Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 68, Issue 1-2
- 183-193 Coase, Pigou and the potato: Whither farmers' rights?
by Bertacchini, Enrico E.
- 194-204 A three-perspective view of greenhouse gas emission responsibilities in New Zealand
by Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, Vicky
- 205-209 Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries
by Lee, Myunghun
- 210-220 Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change
by Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 221-229 The sustainable residential water use: Sustainability, efficiency and social equity. The European experience
by Bithas, Kostas
- 230-239 Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest
by Hennessy, David A.
- 240-248 The role of natural resource amenities in attracting retirees: Implications for economic growth policy
by Poudyal, Neelam C. & Hodges, Donald G. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 249-258 Industrial output restriction and the Kyoto protocol: An input-output approach with application to Canada
by Lixon, Benoit & Thomassin, Paul J. & Hamaide, Bertrand
- 259-272 Trust, cooperation, and implementation of sustainability programs: The case of Local Agenda 21
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 273-287 Relationships between water pollutant discharges per capita (PDCs) and indicators of economic level, water supply and sanitation in developing countries
by Tsuzuki, Yoshiaki
- 288-294 Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis
by Llop, Maria
- 295-305 Estimating optimal conservation in the context of agri-environmental schemes
by Wätzold, Frank & Lienhoop, Nele & Drechsler, Martin & Settele, Josef
- 306-316 Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie
- 317-327 The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico
by Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz
- 328-335 Valuing black-faced spoonbill conservation in Macao: A policy and contingent valuation study
by Jin, Jianjun & Wang, Zhishi & Liu, Xuemin
- 336-344 Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation in Cameroon -- Assessing costs and benefits
by Bellassen, Valentin & Gitz, Vincent
- 345-352 Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application
by Yamaguchi, Keiko
- 353-361 Measuring consumption in households: Interpretations and strategies
by Jensen, Jesper Ole
- 362-369 Valuing local endangered species: The role of intra-species substitutes
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ojea, Elena
- 370-380 Swedish agriculture during the twentieth century in relation to sustainability
by Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars
- 381-393 Costs of climate change: The effects of rising temperatures on health and productivity in Germany
by Hübler, Michael & Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 394-407 Long term changes in social metabolism and land use in Czechoslovakia, 1830-2000: An energy transition under changing political regimes
by Kuskova, Petra & Gingrich, Simone & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 408-421 Marginal CO2 cost pass-through under imperfect competition in power markets
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 422-428 Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks
by Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel
- 429-436 Wetland ownership and management in a common property resource setting: A case study of Hakaluki Haor in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Irina & Deaton, B. James & Sarker, Rakhal & Virani, Tasneem
- 437-446 Valuing future development rights: The costs of conservation easements
by Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana
- 447-460 Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework
by Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis
- 461-471 A common-pool resource approach for water quality management: An Australian case study
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Ross, Helen & Shrestha, Krishna K.
- 472-485 Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement
by Parikka-Alhola, Katriina
- 486-503 Salinity in water markets: An experimental investigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy in Australia
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 504-516 The 'neighbor effect': Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies
by Mau, Paulus & Eyzaguirre, Jimena & Jaccard, Mark & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Tiedemann, Kenneth
- 517-524 Estimating cost functions for the four large carnivores in Sweden
by Bostedt, Göran & Grahn, Pontus
- 525-531 Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture -- A logistic model in Vietnam
by Duc, Nguyen Minh
- 532-535 Least-cost tradeable risk permit scheme for controlling risk of introducing invasive alien species by shipping
by Feng, Hong Li & Hennessy, David A.
- 536-546 Using attitudinal data to identify latent classes that vary in their preference for landscape preservation
by Morey, Edward & Thiene, Mara & De Salvo, Maria & Signorello, Giovanni
- 547-555 The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China
by Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei
- 556-569 The threat of weighting biases in environmental decision analysis
by Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Alaja, Susanna
- 570-581 Bounded rationality in contingent valuation: Empirical evidence using cognitive psychology
by Frör, Oliver
- 582-592 Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael
2008, Volume 67, Issue 4
- 519-525 Measuring sustainability: Why the ecological footprint is bad economics and bad environmental science
by Fiala, Nathan
- 526-537 The rebound effect: An evolutionary perspective
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
- 538-551 Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes
by Parra-López, Carlos & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, Walter A.H.
