Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 69, Issue 4
- 920-929 International trade and Austria's livestock system: Direct and hidden carbon emission flows associated with production and consumption of products
by Gavrilova, Olga & Jonas, Matthias & Erb, Karlheinz & Haberl, Helmut
2010, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 445-450 What is sustainability economics?
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin
- 451-458 Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations
by Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz
- 459-468 Sustaining Human Carrying Capacity: A tool for regional sustainability assessment
by Graymore, M.L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 469-477 Analysis of the carbon sequestration costs of afforestation and reforestation agroforestry practices and the use of cost curves to evaluate their potential for implementation of climate change mitigation
by Torres, Arturo Balderas & Marchant, Rob & Lovett, Jon C. & Smart, James C.R. & Tipper, Richard
- 478-485 The ecological importance of species and the Noah's Ark problem
by Perry, Neil
- 486-494 The Four-Sector Diagram of Benefits (FSDOB) as a method for evaluating strategic interactions between humans and the environment: The case study of hydrogen fuel cell buses
by Giannantoni, Corrado & Zoli, Mariangela
- 495-501 The joint discourse 'reflexive sustainable development' -- From weak towards strong sustainable development
by Nilsen, Heidi Rapp
- 502-510 Conceptualising uncertainty in environmental decision-making: The example of the EU water framework directive
by Sigel, Katja & Klauer, Bernd & Pahl-Wostl, Claudia
- 511-518 Estimating land degradation risk for agriculture in Italy using an indirect approach
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 519-527 Cost-effective management of invasive species using linear-quadratic control
by Blackwood, Julie & Hastings, Alan & Costello, Christopher
- 528-538 Heterogeneous preferences for water quality attributes: The Case of eutrophication in the Gulf of Finland, the Baltic Sea
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa
- 539-552 Regionalization of climatic factors and income indicators for milk production in Honduras
by Lentes, Peter & Peters, Michael & Holmann, Federico
- 553-561 Modelling regional markets for co-produced timber and biofuel
by Korobeinikov, A. & Read, P. & Parshotam, A. & Lermit, J.
- 562-568 The determination of optimal climate policy
by Aaheim, Asbjørn
- 569-578 Cost of potential emerald ash borer damage in U.S. communities, 2009-2019
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & McCullough, Deborah G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & Siegert, Nathan W. & Liebhold, Andrew M.
- 579-591 Q methodology to select participants for a stakeholder dialogue on energy options from biomass in the Netherlands
by Cuppen, Eefje & Breukers, Sylvia & Hisschemöller, Matthijs & Bergsma, Emmy
- 592-602 Household income strategies and natural disasters: Dynamic livelihoods in rural Nicaragua
by van den Berg, Marrit
- 603-612 Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves
- 613-622 Public participation and willingness to cooperate in common-pool resource management: A field experiment with fishing communities in Brazil
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Schläpfer, Felix & Schmid, Bernhard
- 623-631 Sulfur dioxide allowances: Trading and technological progress
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 632-640 Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C.
- 641-650 On the non-convergence of energy intensities: Evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach
by Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît
- 651-657 Accounting for cultural heritage -- A theoretical and empirical exploration with focus on Swedish reindeer husbandry
by Bostedt, Göran & Lundgren, Tommy
- 658-665 The economics of global light pollution
by Gallaway, Terrel & Olsen, Reed N. & Mitchell, David M.
- 666-672 The cost of carbon abatement through community forest management in Nepal Himalaya
by Karky, Bhaskar Singh & Skutsch, Margaret
- 673-674 "Outliers: the story of success, Malcom Gladwell, 2008, Little, Brown and Company, ISBN: 0316017922, 320 pp"
by van den Belt, Marjan
2009, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 211-222 A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 223-234 Political economy of climate change, ecological destruction and uneven development
by O'Hara, Phillip Anthony
- 235-243 How not to measure sustainable value (and how one might)
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 244-249 Not measuring sustainable value at all: A response to Kuosmanen and Kuosmanen
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias
- 250-259 Analyzing the global human appropriation of net primary production -- processes, trajectories, implications. An introduction
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaube, Veronika & Gingrich, Simone & Bondeau, Alberte & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina & Haberl, Helmut
- 260-269 Trajectories in human domination of ecosystems: Human appropriation of net primary production in the Philippines during the 20th century
by Kastner, Thomas
- 270-281 Human appropriation of net primary production in the United Kingdom, 1800-2000: Changes in society's impact on ecological energy flows during the agrarian-industrial transition
by Musel, Annabella
- 282-291 Human appropriation of aboveground net primary production in Spain, 1955-2003: An empirical analysis of the industrialization of land use
by Schwarzlmüller, Elmar
- 292-300 Land use change, biomass production and HANPP: The case of Hungary 1961-2005
by Kohlheb, Norbert & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 301-309 Biomass consumed in anthropogenic vegetation fires: Global patterns and processes
by Lauk, Christian & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 310-318 The global loss of net primary production resulting from human-induced soil degradation in drylands
by Zika, Michael & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 319-327 To settle or protect? A global analysis of net primary production in parks and urban areas
by O'Neill, Daniel W. & Abson, David J.
