Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 69, Issue 8
- 1712-1722 Public participation for sustainability and social learning: Concepts and lessons from three case studies in Europe
by Garmendia, Eneko & Stagl, Sigrid
- 1723-1730 Efficiency of public goods provision in space
by Warziniack, Travis
- 1731-1739 Using ecological indices to measure economic and environmental performance of irrigated agriculture
by Azad, Md A.S. & Ancev, Tihomir
2010, Volume 69, Issue 7
- 1365-1367 Luck or skill? An examination of the Ehrlich-Simon bet
by Kiel, Katherine & Matheson, Victor & Golembiewski, Kevin
- 1368-1372 Bridging theories on environmental governance: Insights from free-market approaches and institutional ecological economics perspectives
by Slavíková, Lenka & Kluvánková-Oravská, Tatiana & Jílková, Jirina
- 1373-1386 How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis
by Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane
- 1387-1388 Ecosystem services valuation in China
by Liu, Shuang & Costanza, Robert
- 1389-1395 Ecosystem services research in China: Progress and perspective
by Zhang, Biao & Li, Wenhua & Xie, Gaodi
- 1396-1404 Total embodied energy requirements and its decomposition in China's agricultural sector
by Cao, Shuyan & Xie, Gaodi & Zhen, Lin
- 1405-1415 Spatial and temporal flows of China's forest resources: Development of a framework for evaluating resource efficiency
by Cheng, Shengkui & Xu, Zengrang & Su, Yun & Zhen, Lin
- 1416-1426 Water conservation of forest ecosystem in Beijing and its value
by Biao, Zhang & Wenhua, Li & Gaodi, Xie & Yu, Xiao
- 1427-1435 Variations in ecosystem service value in response to land use changes in Shenzhen
by Tianhong, Li & Wenkai, Li & Zhenghan, Qian
- 1436-1442 Valuing environmental externalities from rice-wheat farming in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River
by Lv, Yao & Gu, Shu-zhong & Guo, Dong-mei
- 1443-1453 Arable land requirements based on food consumption patterns: Case study in rural Guyuan District, Western China
by Zhen, Lin & Cao, Shuyan & Cheng, Shengkui & Xie, Gaodi & Wei, Yunjie & Liu, Xuelin & Li, Fen
- 1454-1462 Impacts of the Natural Forest Conservation Program on the livelihoods of residents of Northwestern China: Perceptions of residents affected by the program
by Cao, Shixiong & Wang, Xiuqing & Song, Yuezhen & Chen, Li & Feng, Qi
- 1463-1470 Multiple criteria evaluation of ecosystem services for the Ruoergai Plateau Marshes in southwest China
by Zhang, Xiaoyun & Lu, Xianguo
- 1471-1478 Energy quality
by Stern, David I.
- 1479-1487 Valuing ecosystem services on the basis of service-providing units: A potential approach to address the 'endpoint problem' and improve stated preference methods
by Kontogianni, Areti & Luck, Gary W. & Skourtos, Michalis
- 1488-1494 Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 1495-1502 Paying the piper and calling the tune?: A meta-regression analysis of the double-dividend hypothesis
by Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas
- 1503-1509 The economics of cropland conversion in Amazonia: The importance of agricultural rent
by Mann, Michael L. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bauer, Dana & Gopal, Sucharita & Vera-Diaz, Maria Del Carmen & Nepstad, Daniel & Merry, Frank & Kallay, Jennifer & Amacher, Gregory S.
- 1510-1523 A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England
by Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M.
