Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 68, Issue 4
- 1140-1148 The impact of offering two versus three alternatives in choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff
- 1149-1159 Taking the "U" out of Kuznets: A comprehensive analysis of the EKC and environmental degradation
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Chambers, Dustin & Kahn, James R.
- 1160-1170 Relating the environmental impact of consumption to household expenditures: An input-output analysis
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Moll, Henri C.
- 1171-1181 Transdisciplinary co-production of knowledge in the development of organic agriculture in Switzerland
by Aeberhard, Andrea & Rist, Stephan
- 1182-1194 Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 1195-1212 Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach
by Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes
- 1213-1225 Measuring fossil resource inequality--A case study for the UK between 1968 and 2000
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim
- 1226-1238 Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph
- 1239-1256 Institutionalized pollution havens
by Cole, Matthew A. & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 1257-1267 The social value of carbon sequestered in Great Britain's woodlands
by Brainard, Julii & Bateman, Ian J. & Lovett, Andrew A.
- 1268-1269 P. Peeters, Editor, Tourism and Climate Change Mitigation, Methods, Greenhouse Gas Reductions and Policies, Stichting NHTV (2007) ISBN 978 90 72766533
by Huijbens, Edward H.
- 1269-1270 Robert Repetto, Editor, Punctuated Equilibrium and the Dynamics of U.S. Environmental Policy,, Yale University Press, New Haven and London (2006) ISBN:13:978-0-300-11076-0, 292 pp.
by Frantzeskaki, Niki
- 1270-1272 Rationality and the Environment, Decision-making in Environmental Politics and Assessment, Bo Elling, Earthscan, London (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-524-9 281 pp
by Frantzeskaki, Niki & Thissen, Wil
- 1272-1273 John O'Neill, Alan Holland and Andrew Light , Environmental values, Routledge (2008)
by Rauschmayer, Felix
2009, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 594-604 A matter of opinion--How ecological and neoclassical environmental economists and think about sustainability and economics
by Illge, Lydia & Schwarze, Reimund
- 605-612 Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development
by Brand, Fridolin
- 613-624 Forest incomes and rural livelihoods in Chiradzulu District, Malawi
by Kamanga, Penjani & Vedeld, Paul & Sjaastad, Espen
- 625-633 Risk management instruments for debt driven conservation efforts: The case of India's Project Tiger
by Damodaran, A.
- 634-642 What exactly is corporate responsibility towards nature?: Ecological responsibility or management of nature?: A pluri-disciplinary standpoint
by Bazin, Damien
- 643-653 Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making
by Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul
- 654-668 Identifying cost-effective hotspots for restoring natural capital and enhancing landscape multifunctionality
by Crossman, Neville D. & Bryan, Brett A.
- 669-679 An empirical study of the initial adoption of ISO 14001 in Japanese manufacturing firms
by Nishitani, Kimitaka
- 680-691 A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for "avoided deforestation" (REDD)
by Combes Motel, P. & Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L.
- 692-709 Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?
by Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 710-718 How economic growth becomes a cost: The scarcity multiplier
by Smith, Paul E.
- 719-730 Why do manufacturing facilities introduce environmental management systems? Improving and/or signaling performance
by Johnstone, Nick & Labonne, Julien
- 731-742 Public support for reducing US reliance on fossil fuels: Investigating household willingness-to-pay for energy research and development
by Li, Hui & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Berrens, Robert P. & Herron, Kerry G.
- 743-761 Institutional dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services: An analysis of Mexico's carbon forestry programme
by Corbera, Esteve & Soberanis, Carmen González & Brown, Katrina
- 762-776 Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of yellow-eyed penguin recovery
by Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross
- 777-786 Can natural disasters have positive consequences? Investigating the role of embodied technical change
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Dumas, Patrice
- 787-797 Impacts from restoration strategies: Assessment through valuation workshops
by Álvarez-Farizo, Begoña & Gil, José M. & Howard, B.J.