- 328-334 Embodied HANPP: Mapping the spatial disconnect between global biomass production and consumption
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Lucht, Wolfgang & Haberl, Helmut
- 335-344 Selfishness, cooperation, the evolutionary point of view and its implications for economics
by Pienkowski, Dariusz
- 345-354 Applying input-output analysis to scenario analysis of ecological footprints
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 355-365 Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard
by Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet
- 366-379 Water markets and freshwater ecosystem services: Policy reform and implementation in the Columbia and Murray-Darling Basins
by Garrick, D. & Siebentritt, M.A. & Aylward, B. & Bauer, C.J. & Purkey, A.
- 380-388 Natural capital, subjective well-being, and the new welfare economics of sustainability: Some evidence from cross-country regressions
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 389-397 OECD organisational discourse, peer reviews and sustainable development: An ecological-institutionalist perspective
by Lehtonen, Markku
- 398-405 Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy
by Steele, Scott R.
- 406-413 Common property, information, and cooperation: Commercial fishing in the Bering Sea
by Haynie, Alan C. & Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 414-426 Basin impacts of irrigation water conservation policy
by Brinegar, Hilary R. & Ward, Frank A.
- 427-434 Peak globalization: Climate change, oil depletion and global trade
by Curtis, Fred
- 435-444 A model of technological breakthrough in the renewable energy sector
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
2009, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-8 Between a rock and a soft place: Ecological and feminist economics in policy debates
by Nelson, Julie A.
- 9-11 The DPSIR scheme for analysing biodiversity loss and developing preservation strategies
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Omann, Ines & Monterroso, Iliana & Binimelis, Rosa
- 12-23 An analysis of risks for biodiversity under the DPSIR framework
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H. & O'Connor, Martin
- 24-31 Climate change as a threat to biodiversity: An application of the DPSIR approach
by Omann, Ines & Stocker, Andrea & Jäger, Jill
- 32-42 An application of DPSIR framework to identify issues of pollinator loss
by Kuldna, Piret & Peterson, Kaja & Poltimäe, Helen & Luig, Jaan
- 43-54 Driving forces of chemical risks for the European biodiversity
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 55-62 Catalan agriculture and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) -- An application of DPSIR model
by Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 63-75 Multi-level driving forces of biological invasions
by Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz & Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana
- 76-81 Quantifying economic sustainability: Implications for free-enterprise theory, policy and practice
by Goerner, Sally J. & Lietaer, Bernard & Ulanowicz, Robert E.
- 82-92 The external water footprint of the Netherlands: Geographically-explicit quantification and impact assessment
by van Oel, P.R. & Mekonnen, M.M. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 93-103 Spatial planning of offshore wind farms: A windfall to marine environmental protection?
by Punt, Maarten J. & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Stel, Jan H.
- 104-114 A dynamic approach to voluntary environmental contributions in tourism
by Blanco, Ester & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier
- 115-125 Determinants of demand for green products: An application to eco-label demand for fish in Europe
by Brécard, Dorothée & Hlaimi, Boubaker & Lucas, Sterenn & Perraudeau, Yves & Salladarré, Frédéric
- 126-134 Optimal design of pro-conservation incentives
by Zabel, Astrid & Roe, Brian
- 135-144 Long-run determinants of pollution: A robustness analysis
by Lamla, Michael J.
- 145-154 Lifestyles, technology and CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis
by Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Guan, Dabo
- 155-165 Responding to environmental risks: What can Albert Hirschman contribute?
by Zuindeau, Bertrand
- 166-176 Determinants of pro-environmental consumption: The role of reference groups and routine behavior
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 177-185 Explaining the performance of state-community joint forest management in India
by Behera, Bhagirath
- 186-196 Measurement and communication of greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. food consumption via carbon calculators
by Kim, Brent & Neff, Roni
- 197-205 Description, prescription and the choice of discount rates
by Baum, Seth D.