- 1524-1531 The citizen versus consumer distinction: An exploration of individuals' preferences in Contingent Valuation studies
by Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 1532-1544 Preferences for site and environmental functions when selecting forthcoming national parks
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 1545-1552 Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case
by Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran
- 1553-1560 The role of corporate sustainability performance for economic performance: A firm-level analysis of moderation effects
by Wagner, Marcus
- 1561-1568 Two unannounced environmental tax reforms in the UK: The fuel duty escalator and income tax in the 1990s
by Ekins, Paul & Kleinman, Harold & Bell, Sarah & Venn, Andrew
- 1569-1579 Balancing the use of wetlands for economic well-being and ecological security: The case of the Limpopo wetland in southern Africa
by Jogo, Wellington & Hassan, Rashid
- 1580-1586 Balancing state and volunteer investment in biodiversity monitoring for the implementation of CBD indicators: A French example
by Levrel, Harold & Fontaine, Benoît & Henry, Pierre-Yves & Jiguet, Frédéric & Julliard, Romain & Kerbiriou, Christian & Couvet, Denis
- 1587-1593 Anxiety and technological change -- Explaining the inverted U-curve of sulphur dioxide emissions in late 20th century Finland
by Kunnas, Jan & Myllyntaus, Timo
2010, Volume 69, Issue 6
- 1193-1201 Know, live and let live: Towards a redefinition of the knowledge-based economy -- sustainable development nexus
by Sabau, Gabriela L.
- 1202-1208 Reconciling theory and practice: An alternative conceptual framework for understanding payments for environmental services
by Muradian, Roldan & Corbera, Esteve & Pascual, Unai & Kosoy, Nicolás & May, Peter H.
- 1209-1218 The history of ecosystem services in economic theory and practice: From early notions to markets and payment schemes
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & de Groot, Rudolf & Lomas, Pedro L. & Montes, Carlos
- 1219-1227 Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 1228-1236 Payments for ecosystem services as commodity fetishism
by Kosoy, Nicolás & Corbera, Esteve
- 1237-1244 Exploring the links between equity and efficiency in payments for environmental services: A conceptual approach
by Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Rodríguez, Luis C. & Duraiappah, Anantha
- 1245-1252 An institutional analysis of payments for environmental services
by Vatn, Arild
- 1253-1261 Common pool resource management and PES: Lessons and constraints for water PES in Tanzania
by Fisher, Brendan & Kulindwa, Kassim & Mwanyoka, Iddi & Turner, R. Kerry & Burgess, Neil D.
- 1262-1271 The role of fairness and benefit distribution in community-based Payment for Environmental Services interventions: A case study from Menabe, Madagascar
by Sommerville, Matthew & Jones, Julia P.G. & Rahajaharison, Michael & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1272-1282 Direct conservation payments in the Brazilian Amazon: Scope and equity implications
by Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila & Tito, Marcos Rügnitz & Pereira, Ligia & Nascimento, Nathalia
- 1283-1291 Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia
by Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1292-1302 Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules
by Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy
- 1303-1312 Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species
by Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A.
- 1313-1323 Restoring and managing natural capital towards fostering economic development: Evidence from the Drakensberg, South Africa
by Blignaut, James & Mander, Myles & Schulze, Roland & Horan, Mark & Dickens, Chris & Pringle, Catherine & Mavundla, Khulile & Mahlangu, Isaiah & Wilson, Adrian & McKenzie, Margaret & McKean, Steve
- 1324-1329 Energy savings from tree shade
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 1330-1335 Estimating natural resource harvests: Conjectures?
by Menton, Mary C.S. & Lawrence, Anna & Merry, Frank & Brown, Nick D.
- 1336-1343 Unravelling the argument for bioenergy production in developing countries: A world-economy perspective
by Kuchler, Magdalena
- 1344-1354 The production and allocation of information as a good that is enhanced with increased use
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert
- 1355-1363 Property rights in UK uplands and the implications for policy and management
by Quinn, C.H. & Fraser, E.D.G. & Hubacek, K. & Reed, M.S.
2010, Volume 69, Issue 5
- 931-936 Facilitating the transition to a steady-state economy: Some macroeconomic fundamentals
by Lawn, Philip
- 937-943 The art of the cognitive war to save the planet
by Antal, Miklós & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 944-951 Pig genetic resource conservation: The Southern African perspective
by Halimani, T.E. & Muchadeyi, F.C. & Chimonyo, M. & Dzama, K.
