pareto complementarity
by Weber, Christian E.
- 297-301 Provision of a public good with bounded cost
by Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Smorodinsky, Rann
- 303-308 Indifference and the uniform rule
by Ehlers, Lars
- 309-314 Elasticity of demand for search
by Arnold, Michael A. & Lippman, Steven A.
- 315-323 A note on distribution in a vote bidding game with general interest and single issue voters
by Coram, Alex T.
- 325-330 Long memory story of the real interest rate
by Tsay, Wen-Jen
- 331-336 A national accounting system for worker flows
by Broersma, Lourens & den Butter, Frank A. G. & Kock, Udo
- 337-343 Informative advertising and entry deterrence: a Bertrand model
by Ishigaki, Hiroaki
- 345-348 Existence and uniqueness of Cournot equilibrium: a contraction mapping approach
by Van Long, Ngo & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 349-351 Anomalies in net present value calculations
by Oehmke, James F.
2000, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 121-129 Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogeneous long-run paths
by Rault, Christophe
- 131-137 Quantiles for t-statistics based on M-estimators of unit roots
by Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre
- 139-146 A Beveridge-Nelson smoother
by Proietti, Tommaso & Harvey, Andrew
- 147-152 Why do you hate me?: On the survival of spite
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Guth, Werner
- 153-158 Explicit Lagrange multiplier for firms facing a debt ceiling constraint1
by Chatelain, Jean-Bernard
- 159-164 Optimal monetary policy with a nonlinear Phillips curve
by Nobay, A. R. & Peel, D. A.
- 165-171 The Taylor rule and interest rates in the EMU area
by Gerlach, Stefan & Schnabel, Gert
- 173-178 Necessary conditions for welfare improving reforms
by Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala
- 179-186 International relocation: firm and industry determinants
by Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo
- 187-192 Do high interest rates stem capital outflows?
by Pakko, Michael R.
- 193-200 Measuring the temporary component of stock prices: robust multivariate analysis
by Gallagher, Liam A. & Taylor, Mark P.
- 201-207 Business success and businesses' beauty capital
by Pfann, Gerard A. & Biddle, Jeff E. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Bosman, Ciska M.
- 209-216 How important is anticipation of divorce in married women's labor supply decisions? An intercohort comparison using NLS data
by Sen, Bisakha
- 217-222 Does a firm apply a consistent pay standard to all of its workforce?
by Cardoso, Ana Rute
- 223-229 Labor market adjustment in transition economies with on-the-job search
by Brixiova, Zuzana & Yousef, Tarik
- 231-237 Demographic transition pattern in a small country
by Momota, Akira & Futagami, Koichi
2000, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-3 Don't fool yourself to believe you won't fool yourself again
by Segal, Uzi
- 5-9 Testing for cointegration: power versus frequency of observation -- further Monte Carlo results
by Otero, Jesus & Smith, Jeremy
- 11-13 Long-run and short-run co-movement in UK consumption and income
by Cook, Steven
- 15-21 More on tax perception and labour supply: the Spanish case
by Arrazola, Maria & de Hevia, Jose & Sanz, Jose F.
- 23-27 Distributional properties of the uniform rule in economies with single-peaked preferences
by Chun, Youngsub
- 29-33 The certainty effect and boundary effects with transformed probabilities
by Schmidt, Ulrich
- 35-41 And a vision appeared unto them of a great profit: evidence of self-deception among the self-employed
by Arabsheibani, Gholamreza & de Meza, David & Maloney, John & Pearson, Bernard
- 43-48 Myopia, liquidity constraints, and aggregate consumption: what do the data say?
by Perez, Stephen J.
- 53-60 Myopic and perfect foresight in the OLG model
by Michel, Philippe & de la Croix, David
- 61-68 A currency crisis model with a misaligned central parity: a stochastic analysis
by Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean
- 69-74 An heterogeneous expectations target zone model
by Torres, Jose L.
- 75-85 The effect of food stamp cashout on undernutrition
by Bishop, John A. & Formby, John P. & Zeager, Lester A.
- 87-92 Wage disparity and team productivity: evidence from major league baseball
by DepkenII, Craig A.
- 93-98 Supervision and effort in an intertemporal efficiency wage model: the role of the Solow condition
by Faria, Joao Ricardo
- 99-104 The academic performance of legacies
by Monks, James
- 105-112 Heterogeneity-promoting optimal procurement
by Ganuza, Juan-Jose & Pechlivanos, Lambros
- 113-119 Do consumers benefit from tighter price cap regulation?
by Kang, Jaesung & Weisman, Dennis L. & Zhang, Mingyuan
2000, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 241-248 A biological approach to economics through fertility
by Grafen, Alan
- 249-255 On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests
by Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael
- 257-260 A simple and efficient test for Zipf's law
by Urzua, Carlos M.
- 261-264 On the Hsiao definition of non-causality
by Triacca, Umberto
- 265-273 Lagrangian transposition identities and reciprocal pairs of constrained optimization problems
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 275-282 Fairness as a constraint on trust in reciprocity: earned property rights in a reciprocal exchange experiment
by Fahr, Rene & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 283-287 On the existence of a pure strategy Nash equilibrium in group formation games
by Hollard, Guillaume
- 289-295 Best-response potential games
by Voorneveld, Mark
- 297-301 Existence of a Markov perfect equilibrium in a third market model
by Castro, Sofia & Brandao, Antonio
- 303-310 Monopolistic competition with a mail order business
by Bouckaert, Jan
- 311-317 An alternative characterization of the equal-distance rule for allocation problems with single-peaked preferences
by Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio
- 319-325 Irreversible investment under uncertainty and the threat of bankruptcy
by Vercammen, James
- 327-331 Is the bad news principle for real?
by Svensson, Jakob
- 333-336 A method for solving multi-region models
by van Wincoop, Eric
- 337-345 Productivity convergence in OECD manufacturing industries
by Carree, M. A. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A. R.