- 206-206 Molly Scott Cato, Green economics, an introduction to theory, policy and practice , Earthscan, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-84407-571-3, 224 pp
by Söderbaum, Peter
- 207-208 Andreas Kontoleon, Unai Pascual and Timothy Swanson, Editors, Biodiversity economics: Principles, methods and applications, Cambridge University Press, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-521-86683-5, p. xxvÂ +Â 664
by Tisdell, Clem
- 208-208 Ines Dombrowsky, Conflict, Cooperation and Institutions in International Water Management: An Economic Analysis , Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK, Northampton, MA, USA (2007) 978-1-84720-341-0, 376 pp.
by Koundouri, Phoebe
- 209-209 Corrigendum to "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria" [Ecological Economics 68 (2009) 2560-2573]
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 206-207 ,Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development .Rinaldo Brau, Alessandro Lanza and Stefano Usai, Editors, Macroeconomic Models and Empirical Methods, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2008) ISBN 978 1 84720 650 3 245 pp.
by Gössling, Stefan
2009, Volume 68, Issue 12
- 2885-2889 Linking political ecology with ecological economics in tree plantation conflicts in Cameroon and Ecuador
by Gerber, Julien-François & Veuthey, Sandra & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 2890-2896 Distributional impacts of car road pricing: Settlement structures determine divergence across countries
by Kalinowska, Dominika & Steininger, Karl W.
- 2897-2909 Globalization and the connection of remote communities: A review of household effects and their biodiversity implications
by Kramer, Daniel Boyd & Urquhart, Gerald & Schmitt, Kristen
- 2910-2917 Valuing changes in forest biodiversity
by Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Buszko-Briggs, Malgorzata & Hanley, Nick
- 2918-2929 A strategic performance measurement system for firms across supply and demand chains on the analogy of ecological succession
by Li, Xiao & Gu, Xin Jian & Liu, Zheng Gang
- 2930-2937 Beyond Kyoto, plan B: A climate policy master plan based on transparent metrics
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 2938-2949 Modeling a policy making framework for urban sustainability: Incorporating system dynamics into the Ecological Footprint
by Jin, Wei & Xu, Linyu & Yang, Zhifeng
- 2950-2959 Wealth differentiation in household use and trade in non-timber forest products in South Africa
by Paumgarten, F. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 2960-2968 Fishery externalities and biodiversity: Trade-offs between the viability of shrimp trawling and the conservation of Frigatebirds in French Guiana
by Martinet, Vincent & Blanchard, Fabian
- 2969-2973 Constant per capita consumption paths with exhaustible resources and decaying produced capital
by Cheviakov, Alexei F. & Hartwick, John
- 2974-2984 Does a voluntary conservation program result in a representative protected area network?: The case of Finnish privately owned forests
by Juutinen, Artti & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Ylisirniö, Anna-Liisa
- 2985-2995 A transitions model for sustainable mobility
by Köhler, Jonathan & Whitmarsh, Lorraine & Nykvist, Björn & Schilperoord, Michel & Bergman, Noam & Haxeltine, Alex
- 2996-3006 Innovation and diffusion of environmental technology: Industrial NOx abatement in Sweden under refunded emission payments
by Sterner, Thomas & Turnheim, Bruno
- 3007-3017 A dynamic ecological-economic modeling approach for aquaculture management
by Nobre, A.M. & Musango, J.K. & de Wit, M.P. & Ferreira, J.G.
- 3018-3025 Fair Trade organic coffee production in Nicaragua -- Sustainable development or a poverty trap?
by Valkila, Joni
- 3026-3033 Wasted waste: An evolutionary perspective on industrial by-products
by Kronenberg, Jakub & Winkler, Ralph
- 3034-3041 Challenges of responding to sustainability with implications for affordable housing
by Arman, Michael & Zuo, Jian & Wilson, Lou & Zillante, George & Pullen, Stephen
- 3042-3051 Deliberative valuation without prices: A multiattribute prioritization for watershed ecosystem management
by Randhir, Timothy & Shriver, Deborah M.