- 952-961 Climate change, economics and Buddhism -- Part I: An integrated environmental analysis framework
by Daniels, Peter L.
- 962-972 Climate change, economics and Buddhism -- Part 2: New views and practices for sustainable world economies
by Daniels, Peter L.
- 973-977 Boulding's welfare approach of communicative deliberation
by Kesting, Stefan
- 978-987 Can the concept of ecosystem services be practically applied to improve natural resource management decisions?
by Wainger, Lisa A. & King, Dennis M. & Mack, Richard N. & Price, Elizabeth W. & Maslin, Thomas
- 988-998 Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade
by Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F.
- 999-1009 Water and poverty in rural China: Developing an instrument to assess the multiple dimensions of water and poverty
by Cohen, Alasdair & Sullivan, Caroline A.
- 1010-1022 Testing different types of benefit transfer in valuation of ecosystem services: New Zealand winegrowing case studies
by Baskaran, Ramesh & Cullen, Ross & Colombo, Sergio
- 1023-1030 A meta-analysis of contingent valuation forest studies
by Barrio, Melina & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 1031-1042 Reconfiguring an irrigation landscape to improve provision of ecosystem services
by Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D. & Bryan, Brett A. & Summers, David M. & Ginnivan, John
- 1043-1050 Performance-based environmental index weights: Are all metrics created equal?
by Bellenger, Moriah J. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 1051-1061 Valuing ecosystem services from wetlands restoration in the Mississippi Alluvial Valley
by Jenkins, W. Aaron & Murray, Brian C. & Kramer, Randall A. & Faulkner, Stephen P.
- 1062-1075 Empirical evaluation of agricultural sustainability using composite indicators
by Gómez-Limón, José A. & Sanchez-Fernandez, Gabriela
- 1076-1082 Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes
by Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik
- 1083-1093 Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in Canada
by He, Jie & Richard, Patrick
- 1094-1103 Institutional and ecological interplay for successful self-governance of community-based fisheries
by Basurto, Xavier & Coleman, Eric
- 1104-1114 Not irrational but habitual: The importance of "behavioural lock-in" in energy consumption
by Maréchal, Kevin
- 1115-1123 Detecting the 'conservation effect' on the maintenance of natural capital flow in different natural parks
by Petrosillo, Irene & Semeraro, Teodoro & Zurlini, Giovanni
- 1124-1139 Valuing quality changes in Caribbean coastal waters for heterogeneous beach visitors
by Beharry-Borg, Nesha & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 1140-1147 Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK
by Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo
- 1148-1158 Global patterns of materials use: A socioeconomic and geophysical analysis
by Steinberger, Julia K. & Krausmann, Fridolin & Eisenmenger, Nina
- 1159-1169 Robust Corporate Social Responsibility investment screening
by Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 1170-1175 An empirical assessment of U.S. state-level immigration and environmental emissions
by Squalli, Jay
- 1176-1186 One solution for cross-country transport-sustainability evaluation using a modified ELECTRE method
by Bojkovic, Natasa & Anic, Ivan & Pejcic-Tarle, Snezana
- 1187-1188 Geoffrey Heal, When principles pay: Corporate social responsibility and the bottom line , Columbia University Press (2008) ISBN 0231144008 288 pp
by Hoffman, Andrew J.
- 1188-1189 Institutions and Environmental Change: Principal Findings, Applications, and Research Frontiers, Edited by Oran R. Young, Leslie A. King, and Heike Schroeder, The MIT Press, 2008, ISBN 978-0-262-24057-4, Pp. i-xxi; 1-373
by Eggertsson, Thráinn
- 1189-1190 Nicholas Ashford and Charles Caldart , Environmental law, policy and economics: Reclaiming the environmental agenda, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press, Cambridge (2008)
by Reibstein, Rick
- 1190-1191 Tim Jackson , Prosperity without Growth: Economics for a Finite Planet, Earthscan, London (2009)
by Stern, David I.
2010, Volume 69, Issue 4
- 675-679 Economists, time to team up with the ecologists!
by Wam, Hilde Karine
- 680-689 A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes
by Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D.