- 552-559 Willingness to accept compensation for the environmental risks of oil transport on the Amazon: A choice modeling experiment
by Casey, James F. & Kahn, James R. & Rivas, Alexandre A.F.
- 560-573 Socio-ecological explanations for crowding-out effects from economic field experiments in southern Africa
by Vollan, Bjørn
- 574-588 Designing, testing and implementing a trial dryland salinity credit trade scheme
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Clifton, Craig & Proctor, Wendy & Hatton MacDonald, Darla
- 589-597 Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks
by Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel
- 598-607 Valuing environmental and health risk in agriculture: A choice experiment approach to pesticides in Italy
by Travisi, Chiara Maria & Nijkamp, Peter
- 608-618 The value of ecosystem services provided by the U.S. National Wildlife Refuge System in the contiguous U.S
by Ingraham, Molly W. & Foster, Shonda Gilliland
- 619-629 Tariff escalation and invasive species damages
by Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle
- 630-639 Spatial organization, transport, and climate change: Comparing instruments of spatial planning and policy
by Grazi, Fabio & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 640-645 Behavioral economics for environmental policy
by Venkatachalam, L.
- 646-657 Can sustainable consumption be learned? A model of cultural evolution
by Buenstorf, Guido & Cordes, Christian
- 658-666 The spatial impact of genetically modified crops
by Munro, Alistair
- 667-682 Testing assumptions underlying economic research on transgenic food crops for Third World farmers: Evidence from Cuba, Guatemala and Mexico
by Soleri, Daniela & Cleveland, David A. & Glasgow, Garrett & Sweeney, Stuart H. & Cuevas, Flavio Aragón & Fuentes, Mario R. & Ríos L., Humberto
2008, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 345-351 Preference uncertainty in contingent valuation
by Akter, Sonia & Bennett, Jeff & Akhter, Sanzida
- 352-361 Designing trans-disciplinary research to support policy formulation for sustainable agricultural development
by Vandermeulen, V. & Van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 362-372 Regional sustainability: How useful are current tools of sustainability assessment at the regional scale?
by Graymore, Michelle L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 373-383 Considering the effects of imprecision and uncertainty in ecological footprint estimation: An approach in a fuzzy environment
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Munday, Max
- 384-393 Relating the philosophy and practice of ecological economics: The role of concepts, models, and case studies in inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin
- 394-404 Gains from configuration: The transboundary protected area as a conservation tool
by Busch, Jonah
- 405-411 Alternatives to conventional crude oil: When, how quickly, and market driven?
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Shiers, Laura D.
- 412-419 Meeting the demand: An estimation of potential future greenhouse gas emissions from meat production
by Fiala, Nathan
- 420-429 Using the concept of yield to assess the sustainability of different tourist types
by Becken, S. & Simmons, D.
- 430-440 Voting on the environment: Price or ideology? Evidence from Swiss referendums
by Bornstein, Nicholas & Lanz, Bruno
- 441-456 Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators
by Nourry, Myriam
- 457-464 The "tragedy of tourism resources" as the outcome of a strategic game: A new analytical framework
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 465-472 A change in market responses to the environmental management ranking in Japan
by Takeda, Fumiko & Tomozawa, Takanori
- 473-484 Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence
by Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 485-491 Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catastrophic losses
by Basili, Marcello & Chateauneuf, Alain & Fontini, Fulvio
- 492-502 Carbon sequestration and farm income in West Africa: Identifying best management practices for smallholder agricultural systems in northern Ghana
by González-Estrada, Ernesto & Rodriguez, Luis C. & Walen, Valerie K. & Naab, Jesse B. & Koo, Jawoo & Jones, James W. & Herrero, Mario & Thornton, Philip K.