- 3052-3059 Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 3060-3071 Modeling the human-induced spread of an aquatic invasive: The case of the zebra mussel
by Timar, Levente & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 3072-3083 Socioeconomic dimensions of mercury pollution abatement: Engaging artisanal mining communities in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Spiegel, Samuel J.
- 3084-3084 J.C. Kumarappa. Mahatma Gandhi's economist, Mark Lindley, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2007, 223 p. + Index
by Martinez-Alier, Joan
- 3085-3086 Peter A. Victor, Managing Without Growth; Slower by Design, Not Disaster , Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA (2008) ISBN 978 1 84720 078 5 (cased), 978 1 84844 205 4 (paperback), viii+ 260pp
by Müller, Frank G.
- 3086-3087 Peter Soderbaum, Understanding sustainability economics: Towards Pluralism in Economics (1st Edition), Earthscan (2008) ISBN: 978-1-84407-627-7, paperback, 160 pp
by Wagner, Jeffrey
- 3084-3085 Larry L. Rockwood, Ronald E. Stewart and Thomas Dietz, Editors, Foundations of Environmental Sustainability: The Coevolution of Science and Policy, Oxford University Press (2008) ISBN 978-0-19-530945-4 (hardbound), ix + 456 pages
by Norgaard, Richard
2009, Volume 68, Issue 11
- 2735-2742 Implications of happiness research for environmental economics
by Welsch, Heinz
- 2743-2750 Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling
by Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera
- 2751-2759 Joint estimation of discount rates and willingness to pay for public goods
by Bond, Craig A. & Cullen, Kelly Giraud & Larson, Douglas M.
- 2760-2767 Broadening the picture: Negotiating payment schemes for water-related environmental services in the Netherlands
by de Groot, Roland B.A. & Hermans, Leon M.
- 2768-2776 A GIS-based approach for mapping direct use value of ecosystem services at a county scale: Management implications
by Chen, Nengwang & Li, Huancheng & Wang, Lihong
- 2777-2784 Moral development of the economic actor
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 2785-2799 Gender and forest conservation: The impact of women's participation in community forest governance
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2800-2807 Impact of irrigation water quality on human health: A case study in India
by Srinivasan, Jeena T. & Reddy, V. Ratna
- 2808-2817 Electrification and energy productivity
by Enflo, Kerstin & Kander, Astrid & Schön, Lennart
- 2818-2824 Analysis of the major drivers of the ecological footprint using the STIRPAT model and the PLS method--A case study in Henan Province, China
by Jia, Junsong & Deng, Hongbing & Duan, Jing & Zhao, Jingzhu
- 2825-2833 Optimizing the shares of native tree species in forest plantations with biased financial parameters
by Hildebrandt, Patrick & Knoke, Thomas
- 2834-2841 A comparison of citizen and "expert" preferences using an attribute-based approach to choice
by Colombo, S. & Angus, A. & Morris, J. & Parsons, D.J. & Brawn, M. & Stacey, K. & Hanley, N.
- 2842-2849 The dynamics of environmentalism and the environment
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 2850-2858 Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport
by Dekkers, Jasper E.C. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn
- 2859-2867 Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households
by Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise
- 2868-2876 Applying agent-based modeling to the evolution of eco-industrial systems
by Cao, Kai & Feng, Xiao & Wan, Hui
- 2877-2884 Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile
by Coria, Jessica
2009, Volume 68, Issue 10
- 2479-2484 Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost-benefit analysis
by Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dumas, Patrice
- 2485-2489 Linking forestry, sustainability and aesthetics
by Panagopoulos, T.
- 2490-2497 Theories of practice -- New inspiration for ecological economic studies on consumption
by Røpke, Inge
- 2498-2510 Dynamic modeling of environmental amenity-driven migration with ecological feedbacks
by Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam
- 2511-2524 The role of property rights in determining the environmental quality-income relationship
by Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Lueck, Dean
- 2525-2534 Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation
by Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim
- 2535-2548 A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 2549-2559 Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina
- 2560-2573 Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 2574-2579 Cost-benefit analysis of alien vegetation clearing for water yield and tourism in a mountain catchment in the Western Cape of South Africa
by Currie, Bianca & Milton, Suzanne J. & Steenkamp, J.C.
- 2580-2593 Simulating the diffusion of organic farming practices in two New EU Member States
by Kaufmann, Peter & Stagl, Sigrid & Franks, Daniel W.