- 690-699 Coevolutionary ecological economics
by Kallis, Giorgos & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 700-706 Darwinian coevolution of organizations and the environment
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 707-717 Bridging ecological and social systems coevolution: A review and proposal
by Gual, Miguel A. & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 718-730 New evolutionary foundations: Theoretical requirements for a science of sustainability
by Waring, Timothy M.
- 731-736 Niche construction, co-evolution and biodiversity
by Laland, Kevin N. & Boogert, Neeltje J.
- 737-742 Coevolution, Symbiosis and Sociology
by Hird, Myra J.
- 743-752 Evolving power and environmental policy: Explaining institutional change with group selection
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 753-761 The evolution of social and moral behavior: Evolutionary insights for public policy
by Manner, Mikko & Gowdy, John
- 762-769 Notes from the greenhouse world: A study in coevolution, planetary sustainability, and community structure
by Worden, Lee
- 770-778 A coevolutionary understanding of agroenvironmental change: A case-study of a rural community in Brazil
by Moreno-Peñaranda, Raquel & Kallis, Giorgos
- 779-795 The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan
by Brooks, Jeremy S.
- 796-809 Coevolution in water resource development: The vicious cycle of water supply and demand in Athens, Greece
by Kallis, Giorgos
- 810-819 Measuring sustainable welfare: A new approach to the ISEW
by Beça, Pedro & Santos, Rui
- 820-827 Stream ecosystem service markets under no-net-loss regulation
by Doyle, Martin W. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 828-838 An ex ante ecological economic assessment of the benefits arising from marine protected areas designation in the UK
by Hussain, S. Salman & Winrow-Giffin, Alexandra & Moran, Dominic & Robinson, Leonie A. & Fofana, Abdulai & Paramor, Odette A.L. & Frid, Chris L.J.
- 839-847 Assessing the economic viability of alternative water resources in water-scarce regions: Combining economic valuation, cost-benefit analysis and discounting
by Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis
- 848-856 What determines the inclusion in a sustainability stock index?: A panel data analysis for european firms
by Ziegler, Andreas & Schröder, Michael
- 857-867 Valuing cattle on mixed smallholdings in the Eastern Amazon
by Siegmund-Schultze, M. & Rischkowsky, B. & da Veiga, J.B. & King, J.M.
- 868-886 What is the role of openness for China's aggregate industrial SO2 emission?: A structural analysis based on the Divisia decomposition method
by He, Jie
- 887-894 Strategic importance of green water in international crop trade
by Aldaya, M.M. & Allan, J.A. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 895-904 The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach
by Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B.
- 905-919 A further inquiry into the Pollution Haven Hypothesis and the Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Kearsley, Aaron & Riddel, Mary
- 920-929 International trade and Austria's livestock system: Direct and hidden carbon emission flows associated with production and consumption of products
by Gavrilova, Olga & Jonas, Matthias & Erb, Karlheinz & Haberl, Helmut
2010, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 445-450 What is sustainability economics?
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin
- 451-458 Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations
by Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz
- 459-468 Sustaining Human Carrying Capacity: A tool for regional sustainability assessment
by Graymore, M.L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 469-477 Analysis of the carbon sequestration costs of afforestation and reforestation agroforestry practices and the use of cost curves to evaluate their potential for implementation of climate change mitigation
by Torres, Arturo Balderas & Marchant, Rob & Lovett, Jon C. & Smart, James C.R. & Tipper, Richard
- 478-485 The ecological importance of species and the Noah's Ark problem
by Perry, Neil
- 486-494 The Four-Sector Diagram of Benefits (FSDOB) as a method for evaluating strategic interactions between humans and the environment: The case study of hydrogen fuel cell buses
by Giannantoni, Corrado & Zoli, Mariangela
- 495-501 The joint discourse 'reflexive sustainable development' -- From weak towards strong sustainable development
by Nilsen, Heidi Rapp
- 502-510 Conceptualising uncertainty in environmental decision-making: The example of the EU water framework directive
by Sigel, Katja & Klauer, Bernd & Pahl-Wostl, Claudia
- 511-518 Estimating land degradation risk for agriculture in Italy using an indirect approach
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 519-527 Cost-effective management of invasive species using linear-quadratic control
by Blackwood, Julie & Hastings, Alan & Costello, Christopher
- 528-538 Heterogeneous preferences for water quality attributes: The Case of eutrophication in the Gulf of Finland, the Baltic Sea
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa
- 539-552 Regionalization of climatic factors and income indicators for milk production in Honduras
by Lentes, Peter & Peters, Michael & Holmann, Federico
- 553-561 Modelling regional markets for co-produced timber and biofuel
by Korobeinikov, A. & Read, P. & Parshotam, A. & Lermit, J.