- 798-809 Institutional Resource Regimes: Towards sustainability through the combination of property-rights theory and policy analysis
by Gerber, Jean-David & Knoepfel, Peter & Nahrath, Stéphane & Varone, Frédéric
- 810-821 Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline
by Gallai, Nicola & Salles, Jean-Michel & Settele, Josef & Vaissière, Bernard E.
- 822-835 Modeling production externalities in the maquila industry
by Zerlentes, Becky & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Weiler, Stephan
- 836-849 Equity weighting and the marginal damage costs of climate change
by Anthoff, David & Hepburn, Cameron & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 850-860 Consumers' motivational associations favoring free-range meat or less meat
by de Boer, Joop & Boersema, Jan J. & Aiking, Harry
- 861-878 The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda
by del Río González, Pablo
- 879-887 Increased ecoefficiency and gross rebound effect: Evidence from USA and six European countries 1960-2002
by Holm, Stig-Olof & Englund, Göran
- 888-895 Application of analytic hierarchy process-based model of Ratio of Comprehensive Cost to Comprehensive Profit (RCCCP) in pest management
by Wan, Nianfeng & Jiang, Jiexian & Ji, Xiangyun & Deng, Jianyu
- 896-904 Climate change and its marginalizing effect on agriculture
by Mestre-Sanchís, Fernando & Feijóo-Bello, María Luisa
- 905-914 Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain
by Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 915-924 The political economy of global carbon emissions reductions
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
2008, Volume 68, Issue 1-2
- 1-13 Volitional pragmatism
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 14-23 Contribution values of biodiversity to ecosystem performances: A viability perspective
by Béné, C. & Doyen, L.
- 24-33 Participatory modeling of endangered wildlife systems: Simulating the sage-grouse and land use in Central Washington
by Beall, Allyson & Zeoli, Len
- 34-45 Conserving what's important: Using choice model scenarios to value local cattle breeds in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G.
- 46-55 A note on the interaction between corporate social responsibility and financial performance
by Scholtens, Bert
- 56-67 Being green and export intensity of SMEs: The moderating influence of perceived uncertainty
by Martin-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia
- 68-79 Participative democracy and local environmental issues
by Martinez, Emmanuel & Tazdaït, Tarik & Tovar, Elisabeth
- 80-95 Luxury or 'lock-in'? An exploration of unsustainable consumption in the UK: 1968 to 2000
by Jackson, Tim & Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 96-105 Cost-efficient choice of measures in agriculture to reduce the nitrogen load flowing from the Danube River into the Black Sea: An analysis for Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
by Fröschl, Lena & Pierrard, Roger & Schönbäck, Wilfried
- 106-115 A reexamination of the role of income for the trade and environment debate
by Kellenberg, Derek K.
- 116-125 Ecosystem service value assessment for constructed wetlands: A case study in Hangzhou, China
by Yang, Wu & Chang, Jie & Xu, Bin & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying
- 126-140 Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000
by Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U.
- 141-161 Watershed shift: Collaboration and employers in the New York City Catskill/Delaware Watershed from 1990-2003
by Hoffman, Joan
- 162-168 Regional convergence of environmental variables: Empirical evidences from land degradation
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 169-182 Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 183-193 Coase, Pigou and the potato: Whither farmers' rights?
by Bertacchini, Enrico E.
- 194-204 A three-perspective view of greenhouse gas emission responsibilities in New Zealand
by Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, Vicky
- 205-209 Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries
by Lee, Myunghun
- 210-220 Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change
by Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 221-229 The sustainable residential water use: Sustainability, efficiency and social equity. The European experience
by Bithas, Kostas
- 230-239 Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest
by Hennessy, David A.