- 503-513 Resource abundance and internal armed conflict: Types of natural resources and the incidence of 'new wars'
by Welsch, Heinz
- 514-515 Herman Daly and Edward Elgar , Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development: Selected Essays of Herman Daly (2007) ISBN 978 1 84720 101 0 (hardbound), x + 270 pages
by Norgaard, Richard
- 515-516 Making development more sustainable: Sustainomics framework and practical applications, Mohan Munasinghe, Munasinghe Institute for Development, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2007, 650 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 516-517 Global environmental negotiations and US interests
by Selin, Henrik
2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 153-156 Forest and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption: A comment
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pasten, Roberto
- 157-158 Response to commentary on the paper "forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption"
by Núñez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura
- 159-161 Introduction to the special issue on biodiversity and policy
by Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 162-174 Compensation payments for habitat heterogeneity: Existence, efficiency, and fairness considerations
by Ohl, C. & Drechsler, M. & Johst, K. & Wätzold, F.
- 175-183 Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana
- 184-193 The value of conserving genetic resources for R&D: A survey
by Sarr, Mare & Goeschl, Timo & Swanson, Tim
- 194-204 Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
by Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K.
- 205-216 Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands
by van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 217-231 Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study
by Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 232-243 Biodiversity value and the optimal location of forest conservation sites in Southern Finland
by Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Hänninen, Riitta & Vainikainen, Nina & Luque, Sandra
- 244-252 K. William Kapp's theory of social costs and environmental policy: Towards political ecological economics
by Berger, Sebastian
- 253-264 Qualitative valuation of environmental criteria through a group consensus based on stochastic dominance
by Zendehdel, Kamran & Rademaker, Michael & De Baets, Bernard & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 265-273 Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper
by Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro
- 274-280 Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism
by Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak
- 281-310 Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 311-317 Reversing deforestation? Bioenergy and society in two Brazilian models
by Ceccon, Eliane & Miramontes, Octavio
- 318-326 Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C.
- 327-340 Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies
by Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P.
- 341-341 J. Timmons Roberts and Bradley C. Parks , A Climate of Injustice: Global Inequality, North-South Politics and Climate Policy, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007) ISBN-13 978-0-262-68161-2, pp. 404
by Walker, Gordon
- 342-343 Nick Johnstone, Editor, Environmental Policy and Corporate Behavior, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 1 84720 032 7, 288 pp
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-19 Theoretical foundations of sustainable economic welfare indicators -- ISEW and political economy of the disembedded system
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 20-31 Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil
by Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché
- 32-40 Assessing the ecological and economic benefits of a no-take marine reserve
by Wielgus, Jeffrey & Sala, Enric & Gerber, Leah R.
- 41-54 Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP growth revisited: A dynamic panel data approach
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 55-65 Environmental regulation and MNEs location: Does CSR matter?
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 66-74 Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A.
- 75-82 An empirical study of income growth and manufacturing industry pollution in New England, 1980-1990
by Hanna, Bríd Gleeson
- 83-92 Analysis of the effectiveness of the first European Pollutant Emission Register (EPER)
by Cañón-de-Francia, Joaquín & Garcés-Ayerbe, Concepción & Ramírez-Alesón, Marisa
- 93-103 Port-induced erosion prediction and valuation of a local recreational beach
by Saengsupavanich, Cherdvong & Seenprachawong, Udomsak & Gallardo, Wenresti G. & Shivakoti, Ganesh P.
- 104-108 Physical energy cost serves as the "invisible hand" governing economic valuation: Direct evidence from biogeochemical data and the U.S. metal market
by Liu, Zhicen & Koerwer, Joel & Nemoto, Jiro & Imura, Hidefumi
- 109-116 An analysis of crop choice: Adapting to climate change in South American farms
by Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 117-130 Fire use and prevention by traditional households in the Brazilian Amazon
by Bowman, Maria S. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D.
- 131-139 Environmental spillover effects on firm productivity and efficiency: An analysis of agri-food business in Southeast Spain
by Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio & Céspedes-Lorente, José
- 140-152 The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy
by Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta
2008, Volume 66, Issue 4
- 555-556 Letter to the Editor
by Themelis, Nickolas J.