- 562-568 The determination of optimal climate policy
by Aaheim, Asbjørn
- 569-578 Cost of potential emerald ash borer damage in U.S. communities, 2009-2019
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & McCullough, Deborah G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & Siegert, Nathan W. & Liebhold, Andrew M.
- 579-591 Q methodology to select participants for a stakeholder dialogue on energy options from biomass in the Netherlands
by Cuppen, Eefje & Breukers, Sylvia & Hisschemöller, Matthijs & Bergsma, Emmy
- 592-602 Household income strategies and natural disasters: Dynamic livelihoods in rural Nicaragua
by van den Berg, Marrit
- 603-612 Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves
- 613-622 Public participation and willingness to cooperate in common-pool resource management: A field experiment with fishing communities in Brazil
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Schläpfer, Felix & Schmid, Bernhard
- 623-631 Sulfur dioxide allowances: Trading and technological progress
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 632-640 Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C.
- 641-650 On the non-convergence of energy intensities: Evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach
by Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît
- 651-657 Accounting for cultural heritage -- A theoretical and empirical exploration with focus on Swedish reindeer husbandry
by Bostedt, Göran & Lundgren, Tommy
- 658-665 The economics of global light pollution
by Gallaway, Terrel & Olsen, Reed N. & Mitchell, David M.
- 666-672 The cost of carbon abatement through community forest management in Nepal Himalaya
by Karky, Bhaskar Singh & Skutsch, Margaret
- 673-674 "Outliers: the story of success, Malcom Gladwell, 2008, Little, Brown and Company, ISBN: 0316017922, 320 pp"
by van den Belt, Marjan
2009, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 211-222 A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 223-234 Political economy of climate change, ecological destruction and uneven development
by O'Hara, Phillip Anthony
- 235-243 How not to measure sustainable value (and how one might)
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 244-249 Not measuring sustainable value at all: A response to Kuosmanen and Kuosmanen
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias
- 250-259 Analyzing the global human appropriation of net primary production -- processes, trajectories, implications. An introduction
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaube, Veronika & Gingrich, Simone & Bondeau, Alberte & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina & Haberl, Helmut
- 260-269 Trajectories in human domination of ecosystems: Human appropriation of net primary production in the Philippines during the 20th century
by Kastner, Thomas
- 270-281 Human appropriation of net primary production in the United Kingdom, 1800-2000: Changes in society's impact on ecological energy flows during the agrarian-industrial transition
by Musel, Annabella
- 282-291 Human appropriation of aboveground net primary production in Spain, 1955-2003: An empirical analysis of the industrialization of land use
by Schwarzlmüller, Elmar
- 292-300 Land use change, biomass production and HANPP: The case of Hungary 1961-2005
by Kohlheb, Norbert & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 301-309 Biomass consumed in anthropogenic vegetation fires: Global patterns and processes
by Lauk, Christian & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 310-318 The global loss of net primary production resulting from human-induced soil degradation in drylands
by Zika, Michael & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 319-327 To settle or protect? A global analysis of net primary production in parks and urban areas
by O'Neill, Daniel W. & Abson, David J.