- 240-248 The role of natural resource amenities in attracting retirees: Implications for economic growth policy
by Poudyal, Neelam C. & Hodges, Donald G. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 249-258 Industrial output restriction and the Kyoto protocol: An input-output approach with application to Canada
by Lixon, Benoit & Thomassin, Paul J. & Hamaide, Bertrand
- 259-272 Trust, cooperation, and implementation of sustainability programs: The case of Local Agenda 21
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 273-287 Relationships between water pollutant discharges per capita (PDCs) and indicators of economic level, water supply and sanitation in developing countries
by Tsuzuki, Yoshiaki
- 288-294 Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis
by Llop, Maria
- 295-305 Estimating optimal conservation in the context of agri-environmental schemes
by Wätzold, Frank & Lienhoop, Nele & Drechsler, Martin & Settele, Josef
- 306-316 Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie
- 317-327 The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico
by Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz
- 328-335 Valuing black-faced spoonbill conservation in Macao: A policy and contingent valuation study
by Jin, Jianjun & Wang, Zhishi & Liu, Xuemin
- 336-344 Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation in Cameroon -- Assessing costs and benefits
by Bellassen, Valentin & Gitz, Vincent
- 345-352 Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application
by Yamaguchi, Keiko
- 353-361 Measuring consumption in households: Interpretations and strategies
by Jensen, Jesper Ole
- 362-369 Valuing local endangered species: The role of intra-species substitutes
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ojea, Elena
- 370-380 Swedish agriculture during the twentieth century in relation to sustainability
by Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars
- 381-393 Costs of climate change: The effects of rising temperatures on health and productivity in Germany
by Hübler, Michael & Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 394-407 Long term changes in social metabolism and land use in Czechoslovakia, 1830-2000: An energy transition under changing political regimes
by Kuskova, Petra & Gingrich, Simone & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 408-421 Marginal CO2 cost pass-through under imperfect competition in power markets
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 422-428 Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks
by Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel
- 429-436 Wetland ownership and management in a common property resource setting: A case study of Hakaluki Haor in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Irina & Deaton, B. James & Sarker, Rakhal & Virani, Tasneem
- 437-446 Valuing future development rights: The costs of conservation easements
by Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana
- 447-460 Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework
by Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis
- 461-471 A common-pool resource approach for water quality management: An Australian case study
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Ross, Helen & Shrestha, Krishna K.
- 472-485 Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement
by Parikka-Alhola, Katriina
- 486-503 Salinity in water markets: An experimental investigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy in Australia
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 504-516 The 'neighbor effect': Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies
by Mau, Paulus & Eyzaguirre, Jimena & Jaccard, Mark & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Tiedemann, Kenneth
- 517-524 Estimating cost functions for the four large carnivores in Sweden
by Bostedt, Göran & Grahn, Pontus
- 525-531 Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture -- A logistic model in Vietnam
by Duc, Nguyen Minh
- 532-535 Least-cost tradeable risk permit scheme for controlling risk of introducing invasive alien species by shipping
by Feng, Hong Li & Hennessy, David A.
- 536-546 Using attitudinal data to identify latent classes that vary in their preference for landscape preservation
by Morey, Edward & Thiene, Mara & De Salvo, Maria & Signorello, Giovanni
- 547-555 The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China
by Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei
- 556-569 The threat of weighting biases in environmental decision analysis
by Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Alaja, Susanna
- 570-581 Bounded rationality in contingent valuation: Empirical evidence using cognitive psychology
by Frör, Oliver
- 582-592 Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael
2008, Volume 67, Issue 4
- 519-525 Measuring sustainability: Why the ecological footprint is bad economics and bad environmental science
by Fiala, Nathan
- 526-537 The rebound effect: An evolutionary perspective
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
- 538-551 Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes
by Parra-López, Carlos & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, Walter A.H.
- 552-559 Willingness to accept compensation for the environmental risks of oil transport on the Amazon: A choice modeling experiment
by Casey, James F. & Kahn, James R. & Rivas, Alexandre A.F.