- 347-351 Observed and unobserved heterogeneity in the duration dependency parameter
by Rosholm, Michael
- 353-359 Heterogeneous or homogeneous quantity competition
by Kline, J. Jude
- 361-368 Leasing versus selling and firm efficiency in oligopoly
by Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos
2000, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 121-126 MCMC algorithms for two recent Bayesian limited information estimators
by Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal
- 127-136 Real exchange rate behavior in the Middle East: a re-examination
by Sarno, Lucio
- 137-142 Is there a permanent component in US real GDP
by Strauss, Jack
- 143-150 Measuring the performance of foreign direct investment: a case study of China
by Wu, Yanrui
- 151-157 Dealing with bottled water expenditures data with zero observations: a semiparametric specification
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Yang, Chang-Young
- 163-169 Trade as transfers, GATT and the core
by Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas
- 171-178 Pure communication between agents with close preferences
by Spector, David
- 179-182 A problem with Euclidean preferences in spatial models of politics
by Milyo, Jeffrey
- 183-189 Weak independence and veto power
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 191-197 The probability that all weighted scoring rules elect the same winner
by Gehrlein, William V. & Lepelley, Dominique
- 199-202 Corruption and inflation
by Al-Marhubi, Fahim A.
- 203-208 German monetary unification and the stability of the German M3 money demand function
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bohl, Martin T.
- 209-214 The expectations hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates, open interest rate parity and central bank policy reaction
by Kugler, Peter
- 215-222 Mean reversion of the current account: evidence from the panel data unit-root test
by Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 223-228 Preference-free optimal hedging using futures
by Rao, Vadhindran K.
- 229-233 A Nash tax game extending the generality of the Henry George Theorem
by Kunce, Mitch
- 235-240 Credit rationing or entrepreneurial risk aversion? An alternative explanation for the Evans and Jovanovic finding
by Cressy, Robert
2000, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-6 Some tests on the effects of inflation targeting in New Zealand, Canada, and the UK
by Honda, Yuzo
- 7-15 Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogenous long-run paths
by Rault, Christophe
- 17-23 Is the Japanese economy in a liquidity trap?
by Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S.
- 25-31 A note on the proper econometric specification of the gravity equation
by Egger, Peter
- 33-39 The relationship between treatment parameters within a latent variable framework
by Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward J.
- 41-48 Comparative statics predictions for the cross-effects of central dominance changes in risk with quasilinear payoffs
by Choi, Gyemyung & Kim, Iltae & Snow, Arthur
- 49-54 Maxmin expected utility through statewise combinations
by Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Klibanoff, Peter & Ozdenoren, Emre
- 55-58 Sunk cost effects: a test of the importance of context
by Keasey, Kevin & Moon, Philip
- 59-63 Menu costs, firm size and price rigidity
by Buckle, Robert A. & Carlson, John A.
- 65-70 Optimal consumption when capital markets are imperfect
by Scott, Andrew
- 71-77 Further evidence on the variability of inflation and relative price variability
by Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W.
- 79-83 The term spread as a monthly cyclical indicator: an evaluation
by Boulier, Bryan L. & Stekler, H. O.
- 85-91 The preferred hedge instrument
by Battermann, Harald L. & Braulke, Michael & Broll, Udo & Schimmelpfennig, Jorg
- 93-98 Search theory and the wage curve
by Sato, Yasuhiro
- 99-105 A dynamic efficiency wage model with learning by doing
by Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves
- 107-112 Short- and long-term unemployment
by Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T.
- 113-119 On the optimal marginal rate of income tax
by Myles, Gareth D.
1999, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 265-273 Does risk aversion or attraction depend on income? An experiment
by Bosch-Domenech, Antoni & Silvestre, Joaquim
- 275-279 Multiscale behaviour of volatility autocorrelations in a financial market
by Pasquini, Michele & Serva, Maurizio
- 281-284 A simple linear time series model with misleading nonlinear properties
by Andersson, Michael K. & Eklund, Bruno & Lyhagen, Johan
- 285-291 A note on tests for partial parameter instability in the trend stationary model
by Kuan, Chung-Ming
- 293-299 Nonparametric, nonlinear, short-term forecasting: theory and evidence for nonlinearities in the commodity markets
by Agnon, Yehuda & Golan, Amos & Shearer, Matthew
- 301-307 Misspecification of the breaking date in segmented trend variables: effect on the unit root tests
by Montanes, Antonio & Olloqui, Irene
- 309-314 Calculation of aggregate demand and supply disturbances from a common trends model
by Hansson, Jesper
- 315-322 Strategic bargaining with destructive power
by Manzini, Paola
- 323-328 Framing and cooperation in public good games: an experiment with an interior solution
by Willinger, Marc & Ziegelmeyer, Anthony
- 329-337 A fast and stable method to compute the likelihood of time invariant state-space models
by Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia & Jerez, Miguel
- 339-346 Inequality and redistribution revisited
by Lee, Woojin & Roemer, John E.
- 347-351 Equilibrium uniqueness in oligopoly games with strategic complements
by Peitz, Martin
- 353-358 A two-stage Bertrand-Edgeworth game
by Tasnadi, Attila
- 359-364 Technological improvements in vaccine efficacy and individual incentive to vaccinate
by Xu, Xiaopeng
- 365-371 A U.S.-Japan comparison of the importance and determinants of retirement saving
by Horioka, Charles Yuji & Okui, Megumi
- 373-377 Are poorer states worse at targeting their poor?
by Ravallion, Martin