- 2594-2606 The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency
by Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide
- 2607-2618 Assessing poverty-deforestation links: Evidence from Swat, Pakistan
by Khan, Shaheen Rafi & Khan, Shahrukh Rafi
- 2619-2626 The market for bushmeat: Colobus Satanas on Bioko Island
by Morra, Wayne & Hearn, Gail & Buck, Andrew J.
- 2627-2636 Modeling national flood insurance policy holding at the county scale in Florida, 1999-2005
by Zahran, Sammy & Weiler, Stephan & Brody, Samuel D. & Lindell, Michael K. & Highfield, Wesley E.
- 2637-2645 The impact of demographic change on energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Germany
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 2646-2657 Amenity values of spatial configurations of forest landscapes over space and time in the Southern Appalachian Highlands
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Jung, Suhyun
- 2658-2665 CO2 emissions, research and technology transfer in China
by Ang, James B.
- 2666-2678 Integrated basin management: Water and food policy options for Turkey
by Gürlük, Serkan & Ward, Frank A.
- 2679-2687 Policy mechanism choice for environmental management by non-commercial "lifestyle" rural landholders
by Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger
- 2688-2695 Institutions and the R&D of GM-crops
by Kvakkestad, Valborg
- 2696-2705 Growth in global materials use, GDP and population during the 20th century
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Eisenmenger, Nina & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina
- 2706-2712 Energy consumption, carbon emissions, and economic growth in China
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei
- 2713-2720 Radiative forcing and the optimal rotation age
by Thompson, Matthew P. & Adams, Darius & Sessions, John
- 2721-2728 Estimating the social cost of pesticide use: An assessment from acute poisoning in Brazil
by Lopes Soares, Wagner & Firpo de Souza Porto, Marcelo
- 2729-2733 Economics of biodiversity and sustainable fisheries management
by Akpalu, Wisdom
2009, Volume 68, Issue 8-9
- 2179-2181 A response to the commentary on "Compensated Successful Efforts"
by Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P.
- 2182-2192 The dispersion and development of consumer preferences for genetically modified food -- A meta-analysis
by Dannenberg, Astrid
- 2193-2197 The neoclassical production function as a relic of anti-George politics: Implications for ecological economics
by Czech, Brian
- 2198-2206 Valuation in morally charged situations: The role of deontological stances and intuition for trade-off making
by Menzel, Susanne & Wiek, Arnim
- 2207-2215 An institutional analysis of methods for environmental appraisal
by Vatn, Arild
- 2216-2223 An economic approach to environmental indices
by Bellenger, Moriah J. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 2224-2231 An ecological-economic model for catchment management: The case of Tonameca, Oaxaca, México
by Avila-Foucat, V.S. & Perrings, C. & Raffaelli, D.
- 2232-2242 Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach
by Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L.
- 2243-2254 Organic farming in Scandinavia -- Productivity and market exit
by Sauer, Johannes & Park, Tim
- 2255-2264 The environmental consequences of globalization: A country-specific time-series analysis
by Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W.
- 2265-2277 Willingness of homeowners to mitigate climate risk through insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & Aerts, J.C.J.H. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 2278-2284 Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms
by Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M.
- 2285-2295 The effects of customer benefit and regulation on environmental product innovation.: Empirical evidence from appliance manufacturers in Germany
by Kammerer, Daniel
- 2296-2308 Rule making in community forestry institutions: The difference women make
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2309-2315 Footprints on the prairies: Degradation and sustainability of Canadian agricultural land in a globalizing world
by Kissinger, Meidad & Rees, William E.
- 2316-2326 Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 2327-2335 Economic growth, industrial pollution and human development in the Mediterranean Region
by Gürlük, Serkan
- 2336-2343 Joint environmental and cost efficiency analysis of electricity generation
by Welch, Eric & Barnum, Darold
- 2344-2353 Examining the consequences and character of "heir property"
by Deaton, B. James & Baxter, Jamie & Bratt, Carolyn S.