- 560-573 Socio-ecological explanations for crowding-out effects from economic field experiments in southern Africa
by Vollan, Bjørn
- 574-588 Designing, testing and implementing a trial dryland salinity credit trade scheme
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Clifton, Craig & Proctor, Wendy & Hatton MacDonald, Darla
- 589-597 Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks
by Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel
- 598-607 Valuing environmental and health risk in agriculture: A choice experiment approach to pesticides in Italy
by Travisi, Chiara Maria & Nijkamp, Peter
- 608-618 The value of ecosystem services provided by the U.S. National Wildlife Refuge System in the contiguous U.S
by Ingraham, Molly W. & Foster, Shonda Gilliland
- 619-629 Tariff escalation and invasive species damages
by Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle
- 630-639 Spatial organization, transport, and climate change: Comparing instruments of spatial planning and policy
by Grazi, Fabio & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 640-645 Behavioral economics for environmental policy
by Venkatachalam, L.
- 646-657 Can sustainable consumption be learned? A model of cultural evolution
by Buenstorf, Guido & Cordes, Christian
- 658-666 The spatial impact of genetically modified crops
by Munro, Alistair
- 667-682 Testing assumptions underlying economic research on transgenic food crops for Third World farmers: Evidence from Cuba, Guatemala and Mexico
by Soleri, Daniela & Cleveland, David A. & Glasgow, Garrett & Sweeney, Stuart H. & Cuevas, Flavio Aragón & Fuentes, Mario R. & Ríos L., Humberto
2008, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 345-351 Preference uncertainty in contingent valuation
by Akter, Sonia & Bennett, Jeff & Akhter, Sanzida
- 352-361 Designing trans-disciplinary research to support policy formulation for sustainable agricultural development
by Vandermeulen, V. & Van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 362-372 Regional sustainability: How useful are current tools of sustainability assessment at the regional scale?
by Graymore, Michelle L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 373-383 Considering the effects of imprecision and uncertainty in ecological footprint estimation: An approach in a fuzzy environment
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Munday, Max
- 384-393 Relating the philosophy and practice of ecological economics: The role of concepts, models, and case studies in inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin
- 394-404 Gains from configuration: The transboundary protected area as a conservation tool
by Busch, Jonah
- 405-411 Alternatives to conventional crude oil: When, how quickly, and market driven?
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Shiers, Laura D.
- 412-419 Meeting the demand: An estimation of potential future greenhouse gas emissions from meat production
by Fiala, Nathan
- 420-429 Using the concept of yield to assess the sustainability of different tourist types
by Becken, S. & Simmons, D.
- 430-440 Voting on the environment: Price or ideology? Evidence from Swiss referendums
by Bornstein, Nicholas & Lanz, Bruno
- 441-456 Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators
by Nourry, Myriam
- 457-464 The "tragedy of tourism resources" as the outcome of a strategic game: A new analytical framework
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 465-472 A change in market responses to the environmental management ranking in Japan
by Takeda, Fumiko & Tomozawa, Takanori
- 473-484 Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence
by Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 485-491 Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catastrophic losses
by Basili, Marcello & Chateauneuf, Alain & Fontini, Fulvio
- 492-502 Carbon sequestration and farm income in West Africa: Identifying best management practices for smallholder agricultural systems in northern Ghana
by González-Estrada, Ernesto & Rodriguez, Luis C. & Walen, Valerie K. & Naab, Jesse B. & Koo, Jawoo & Jones, James W. & Herrero, Mario & Thornton, Philip K.
- 503-513 Resource abundance and internal armed conflict: Types of natural resources and the incidence of 'new wars'
by Welsch, Heinz
- 514-515 Herman Daly and Edward Elgar , Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development: Selected Essays of Herman Daly (2007) ISBN 978 1 84720 101 0 (hardbound), x + 270 pages
by Norgaard, Richard
- 515-516 Making development more sustainable: Sustainomics framework and practical applications, Mohan Munasinghe, Munasinghe Institute for Development, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2007, 650 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 516-517 Global environmental negotiations and US interests
by Selin, Henrik
2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 153-156 Forest and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption: A comment
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pasten, Roberto
- 157-158 Response to commentary on the paper "forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption"
by Núñez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura
- 159-161 Introduction to the special issue on biodiversity and policy
by Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 162-174 Compensation payments for habitat heterogeneity: Existence, efficiency, and fairness considerations
by Ohl, C. & Drechsler, M. & Johst, K. & Wätzold, F.