- 328-334 Embodied HANPP: Mapping the spatial disconnect between global biomass production and consumption
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Lucht, Wolfgang & Haberl, Helmut
- 335-344 Selfishness, cooperation, the evolutionary point of view and its implications for economics
by Pienkowski, Dariusz
- 345-354 Applying input-output analysis to scenario analysis of ecological footprints
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 355-365 Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard
by Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet
- 366-379 Water markets and freshwater ecosystem services: Policy reform and implementation in the Columbia and Murray-Darling Basins
by Garrick, D. & Siebentritt, M.A. & Aylward, B. & Bauer, C.J. & Purkey, A.
- 380-388 Natural capital, subjective well-being, and the new welfare economics of sustainability: Some evidence from cross-country regressions
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 389-397 OECD organisational discourse, peer reviews and sustainable development: An ecological-institutionalist perspective
by Lehtonen, Markku
- 398-405 Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy
by Steele, Scott R.
- 406-413 Common property, information, and cooperation: Commercial fishing in the Bering Sea
by Haynie, Alan C. & Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 414-426 Basin impacts of irrigation water conservation policy
by Brinegar, Hilary R. & Ward, Frank A.
- 427-434 Peak globalization: Climate change, oil depletion and global trade
by Curtis, Fred
- 435-444 A model of technological breakthrough in the renewable energy sector
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
2009, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-8 Between a rock and a soft place: Ecological and feminist economics in policy debates
by Nelson, Julie A.
- 9-11 The DPSIR scheme for analysing biodiversity loss and developing preservation strategies
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Omann, Ines & Monterroso, Iliana & Binimelis, Rosa
- 12-23 An analysis of risks for biodiversity under the DPSIR framework
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H. & O'Connor, Martin
- 24-31 Climate change as a threat to biodiversity: An application of the DPSIR approach
by Omann, Ines & Stocker, Andrea & Jäger, Jill
- 32-42 An application of DPSIR framework to identify issues of pollinator loss
by Kuldna, Piret & Peterson, Kaja & Poltimäe, Helen & Luig, Jaan
- 43-54 Driving forces of chemical risks for the European biodiversity
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 55-62 Catalan agriculture and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) -- An application of DPSIR model
by Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 63-75 Multi-level driving forces of biological invasions
by Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz & Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana
- 76-81 Quantifying economic sustainability: Implications for free-enterprise theory, policy and practice
by Goerner, Sally J. & Lietaer, Bernard & Ulanowicz, Robert E.
- 82-92 The external water footprint of the Netherlands: Geographically-explicit quantification and impact assessment
by van Oel, P.R. & Mekonnen, M.M. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 93-103 Spatial planning of offshore wind farms: A windfall to marine environmental protection?
by Punt, Maarten J. & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Stel, Jan H.
- 104-114 A dynamic approach to voluntary environmental contributions in tourism
by Blanco, Ester & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier
- 115-125 Determinants of demand for green products: An application to eco-label demand for fish in Europe
by Brécard, Dorothée & Hlaimi, Boubaker & Lucas, Sterenn & Perraudeau, Yves & Salladarré, Frédéric
- 126-134 Optimal design of pro-conservation incentives
by Zabel, Astrid & Roe, Brian
- 135-144 Long-run determinants of pollution: A robustness analysis
by Lamla, Michael J.
- 145-154 Lifestyles, technology and CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis
by Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Guan, Dabo
- 155-165 Responding to environmental risks: What can Albert Hirschman contribute?
by Zuindeau, Bertrand
- 166-176 Determinants of pro-environmental consumption: The role of reference groups and routine behavior
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 177-185 Explaining the performance of state-community joint forest management in India
by Behera, Bhagirath
- 186-196 Measurement and communication of greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. food consumption via carbon calculators
by Kim, Brent & Neff, Roni
- 197-205 Description, prescription and the choice of discount rates
by Baum, Seth D.