- 559-574 Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 575-583 Estimating intergenerational distribution preferences
by Scarborough, Helen & Bennett, Jeff
- 584-593 Preferences for environmental quality under uncertainty
by Roberts, David C. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 594-604 Measuring progress towards carbon reduction in the UK
by Druckman, A. & Bradley, P. & Papathanasopoulou, E. & Jackson, T.
- 605-614 Forest sustainability and trade policies
by Shimamoto, Mihoko
- 615-627 Multi-agent simulations to explore rules for rural credit in a highland farming community of Northern Thailand
by Barnaud, Cécile & Bousquet, François & Trebuil, Guy
- 628-637 Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices
by Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A.
- 638-652 Trade and the governance of ecosystem services
by Norgaard, Richard B. & Jin, Ling
- 653-661 Is the environmental performance of industrialized countries converging? A 'SURE' approach to testing for convergence
by Camarero, Mariam & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 662-673 The CO2 'trade balance' between Scotland and the rest of the UK: Performing a multi-region environmental input-output analysis with limited data
by McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 674-686 Health benefits of tunneling through the Chinese environmental Kuznets curve (EKC)
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 687-699 Non-parametric frontier approach to modelling the relationships among population, GDP, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 700-711 Do emotions matter? Coherent preferences under anchoring and emotional effects
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 712-712 Erratum to "Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession [Ecological Economics 64 (2008) 893-911]
by Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & He, Jianwu & Hu, Tao & Li, Shantong & Rypdal, Kristin
2008, Volume 66, Issue 2-3
- 215-217 Response to South and Radcliffe comments on paper
by Sohngen, Brent & Brown, Sandra
- 218-227 Contingent valuation of ecotourism in Annapurna conservation area, Nepal: Implications for sustainable park finance and local development
by Baral, Nabin & Stern, Marc J. & Bhattarai, Ranju
- 228-242 A comprehensive index for a sustainable society: The SSI -- the Sustainable Society Index
by Van de Kerk, Geurt & Manuel, Arthur R.
- 243-257 Family farm sustainability in southern Brazil: An application of agri-environmental indicators
by Fernandes, Lúcio André de O. & Woodhouse, Philip J.
- 258-269 Modelling habitat conservation and participation in agri-environmental schemes: A spatial microsimulation approach
by Hynes, Stephen & Farrelly, Niall & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 270-274 Approximating WTP and WTA for environmental goods from marginal willingness to pay functions
by Ebert, Udo
- 275-281 A landscape approach for estimating the conservation value of sites and site-based projects, with examples from New Zealand
by Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle E. & Overton, Jacob McC.
- 282-288 Estimating the effect of unit-based pricing in the presence of sample selection bias under Japanese Recycling Law
by Usui, Takehiro
- 289-297 The monetary compensation mechanism: An alternative to the clean development mechanism
by Liu, Xuemei
- 298-308 Greenhouse gas benefits of fighting obesity
by Michaelowa, Axel & Dransfeld, Björn
- 309-318 Economy and ecology of emerging markets and credits for bio-sequestered carbon on private land in tropical Australia
by Hunt, Colin
- 319-336 The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in Sub-Saharan Africa
by le Blanc, David & Perez, Romain
- 337-347 Adaptation and mitigation strategies for controlling stochastic water pollution: An application to the Baltic Sea
by Gren, Ing-Marie
- 348-358 Illegal GMO releases and corporate responsibility: Questioning the effectiveness of voluntary measures
by Clapp, Jennifer
- 359-370 The use of contingent valuation for evaluating protected areas in the developing world: Economic valuation of Morro do Diabo State Park, Atlantic Rainforest, São Paulo State (Brazil)
by Adams, Cristina & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramón Arigoni & Reid, John & Ebersbach Aznar, Cristina & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio
- 371-378 Economic development and environmental quality: A reassessment in light of nature's self-regeneration capacity
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng
- 379-391 Quantifying the global and distributional aspects of American household carbon footprint
by Weber, Christopher L. & Matthews, H. Scott
- 392-402 Empirical influence of environmental management on innovation: Evidence from Europe
by Wagner, Marcus
- 403-416 Spatial analysis of the amenity value of green open space
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Roberts, Roland K.