- 175-183 Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana
- 184-193 The value of conserving genetic resources for R&D: A survey
by Sarr, Mare & Goeschl, Timo & Swanson, Tim
- 194-204 Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
by Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K.
- 205-216 Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands
by van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 217-231 Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study
by Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 232-243 Biodiversity value and the optimal location of forest conservation sites in Southern Finland
by Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Hänninen, Riitta & Vainikainen, Nina & Luque, Sandra
- 244-252 K. William Kapp's theory of social costs and environmental policy: Towards political ecological economics
by Berger, Sebastian
- 253-264 Qualitative valuation of environmental criteria through a group consensus based on stochastic dominance
by Zendehdel, Kamran & Rademaker, Michael & De Baets, Bernard & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 265-273 Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper
by Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro
- 274-280 Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism
by Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak
- 281-310 Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 311-317 Reversing deforestation? Bioenergy and society in two Brazilian models
by Ceccon, Eliane & Miramontes, Octavio
- 318-326 Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C.
- 327-340 Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies
by Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P.
- 341-341 J. Timmons Roberts and Bradley C. Parks , A Climate of Injustice: Global Inequality, North-South Politics and Climate Policy, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007) ISBN-13 978-0-262-68161-2, pp. 404
by Walker, Gordon
- 342-343 Nick Johnstone, Editor, Environmental Policy and Corporate Behavior, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 1 84720 032 7, 288 pp
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-19 Theoretical foundations of sustainable economic welfare indicators -- ISEW and political economy of the disembedded system
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 20-31 Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil
by Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché
- 32-40 Assessing the ecological and economic benefits of a no-take marine reserve
by Wielgus, Jeffrey & Sala, Enric & Gerber, Leah R.
- 41-54 Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP growth revisited: A dynamic panel data approach
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 55-65 Environmental regulation and MNEs location: Does CSR matter?
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 66-74 Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A.
- 75-82 An empirical study of income growth and manufacturing industry pollution in New England, 1980-1990
by Hanna, Bríd Gleeson
- 83-92 Analysis of the effectiveness of the first European Pollutant Emission Register (EPER)
by Cañón-de-Francia, Joaquín & Garcés-Ayerbe, Concepción & Ramírez-Alesón, Marisa
- 93-103 Port-induced erosion prediction and valuation of a local recreational beach
by Saengsupavanich, Cherdvong & Seenprachawong, Udomsak & Gallardo, Wenresti G. & Shivakoti, Ganesh P.
- 104-108 Physical energy cost serves as the "invisible hand" governing economic valuation: Direct evidence from biogeochemical data and the U.S. metal market
by Liu, Zhicen & Koerwer, Joel & Nemoto, Jiro & Imura, Hidefumi
- 109-116 An analysis of crop choice: Adapting to climate change in South American farms
by Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 117-130 Fire use and prevention by traditional households in the Brazilian Amazon
by Bowman, Maria S. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D.
- 131-139 Environmental spillover effects on firm productivity and efficiency: An analysis of agri-food business in Southeast Spain
by Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio & Céspedes-Lorente, José
- 140-152 The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy
by Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta
2008, Volume 66, Issue 4
- 555-556 Letter to the Editor
by Themelis, Nickolas J.
- 559-574 Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 575-583 Estimating intergenerational distribution preferences
by Scarborough, Helen & Bennett, Jeff
- 584-593 Preferences for environmental quality under uncertainty
by Roberts, David C. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 594-604 Measuring progress towards carbon reduction in the UK
by Druckman, A. & Bradley, P. & Papathanasopoulou, E. & Jackson, T.