- 206-206 Molly Scott Cato, Green economics, an introduction to theory, policy and practice , Earthscan, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-84407-571-3, 224 pp
by Söderbaum, Peter
- 207-208 Andreas Kontoleon, Unai Pascual and Timothy Swanson, Editors, Biodiversity economics: Principles, methods and applications, Cambridge University Press, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-521-86683-5, p. xxvÂ +Â 664
by Tisdell, Clem
- 208-208 Ines Dombrowsky, Conflict, Cooperation and Institutions in International Water Management: An Economic Analysis , Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK, Northampton, MA, USA (2007) 978-1-84720-341-0, 376 pp.
by Koundouri, Phoebe
- 209-209 Corrigendum to "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria" [Ecological Economics 68 (2009) 2560-2573]
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 206-207 ,Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development .Rinaldo Brau, Alessandro Lanza and Stefano Usai, Editors, Macroeconomic Models and Empirical Methods, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2008) ISBN 978 1 84720 650 3 245 pp.
by Gössling, Stefan
2009, Volume 68, Issue 12
- 2885-2889 Linking political ecology with ecological economics in tree plantation conflicts in Cameroon and Ecuador
by Gerber, Julien-François & Veuthey, Sandra & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 2890-2896 Distributional impacts of car road pricing: Settlement structures determine divergence across countries
by Kalinowska, Dominika & Steininger, Karl W.
- 2897-2909 Globalization and the connection of remote communities: A review of household effects and their biodiversity implications
by Kramer, Daniel Boyd & Urquhart, Gerald & Schmitt, Kristen
- 2910-2917 Valuing changes in forest biodiversity
by Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Buszko-Briggs, Malgorzata & Hanley, Nick
- 2918-2929 A strategic performance measurement system for firms across supply and demand chains on the analogy of ecological succession
by Li, Xiao & Gu, Xin Jian & Liu, Zheng Gang
- 2930-2937 Beyond Kyoto, plan B: A climate policy master plan based on transparent metrics
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 2938-2949 Modeling a policy making framework for urban sustainability: Incorporating system dynamics into the Ecological Footprint
by Jin, Wei & Xu, Linyu & Yang, Zhifeng
- 2950-2959 Wealth differentiation in household use and trade in non-timber forest products in South Africa
by Paumgarten, F. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 2960-2968 Fishery externalities and biodiversity: Trade-offs between the viability of shrimp trawling and the conservation of Frigatebirds in French Guiana
by Martinet, Vincent & Blanchard, Fabian
- 2969-2973 Constant per capita consumption paths with exhaustible resources and decaying produced capital
by Cheviakov, Alexei F. & Hartwick, John
- 2974-2984 Does a voluntary conservation program result in a representative protected area network?: The case of Finnish privately owned forests
by Juutinen, Artti & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Ylisirniö, Anna-Liisa
- 2985-2995 A transitions model for sustainable mobility
by Köhler, Jonathan & Whitmarsh, Lorraine & Nykvist, Björn & Schilperoord, Michel & Bergman, Noam & Haxeltine, Alex
- 2996-3006 Innovation and diffusion of environmental technology: Industrial NOx abatement in Sweden under refunded emission payments
by Sterner, Thomas & Turnheim, Bruno
- 3007-3017 A dynamic ecological-economic modeling approach for aquaculture management
by Nobre, A.M. & Musango, J.K. & de Wit, M.P. & Ferreira, J.G.
- 3018-3025 Fair Trade organic coffee production in Nicaragua -- Sustainable development or a poverty trap?
by Valkila, Joni
- 3026-3033 Wasted waste: An evolutionary perspective on industrial by-products
by Kronenberg, Jakub & Winkler, Ralph
- 3034-3041 Challenges of responding to sustainability with implications for affordable housing
by Arman, Michael & Zuo, Jian & Wilson, Lou & Zillante, George & Pullen, Stephen
- 3042-3051 Deliberative valuation without prices: A multiattribute prioritization for watershed ecosystem management
by Randhir, Timothy & Shriver, Deborah M.
- 3052-3059 Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 3060-3071 Modeling the human-induced spread of an aquatic invasive: The case of the zebra mussel
by Timar, Levente & Phaneuf, Daniel J.