- 417-424 Value and income
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 425-435 How reliable are meta-analyses for international benefit transfers?
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle
- 436-446 Why are ecological, low-input, multi-resistant wheat cultivars slow to develop commercially? A Belgian agricultural 'lock-in' case study
by Vanloqueren, Gaëtan & Baret, Philippe V.
- 447-460 Environmental regulation and the export dynamics of energy technologies
by Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco
- 461-467 The Commitment to Development Index: An Information Theory approach
by Stapleton, Lee M. & Garrod, Guy D.
- 468-477 The high price of sweetness: The twin challenges of efficiency and soil erosion in Fiji's sugar industry
by Mahadevan, Renuka
- 478-491 Is there an "animal welfare Kuznets curve"?
by Frank, Joshua
- 492-505 Fossil resource trade balances: Emerging trends for the UK
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim
- 506-516 Demand and distributional effects of water pricing policies
by Ruijs, A. & Zimmermann, A. & van den Berg, M.
- 517-532 The dynamics of belief in climate change and its risks in business organisations
by Bleda, Mercedes & Shackley, Simon
- 533-546 Consumer and producer environmental responsibility: Comparing two approaches
by Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 547-550 Consumer and producer environmental responsibility: A reply
by Lenzen, Manfred
- 551-551 Consumer and producer responsibility: Comments
by Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 552-553 J.D. Erickson and J.M. Gowdy, Editors, Frontiers in Ecological Economic Theory and Application, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. (2007) ISBN 978 1 84376 888, 365 pages
by Victor, Peter
- 554-554 Erratum to "Green taxation and individual responsibility" [Ecological Economics 63 (2007) 732-739]
by Ballet, Jerome & Bazin, Damien & Lioui, Abraham & Touahri, David
2008, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-7 How to be an ecological economist
by Faber, Malte
- 8-13 A comment on "Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health"
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A.
- 14-15 Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change - a rejoinder
by Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 16-22 Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions
by Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 23-37 Efficiency, equity, and sustainability in a water quantity-quality optimization model in the Rio Grande basin
by Ward, Frank A. & Pulido-Velázquez, Manuel
- 38-50 Substitution between water and other agricultural inputs: Implications for water conservation in a River Basin context
by Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & You, Jiing-Yun
- 51-65 Hydro-economic river basin modelling: The application of a holistic surface-groundwater model to assess opportunity costs of water use in Spain
by Pulido-Velazquez, Manuel & Andreu, Joaquin & Sahuquillo, Andrés & Pulido-Velazquez, David
- 66-76 Integrated ecological-economic modelling of water pollution abatement management options in the Upper Ems River Basin
by Volk, Martin & Hirschfeld, Jesko & Dehnhardt, Alexandra & Schmidt, Gerd & Bohn, Carsten & Liersch, Stefan & Gassman, Philip W.
- 77-90 Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands
by Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P.
- 91-104 Bayesian belief networks as a meta-modelling tool in integrated river basin management -- Pros and cons in evaluating nutrient abatement decisions under uncertainty in a Norwegian river basin
by Barton, D.N. & Saloranta, T. & Moe, S.J. & Eggestad, H.O. & Kuikka, S.