- 2354-2362 Waterfront land use change and marine resource conditions: The case of New Bedford and Fairhaven, Massachusetts
by Portman, Michelle E. & Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric
- 2363-2371 First-movers, non-movers, and social gains from subsidising entry in markets for nature-based recreational goods
by Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- 2372-2381 The influence of cultural identity on the WTP to protect natural resources: Some empirical evidence
by Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Fernández-Macho, Javier
- 2382-2389 Nitrogen and sulphur outcomes of a carbon emissions target excluding traded allowances -- The Swedish case 2020
by Östblom, Göran
- 2390-2398 Developing a social perspective to farm performance analysis
by Graham, Mary
- 2399-2405 Structural decomposition analysis of sources of decarbonizing economic development in China; 1992-2006
by Zhang, Youguo
- 2406-2411 Growth and environmental quality: Testing the double convergence hypothesis
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 2412-2425 Scholar-participated governance as an alternative solution to the problem of collective action in social-ecological systems
by Yang, Lihua & Wu, Jianguo
- 2426-2431 The influence of decision-making rules on individual preferences for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Kuriyama, Koichi & Shoji, Yasushi & Tsuge, Takahiro & Mitani, Yohei
- 2432-2438 Impact of cap-and-trade policies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions on U.S. households
by Shammin, Md Rumi & Bullard, Clark W.
- 2439-2450 Livestock depredation by wolves and the ranching economy in the Northwestern U.S
by Muhly, Tyler B. & Musiani, Marco
- 2451-2460 Evaluation and effectiveness of breeding and production services for dairy goat farmers in Kenya
by Bett, R.C. & Bett, H.K. & Kahi, A.K. & Peters, K.J.
- 2461-2468 Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Araujo, Claudio & Bonjean, Catherine Araujo & Combes, Jean-Louis & Combes Motel, Pascale & Reis, Eustaquio J.
- 2469-2472 Compensated successful efforts for avoided deforestation vs compensated reductions
by Tacconi, Luca
- 2473-2473 Murray Patterson and Bruce Glavovic, Editors, Ecological Economics of the Oceans and Coasts, Edward Elgar (2008) ISBN 978 84542 319 3
by van den Belt, Marjan
- 2473-2474 Kevin P. Gallagher and Lyuba Zarsky, The Enclave Economy. Foreign Investment and Sustainable Development in Mexico's Silicon Valley , The MIT Press (2007) ISBN 978-0-262-57242-2 214 pp.
by Ibarrarán, María Eugenia
2009, Volume 68, Issue 7
- 1903-1907 Pollution without subsidy? What is the environmental performance index overlooking?
by Atici, Cemal
- 1908-1914 Assessing the relationship between economic and ecological performance: Distinguishing system levels and the role of innovation
by Boons, Frank & Wagner, Marcus
- 1915-1924 Global warming and livestock husbandry in Kenya: Impacts and adaptations
by Kabubo-Mariara, Jane
- 1925-1927 Methodological advancements in footprint analysis
by Wackernagel, Mathis
- 1928-1937 Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database
by Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike
- 1938-1951 Trading spaces: Calculating embodied Ecological Footprints in international trade using a Product Land Use Matrix (PLUM)
by Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis C. & Kitzes, Justin A. & Heumann, Benjamin W. & Phan, Doantam & Goldfinger, Steven H.
- 1952-1962 Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland
by Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 1963-1974 Human appropriation of natural capital: A comparison of ecological footprint and water footprint analysis
by Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 1975-1990 A first empirical comparison of energy Footprints embodied in trade -- MRIO versus PLUM
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 1991-2007 A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts
by Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, Sally & Lenzen, Manfred & Lewis, Kevin & Loh, Jonathan & Marchettini, Nadia & Messinger, Hans & Milne, Krista & Moles, Richard & Monfreda, Chad & Moran, Dan & Nakano, Katsura & Pyhälä, Aili & Rees, William & Simmons, Craig & Wackernagel, Mathis & Wada, Yoshihiko & Walsh, Connor & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 2008-2020 Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F.
- 2021-2030 Towards a systemic development approach: Building on the Human-Scale Development paradigm
by Cruz, Ivonne & Stahel, Andri & Max-Neef, Manfred
- 2031-2039 Dynamic modelling of water demand, water availability and adaptation strategies for power plants to global change
by Koch, Hagen & Vögele, Stefan
- 2040-2050 A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D.
- 2051-2057 Choosing the "cargo" for Noah's Ark - Applying Weitzman's approach to Borana cattle in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G. & Holm-Müller, Karin & Simianer, Henner
- 2058-2065 The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive
by Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner
- 2066-2077 The carbon footprint of UK households 1990-2004: A socio-economically disaggregated, quasi-multi-regional input-output model
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 2078-2086 Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars
by Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie
- 2087-2095 Economic prosperity, biodiversity conservation, and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Mills, Julianne H. & Waite, Thomas A.
- 2096-2105 Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis
by Lin, Chen