- 605-614 Forest sustainability and trade policies
by Shimamoto, Mihoko
- 615-627 Multi-agent simulations to explore rules for rural credit in a highland farming community of Northern Thailand
by Barnaud, Cécile & Bousquet, François & Trebuil, Guy
- 628-637 Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices
by Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A.
- 638-652 Trade and the governance of ecosystem services
by Norgaard, Richard B. & Jin, Ling
- 653-661 Is the environmental performance of industrialized countries converging? A 'SURE' approach to testing for convergence
by Camarero, Mariam & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 662-673 The CO2 'trade balance' between Scotland and the rest of the UK: Performing a multi-region environmental input-output analysis with limited data
by McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 674-686 Health benefits of tunneling through the Chinese environmental Kuznets curve (EKC)
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 687-699 Non-parametric frontier approach to modelling the relationships among population, GDP, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 700-711 Do emotions matter? Coherent preferences under anchoring and emotional effects
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 712-712 Erratum to "Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession [Ecological Economics 64 (2008) 893-911]
by Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & He, Jianwu & Hu, Tao & Li, Shantong & Rypdal, Kristin
2008, Volume 66, Issue 2-3
- 215-217 Response to South and Radcliffe comments on paper
by Sohngen, Brent & Brown, Sandra
- 218-227 Contingent valuation of ecotourism in Annapurna conservation area, Nepal: Implications for sustainable park finance and local development
by Baral, Nabin & Stern, Marc J. & Bhattarai, Ranju
- 228-242 A comprehensive index for a sustainable society: The SSI -- the Sustainable Society Index
by Van de Kerk, Geurt & Manuel, Arthur R.
- 243-257 Family farm sustainability in southern Brazil: An application of agri-environmental indicators
by Fernandes, Lúcio André de O. & Woodhouse, Philip J.
- 258-269 Modelling habitat conservation and participation in agri-environmental schemes: A spatial microsimulation approach
by Hynes, Stephen & Farrelly, Niall & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 270-274 Approximating WTP and WTA for environmental goods from marginal willingness to pay functions
by Ebert, Udo
- 275-281 A landscape approach for estimating the conservation value of sites and site-based projects, with examples from New Zealand
by Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle E. & Overton, Jacob McC.
- 282-288 Estimating the effect of unit-based pricing in the presence of sample selection bias under Japanese Recycling Law
by Usui, Takehiro
- 289-297 The monetary compensation mechanism: An alternative to the clean development mechanism
by Liu, Xuemei
- 298-308 Greenhouse gas benefits of fighting obesity
by Michaelowa, Axel & Dransfeld, Björn
- 309-318 Economy and ecology of emerging markets and credits for bio-sequestered carbon on private land in tropical Australia
by Hunt, Colin
- 319-336 The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in Sub-Saharan Africa
by le Blanc, David & Perez, Romain
- 337-347 Adaptation and mitigation strategies for controlling stochastic water pollution: An application to the Baltic Sea
by Gren, Ing-Marie
- 348-358 Illegal GMO releases and corporate responsibility: Questioning the effectiveness of voluntary measures
by Clapp, Jennifer
- 359-370 The use of contingent valuation for evaluating protected areas in the developing world: Economic valuation of Morro do Diabo State Park, Atlantic Rainforest, São Paulo State (Brazil)
by Adams, Cristina & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramón Arigoni & Reid, John & Ebersbach Aznar, Cristina & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio
- 371-378 Economic development and environmental quality: A reassessment in light of nature's self-regeneration capacity
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng
- 379-391 Quantifying the global and distributional aspects of American household carbon footprint
by Weber, Christopher L. & Matthews, H. Scott
- 392-402 Empirical influence of environmental management on innovation: Evidence from Europe
by Wagner, Marcus
- 403-416 Spatial analysis of the amenity value of green open space
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Roberts, Roland K.
- 417-424 Value and income
by Cairns, Robert D.