- 105-116 Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy
by van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark
- 117-126 The value of the high Aswan Dam to the Egyptian economy
by Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Yohe, Gary W. & Tol, Richard S.J. & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 127-140 General equilibrium modelling of the direct and indirect economic impacts of water quality improvements in the Netherlands at national and river basin scale
by Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan & Linderhof, Vincent
- 141-152 The determinants of EST adoption by manufacturing plants in developing countries
by Luken, Ralph & Van Rompaey, Frank & Zigová, Katarina
- 153-160 What triggers environmental management and innovation? Empirical evidence for Germany
by Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus
- 161-176 Poverty and resource dependence in rural India
by Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 177-183 The economics of biotechnology under ecosystem disruption
by Pemsl, Diemuth E. & Gutierrez, Andrew P. & Waibel, Hermann
- 184-192 Using choice experiments to assess smallholder farmers' preferences for pig breeding traits in different production systems in North-West Vietnam
by Roessler, Regina & Drucker, Adam G. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Markemann, André & Lemke, Ute & Thuy, Le T. & Valle Zárate, Anne
- 193-210 Trade-offs between conservation and socio-economic objectives in managing a tropical marine ecosystem
by Cheung, William W.L. & Sumaila, U. Rashid
- 211-212 Phillip Lawn, Frontier issues in ecological economics , Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 978 1 84542 840 2 374 pp.
by Gowdy, John
- 212-212 ,Environmental valuation in developed countries .David Pearce, Editor, Case Studies, Edward Elgar (2006) ISBN-13:978 1 84064 147 9, 458 pages
by Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 213-214 Susanne Stoll-Kleemann and Martin Welp, Editors, Stakeholder Dialogues in Natural Resources Management Theory and Practice XXVIII, Springer Verlag (2006) ISBN 978-3-540-36916-5 386 p. 20 illus
by Wätzold, Frank
2008, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 663-674 Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues
by Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven
- 675-684 Selling two environmental services: In-kind payments for bird habitat and watershed protection in Los Negros, Bolivia
by Asquith, Nigel M. & Vargas, Maria Teresa & Wunder, Sven
- 685-698 Decentralized payments for environmental services: The cases of Pimampiro and PROFAFOR in Ecuador
by Wunder, Sven & Albán, Montserrat
- 699-711 China's sloping land conversion program: Institutional innovation or business as usual?
by Bennett, Michael T.
- 712-724 Payments for environmental services in Costa Rica
by Pagiola, Stefano
- 725-736 Paying for the hydrological services of Mexico's forests: Analysis, negotiations and results
by Muñoz-Piña, Carlos & Guevara, Alejandro & Torres, Juan Manuel & Braña, Josefina
- 737-752 Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice
by Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert
- 753-764 Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison
by Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo
- 765-775 Case study of agri-environmental payments: The United Kingdom
by Dobbs, Thomas L. & Pretty, Jules
- 776-787 The CAMPFIRE programme in Zimbabwe: Payments for wildlife services
by Frost, Peter G.H. & Bond, Ivan
- 788-798 The working for water programme: Evolution of a payments for ecosystem services mechanism that addresses both poverty and ecosystem service delivery in South Africa
by Turpie, J.K. & Marais, C. & Blignaut, J.N.
- 799-809 Payments for environmental services as an alternative to logging under weak property rights: The case of Indonesia
by Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles
- 810-821 Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services
by Ferraro, Paul J.
- 822-833 Spatial targeting of payments for environmental services: A tool for boosting conservation benefits
by Wünscher, Tobias & Engel, Stefanie & Wunder, Sven
- 834-852 Taking stock: A comparative analysis of payments for environmental services programs in developed and developing countries
by Wunder, Sven & Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano
2008, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 441-447 Economists, value judgments, and climate change: A view from feminist economics
by Nelson, Julie A.
- 448-460 Ranking quality of life using subjective well-being data
by Moro, Mirko & Brereton, Finbarr & Ferreira, Susana & Clinch, J. Peter
- 461-470 World lines: A framework for exploring global pathways
by Raskin, Paul D.
- 471-487 Global patterns of socioeconomic biomass flows in the year 2000: A comprehensive assessment of supply, consumption and constraints
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Gingrich, Simone & Lauk, Christian & Haberl, Helmut
- 488-497 Quantifying production-environment tradeoffs for grazing land management -- A case example from the Australian rangelands
by MacLeod, N.D. & McIvor, J.G.
- 498-507 The economic costs to fisheries because of marine sand mining in Ongjin Korea: Concepts, methods, and illustrative results
by Kim, Tae Goun & Grigalunas, Thomas A. & Han, Kyung-Nam